- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So sorry for the absence! Life's been crazy, but I'm back now.  Hope you like this next chapter of Angst: The Erotic Story.


 

For the majority of her childhood, Annabelle's family had made fun of the horrible quality of Shrink-Life products. But in a cruel twist of fate, she was trapped in a Shrink-Life necklace so secure it would've put any super max prison to shame. This time, tied around Naomi's neck, the necklace hung right against the giantess' chest. 

Annabelle literally watched the world go by her as Naomi and the other giantesses walked through campus. Harper held Mr. Bun Bun tightly to her chest, while Leah and Molly each held a bouquet of flowers. Her captors were unusually quiet, most likely due to the dozens of somber-looking people around them. 

Though it was difficult to see the expressions on the giantesses from inside the necklace, Annabelle could tell they had equally somber looks on their faces. 

Psychopaths.

To feign sadness at the memorial of the same people that they murdered was sick. Although they couldn't see her, Annabelle glowered at them through her cage. And of course they had brought her along, as if she wasn't already hanging onto her sanity by a thread.

She would just have to block everything out. Each tear, each sob, each wail—she would block it out.

A soft glow shone in the distance and Annabelle knew they were nearing the memorial sight. As they grew closer, Annabelle could make out the site better. Like the golden glow from a sunrise, the campus garden was lit with hundreds of candles. Hundreds of people walked around the garden, where thirty-one shrines were displayed, one for each victim. 

Annabelle took one look at the beautifully tragic scene and instantly realized that she wouldn't be able to block out anything.

Her captors approached the vigil with slow steps. The garden was full of people from the community. Annabelle instinctively backed against the crystal's wall. Giants. There were giants all around her. Even at chest level, Annabelle still felt impossibly small.

For a twisted moment, Annabelle was relieved by the barrier that her cage provided. 

Though she was surrounded by giant people, the garden was quiet. Everyone whispered and murmured. They even cried quietly. 

Yet Annabelle noticed something strange as the giantesses navigated through the vigil. Every so often people would glance in the giantesses' direction. It happened enough that there was no way her captors didn't notice it, but they didn't acknowledge the extra attention at all. 

The hopeful part of Annabelle wondered if people were becoming suspicious of the giantesses. She hoped they could somehow sense their absolute lack of morality. 

Of course, once again the universe proved to be in favor of the giantesses.

A group of students who had been glancing at Annabelle's tormentors, finally walked over to them. They wore nervous smiles as their eyes darted along each of the giantesses. They practically gleamed with excitement.  

"Hi guys...um we just wanted to know if you were going to be speaking tonight?" One of the student's asked. He directed his question towards Molly.

Molly gave the group a small smile, "Not tonight. We're just here to pay our respects," Molly said.

The students deflated, obviously disappointed.

Leah chastised, "Our community just experienced a horrible tragedy. Let's remember that tonight is about mourning the lost lives of our fellow students."

The group sheepishly nodded. "You're right, sorry," another student said. 

Annabelle groaned. She looked up at the adoring faces of the students. Were they so stupid that they couldn't tell that she was full of shit?  

"It's no big deal," Harper smiled. "But be sure to hug your family extra tight tonight. You never know when your last day might be your last, you know?"

The group of students nodded and gave their goodbyes to Annabelle's kidnappers. The giantesses continued to walk through the vigil, seemingly unfazed by the sudden group of students that had just showered them with looks of adoration.  

Annabelle was deeply confused. What the hell was that? Those students had treated them like they were celebrities. Sure they were the children of prominent figures, but it wasn't as if they were actually famous.

Annabelle hesitated. They weren't famous, were they? Other than Harper, who she had known as only a ditzy classmate, Annabelle had never seen or heard of any of the giantesses before the Shrinkee meeting. Annabelle pushed thoughts of their potential high statuses out of her mind. That was a worry for another night. She couldn't let this vigil be about them too. 

The murderers walked over to a shrine. The soft glow of the candles revealed many different photos of a blonde boy. Annabelle studied the pictures. There was a lot of photos of him hiking. He looked so happy.

Annabelle tried to place the boy. If his shrine was here, then he must've been at the meeting. Annabelle had shifted between remembering every single detail of the bloodbath and blocking out the event entirely.

Still, Annabelle felt as though it was an insult not to at least remember the victims of the night.

She found herself being lowered. Naomi was bending down. The giantess had grabbed a single flower from Leah and placed it onto the boy's shrine.

Annabelle turned her head away from the act. It seemed like a crime against humanity to even watch their pretend display of somberness. 

The giantesses did this for a while—they would reach a shrine and one of them would place a flower. They never set down flowers at the same time. 

Annabelle suspected it was so they wouldn't draw attention to themselves.

Then they reached a shrine with a familiar face. Annabelle pressed her body against the crystal, trying to get a better view. It was him. The boy who had guided her when she first shrunk.

Annabelle desperately drank up all of the information she could gather from his photos. 

He looked like a normal college student. There were photos of him swimming in a pool, waiting in line at an amusement park, and leading what looked like a boy scout meeting.

He was surrounded by people in all of his pictures. His smile was so wide in each photograph. 

The image of his mangled body flashed in Annabelle's mind. She inhaled sharply and stumbled back against the crystal's wall. 

Annabelle ran her hands through her hair. Breathe in. Breathe out. Don't freak out.

A deep sob broke through the Shrinkee's mantra. Next to the shrine was an older woman. Annabelle recognized her from some of the photos.

His mother.

