- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Long. This chapter is long. It was so long that I was going to wait until next week to upload and edit it. But I looked at the comments for the last chapter and remembered that people are actually waiting on this story. I really appreciate those who comment. It literally gives me the motivation to continue this long ass story. I have a lot of other stories that I've been working on (erotica and non-erotica) but I read the comments on this site and I always end up coming back to add more chapters. 


That being said, here's a warning:

A lot of things happen in this chapter. There is a particularly gore-y scene in this chapter. I really wanted to put this chapter out on Halloween to warrant the gore, but alas, life is life and it didn't happen. So I hope you enjoy this fucking early-November violent ass chapter lol.




Annabelle's hair was going to fall out. Still, she ran her fingers through her hair again. She couldn't help it. She felt so useless. 

The giants sat around a large, expensive-looking glass table. They had moved from the study and into a a dinning room that was dripping in opulence. The aesthetic for this room was completely different from the previous one. Whereas the study had reminded Annabelle of a corporate boardroom, the dinning room made Annabelle feel as though she should be wearing a ballgown. There were sparkling chandeliers above them, and both servers and suits stood in wait against the walls. 

Although the room was so extravagant, Annabelle couldn't keep her eyes from the center of the table. Twenty-two Shrinkees huddled in fear at every move and sound the surrounding giants made.

Since the giants had been brought their mealssteak, roasted vegetables, and mashed potatoesthey'd essentially ignored the terrified people in the middle of the table.

Annabelle had been placed next to Harper's plate. Molly was seated next to Harper. The smells coming from Harper's plate were amazing, but the Shrinkee had no appetite. She couldn't begin to guess what the giants were planning, but she knew there was no way every Shrinkee was going to survive.  

"Poppy," Harper called. 

Annabelle flinched and turned around to be met with a gigantic piece of steamed carrot. Harper held the carrot on an equally enormous fork. After the spitting incident in the study, only Harper continued to act as though nothing was wrong. While walking from the study to the dinning room, the other giantesses had shot her pointed looks that clearly said, "we'll talk about this later." Annabelle shuddered. She wasn't looking forward to that conversation.

"Eat-eat, Poppy," Harper sang.

Annabelle couldn't tell if the other Shrinkees were watching, but she still was mortified. Annabelle attempted to push down the shame. She opened her mouth and bit into the carrot. It was delicious. Annabelle felt Harper's large finger gently stroke her back.

"Who's a good girl? I think it's you," Harper cooed. 

Annabelle tried her best to ignore the blonde giantess, and focused on eating. She was sure if the other Shrinkees were watching her interaction with Harper, they were more than a little confused.

The adults in the room were conversing on matters of business that Annabelle couldn't bother to focus on. Like the study, the adults were on one side of the table while the giantesses were on the other. Although it was difficult to see them past Harper's immense form, Leah and Naomi were on the other side of the blonde, talking in hushed tones. 

Annabelle's attention was grabbed when Governor Windsor clasped his giant hands together. 

"All right," he grinned, showing his perfect set of teeth, "I don't know about you all, but I'm ready for dessert."

Annabelle winced. The foreboding feeling grew inside her. The giants' lips spread into sickingly gleeful smiles. The blonde set down her silverware. Harper 's gigantic fork clanged against her plate. 

The servers began to collect the giants' dirty dishes. Like clockwork, new servers appeared from the doors, carrying plates. 

Annabelle watched the massive individuals glide their way over to the table. Although they were enormous like any giant, the servers' footfalls were soft and muffled. They made barely any noise. The servers placed a large white saucer in front of each giant. Annabelle cranked her neck to see what was held in the dish. 

A beautifully styled golden flan decorated the saucer. A dollop of velvety whipped cream was set on top of the dessert. As much as it bothered her to see whipped cream, Annabelle had to admit it smelled amazing.  

When a server lowered a plate in front of Molly, Mrs. Gates tsked.

With a stern expression, she ordered, "She'll have fruit instead." 

Annabelle watched Molly tense. "Mother" she started.

Mrs. Gates dismissed her with a wave, "It's for your own good, Margert." 

Molly said nothing. She lowered her head, and the server took her plate away. Annabelle watched the scene play out in disbelief. No one at the table seemed to care, or even notice it had happened for that matter. 

Annabelle observed Molly's solemn expression. The itching in the back of her brain returned. The Shrinkee folded her arms. She had to look away. A surprising amount of anger overwhelmed her. She attributed her anger to her not liking bulliesand Molly's mother was displaying classic bully behavior.  

She couldn't think too much into it. 

The server returned with a bowl of fresh fruit, with almost impossible quickness. 

When he set it down in front of Molly, Governor Windsor tapped his silver spoon against the edge of his saucer. The Shrinkees in the middle of the table jumped, startled, and the room went quiet.

The giants seemed to vibrate in their seats with excitement. The Governor beamed at the table. With a deep breath, he calmed down a bit.

Still, with a small smile he started, "The plight of those with Height Disruption Disorder is a sad one. To spend so much of your lives in disguisehiding your identitylying to even yourselves about your own insignificance. It's..." he trailed off searching for the right word.

"Pathetic," Mr. Gates filled in with a snicker.  

The room buzzed with the giants' chuckles and giggles. Annabelle gritted her teeth. It was dawning on her just how futile her efforts to get the giantesses to empathize with Shrinkees had been. Annabelle could feel the air of superiority in the room. It was thick, putrid, and it made the room rancid. It was the type of evil that tainted everything it came into contact with. 

If the giantesses had been indoctrinated with that type of shit since birth, then it was no wonder they were so easily able to eat and obliterate Shrinkees.

"I actually pity you Shrinkees," Governor Windsor continued with a smirk spread across his handsome face, "So how about this? You will not be dying tonight."

Annabelle tensed. She was witnessing the "other shoe" technique straight from the source the giantesses had more than likely learned it from. Annabelle watched the giants soak in the confused and somewhat hopeful expressions of the Shrinkees.

Then the governor dropped the other shoe.

"Well, at least half of you will not be dying tonight. It really depends on the partner you pick. You have thirty seconds to choosego," he ordered.

The Shrinkees faltered. They stared at each other with huge distressed eyes, confused on what to do. Annabelle wanted to scream at them to get moving, but she knew ultimately it didn't matter. She fully expected all of them to be dead within the hour.  

AND THEY DESERVE IT. DISGUSTING CREATURES. THEY DARE TO BE IN THE SAME ROOM AS OUR GODDESSES.  

Annabelle closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. As she released it, she reopened her eyes. 

"Please," Annabelle muttered under her breath, "Go away."

LOOK AT THEM. THEY FUMBLE AROUND DISPITE THE FACT THEY WERE PROVIDED WITH A SIMPLE COMMAND. REVOLTING INSECTS. 

It didn't surprise Annabelle that Poppy was a bigot, but she really didn't appreciate the audio hallucination haunting her head when she was attempting to figure out how to keep twenty-two innocents from being killed.

"Ten seconds," Commissioner Abbot announced with a unsettlingly bright smile. With each second that passed, the giants grew more excited.

The Shrinkees finally began to group together. They started to break off into pairs. From the way they were looking and holding on to one another, Annabelle could tell that most of the pairs knew each other. 

Governor Windsor clasped his hands again. "All right Shrinkees, do you see these fine people here?" He said, gesturing to the giants, "I want each pair to stand in front of one of their plates."

Annabelle grimaced. She had an inkling of where the game was going. 

The Shrinkees looked around at the giants that loomed over them. Annabelle wanted to scream at them that it didn't matter who they chose. They would all end up the same way. 

Gradually, they started to pick. Annabelle was surprised to see the all male pairs head over to the giantesses' and their mothers. She wasn't sure if they thought they would be more merciful because they were women, or if they were simply attracted to them. 

Annabelle glanced over at the pair in front of Molly's plate. Like the other Shrinkees, they looked exhausted and wore what were essentially rags for clothes. However, they were more strong-looking than most of the other Shrinkees. Annabelle wondered if they were athletes before they'd been shrunken. They looked a little younger than her dad, maybe in their 40's. Although they were still a distance away, it was surreal to see another person her size. She couldn't stop staring.

One of the men in the pair must've felt her eyes on him. He turned his tired, but wide looking eyes away from Molly and towards her. Annabelle watched his expression transform to surprise into absolute bewilderment. 

Startling Annabelle and the other Shrinkees, Molly suddenly placed a manicured fingernail under the Shrinkee's chin. He snapped his attention back to the chubby giantess.

With a wide smile she grinned down at him. 

"If you look at her again, I'm going to pluck both of your eyes out, understand?" She asked sweetly.

A chill ran down Annabelle's spine. Shit. She should've known the giantesses wouldn't let her communicate with other Shrinkees.

The strong looking Shrinkee nodded frantically, with wide and terrified looking eyes. Guilt struck Annabelle. She didn't want to be the reason for anyone's suffering.

Without warning, Annabelle found herself gripped in between giant fingers. She squeaked in surprise. Her body lurched upwards high up. Harper's gigantic face cast a shadow over her. Wordlessly, she began to lower Annabelle to her chest. 

"What are you doing with her, baby?" Annabelle heard the commissioner say. Annabelle's stomach lurched as Harper's hand abruptly stopped.

"I don't want those bugs breathing the same air as Poppy," Harper answered matter of fact, as though she was stating something obvious.   

Annabelle cringed. She needed to talk to a Shrinkee to find out any information, but the giantesses wouldn't even let them make eye contact.  

"You're going about this the wrong way," Mr. Gates inserted. 

Annabelle watched Harper's lips purse, "What are you talking about?"

Dr. Sano clarified, "How else is...Poppy meant to understand her place within the social hierarchy of Shrinkees if she doesn't experience it directly?" 

"Mom," Naomi added, "Poppy doesn't need to interact with them to understand that. She's better than them. It's just a fact."

