- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Back at it again with another chapter. A lot of things happen in this chapter, and I can't wait to hear how you guys respond to it. I know I've been light on the spicy stuff lately--although some of you have so nicely claimed that the narrative is enough to satisfy you--which is a very awesome thing to hear as a writer. I still do remember that this is a supposed to be somewhat spicy, and this chapter hopefully delivers. 

P.s Seriously thank you for the comments. I'm currently drowning in grad work and writing this story and hearing from you guys is a great stress break. 




Annabelle could feel their eyes on her. Since the they had departed from the island three days prior, the giantesses' eyes seemed to be glued onto her. It was as though they were waiting for her to reveal her dark, tortured past at any moment. They would have to keep waiting. Despite their begging, pleading, and half-hearted threats, Annabelle had kept her lips sealed.

Annabelle had just finished watching the giantesses eat another delectable dinner. Dufort had left them fresh salmon and broiled vegetables. As usual, they fed her from their plates like a squirrel. Naomi had even given her a surprisingly bitter piece of chocolate.  Annabelle was stuffed, but she still was being made to massage Molly's enormous belly as the giantess digested her food.

The giantesses were scattered along the living room. Molly lay on their couch with her chubby feet pressed against Naomi's side, who sat at the end of the couch. Harper's gigantic blonde head leaned against the couch's arm as she sat down on the floor. Leah had situated herself in the armchair. 

All of the giantesses alternated between glancing at the reality show that was on the television, their phones, and at Annabelle herself.

Annabelle felt Molly's stomach rumble underneath her knees. It was difficult to rub the giantess' gut while in a panda onesie, but Annabelle was thankful she had been tasked with something, instead of the giantesses attempting to pry out information from her.

Though she didn't dare to hope their laid back attitude would last for too long. They were distracted by their socials, but it wouldn't be long before they were pestering her again.

Annabelle dug her palms into the soft fabric of Molly's shirt. She could feel Molly's squishy flesh through the fabric.

The brunette giantess released a pleased hum. Annabelle struggled to keep her balance as Molly's humming sent vibrations through her body.

Naomi peeked up from her phone. From her peripheral, Annabelle saw the punk-rock giantess look down at her and raise an eyebrow, "I still think the skunk onesie is better."

Annabelle waited for Harper to jump up in protest, but surprisingly the blonde's head did not turn around. Her head was down, facing her phone. Annabelle supposed she was probably catching up on whatever was happening in pop culture, after spending days obsessively hovering over her. 

"A little to the left, Poppy" Molly ordered with a smile. 

"Yes, Goddess," Annabelle answered, swallowing an annoyed groan. She crawled over to the left side of Molly's gut, inciting giggles from the giantess that swayed her.

Annabelle held steady and continued to massage Molly. It was almost calming, rubbing the giantess. Molly's vast stomach was soft and easy to sink into. Enough time had past from the first night they shrank her, that she hardly heard the screams of the slaughtered Shrinkees in her head when she was on Molly's stomach. 

Annabelle was able to turn her mind off while she worked on the gigantic gut. She worked in silence, with only the inane sounds of the vapid television show reaching her ears every minute or so.

She felt a trickle of sweat down her back. Annabelle was confused. She wasn't hot. She was naked underneath the onesie. Up until that moment, she'd been comfortable. Although it was an embarrassing outfit, it wasn't as revealing as the usual outfits she wore that typically left her freezing. Annabelle stopped rubbing and pulled down her onesie's hood. She tried to take in some air. 

Molly turned her head away from the television and towards Annabelle on her stomach. 

"Are you okay, Poppy?" She asked.

Annabelle nodded, but she felt her heart begin to pound intensely in her chest. She swallowed, and found that her throat was completely dry. 

Annabelle sat on her behind. She paused, and did a quick self examination. Was she having a panic attack? She didn't feel as though she was having one.

Annabelle felt the giantesses' eyes on her. Even Harper had turned around. They were all looking at her with expressions Annabelle couldn't quite pinpoint. They didn't seem concerned or curious. Annabelle couldn't tell what they were thinking and that made her anxious.

Annabelle felt another bead of sweat travel down her side. The Shrinkee reached to unzip her onesie, but as she extended her arm, a paralyzing, overwhelming sensation struck her. Annabelle stiffened and sucked in a sharp breath.

Molly tensed below her. As Annabelle tried to understand what had happened, another intense bolt of electricity hit her. Annabelle hunched over and gasped. She'd never felt anything like it. She was so overwhelmed, the giantesses voices almost didn't register.

"I think it's starting," Naomi cautioned. 

Annabelle's eyes widened. They knew what was happening to her. 

Annabelle lifted her head and met Molly's scrutinizing blue orbs. 

"Wh—What's—" Before she could get out a complete thought, another wave of electricity collided with her. However, along with the intense electricity came something else—pleasure.

Annabelle fell onto her stomach. The side of her face was squished onto Molly's belly. 

"Leah, get over here," Molly called, jiggling Annabelle with every word. Annabelle moaned. They'd done something to her. Whatever was happening, it had been their doing.

Leah's booming footsteps shook Annabelle. Every movement sent another wave of pleasure into the Shrinkee's loins. 

Soon Leah's face cast a shadow over her. She looked down at her with analytical eyes, "I didn't think it would work this quickly."

Annabelle moaned again, "Wh—What d-did you—" Annabelle couldn't finish. Her body was going crazy. She could feel each inch of the fabric she wore against her skin. Every molecule was driving her insane.

Annabelle rubbed her thighs together desperately. It only offered her a small bit of relief. She could hear Molly's heartbeat pound all the way from her stomach.

"Okay, let's put her on the table," Naomi said. 

Molly's chubby hands wrapped around Annabelle. The Shrinkee groaned. It was too much. Everything, from the warmth of Molly's fingers, to the smell of peppermint was making her so wet.

The giantess sat up and gently moved her to the glass coffee table. As she set her down, Annabelle grabbed her thick thumb. She needed release or she would lose it. 

Annabelle wrapped her legs around Molly's thumb. She grinded against the chubby appendage. An explosion of pleasure hit her. Annabelle's throat rumbled with moans. 

She was abruptly plucked away from the thumb by Leah's manicured fingernails.

"Ah ah, Poppy," Leah ordered firmly.

The giantess pulled her onesie and dragged her to the center of the table. The giantesses took their usual spots surrounding her while Annabelle withered around on the coffee table. The coolness of its surface could be felt  through her onesie. Tears prickled Annabelle's eyes. Even the coldness of the table was arousing her.

"Poppy..." She heard Naomi's voice. Her usually all consuming voice sounded distant. Annabelle could hardly concentrate on what they were saying.

The punk-rock giantess continued, "We just want to help you."  

Annabelle groaned moved her hands to her crotch and began vigorously rubbing. She could feel the fabric dampen underneath her fingers. Still, it was like putting out a fire with a spray bottle. 

Leah explained, "Since you weren't talking, we thought—"

"—You would...drug me?" Annabelle snapped through her moans. 

"Poppy, it isn't like that," Harper said softly, the blonde spoke for the first time in a while. 