Annabelle wanted to scream and tell her that her son had died a hero. She wanted to tell her, that he had saved her life. 

She wanted to tell her that her son's murderers were standing a foot away from her. 

The giantesses stood still for a moment. Annabelle doubted they were moved by their victim's mother's weeping. She looked up, wearily wondering what they were doing. 

Leah leaned towards Molly and whispered something Annabelle couldn't hear. Molly turned towards Leah and gave her an inquisitive look. Leah nodded. 

Molly ended their non-verbal conversation with a small shrug. She placed a flower onto the shrine. Annabelle's stomach twisted. She knew what they were doing.

They were placing flowers one by one—solely based on who had murdered the Shrinkee. Molly hadn't noticed when the Shrinkee boy had died between her squirming legs—but Leah had.

Annabelle punched against the crystal. "Bastards!" She shrieked. Even during their victims' memorial, the giantesses had found a way to play their sick games.

Now aware of what the flowers represented, Annabelle stared listlessly, watching the monsters bask in their murders. They did this for what seemed like centuries—planting their mocking flowers on the shrines of the innocent people they killed. 

As Leah placed a flower on Carrie's shrine, Annabelle imagined the giantesses' fates switched with the Shrinkees they killed. She imagined Naomi eaten by some college student, Molly crushed between someone's thighs, Harper decimated between a co-ed's boobs, Leah stepped on like a bug.

None of those images brought her happiness, because she knew it could never happen. Through some random and bullshit circumstances, those people were killed while their murderers went on with their lives—even getting a new Shrinkee pet as a participation prize. 

Annabelle's bitter thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a voice she hadn't heard in what felt like a lifetime. 

"This is bullshit."

Annabelle zeroed in on the voice. She knew that voice, though it usually wasn't filled with so much anger.

"C-Chloe?" Annabelle breathed. 

Standing next to the shrine where her captors were, stood her one of her newest and best friends. Annabelle should have noticed her with her long dark purple dyed hair.  

Her face was contorted into an expression Annabelle had never seen her wear before. Her eyes glanced around the crowd near Chloe and sure enough, Oliver was right next to her.

His face wasn't as angry as Chloe's, but it was filled with sadness. He placed an arm around Chloe's shoulders at her outburst.

He muttered something into Chloe's ear that Annabelle couldn't hear. She banged against the crystal, not caring that it was futile. 

Annabelle's captors must've noticed Chloe's outburst, because they slowly moved over to the purple haired Freshman. Annabelle didn't know if they recognized her friends from the photos on her cellphone, or they were just soaking up any misery from their victims' loved ones. Either way, Annabelle knew she didn't want her friends anywhere near them.

As they got closer to her friends, Annabelle was able to truly appreciate their sizes. Like her captors, they were also huge. It was surreal to see people she had seen everyday so big.

"Of all the fucking people out there why...?" Chloe trailed off, staring down at the shrine. With Naomi's new position, Annabelle was able to better see the shrine.

She inhaled sharply. There were a lot of photos and memorabilia. Photos of her friends. Photos of her family—her old family—her mom, dad, and Beth. 

"Can I help you?" Chloe snapped at Annabelle's captors. Annabelle slammed her fists against the crystal. "Chloe! Oliver!" She screamed.

The giant people continued to talk over her pathetic attempts at contact. 

Leah smiled at Chloe and Oliver, cool as ever. She brushed a strand of her dark hair behind her ear and bent down. She placed a flower onto the shrine. "We're just paying our respects," she said.

Chloe glanced over Annabelle's kidnappers with disdain. She barked, "Take your Formidable Four PR bullshit away from here, it's not like you knew her." She stepped closer to Leah's bent form, threateningly. Annabelle saw more than a few people around them glance at the ruckus Chloe was making.

Oliver gripped her shoulder, trying to pull her back, "Chloe," he hissed. He gave Annabelle's captors an apologetic look, "Sorry," he mumbled. 

Annabelle couldn't believe these were her friends. She had never seen Chloe threaten anyone before, and Oliver had been the goofiest and most cheerful person she had ever met. It was like she was seeing an alternate reality version of them.

Molly nodded sympathetically, "Of course, I can't imagine how you're feeling."

Chloe scoffed, "No, you fucking can't. So why don't you just fuck off." 

Although Annabelle was worried about the possible consequences from Chloe's attitude, it was very satisfying to watch her captors be verbally attacked.  

Annabelle's crystal cage vibrated as Naomi's heart began to beat faster. The punk rock giantess inserted herself into the mix. Her voice was coated with barely concealed anger.

"How about instead I—"

Leah stood back up, her smile still firmly set on her face. "We'll only be a few minutes. We just want to place some flowers and pay our respects," Leah said again. 

Before Chloe could retort, Oliver asked, "What kind of flowers are those?"

Leah looked down at her bouquet. Her smile became wider. "Poppies," she replied. Annabelle's heart sunk. God, they were sick. 

"She liked daisies," Chloe inputted, crossing her arms.

She was right. Annabelle was surprised she remembered something like that.  

Harper, who had been unusually quiet, placed Mr. Bun Bun onto the shrine. The gigantic college students stared as she gently settled it next to a photo of Annabelle at her high school graduation. 

Chloe scowled at the stuffed animal, "What the hell is that?"

Harper patted the bunny's head and smiled. The giantess stood up and turned to Chloe. Her smile transformed into a smirk. "That's Mr. Bun Bun. It was Annabelle's. She slept with it during thunderstorms," she explained.

