- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello all! Wow, I've read all of you guys' reviews and they are really fantastic. A lot of you guys are really shrewd. I've actually been afraid to respond because I don't want to give anything away. I will say that this is another rough chapter for Annabelle, but hopefully there may be a shift in the Shrinkee's luck. Who knows.


Annabelle knew she wasn't in the shoe before she even opened her eyes. The air was much colder and instead of the pungent smell of sweaty feet, a sweet sugary smell wafted in the air.

"Oooo, someone's waking up," She heard Harper's booming voice coo. 

Annabelle swallowed a groan. There really was no break from the giantesses. For the first time in her life, she actually hated weekends. At least when they went to class, their toes were the only thing that bothered her. 

After a second of debating whether or not to pretend to be still asleep, Annabelle opened her eyes. She definitely wasn't in the boot. She appeared to be right in the middle of breakfast—literally. Annabelle barely recognized the hardly used dinning room. It was extravagantly decorated for brunch. 

Tree sized pitchers of juice were spread across the clothed covered glass table. Plates of golden pancakes were stacked high. A bowl of brightly colored fruit was several feet away from the tiny girl. Even in the center of the table, there was a bouquet of flowers—daises. 

Annabelle didn't think for a nano second that any of the giant co-eds had lifted a single finger to cook or set up the fancy breakfast. In fact, the closest Annabelle had ever seen them come to cooking was spreading avocado on toast, pouring milk into a bowl of cereal, or picking up a phone to order pizza.

The Shrinkee suspected they had a team of cleaners—the normal kind—and cooks who prepared meals for them. They either came when the giantesses were in class or when they were in their bedrooms because Annabelle had never seen them.

"Good morning Poppy, did you have a good sleep?" Molly cooed. 

Typically Annabelle would ignore that type of teasing question, but the conversation from the night before was still fresh in her mind. She would play their games.

Annabelle nodded. Though she hadn't worked up the courage to look any of the giantesses in the eye yet. 

"That's good," Leah said, "You were asleep for a long time. I didn't know you were such a heavy sleeper. You didn't even wake up during your bath."

Annabelle's eyes widened. For the first time since she had woken up, she looked at what she was wearing. She must've been pretty out of it not to notice her latest costume.

She was in a very tight French maid costume. She slowly raised her hand to her head. As she suspected, she felt a lace headband.

"It was really hard to put that on you, Poppy," Naomi laughed. "You kept wiggling around, so we had to calm you down first."

Annabelle clenched her fists. She knew where this was going. Couldn't she have five minutes of peace?

Leah added, "Let's just say that you may have been asleep, but your body definitely wasn't." The table erupted into laughter. Annabelle felt a deep blush wash over her.

Bitches. Annabelle sat up and gave out a sharp gasp when she felt nothing between her bottom and the table cloth. She quickly sat straight up onto her knees and pulled the front of the maid costume over her nether region.

"What's wrong Poppy?" Molly asked, grinning. 

Annabelle felt her blush deepen. "M-My underwear," she stammered. 

Harper giggled, "Well we kept putting them on you, but you would, like, just get them wet, so we thought you going commando was easier."

Annabelle could physically feel the heat from her embarrassment. 

"Don't be ashamed, Poppy," Naomi laughed. "You have such a cute little ass."

Annabelle bit down on her tongue. Just how much were they going to humiliate her?

She got her answer as Leah basically purred, "Poppy come over here and get something to eat." Annabelle flinched at the command. She rarely had an appetite, and this morning was no exception. 

However, she had made her decision to obey them. Annabelle tentatively began to walk over to Leah. In order to do so, she actually needed to look up at where the giantesses were. When they all spoke at once, it would give Annabelle some slight disorientation.   

Leah was right across from her, wearing a low cut blouse and holding a fork with far too much pancake for the tiny girl. Harper was next to her dressed in a crop top with the words "GOOD GIRL" stretched to oblivion thanks to her generous cleavage. Annabelle wasn't sure if the shirt was a reference to her, but she wouldn't put it past the giantesses to tease her with even their outfits.

The giantesses' seating meant that Naomi and Molly were behind her on the other side of the table. Annabelle had no desire to turn around and confirm it for herself.

"Ah ah ah," Leah suddenly chided. She placed an elbow onto the table, shaking Annabelle. The giantess rested her cheek onto her hand and stared down at Annabelle.

"On your knees," she ordered, causing the other giantesses to giggle. Annabelle felt tears prickle her eyes. Shit. She couldn't be getting emotional. Annabelle took a deep breath and lowered herself to a crawling position. 

The cool air breezed against her exposed butt and she knew she was mooning Molly and Naomi. Annabelle started to crawl forward towards Leah's fork. Each inch she moved, she felt like she was losing an ounce of her dignity. 

"Maybe we should've dressed her up like a cat instead," Naomi teased. 

"Ooo! Do you actually have that?" Harper gasped excitably. 

"Of course," Naomi laughed. "Since we got Poppy, I've ordered a fuck ton of stuff from Shrink-Wear. I can't wait to see that sexy little tooshie in those new clothes." She pinched Annabelle's butt, causing the Shrinkee to yelp.

Annabelle swiveled her head to face the giantess, red and glaring.  

Naomi feigned an oblivious expression. "Yes Poppy? Is there something wrong?" 

Annabelle clenched her fists, "Fucking bitch," she muttered underneath her breath. 

She found herself being lifted high up into the air. Annabelle screamed as Naomi dangled her by her leg. Blood rushed to the Shrinkee's head. 

Her vision was taken up by Naomi's grinning upside down face. 

"You're going to have to speak up if you want any of us to hear you," she chuckled, poking Annabelle's stomach. 