Annabelle swallowed a groan. To the Shrinkees down the table, it must've been both a confusing and enraging conversation to listen to. The giants weren't helping her make any friends.

"Then let her figure that out for herself," Governor Windsor said.

A frosty silence fell over the room. Annabelle glanced up at the giant blonde. Harper was looking towards the other giantesses. Finally, she released a heavy breath.

Annabelle was lowered once again, but this time she was returned to the table. Annabelle exhaled, relieved. The giantesses wore expressions of agitation, while the adult giants looked on, satisfied. 

Every Shrinkee in the nearby vicinity stared at her intensely, until they seemed to remember Molly's threat. They quickly looked away. 

"Now Shrinkees," Governor Windsor started again. Everyone turned their attention to the governor. He continued, "I see you've picked your partners and your plate. Now we can start. Like I said before, half of you will be able to live to see another day. The rules are simple: the first person to touch the food on the plate will get eaten. If five minutes passes and no one has touched the food, then you both will be eaten. Begin."

Annabelle's heart dropped. The Shrinkees faces contorted with panic and terror. Annabelle grimaced. From a quick glance, it looked as if most of the Shrinkees had partnered up with people they knew. After what felt like a decade long silence, Annabelle heard a shriek come from the front of Mr. Sano's plate. 

Two Shrinkee women were tussling on the table. Annabelle couldn't see them clearly, but she heard one of them scream out, "Ellen! What the fuck are you doing?" 

The larger Shrinkee woman grabbed her partner underneath her arms and began to pull her towards Mr. Sano's plate. The giants visibly brightened. 

"That's the initiative we like to see," Mr. Gates cheered with a booming laugh. 

The other giants joined in, laughing at the display. Like the other Shrinkees on the table, Annabelle couldn't tear her eyes from the two women. She wanted to stop them. She needed to say something, but she was frozen. 

The Shrinkee woman pulled her partnerwho was screaming and fightingon top of the plate. In a fluid motion, she swung her partner into the flan. Annabelle flinched as the giants erupted into cheers as though they were watching a sports match.

The smaller Shrinkee woman flailed and screamed as she was engulfed in the creamy dessert.  

"I think we have our first winner," General Abbot's gruff voice laughed. Annabelle didn't think it could get much worse until Mr. Sano picked up his fork. The smaller Shrinkee woman's screams grew louder when the giant utensil hovered over her.

Annabelle inwardly screamed at herself to do somethingor to at least look away, but she couldn't will herself to move.

Mr. Sano dug his fork into the dessert. Its prongs impaled directly behind the Shrinkee. Her screams easily reached Annabelle from across the table. Annabelle could hear her plead with Mr. Sano as he propped her onto his fork. Covered in flan, she didn't have a lot of mobility. She stayed on the fork, shrieking as Mr. Sano opened his gigantic maw.

The screaming grew more desperate. Between shrieks the woman was sobbing. The giants leered excitedly at the Shrinkee as Mr. Sano pushed the fork past his lips. The woman continued to scream until Mr. Sano's lips suddenly closed over the fork. 

Just like that it was silent. Mr. Sano's chiseled jaw began to move. Annabelle's blood chilled when she the sound of crunching reached her ears. After a few moments, the crunching sound stopped. With a wide smile, Mr. Sano grinned revealing red streaks across his teeth. It looked as though his gums were bleeding.

The giants laughed and giggled while Annabelle felt like she was having an out of body experience. Dr. Sano picked up a napkin and began wiping her husband's teeth.

"All these years and you still don't know how to eat without making a mess," she sighed with a smile.

He raised a dark brow, "I know how to eat them without making a mess, but where's the fun in that?"

Annabelle could see who Naomi took after. Everyone in the room was insane, and Annabelle was afraid she'd become even crazier than them if she didn't find a way out.

"Four minutes," Governor Windsor abruptly announced. Annabelle winced out of her edging panic attack.

The Shrinkees on the table looked stunned and horrified. The Shrinkee woman who had sacrificed her partner was huddled in the middle of the table in a ball. Annabelle could see her trembling from the other side of the table. She couldn't even imagine what was going through her head.

Suddenly a scream pierced through the room. Annabelle turned to see another pair of Shrinkees begin to fight each other. Soon, more pairs started to go at one another. Their faces were full of desperation and fear. Annabelle wanted to cry and throw up all at once. When she saw a Shrinkee man kick an older woman in the stomach, Annabelle had to turn away.

She spun around towards the wall. She couldn't look anymore. It was horrific. It was like something out of a dystopian novel. They were acting like

ANIMALS. 

Annabelle slammed her hands over her ears. "Shut up," she said. It was more of a plea than a command. 

WHY ARE YOU SURPRISED TO SEE BUGS BEHAVING LIKE THE INSECTS THEY ARE? THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT ONE THINGSURVIVIAL. 

"They're being forced! It's not their fault!" Annabelle hissed.

WHY DO THEY HOLD ON TO THEIR PATHEIC LIVES WHEN THEY CAN BECOME NURISHMENT FOR THEIR BETTERS? THEY ARE SELFISH CREATURES WHO

A girlish scream broke through Poppy's tirade. "Jesus, Nick, please stop! Someone help me!" The voice shrieked. 

Annabelle turned around to see the voice belonged to the pair in front of Harper's plate. A Shrinkee man, who looked to be maybe in his thirties, was dragging a Shrinkee girl by her legs towards Harper's plate. Annabelle peered at them. The Shrinkee girl looked around her age. Her bright red hair trailed behind her as the Shrinkee man pulled her across the table.

She was fighting for her life. She kicked at him, but he easily ignored her attacks. 

Annabelle glanced up at Harper. The blonde was grinning down at them with intense, gleeful eyes. 

The ginger screamed again, "Fuck you, Nick! Stop it!"

Nick grunted as the Shrinkee girl's foot made contact with his jaw. "Fuck! Hold still, Rachel!" He barked.

Something pulled at Annabelle's brain. Rachel. The name sounded familiar. Annabelle stared at the girl. She couldn't place her, but a wave of resolute determination flowed over Annabelle when she saw how hard the Shrinkee was fighting.   

Chaos surrounded her, but she couldn't just give in. She may not be able to help everyone, but she could try to help someone.

Before she knew what she was doing, Annabelle was sprinting off towards the pair. She ran fast, aware that Harper or Molly would try to stop her if they realized her plan. With speed Annabelle didn't know she had, she burst towards the Shrinkee man. He was too preoccupied with dragging his partner to her doom to notice Annabelle zooming towards him. 

Although she was focused on her goal, Annabelle couldn't help but notice she had never run this fast in her life. Her legs followed exactly where she wanted to go and gave her the strength to run as quickly as she desired. 

Like she'd anticipated, she heard Harper give a yelp that notified the Shrinkee that she had been seen. 

But it was too late.

Thanks to her running start, Annabelle launched herself into the air, towards the Shrinkee man. Annabelle tackled the man with as much force as she could muster. They both were sent to the ground. Annabelle wrapped her arms around his torso to keep him from moving.

"What the fuck!" He shouted. 

Annabelle panted, out of breath, "S...Stop," she begged. 

Suddenly a shadow covered the two Shrinkees. Annabelle recognized Harper's slender fingers. She braced herself to be plucked up, but Governor Windsor's voice interjected.

"Ah ah," he tsked, "Don't interfere, girls."

Annabelle winced. She looked past Harper's hand and saw three other gigantic hands stretched out towards her. The other giantesses had also acted swiftly.

Leah protested, "Daddy, Poppy"

"Is learning a valuable lesson," he cut her off.

"But she'll get dirty touching them," Harper argued. 

Annabelle turned her attention from the inane giants and towards the Shrinkee man she was still holding onto. He was absolutely frozen. He gazed up at Harper's hovering hand with bulging, terror-filled eyes. 

"Hey," Annabelle whispered urgently. 

His eyes were glued onto the giantesses' hands. Annabelle had almost forgotten how terrifying dealing with the giantesses could be to those who weren't used to them. To Annabelle they were evil co-eds with monstrous tendencies, but to the Shrinkees on the table, they were literal, actual monsters.

"Hey," Annabelle whispered again. It was impossible to be louder than the giants' argument that was happening above them. This time, Annabelle shook him slightly. He blinked before focusing his eyes onto her.

"Listen," Annabelle warned, "You don't want to do this."

The Shrinkee man looked her over, confused. "What are you"

"You don't want to be responsible for someone's death," Annabelle insisted. 

The Shrinkee man stared at her before narrowing his eyes, "Get off of me." 

Annabelle pleaded with him. She nodded towards Rachel, the Shrinkee girl, "You know her, right? I can help you guys. We can think of another"

Pain surged in Annabelle's chest when the Shrinkee man roughly pushed her from his person. She tumbled away from the force of his shove. Annabelle winced from the pain. She may have been stronger than before she shrunk, but he was still a man and she was still a teenage girl. 

As Annabelle began to pull herself up, she noticed Harper's gigantic fist plummeting down from the heavens, and straight for the Shrinkee man. Annabelle barely had time to understand what was happening as the fist came barreling down towards him. 

Rachel screamed in terror. Annabelle was barely able to sputter out, "W-Watch out!" The Shrinkee man looked up. All the color drained from his face. 

Suddenly, a larger hand caught the fist in the air. General Abbot stopped his daughter in her tracks. Harper looked at her father in disbelief. "What are you doing? He pushed Poppy," she spat.

General Abbot clicked his tongue at his daughter, "You need to let this play out, baby." 

"If she gets hurt" Naomi started. Her mouth sounded full. Annabelle did not dare to look up to see with what. 

"Then she'll heal," Dr. Sano reminded her. 

"Girls, please, let the game finish," Mr. Gates said. 

