- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Glad you guys are liking it! This is a longer chapter. Things start getting gritty. 

Edit: WHOOPS, there was an issue with the sit not being able to process my italics. I fixed it so, hopefully everything is correct this time.

 

 

Annabelle was lined up with a group of Shrinkees. They were quiet except for the soft sobs and whimpers they produced. Annabelle was too terrified to cry. Especially with the task that literally laid before them. They had been split into two groups and each placed in front of a giantess who was lying top-less on the floor. 

Annabelle was put in the group assigned to Molly, while the others—seemingly miles away—were placed with Harper. 

Annabelle hadn't decided if this was for the better or worse. Molly's sheer girth was like a monstrous mountain of weight. They stood right in front her plush feet, which twitched in excitement every so often. Just being dwarfed by the chubby peds was its own kind of hellish humiliation. Yet, Annabelle couldn't begin to speculate how she would react to interacting with Harper. For survival's sake she couldn't risk the emotional down spiral she might fall into by contemplating the feelings of betrayal she had for the giantess.  

"For our first game we'll be playing Find the Cherry," Leah's all encompassing voice announced. It was as if she were speaking through a speaker. "It's just what it sounds like my tinies. Naomi and I will place one cherry on the largest surface of each girl. For Harper that's her chest, obviously—"

From her position on the floor, Harper pumped a rocket-sized arm into the air and squealed out a WOO that caused several of the Shrinkees around Annabelle to flinch. 

"—And for Molly that's her gut."

Annabelle and the surrounding Shrinkees were forced to watch every inch of protruding skin jiggle as the gigantic girl in front of them giggled out a playful, "Bitch!"

"All you have to do is get to the cherry. Which ever team reaches the cherry first, wins!" Leah declared. 

"Oh Leah," another, equally booming voice inserted. Annabelle's attention was brought to Naomi, who wore an expanding smirk. "You're forgetting something."

Leah raised her monstrous hands to her face, conveying pseudo-realization. "Of course! How could I forget?" Leah suddenly turned her enormous body and left the room.

Annabelle was shaking. This was all just one big game to them. She heard a mummer close to her. A boy was also trembling. He was older, maybe a senior? He shook his head and muttered "No no no," repeating it to himself until he suddenly shot off away from the Shrinkees and the giantesses. 

"Fuck this!" He screamed as he bolted away. He impressively made it halfway across the room when vibrations shook the hardwood floor beneath them. The Shrinkee tripped from the shaking and skid across the floor—directly into Leah's right foot. 

Leah had returned, balancing four tree sized cans of whipped cream. She had to lean forward in order to see him beyond the items she carried in her arms. The two made eye contact and Annabelle wondered how he didn't instantly crumble into dust. Annabelle was terrified with thirty or so other Shrinkees surrounding her. She couldn't imagine what it would be like to have a giantess' full attention even if just for a moment. 

Annabelle was able to witness the Shrinkee's true terror manifest. She watched as a yellow puddle formed underneath his body. The liquid expanded until it reached Leah's toes. 

The Shrinkees watched with horrified fascination as the giantess displayed impeccable balance by lifting up her foot—still holding the cans—and observing the urine on her toes. 

She once again looked down at the Shrinkee who, although was a mile away from Annabelle, she could see was shaking in terror.

Leah's plump lips curled into a smirk. She pulled her leg back and punted the Shrinkee against the wall. It was a simple motion—almost casual. Annabelle's eyes automatically followed the blur of a Shrinkee until he splattered against the wall. The result was a twisted Pollock painting. There was nothing left of him but clumps of red meat and blood.

Annabelle mentally grabbed at the thin strands of sanity that were beginning to come undone in her mind. Part of her wanted to join the Shrinkee, splattered against the wall, nothing but a stain. Anything would be easier than the unknown nightmares that awaited her.

But the more primal part of her mind had taken over. It wouldn't let her die willingly.

"Jesus Christ, Leah. That's going to be a bitch to get out," Naomi huffed, taking in the imploded Shrinkee.

Leah shrugged, "The cleaners will handle it."

She said this with such confidence and nonchalance, as if this were a normal occurrence. But it couldn't be. Annabelle racked her head. Following a train of logic was an almost impossible task in this situation. They couldn't regularly be shrinking people with HDD. It was illegal—and that many people? People would be suspicious. 

"Now, where were we?" Leah said, bringing Annabelle's attention back to the grisly situation before her. Leah grabbed a can of whipped cream and threw it Naomi. They both began to spray their respective giantesses. Annabelle was mesmerized by the white waterfall of whipped cream. It no longer looked like a sugary accent for desert, but like a naturally occurring phenomena. 