Annabelle began to swing back and forth from the force of the push. Her hair swung back and forth with her tiny body. "Put me down!" Annabelle screamed. 

Molly tsked, "That sounded like an order. Naomi, do pets give orders?" 

Naomi shook her head, her grin still on her face, "Why no Molly, they don't. Pets ask for permission."

"Can you put me down, please Naomi?" Annabelle shouted. If Naomi dropped her, thanks to her Type 0 durability she would survive the fall, but it wouldn't be pretty. 

Annabelle heard Harper's voice from across the table, "Hmm, calling you by just your first name seems, like, kinda disrespectful."

Leah joined in, giggling, "What was it that she called Molly during her Imprinting episode? Goddess, was it?"

Annabelle whimpered, but she was too terrified to let her pride get in the way, "P-Please Goddess Naomi! Can you put me down? Please?" She begged. 

Naomi's grin grew wider. "Of course little Poppy. All you had to do was ask." The table burst into laughter as Naomi set Annabelle down right in front of Leah's plate. 

Annabelle focused on one spot on the table cloth while the room spun around her. She was thankful she hadn't eaten anything yet or otherwise she would be chucking it up. 

Leah's voice trilled down at her, "Come on Poppy, enough laying around. Hurry and get some food."

Annabelle pulled her body into a sitting position, doing her best to ignore the nausea Naomi's sudden "teasing" had caused. 

Leah held the fork in front of Annabelle's face. Pancake that was dripped in syrup, obscured her vision of anything else. The Shrinkee balked at the sheer amount of it. For a normal sized person, it would be a couple of bites, but for Annabelle it was a pretty large breakfast portion. 

"Open wide," Leah chirped.

Annabelle instinctively crawled backwards. 

"Uh oh, someone's being naughty," Harper sang. She could practically feel the giantesses' collective excitement at the first inkling of her disobedience. They were itching to punish her. 

"No!" Annabelle defended herself. She wouldn't let all her hard work be wasted so early on. "I-It's just the food is..." Annabelle couldn't make herself say it. To admit that what to them was a bite sized amount of food was overwhelming to her was too embarrassing. 

Leah's lips spread into a wide grin. "Ah, I see. Eating from a fork is too much for you. Then how about this?"

With her massive fingers, the giantess ripped a third of the pancake from the fork and placed it in the center of her palm. "This should be more your speed, my little pet," she smiled.

A fresh new wave of shame filled Annabelle. She looked up at the giantess for the smallest sense of mercy, but of course found none. The Shrinkee swallowed and tentatively crawled onto Leah's hand.

A large part of her wanted to pick up the piece of pancake with her hands, but she knew that wasn't what the giantesses were looking for. 

Annabelle bent her head down and began to literally eat from the palm of the giant co-ed's hand. The second she began to chew, a chorus of squeals were unleashed over the table.

"Let me try next!" Harper cried. 

"Holy shit, that's amazing," Naomi breathed.

"How does it feel?" Molly asked.

Annabelle steadied herself as Leah's hand shook from her giggling. "She's like a tiny little rabbit," Leah cooed. Annabelle focused on eating. If she didn't, she would burst into tears from the shame. 

Soon, she was finished—or so she thought. 

"Poppy," Leah sang. Annabelle felt chills down her spine. She looked up at the giant college student. "My fingers are sticky from the syrup. Take care of it, okay?" she hummed.

Before Annabelle could respond, she was forced onto her stomach by a sizable force hitting the table. 

"Damn you, Windsor," Naomi hissed. Based on the irritation in her voice, Annabelle guessed she was the one who shook the table.

"What is it now?" Leah huffed. Annabelle was always startled when they so quickly transitioned from the baby-voice they used with her, to their normal tones.    

"You said today was about testing Poppy, but here you are again—fucking getting skin to skin time," Naomi cried. 

"Naomi you can't get angry every time I come up with a new way to play with Poppy. You have every opportunity to create games for her. Don't be frustrated with me because I'm creative," Leah said. 

Naomi scoffed, "Creative? That's one big head you've got princess. You put syrup on your hand, wow, amazing. I seem to remember you wearing a piece of jewelry that lets you carry Poppy around in public. Where did you get that from again?"

"Guys, come on," Molly sighed. After noticing no one paid her any attention, she shrugged and continued eating.

Having learned from yesterday's cracked rib incident, Annabelle slowly crawled from Leah's palm. It looked to be just in time, as her open hand transformed into a tight fist. 

Leah sneered, "For someone who criticizes my 'reliance' on my father, you sure do like to claim your parents' inventions as your own."

Annabelle found herself wrapped in a fist and lifted up high, all in a matter of seconds. It was Harper's face who cast a shadow over her. 

"It looks like Mommy and Daddy are fighting, so why don't we play in the living room?" she cooed. Annabelle winced as giant, plump lips engulfed her head. 

"Mwauh!" She smacked her lips, giving Annabelle a forceful kiss. Annabelle choked on the thick scent of vanilla. 

Annabelle tried to keep her food down as Harper jostled her carelessly in her hand. The giant girl plopped down onto the rug in the living room with a thud. She sat Annabelle down in front of her and closed off any possible escape by slamming her feet together behind the Shrinkee.

Not that Annabelle would try to escape. She was in perfect pet mode.

She tried not shrink away from Harper's intense huge blue eyes as they gleamed with excitement. Annabelle took a couple steps back—not purely out of fear—but just to be able to see Harper's face beyond her boobs. 

Annabelle also noticed, Harper had donned a miniskirt. Although Annabelle was eye level with Harper's wall of pink panties, the Shrinkee was determined to focus on her captor's face.  