The giantesses glared at their parents, but relented after a few intense seconds of silence. Harper's fist retreated to her side. The giantesses glowered down at the Shrinkee man. He looked like he was going to throw up. 

Annabelle pulled herself to her feet. 

"Two minutes," Governor Windsor announced with glee. His plate was clean, and his full attention was on Annabelle and the Shrinkees she was attempting to help. In fact, most of the giants had finished their..."meals" and were staring at her. 

The Shrinkee man took a shaky step towards Rachel. She screamed and began to crawl away, backwards. Annabelle ran over towards them. She rushed in front of Rachel, and spread her arms out to block the Shrinkee man.

"Stop it!" Annabelle cried.

The Shrinkee man gritted his teeth, "Get out of my way."

"You don't want to do this," Annabelle urged. 

"Get the fuck out of my way, I'm not asking again."

Annabelle glanced behind at Rachel. She was still on her butt looking at the Shrinkee man and whimpering.

Annabelle turned back to the man, "You know each other, right?" She repeated,  "you don't want to hurt her."

"Nick please stop," Rachel pleaded.

Nick took another step forward. Annabelle didn't move, but she glanced back at Rachel. "Your name is Rachel? How do you know him?"

Rachel flinched at the question, probably surprised to be spoken to. She recovered quickly, "H-He's my sister's boyfriend. He promised to protect me until she comes to get me."

Annabelle furrowed her brow. Comes to get her?

Then it hit her.

She spun around. "Rachel? Rachel Keller?"

It was Rachel's turn to look confused. "How do you know who I am?"

Annabelle didn't have time to explain that she had met her sister, Amy on a private plane, or that she was the one who was indirectly responsible for the fact that her sister now had eight fingers instead of ten. 

Annabelle didn't understand what Rachel was doing here. Amy was under contract which meant Rachel should've been safe from "games" like these.

Annabelle didn't have time to speculatea fact made clear when Nick grabbed a clump of her hair and yanked her head back. 

Annabelle stumbled to the ground, but quickly clambered back to her feet. She rushed back in front of Rachel.

Nick groaned out of frustration, "Will you fucking stop already?"

"No!" Annabelle shouted. She glanced up at the giants. They all looked like they were watching a riveting playexcept for the giantesses who looked as if they wanted to tear Nick apart. 

Annabelle lowered her voice, "I don't think Amy would want you to be responsible for her sister's death."

"I don't give a shit," Nick spat. "I was with her for only a few months before they shrunk us. I've already done so much for Rachel. I need to look out for myself."

Annabelle cried, "I understand but"

Nick laughed dryly, "You understand? No you fucking don't. I don't know who you are, or why they're treating you like this, but we are not the same." 

Annabelle knew he was right, but that wasn't important now. She had to do what she could to save them.

"One minute," Governor Windsor announced. His voice was dripping with anticipation. 

Annabelle begged Nick, "Please, let me help yo"

Nick slammed his fist into her nose. Pain exploded in her face. For a second Annabelle saw spots. Knowing what was coming next, Annabelle pushed the pain down and quickly grabbed Nick. With all of her strength, she shoved him as hard as she could.

Not a second after Nick was pushed out of the way, Leah's enormous fist struck the very spot he had been standing. All of the Shrinkees were knocked to the table's surface from the force of the impact.  

"Poppy!" Leah barked, "Why did you do that?" 

Annabelle sat back up. She felt a tickle in her nose. She gently pressed a couple of fingers to her nostrils. She checked them and was surprised to find that her nose was gushing blood like a faucet. Annabelle hadn't even felt much pain. Zoey had thrown harder punches while half-asleep.  

"We still have time, Goddess," Annabelle replied, as she pinched the bridge of her nose. 

Leah shook her head and looked generally disgruntled, but she pulled back her fist. Her father gave her a pointed look that showed his disapproval.  

Annabelle focused on the Shrinkee in front of her. Nick was frozen, staring at the point of impact where Leah had just struck the table.

"Nick, Nick look at me," Annabelle urged. 

With the same terrified expression, Nick turned to Annabelle. He opened his mouth, but he was only able to sputter out sounds. 

Annabelle started to walk towards him. "W-We can get through this together," she said. 

Nick shook his head, "How?" 

Annabelle hesitated. She hadn't been able to put together a plan, but she couldn't let either of them die. Nick looked up at the gigantic eager faces of the evil giants. Annabelle heard him whimper. 

"Look at me," Annabelle ordered, "Don't look at them." His blue eyes lowered to hers. Annabelle reached Nick, and held out her hand to pick him up. 

"Don't let them win, Nick," she urged. 

The commissioner's amused voice inserted, "She's quite the motivational speaker, isn't she?"

"She's wasting her energy on these bugs," Molly hissed.

Annabelle bristled at the giants' commentary. She ignored them and moved her hand closer to Nick.

Nick's eyes bore into her hand. After what felt like an eternity, he clasped his large hand into hers. Annabelle released an anxious breath. She helped him up to his feet. It had taken a while, but she'd finally gotten through to the Shrinkee.

Or so she had thought.

Annabelle felt his grip tighten around her hand. He yanked her forward, towards his body. With a muscular arm, he wrapped his forearm around her neck in a chokehold. Annabelle's air path was instantly blocked.

She heard Rachel's panicked voice call out from behind them, "Nick, no!"

Nick ignored her and held Annabelle tighter. He started screaming up at the giants. His voice was desperate and had an animalistic quality to it. When he spoke, Annabelle could hear a growl to his tone.

"Let me go, or I'll snap her fucking neck," he snarled. Annabelle could feel his spit spray onto her neck when he spoke. 

Annabelle glanced up at the giants. Her heart sank when she saw the giantesses' expressions. She'd never seen them this angry. Their eyes were practically glowing with hate. 

In that moment, Annabelle knew Nick was as good as dead.  

The giant adults remained thoroughly entertained. Mrs. Gates replied with a smug smirk, "That is a very interesting proposal you've offered, but unfortunately we will be turning it down."

Nick flexed his muscles. "You think I'm fucking joking?" He warned.

"D...Don't...Nick," Annabelle groaned through thin breaths, "They'll...kill you."

"I'm dead either way!" Nick croaked. Annabelle could hear him start to cry. 

"N...Nick"

"Fuck you!" Nick started shouting at the giants above. "What the fuck gives you the right to play with our lives like this?" 

General Abbot scoffed, "What kind of dumbass question is that? We do it because we can."

Annabelle was too lightheaded to fully comprehend the General's atrocious statement, but Nick responded by incoherently screaming. Annabelle scratched at his arms to get him to let her go.

Instead of releasing her, Nick gripped her chin. With a rapid motion, he twisted her head. Annabelle heard the sickening snap before she felt it. A piercing crack seemed to echo through the room. A dull, distant pain spread over her neck.

Screaming. There was deafening shouting everywhere. Annabelle couldn't make out who said what, but she could tell it was intense.

Annabelle collapsed onto the table like a heavy sack. An impossible amount of exhaustion engulfed Annabelle. She forced herself to stay awake. She couldn't move her neck or body at all. She knew she should've been dead, but both her brain and heart were fully functional.  

Suddenly, a gigantic hand lowered itself towards her. 

"Wait," Dr. Sano's stern voice commanded. "Don't touch her, you may hurt her."

Annabelle heard Governor Windsor add, "Actually, don't touch any of them. Let them seelet them see what she is."

"Mr. Windsor" Molly started to plead. She sounded considerably upset.

"I promise girls, after this, you can go back to doing whatever you wish with Poppy. Just let this play out," he insisted. 

Annabelle didn't like the sound of that. She didn't want to be apart of whatever sick social experiment the giants were conducting. From the distressed tones of their voices, it sounded like the giantesses were also displeased. 

Annabelle's wooziness made it difficult focus on anything in front of her. She could make out Nick's blurry silhouette. She could feel his eyes on her. She could feel everyone's eyes on her. The blood had stopped flowing from her nose, but she could feel it dripping down the lower half of her face. She imagined that she must've looked absolutely horrific with her neck twisted and face bleeding. 

Annabelle futilely tried to move her mouth. There were so many things she wanted to ask the Shrinkees before it was too late.

After a few moments of crushing silence, Annabelle felt her neck bones start to snap back into place. Her neck cracked and twitched with every bone fragment mending itself. Annabelle felt her head jerk around as it healed itself. Like she suspected, it was an alarming sight, judging on the shrieks she heard from Rachel. 

Finally, Annabelle was able to move her head. She sat up, massaging her neck. With her free hand, she tried to wipe the blood from her face, but only managed to coat her palm with the red liquid.

When she glanced up at Nick, he was trembling. 

"W-What the fuck are you?" He stammered.

Annabelle wasn't surprised to hear the fear in his voice, but the disgust that accompanied it hurt. 

"Poppy, are you okay?" Harper demanded.  

Annabelle ignored her and took a step towards Nick. He retreated from her, almost tripping over himself in the process.

"Nick"

He cut her off, "Stay away from me you fucking freak."  

Annabelle's cheeks prickled from the shame. She'd been called all kinds of horrible things throughout her life, but never by one of her own people.  

THEY AREN'T OUR PEOPLE. THEY ARE NOTHING BUT BUGS. THEY DARE LOOK DOWN ON US FOR OUR SUPERIORITY? THEY ARE IGNORANT AND ARE DESERVING OF DEATH. 

Annabelle tried to ignore Poppy, but it was difficult to disregard the hurt and frustration she felt. She'd just wanted to help him, and she was being treated like some kind of monster when he had been the one who'd tried to kill her

"I don't know what the fuck you are but you"

Nick's piercing words were cut off when Leah's massive hand wrapped him in a fist. 

"That," she started with a deep breath, "Is enough." She looked at her father, "This is little experiment is over." She declared.

