- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy and plz support my work on Patreon, this story only costs 1 dollar, so plz support and get further ahead in the story. 

My hands where shaking, as if they where freezing, but they where not freezing, in fact they where warm and sweaty. I extended both of my hands towards a wall of pink flesh, a bumpy and firm wall of flesh that towered a few feet above me. 


I swallowed the saliva gathering in the back of my throat. I knew what I was looking at, the feminine aroma alone was enough to tell me exactly where I was. 


["Graces nipple..."] I thought to myself as my hands rubbed against the firm pink flesh that stood before me like a tower. I steadied both of my feet that continued to sink from the quicksand like titty flesh below.


"Don't stop." 


Graces voice was like a savage beast that hadn't eaten food in days, or like a person in water struggling to come up from air. It drove me crazy.  I was on her right breast and yet I could still feel her heart beat, her humid breath flow through my hair and cool her body.


Graces excitement only caused her nipples to grow bigger and as they did I could see small little holes appear all through out her flesh. 


"Pores." I said as I watched these holes open up wide. 


Without thinking a second thought I dropped my pants exposing my manhood. My body seemed to have a mind of its own as I gripped Graces nipple hard and stuck my D*ck into one of the pores, humping it with as much force that my body could muster. 


I moaned out in pleasure as well as pain, as it felt like I was humping a wall of stone. It was a living wall that tightened and loosened around my D*ck. 


The fleshy ground began to rumble beneath my feet as Grace began to move. I slightly turned my head and looked behind, and saw Grcaes massive hand sore above me. It headed southward towards the deep cave I knew to be Graces V*gina. From my position I couldn't see anything, but I could definitely hear the loud squishy sounds of Graces fingers touching her womanhood. All of this made me more exhilarated and I couldn't help but hump the massive nipple even harder. 


"I can feel you." Grace loud booming voice echoed in my ear. "It's like your tickling my nipple." Grace giggled as her brown eyes watched me. 


I would be lying if I said that, that didn't hurt my pride just a little. I mean I know Grace is a Gulliverian that is hundreds of times bigger than me, but hell, I'm still a man, aren't I?


In the midst of my passion I let loose a small smirk, that came from an idea that popped into my head. Psychic power. I couldn't pleasure Grace, not with my strength  alone , but what about Psychic power, maybe I could use that to do the job, that I couldn't do alone. 


With my D*ck still inside of Graces nipple, I closed my eyes and focused. I focused deep within myself, trying to feel the sensation that made me feel like I could do anything. 


I felt it deep inside my chest. It was like a flame belonging to a candle, small at first, but with my will it began to grow, flowing through my body like water. I commanded the energy towards both of my hands, concentrating it to my fingers that I had dug into Graces flesh. 


It was like I was holding electricity in my fingers, electricity that I focused into Braces body. 


I held on tightly as Grace leg out a loud moan of pleasure, her body shaking wildly. Soon her moans turned into a screams and her once stable breast bounced up and down as if I was on a roller coaster. 


"IM CUMMING!!!!" She yelled at the top of her lungs, hurting my eardrums.  "IM CUMMING!!!!" 


From afar I could hear the noise of rushing fluids, and I knew that I had done my job well. I guess that I was no longer a little tickle. 


My fingers where aching, I guess I had held onto Graces iron hard skin a little to tightly. I was happy that I could finally let go. Graces skin was wet from her sweat, her chest was heaving up and down from her breathing. Standing upward I could see the smile on her face, the smile that told me that she had been satisfied well. 


I returned that smile myself and with little care lied down on the chest of my gulliverian girl. I listened to her heart beat which was like music to me. 


"What did you do?"  Grace ask in between breaths. 


"I just used some of that training I've been going through to give you an enjoyable experience." I smirked. "Did you like it?" 


Grace giggled. "Yes. I liked it very much. 


Two might fingers encroached around my body, lifting me upward towards the face of my girlfriend. 


"In fact I enjoyed it so much that I can't wait for round two." Grace said bringing me closer to her face, kissing me with her plump lips. 


"Oh yea."

***

NEW PATREON STORY (COMING SOON!) 



Chapter End Notes:

Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234