The giantess tapped a long slender finger against her lips. "So what should we, like, play?" 

Annabelle didn't know if it was rhetorical question or not. She decided to answer, just to be safe.

"U-Um how about—"

"I know!" Harper interrupted, "Truth or Dare!" She clasped her hands together as if she had just come up with an amazing idea.

Annabelle didn't think there would be any game that Harper could have said that would have given her relief—maybe the 'set Annabelle free game'—but Truth or Dare gave the Shrinkee some pause.

She was playing the perfect pet, which meant her "truth" would have to be severely altered.

"I'll start first," Harper said suddenly. "Truth or Dare?"

Annabelle froze. Both options proved dangerous in their own way. Though "Dare" was probably a straight forward path to unpleasantville.  

"T-Truth" Annabelle cried up to the giantess.

A smile spread over Harper's face, "Which of your owners do you like the most?"

Shit.

Right out the gate Annabelle was in the thick of it. She had hoped the giantess would have started out with a softball: "What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?"

Annabelle cleared her throat. She knew what Harper wanted her to say, but it would leave her in a less than favorable position with her other captors if Harper decided to tell them—which of course she would.

The Shrinkee decided to play it safe. "I-I like you all equally," she declared. The smile fell from Harper's face. Annabelle paled. 

Wrong answer.

"That's not a real answer, Poppy," Harper chided. Annabelle just stared up at her, not knowing what to say. 

Harper exhaled, blowing pancake scented air over Annabelle.

"Since you didn't give me a real answer, then your choice switches to Dare," Harper said. Annabelle's eyes widened. This was an impossible game. 

Harper giggled at Annabelle's expression. "Don't worry Poppy, it's the first round so I'll go easy."

Annabelle relaxed. 

"I dare you to give my panties a kiss."

Annabelle cringed, "W-What?"

Harper giggled, "Come on, Poppy," she said, lifting her skirt to get a better view. Annabelle swallowed a whimper and trudged toward the wall of underwear. With each step, she felt the air getting warmer and warmer. Her mind was dragged back to when she had climbed Molly's underwear.

She cringed, remembering how that had played out for her Shrinkee savior. Although Harper's thighs were spread far apart, Annabelle could still see them tremble in anticipation.

Annabelle faced the pink panties. The air was thick and the smell was making Annabelle dizzy. She decided to just make it quick.

She placed her hands onto the panties to steady herself. The second Annabelle touched her, she felt the giantess shift. Harper moaned, causing Annabelle to quickly remove her hands.

The tiny girl blushed. Apparently touching was a bad idea. Instead she leaned forward and gently pressed her lips in the middle of her panties. Harper released another moan. 

Annabelle stepped back and lifted her head to meet Harper's eyes. Her face was flushed and her eyes were closed. 

"Um, Goddess Harper?" Annabelle called out tentatively. 

Harper opened her glazed eyes and looked down at Annabelle with lust. Annabelle gulped. 

"I did it," she said.

Harper was breathing heavy. She gave a wide smile to Annabelle. "I'm going to need you to do better than that," Harper purred. "Like, I hardly felt you."

Annabelle doubted the truthfulness of those words, given all of the moaning the giantess had done. Still, Annabelle knew when to pick her battles. 

She leaned forward again, pressing her lips against Harper's panty covered nether lips. The scent of vanilla wafted into her nose. Annabelle closed her eyes and leaned into the fabric. The smell was intoxicating. 

She ran her hands along the underwear, inhaling deeply. She felt the fabric start to become damp. That liquid, it had tasted so good before. It was like it was bringing something out in her. Something—

SUBMIT TO YOUR TRUE NATURE. SUBMIT TO YOUR GODDESS.

Annabelle yelped and jumped back. That voice...Poppy. Annabelle pulled her hair and wildly banged her head. "Get out of my mind, you freak," she hissed under her breath. 

She froze, waiting for another unwanted insertion from Poppy. When none came, she breathed a sigh of relief. She would have to carefully tow the line between dutiful pet and Imprinted slave.

Annabelle panted, glad to at least be temporarily rid of Poppy. That is until Harper's giant fingers slammed her into her panties.

"Wha—ugh—s-stop!" Annabelle struggled against the increasingly wet fabric. She was drowned out by Harper's moans. 

"Oh Poppy!" she gasped in pleasure. 

Harper's fingers grinded her little body up and down along her drenched panties. Annabelle flailed against Harper's grip, which only spurred her on more. The giantess began to buck against the Shrinkee, her hips moving in time with her grinding. 

"Um Harper?" Annabelle heard Molly's voice.

Suddenly Annabelle was released from Harper's grip. She pushed Harper's fingers away and collapsed onto the rug, desperately trying to catch her breath. 

She was more breathless from the fear of Harper's lust than the vigorous rubbing. The giantesses had returned from their argument and breakfast. Their large figures cast  an even larger shadow over Annabelle's panting body.

"Dang it guys, you like totally killed my rhythm," Harper snapped. 

"Ugh," Naomi grunted in disgust, looking between Harper's drenched underwear and Annabelle's damp form. "We agreed not to use Poppy like that in the living room. It's fucking gross," she said.

Leah knelt next to Annabelle. "Jesus, you were only in here for a second. What did you do to Poppy?"

"It's Poppy's fault. She was giving me tiny little kisses down there. What was I supposed to do?" Harper said.

Annabelle exhaled and rolled over on her back. She met Leah's gaze. Her green eyes observed her tiny body.

The giantess raised an eyebrow, "And Poppy did this of her own volition?"