Governor Windsor gave her an amused grin and gestured for her to continue, "The time is up, so you may proceed, sweetheart."

Annabelle's heart pounded as she watched Leah's fingers tighten around Nick. 

The raven haired co-ed spoke slowly to Nick, who looked up at her with a horrified expression, "Despite what you might think, I don't have a personal vendetta against Shrinkees. Sure, I think you all are disgusting, revolting creatures, but before anything else, I've always considered it a fundamental duty to exterminate you bugs for the sake of societal balance." 

Her green eyes regarded Nick's tiny form, "However, I cannot lie. Thisthis I'm going to enjoy."  

Governor Windsor looked at his daughter with pride. Leah opened her fist, allowing Nick to lie on his back. Without hesitation, she grabbed his arm and twisted it clean off. It took Annabelle a moment to understand what had happened. Nick's screams rattled Annabelle's ears. Annabelle watched blood flow from his exposed arm socket as it dripped down Leah's palm. 

A whimper broke Annabelle's trance. She glanced behind her to see Rachel, who looked seconds away from having a panic attack. The logic in Annabelle's brain began to slowly work again.

She ran over to Rachel and slammed her hand over the ginger's mouth. Annabelle felt a pang of guilt for covering Rachel's mouth with her bloody hand, but Rachel was in danger. Technically Rachel had failed the game too. The giants were too busy torturing Nick to remember Rachel, but if she screamed or made any kind of noise, there was no doubt in Annabelle's mind that she would be sent straight down Harper's throat.

Annabelle felt the moisture from Rachel's lips as she tried to scream against her hand. With her free hand, Annabelle pressed her finger against her own lips. 

"Shh," she hissed urgently. She used her head to gesture to the sadistic giants above them. Rachel looked up at Nick being tortured and quickly returned her gaze to Annabelle's eyes.

Thankfully, Rachel swallowed whatever scream that was in her throat. Annabelle could still feel Rachel's trembling mouth against her hand. 

She didn't dare turn around, but Nick's blood curdling screams were giving her a good idea of how the giantesses were treating him.

Harper's irate voice boomed through the room, "You were super rude to Poppy, even though she was being the nicest little Shrinkee ever."

Annabelle heard something snap. Nick screamed again. She was sure they'd broken something else of his. Annabelle hoped for his sake, his neck was next.

Naomi spoke up, "You know this all could've been avoided if you had listened to Poppy. Of course you still would've died, but it would've at least been fucking quick."

Another snap cracked throughout the room. Annabelle winced as Nick's screams of pain accompanied the snapping sound.

Annabelle inhaled sharply. She tried to quell her shaking. She'd known this was going to happen. 

Behind Rachel, Annabelle noticed the group of Shrinkee "winners" cowering together in the middle of the table. Their pale, wide-eyed faces were transfixed on the scene behind her. Annabelle didn't know anything about their situation, but she figured despite the amount of horrors they'd experienced since they'd shrunken, nothing could numb them to seeing someone slowly be crushed and ripped apart. 

Annabelle looked back at Rachel. Her eyes were clenched tight. Annabelle figured that was a smart move considering her friend was being torn to shreds in front of her.

Though Annabelle wasn't even sure she could call Nick Rachel's friend. Amy hadn't mentioned Nick at all during their brief conversation in the airplane's bathroom. Still, Annabelle understood prioritizing family above all else. Amy's focus was saving her sister. 

Annabelle's resolve steeled. She was determined to save at least one person. 

Annabelle leaned in closer to Rachel. "Listen," she whispered, "I'm going to make sure you get through this, okay?"

Rachel winced before nodding. 

Annabelle continued, "I'm going to need you to take a small step backthen another. You're going to keep moving until we reach the group and you can blend in with the others. I'll be walking right with you."

From behind her hand, Rachel cried a  muffled, "They'll see!"

The redhead's wet tongue brushed across Annabelle's palm as she tried to speak. Annabelle cringed at the sensation.  

"They won't see. They're busy right now. Trust me I know them," as she said the words, Annabelle's stomach adopted a pit. She did know them. It was a fact that unsettled her. Despite her trying her best to block them out for the past month, the giantesses had become a major part of her life. Annabelle shook off the despair she felt creeping up inside.

"Just trust me, okay?" She said.

Rachel swallowed and nodded. Annabelle returned her nod. 

"Okay take a step back," she ordered. After a slight pause, Rachel followed her command. Annabelle waited until she heard Nick scream again before she said, "Okay another one." Rachel obeyed.

Annabelle slowly, but steadily led Rachel towards the group of Shrinkees. 

Halfway through, Annabelle noticed Rachel's breathing was becoming heavier. Her eyes were glazed and drooping. 

"Hey, are you okay?" Annabelle fretted. 

Rachel nodded, a slow uneven nod. Annabelle grimaced. Rachel didn't look good. Annabelle didn't know what was wrong with her. She hadn't seen her get hurt. She wondered if she was having a panic attack.

"We're almost there," Annabelle assured. 

Rachel only blinked sluggishly. Annabelle wanted to pick the pace, but at the same time she didn't want to trip Rachel up. As Annabelle was deciding what to do, she was taken aback when she felt the slithering of Rachel's tongue across her palm.

Annabelle's eyebrows shot up to her forehead. She gave Rachel a severe questioning look, but the redhead's eyes were closed. Annabelle watched, dumbfounded as Rachel's head bobbed as she dragged her tongue along the inside of Annabelle's hand.

Annabelle couldn't simply stop when they were so close, but she was stumped.

"What are you doing?" She hissed. Rachel answered by moaning softly into her hand. 

Annabelle cringed. She figured Rachel must've hit her head to be acting so insane. Annabelle increased her speed. As much as the giantesses liked to drag on torture, she didn't expect them to keep Nick alive forever.

They arrived in front of the Shrinkee crowd. Annabelle continued until they were in the middle of the group. As they approached the Shrinkees, the crowd spread away from them. Up close Annabelle could really appreciate just how worn out they truly appeared. Their eyes carried deep and dark bags underneath them, and their frames were thin. 

They looked at Annabelle and Rachel, stupefied. Annabelle looked at Rachel. Drool was dripping from her chin like tree sap down a tree. 

Carefully, Annabelle released her hand from Rachel's mouth. She actually tried to continue licking Annabelle's hand as she moved it back to her side. Rachel gave a disappointed whimper.

Annabelle wiped her drenched hand on her dress. Annabelle sighed when she took in her outfit. It wasn't so white anymore. Blood stains from where her nose had sprayed out the liquid had formed little circles and streaks on her dress. 

"Okay" Annabelle started. Rachel engulfed her in a massive hug before she could say anything else. 

Annabelle stiffened. It had been a while since she'd been so close to anyone her size. Annabelle grimaced when she felt the tip of Rachel's nose against her neck. Rachel inhaled deeply.

"Are you an angel?" She exhaled, her warm breath blowing against Annabelle's skin.  

DISGUSTING. GET THIS FILTH AWAY FROM US. 

Annabelle obviously didn't agree with Poppy, but Rachel was too close for comfort. Annabelle peeled Rachel from herself.

"I just wanted to help," Annabelle said dismissively. She turned to the other Shrinkees who stared back at her with fear in their faces. Annabelle gulped. She had so many questions, but based on Nick's weakening screams, she knew time was limited. 

She took a step forward, and a few of the Shrinkees flinched. Rachel grabbed Annabelle's hand and intertwined their fingers together. 

Annabelle inwardly groaned. She didn't have time for this. Although it was difficult with Rachel staring at her with bright, intense eyes, Annabelle ignored her.

"Listen, I'm not here to hurt you," she insisted, "can someone just tell me something, anything about how you got here and where you guys were before?" 

Almost instantly, a blonde woman spat out, "Don't trust her! No one say anything." She looked around fearfully, as though the giants were listening in. 

"This isn't some kind of trick, I'm trying to help you," Annabelle professed. 

"Like you helped Nick?" A stocky Shrinkee man retorted.

Rachel straightened up, "Like she helped me." She scowled at the crowd, "You guys sure are on high fucking horses for people who sacrificed other Shrinkees for another moment of survival." Rachel held up Annabelle's hand with her own, "She tried to help Nick, but he was too stupid to listen. How do you think he feels about his decision now?"

As if on cue, Nick gave a shrill high pitched scream that made the Shrinkees wince.  

They glanced at each other. An older Shrinkee woman came forward, "We came from all over. I've been serving in Master Windsor's city brownstone for five years. Before that, I served Master Abbot and Mistress Abbot for three years in their villa."

Annabelle blinked. That wasn't what she had been expecting. She wanted to take a second to comprehend the woman's story, but another Shrinkee spoke up.

He was one of the athlete looking guys that been in front of Molly's plate. His eyes were puffy and blood shot for reasons Annabelle didn't have to guess.

"Me and Rob" he started. His lip quivered and he shook his head. The Shrinkee cleared his throat before continuing, "Well we'd only been the lab for a few weeks before that gigantic scientist bitch brought us here."

Annabelle noticed a good portion of the Shrinkee crowd cringed when he called Dr. Sano "scientist bitch." Annabelle was starting to get a headache. The stories were all so different. 

Annabelle inquired hastily, "Do any of you remember how you got here? Any idea of where we are?"

The Shrinkees all looked at each other with uncertainty. A Shrinkee man with only one eye replied, "I don't know. I was brought from one of Master and Mistress Gates' presidential suites. I was given to one of the men from Abbot Securities. He put me in a small bag. After I think maybe a day, I was placed in a box with the rest of these guys. No one said anything to me until Master Windsor told us we would play a game." 

Annabelle held in a curse. She was just getting more confused. She didn't understand why the giants went through all the trouble to hide their location from the Shrinkees if they never stood a chance at escaping. 