Annabelle buried her head into her hands and groaned. She knew it should fall low on her list of concerns, but she was more than a little frustrated by the constant revelations of Mr. Bun Bun.

Chloe narrowed her eyes at the blonde. "How the fuck do you know that?" She seethed.

For a second Annabelle saw Harper glance at her. To her friends, she was just looking at the crystal around Naomi's neck. Harper smiled in a way that made Annabelle tense. She cocked her head to the side as if what she was about to say should've been obvious. 

"We were dating."

Annabelle nearly collapsed. Chloe looked absolutely outraged while Oliver's face was twisted in confusion and shock. Annabelle's three other kidnappers were doing a great job of hiding their true feelings under a mask of indifference, but at Annabelle's size she could see they were furious at Harper's spontaneous ad-lib.

"Dating?" Oliver repeated quietly. Annabelle noticed his gaze lowered to the shrine. He glanced at a photo of Annabelle riding piggyback on him at a party. 

The Shrinkee shouted from her crystal prison, "She's lying!"

Chloe crossed her arms. Her fingers gripped at her small biceps. "That's bullshit and you know it. Belle never mentioned you. She didn't even know you existed," she spat.

Naomi laughed at the Freshman, "Really? I get that you're angry, but come on."

Chloe scoffed at Naomi, "Arrogant much? Sorry to tell you, but the whole campus doesn't wait in anticipation over what the Formidable Four might do next."

Naomi laughed harshly. Even Molly and Leah exchanged sly knowing glances. Annabelle huffed, they were arrogant. They really believed the entire campus revolved around them.

Oliver nodded, "She's telling the truth. Anna didn't pay attention to that kind of thing."

Harper shrugged, still smiling. "Well even if she didn't know about us, she certainly knew about me," Harper drawled. 

Chloe stepped forward, "You lying slu—"

Oliver placed his hand on Chloe's shoulder again. This time he stepped in front of her. Annabelle was enthralled by his face, and not just because of his enormous size. 

His brown eyes were almost covered by the mop of dark curly hair on his head. But it was his expression that had Annabelle transfixed. Annabelle had never seen Oliver look so serious. He was always smiling. Even when he had kissed her that drunken night on her birthday, he had been wearing his signature goofy grin. 

To Annabelle, everyone who wasn't three inches tall was a giant. But Oliver's lanky body towered over Harper. He looked down at her and said, "I'm sorry but I don't believe you. Anna would have told us. I don't know how you know about her stuffed rabbit, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't from dating Anna. Plus...well..." he trailed off, seemingly not knowing how to say the next few words.

Chloe gladly filled in the blanks for Oliver. She looked Harper up and down, "You weren't her type," she sneered.  

Pride flowed through Annabelle's tiny being. Even in her supposed death, her friends still had her back. Though that warm feeling evaporated when Annabelle noticed Harper's face. 

She had never seen the giantess look so furious. Her face grew redder by the second and her eye slightly twitched. The other giantesses also picked up on her anger. Naomi grabbed Harper's arm before she was able to move an inch. 

Leah moved in closer to Harper and whispered something in her ear. Annabelle was too far away to hear anything, but whatever she said seemed to stifle her anger for a moment. Harper glared at Chloe and Oliver before snatching Mr. Bun Bun from the shrine, knocking some photos over.

Molly quickly placed the remaining flower bouquet onto Annabelle's shrine and straightened anything Harper had knocked over. She gave a strained smile to Annabelle's friends, "Sorry for bothering you guys. We really are sorry for your loss," she said.

Annabelle couldn't believe how genuine she sounded. Her friends hesitated. Annabelle knew it was insane to think they would be able to tell something was weird about the situation, but she still prayed that they would.

Oliver stared at Molly, his eyes dark and serious. He exhaled and muttered, "Thanks." Chloe followed suit with a curt nod. Annabelle's heart broke. No. They had to know she wasn't dead. They had have felt her presence somehow.

"Oliver! Chloe! Please! I'm right here! Please!" Annabelle begged. Tears clouded her vision. Her giant friends became blurry.

Naomi dragged Harper away, bringing Annabelle along with her. Annabelle pressed against the crystal, trying to get another glimpse of her best friends. 

"No! Please, help me!" She screamed so loudly that her throat began to hurt. "Please! Please!" she begged. Their giant forms could no longer be seen in the crowd. Annabelle banged against the crystal wall until she ran out of energy.

She slid down to her knees, her palm still resting against the wall. The tiny girl broke into sobs. 

The giantesses walked in silence until they reached a women's restroom. Leah opened each stall. When she confirmed they were alone, Harper finally let loose.

She swiveled towards Molly. She took a deep breath and emphasized each word out of her mouth, "I. Want. Them. Out."

Annabelle wiped her tears and listened fearfully to the angry giantess. 

Molly folded her arms. "I think you're being a little dramatic," she said. Harper shook her head wildly.

"Isn't your dad always saying we need, like, a strong and supportive community? Well they are not supportive! Kick them out!" Harper barked.

Annabelle stumbled into the crystal wall behind her as Naomi hopped onto the sinks' counter. "Who cares what some dumbass scholarship students think? Just ignore them," Naomi shrugged.

"That's easy for you to say. They didn't call you a liar," Harper pouted.

Leah rolled her eyes, "You are a liar. Telling them you dated Poppy, what did you think was going to happen?"

Harper huffed, "If she hadn't shrunk, we would've dated eventually. It was, like, only a matter of time. Plus, they're the liars! Really? Poppy didn't know who we were? Are they, like, serious?"

