- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy and please support me on Patreon. 

I stood before mountains of skin that belonged to the toes of the Brob that stood over me. The whole entire desert seemed to be cast in her ever enveloping shadow, and it seemed that the light would never return. 


I looked and saw tanish pillars that seemed endless. I couldn't see her face for it was obscured by her massive breasts and yet I knew that she was still looking down at me. 


"I can't even see you." She said from up above as she wiggled her toes creating seismic tremors that sent me to my knees. 


It was then that I saw gigantic feminine flesh descend from the sky. The Brob squatted down, putting her hands on both of her knees. 


"That's a little better." She said while giggling from up above.  


She was so close to me that I could smell the musk emanating from her nether regions. Her black pants where so tight that I could see the outline of her privates in between the threads. her body heat was almost unbearable and I hated to say it but I felt myself getting aroused. 


"Are you ready for your first lesson." Darcy said from up above, her smile I could clearly see even though it was still a little blurry. 


She brought her face closer to me, her blond hair fell over me like a curtain, hair that was said to be as heavy as a car surrounded me on all sides. 


"What do I have to do?" I asked determined. 



"I believe you have already played this game with Breonia before." 


I smacked my forehead with my hand. "Uh oh." 


"Your first mission is to survive." 


Darcy stood up to her full height and lifted her right bare foot above me. Sand fell like water from her soles, creating a mini sand storm that temporarily blinded me. I looked up at the skin colored sky and didn't move as I looked at what seemed to be the end of the world. 


"Oh man..." I said in complete shock, not being to comprehend what exactly I was looking at. 

*** 


Grace looked at the giant Brob from afar. She looked as the Brob lifted up her foot over Tristan. 


"What the hell does that giant bitch think she's doing!?" Grace yelled as she began to rush forward in anger. 


"Stop." 


Stopping in her tracks Grace looks at the hand wrapped around her arm. 


"Breonia let me go!" Grace yelled pulling her arm away. 


"What are going to do?" Breonia asked. "Are you really going to take on a Brob, you a Gulliverian?" 


"You think that's ridiculous, a Gulliverian fighting a Brob?" Grace smiled at such a notion. "Well how much more ridiculous is it for a Brob to fight a Lilliputian huh?" 


Breonia found herself unable to answer Graces question. She thought back to her small time with Tristan, she thought about how small he was compared to her, how she needed to hold back against him when she was trying to kill him. It was no lie that the only reason Tristan survived was because she wanted him to, at least until he showed her his power, then she had lost control of everything. 


Now Tristan was fighting someone hundred of times her size, Thousands of times his size, this was a battle that a regular Lilliputian could never win, but Tristan was no regular Lilliputian.


"Grace have faith." Breonia said, "Have faith in Tristan because we both know that he will in time be facing greater challenges than this." 



Grace turned back towards the massive Brob and her tiny lover. She wanted to stop this, she crunched her fingers together as if she was ready to move at any moment, ready to attack. 


Her mind drifted to a past that she treasured, a past filled with pain and misery. She heard it echoing from deep within her mind. "Please protect my son." 


Grace held herself back. "Ok..." 

***


Tristan felt the sandy ground cave in against his feet as the massive foot descended into him. 


"Oh shit!" He yelled as the descending flesh became wider and grander the closer it came. Soon Tristan could even see the deep crevices of Darcy's foot, the outline of her flesh.


"I'm going to die!" Tristan yelled as he covered his face with both of his arms. 


"Boom!" 


Darcy's foot made contact with the ground, uplifting an ocean of sand and creating a massive sink hole.


Darcy looked down with a small smile. 

***


Tristan opened his eyes slowly. What he saw brought calm to his anxious heart, as a blue barrier surrounded his body, on the other side was a wall of skin that was compressing the ground beneath his feet, and yet he felt no pressure. 


"I'm alive." Tristan said with surprise, sweat dripping from his forehead.


The fleshy walls soon began to lesson and soon the pressure disappeared entirely as the foot lifted high in the sky. 


"I could feel something hard on the very bottom of my foot. I had a feeling that you where alive." Darcy said with a smile. 


I let loose a gulp as the trembling of the ground grew stronger from the giggles released by this giant brob. 


"This really is going to be fun."

Chapter End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234