She couldn't consider everything. She didn't have the time. A fact that was illustrated by a gargled scream from Nick. He sounded much weaker. Annabelle could hear the blood in his lungs. She had to go. It was only a matter of time before the giants realized she was gone.

"Thank you," Annabelle said sincerely, "you all are very brave. I swear I won't let them get away with this."

If the Shrinkees had faith in her they didn't show it. They only looked at her with tired, hollow eyes.

Annabelle turned to return to her captors, when Rachel stopped her. She held on tightly to her hand. Rachel looked at her with perplexed, surprised eyes. 

"Where are you going?" Rachel asked.

Annabelle looked at her incredulously, "I have to go back to them."

Rachel frowned, as if she hadn't considered Annabelle would do such a thing. She replied, "Let me come with you."

Annabelle was stumped for a moment. Annabelle explained slowly, "Rachel, you can't. They'll kill you. You need to stay with the group if you want to live." 

Rachel tilted her head, confused, "Then I'll die." She said the words as though they were obvious.

Annabelle and the crowd reacted the samedumbfounded. 

"Uh, what?" Annabelle said.

Rachel cupped Annabelle's hands with her own. "I don't care if I die. I just want to stay with you," she said. Rachel's grip became tighter. Annabelle grimaced. She didn't know where Rachel's strength was coming from. She should've been exhausted like all the other Shrinkees.

Annabelle unpeeled Rachel's fingers from her hand. "Well, I don't want you to die. So I need you"

"You need me?" Rachel gasped.

"need you to stay with the group," Annabelle finished. She turned to the other Shrinkees who looked equally confused. 

Rachel smiled brightly at Annabelle, "Then I'll stay with the group."

Annabelle gave her an awkward smile, "Good. Be safe, okay?"

Rachel pressed her lips against Annabelle's hand. "If you want me to keep myself safe, then I will keep myself safe."

Annabelle kept her tight smile on her face. She gently pulled away from Rachel. "Uh huh," she replied. She faced the Shrinkee crowd, "I think she has a concussion, can you look after her?"

The older Shrinkee woman nodded and wrapped an arm around Rachel's shoulders. Rachel gave her a longing look, but otherwise did not make a move to follow Annabelle. 

Annabelle gave an appreciative smile to the Shrinkee crowd and headed back to her deranged kidnappers. Quietly, she snuck across the table. She was relieved to see all of the giants' attention was still on Nick. Annabelle couldn't see him clearly, but he was lying on his stomach. The giantesses loomed over him while the giant adults leered at him from their chairs.   

Annabelle slowly made her way over to him. Nick's cries of pain had died down to a concerning volume, but he was still alive. 

Annabelle's heart dropped as she neared Nick and the giantesses. She suddenly understood why the giants had been so preoccupied with Nick. 

They were playing a game. 

It was simple. Annabelle could figure out what it was just from glancing at it. A singular knife lay like a finish line only a short distance from where Nick was on his stomach. 

It was obvious that the giants wanted him to reach it before a certain amount of time had passed. 

Though it wasn't the game's setup that chilled Annabelle's blood and shortened her breath. 

It was Nick.

A long trail of blood followed behind him like a snail's slime. However, it was the Shrinkee's lack of limbs that paralyzed Annabelle. 

They were goneboth of his arms and one leg. Nick dragged himself forward by pushing his remaining leg against the table. His face was contorted with anguish. 

"Come on," Naomi taunted, her voice shocking Annabelle out of her daze, "you only have ten seconds left."

"Ten...nine...eight," Molly started. The other giants joined in, laughing like hyenas. Their booming voices shook the table and vibrated Annabelle's tiny body. 

"One!" They all shouted. Nick was nowhere near the knife. 

He began to openly sob, "Please, stop! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

Without responding to him, Harper giggled as she picked up the knife. Something in Annabelle screamed at her to look away, but she was mesmerized by the horror unfolding in front of her.

Harper laughed, the same maniacal laugh she laughed after she had killed Emily the first night Annabelle had been shrunken. 

Annabelle's eyes followed the knife as the blonde raised it high above. With incredible speed and power, Harper slammed the knife into Nick's leg.

It was a clean cut.

Nick screamed with the intensity of someone who hadn't lost most of their blood. Naomi plucked Nick's severed leg and tossed it into her mouth. 

Bile rose in Annabelle throat. She couldn't take her eyes from Naomi's massive, pink mouth. She watched the punk-rock giantess' jaw move up and down as she ground Nick's leg between her enormous teeth. After a moment, Naomi swallowed, sending Nick's leg down into her stomach.

That was it for Annabelle.

The bile in her throat was joined by the rest of the contents in her stomach. Annabelle covered her mouth with her hand, but vomit erupted from her mouth. She bent over as she emptied her stomach onto the table.

Dr. Sano's amused voice reached her ears, "It would seem that your Shrinkee has a rather weak stomach."

Annabelle felt the eyes of the giants land on her. Her stomach was empty, but her heart was still pounding. She tried to catch her breath.

"Oh Poppy," Molly cooed gently, "Is this too scary for you?"

Harper added, "Don't worry, Poppy, we'll be done in a second." She took a napkin and cleaned the knife of any residue blood. 

Annabelle couldn't look at them. She tried to look away, but ended up locking eyes with Nick. His face was white, and Annabelle could hear him gasping for breath from where she stood. 

His eyes seemed to stare into a deeper part of her. He opened his mouth.

In a soft, but desperate plea, he warbled out, "P...Please...kill me."

Tears prickled Annabelle's wide eyes. Annabelle took a single step towards him. She didn't know what she was going to do, but she knew she needed to help him.

Leah's gigantic finger came crashing down, piercing Nick in the middle of his back. 

Annabelle jumped back with a yelp. Nick soundlessly screamed in pain. Blood poured out of his limbs like he was a jelly donut that had been squeezed too tightly.

Leah's massive head lowered until she was directly above Nick. Her emerald eyes zoned in on the dying Shrinkee. 

She said simply, but darkly, "Don't talk to her. You had your chance earlier and you squandered it."

Hot tears streamed down Annabelle's cheeks. This was her fault. This wouldn't be happening if she had tried to help him. He would've had a quick death down Harper's throatno. He would've survived. Rachel would've been eaten, but he would've survived. 

Annabelle's lip quivered. In saving one person, she had damned another. Annabelle fell to her knees. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," she whimpered. 

Naomi's voice rang in her ears, "Let's finish this, because it looks like Poppy needs a nap." 

Annabelle couldn't respond to that. She felt too sick.  

Annabelle heard one of the giants clasp their hands together. "Okay," Governor Windsor declared, "One more time...Ten...nine...eight."

Annabelle covered her ears, but the giants' voices easily reached her. Once again they counted down. Each number echoed in Annabelle's head. When they finally reached one, the table fell silent. 

"Well," Governor Windsor chuckled, "It seems as though we've reached the end of our games." 

General Abbot spurred his daughter on, gleefully, "Go on baby girl."

Harper grinned, "Looks like you lose. Any last words?"

With tears streaming down her cheeks, Annabelle met Nick's eyes again. If not for the slow blink he gave her, Annabelle would've thought he was dead. 

Annabelle mouthed, "I'm sorry." 

Nick stared at her. He slowly opened his mouth. 

Annabelle didn't know if he was going to scream or respond back to her, but before he could do either, the gigantic knife came crashing down through his neck. Like his leg, the knife went through his neck like butter.

"Too late," Harper giggled. 

The giants erupted into cheers and laughter.

The head propelled itself away from the body. As if he were taunting her, Nick's lifeless head rolled towards Annabelle until it stopped right in front of her. 

His eyes continued to stare at her, wide and unblinking. His mouth was still open as if he were trying to tell her something. Annabelle's mind finally gave up on her. The room began to spin. The giants' laughter echoed in her head. 

Annabelle toppled over to her side, banging her head against the table. She fell in front of Nick's head. She stared into his glossy eyes as the room blurred around her. 

"I'm sorry," was the last thing she said before the darkness claimed her. 


---


"Wow, you're really stupid!" Poppy's high-pitched voice exclaimed in her ear.  

Annabelle groaned. She kept her eyes closed and tried to enjoy the feeling of the flowers against her skin as she lay on the ground.

She knew Poppy was lying on the ground next to her. She could feel the warmth of the hallucination. Her hot breath tickled her cheek as she spoke. 

"Why did you try to save those bugs?" She asked.

Annabelle didn't answer her. Instead she asked, "What are you?"

"I already told ya silly, I'm Poppy!" 

Annabelle finally opened her eyes. The sky was as blue as ever. There was not a cloud in sight.

Annabelle replied, "No. I mean what are you? Are you the voice I hear in my head too?"

After a second of silence, Annabelle heard rustling, and felt a weight against her waist. Poppy was straddling her.

Starting from Annabelle's neck, Poppy slowly traced a finger to her cleavage. "I'll tell you if you give me our body."

"Fuck off," Annabelle spat.

Poppy smirked and leaned forward so their eyes were staring into one another. Annabelle was filled with an uncanny sensation. It was surreal to look at herself. 

Poppy placed a frustratingly warm hand on Annabelle's cheek. 

"I know how sleepy you are. It's been like a super long time since you were able to sleep without those scary nightmares, right? Then why don't you take a little nap right now?" Poppy offered.

Annabelle's eyelids became heavy. "No," she answered.

Poppy lowered herself towards Annabelle's face. Annabelle's forehead tingled as Poppy's soft lips brushed against it. 

"Why not?" She pouted, "I promise you won't have bad dreams here. Remember the last time I took over? Didn't you wake up feeling so relaxed?"

Annabelle shook her head, but also released a yawn. Mid yawn, Poppy pressed her lips against hers. She quickly slipped her wet tongue into her mouth.

Annabelle was too tired to fight back. She allowed the hallucination to have her way with her. Poppy moaned into her mouth. 

