- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the wait! Stayed up late to finish this one. I'll respond to your comments when I wake up!

This was a difficult chapter to write.

TW: Self-harm




"Palm Beach 1922..." 

As Annabelle heard herself say the words, her head collided with Mrs. Gates' desk. Somewhere in her brain—beyond the sleep deprived part—there was voice of reason screaming at her to get up. 

But she was so tired.

A violent force of liquid blasted against her body. Annabelle screamed from both the jolt it gave her, and the sharp pain that came from being lashed with water. 

Instinctively, Annabelle jumped to her feet and shouted, "Milwaukee, Wisconsin—17 Properties!"  

The Shrinkee heard a girlish giggle that made open her eyes. In front of her, Mrs. Gates sat in her leather armchair, scowling. She held the spray bottle that Annabelle had come to be very acquainted with over the last few days. Next to her was Anita. It was obvious that she was the source of the giggles. Even if she hadn't been covering her grinning mouth with her slender fingers, the only other person in the office was Mrs. Gates, and Annabelle hadn't heard her laugh since she'd come to the Gates' mansion. Annabelle doubted that she even knew how to laugh.

"Get ahold of yourself," Mrs. Gates barked at Annabelle. 

"Do you remember what you were doing, love?" Anita smiled down at her. 

Annabelle looked up at the giant women through the thick strands of her dripping wet hair. She racked her brain for any recollection of her previous activities. Only nonsequential memories of the past few days' abuses came to her mind. Annabelle had a difficult time remembering the days. They all bled together. 

The Shrinkee slowly shook her head. Mrs. Gates tsked and snarled down at Annabelle. 

"My time is precious," she hissed, "As it stands, I am sacrificing profit in order to train you. The very least you could do is treat this with the seriousness it deserves."

Annabelle nodded, but she was distracted by the sudden doubling of the women in front of her. Suddenly there were two of each women. Annabelle didn't know which Mrs. Gates to look at, so she decided to address the space between them.

"I apologize, Mrs. Gates," she said in the way she had been taught. 

Annabelle must have guessed correctly, because the giant women moved on. 

"Curtsies, you were practicing your curtsy," Anita explained. 

Annabelle nodded again. That sounded familiar. Her eyelids began to droop. They snapped open when Mrs. Gates clapped harshly.

"Go on, what are you waiting for? An invitation?" 

Annabelle blinked wildly, trying to wake up as much as she could.

She lowered her head and held her long skirt between her thumb and first two fingers. She pulled the edges of her skirt to the side. Annabelle placed her right foot behind her left. She shifted her weight to her left foot.

The Shrinkee attempted to bend her knees, but a sudden surge of fatigue engulfed her. The room spun as she once again collided with Mrs. Gates' desk.

A torrent of painful bursts of liquid immediately attacked her. Mrs. Gates unleashed squirt after squirt at Annabelle's tiny body.

The Shrinkee was entirely too exhausted to defend herself. She weakly attempted to cover her face, but she couldn't force her body to do more than that. 

When Mrs. Gates finally stopped, Annabelle was drenched. A pool of water surrounded Annabelle as she lay on the desk, attempting to catch her breath.

"Worthless," Mrs. Gates spat. 

Even in her sleep deprived state, Mrs. Gates' word still stung Annabelle. The giant woman waved her hand, dismissively.

"Give her a bath to wake her up—fill it with ice," she ordered.

Annabelle could barely keep her eyes open, but she was aware enough to know she didn't like the sound of that. 

Before she knew what was happening, she was wrapped in Anita's tight fist. The giant woman lifted her and began walking. Knowing this was her only chance to catch up on her sleep, Annabelle closed her eyes and took the opportunity. 


Annabelle's body was suddenly shocked with an electrifying coldness. She gasped for air but only water was sucked into her lungs. Annabelle thrashed around in the cold water until her hand connected with a wall. She swam towards the wall and was able to grab onto its edge. She lifted herself above the water and coughed up the liquid that resided in her lungs.

After taking a moment to compose herself, Annabelle was finally able to see that she was in a gigantic bowl. Crushed ice littered the bowl like Antarctic icebergs. 

"Looks as though someone finally woke up," a voice boomed all around the bowl. Annabelle's head snapped up to see Anita hovering over the bowl with an enormous smile on her face. 

Annabelle's teeth chattered as the shock from being dunked in the water alleviated and the freezing temperature of the water began to affect her.