Molly nodded, "All right, I'll give you that. They were obviously lying. I mean the only reason the Shrinkee meeting was so big was because we told them they could have it at our house."  

Annabelle ran her hands through her hair. This was so stupid. There had been a lot of lies tonight, but her friends hadn't told any of them. Why was it so impossible to believe that Annabelle hadn't heard of them before she walked into the meeting?

"Still, that was some scene you caused back there, Harp," Naomi said. "We should probably go before we call too much attention to ourselves."

Harper balked at her punker roommate, "I caused? Is it like, rag on Harper day? You were about to beat her up for telling us to fuck off."

Naomi shrugged, jostling Annabelle around the crystal. "What did you want me to do? Those kids had no respect for their betters." She paused for a moment. "You know, Poppy had some shitty friends."

Annabelle kneeled down and buried her head between her legs. "Fucking bitches," she muttered. Being called shitty by these monsters was a compliment. 

"That's probably where she got her bad attitude from," Leah suggested. "They were bad influences."

Annabelle slammed her hands over ears and screamed, "Shut up, shut up, shut up!" 

"Hopefully she'll be trained soon, and much better behaved," Molly said. She paused before adding, "I hope this helped. Maybe she'll start accepting her place after she realizes there is no one left looking for her."

Annabelle ran her hands through her hair again. She would never give up. Even if everyone she ever knew thought she was dead. She would maintain her sanity just out of pure spite.

Poppy be damned.

 

On the way back to Molly's car, a deep sob echoed throughout the parking lot. It was a harrowing kind of sob, filled with devastation and sorrow. Annabelle really didn't want to see another person mourn their loved one. Annabelle had enough issues managing her own grief, let alone anyone else's.

Always on the opposite side of Annabelle's desires, the giantesses exchanged glances before heading towards the noise. They were like moths to misery.

Under the light of the street lamp, Annabelle was able to see two figures. One was holding onto the other, as if they were trying to keep them from falling.

"It's okay, you don't have to push yourself," the smaller figure said. Every blood cell in Annabelle's body froze. Like a zombie, she stood up and and peered out the crystal. "Oh my god," she breathed, staring at the two figures.

The smaller figure was petite with long blonde hair wrapped up into a loose updo. The second figure was big—even for a giant. His large arms were wrapped around the smaller woman. The woman brushed her slender fingers through his reddish brown hair. His eyes were closed, but Annabelle knew if he opened them, she would see a bright grey color—the same color she inherited from him.

"D-Dad?" Annabelle whispered. 

"I'm a failure, Zelda. I lost them both. I lost both of my girls," Annabelle's father sobbed. 

Annabelle's heart broke watching her father. She had never seen him so broken. When Beth died he had thrown himself into his work. She only saw him cry at the funeral.

"You are not a failure, Don. This wasn't your fault," Zelda comforted. 

"Excuse me," Molly's tentative voice broke up the dramatic scene in front of them. Annabelle's father turned his back to them and started wiping his eyes.

Zelda sighed, "I'm sorry but this isn't a good time."

"I'm sorry," Molly said, "But you wouldn't happen to be Annabelle Cooper's dad?"

Annabelle began to shake. This wasn't happening. She had to be having another nightmare.

Annabelle's dad spun around at the mention of his daughter's name. "How do you know Annie?" He asked, desperation in his voice. 

"We're a tight-knit campus. After orientation, we kind of took Annabelle underneath our wing," Molly said. 

Leah nodded, "She was a special person. We're sorry for your loss." 

Annabelle would've given anything for a lightening bolt to strike them all down. Where was their cosmic justice? There was no way people could just be this evil and get away with it. 

Annabelle's father nodded solemnly.

There was a pause of silence—at least for the giants. In the crystal, Annabelle was screaming her throat hoarse. 

"Dad! Daddy!" She banged on the wall. Her hand was bleeding, but she couldn't care less about the pain she was in. 

Harper held out Mr. Bun Bun to Annabelle's dad. "I think you should have this," Harper said gently. 

Don's eyes widened. "T-This is..." he choked back a sob. Zelda rubbed her husband's back. She gave the co-eds a small smile. "Thank you so much. You girls are very kind."

Naomi's voice sent a gentle vibration through Annabelle's crystal cage. "You raised a pretty cool daughter."

Zelda continued to smile, but her eyes lowered to Naomi's neckline. "Is that a healing crystal?" She asked.

Annabelle's heart skipped a beat and she felt Naomi's do the same. 

"I'm not sure, my mother gave it to me," Naomi lied with ease. Annabelle figured half-truths were easier to believe than full lies. Still, she hoped Zelda's curiosity would be her saving grace.

Zelda peered at the crystal, "I've never seen anything like it," she said, observing the jewelry. Annabelle flung her entire body against the wall, hoping for an inch of movement. The crystal didn't budge, the Shrinkee's world turned dark as Naomi covered the crystal in her fist.

Annabelle heard Zelda's voice say, "Sorry, I didn't mean to stare. I'm a holistic healer so crystals are right in my wheelhouse," she explained.

Annabelle kicked the crystal, more out of frustration than of an attempt to be rescued. She had always brushed off her step mother's occupation as harmless nonsense, but when she actually needed her harmless nonsense, she was unhelpful. 

"Yeah, sorry I can't help you. I'm lost when it comes to that stuff," Naomi said.

Annabelle heard Molly speak up, "Well, we should get going. It's getting late." 