Harper paused, "Well no, we were playing Truth or Dare. I didn't like the answer she gave for Truth so she had to do a Dare."

Molly perked up, "Ooo Truth or Dare, that sounds fun," she chirped.

Annabelle closed her eyes. She didn't know if she could handle another round. 

"We can play that later, but we should start the test," Leah said. She turned to Naomi, "Can you clean her up, please? Harper can clean herself up too while Molly and I set up the test."

Annabelle didn't like the sound of that. 'Setting up the test' implied that it was elaborate enough that it needed to be set up. 

Annabelle let herself be carried away by the punk rock giantess. She laid in her hand while Naomi strolled upstairs. Annabelle was thankful that Naomi had learned how to carry her up the stairs without tossing her into the air.

Naomi took the tiny girl into her bathroom. Since she had shrunken, Annabelle had learned a great deal about the structure of the the giantesses' house. Each giantess had her own bathroom with a shower tub combination. Like every other room in the house, the bathrooms were beautiful and unnecessarily luxurious. 

Naomi set her down onto the sink's counter. Annabelle watched the massive co-ed bend forward over her and turn on the sink's faucet. Annabelle, already knowing this dance, began to undress from her sticky and tight costume. She almost pulled the uniform off, but the neck hole became stuck against her head. 

Naomi's voice easily boomed over the water gushing from the faucet. 

"Does somebody need a widdle help?" She cooed. Annabelle took advantage of the fact that her head was hidden by the maid's costume and rolled her eyes. 

With frightening strength, Naomi effortlessly pulled the costume from Annabelle's head. Annabelle fought the urge to cover nudity from the giantess, but knew that a "perfect pet" wouldn't act that way. Instead, Annabelle stepped into Naomi's palm and allowed her to bring her to the faucet. Naomi had turned the faucet on only slightly so the water gently cascaded over Annabelle's body as if she were taking a shower.

Annabelle made sure to wash any of Harper's residual fluids from her body. She closed her eyes and ran her fingers through her hair. If she kept her eyes closed, it was like she was in the dorms taking a normal sized shower in a normal sized stall.

Suddenly, her delusion was interrupted as Naomi turned off the faucet. She lifted Annabelle to her face, and the Shrinkee fell on her butt as the altitude changed. Naomi's wide and open mouth filled Annabelle's vision. Annabelle yelped and closed her eyes.  A warm gust of air engulfed her. She tentatively reopened her eyes and realized the giantess's lips were puckered. She was blowing warm air to dry her off. 

Annabelle's hair blew in the giantess' wind. The air smelled like pancakes and fruit. Annabelle closed her eyes again. Her body began to feel strange. Naomi's breath felt good. Really good. Annabelle's own breathing grew heavier. She was getting warmer, and not just from Naomi's breath.

Just as she felt a tingle in her nether region, Naomi stopped. 

"Look who's all dry," Naomi beamed down at Annabelle. Annabelle's eyes were drawn to the giantess' massive white teeth. 

A small dosage of embarrassment rose within Annabelle. She had almost let herself be taken in by the moment. She shook off her strange feelings and focused on her situation. She was at war with these giantesses. She couldn't forget that.

Naomi brought Annabelle closer to her face and engulfed her face against her soft pink lips. 

"You are just so fucking cute," she squealed. She began to carry her towards her room. She continued to pepper her with kisses. 

"With your widdle feet and your widdle hands," Naomi cooed through her enormous kisses. Annabelle's face began to drip with Naomi's saliva. There was nothing Annabelle could do against the barrage of affection. 

All of the giantesses treated her with cloying affection, but Naomi seemed to up it to 110% when they were alone. Annabelle figured it was because her public persona of bad-ass, cold, aloof punk-rock princess didn't allow her to show her girlier, more affectionate side. Unfortunately for Annabelle, that meant she received the full brunt of it whenever they were alone.

Naomi closed her bedroom door behind her as she entered her room. She gave Annabelle one last lavender scented kiss before she placed her onto the bed. 

The giantess pulled out a wooden box with a dozen or so different compartments. After the giantesses had decided that Annabelle's stay with them would be a permanent one, Naomi upgraded her plastic bag full of Shrinkee clothes to a mahogany crafted box that expanded outwards. 

Annabelle sat naked on the bed while Naomi searched through her now, organized collection. Annabelle hoped she wouldn't pick something too revealing again. She didn't know what the giantesses' test warranted, but somehow she figured a cat costume wouldn't be advantageous. 

Annabelle grimaced as she thought about their idiotic test. The thought of going into it completely blind scared her. If she failed the test it wouldn't just be her reaping the consequences, her dad would be in danger too. Annabelle stared anxiously as Naomi, very meticulously, observed her Shrinkee clothes. She was sure she wouldn't get any help from the giantess, but she had to try. For her father's sake.

Annabelle gulped. "G-Goddess?" She called out to Naomi. Annabelle would never not feel pathetic, addressing them this way.

The giantess, obviously loving her new title, momentarily stopped searching through the box and grinned down at the little Shrinkee on her bed. "Yes, widdle Poppy?"

Annabelle's heart pounded at the large brown eyes peering into her tiny naked body. The red head nervously twirled the ends of her hair.

"I-uh—I was wondering what the—um—test would be like?" Annabelle squeaked. 

Naomi narrowed her eyes at the tiny girl and grinned coyly, "Are you trying to get information from me, Poppy? Because that would be cheating, and good pets don't cheat."

Annabelle shook her head energetically, "N-No! I just wanted to make sure I do a good job."    

Naomi smiled down at Annabelle, "Oh Poppy, I'm sure as long as you do your best, you'll be fine."