"Don't worry...I'll take good care of our Goddesses for you," she panted.

Annabelle wanted to resist her, but something about the dominating way Poppy's lips were moving hers, was strangely calming. She didn't have to think about anythingjust the softness of her lips.

The only sound in the meadow was their lips sucking and smacking against one another. Annabelle's eyes closed.

"That's it, go to sleep," Poppy lulled.

With the smell of flowers wafting into her nose and Poppy's body on top of hers, once again, Annabelle was pulled into darkness. 


--


Glass. That was the first thing Annabelle noticed when she opened her eyes. She was surrounded by glass. She seemed to be in some kind of glass container. The Shrinkee sat up. Her body no longer felt heavy. She stretched, feeling refreshed and light. 

"Oh wow, you're awake!"

Annabelle yelped and jumped from the booming voice that echoed around her. Annabelle turned around, finally getting a good look at her surroundings. 

She didn't know what she would call the room she was in, but it had large windows that allowed the setting sun to shine into the room. There were also a few couches and love seats.

Annabelle, herself, was situated on top of a desk. Next to the container she was set in was an expensive looking desktop computer and a stack of textbooks.

There was also, of course, the other occupant of the room. Like all non-Shrinkees, she was absolutely massive.

Annabelle had a difficult time pinpointing giants' ages, but her voice had sounded young and high-pitched. Based on the intense acne that was scattered across her face, Annabelle assumed she was a teenager. The giant girl had shoulder-length straight black hair and bangs. Her eyes were difficult to see behind her thick glasses, but they were a deep brown. 

Annabelle backed up into the container's wall as the gigantic girl stared down at her with bright curiosity. 

"Where am I?" Annabelle demanded.

The giant girl look startled at Annabelle's question, "Oh, I'm sorry. This is one of guest's studies. We're in the eastern wing."

"The eastern wing of what?" Annabelle pressed, "Where am I? Who are you?" 

The giant girl gave Annabelle a strange look before replying, "They didn't tell you?" She sighed and shook her head, "Figures, all of them love their little secrets."

Before Annabelle could rip her hair out in frustration, the giant girl clarified, "Sorry, let me explain. My name is Nell. Have you heard of Treema Rock?"

Annabelle thought for a moment. She nodded her head, "It's an island north of Maldives." She remembered because it was one of the few spots in the world where the "Wilting Flower" constellation could be seen by the naked eye. She used to beg her parents to visit when she was younger.

Annabelle's eyebrows shot up when she realized what Nell was implying, "Wait, is that where we are? When did I get here?"

Nell scrunched up her bushy brows, "I thought you came here with my sister and her friends earlier today?"

Slow realization washed over Annabelle. She was in the same building as beforejust in a different room. They'd been on an island. Annabelle paused before she fully understood what Nell had just said.

"Sister?" Annabelle asked. She looked at Nell closely. Unless Nell was adopted, then there was really only one option as to who her sister was.

Annabelle remembered that Naomi had mentioned a sister who ate ants when she was younger. Annabelle glanced at Nell's pink lips. She hoped she'd out grown the quirk of eating things smaller than her.

Nell must've taken Annabelle's fear as something else, because a bitter expression flashed across her face.

"I know what you're thinking," Nell muttered, "Naomi definitely took all the attractive genes. She's like some super model and I'm just...well you know." She gestured to her face.

Annabelle shook her head, "That's not what I was thinking," she said honestly, "Listen Nell, I passed out earlier and I can't remember what happened. Do you know what happened to the Shrinkees at dinner?"

Nell grimaced, "I'm sorry, I really don't know. I was just using this room to study in. I went to the bathroom, and when I came back you were by the computer." 

Annabelle's shoulders slumped. She was back at square one. She had no idea if Rachel and the others made it back safely, or if Poppy had done anything unspeakable with her body.

She exhaled, "Do you know where your sister is?"

Nell shrugged with a somber looking frown, "Probably talking with my parents and the other families. They always have time for her."

Annabelle stared at Nell's forlorn expression. She recognized the familiar glint of jealousy. Annabelle knew all too well. She dealt with her fair share of feelings of inadequacies when it came to Bethespecially after she'd died.

Annabelle paused before asking, "Why weren't you at dinner earlier?"

Nell shrugged again, "I was studying and I wasn't hungry." She looked off to the side.

Annabelle could tell she wasn't being completely truthful, but she decided to let it go. Nell glanced back at Annabelle. She fiddled with her fingers.

"Um," Nell said suddenly, "Can I uh, hold you?"

Annabelle blinked with surprise. That was the first time a giant person had asked for her consent to touch her. Annabelle considered saying no, but she was so pleasantly surprised by Nell's thoughtfulness that she ended up nodding her head. 

Annabelle watched Nell's eyes light up with excitement. Her gigantic hand appeared at the top of the glass container. The enormous thing cast a shadow over Annabelle. Carefully, the hand lowered towards towards Annabelle. She braced herself and allowed Nell's warm hand to engulf her as her fingers wrapped around her body.

Her stomach lurched as Nell lifted her out of the container. Nell's hand shook, but Annabelle was able to sit up in the middle of her palm.  

Nell's massive face loomed over her. Annabelle was a little unnerved by the intensity of her excitement, but Nell lacked the lust and domination the giantesses possessed when they looked down at her.

"So, um, how is it?" Nell asked.

Annabelle noticed the reflection of something metal in the giant girl's mouth. Although instead of a tongue piercing like her sister, Nell's mouth was hiding braces. Annabelle shuddered wondering how painful it would be to be dropped in her gigantic maw. 

"Uh what?" Annabelle said, distracted. 

"Is the way I'm holding you okay?" Nell asked, concerned. The giant girl bit down on her lip anxiously.

Annabelle smiled despite herself. Nell's concern for her was endearing. It wasn't smothering like the giantesses'. 

"This is fine, I'm a little cold but that's because I'm wearing..." Annabelle's smile dropped as her eyes lowered to her dress. Her heart sank.

She hadn't noticed. How had she not noticed?

Her dress was absolutely covered in blood. It wasn't just the spatter from when Nick had punched her nose. Her dress looked like it had been tie-dyed crimson.

"What's wrong?" Nell asked, worry dripping in her words.

"M-My dress," Annabelle sputtered, "Where did this blood come from?"

Nell shook her head rapidly, "I don't know, you were like that when I saw you sleeping in here."

Annabelle buried her head in her hands and groaned. She prayed it was her own blood. She didn't want to think about any other scenarios. 

"Poppy, what did you do?" she muttered to herself.

Nell's anxious voice tried to offer comfort, "H-Hey, I'm sorry. Look, I know our families can be kinda...a lot, but anything they made you do doesn't reflect on you as a person."  

Annabelle's heart skipped. She slowly raised her head. Her eyes met Nell's huge brown ones.

"What did you say?" She squeaked.

Nell looked taken aback, "Um, I just mean that I know our families aren't the most ethical, and I don't want you to blame yourself for what they might make you do. I mean any person would have a hard time standing up to them...I know I do."

Tears suddenly began to flow down Annabelle's cheeks. Nell's eyes widened in shock. "Oh god, I'm so sorry. I'm always saying the wrong things, just ignore me. God, I'm so sorry"

Annabelle waved her hand dismissively and shook her head, "No, no," she sniffed, "It's just, it's been a long time since someone's called me a person."

Understanding crossed Nell's face. She made a hum of realization, "Right," she said with a sigh, "I'm sorry."

Annabelle wiped the tears from her eyes, "Why?" She asked, confused.

"Well I was just so excited to actually meet someone with Type 0 HDD, that I forgot that you're just another victim of our families," she said.

Annabelle looked up at Nell. She was probably the youngest member of "the families." She seemed sympathetic to her plight, but Annabelle wasn't so sure if it was teenage rebellion against her family, or a genuine resentment to how her family treated Shrinkees.

"Nell?" Annabelle asked tentatively, "How do you feel about what your family and their friends dowhen they kidnap Shrinkees and either kill or enslave them?"

Nell looked away from Annabelle. The Shrinkee gulped. That was a bad sign.

She returned her uncertain gaze towards Annabelle, "I mean when I was younger I didn't really see a problem with it, but in the past couple of years it's made me...uncomfy," she paused before revealing, "I spoke to my parents about it a while ago, and it turned into this whole big thing, so I don't bring it up anymore." 

Annabelle nodded, taking in her answer. It could be a lot worse. It seemed as though she wasn't completely okay with her family's actions, but was too timid to question them. Annabelle wondered if she could find an ally within Nell.

"I know it's hard to believe, but my parents aren't bad people. They're a little old fashioned when it comes to people with HDD, but"

Annabelle scoffed and shook her head. She should've known better.

Nell's face fell. Annabelle could tell she was embarrassed. There was no way the giant girl believed what she was saying. 

Annabelle sighed, "So I guess that means you're not going to help me get away from your family?"

Nell blinked, "G-Get away? I don'tyou don't," Nell shook her head, "You can't get away. There is no getting away." 

She glanced at the door, "There's probably two security guards right outside. You couldn't even get away from this room, and even if you didwe're on an island. They would turn over every rock looking for you."

Annabelle raised her hands up in surrender, "All right, I get it." She knew she was always outmatched by the giantesses. She didn't need a play-by-play on just how fucked she was.

"Sorry, I'm just trying to explain to you"

"I know, can you just put me down?" Annabelle huffed. 

Nell looked hurt, but Annabelle was too irritated to care. The giant girl nodded and placed her down in front of the desktop.

The cold surface of the desk prickled Annabelle's feet. She turned to the computer. She could feel Nell's eyes on her. 

There looked to be a half-written essay on the screen. 

Nell's massive hand suddenly appeared in front of Annabelle. She yelped and jumped back from the massive palm.

"Sorry!" Nell piped, "It's just I probably shouldn't let you use the internet. 