For what it was worth, the giantesses' intense gazes weren't filled with glee like she'd expected. She still saw the poorly disguised lust in their expressions, but mostly they seemed determined and worried. 

That pissed Annabelle off to no end. She'd rather they just drugged her for their own perverse fun, rather than for their psychotic version of concern.

Molly clarified, "We gave you the chocolate so you would be honest with us." 

Annabelle dug her fingers in deeper into the fabric that covered her crotch. The relief her rubbing gave her was weakening, and the sensation was getting stronger. Annabelle's nipples scrapped against the inside of her onesie. 

"We can help you Poppy, but you have to be honest with us first," Molly said.

Annabelle groaned and turned over on her stomach. Still molesting herself, Annabelle looked around the empty table and saw she truly had nothing to help her.

"Who wrote those mean things about you?" Harper demanded, "What were their names?"

Annabelle groaned again, but not from the aphrodisiac. She hated them, she truly did.

"No," Leah chastised Harper, "we have to start smaller." She leaned down and spoke directly above Annabelle. The Shrinkee moaned as the vibrations from Leah's voice gently shook her.

"Poppy, can you speak any other foreign languages other than Portuguese?" She inquired.

Annabelle grimaced. As always, Leah's manipulative tactic was a bullseye. It was such a simple and innocuous question, but Annabelle knew that if she answered it, she would be more likely to answer the next one.

Another burst of desire attacked Annabelle. She stretched out her arms and moaned. Her nails clawed at the glass table. She needed relief. 

Annabelle shook her head. She didn't even really know Portuguese that well. She just picked up on a few words and phrases her mother had said growing up. Her mother also knew Arabic, but Annabelle was told her grandmother didn't like her mother speaking it.   

All of that was too complicated to say while her body was craving an orgasm, so she squeaked out a, "N-No."

The giantesses exchanged relieved expressions. It was if they hadn't been sure their scheme would work.

"See, that wasn't so difficult, Poppy," Leah cooed. With her gigantic fingers, she easily flipped her onto her back. Before Annabelle knew what was happening, Leah began groping her breasts in between her fingers.

Annabelle's back arched. She inhaled sharply at the invasive touching. Pleasure washed over her entire body. Annabelle closed her eyes, but she could hear the giantesses' heavy breathing. Annabelle moaned as Leah's massive, strong fingers kneaded her breasts. Annabelle shuddered with pleasure, thinking about the endless amount of power behind the co-ed's fingers.

THAT'S IT, SUBMIT. 

Annabelle's eyes shot open at the sound of Poppy's voice. She rolled her eyes to the back of her head and let out an irritated groan.

"Oh god," she moaned.

"That's right widdle Poppy, let it out," Molly encouraged, not realizing Annabelle was responding to Poppy and not to the pleasure she was feeling. 

MORE THAN A MONTH OF RESISTANCE TO WHAT END? ONLY FOR YOU END UP UNDER THE BEAUTIFUL FINGERS OF OUR GODDESS. 

Annabelle ignored Poppy, and focused on the amazing sensations Leah's fingers were bringing her. All too soon, Leah removed her hand. Instantly, Annabelle the finger's absence felt like something was stolen from her. Annabelle whimpered and reached for Leah's hand, but Leah pulled it away.

"N-No, please," Annabelle begged. 

"If you answer the next question, we'll help you again, Poppy," Molly explained.

Annabelle gripped her head and released a frustrated shriek. 

"Poppy, calm down and listen," Naomi ordered, "The phone number Leah's dad read—whose was it?"

Annabelle rolled over again. Little by little, they were trying to chip into her past. Annabelle dove her hands in between her thighs. She twisted her thighs against each other, but all she received were wet hands and a pulsating pussy.

"P-Please," she pleaded. 

"Answer the question, and we'll help you," Molly insisted.  

Annabelle shook her head. They had no right to her history. 

"Poppy..." she heard Harper's sad voice mumble. 

Annabelle was suddenly flipped over again. She started to roll herself over again when she felt a heavy pressure directly on her crotch. Harper's gigantic finger pressed against her crotch.

Just the weight of her finger was enough to drive Annabelle crazy. Annabelle arched her back and screamed. Harper's fingertip wiggled around. Annabelle could feel herself about to explode. Her hips thrust against Harper's massive fingertip.

Seconds away from the greatest release she was sure she would ever feel, Harper began to pull away from her. 

Annabelle jumped up and wrapped herself around Harper's finger.

"No!" She cried. 

She was so close. Annabelle didn't care if she looked like a puppy, the Shrinkee started to hump the blonde's finger.

"No Poppy," Naomi chastised. The punk-rock giantess grabbed her onesie and dragged her away from Harper's finger. Annabelle screamed in protest. From her peripheral she noticed Harper was biting her bottom lip, her face was shrouded in guilt. 

Annabelle didn't care. She hated them for what they were doing to her. Guilt was the least they could suffer. 

"Answer the question, Poppy," Leah commanded, "Whose number was it?"

Annabelle burst into tears. They were monsters. 

Through sobs she answered, "M-My Dad's."

Dubious expressions crossed the giantesses' faces. Naomi frowned, "That's not true, Poppy. We know your dad's number."

Annabelle moaned and desperately attempted to rub the sensation away, all the while hot tears flowed down her cheeks.

"I-It's from before. He gave me the number before he left me and my Mom," Annabelle groaned again, "A-After my sister died."

Leah looked at the other giantesses, uncertain, "My father would not have mentioned the number simply for that reason." 

Annabelle reached for the onesie to unzip it, but every move she made only exacerbated the burning pleasure. 

"Poppy," Molly asked, "what else should we know about the cellphone number?"

Annabelle wanted to scream. They shouldn't have known anything about the number. It wasn't their business. She wanted to tell them that, but she was too preoccupied with not melting into herself.

Annabelle didn't have much of a wall up.

She admitted through moans, "I-It didn't work. W-When I called, it didn't connect."

Even through her turmoil, Annabelle could see the giantesses' faces darken.

"What?" Naomi breathed. 

"He, like, left you and then gave you a fake number?" Harper seethed. 

Leah didn't hesitate, "Add him to the list." 

In the midst of her suffering, Annabelle's heart sank. She didn't know why they were making a list, but she assumed it couldn't have been for a good reason.

"N-No," Annabelle moaned. She tried to sit up, but the fabric pressed against her behind in a debilitating way. Annabelle's hands glided over her thighs. She tried to focus. She looked up at the giantesses, who were gazing down at her with a strange mixture of lust and pity.

"I-It was an accident," Annabelle stammered. 

Annabelle was clueless to if that were actually true, but she'd spent the last seven years desperately avoiding that entire line of thought. It was a thread she didn't want to pull at. 

She told herself that was the truth, and that was that.

Based on the expressions on the giantesses' faces, they were harder to convince. 

Leah's expression turned bitter, "I'm assuming your dad didn't simply fix the mistake and provide you with a new way to contact him, otherwise my father wouldn't have said the phone number in attempt to pull a reaction from you."  