Annabelle felt Naomi begin to move. She slammed her open palms against the crystal and shrieked, "Dad! Dad!" 

The crystal suddenly shook violently. Annabelle lost her footing and face-planted into the wall. Naomi had shaken her cage—a definite warning. Had her voice or banging gotten through?

"Wait," her father's strong voice demanded. It echoed in the empty parking lot. Annabelle still couldn't see anything beyond Naomi's fist, but she felt the giant girl turn around.  

Annabelle's heart shot up to her mouth. Did he somehow know?

She heard him clear his throat. "Thanks for—just thanks," his gruff voice muttered. Annabelle fell to her knees. She was too heart broken to even cry.

She listened to her captors give various remarks of "you're welcome", before they slid into Molly's car. The giantesses were silent until Molly pulled out of the parking lot and drove down the street. 

Naomi, who sat in the passenger's seat, broke the silence, "Fuck me, that shit is always a rush!" She laughed. "I'm fucking starving," she said stretching her legs out.

Annabelle heard Leah's voice from the backseat, "Naomi! You know the rules—not until we get back to the house," she hissed.

"Will you relax? We're like three minutes from home. What, do you think someone's bugged the car?" Naomi teased.

Annabelle sat on the crystal's floor and watched the lights from the street lamps pass over her cage. Like always, she pushed down her feelings and unsuccessfully tried to ignore her kidnappers' conversation.  

Leah huffed, "I'm just being careful. You never know wh—"

Harper interrupted them both, "Are we not going to talk about how hot Poppy's dad is?"

At this point Annabelle was almost impressed with how the universe kept finding ways to make her situation worse. The Shrinkee wondered if she vomited enough, could she drown in the crystal?

Molly smirked, "Well I wasn't going to say anything but..." she laughed. 

Annabelle was forced to listen to her captors objectify her father for the entire ride. But as they walked into the house, Leah said something that nearly stopped Annabelle's heart.

She sat down at the island table and smiled as if she were imagining a vivid daydream. "You know, I think it could be extremely fun to use the HDD stimulation device on Poppy's dad."

Annabelle ran her hands through her hair, trying to catch a breath.

Harper plopped down on the chair next to her and nodded, "Oh god, that would, like, be just..." she trailed off, purring with delight.

Annabelle was thankfully temporarily spared from Harper's lustful expression as Naomi turned to open the fridge and pulled out a slice of cold pizza. 

Molly leaned against the table, next to the other giantesses. "So are you going to let Poppy out or what?" she asked.

Annabelle heard Naomi swallow a large piece of the pizza. "Shit, right," she said. "Sorry, you know how I get after these things."

Annabelle grimaced. She would have preferred if they had forgotten about her entirely. Starvation was looking pretty good compared to another moment with these giant bitches.

Naomi pulled the necklace off and placed it onto the kitchen table. Annabelle tumbled with the sudden change in gravity. Naomi twisted the necklace's top off—something that could only be done from the outside of the necklace, despite all of Annabelle's attempts.

As soon as she pulled the top off, Annabelle's body temperature dropped as the cold air conditioned air rushed in and the smell of the giantesses filled her nostrils. She exhaled. She wasn't even out of the necklace yet and they still overwhelmed her. 

"Oh Poppy," she heard Harper's teasing voice sing. "Come out and plaaay."

Annabelle froze, hating herself for being petrified by these co-eds. 

Molly's voice echoed through her crystal. "She'll probably be in a bad mood, because of the vigil," she warned. 

"When isn't she in a bad mood?" Naomi asked with a mouth full of pizza. "That's why I love her—because of her cute widdle pouty face," she laughed. 

It took a second for Annabelle's eyes to adjust from the green tinted crystal's walls to the harsh light of the kitchen. Keeping her eyes on the table, Annabelle said nothing as the giantesses unleashed a collection of cooes as she wiggled out of the crystal. 

Annabelle swallowed and took a shaky breath. "Y-You can't," Annabelle squeaked. God, she sounded pathetic. Her gaze was still on the table. 

The giantesses stopped their cooing. "What was that, Poppy?" Annabelle heard Molly ask. 

Annabelle's body began to tremble. She clenched her fists and did her best to even out her voice. She raised her head towards the towering giantesses. They watched her with tickled curiosity.  

"You can't shrink my Dad," Annabelle declared. Her body was still shaking, but she didn't relent. She turned to Leah, "You promised." 

Leah's eyebrows furrowed through her amused expression. "I promised?" Leah challenged with a slight chuckle.

Molly's lips spread into a wide grin. She playfully narrowed her eyes at Leah, "Oooo, you did promise. I remember. It was when you told Poppy she could have her phone back if she took it from you. You had said you were going to call her dad, but you changed your mind after Poppy started crying."

Leah frowned, "That wasn't a promise, and what's more is I never said I wouldn't shrink Poppy's dad. I just said I wouldn't call him at that moment."

Tears began to cloud Annabelle's eyes. She quickly lowered her head so the giantesses wouldn't see her cry.

This was all just bullshit. They kept changing the rules. She could handle it when it was only her freedom at stake, but with her father's life hanging in the balance, Annabelle was sick of navigating through the giantesses' insanity. 

"Aww Poppy," she heard Harper pout sympathetically. The heavy weight of her gigantic finger pressed against Annabelle's head as the giantess petted her. "I would never break a promise I made to you," she said.

"I didn't promise her," Leah snapped. 