After a full five minutes of being bombarded with the gushing sound of whipped cream spurting from the cans, the giantesses finally stopped.

"There," Naomi chuckled, spraying a final dollop of whipped cream onto Harper's chest. 

The giantesses stepped back and admired their handiwork. From Annabelle's vantage point, Molly's face and chest were completely obscured by the mountain of whipped cream stacked on her belly.

From behind the mountain of whipped cream, Leah buried a cherry in the white mess. "All right Shrinkees let's get to it!" She cheerfully ordered. 

Leah stepped forward, closer to Annabelle's group. "I've decided to make things more interesting. You have two minutes to get on top of their bodies. Starting...now!" She suddenly stated.

The Shrinkees from both groups hesitated before Naomi began counting down, "one minute fifty-three, one minute fifty-four..."

A few Shrinkees ran ahead of the crowd between Molly's thick legs. Every instinct within Annabelle was screaming at her to run in the opposite direction—or at the very least stand still. The two feet that towered over her were like open gates to the entrance of a nightmare she didn't want to be a part of.

A firm hand on her arm brought her out of her trance. It belonged to a boy. He seemed familiar. Maybe he lived in her dorm? 

"Come on!" He yelled at her. His face was filled with desperation and fear. He gripped her arm and pulled her forward.  

Annabelle's mind still couldn't convince her body to participate in this sick game, but she allowed herself to be pulled by the Shrinkee boy. 

Molly's legs easily exceeded their height. She couldn't see over them. It was like running along a tall hedge. As they ran further and Molly's legs grew thicker, Annabelle felt the air become denser and more humid. Molly's legs had also begun to twitch and wiggle. 

As they came towards the convergence point of Molly's legs, Annabelle understood why. The only way to reach the top of her body was to climb her. Only Molly wore very short shorts which meant the only fabric to grip was the strip of denim across her crotch—which was exactly what the other Shrinkees were doing. 

The scene reminded Annabelle of a crowded rock climbing wall. Annabelle took in the sight before her: half a dozen or so Shrinkees clambering up the giant college student's crotch. 

Every moment of this felt like a nightmare that deepened in horror by the second. 

"Let's go," the boy insisted, yanking Annabelle back to this twisted reality. All around them, Molly's thighs were trembling. 

Most of the Shrinkees had reached the top of her pelvis. Annabelle stepped forward and tentatively placed a hand on the fabric. It was hot and damp and a musky smell threatened to choke her.

She looked to the boy—a sudden presence of comfort—who nodded and began climbing. Annabelle followed suit. They quickly reached the center of her crotch and Annabelle coughed from the overwhelming scent and humidity.  

Her hands were soaked with liquid—Annabelle refused to consider that it was anything other than Molly's sweat. 

Suddenly the wall of fabric began to shake. Annabelle heard a distant rumbling. It sounded like a...moan.

Annabelle turned to the boy, whose own eyes matched the fear she felt.

Without a word, Annabelle and the boy scurried up the crotch. The faster they moved, the more damp the fabric became. Annabelle felt the air cool as she reached the curve of the giantess pelvis. 

She took her first somewhat relived breath, having conquered the the wall of denim. That is until she noticed the boy was nowhere around.

"H-Hey!" Annabelle said, her first word since she had shrunk. 

"Help!" She heard the boy's voice. Annabelle looked down from where she has just traveled. The boy dangled in the middle of the crotch with one hand. 

"I-It's too wet! I can't get a hold on it," He yelped. His face was damp with liquid. The barrier of fabric that protected him from what laid beyond the shorts was completely soaked. 

Annabelle crawled forward and peered over the ledge of the crotch. The boy's dark eyes were wide and pleading.

"H-Hang on I'll—"

In an instant, the thunderous thighs slammed together, briefly deafening Annabelle. The impact made ripples in the fat thighs like an ocean of skin. The legs squirmed together, rubbing against each other while the giantess moaned in the distance. 

The wiggling had thrown Annabelle onto her side. As soon as the giantess underneath her stopped moving, Annabelle ran back to the perch of the pelvis. 

Her eyes were glued to the closed thighs. She knew there would be nothing resembling a person when the thighs reopened, but something in Annabelle wouldn't let her believe it. 

Another moan emitted from the giantess. It was softer than the rest. The thighs parted and Annabelle stared frozen at the red splotches that decorated each of the thighs. A long string of thick red blood connected the thighs together, like a telephone pole. 