Annabelle deflated, the probability of her doing well on their "test" was lowering with every second. She considered another angle. 

"What kind of outfit are you looking for?" Annabelle asked, trying to be inconspicuous. 

Naomi continued to search through the box, "Nothing in particular, just something cute." 

Annabelle hesitated, "Cute like the maid costume?" She asked.

Naomi nodded, distracted, "Yup, cute like the maid costume."

Annabelle bit her lip, she hoped this would work. "It's just, I don't want my outfit to get in the way if I have to run," she said as casually as she could.

Still distracted, Naomi shook her head, "Don't worry, it's not a physical test, so you won't..." The giantess sighed and closed her eyes.

Annabelle was conflicted. On one hand, she gotten some of the information she'd wanted. On the other hand, she had no idea how Naomi would react to being tricked.

Naomi let out a humorless chuckle, "Poppy, Poppy, Poppy," she said, shaking her head.

Annabelle grimaced, "I—"

Suddenly, Annabelle was swept up into Naomi's hand. "Don't you know it's rude to trick your goddess?" She grinned. In a swift motion, Naomi shifted her hand so Annabelle was on her back, staring up at the punk giantess.

Annabelle shivered, as Naomi's black painted finger nail caressed the outline of her tiny body. She tsked, "Really Poppy, I thought you were trying to be the perfect pet? But you were being so naughty just now."

Her eyes drank up Annabelle's body. She licked her lips, quickly displaying her tongue piercing. "Since you're so naughty, you should be punished," she said softly.

A million thoughts ran through Annabelle's mind. She knew of Naomi's oral fixation with Shrinkees. She really didn't want to end up it the co-ed's mouth. She had to think of something quickly.

"I-I'm so sorry Goddess! Please don't tell Goddess Leah," Annabelle blurted.

Naomi stopped in her tracks. Her amused expression turned cold, "What does Leah have to do with this?"

Annabelle knew she was going to strike a chord with the next thing that was going to come out of her mouth. Still, she needed to direct Naomi's attention elsewhere. Though it was difficult for Annabelle to even speak with Naomi's giant brown eyes peering down at her.

"I-I just don't want to get in trouble," Annabelle yelped. 

Naomi's pink lips pursed and her eyes narrowed. Though this is what Annabelle was aiming for, she couldn't help but be frightened. 

"Poppy..." Naomi started slowly, "Do you think Leah is the only one who decides what happens to you?"

Annabelle tensed. She couldn't tell if that was a threat or an honest question.

"...No?" Annabelle replied.

Naomi sighed, blowing air once again onto Annabelle's naked body. "Listen Poppy," Naomi said, for the first time, not using the baby-voice, "Leah takes the lead on a lot of decisions when it comes to you, but that's only because we rely on her father for special resources," she explained.

Annabelle furrowed her brows, "But you all have resources!" Annabelle retorted, "Like the necklace and your family's company."

Naomi's expression softened, she tickled Annabelle's naked stomach, inciting laughter from the tiny girl. "You are so fucking smart and observant, Poppy," she cooed, the baby-voice returning. "Who's the smartest Shrinkee in the whole wide world?" Annabelle got nostrils full of lavender as Naomi nuzzled her stomach with her gigantic nose, cooing the entire time. 

Annabelle blushed at her pet-like treatment. It was moments like these that truly chilled her blood. She had only been shrunken for one week. One week

One week, and all the baby talk and cooing was beginning to feel...expected. Definitely still not normal, but expected. How long until being played with like a kitten would feel ordinary?

Naomi's gigantic face finally retreated away from Annabelle's tiny body. "You're right about us all having resources, Poppy," Naomi smiled. "But Leah's family makes it so we can ignore all the annoying laws around Shrinkees."

"What do you mea—"

"That's enough Poppy," Naomi grinned, tickling Annabelle's naked stomach. "Everyone is probably waiting on us downstairs, and I still have to pick out an outfit for you."

Annabelle clenched her fists as she was placed back down onto the bed. She had gotten closer to finding more about just how deep the "Shrinkee Conspiracy" between their families went, but now she was back to square one with this test. 

Annabelle watched Naomi peruse through her collection once again. Another thought crept into Annabelle's mind.

"Goddess, are you going to choose something everyone else will like?" Annabelle called up to Naomi.

"What do you mean, Poppy?" Naomi asked, distracted, as she analyzed a tiny thong between her fingers. 

"The cute costumes," Annabelle explained. "You choose them because everyone likes them, right?"

Naomi raised an eyebrow as she peered down at Annabelle. "No...I choose them because I think they're cute. I don't really care how the others feel about it," Naomi said.

Annabelle let out a small, "Oh, okay," before sitting down onto the thick fabric of the blanket. She tried not to stare too much at Naomi as the giantess began visibly reconsidering some things. Naomi looked down at the thong she held and returned it to the box.

Silently, she retrieved a pair of regular cotton panties, blue jeans, and a plain red shirt. She placed them in front of Annabelle with a prideful smirk. "Let's try something different today," she said.

Annabelle did her best not to reveal her excitement as she got dressed in the first "normal" outfit since she'd shrunken. Even Naomi's lust filled eyes didn't deter her mood. After she got dressed, she saw that her Type 0 curves had still managed to sexualize her outfit, but at least she didn't look like something out of a porno. 

Naomi gave a hum of approval. "This just proves you can look absolutely adorable in anything, widdle Poppy," Naomi chirped.

"Thank you, Goddess," Annabelle said, trying to rack up as many points as she could before the test.

Naomi beamed brighter than Annabelle had ever seen her. Naomi lowered her hand and Annabelle stepped onto the squishy and warm palm.