Annabelle spun around, irate. "I wasn't going to use the internet, I was reading your essay," she snapped.

Nell's cheeks turned red with embarrassment, "Oh," she mumbled, "Sorry."

She removed her hand. Annabelle sighed and returned her focus to the computer screen. Annabelle scanned the document. 

It was good.

Annabelle allowed herself to get lost in the words. It had been a long time since she'd use her brain for something other than predicting the giantesses' next moves.

"It's an analysis on how female authors use animals to convey motherhood," Nell explained. 

Annabelle nodded and turned back to the giant girl, "It's interesting, I liked the section on Kingsolver. You subverted the concept by talking about Turtle instead of an actual animal. It's an interesting point."

Nell's face brightened, "Yeah, The Bean Trees is one of my favorite books! I loved Taylor and Turtle's relationship."

Annabelle gave a small smile, "Same, I was always kind of jealous of Turtle."

Nell scrunched up her face and gave Annabelle an amused smile, "Why?"

Annabelle awkwardly grabbed her arm, "Well even though she was basically abandoned, she still found someone who loved her and prioritized her."

Nell's smiled adopted a hint of sadness, "Yeah I get that."

A somber silence filled the space between them. Annabelle changed the subject, "So this is a pretty advanced essay. What grade are you in?"

Nell looked at Annabelle with a funny expression, "I'm in college."

Annabelle raised her eyebrows. She had thought she was dealing with at the most, a sixteen year old.

"Wait, really? You seem kind of young," she said.

Nell grinned, showing her braces, "I get that a lot. I mean I'm still seventeenwell actually today I'm eighteen."

Annabelle frowned, "Today you're eighteen? As in today is your birthday?"

Nell nodded shyly. 

Annabelle hesitated before asking, "Um can I ask why you're not in school, or at least not out with any friends?"

Nell fiddled with her fingers again, "Well I registered for all online classes, and most of my friends are also just onlineI'm not really good with people."

Annabelle couldn't believe the giant girl in front of her was related to Naomi. While they both didn't enjoy the company of others, Naomi was a bitch to those around her while Nell seemed to avoid people completely.  

Annabelle realized she was just staring at the giant girl instead of talking. Nell's face was flushed as Annabelle started at her. Although she was massive, Annabelle found her shyness pretty cute.

"I was never a people person either," Annabelle shrugged, "If you ask me, people are overrated."

Nell grinned and nodded in agreement. 

Annabelle held her hands behind her back and glanced at Nell's textbooks. 

"Oh are you taking STAT too?" She asked, "What unit are you on? I never got to finish probability distributions."

Nell's vast arm reached over Annabelle and grabbed the textbook. Annabelle shook as she placed the book on the desk. 

"Those were actually pretty fun," Nell said, opening up to a page in the text book. She leaned forward to get a closer look at the book. Annabelle couldn't help but notice that although Nell was essentially flat chested, her breasts were still much larger than Annabelle's body.

Annabelle hesitated before walking up to the giant girl and standing in front of her chest. Nell's body emanated a warmth that Annabelle welcomed.

Nell went over the material Annabelle had missed in the past month. Annabelle was typically a fast learner, but Nell was also a great teacher. They moved from math, and Nell showed Annabelle material from her other courses. They talked academia, and even exchanged a few grammar-based puns.

For the first time in a while, Annabelle genuinely laughed. She felt light. Soon the sun was so low Nell had to turn on the room's light. Annabelle watched as the huge girl strode over to the light switch. Although her footsteps boomed and lightly shook Annabelle, the Shrinkee wasn't afraid.  

When Nell returned to the desk chair, she regarded Annabelle with a subdued, but still evident, look of curiosity. 

"Nell?" Annabelle inquired. 

"So," Nell started, "Everyone is pretty hush-hush about you. Like, I only know your name is Poppy because I overheard my mom talking to my sister over the phone."

Annabelle's smile dimmed, "My name isn't Poppy."

Nell gave Annabelle a conflicted look, "Um, can I ask you a question?" Annabelle noticed she evaded the topic of her name.

Annabelle sighed, "Yeah, sure."

Nell twiddled with her fingers again, "Well, we just spent I don't know how long talking about the hippocampus and the castle doctrine, and so many other things," she bit her lip, "You don't really seem like my sister's pet. What do you even talk about?"

Annabelle inhaled deeply. She didn't even know where to start. She didn't want to snap at Nell, because she was only a product of her environment. Still, for a smart girl, Nell's way of thinking was frustratingly limited. 

Annabelle raised an eyebrow at the giant girl, "Nell, do you talk with the Shrinkees enslaved by your family?"

Nell winced at the word "enslaved." She looked down at her fingers and shrugged, "My parents don't like me to speak to them unless I'm giving an order." 

"What about Naomi? How does she treat them?" Annabelle asked. 

Nell looked up from fingers. She stared at Annabelle with wide eyes. Nell opened her mouth, but upon second thought, she closed it and shook her head.

"That's what I thought," Annabelle said sadly. Annabelle wondered if she could use the moment to find out more about the giantesses and teach Nell a lesson.

"Nell, do you know about the whole imprinting aspect of being a Type 0?" Annabelle suddenly asked.

Nell nodded immediately, "I think the science behind it is really fascinating. I mean if you just look at the..." Nell trailed off. Annabelle could see her embarrassment creep up on her face. 

"Sorry," Nell said, "I didn't mean to

Annabelle shook her head, "No, it is interesting," Annabelle reassured, "But I want to know something. Do you think I should imprint on your sister?"

Nell gulped. The sound was loud in the quiet room. "No," she said quietly, "I don't think you should imprint of any of her friends either." 

"Why not?" Annabelle asked, curious to hear her reasoning. 

Nell made a face of disgust, "They're...they're just so... ugh," Nell cringed. 

Annabelle agreed completely, but she wanted clarification on Nell's reaction. "What do you mean?"

Nell gave Annabelle a dubious look, "You know what I mean. I know she's my sister and everything, but she's awful. They all are. They've always been like that."

Annabelle tried not show just how much she was interested. "How long have you known your sister's friends?"

Nell cupped her chin in her palm and rested it onto the desk. Annabelle shook a bit from the impact, but remained focused on Nell.

The giant girl explained, "All of our parents were friends in college. They were like in a club or something. After they all were married, they all got pregnant around the same time. I've grown up with them."

Annabelle nodded calmly, but internally she was screaming. She had no idea why she never considered the giantesses' back stories. It made sense why even though they bickered incessantly, they remained friends. 

Their bond was probably tight. 

But she wasn't so sure it was strong enough to withstand a Type 0 custody dispute.

Nell continued, "When I was younger, my parents would make Naomi bring me along when they hung out. When they weren't ignoring me, they were forcing me to eat Shrinkees and ants."

Annabelle shuddered. Apparently, even as children the giantesses were still deranged. Annabelle also wasn't surprised that Naomi had given her a revisionist history when she had told Annabelle her younger sister liked to eat ants.

Nell went on, "Thankfully when we got older they preferred to just ignore me. Then they only got more attractive and the world started kissing their feet. They were always horrible, but when they hit puberty they turned into these makeup wearing tyrants." 

Nell seemed to be lost in a memory. She shook her head and met Annabelle's eyes, "Sorry for going on a tangent, it's just it's a little crazy to see them always get what they want. When I found out they had discovered you, I wasn't even all that surprised. It was like, 'Oh there are less than 200 Type 0 Shrinkees in the world? Then of course they would find one.' It just feels like the universe is always on their side, you know?"

Annabelle understood it more than anyone. She often felt like she was going against a wall when she was dealing with the giantesses.

"Yeah," Annabelle said dejectedly. She tried push down her sadness. She sighed, "To answer your question, your sister and her friends don't talk to me in the way you just did. We don't have conversations. They order and I obey."

Nell frowned, "Sounds like me when we were kids." Annabelle and Nell stayed in silence for a bit. Annabelle assumed they were both reminiscing about their own traumas surrounding the giantesses.

After a while, Nell blurted, "God, they suck."

Annabelle erupted into laughter. It surprised her, when she woke up from her nightmare earlier, she didn't think would be laughing so much later on in the day.

The Shrinkee nodded through giggles, "They really do."  

Annabelle's laugher died down. They allowed a moment of quiet to settle around them. The sun had almost fully set. Annabelle was sure if she asked, Nell would show her the stars from the window.

But Annabelle didn't ask to see the stars. 

Instead she softly noted, "So you're really not going to help me escape?"

Nell peered down at Annabelle with sad eyes, "I already told you"

"I'm not talking about right now. I mean if there's ever a chance in the future for me to leave, will you help me?"

Nell turned away from Annabelle, "You don't understand. They're my family"

"Family who lets you celebrate your birthday alone in a room, while they talk about some Shrinkee who they didn't know existed a month ago. Nell, wake up," Annabelle retorted. 

Nell scoffed, a surprising amount of bitterness tainted her voice, "You don't get it. You've only been with them for a month. You can't win against them."

"So I should just give up?" Annabelle spat.

Nell hesitated, "I've never seen them not get whatever they've wantedand they really want you."

Annabelle crossed her arms, "There's a first time for everything." 

A small smile broke across Nell's face. "Well, I'm rooting for you."

Annabelle didn't return her smile, but her face softened. Really, she couldn't blame Nell for not wanting to go against her own family. Annabelle knew more than anyone doing anything for familyeven if they didn't reciprocate.  

In the lull of conversation, Annabelle heard muffled voices from outside the door. Annabelle's stomach twisted. They were back.

Nell's eyes showed the fear she felt. She dropped her hand to the desk. "Come on, you've got to go back inside," she urged.

Annabelle scampered onto her warm palm. Nell was only able to lift Annabelle a few inches from the desk before the door swung open. Nell froze as the giantesses sauntered into the room.     