It would be easier to just end it right here. Even if Annabelle somehow survived this, how could she go on? Having seen what she's seen, just living seemed impossible. 

"What are you doing? Fucking help!" Someone once again yanked Annabelle's limbs. This time it was a girl. She dragged Annabelle away from boy's obliterated remains and further up the stomach. The girl pushed Annabelle into a sugary white cloud of whipped cream. 

She ran off in another direction calling out, "Find the cherry!" 

Annabelle rolled over onto her back and allowed the whipped cream to surround her body. The chaotic yelling became distant mumbles as Annabelle blocked everything out. 

Stories above her a gigantic Leah was beaming down at the hectic mess that was her housemate's stomach. Annabelle noticed she was gnawing on something between her monstrous teeth. Annabelle wouldn't have been surprised if it turned out to be a Shrinkee's leg. 

But on closer inspection, Annabelle saw it was a black cherry stem. She hoped the giantess would choke on it. 

"It's not here!" Annabelle heard someone call out. 

"There's no way we missed it! It's fucking red!" Someone else yelled.

Annabelle's focus was brought back to Leah's mouth. It had closed and she looked to be rolling something around with her tongue.

Annabelle suddenly shot up. "It's not the red part," she breathed.

Everyone around her was kicking and pushing whipped cream out the way. If their faces weren't contorted with terror, the situation might've looked like a portrait of a winter wonderland.

"Hey!" Annabelle yelled, with more energy than she knew she had. Everyone stopped and turned to her—including Leah. Annabelle focused on her fellow Shrinkees, knowing if she even glanced at the giantess, her ability to summon words could vanish. 

"I-It's the pit. She hid the cherry pit," Annabelle declared. 

A Shrinkee nearby narrowed his eyes at her, "What the hell are you—"

"Shit, she's right!" another Shrinkee blurted out. "I saw something earlier, but I thought it was a mole! Everyone look around the belly button!"

All of the Shrinkees rushed over to the previously mentioned area. The sudden movement caused the giantess they stood on to giggle. The laughter forced Annabelle to stumble forward. She caught herself on her knees but still collided face first with a mash of whipped cream. 

As she wiped it from her face she heard, "Found it!" Annabelle looked to see a Shrinkee girl holding up a cherry pit as if it were a trophy.

"Hmm," Leah observed the scene below her. Her green eyes found Annabelle, who instinctively began to back away. A small grin spread over Leah's lips, "Clever little Shrinkee," she commented. 

After a moment of analyzing Annabelle, Leah took a deep breath and declared, "We have a winner!" 

Before the Shrinkees on Molly's stomach could feel a second of relief, their world was turned upside down as Molly turned to her side.

Between the whiteness of the whipped cream and the sudden slope, Molly's movement created an avalanche like effect for the small people.

They landed hard onto the floor. Annabelle heard a sickening crack followed by an even more unsettling scream. For a second, Annabelle thought her own bone had broken. Still dizzy from the tumble onto the floor, Annabelle struggled to locate the source of the horrible sounds. Eventually she saw the same girl that had pushed her, withering on the floor. Her leg was bent in a way that made Annabelle want to vomit.

Annabelle stumbled over to her, still trying to regain her balance. Above her, the giants were discussing something, but Annabelle chose to focus on the girl. When she got to her, the girl was wailing in agony.

Annabelle wrapped an arm around her, "It's okay, I got you," she said, attempting to emulate the comfort the Shrinkee boy had provided for her.

God, she didn't even know his name.

"I don't want to die," she whimpered. 

"You're okay," Annabelle said. She paused before asking, "What's your name?"

"C-Carrie."

"Okay Carrie, we're gonna make it out of this," Annabelle said. She didn't know what these sentiments were based on, but saying them aloud helped her believe it. 

Suddenly Carrie jerked in her arms and screamed. "What? What?" Annabelle shouted.

Carrie pointed across the room and Annabelle felt as though her heart crept up into her throat. The spectacle before her was something out of a hellscape.

Harper had sat up on her knees, her giant hands massaging her breasts while the Shrinkees from her group struggled to remain on her chest. Her fingers were stained in red as Shrinkees got caught up underneath her palms as she groped herself. 

Annabelle's wide eyes followed the lifeless bodies of the Shrinkees as they fell from her chest and exploded onto the floor. Leah stood at full height next to Harper. She turned a can of whipped cream upside down and sprayed it onto Harper's chest. 