Naomi raised the tiny girl high into the air. Once again, Annabelle was smothered against Naomi's pink lips. 

The giantess carried her back downstairs to the living room, kissing her the entire time. Annabelle struggled not to resist. A perfect pet would gladly accept affection from her Goddess.

Even if it made her want to vomit.

Annabelle was carried into the living room, where the giantess were lounging around. Harper was on the couch, upside down, with her legs against the wall. Her long blonde hair flowed onto the floor like a waterfall. Leah sat on the floor next to her, a bored expression on her face. Molly was across from them at the feet of the armchair, with her chubby legs splayed out.

Their faces lit up when they saw Naomi approach with Annabelle. The punk-rock giantess sat on the rug in the center of the living room, in between all of the giantesses. Annabelle fell to her knees and tried to keep herself steady as the mountain-sized giantess sat down.

The other giantesses peered over Annabelle. Their expressions showed they were not as thrilled about Annabelle's more conservative look as Naomi and Annabelle had been.  

Molly shook her head and scoffed, "Was the nun costume dirty?" She paused and reconsidered, "Actually a nun costume would be hot."

Naomi rolled her eyes. "think she looks fucking adorable, and that's all that matters. Plus, I didn't want horn dog over there to have another incident," she said, nodding over to Harper, who had changed out of her sopping wet panties and skirt, and into shorts that practically left nothing to the imagination. 

Harper pouted, "You guys would have done the same thing. Plus, Poppy could be dressed in an Eskimo coat and she would still get me going," she purred.

Annabelle did her best to ignore the giant blonde, and tried to prepare mentally for this test. She looked around for signs of what was to come, but despite Leah asking the others to "set up the test", the living room looked largely the same. Annabelle gathered herself to her knees as Leah scooted up next to Naomi. Annabelle braced herself. She didn't know how this would go, but she knew it wouldn't be easy.

"Poppy," Leah sang, forcing Annabelle to turn to her, "Like we said before, we're going to test your commitment to being our sweet widdle pet," Leah smiled.

Annabelle only nodded. 

Leah turned to Molly, "Do you have it?" She asked.

Molly grinned, and before Annabelle knew what was happening, the giantess threw a huge object to Leah, narrowly missing Naomi. Leah just barely caught the object with her slender fingers.

Annabelle ducked onto the surface of Naomi's soft palm, and the giantess protectively wrapped her fingers around the tiny girl. Naomi let out a string of imaginative curses, while Leah silently glowered at Molly.

Harper giggled from her upside down view on the couch. 

"Whoops," Molly said, laughing. 

As Naomi uncurled her fingers from Annabelle's shrunken form, she once again wondered how she had managed to be entrapped by these idiotic co-eds.

Once Annabelle regained her bearings, she discovered the object Molly had thrown was a phone. 

Leah fiddled with it, checking for something. When she was finished, she turned to Annabelle with an expanding grin.

"Poppy, I hope you're ready, because we're starting now," she announced.

"This won't take long," Naomi grinned, not making Annabelle feel any better. 

Molly crawled over to Naomi and Leah. Her massive body compelled Annabelle's attention to the giantess. "We're going to leave you here, alone on the coffee table for ten minutes," Molly explained. 

Annabelle stayed still and waited for the twist. Sure enough, it came.

Leah lifted the phone, "And we're leaving Molly's phone, unlocked and ready to use, with you."

Annabelle's stomach turned. She had been expecting something complex, messy, and degrading from the giantesses, but this test was cruel in its own right. The pure simplicity of her objective left her with a lot of room to agonize over all of her options. 

She turned to Harper as she chirped from the couch, "Poppy, you can like totally do whatever you want with the phone!"

Leah grinned, "Of course, a perfect pet wouldn't do anything with a phone. Who would you need contact? Everyone you should care about is in this room."

"But if you want to call anyone to come over, Poppy, you can," Naomi cooed, patting Annabelle's head with her gigantic finger. The weight and force of her petting caused Annabelle's neck to bend towards Naomi's huge palm. Annabelle didn't bother raising her head up again. She didn't want to provide them amusement with her apprehensive expressions.

Molly giggled, a chilling sound to the tiny girl, "Though we can't promise we'll be super welcoming to unwanted visitors."

The other giantesses joined Molly in a chorus of laughter.

Annabelle swallowed a mouthful of anxious  saliva. She had been so concerned over the possibility of a physical test where she might've ended up underneath a massive foot or worse, but she was starting to consider that a mental challenge could be worse. 

She lurched forward but caught herself with her hands as Naomi moved her gigantic hand towards the glass coffee table. Annabelle braced herself as Naomi set her onto the enormous glass table. Annabelle's feet tingled from the coldness of the glass. 

Leah placed the huge phone in front of her. It clanged as it made contact with the glass table. Leah leaned forward, a small action that completely changed Annabelle's environment. Annabelle resisted jumping out of the way as Leah's cleavage approached her, stopping only as her large right breast just pressed against Annabelle's entire back. Annabelle loathed to admit that she appreciated the giantess' warmth from her body.

Leah's head hovered high above Annabelle's body. From her peripheral, Annabelle saw Leah's giant hand approach the phone. She pressed the button on the bottom of the phone's screen, revealing Molly's home screen.

"See? It's unlocked," Leah said, lightly shaking Annabelle's body as she spoke. 

Molly stood up to her full height. Annabelle doubted she would ever get over the giantesses' immense forms. 

"We're going to leave you alone now, Poppy," she grinned. 

"You have ten minutes," Leah added, before standing up. Harper's massive body rolled from the couch and she joined the towering giantesses. 

"Good luck, Poppy," she winked. 