Annabelle wanted to cover her ears, but her hands were preoccupied rubbing in between her legs. 

Naomi said, full of scorn, "There's also the fact that she knew the number right away, which means she called it enough times to memorize it."

Harper gasped and her blue eyes started to water, "Oh Poppy..." she muttered.

It wasn't fair. Annabelle knew she should've been the only one crying. How dare they try to empathize with her over that—after all they had done to her?

"After he left, how long did it take for him to contact you?" Molly demanded. 

No. Annabelle wasn't doing that. She wasn't going to let them pull her back to those memories. She already moved past it a long time ago. She and her dad were good now. She wasn't going to let them make it seem like she was—

ABANDONED. YOU WERE ABANDONED BY BOTH OF THEM. EVERYONE LEAVES YOU. EVERYONE LEAVES YOU EXCEPT FOR OUR GODDESSES. 

Annabelle shook her head, but the tears were already starting back up. "No, that's not true," she sniffed,

She felt the gentle touch of Molly's finger across her cheek. Even the comforting stroke was driving her wild.

"What's not true, Poppy?" 

Annabelle just shook her head and leaned into Molly's caress. She just wanted it to stop. 

"Here's to hoping that whatever fancy university accepts you will finally be able to teach you how to close your legs."

Annabelle froze. At some point in her breakdown, Naomi had pulled out the yearbook. Her voice dripped with fury as she read the words on the autograph page. 

"Naomi," Harper gasped. 

"No," the punk-rock giantess hissed, "Enough with the weak questions."  Naomi lowered her head so she was facing Annabelle. "Poppy, who the fuck wrote that?"

Annabelle swallowed, but her mouth was dry. Molly pulled back her finger, and Annabelle was left with the cold surface of the table and a yearning, dripping pussy.

"I-I don't remember," Annabelle squeaked.

Naomi's eyes narrowed. She looked down at the yearbook and read off another one, "Gonna miss you Cooper, even if you did run through more kneepads than the entire volleyball team. Happy swallowing, wherever you end up." 

Annabelle closed her eyes. She could hear the venom in Naomi's voice when she spoke.

"Who wrote that?" She demanded. 

"Stop it," Annabelle groaned. 

Molly's soft finger returned to her cheek. Annabelle reopened her eyes. The giantesses looked down at her frustrated, and sorrowful. 

"Poppy, please just tell us," Molly requested gently.

Annabelle gripped her gigantic finger and attempted to drag it towards her crotch. Molly easily removed herself from Annabelle's grasp.

The Shrinkee yelped out of frustration. 

She glowered up at her captors, "Why?" She spat. "What are you going to do if I tell you? Have your goons find them and break their legs?"

"As a start," Naomi retorted, crossing her arms.

Annabelle wanted to rip her hair out. She didn't understand why they cared so much. She had moved past it. Why couldn't they just let her forget?

"They need to be punished for their lies," Leah said.

Annabelle couldn't take it anymore.

"What if they're not lying?" Annabelle snapped, "You don't even know me. I could be everything they wrote."

The giantesses' expressions filled with pity, which only enraged Annabelle more. The Shrinkee rubbed her crotch furiously. 

"You're not like that, Poppy," Harper said gently.

Annabelle looked up at them incredulously, "You. Don't. Know. Me. I could have slept with the entire lacrosse team, and all of the coaches too. Read the signatures, it'll tell you. That book is filled with dozens of people who knew me for four years claiming that I am a whore who was fucked by the entire town. You've known me for a month! How the fuck can you say that isn't true?"

There was a hush of somber quiet between the giantesses. They continued to look at her with their sad eyes.

Molly broke the silence with a simple statement, "Because you're our Poppy."

Something broke within Annabelle. Her face crumbled and more hot tears began to pour down her face. She fell to the table's surface and buried her head in her arms. Sobs racked her body, as her pussy continued to beg for attention.

"If college doesn't work out, you can always come back and apply to be the school mattress," Naomi read. 

Annabelle sobbed harder. She was relentless. Naomi's voice became angrier with each word she read.

"E-Enough," Annabelle begged through her sobs.

"Naomi..." Harper started. 

Naomi ignored her and continued to read, "On behalf of the entire school, I would like to thank you for personally eradicating the school-wide blue ball epidemic."

Annabelle pleaded, "Stop it."

"Tell us, Poppy," Leah insisted. Her voice slightly warbled. 

"L-Leave me alone," she sobbed. Another spike of electricity assaulted her loins. She flipped over and moaned, "Please help me."

"I understand why you didn't want to give the valedictorian speech, as busy as your mouth has been I bet—"

Suddenly, Annabelle was wrapped in a warm darkness. The scent of vanilla basked around her.

Annabelle heard protests and shouting, but she felt herself being lifted quickly into the air. The feeling of being pressed from all sides was electrifying. Annabelle heard booming footsteps run as she was taken to another part of the house. Her head was spinning as she felt herself being taken up the stairs. She heard distant, but still loud footfalls chasing from behind. 

Before she knew it, she heard a door slam and then lock. Light illuminated Annabelle's world as the pressure alleviated from all sides of the gigantic hand she was held in.

Harper's enormous face loomed over her. Concern and worry was plastered across her face. She bit down on her plush pink lip.

"Oh, Poppy, I'm so sorry," Harper mewled. 

From behind the door, Annabelle heard banging. 

"Harper, what the fuck are you doing?" Naomi cried. 

Harper looked up, towards the door. "I don't want to hurt Poppy."

"We're not hurting Poppy, we're trying to help her, remember?" Molly carped.

"Not like this," Harper retorted, "We can find another way to find out who wrote those things. But this is just hurting Poppy."

"That's not for you to decide by yourself," Leah chastised through the door.

"You guys can, like, be mad at me later, but I'm going to help Poppy," Harper remarked.

Annabelle stared up at Harper in awe. She couldn't believe the blonde had went against the others to help her. A strange warmth hummed throughout Annabelle's brain. Before she could analyze it too much, another burst of desire struck her. 

Annabelle withered in Harper's hand, moaning.

Harper blinked down at her. Annabelle would've had to been blind to miss the lust within her eyes. Though for the first time since she'd shrunk, she welcomed it. 

With a heavy breath, Annabelle looked up into Harper's blue eyes. "Goddess," she begged, panting, "Please help me."

Annabelle watched Harper swallow. She could still hear the other giantesses banging on the door outside the bathroom, but Annabelle felt like she and Harper were the only two people in the world.

Wordlessly, Harper effortlessly removed Annabelle from her panda onesie. As she did so, a string of juice stretched from her nether region to the onesie. Annabelle's stomach lurched a bit as Harper sat down on the toilet. 

With her free hand she gently pressed her fingertip against Annabelle's gushing pussy.

"Oh Poppy woppy, you're soaking wet," she cooed.

Annabelle moaned from her touch, "Goddess, please."

Harper's eyes shone when she heard Annabelle's begging.  

"Shh, I'll help you Poppy," she whispered. 

Annabelle closed her eyes briefly and allowed Harper's breath to tickle her skin. When Annabelle opened her eyes again she saw Harper's gigantic finger heading straight for her.