Naomi, who had been watching with an intense fixation, knelt down in front of Harper and began to drag her bestial tongue across Harper's gigantic breasts. Shrinkee after Shrinkee collided with her cavernous pink maw and soon disappeared down her throat. Soon the whipped cream on Harper's chest was stained with crimson. 

A second later, with too long fingers, Naomi reached into her mouth and dragged out a pair of shrunken pants as if were a spaghetti noodle.

She laughed, "I always forget about the clothes."

Annabelle couldn't even summon the energy to scream like Carrie. She was simply a forced silent spectator to this horror show. 

"I-If we hadn't found the pit first..." Carrie whispered so low, Annabelle almost couldn't hear her. The floor underneath them shook, the sudden movement caused Carrie to yelp out in pain. 

Molly appeared in the room. She wore a fresh shirt and shorts. "Are you guys serious? You couldn't wait five seconds for me to change," Molly whined. 

"Well get over here," Harper giggled, propping her chest up. Naomi suddenly stood up with a wide smile across her face. She opened her mouth to reveal a Shrinkee. 

Even from across the room, Annabelle could hear his screams clearly. They were guttural—beast like. Naomi slammed her teeth closed, effectively silencing the screaming. A trickle of blood flowed down the corner of her mouth. She swallowed and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. 

"Sorry, Molly that was the last one. You fucking snooze you fucking loose," Naomi grinned as if she had just stolen the last slice of a cake. 

This was madness. 

"You guys suck," Molly said, with a pout. 

Leah walked over to her and nudged her with her elbow. "Come on, you'll like this next part." Annabelle felt a chill down her spine. Whatever that meant, it couldn't be good. 

All four giantesses stepped to the center of the living room. They lined up next to each other like soldiers. Each of them was harrowing in their own way. Molly looked downright hungry as she looked into the crowd of the dozen or so Shrinkees that was left. Naomi peered down at the crowd with a sinister sneer. Harper, Annabelle could barely look at her. She was topless and excited. Her protruding nipples gave that away. She squirmed with anticipation and glanced at Leah, just waiting for her signal. Leah, herself stood absolutely still—a choice that terrified Annabelle to her core. Wild blood-lust was one thing, but calm and collected domination was something else. 

The pure look of glee on their faces sickened Annabelle. How could four people so evil exist? And how did they all find each other?

Leah straightened up and announced, "For the next and final game we'll play a classic: Hide and Seek. You have three minutes—go." All four giantess turned around and covered their eyes. It was sudden, like the announcement for the previous game, but this time Annabelle didn't hesitate. 

She pulled Carrie to her feet and allowed her to lean her weight onto her body. Carrie was in obvious pain, but knew better than to cry out. 

Annabelle saw from the corner of her eye, Shrinkees run off in every direction. Popular spots were under the various couches and chairs and behind plants and the bookshelf. But Annabelle had an idea. Leah had actually inspired her. It was very risky, but she couldn't see how else they would survive this. 

They only had three minutes and Annabelle's hiding place was on the other side of the living room so either they would make it the nick of time, or they would be fucked and exposed. Annabelle glanced at the increasingly pale Carrie. She had placed her life in her hands. 

Annabelle quickened her step and held Carrie closer. They rapidly approached their destination: the cherry jar. 

As Annabelle had suspected from the stem Leah was chewing on earlier, it had been an organic cherry from a local grocer. All of their stems were tinted black for to differentiate from other brands and for general hipster reasons. This extended to their packaging. Annabelle never thought a tinted cherry jar would make her cry, but when she saw the black jar, her vision became cloudy with tears. 

They had coverage. 

"Thirty seconds!" Leah's voice still manged to shake her even from across the room.

Annabelle had Carrie lean on the jar while she maneuvered the cherry jar's top so they would have enough space to wiggle in without it falling off.

Thankfully the giantesses hadn't sealed the top at all. Annabelle turned to Carrie, "I'm sorry but this is the only—"

Carrie nodded, "This is good. This is smart. Help me up."

Annabelle hoisted her up, impressed with Carrie's ability to stifle her pain. Annabelle climbed up with Carrie's assistance and gently placed the top over the jar just as she heard Leah call out, "Time!"

The amount of cherry juice in the jar was more than Annabelle anticipated and there were no cherries in the jar to stand on. She was forced to doggy paddle through the thick liquid in order to stay afloat.

Suddenly she felt an arm wrap around her neck. "M-My leg," Carrie panted. "I can't swim with this leg."