Their faces synched in uniformed surprise and confusion when they saw Nell. Annabelle watched their expressions transform into aggravation as quickly as they had twisted with confusion.   

Naomi reacted first. "Penelope? What the fuck are you doing here?"

Nellwhose full name Annabelle realized was Penelopeglanced down at Annabelle with an uncertain expression. 

Naomi followed Nell's gaze. Her eyes narrowed when she saw Nell was holding Annabelle. 

Wordlessly, Naomi stormed over to her sister. Annabelle flinched from the punk-rock giantess' loud footfalls. Swiftly, Naomi grabbed the wrist of the hand Nell was holding Annabelle in. Annabelle squeaked as Naomi's other gigantic hand wrapped around her. 

The familiar scent of lavender also wrapped itself around Annabelle. Frustratingly, the scent had a calming effect on the Shrinkee. Annabelle found herself relaxing into Naomi's grip.      

Annabelle's stomach flipped as Naomi sat down on an ottoman. Annabelle was still gripped in her hand, and covered by darkness.

She heard Molly's flustered voice demand, "Penny, how did you get in here?"

Nell explained nervously, "I was already in here. I was using the bathroom, and when I came out, she was on the desk."

"Why were you holding her?" Annabelle heard Leah demand. 

Nell sputtered, "B-Because I wanted to! If you wanted her to be left alone then you should've checked the room better."

"You already know Poppy is ours, dweeb. Get your own fucking Shrinkee," Naomi spat.

Light found Annabelle again as Naomi opened up her palm. Naomi's gigantic face loomed over Annabelle. The Shrinkee watched the punk-rock giantess' face soften as she took her in.

Always taken aback by her beauty, Annabelle stared up at the giantess for a moment while she lay on her back. Although she was giving Annabelle a small smile, there was something off about Naomi's demeanor. 

"Oh Poppy," Naomi purred, "I see your imprinting episode is over."

It always impressedand terrifiedAnnabelle just how quickly Naomi was able to tell when she was Poppy or not.

The giantess stroked Annabelle's cheek with a manicured black painted finger nail.

"Okay, we got her, let's go," Leah interjected. Annabelle looked over at the giantesses. They did not look like people who had been recently worshiped by a deranged Shrinkee. Exhaustion and a quiet somberness plagued their faces. She was particularly surprised to see Harperwho had been unusually quietwith red, puffy eyes as if she had been crying. Annabelle passively noted the inexplicable itch in her brain when she saw Harper's weepy face. 

"Wait, you're leaving?" Nell blurted, "I thought you'd at least be staying the night."

Naomi wrapped a protective thumb across Annabelle as the giantess stood up. "We're going now. I hope you got a good look at Poppy, because this is the last time you're gonna see her, spaz." 

"Wait!" Nell yelped, scrambling to her feet. Her loud voice seemed to startle the giantesses. Annabelle figured the girl usually wasn't much of a yeller.

Nell stepped in front of Naomi. The punk-rock giantess held Annabelle at chest level. The two sisters were of similar height, so Annabelle found herself between the two pairs of gigantic bosoms. Compared to the others in the room, the two sisters' boob fat was on the smaller side. Although, at her size, their chests were still massive to Annabelle.

Annabelle gazed up at the sister's enormous heads. Form her odd vantage point, Annabelle couldn't see much, but she could feel the energy in the room tense.

"Can I say goodbye before you go?" Nell pleaded.

Annabelle felt Naomi's finger press down on her with a firmer grip. The punk-rock giantess didn't hesitate, "No, you shouldn't be saying anything to her."

"But"

"But nothing. Mind your business and leave our Shrinkee alone," Naomi cut her off. Naomi took a step forward, but Nell blocked her. Annabelle was surprised by the giant girl's sudden boldness.  Even from her position in Naomi's hand, Annabelle could see Nell's scrunched up face. 

"It isn't enough that you had to hog Mom and Dad today of all days, but you have to be an asshole to me too?" Nell snapped. The younger sister gestured to Annabelle. "You know, she's the only one who actually said more than two sentences to me today. You guys don't deserve a Shrinkee as smart and as kind as"

Nell's spiel was interrupted by Harper erupting into deep sobs. Annabelle attempted to crane her neck to see, but Nell's immense form was obscuring her view. 

"Shit," Annabelle heard Leah hiss. Harper threw herself over the love seat. She buried her head into her arms and sobbed against the seat. The Shrinkee felt Harper's massive movements vibrate through Naomi's hand.

Nell looked at Harper, shocked. "Wha--"

"Get out," Naomi demanded. 

Nell looked at the crying Harper and then back at her sister, "What's wrong"

"Get the fuck out!" Naomi barked. Annabelle watched Nell flinch, then grimace. The pressure of the giantess' thumb doubled down against Annabelle's tiny torso. 

Nell's massive body turned around, creating a brisk wind for Annabelle. With booming footsteps, Annabelle both felt and watched Nell storm away. Before she left, Nell squeaked out a warbling, "S-Screw you." 

The door slammed closed. Annabelle winced from the sound, but the giantesses didn't react. Although it was ridiculous to pity anyone else while she was trapped as a pet, Annabelle still felt sorry for Nell. Somehow, Naomi was a worse sister than she was a "pet owner."

Harper's deafening sobs were reinvigorated, and Annabelle's attention was forced back to her blonde captor.

Her large chest rose and fell with each sob. Annabelle couldn't fathom what could make the bubbly giantess so upset, but the more she looked at Harper, the worse Annabelle felt. Harper truly looked devastated. 

The other giantesses didn't look much better. Annabelle's heart sank. She desperately needed to know what their parents had said to them. She wondered if they had somehow convinced them to share her with them. Or possibly they threatened their trust funds?

"Poppy," Molly said abruptly, startling Annabelle out of her thoughts. The Shrinkee turned her head to the tired looking giantess. She looked as though she were trying to find the right words to say. She opened her mouth, but ended up closing it. Molly shook her head.

Annabelle stomach was twisting into itself. The foreboding atmosphere in the room was threatening to choke her.

Leah sighed, crossing her arms. She looked at Annabelle with disappointed eyes, "Poppy, we try to make sure you're safe every single second. I know we've had some setbacks lately, but that doesn't excuse you from not telling us."

Annabelle tried to understand what Leah was saying when Naomi raised her to her face. Air rushed past Annabelle, blowing her hair on the way up.

The Shrinkee was astonished to see tears in Naomi's eyes. "I can't believe you kept this from us, Poppy," she muttered.

Annabelle couldn't form a complete sentence, she was so confused. She sputtered, "WhaI don't—" 

Molly interjected, "Put her down." She nodded towards the desk. Naomi followed Molly's words silently. Annabelle's head bobbed along with each gigantic step the giantess took. Annabelle gulped. Her defenses were up, but she knew better than to think she would be ready for whatever the giantesses were confronting her with.

Her feet left the warmth of Naomi's hand as they once again were met with the desk's cool surface. The giantessessans Harperapproached the desk. Their pounding foot steps shook Annabelle. Annabelle trembled from their three massive bodies looming over her with distressed expressions.

Leah started, "Poppy, do you remember a few weeks before, when your step-mother gave us a box of your things, but some paint had spilled over your belongings?"

Annabelle was urgently attempting to figure out where the giantesses were going with the line of questioning. She remembered the box of old things Zelda had asked the giantesses to share with her friends. She also recalled that Zoey had attempted to destroy whatever was in the box by pouring paint over it after Harper had bragged about their "relationship."

Annabelle simply nodded. 

"Well, we sent it to some people in my parents company. There wasn't much they could do about most of your things, but there was one thing they were able to save."

Annabelle could hear her heart beat in her ears. Molly pulled something from behind her back. Annabelle blinked. She hadn't even noticed the giantess was hiding something back there.

Molly forcibly set the object directly in front of Annabelle. The desk shook from the impact. Annabelle cried out and jumped back, almost falling on her behind from the desk's shaking. 

When her heart eventually returned from her throat, Annabelle was able to get a good look at the object. 

It took her a moment. At first she didn't know what it was. She'd only been shrunken for a month. Gigantic objects were still so surreal and difficult to comprehend. 

Yet, after a momentshe knew. 

Each individual hair on Annabelle's body stood up. Her mouth instantly dried. She cursed herself. She should've thrown it away when she had the chance. She'd kept it as a motivational tool, but staring at it gripped in the hands of one of her captorsAnnabelle knew just how stupid she'd been.

Suddenly she understood why Harper was wailing into a cushion, and why the three giantesses in front of her looked so upset. They'd read it, which meant they knew. They knew every disgusting, cruel, and viscous thing her classmates had written about her.  

The pink in Molly's fingertips faded. They were replaced the pale white flesh that emerged from the chubby giantess gripping Annabelle's senior yearbook.  

Molly looked like she was in pain, "Between this and what our parents hinted was in the folder earlier, it just seems like..." Molly trailed off, too upset to continue. A familiar glint appeared in Molly's eyes. Annabelle bit her lip. She'd seen that glint all throughout her childhood: pity. 

She didn't want itnot from themnot from anyone.

Leah bent down. Like a majestic mountain, she lowered herself until her gigantic beautiful face was in front of Annabelle.

Her emerald eyes bore into Annabelle's soul. 

In a low, but powerful voice, she gave a simple order: 

"Poppy, tell us everything."





Chapter End Notes:

Oh boy! Exciting things are happening! I know this was maybe not the kind of action a lot of you were hoping for, but I promise more fun (maybe not for Annabelle) stuff is coming up. I know the story is starting to get a little more complex, but let me know if you're following along okay. 


Next chapter we should be finding out more about Annabelle. There will also be some...interesting scenes I can't wait for you guys to read. 


Again, thanks for the comments, I love reading your guys' thoughts.