The perfectly manicured finger languidly traced across Annabelle's leg up to her thigh. Annabelle threw her head back and moaned. Each ridge of the giantess' finger was shooting little bolts of electricity against her skin.

"More," Annabelle begged, "Please, Goddess, I need more."

Harper slowly raised her finger up higher. As she reached Annabelle's pussy, the blonde lifted her finger slightly, so it hovered just above her red bush.

Annabelle whimpered. She thrust her hips up and tried to grind against the massive finger, but Harper wasn't moving.

"Goddess," Annabelle groaned. 

Harper looked down at Annabelle with deep lust.

"Say it," she breathed.

Annabelle started up at the giantess, confused.

"Tell me you love me, Poppy," Harper clarified.

Annabelle didn't hesitate. She needed release. 

"I love you, Goddess Harper."

Harper beamed down at Annabelle. She lowered her enormous head towards Annabelle. Her pink lips puckered and headed straight for her. 

Gently, Harper pressed her plush lips against Annabelle's body. Annabelle welcomed the warmth the soft pillowy lips brought. Her body screamed with desire. Harper was only getting her more hot and bothered. 

Harper unleashed a moan, fueling Annabelle's arousal with every vibration the giantess' mouth brought.

"G-Goddess," Annabelle urged.

Harper spoke, her lips moving over Annabelle's tiny body. Her warm breath coated Annabelle's skin.

"What do you want me to do, Poppy?" She asked slowly, "Tell me."

"T-Touch me. Please, touch me," Annabelle pleaded. 

Harper's grin took up Annabelle's entire field of vision. She moved her head away. 

Harper lightly pressed her finger against Annabelle's foot. 

"Here? Do you want me to touch you here?" She giggled. 

Annabelle shook her head, "Please..."

"Where do you want me to touch you my sweet little Poppy?"

"M-My—" Annabelle swallowed, "My pussy, please can you touch my pussy?"

Harper's smile widened, "Of course, Poppy."

Tortuously slow, Harper dragged her finger from Annabelle's foot up to her thigh. With a mischievous grin, Harper finally pressed her finger against Annabelle's exposed crotch.

Annabelle tensed and curled her toes. Annabelle's body reacted accordingly. Her juices began to flow like a river. Harper slowly rubbed Annabelle's slit. Annabelle released a long and slow groan. 

"Good girl, Poppy," Harper whispered. 

She picked up the pace. Annabelle howled as the most amazing, electrifying sensation washed over her. Harper's finger was wiggling against her like crazy. Annabelle could feel her clit rubbing against Harper's finger ridges. The Shrinkee bucked against the finger. Annabelle followed Harper's rhythm. She humped the finger like her life depended on it.

She was inching near sweet release when Harper abruptly pulled away from her. 

Before Annabelle could burst into tears and protests, Harper tapped her soaked finger on Annabelle's forehead. 

"Bite down on your hand, Poppy," she ordered with a grin. 

Annabelle was confused, but she was also desperate for relief. Annabelle placed the side of her hand in her mouth. Not a second after her hand past her lips, Harper shoved her pinky finger tip inside of Annabelle's pussy.

Annabelle's back arched. She screamed soundlessly. A perplexing mixture of intense pleasure and pain engulfed her.  

Harper was not gentle. She moved her finger inside Annabelle, swirling her finger around her pussy. Annabelle was too overwhelmed by the sensation to do anything but throw her head back. The Shrinkee had never felt so...full. 

The blonde was fucking her like she'd never been fucked before.

Annabelle could feel herself getting close. She squealed and moaned as Harper pounded her with her finger.

Through her hand that was clenched between her teeth, Annabelle moaned out, "GGGooodddess."

Then it happened.

Annabelle exploded. She came so hard and fast, it nearly knocked her unconscious. Liquid erupted from her pussy like a fountain. Annabelle screamed as she coated Harper's hand with her juices. 

Annabelle's legs twitched as Harper slowly removed her finger from Annabelle's nether region. 

Relief, Annabelle finally had sweet relief. Harper's gigantic finger caressed Annabelle's face. Annabelle looked up at the massive co-ed. She was breathing harder than before. Harper smiled down at her.

"You did so good, Poppy," she praised.

Annabelle removed her hand from her mouth, stringing along a long strand of drool as she did so.

Annabelle collapsed into Harper's hand. Her eyes grew heavy, and started to drift away.

It was then she heard banging outside the door. She'd been so focused on getting relief that she had forgotten about the other giantesses.

Harper continued to stroke Annabelle. The Shrinkee was too exhausted to think about the implications of what had just happened. Instead she ignored her thoughts and allowed her base desires to take control. 

She could feel herself falling asleep, but before she drifted away, she found herself cradling Harper's thumb. The Shrinkee curled up to the warm thing, and nuzzled into its soft flesh.

The last thing she heard before she closed her eyes was the banging outside of the bathroom door, and Harper humming softly, "No one will ever love you like I do. You're mine Poppy."


--


Annabelle was sore. She could've sworn the new crystal necklace Shrink-Life had made for the giantesses was smaller than before. The Shrinkee attempted to stretch her legs as the giantesses walked through the university's parking lot. Annabelle glanced up at her captors' faces. They had the usual PR smiles going, but she could tell they were far from happy.

It had been a rough three days since the drugging incident. Annabelle had fallen into a deep sleep after Harper had her way with her in the bathroom. When she woke up, the giantesses seemed irritable. They revealed that Harper was on "probation" and wouldn't be allowed to be alone with her for a week. 

Annabelle was the opposite of devastated after hearing the news. She really didn't want to be left alone with the blonde after everything had happened. The Shrinkee was going through the usual bout of crippling guilt and shame, and she didn't need Harper's obsessive antics brining up confusing emotions. Like always, she shoved the traumatic experience into a little box in her head. 

The giantesses walked through the parking lot, smiling and exchanging pleasantries with other students. Annabelle watched the gigantic students get into their cars and drive off, or loiter around, joking and laughing with friends. 

It was only a few weeks ago the atmosphere was heavy with grief and sadness. As Annabelle looked around, it seemed as though everyone had moved past the fact that thirty of their classmates no longer lived. 

They had all moved on with their lives. 

Annabelle leaned her head against the crystal's wall. With every step Molly took, her head slightly banged against the thing.

"Jesus fucking shit," Annabelle heard Naomi mumble. The Shrinkee lifted her head to see what had made the punk-rock giantess react so strongly.

Annabelle's heart skipped when she saw her. Leaning against Leah's car like the badass she was, Chloe stood with a scowl and dark, resolute eyes. 

Annabelle's heart tugged when she saw her best friend. She hadn't realized just how much she'd missed her until she saw her looking as beautiful and uncompromising as ever.

As the giantesses approached the car, Annabelle saw Chloe's scowl deepen.

"Can we help you with something?" Molly asked sweetly. Annabelle knew the chubby giantess was thinking of the several people in the parking lot who were in ear shot of them.

Chloe cocked her head, "Give me her stuff."

"What are you talking about, freshman?" Naomi snapped.