Annabelle grabbed Harper's finger and pushed it away. She stood up with shaky legs and glared up at Leah, "T-Then do it now," she tried her best to sound threatening, but based on the giggles from the giantesses she was failing. 

Leah smiled and poked Annabelle's head with her gigantic finger. Annabelle's already trembling legs buckled from under her. She landed on her butt with a thud.

"Sorry, I can't make that promise, Poppy," Leah said, looking as unapologetic as Annabelle had seen her. 

Annabelle's body grew hot as her tears threatened to fall. She lowered her head again, afraid of showing them anymore weakness.

"I—" Annabelle's voice cracked. She stopped talking, not wanting to openly cry in front of the giantesses.

She was forced to show her weepy expression as Molly's gigantic finger lifted her chin. The chubby giantess scratched underneath her chin like she was a puppy.

"Oh Poppy," she said sympathetically, as if she wasn't a main player in Annabelle's misery. 

Annabelle couldn't understand the cognitive dissonance these giantesses must've been going through. On one hand they actively kidnapped, entrapped, and sexually abused her, but on the other hand they treated her like an adorable pet. 

An idea blossomed into the Shrinkee's mind. It was an unfavorable idea, that would make her feel even more pathetic, but with her father's life on the line she really didn't have a choice.

Annabelle shoved all of her pride into a small box deep inside her head. She gently placed her hands on either side of Molly's huge finger. 

"Mistress?" Annabelle started, as she looked up at Molly with wide, teary eyes. She tried to look as pathetic as she felt.   

Her plan seemed to be working. Molly's gigantic face melted as she stared down at the tiny girl. From her peripheral, Annabelle could see the other giantesses look on with unconcealed jealousy.

"Yes my sweet Poppy?" Molly cooed.

Annabelle's heart skipped. It really was working. She began to gently rub Molly's finger in small circles. The movement would've been invisible to the other giantesses, but Molly would be able to feel it.

"Please," Annabelle begged, still caressing Molly's chubby finger. "Don't shrink my Dad," Annabelle whimpered. She lowered her head onto the finger, until her entire face was pressed against the giantess' rough skin.

To seal the deal, Annabelle pressed her lips against Molly's finger—an action only Molly would be able to see—or rather—feel.

Annabelle waited to see if her plan had truly worked when she heard Molly say, "Maybe we shouldn't shrink him."

Annabelle clenched her toes to keep from showing her relief. 

"You can't be serious," Leah deadpanned. "You're changing your mind just because she gave you puppy dog eyes? Are you forgetting who's in charge here?"

Annabelle frowned. She knew Leah would be the most difficult to convince. She took a deep breath before lifting her head. She stumbled towards Leah before falling to her knees. She allowed the tears she had been holding back to flow freely down her cheeks. Annabelle clenched her fists and looked up at the raven-haired giantess. 

"Please Mistress," Annabelle sniffed. Leah folded her arms and stared down at the tiny girl. Annabelle grew worried until she saw the glint of uncertainty in her green orbs. Annabelle decided to press her harder.

"I—" she was cut off as Harper suddenly swept her into her soft palms. Annabelle's stomach lurched forward as she was lifted to the blonde's cheek. Harper nuzzled the tiny girl as if she were a cat. Annabelle was hit with the ever-present vanilla scent. Harper's soft cheek pressed into Annabelle's tiny body. She struggled to breathe under the giantess' flesh.

"Oh Poppy," Harper cooed, "Is mean ole Leah making you sad?"

Naomi tsked from across the kitchen island, "I never knew you were so heartless," she teased Leah. 

Leah glared at the other giantesses. "You guys are so—"

Annabelle yelped as Harper shoved her small body in front of Leah's massive face. Annabelle gathered herself up in Harper's palms. Leah peered down at her with emerald eyes. They held the same uncertainty Annabelle had seen before.

"Look at her widdle face," Harper cooed. 

Leah sighed with obvious frustration, creating a moderate wind for Annabelle. But Annabelle noticed she wasn't barking at the other giantesses, and instead was staring intently at her. 

As intimidating as it was to have the giantess' full attention on her, Annabelle knew she had to act quickly or else she would lose her opportunity. 

In the most pitiful voice she could muster, Annabelle whimpered, "Mistress, please."

Annabelle heard Harper squeal from behind her. "So cute..." she whispered.

The tiny girl searched Leah's face to see if she had spurred a similar response from her. As Leah stared at Annabelle with narrowed eyes, Annabelle assumed she had lost.

But the giantess bit her pink lip before assaulting Annabelle with another sigh.

"Fine," she relented. 

Before Annabelle could rejoice—inwardly of course—Leah snatched her from Harper's hands. Annabelle's vison swirled as Leah lifted her in her fist until she was eye level with the giantess.

"Hey!" Harper protested.

Leah poked Annabelle's head, forcing her neck to crane back. It didn't hurt, but Annabelle still yelped from the sudden force. Leah, just as quickly, removed her finger. 

"I know what you're doing, Poppy," Leah trilled. The giantess squeezed Annabelle's cheeks together with her enormous fingers. She didn't use enough pressure to hurt Annabelle, but the sheer size of her fingers in relation to her head, scared the Shrinkee. 

"It really isn't fair for you to be using your cuteness like this," Leah cooed, shaking Annabelle's head in between her fingers. 

If Annabelle's cheeks weren't being flattened together, she would have rattled off a list of recent events that weren't "fair". She figured it was a good thing she had been temporally silenced. 

Leah turned her attention to the other giantesses, "This isn't good. You guys can't just let her make the rules. I don't want to start a precedent," she said with sudden seriousness. 