"Shh, it's okay, just hold onto me," Annabelle whispered. She was surprised she was able to see Carrie's anxious expression. Although the jar was tinted on the outside, there was enough light coming in to make out her surroundings from both inside and outside the jar.

Though when she peered through the jar she wished for darkness. It was a bloodbath out there. The giantesses hit the obvious places first. Naomi swept her arm underneath the couch and pulled out a three shrieking Shrinkees. She threw one in the air and caught him in her mouth. She lowered her face closer to the other two Shrinkees and it appeared as though she was chewing. One of the Shrinkees on the ground released a wail that Annabelle could hear from the jar. Naomi raised her foot above the Shrinkees. Before she could bring her foot down, Annabelle turned away from the scene.

With every murder she witnessed, a needle of hopelessness poked at her mind, threatening to overtake any preservation she held. 

"W-We'll make it out of h-here," Carrie muttered in her ear. Annabelle didn't know if that was for her benefit or her own. 

Minutes that felt like years unfolded and gradually the screams died along with their owners. 

Harper smashed her foot down onto a lone remaining, trembling Shrinkee. "That's it! We got'em! God I feel so free," she squealed. 

Molly slumped down onto the couch and took in her bloody surroundings. "Jesus, the cleaners are gonna have their work cut out for them this year," she laughed. 

Naomi appeared in the room, taking a seat on the couch's arm. "That was fucking amazing, I swear they taste better and better each year."

Annabelle could practically hear Harper's eye roll, "You say that every year. There are other ways to enjoy them than sliding them down your gullet."

"Of course you would say that, Booby McGee," Naomi retorted. "Will you put a god damn shirt on?  Who are you trying to impress? They're all dead."

"No. No they aren't." Leah glided into the room with cold but determined steps.

Annabelle shuddered. The giantesses' entire conversation had been a surrealist nightmare to simply listen to, but their assumption that they had killed everyone had given her hope. 

She should've known better.

"No what?" Harper asked. Her voice was soft, but she was still a building sized person that Annabelle could easily hear. 

"No. We still have two Shrinkees missing," Leah said. Her voice was different from before. Her playful tone was gone. 

"How do you know?" Molly asked. 

"Because, I make it my business to know," Leah spat. "I count each and every Shrinkee you guys eat or crush or drop. Because if we fuck up, we'll spend the rest of our lives in prison."

A silence fell over the giantesses.

"Then where the hell are they?" Naomi blurted.

"I don't know, but they couldn't have left the house. All of the doors are closed and locked," Leah said. "So I suggest we spread out and check every corner, couch, and drawer," Leah ordered.

The other giantesses nodded and tip-toed out of the living room. 

Annabelle heard Harper sing, "Come out, come out little Shrinkees." The call got more distant as she spread her search to another room.

After a full minute of silence to ensure they had really left the room, Annabelle whispered to Carrie, "Not much longer now. After a few more minutes we'll find another spot in a room they've already checked. Then we'll wait for the morning and eventually one of them will open a door," Annabelle said.

There was no answer.

"Carrie?" Annabelle called again. 

Annabelle twisted her head to get a better look at her companion. She was deathly pale and her eyes were closed. 

"Carrie? Carrie!" Annabelle whispered desperately. Shit, shit. She may be in shock. Annabelle wasn't a nursing major but she knew it was probably best if she got her out of the cold cherry jar. Annabelle checked out the living room. No one had returned for a while. 

But they still could come back at any moment. If she let Carrie go, then she might make it...but then she would be alone in the house with the giantesses stomping around looking for her. Alone with the giantesses. She didn't know if she could mentally handle that. Annabelle looked at Carrie's unconscious body. 

She had to try. 

She pushed at the lid until it slid off. She grimaced as it fell from the jar and clanged against the floor. 

She waited for a moment and heard no giant footfalls so she reached for the rim of the jar. Annabelle grasped onto the rim and attempted to pull both her and Carrie up. Twenty minutes of paddling had not been kind on Annabelle's muscles, simply lifting her arms to the rim was painful. Annabelle tried again, but this time her struggles caused Carrie's arm to unwrap from her neck. Annabelle panicked as Carrie sank to the bottom of the jar.

Annabelle sucked in air and dove down to the jar to retrieve her. The jar was relatively small so Carrie didn't fall far, but when Annabelle brought her up for air, she wasn't breathing.

"Carrie? Carrie come on! We've made it this far!" Annabelle's voice began to crack. Flashes of the Shrinkee boy's blood stains between Molly's thighs, ran through her head. No. She wasn't losing her. 