She raised her phone, revealing a text conversation, "I got a text from Belle's step-mom asking if I was able to salvage anything from the box of Belle's things that you all were supposed to have shared."

Leah crossed her arms, "Unfortunately, Annabelle's things were ruined, and we didn't see any point in telling you about her items that we couldn't save anyway."

"Bullshit," Chloe replied, unblinkingly. 

"Excuse me?" Leah scoffed with a dry laugh.

"Bullshit," Chloe repeated simply, "you're just keeping it for yourselves."

Harper huffed, offended, "We totally are not. There literally was nothing not ruined."

Chloe raised her eyebrow, "Sure, I believe you. Just like how I believe our hotel room flooding right before we were supposed to visit Belle's home was a coincidence."

Annabelle's eyes narrowed. She knew it. She knew the giantesses had been the reason her friends hadn't come to her house after the funeral. 

Naomi laughed dryly, "Are you actually accusing us of flooding your hotel room? Because that's a little fucking unhinged." 

"Oh please," Chloe rolled her eyes, "You all are so transparent its almost funny."

"Do you actually know what's funny?" Naomi retorted, "Us suing your ass for damaging our property." She nodded towards Leah's luxury car.

She scoffed, "No one is trying to damage your trust-fund-mobile. I'm just standing here—asking nicely—for you to give me my dead best friend's shit."

Naomi took a step towards Chloe. Both Annabelle and Molly's heart began to pound. 

"I'm going to say this slowly so even you can understand—we don't have her shit," Naomi snarled.

Chloe took her own step towards Naomi. The two were almost nose to nose. Annabelle's stomach turned. The last thing she wanted was Chloe to be sued for all she had. 

Mercifully, a masculine voice called out, interjecting between the two co-eds.

"Chloe!" Oliver ran up to them. Izzy wasn't too far behind. Annabelle could see the giantesses tense up. They were no doubt reaching the end of their patience. 

Annabelle watched Oliver pull Chloe back from Naomi. Even after a month, her heart still fluttered when she saw him. His cute face was scrunched up, a mixture of concern and anger.

"Dude, what are you doing?" Olive demanded. His curly hair was disheveled. Izzy stood next to him, catching her breath.

"Getting Belle's shit back from these vultures," Chloe said sneering at the fuming giantesses. The purple haired girl turned to Oliver and Izzy. "Where have you been? I sent you the text to meet here like an hour ago."

Annabelle was surprised to see a flash of guilt cross both of their faces. 

"We were on the other side of campus," Izzy said.

Leah cleared her throat with a raised brow, "If you don't mind, you're blocking my car and we have lives to get back to."

"You can update your Snapgram later, give me what you have of Belle's," Chloe snapped.

Harper scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Are you like deaf? We told you we don't have anything." 

"Is that what this is about?" Oliver groaned. He ran his large hands through his hair. He looked Chloe in the eye, "Chloe, you've got to stop this."

Chloe's eyes widened, "Stop what?" She gestured to the giantesses who had went from obviously annoyed, to entertained by the scene in front of them. "They are the ones stealing shit, and lying about knowing Belle."

Oliver shook his head, "So?" He shouted, surprising those around him with his volume. Realizing he was being loud, he looked around and lowered his voice. "She's dead, Chlo. It doesn't matter if they steal her old hoodies and lie about being in a relationship with her. It doesn't change the fact that she's dead. You need to move on."

His words stung Annabelle more than she expected, but he was right. She didn't want them to stop living their own lives, just because they thought hers had ended. 

Chloe looked at him, betrayal smeared all over her face. She turned to Izzy, "You too? You're gonna just forget about her? Even with that empty bed in your room?"

Guilt returned to Izzy's face.

After a moment of silence, she nodded. "I'm transferring, Chloe," she admitted.

Annabelle shot up to her feet. She moved closer to the front of the crystal. No. She couldn't be leaving.

Chloe looked as shocked as Annabelle felt. The Shrinkee couldn't help but notice the smug expressions on the giantesses' faces. She couldn't look at them, so she turned back to Chloe. Her friend looked genuinely hurt.

"T-Transferring? You're leaving? What?" Chloe sputtered.

Izzy's eyes started to water, "A couple of weeks ago the university sent me an email asking if I wanted another roommate or to move to a single. I-I just realized I couldn't do either. I need to start over. I'm leaving at the end of the semester. I'm sorry." 

Chloe shook her head, "I can't believe you would—"

"I'm going too," Oliver blurted out. He looked resolute, but guilt was still plastered on his face.

Annabelle fell to her knees. Her heart sank with her.

Chloe stared at him with wide eyes. The giantesses also looked surprised. 

Chloe's voice cracked, "Y-You're transferring—"

"I'm dropping out," he revealed.  

Annabelle's face felt hot. This was her fault. She'd caused this. 

Chloe shook her head in disbelief, "Oliver no, this is not what she would've wanted."

Oliver shrugged his shoulders. He looked so...defeated.

"I don't care. She's dead. I need to move on, and I can't do it here. Every single thing reminds me of her. Literally every single fucking thing. It's suffocating," Oliver said.

Hot tears prickled Annabelle's eyes. 

Chloe's face crumpled. "Fuck you," she said quietly.

"Chloe—" Oliver started, but she cut him off.

"You're a coward. You're always running away. You ran away from her feelings, you ran away from your feelings, and now you're still running. Belle deserved better than what you gave her," Chloe hissed. 

Oliver's mouth dropped open. He looked genuinely hurt. Although somewhere in the back of her mind she knew this conversation was not an ideal one to have in front of the giantesses, Annabelle couldn't look away from the confrontation.

Oliver regained his senses. He spat back, "She ran away from me—literally. "

Chloe looked at Oliver scornfully, "Don't give me that bullshit, you know how she felt about you—everyone did."

Heat spread over Annabelle's cheeks. Had she really been that obvious?  

Oliver's expression darkened, "Don't talk about things you don't know the first fucking thing about."

Annabelle was surprised by his anger, but Chloe only scoffed. 

"Have a nice life," she said to him. She turned to leave, but not before she flipped off the giantesses. 

They bristled, but didn't try to go after her like usual. Annabelle noticed they seemed distracted.

Izzy, however, did run after Chloe, before shooting Oliver a sympathetic look. 

That left Oliver alone with the giantesses in the darkening parking lot. 

He himself turned to leave when Leah called after him, "Wait."

Annabelle's blood chilled. "No, leave him alone," she muttered within the empty crystal. 

Annabelle flinched as Leah's enormous green eyes fell onto the necklace. She watched as Leah's gaze raised to most likely meet Molly's. Leah nodded and glanced at Annabelle again.

Annabelle was thrown into darkness as Molly's chubby hand engulfed the locket. She tumbled into the wall as Molly began to move.

Annabelle heard the car door open and felt Molly climb in.

"No no no!" Annabelle shouted. She slammed her hands against the wall. She had no idea what Leah was talking to Oliver about, but Annabelle wanted nothing more than for him to be as far away from any of them as possible.

The sound of the car door closing echoed throughout the crystal. Slowly, Molly uncovered her hand from the necklace. 