Anita's smile dimmed a bit as her eyes gained a curious glint. "I have to say love, your sturdiness is amazing. If you were a normal bug you'd be dead from the cold, but here you are, just a little blue."

Annabelle was too cold to reply. She turned to the wall and tried to pull herself up. She screamed when Anita's giant finger pushed against her head, submerging her back into the water. Annabelle clawed at the finger until it retreated.

Annabelle swam back up above water. She sputtered and coughed, attempting to regain her breath.

"Ah ah ah," Anita tsked, "Bath time isn't over, love."

The giant woman rested her cheek against her hand and leaned her elbow on whatever surface the bowl was on. Annabelle watched with dread as she lazily lowered her finger into the bowl and began twirling it. 

The Shrinkee yelped as the water began to swirl. Annabelle grabbed onto a nearby chunk of ice and held on to stop herself from going under. 

"I've never seen a Type 0 before. When I undressed you earlier I nearly lost it. You're really fit, you know that?" Anita said casually as if she wasn't causing Annabelle to almost slip underneath the freezing water.

Annabelle realized that she was, in fact, naked. Even if she had been wearing clothes, the Shrinkee doubted that she would've been able to feel them against her body. She was completely numb.

"If you weren't already taken, I would've scooped you up in a second," Anita sighed. "Hell, even if you were taken by someone other than the Founders, then I still would've plucked you right up." 

Annabelle was hardly listening to the giant woman. Anita thankfully stopped twirling the water. She shook her finger and popped it in her mouth.

"Shite that's cold," she hissed. 

Annabelle looked up at her with big, pleading eyes, "P-Please, c-cold."

Anita's grin grew, and Annabelle's hope shrank.

"You are so adorably pathetic," she cooed. "Typically when bugs beg me to do anything it makes me a bit irritated, but with you...it is so cute. Like a puppy with a limp."

Annabelle tried to swim to the wall again, but Anita pushed her under water once again. When Annabelle reemerged, coughing and struggling to breathe, the giant woman hummed, "Not yet, love." 

The giant woman was quiet as Annabelle swam and grabbed onto another ice chunk of ice. 

She suddenly noted, "It's a shame you're so incompetent."

Annabelle bit down on her bottom lip. She tried to ignore the woman's words and just focus on not going underneath the water, but Anita's voice echoed around the bowl.

"I mean you would be perfect for me. I have this old cat, Mr. Furface, and he is stupid beyond belief. He will literally find a way to get his head stuck into anything," she laughed, adding, "I think you two would get along really well."

Annabelle lowered her gaze to the water that surrounded her. She was trying desperately, but futilely, to ignore Anita.

"As I was saying, because you do belong to the Gates, your incompetency is less endearing. They really prioritize perfection, and your performance has been subpar to say the least. Optimally, you would have memorized the history of Gates International in under two days, but here we are on day four," she sighed.

Annabelle tried to swallow the lump in her throat. Four days? Had it really been that long? Why couldn't she memorize it?

"Your walk is improving so there is that, yet you are so clumsy. Even if you are sleepy, you should not be falling over so often," Anita said. Her tone was so matter-of-fact. Annabelle didn't suspect that the woman was attempting to be insulting, which made her words hurt much worse.

Annabelle knew she was clumsy, she'd always been clumsy. She'd thought it had improved after she became a Type 0, but maybe not? 

"All right, I think that's enough wash time fun," Anita chirped. Annabelle let relief wash over her as Anita pulled her out of bowl. Annabelle was able to see that she was in one of the several kitchens on the premise. Anita set her down on a folded towel next to the bowl. Annabelle instantly grabbed its corner and wrapped herself inside the warm fabric. Anita giggled and placed another conservative outfit next to Annabelle. 

"After you dry yourself, make certain to dress—wait hold on a moment," Anita pressed the side of her Bluetooth. Her voice changed from cloying to professional in under a second. 

"Yes, they should have arrived on Tuesday...what are you going on about? They should be there in full...well did you check with the shipping company?"

Anita grabbed her tablet from the other side of the kitchen and started tapping away while arguing with whoever was on the other side of the line. As Annabelle began to finally warm up, she uncovered herself to see if her coloring was still on the blue side. 

Thankfully, her skin had regained its warm tawny color. Annabelle's gaze lingered on her body. Despite everything she had been through, her body showed no change since the night she'd been shrunken. 

Her appearance was one of the few things that the Type 0 gene had changed, and yet it was the only thing giants seemed to like about her.  

She didn't care about the giants' approval.

She didn't.