Leah was still holding Annabelle in a tight fist, so the Shrinkee could only see her, but she could still hear the other giantesses.

Naomi released an irritated exhale. "We're well aware of what Poppy was doing," Naomi said. "You aren't some all seeing genius."

Leah's eyes narrowed. Annabelle felt the giantess' grip on her tighten. "Yet you still let yourself be played," she retorted.

"If you recall, Princess, I never told Poppy that we weren't going to shrink her dad—that was all you," Naomi shot back.

Annabelle's bones began to creak under Leah's increasing pressure. She opened her mouth to get the giantess' attention, but the giant co-ed was literally squeezing the air from her. Dizziness was overcoming the Shrinkee.

"You definitely didn't help with your instigating," Leah spat. She squeezed tighter and Annabelle's body froze as she felt something shift inside.  

A sharp pain pierced her chest. The metallic taste of blood filled Annabelle's mouth. Her vision became cloudy and the giantesses' bickering voices began to sound distant. 

Some time during their arguing, Leah must've placed her back onto the table, because Annabelle found herself staring at the island's expansive surface.

The giantesses were still arguing above her, but for the first time in a while, their voices weren't the focus of Annabelle's attention. 

Annabelle's chest still stung with pain. She forced her body to shift to her side and coughed into her hand. Her vision remained cloudy but even she could see the copious amount of blood in her hand. 

Shit. She had suspected that Leah had cracked her rib when she was holding her. But the painful breaths she took meant that her lung was probably punctured too. 

Annabelle knew her Type 0 healing abilities could mend her bones, but she had no idea what it could do for internal injuries. 

She looked up and saw that the giantesses' argument had died down, but they were deep in conversation about something. Not once had they glanced down at her. 

Annabelle coughed, producing more blood. She really didn't want to die here—on their giant kitchen table. But on the other hand, at least she would be free of this hell. She thought back to her fellow Shrinkees who had been murdered—their families' weeping faces at the vigil. Why should she get to survive? Just because of a random mutation in her DNA?

This was all so stupid.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid," Annabelle muttered as she closed her eyes. She welcomed the unconscious state that came for her, whether it was permeant or not.

"...oppy...Poppy!" A voice echoed in Annabelle's head.

Annabelle turned her head to the side to block out the noise. 

"Poppy! Poppy!" The voice said again. 

Annabelle turned her head again, only to be met with warm liquid against her face. Annabelle's eyes shot open and she screamed when she saw a giant wet finger in front of her. 

She backed away, crawling to the sound of manic giggles. She looked around and realized she was still on the kitchen table. Her face was soaking wet. She wiped her face and looked at the liquid. Spit.

All four giantesses looked down at her with glee. Harper, who had woken her up via the saliva drenched finger, beamed down at her.

"You were sleeping so deeply, widdle Poppy," Harper sang.

Annabelle took a deep breath. Her chest no longer hurt. Her rib must've healed itself. So she did have internal healing. 

Great.

"It's past your bedtime isn't it?" Naomi cooed. 

"Then we should hurry up and tell her so she can go to beddy-bye," Molly chirped. 

Annabelle's heart began to beat faster. She didn't like the sound of that. She didn't know what kind of decision the giantesses had made while she was unconscious, but if history was any indicator, it wouldn't be in her favor. 

Harper leaned in close to Annabelle. Her mountain-sized body cast a shadow over the Shrinkee. "Like we said, we won't shrink your father, but..." she giggled.

With a giant manicured finger, Leah raised Annabelle's chin and forced her to look at her. Her smile expanded into a Cheshire cat like grin as she peered down at the tiny girl.

"You have to be the perfect pet," she grinned.

Annabelle felt her skin prickle as Leah spoke. She had no idea the giantesses meant by "perfect pet". The closet thing to a "perfect pet" in the eyes of the giantesses was probably Poppy. But Annabelle had no control over the perverted persona, and even if she did, there was no way she would willingly allow Poppy to take over and possibly Imprint on one of the giantesses. 

"W-What do you mean?" Annabelle hated how squeaky her voice sounded.

Leah began to scratch her chin, "I mean, sweet widdle Poppy, that if you don't want us to find external sources of entertainment, then you better satisfy us."

Annabelle's heart sunk. Was this a sex thing? What more could they want? They already used her nearly every day. 

"That doesn't just mean more sexy fun times, either," Molly giggled, giving Annabelle some relief. 

"Though it doesn't NOT mean that," Harper inserted with a bubbly smile. 

Annabelle was growing more confused by the second.

"What we mean, Poppy," Leah said, "Is that you need to be more obedient."

Annabelle bristled at that comment. She couldn't help it. She pushed Leah's finger away and glared up at the giantess, "I've done everything you've ever asked!"

With the ease of a giantesses, Leah poked Annabelle's forehead, knocking her onto her back, "Exhibit A," she sighed.

"Poppy, you are so quick to anger—just a little firecracker," Naomi grinned, rubbing Annabelle's stomach as she laid on the kitchen island.

"And Poppy you've never actually 'done everything we've asked', you've done everything we've forced you to do," Leah said. 

Molly nodded, "If you were a perfect pet, we wouldn't have to ask you to do something more than once. Plus you wouldn't get angry or whiny when we gave you an order."

Annabelle couldn't believe what she was hearing. They were actually upset because their captive slave wasn't as happy to serve them as they would like. She was just astounded by the sheer entailment of these giant bitches. 