Annabelle saw all of the giantesses had entered the car except for Leah. Annabelle tried to peek out the window, but she could see from her spot in the necklace—no doubt the giantesses' intention.

From the passenger's seat, Naomi leaned her head back. 

"Why is it literally every time they talk to us I get a fucking headache?" Naomi grumbled. 

"They're the most annoying people, like literally ever," Harper added. She sighed with a small grin, "Let's just be like thankful that they'll finally be out of our fucking space."

There was a moment of quiet before Molly commented, "What she was saying though...about Poppy having feelings for—"

Harper placed a hand on Molly's mouth. The blonde looked her in the eye with an intense gaze.

"That was before, it doesn't matter now. Poppy is mine. She loves me," Harper assured.

"Us," Molly corrected as she removed Harper's hand from her mouth, "Poppy loves us."

Annabelle kicked the crystal's wall.

"I fucking hate you all!" She shouted, "You ruined my life!" She screamed in the empty crystal, knowing her feelings would remain unheard. She felt so hopeless. 

One by one, her friends' lives were being derailed just because they had come into contact with her. Then there was Leah who was planning god knows what.

Annabelle slumped to the crystal's floor. She'd spent so long trying to escape, she didn't think about the people that were being left behind.  

Leah climbed into the driver's seat, snapping Annabelle out of her spiral. 

The giantesses looked at her questionably, but Annabelle saw Leah's emerald eyes glance at her through the rearview mirror.

"Later," she said dismissively.

Whatever she spoke to Oliver about, she didn't want Annabelle to find out.

Annabelle clenched her hand into a fist. The idea of Leah speaking to Oliver alone was absolutely revolting to the Shrinkee. In that moment, Annabelle's priorities shifted. Oliver couldn't get trapped in the giantesses' web.

Annabelle was more than willing to stay in the hell they created if it meant Oliver could live his life away from them.

There was no need for both of them to suffer.


--


"Come on Poppy, take a big bite for me, okay?" Leah hummed. 

Annabelle looked between the gigantic carrot cake on the fork and the emerald-eyed giantess. She hesitated.

Leah huffed, blowing Annabelle's hair, and opened her massive maw wide. Annabelle watched the giantess take a bite of the cake. Her pink lips moved up and down before she swallowed. 

She looked down at Annabelle with an expression that clearly said, "See? I told you so."

Leah lowered the fork back down, and presented it to Annabelle. "Like I said, there's nothing in it," Leah stated. 

From across the dining table Naomi added, pushing the last piece of her cake between her black lipstick colored lips, "Don't be so paranoid, Poppy. We told you the aphrodisiac won't work on you again for at least a while."

"Is that what your mom said?" Molly asked. She sat next to Naomi, gnawing on frozen grapes. 

Naomi nodded, "Yeah, something about Type 0's immune system adapting or some shit."

Annabelle frowned, that sounded scientifically correct, but she kept thinking back to her vagina drenching her onesie. 

"Poppy," Leah said, sternly. She moved the giant cake closer to her face.

Annabelle grimaced, but opened her mouth. She bit into the cake. It was delicious of course, the sweet flavors practically danced on her tongue. Though it was difficult to enjoy food when three gigantic co-eds were making goo-goo eyes at her while she ate.

"See, that wasn't so bad, was it Poppy?" Molly purred.

Before she could respond, Harper piped up from the kitchen. 

"Can you like blame her? We literally just drugged her with the horny chocolate," the blonde called from the kitchen.

Leah feigned a contemplative expression, "Um, I'm sorry but it doesn't sound like you're introspecting, Harper." 

"I am," Harper whined, "I'm just like saying—"

"Harper I swear to god we'll do another vote and add an extra week to your probation," Naomi warned.

Annabelle heard some distant grumbling from the blonde giantess, but otherwise she was quiet.

Annabelle didn't know how to feel about Harper's treatment.

On one hand it was nice that she wasn't the one being punished for once, but on the other hand Harper had defended her against the drugging and had even given her sweet relief after she'd been compromised.

"Poppy come here, one last bite," Leah prompted. Annabelle obediently opened her mouth and took another bite. 

"Good girl," Leah praised. With her other hand she stroked Annabelle as she ate. Annabelle refrained from closing her eyes and relaxing her muscles.

IS THIS NOT ALL YOU COULD EVER WANT?

Annabelle stifled a sigh. 

"My freedom would be nice," she muttered with a mouthful of cake.

"What Poppy?" Leah inquired. Leah popped the rest of the cake into her mouth. Annabelle knew the giantess wasn't attempting to be intimidating, but seeing a giant twenty-something eat a piece of cake roughly her size would make anyone feel pretty vulnerable. 

Annabelle flinched. She swallowed quickly, thinking on her feet, she replied, "Nothing, I was just wondering who I was going to sleep with tonight."

Harper's probation had thrown the entire schedule into disarray.  

Leah smiled mischievously. 

"Who do you want to sleep with tonight, Poppy?" She asked slyly, still stroking her back.

Annabelle looked up at the expecting faces of the giantesses. "I, um, am okay with sleeping with any of you," Annabelle said.

The giantesses emitted quiet disgruntled noises. Leah sighed and squeezed Annabelle's cheeks between her massive fingertips. 

"Widdle Poppy, just when are you going to imprint?" She hummed. 

Harper's bright voice reached the dining room, "I thought you said it takes like six months?" She chirped.

Naomi threw her head back and groaned, "Harp—thin fucking ice."

"Fine!" Harper squeaked, "I'm introspecting, I'm introspecting." 

Molly peered down at Annabelle. She noted, "You did say it would take at least six months."

Leah huffed, visibly annoyed. With a fluidness Annabelle wasn't anticipating, Leah dropped her fingers from the Shrinkee's cheeks and scooped her up in her palm. 

Annabelle was placed onto her back and lifted towards Leah's face. With her free hand, Leah's perfectly manicured finger began tickling Annabelle. Reluctantly, Leah's tickling pulled laughter from her.

She cooed down at the Shrinkee, "Why does no one listen to me, Poppy? I explain things over and over again, but no one listens."

Naomi's sardonic voice said, "Fine, then why don't you remind us, Princess?"

Annabelle, still laughing from Leah's wiggling finger, watched the giantess glare at Naomi before returning her gaze to her. Leah's annoyed face softened when she looked down at Annabelle. 

"Poppy, can you tell your more obtuse Goddesses what I said about your imprinting?" Leah requested. 

She finally lifted her finger from Annabelle's body. The Shrinkee panted, attempting to catch her breath. She looked up into Leah's eyes and swallowed.

"Um, you said that the soonest someone with Type 0 HDD had gone on record as imprinting was within six months," Annabelle answered.

Leah's face brightened with pride. "And that is why I love you more than anything on this planet," Leah beamed. She lowered her face and Annabelle found herself pressed between Leah's pillowy lips and her palm. The smell of carrot cake and cinnamon wafted into Annabelle's nose.

THIS IS OUR PURPOSE: PLEASING OUR GODDESSES.