Naomi followed suit and gave Annabelle an amused chuckle as she stood up. The giantesses began to leave the room, waving and giggling as they strolled out. Annabelle turned from the imposing co-eds and focused on the phone in front of her.

This was obviously a trap. Since that first morning with Leah's phone, they hadn't left her alone for a single second. The giantesses were a lot of things, but careless about Annabelle's entrapment was not one of them.

Annabelle checked the time on the phone. In order to pass this test, she figured she would just have to not use the phone. 

Easy.

Annabelle turned her back to the phone and sat down with her legs crossed. If she didn't look at it, it was like it wasn't there. Annabelle instead focused on the view in front of her. 

Beyond the coffee table was the rest of the massive living room. Even further was the dining room where the giantesses had just eaten breakfast. There was no way for Annabelle to see something as high and far as the top of the dinning table, but she just knew that the giantesses hadn't cleaned up after themselves.

Annabelle continued to glance around the enormous room. She crawled forward to the edge of the table and peered down at the floor far below her. She wondered if her bones would break if she fell—or jumped.

The rug might soften her fall, and her bones were getting tougher each day. If she made it to the floor, maybe she could find a place to stow away. There were just so many places to hide. Plus, she had the advantage of knowing the house better than she did a week ago. 

Annabelle sighed. What was she thinking? They'd definitely find her. She couldn't give the giantesses anymore ammunition to use against her. 

Annabelle scooted away from the edge and fell onto her back. She looked up at the impossibly high ceiling as the coldness from the glass table spread across her back and legs. She was thankful she'd been able to convince Naomi to give her some actual clothes. 

Annabelle closed her eyes. It was the first time in a what felt like decades, she was breathing in air not tainted by the giantesses. 

And the quiet. 

God, she had missed silence.

Annabelle always knew the giantesses took up a lot of space in her mind, but she never realized exactly how much she had missed just existing without them.

Suddenly she felt a powerful urge to scream. To produce something from herself that wouldn't be drowned out by their talking, yelling, laughing, or snoring.

She wanted to sing. She hadn't made music in an entire week. She hadn't so much as hummed. 

Annabelle wondered if she would ever be able to write another song. She shot up to her feet and began pacing.

Maybe she was wrong. Maybe this wasn't a trap. The giantesses were the most arrogant group of people she had ever met. It could be entirely possible that they thought they didn't need a contingency plan if she called for help. 

This could simply be a test with no failsafe. She could be wasting time just standing on the table, instead of calling someone, or just finding a place to hide.

Annabelle felt her heart in her throat. What if this was her last chance to escape? What if this was it? Would she look back on this moment a week from now—a month from now—years from now—and sob herself sore—wondering why she didn't just fucking take a chance?

Annabelle fell to her knees and turned to the phone. If the phone truly wasn't a trap and she ended up calling for help, what would she even say? 

'Help, these psycho bitches shrunk me and they're keeping me as their pet?' Even if the dispatcher didn't immediately hang up on her, Annabelle had seen the giantesses' persuasiveness in action. There's no way four beautiful co-eds would be even considered as suspects—especially not with their powerful families backing them up. 

There was the option of texting or email, but Annabelle didn't know anyone's phone number by heart. There were also the consequences of the digital trail she would be leaving behind. She would also be dragging an innocent person into this insane hellscape.

Annabelle lowered her entire body until her face was pressed against  the table. She allowed the glass to cool her off. 

She released a heavy and deep groan. It vibrated her head as it escaped from her lips. The giantesses had truly succeeded in creating a cruel test. Annabelle honestly had no idea what to do.

With great effort, Annabelle pulled herself up to her knees. She glanced at the time, only to see that four minutes had passed. 

Annabelle collapsed back onto the table. Her face felt tight and her vision became blurry with tears. "Why do I have to do this?" Annabelle hissed. She turned to her side and watched her tears make tiny puddles against the clear glass' surface.

Never in her life would she had thought doing nothing would be so difficult. Annabelle closed her eyes and waited for the minutes to be over. She focused on enjoying the quiet sounds of her own breathing. She didn't know when she would ever get time like this again.

Annabelle reminded herself that she was playing the long game. She would gain the giantesses' trust and then make her escape when their rules started to lax. 

A strong vibration coursing through the table, then a loud ringing broke Annabelle out of her trance. Annabelle lifted her head and turned to see the phone, lighting up and ringing. 

"Oh, fuck this," Annabelle spat. She stood up and began to walk over to the other side of the coffee table.

The giantesses had just solidified that this was a trap. They were calling her, trying to bait her into picking up the phone.

Did they think she was an idiot? 

Annabelle fell onto the table, face-down once again. She buried her head into her arms and waited for the ringing to stop. 

It felt like years before it finally came to a stop, and centuries by the time the deafening pounding of the giantesses' footfalls returned. 

The air once again filled with their various scents, and Annabelle's ears picked up their booming voices.

"How did you do, Poppy? Did you stay away from the phone?" Annabelle heard Harper's voice sing.

Annabelle slowly lifted her head. She tried to meet the towering giantesses' eyes, but found herself too exhausted to do anything but nod at their mountain-like thighs.

"Good girl, Poppy," she heard Molly praise. 

The giantesses all sat around the coffee table. Annabelle remained still as Leah began to stroke her back with her powerful, manicured finger. "I know this was probably really difficult for you, Poppy, but you did so well!" She commended.

Annabelle heard Molly shuffle, before speaking in a quiet voice, "Um guys, someone called my phone."

Annabelle froze, as Leah's finger did the same. Annabelle sat up, seeing the giantesses' expressions for the first time. 