Naomi stopped rubbing her stomach. Annabelle sat up, trying to calm herself. 

Harper leaned in even closer, startling Annabelle. "Poppy, do you think you can listen better and love us more?"

Annabelle was speechless. What did they want her to say? That she'd be totally fine with remaining as their pet. That she'd be a better pet? 

Leah shrugged, "It's up to you Poppy. You don't have to do anything you don't want to. But, we'll just have to find other ways—other Shrinkees to entertain ourselves."

Annabelle gritted her teeth. She already knew what her answer was—they knew it too. There was no way she could allow another Shrinkee to experience even a second of this hell—especially not her father. But that left her with taking on the role of the "perfect pet". If she leaned into this role, would she opening the door wide open for Poppy to walk through?

Annabelle clenched her fists. That was just a risk she was going to have to take. She would just have to close off her mind if she even felt an ounce of Poppy's presence. 

Annabelle realized this could also be an advantage for her. If the giantesses truly believed she was the perfect pet, they might lower their guards a little, giving her an opportunity to escape.

"Poppy?" Molly inquired, waiting on an answer.

Leah added, "Know this Poppy, we'll be testing your obedience and loyalty. The second you disobey...well let's just say we'll be having a Shrinkee family reunion," she chuckled.

Bitch. Annabelle knew for certain that she had no other choice. The Shrinkee nodded. "Okay," she agreed. 

The giantesses relaxed with giddy smiles, and leaned back from the table, giving Annabelle some relief. 

"Good girl," Leah chirped, clasping her hands together. "It's getting late and time for bed, but a good little pet like you doesn't need to be sealed in a flower vase, right?" Leah asked.

Annabelle was getting another foreboding feeling. She flinched after hearing a loud zipper come undone. She nervously faced the origin of the sound. Naomi bent down and lifted her ankle boot above the table. She dropped it onto the kitchen island. 

Annabelle yelped as the force knocked her to her butt. As she regained her bearings she gaped at the huge ankle boot. Even if it hadn't been the size of a small tractor trailer, it would've still been intimidating. In true Naomi fashion, the ankle boot was all back leather with buckles, chains, and spikes decorating along its surface.

"Looks comfy, doesn't it?" Naomi grinned. 

Annabelle was sure she was giving her captors a lot of joy from her anxious expression. She could tell as much from the giggles. 

Molly added, failing to stifle her giggles, "If you'd rather sleep in the flower vase again, then we—"

Annabelle stood up, ignoring her teasing kidnappers. She walked over to the boot. It had a substantial heel, which made it impossible to climb into from the side. Annabelle returned to the front of the boot and hopped onto the toe section. She pulled herself up with the boot's laces.

Annabelle thanked her Type 0 body. Before this, she never would have been able to maneuver her way up something as tricky as a giant ankle boot. Although if she hadn't shrunk, then she wouldn't have to.

The Shrinkee climbed the boot using the laces. Before she even reached the top, she could smell the boot's rank scent.

Annabelle turned away and coughed, much to the delight of her giant audience. 

"Naomi, you couldn't have chosen boots you don't wear almost everyday?" Molly laughed. 

"Where's the fun in that?" Naomi laughed. 

Annabelle did her best to ignore them and concentrated on surviving the smell. She took a deep breath of somewhat tainted air and jumped into the shoe.

Instantly, the intense humidity stuck to her skin. Her feet sank into the spongy sole material. To Annabelle's disgust, it was soaked in sweat.

She glanced at the top of the ankle. The giantesses were right, if she jumped, Annabelle could easily escape the shoe. She wouldn't though. She had to ride this out.

Annabelle took a small breath, just to try out the air. She immediately recognized it as a mistake. Her eyes filled with tears. She bent over and coughed. She gripped the boot's wall for stability. It was way too strong. 

"Oh no Poppy, is the smell too much for you?" She heard Harper's voice coo. Annabelle flinched. She hadn't noticed it, but all four giantesses were staring down at her. 

In any other instance, Annabelle would have answered that question with a swift middle finger, but Annabelle had to be the "perfect pet".  

She couldn't answer back verbally, because that would require her to breathe in the disgusting air, so instead she simply shook her head. 

"That's good," Leah said. An exaggerated look of shock passed over her face. "I almost forgot," she said, feigning a gasp. "We don't want you getting cold down there."

Annabelle backed up until she hit the shoe's wall. By now she knew what to expect. Leah's head disappeared from Annabelle's view. She shortly reappeared.

This time she dangled a purple sock over the boot. It danced above Annabelle's head, mocking her. Leah would lower it, then quickly lift it back up, and repeat.

Annabelle flinched each time it moved, inciting laughter from the giantesses above. Suddenly, it came crashing down, directly on top of Annabelle's three inch body. Annabelle struggled under the sock, before wiggling from under it. 

Somehow, the sock was equally as sweaty and pungent as the entire inside of the boot. Annabelle hated how although they both were strong, she easily was able to identify which scent belonged to whom. It had only been a week and she knew the giantesses inside and out—including their smells.

Annabelle coughed as she kicked the sock away from her.

A shadow cast over her. Leah bent down and blew Annabelle a kiss. The giantesses' laughter bounced around in her head. 

Annabelle's head began to spin. She didn't know if it was the over stimulus of the giantesses' laughter and booming voices, the horrible smells, or the sheer emotionally exhausting night she had experienced. Whatever it was, it caused her to collapse onto the boot's sole. 

The last thing she remembered before her black out was Naomi singing, "Sleep tight, little Poppy."