Annabelle ignored Poppy, but she also ignored the small dosage of dopamine she'd received from looking at the pride on Leah's face. 

Leah removed her lips from Annabelle's body. Annabelle couldn't help but notice how much colder her tiny body was. 

Leah looked up at the other two giantesses, "I said the soonest on record a Shrinkee had imprinted was in six months. That isn't to say she couldn't imprint earlier than that. After all, Poppy is a widdle overachiever." Her voice returned to baby talk when she spoke the last several words.

Annabelle held back a shudder. She'd known she was on borrowed time, but Leah's theory filled her with dread. 

The Shrinkee flinched as Molly started to stand up. "Well I just hope she imprints before we graduate. This schedule is already difficult enough with all of us living together. I can't imagine the logistics when we're all doing our own thing," Molly sighed.

"We'll figure it out," Leah sighed. She gently placed Annabelle back on the table. Annabelle grimaced as the giantess smiled down at her, "That being said, you're with me tonight, Poppy."

Annabelle nodded with trepidation. 

Leah stood up and stretched. Annabelle stared at her massive limbs expanding to the heavens. Their sizes would never stop being mesmerizing to Annabelle.

"I'm going to take a shower," Leah announced. 

Molly furrowed her brow, "Aren't you going to take Poppy?" 

Leah replied, "I actually need a moment to think some things over. Plus, there's no point in washing Poppy when she's just going to get dirty again in a little while." The emerald-eyed giantess winked down at Annabelle.

The Shrinkee didn't like any part of what Leah had said. She wasn't surprised that Leah planned to use her later, but the giantess needing time to think probably had something to do with Oliver.

Leah continued, "Do one of you mind bringing Poppy to her room?" 

The other giantesses—including Harper—blurted out, "I'll do it."

Naomi swiveled her head towards the kitchen, she barked, "You're too busy doing the dishes, Harp, remember?"

Harper responded with high-pitched whines of protest. Naomi then turned to Molly, "And don't you have an essay to write?"

Molly deflated. "Damn it," she muttered. 

Naomi shrugged with a smug expression, "You're the one who wanted to take that boring ass Shakespeare class."

Molly rolled her eyes, but relented. With a massive, but gentle finger, she caressed Annabelle's cheek. 

"Good night sweet Poppy," she chirped.

"G-Good night Goddess," Annabelle replied. 

Molly reluctantly pulled away from Annabelle and headed upstairs. Leah followed, but not before blowing Annabelle a kiss while whispering, "See you soon, Poppy."

Both Annabelle and Naomi breathed a sigh of relief when the two giantesses left.

Though Annabelle tensed back up when Naomi suddenly knelt on the floor. The giantess was eye level with her. She wore a serious expression. 

"Poppy, I've been wanting to talk to you," she said.

Annabelle paused, trying not to let her fear show on her face, "Yes Goddess?"

Naomi glanced behind her, most likely towards the kitchen. The running water from the sink could be heard from the living room. Annabelle was genuinely impressed, she didn't think any of the giantesses knew how to wash dishes.

Naomi faced Annabelle again and lowered her voice, "Poppy listen, about the whole aphrodisiac thing...I wasn't trying to—I mean I didn't mean to hurt you."

Annabelle fiddled with her fingers. She really didn't want to rehash the incident. 

"O-Okay," Annabelle said softly.

"Poppy I'm serious, I read those things from the yearbook because I just wanted to help you. I thought if I read them out loud, you'd finally just tell us who said them," Naomi insisted. 

Annabelle folded her arms, "I've moved past that, Goddess. I'm over it."

Naomi slammed her hand on the table "Well I'm not fucking over it!" She snapped.

The Shrinkee yelped and jumped back from the angry giantess. Naomi's face contorted with regret when she saw Annabelle's fear. She inhaled deeply, rubbing her face.

She slowly exhaled, gently blowing Annabelle with carrot cake scented breath.

"Shit," the punk-rock giantess mumbled. "I'm sorry," she said more gently, "It's just I want to help you, but you're being so..." Naomi grunted. 

Annabelle found it slightly fucking infuriating how Naomi was so frustrated with her for not letting them pry into her past.

"Whatever," Naomi sighed. She glanced behind her again. She leaned in closer. Annabelle felt her warm breath against her skin.

Naomi started, "Poppy you know how much I—" she looked behind her back again and then quickly turned back to Annabelle, "—love you. I'm just letting you know that whatever I did—or will do—is because I love you. Please just try to remember that."

Annabelle's stomach twisted at the giantess' words. 

"Uh Goddess, what do you mean by—"

Abruptly, Annabelle was covered by Naomi's lavender scented hands.

"Let's get you to your room. The fuckups over at the labs promised me that it's been completely sanitized of that jackoff," Naomi said, completely ignoring Annabelle. She paused before Annabelle heard her say, "Oh, and I brought you a little something, too!"

In the darkness of Naomi's hand, Annabelle could only imagine what new hell was waiting for her. She didn't know if Naomi's thing was the same as Leah's, but her instincts told her they weren't.

Annabelle bobbed with every step the giantess took up the stairs. She didn't know what was coming, but she prayed she could get through it.

Not just for her sake—but for everyone she cared about.


--


The gentle crash of the ocean's waves was their soundtrack. Annabelle's toes curled, trapping the warm sand between her digits. 

Oliver's hair was soft and smelled like lemons. Annabelle ran her fingers through his curly hair. He lay on her lap staring up at her with his beautiful brown eyes. Oliver smiled at her, beaming with all of his teeth.

"I think we should write a song together," he grinned. He placed his arms behind his head.

"Oh yeah?" Annabelle returned his grin with her own, "What should it be about?"

"The beach," Oliver chirped.

Annabelle rolled her eyes and giggled, "Where did you come up with that one?"

Oliver snorted, "Don't knock a muse just because it's obvious."

"All right, all right, what about the beach? What's going on with it?" Annabelle asked coyly. 

Oliver's eyes gazed up at the clear blue sky. "There's a girl on the beach," he said.

Annabelle threw her head back and laughed. She rolled her eyes again, "Oh, of course there's a girl."

Oliver looked at her with fake-offense. He dropped his mouth as though he were shocked, "What's wrong with a song about a girl?"

Annabelle raised her eyebrow with a smirk, "There are millions upon millions of songs about girls."

Oliver hesitated. He shook his head and sat up. Annabelle watched the golden sand fall from his back. 

"This song is different-—this girl is different," he said looking into her eyes. 

"How so?" Annabelle inquired softly, not breaking his gaze. 

"She has these eyes that are like clouds right before a storm," he said.

"Sounds ominous."

"Oh they are," he assured, "And she has this sweet caramel skin that kind of looks like the sun covered itself in honey."

Before Annabelle could respond, Oliver continued, "Most people notice her hair first. It's red, but not really orange-red, but red-red, like the red that leaves turn in autumn. But that's not what I notice—I mean that's not what the singer notices."

"What does the singer notice?" Annabelle breathed. The lemon scent and the smell of the ocean were mixing into a fresh scent that was making her head dizzy. She focused on Oliver's gaze.