They all appeared shocked. Annabelle's blood chilled. No. This had to be a trick. They were only pretending like they weren't the ones who called.

"When?" Naomi demanded.

"Three minutes ago," Molly answered. Her voice was small. 

"I thought you blocked that feature," Leah snapped. 

Molly shook her head, obviously startled, "I-I blocked the phone from making calls—not receiving them. I told my parents not to call today, and everyone else I know only texts."

Annabelle began to shake. No, they were definitely lying. There was no way that had been a real phone call.

"Then who was it?" Leah asked, for the first time since Annabelle had known her, her voice had a hint of fear.

"I-I don't recognize the number, it's not in my contacts," Molly responded. 

Annabelle was coated with warm breath as Harper lowered her face and leaned in close, "Poppy, you didn't answer, right?" Her blue eyes were full of anxiety and Annabelle noticed she was biting on her lip so deeply that it drew blood.

Annabelle was too lost in her own head to respond.

"Wait!" Molly suddenly said, "They left a voicemail."

Harper backed away and everyone, including Annabelle, listened intensely as a feminine voice echoed around the living room.

"Hello, Molly Gates? This is Zelda Cooper, Annabelle's stepmother. We met in the parking lot at the vigil last night? Well I happened to get in touch with your father and he gave me your number. I was wondering if you and your friends would like to attend Annabelle's funeral next weekend? If not, can we meet up for coffee if you have time? I just want to thank you for giving Annabelle's father her rabbit. Having something she loved—well, it's helped a lot. You can all me back at this number."

A click rang through the living room as the message ended. 

A heavy silence filled the room. Leah was the first to break it. "I hope we all learned a valuable lesson here. That could have ended badly."

"Like super badly," Harper added.

"Could you fucking imagine what would've happened if Poppy had answered?" Naomi laughed, without humor. "We would've had to call John, who would've told Harp's father...which would've been...not fucking good. You know our parents are just looking for one fucking excuse..."

Molly shook her head slowly, "Sorry guys, I won't let anything like that happen again."

Harper sighed, and Annabelle felt her slender finger scratch underneath her chin. "Good thing Poppy is such a good girl, right?" She cooed.

"Exactly," Leah said, finally showing signs of relief, "you deserve a treat for being such a good widdle girl," she cooed. 

Annabelle listlessly listened to her captors praise her as the full severity of what had just occurred began to seep into her consciousness. 

She had been right. It had been a trap. But the universe had sent her a loophole—a life-line. 

And she had told it to fuck off.

A small giggle escaped Annabelle's lips. The giantesses' expressions brightened with amusement. 

"What's so funny, Poppy?" Molly asked, her own smile forming across her pink lips.

Annabelle covered her mouth with her hands, as if trying to stop the giggles from escaping. It was useless. Her giggles turned into full on laughter. She shifted her weight to her arms as she reclined and threw her head back. Her entire body shook with laughter. Tears poured from her eyes as she continued to howl with laughter. Through her tear-filled eyes she could see the giantesses' expressions transform from merriment to concern.

"...Poppy?" She heard Harper's nervous voice call.

This only spurred Annabelle more. She bent over until her head pressed against the glass table, still shaking with her laughing fit. She banged on the table, struggling to catch her breath through her laughter.

She knew she needed to breathe, but she couldn't control herself. Her vision became blurrier and the only thing she could hear was her own laughter.

 

Before Annabelle opened her eyes, she knew where she was. The air was fresh, and she could see the bright flowers in her peripheral. She sat up and came face to face with a frowning Poppy. She sat, legs crossed, right in front of her.

"I thought you'd be happy," Annabelle said, wearing a smile that threatened to turn into another fit of laughter at any second.

Poppy crossed her arms, "You're making our goddesses worried."

Annabelle leaned back and stared at the sun she was hallucinating. She shrugged. 

"You're losing, you know," Poppy said, in an almost teasing manner, as if she were making fun of an older sibling.

Annabelle sighed and lowered her head so she faced Poppy again. She said nothing, and just stared at the hallucination. 

Poppy, visibly bothered by Annabelle's blasé attitude, started again, "The fact that you're here means you're losing control. I'm going to take over," Poppy smiled smugly.

"For now," Annabelle relented with another shrug. 

Poppy stared at Annabelle with suspicion, "What's wrong with you? Are you giving up?"

Annabelle laughed, but stopped herself before it got out of hand. She raised an incredulous eyebrow at Poppy, "Fuck no. I'm taking a break. I need just a second away."

Poppy's frown deepened, "Away from our goddesses? Why?"

Annabelle collapsed onto the field and took a deep whiff of the flowers. "Because I suck at this. I keep making the wrong decisions. Plus, I just remembered how much I miss the quiet," Annabelle replied.

She didn't hear Poppy say anything for a while. Then she heard rustling as Poppy made her way over to her. Poppy crawled until she was on top of Annabelle's body.

"You know I'm not going to let you have our body again," Poppy said. It almost sounded like a warning.

Annabelle stared back at her, "I know, but I'll just take it back."

Poppy lowered herself so their bodies pressed against each other. She whispered into her ear, "I'm going to let them do whatever they want to our body. I'm going to worship them in the way that I know they deserve—in the way you refuse to."

Annabelle narrowed her eyes, "Enjoy it while it lasts. I'm taking my body back, and I'm escaping when I do. And after I escape, I'll make sure all of them get exactly what they actually deserve. Do you hear me, you fucking sorry excuse for an imaginary friend. I'm not giving up until they all are either in prison or dead. You can bet your perverted ass on tha—"

Not letting her finish, Poppy angrily slammed her lips against Annabelle's, sending her into a welcoming blackness.