Annabelle held Carrie and grabbed the rim again. This time instead of just pulling herself up, she lifted herself slightly and leaned forward.  

A rush of wind beat against Annabelle as the jar toppled over, spilling both her, Carrie, and a wave of cherry juice onto the hardwood floor. 

Annabelle was left soaked in cherry juice and staring at the ceiling that was a hundred feet above her. A wave of utter exhaustion threatened to overtake Annabelle. She felt as though she hadn't slept in years. But she shifted her head to look at a very still Carrie and realized she couldn't let it end there.

Annabelle wobbled to her knees and half-crawled over to the unconscious girl. Annabelle placed her hands on the center of her chest and began pressing down. Each compression was agony. Every burning muscle in Annabelle's body screamed at her to stop. Soon, Annabelle could only hear the thunderous beating of her own heart in her ears. 

She pinched Carrie's nose and lowered her mouth onto hers. She blew as hard as she could. Nothing.

Annabelle continued to press down on Carrie's chest, but she was still unresponsive. She held her nose and blew as hard as she could into her mouth.

Carrie sat up with a jolt and vomited up a torrent of cherry juice. Annabelle fell onto her behind and let out a breathy laugh.

Carrie coughed and sputtered. She struggled to get a decent breath.

"You scared me for a second Carr—"

Carrie's face twisted into fury and despair. Her wild eyes seared into Annabelle's. "What did you do?" She hissed. She sounded desperate. Betrayed.

Annabelle's smile faded. "W-What's wrong? Wh—"

Tears began to stream down her face, "Why didn't you just let me die?" Annabelle's heart dropped. 

"Carrie don't talk like that. It's not over, we can still get out of here—" 

Carrie looked at Annabelle with disbelief, "How? We're surrounded."

Annabelle's blood ran cold. What felt like thousands of invisible needles, prickled her body. Each individual hair on her body began to stand up.

God no.

Annabelle didn't want to look up. She knew they were there, but for a second she wondered if she never looked up would they somehow be frozen in this exact moment—in the before?

But Annabelle knew life didn't work that way. So she craned her neck to the sky and met the gazes of the four murderous giantesses. They all wore expressions of various levels of amusement.

"Look who finally noticed us. You're quite the hero, aren't you? So preoccupied with saving her life, you didn't even notice four pairs of giant foot steps," Leah smirked. 

"Annabelle you know I've been, like, looking for you since you shrunk? I thought Naomi ate you. I was so bummed when you weren't in my group for the cherry game," Harper giggled.

Annabelle no longer had any words. She wouldn't be able to vocalize them even if she had any. She just hoped it would be a quick death. She didn't want to be eaten. 

She turned to Carrie, who was frozen in place by the gaze of the goddesses above them. She needed to find something to say. Even if she couldn't say it with words. 

Annabelle placed a hand over Carrie's. Carrie slowly peeled her eyes away from the giantesses and towards Annabelle. 

"I-I don't want to die," Carrie sobbed. 

Annabelle squeezed her hand as a shadow engulfed them. She refused to look up at the foot that would bring their deaths. That was the last ounce of dignity she had left.

At least it would be quick. At least she wouldn't be dying alone. 

The enormous foot came down and pain like she had never experienced exploded in every inch of Annabelle's body. An impossible amount of weight was dropped on her. The air was literally squeezed from her body. There was no air left to even scream.

The weight lifted from her and she became weightless. Is this what death was? No. She was still in pain. The weight quickly returned and this time, voices accompanied it.   

"What the hell, Leah! I've had a crush on her since the first day of the semester! I was supposed to kill her!" Harper's distant and muffled voice cried.

"My HDD device—my kill," Leah replied.

Annabelle wondered how she was hearing this. Was this the afterlife? Was she a ghost? If so, then why was she still in so much pain?

"Umm guys," she heard Molly say. "Shouldn't there be more... you know, blood?"

"What the hell...?" Leah breathed. "Fuck, there's no possible way..."

Relief Annabelle didn't trust washed over her body. The weight was gone and so was the darkness. Annabelle couldn't even think to move. Even just thinking was painful.

There was a light so bright it temporarily blinded her. How could she be blinded by light if she was dead? She had been stepped on—crushed. What was happening?

Molly's voice assaulted her ears, "Holy shit! She's not dead!"

Annabelle groaned. NO.

A figure appeared above her where the sky should be. Then another one. Then two more. How was this happening? She had definitely been crushed underneath a foot. She was supposed to be free. Weren't nightmares eventually supposed to end?