Oliver glanced down at her mouth. 

"Her lips," he answered simply. 

He leaned forward and pressed his lips against hers. Annabelle closed her eyes and leaned into the kiss. The lemon smell had disappeared, but he still smelled good.

They continued like that for a while, when a loud boom shook the entire beach. 

Annabelle flinched. She started to turn around, but Oliver grabbed the sides of her face. His eyes adopted a serious glint.

"No, don't look over there. Focus on me," he pleaded. 

Annabelle hesitated, but nodded. Her lips met his again. The booming noise didn't stop. 

Distant screams started to reach her ears. Annabelle placed her hands on Oliver's shoulders to stop him. 

"N-No, somethings wrong," she stammered. 

Oliver held her gaze. "Anna, focus on me," he repeated, even as they both shook from the booms' vibrations. 

He kissed her again. The shaking didn't stop, but Annabelle noticed Oliver's lips were becoming softer.

Annabelle hummed. There was something sweet about his mouth. As if to find out, Annabelle slipped her tongue past his lips. Oliver's tongue found hers. They wrestled with one another. Annabelle was surprised to feel that it was smaller than she'd expected.

Through the shaking, she felt Oliver's hands grip her waist. Like his tongue, Oliver's hands were smaller than anticipated. Annabelle followed suit and caressed his small shoulders. Her hands glided up and down his voluptuous curves until they landed on his large breasts.

Annabelle froze. 

Her blood chilled. Annabelle blinked, waking up.

She was in the panty-bed.

The air turned cold, and the familiar scent of her cage assaulted her nose. Though she couldn't focus on any of that due to the woman that was sucking on her face. 

The woman who approximately the same size as her. 

Annabelle squealed as much as she could with someone else's tongue taking up all the space in her mouth. She tried to move away from her, but she bumped into something behind her.

Another set of arms wrapped themselves around her stomach. 

The Shrinkee screamed, trying to shake them off. She didn't know what was happening, but she knew she needed to get away.

Annabelle bit down as hard as she could on the woman's tongue. The woman squealed and released her. The noise the woman made seemed to shock whoever was holding Annabelle from behind. Annabelle took the opportunity elbow the person with all of her strength. She heard a masculine sounding grunt emit from behind. 

The arms loosened from her, and Annabelle immediately scrambled out of the bed. She hastily crawled over to the wall. 

Her wide eyes took in the scene in front of her. Two people, two Shrinkee-sized people, were in the cage with her. The woman was sitting on her bed, hunched over and checking her tongue. 

The man was on the floor, leaning against her bed, grimacing as he held his side. She was dreaming. Annabelle was sure she was dreaming.

"I'm so sorry," Molly's booming voice said, startling the shit out of Annabelle. The Shrinkee peered up and out of the cage's walls. She finally realized she was in the dinning room, on the dinning room table. Molly and Leah were seated directly in front of the cage, while Harper and Naomi sat at opposite ends of the table. It was not a dream. She was just in a new chapter of the nightmarish hell that was her life.

It took Annabelle a second to realize Molly wasn't speaking to her. Facing Molly and Leah, was a man and a woman, both as gigantic as the giantesses. It was them Molly had been speaking to. 

The gigantic woman waved her hand dismissively, "He'll be fine." She lowered her massive head down to the cage. Annabelle moved over to the corner. 

"You're okay, right Cookie?" She smiled. 

The Shrinkee man brightened right up, "Of course my Queen, I'm good."

The Shrinkee woman, still holding her tongue pouted, "Master, she bit my tongue! I think it's going to fall off!"

The gigantic man rolled his eyes, "You'll heal in a second, Bitsy, be patient."

The Shrinkee didn't seem affected by his unconcerned attitude. She, too, brightened when he spoke to her. 

"Yes Master!" She squeaked back, her pout replaced with a wide smile.

Annabelle looked between the Shrinkees and the giants. She felt like she was losing her mind. 

The giant glanced at the woman Shrinkee who was still patting her tongue. He noted, "She's pretty scrappy though, huh?"

"She's usually a lot better behaved than this," Leah said apologetically.  

Harper lowered her head to the cage. Her stern face nearly pressed against the cage's wall.

"Poppy, say sorry," she commanded with a frown.

Annabelle looked at her, utterly perplexed. "What is going on?" She yelled.

Harper sighed, as if she were frustrated that Annabelle was asking questions and not just diving into whatever insane situation they had placed her into.

The Shrinkee woman jumped out of bed, seemingly over her pain. 

Beaming at Annabelle, she announced with a Western European accent Annabelle couldn't quite pinpoint, "I think I can shine some light on the situation." She stood up straight, tossed her long dark hair, and struck a pose. 

The giants surrounding them looked considerably amused by the Shrinkee's demonstration. 

She looked at Annabelle expectedly. "Now is it clear?"

It was the opposite of clear. It was foggy. Opaque. Nontransparent. 

Annabelle's face must've reflected her thoughts, because the Shrinkee woman threw her head back dramatically and groaned. 

She strutted over to the Shrinkee man. She grabbed his chin with her hand. He looked surprised, but he went along with it. 

The Shrinkee woman swiveled his head so he was facing Annabelle. She gestured to his face and body, and then to her own.

"Understand?"

Whatever she was doing, really seemed to tickle the giants around them. They futilely attempted to stifle their laughter.

"I mean, like she's not wrong," Harper giggled as she looked down at the Shrinkees with poorly veiled arousal.

Annabelle, still bewildered, looked closer at the Shrinkees on the other side of the cage. 

She saw it almost instantly.

To put it simply: they were hot. 

Annabelle didn't know how to explain it, but it was difficult not to look at them. They were a different kind of attractive from the giantesses—it was almost alien-like. They seemed to hold this aura about them that was mesmerizing. 

But there was also something off about them—something unsettlingly familiar about their energy. They reminded her of someone.

Annabelle began to piece together the puzzle. As she connected the dots, the Shrinkee man gently removed himself from the Shrinkee woman's grip. 

"I think this will be a little bit more helpful," he smiled. 

Unflinchingly, he raised his right hand and pulled back his pointed finger until it snapped. Annabelle winced, but the Shrinkee man's smile never dimmed. 

Not three seconds passed before Annabelle watched his finger restructure itself. Not once did the Shrinkee man display an ounce of pain.

Annabelle's breathing slowed. She looked between the two Shrinkees in awe.

"That's the expression we were looking for, darling," The Shrinkee woman grinned, clasping her hands together.

With his newly completely unbroken hand, the Shrinkee man took a step towards Annabelle, offering her a handshake. 

He beamed at her, "Nice to meet you, my sister." 


Chapter End Notes:

Oh boy! We got some new characters. Tell me, what do you think is their angle? Will they cause problems for our heroine, or will they be of use to our sad Shrinkee?

Also, I'd like to know where you guys stand on the giantesses at this point in the story. I already know some of your favs, but I'm curious if the rankings have changed. In a few chapters we'll (finally) start to really delve into the giantesses' characters and backgrounds, but before we reach that point, I'm just curious what you think of them (and Zoey lol).