But maybe if she were better, Molly would've fought for her. If she wasn't so clumsy—if she wasn't so stupid—if she wasn't so pathetic. 

Annabelle swallowed a sob—or a scream—she wasn't sure. She wanted to do something, anything to get the feeling out of her. 

Almost instinctively, Annabelle found herself tracing her inner thigh. She caressed her smooth skin. Her caressing shifted into something more. She tilted her nail and pressed it deep into her skin. She put all of her weight into her nail. She closed her eyes when she felt the warm trickle of blood on her finger tips.

It stung, but Annabelle's heart rate slowed. A weight was lifted from her shoulders. She inhaled deeply and slowly released the breath.

She looked down and saw her skin had already healed. It was as though it never happened. She didn't know if that was a positive or not.

As she dressed herself she did feel a distant pang of guilt. When she got to Queenston, she'd promised herself that she would stop. 

But back then she had a future. She had potential.

Annabelle slipped on her long plaid dress and headband.

Anita's footsteps thundered as she neared Annabelle. The giant woman sighed. She looked drained from her phone call. When she peered down at Annabelle, her face lit up. 

"Sorry about that, love," she grinned. She rested her palm onto the table where Annabelle sat. "Shall we continue?"

Annabelle grimaced, but stepped into the hand. She still felt lighter—even if the dread was creeping up on her.

Anita smiled down at her. She declared, "Now, let's perfect your curtsy." 


----

"Olga, am I stupid?"  

Annabelle wasn't sure if she'd actually said the words out loud. She was so exhausted, it was difficult to separate her mind's sleep deprived delusions from reality. The dim lights of the study also weren't helping. Olga loomed over Annabelle as she sat at one of the study's oak desks. The thick text of the History of Gates International Vol. 2 separated them. 

The blonde frowned at Annabelle, so the Shrinkee figured her question had been audible. 

"You are not stupid, just sleepy. Tell me year when first Welcome Inn in Poland built," she said.  

"1992," Annabelle answered.

"Correct. See? Not stupid."

Annabelle shook her head. Her balance was so wobbly due to her exhaustion, she almost fell over in the process.

Annabelle lifted her pointer finger in the air and declared, "No...no." She whispered to Olga as if she were sharing a secret, "I didn't memorize that."

The Shrinkee shrugged, "I just knew it wouldn't have been during the first World War, because people did not have the monies. And then the whole World War two thing happened and the country was so destabilized—they didn't that many natural resources and their population was scattered all over the place. Then there was the communism thing—and let me tell you something about Gates International: they do not rock with communists. So they wouldn't have even thought about entering the Polish market until the nineteen nineties when they officially transitioned to a market economy. I picked 1992 because I like the number two."

Olga stared at Annabelle with an unreadable expression before she blasted the Shrinkee in the face with the spray bottle. 

Annabelle yelped as she fell back onto the desk. "Fuck! What the?" Annabelle sputtered, her mind not able to put the words in the right order. 

"You think strange. Just memorize year," Olga stated.

Annabelle wiped the water from her face. "Fuck!" She yelled again. 

"I change my answer," Olga said, "You are stupid for thinking you are stupid."

Annabelle brushed her wet hair from her face. She was too tired to figure out if that was a compliment or an insult.

The Shrinkee threw her head back and growled. She ran her hands through her hair. She wanted to cry, but she knew that would just make her more exhausted.

"I-I can't do this, I can't memorize this information without sleep. Olga I need sleep, just a few minutes," she pleaded.

Olga's frown deepened. "No," she said simply.

"Please," Annabelle begged, "I know you're tired too. You've been up with me all of these nights."

Olga replied simply, "I sleep at day."

Annabelle wanted to scream. 

Her body was thrown back as the spray bottle assaulted her with another blast. Her body stung as the water lashed against her skin. Annabelle looked up at Olga, completely perplexed.

"No shouting," Olga chastised.

Annabelle opened her mouth to protest that she hadn't even said anything, when she stopped herself. Had she screamed? She'd just thought about screaming, but apparently the line between her thoughts and actions were becoming blurred. 

"Now. Tell me name of hotel brands in Texas," Olga ordered.

Annabelle let her head hit the desk. She groaned into the desk's hard surface. Where the fuck was Poppy? It had been days and she hadn't heard not a word from the hallucination. 

Annabelle's back was assaulted as Olga sprayed water at her again. Slowly, painfully, she pushed herself from the desk.  

She sniffled. She didn't know whether it was from the water in her nose or the tears in her eyes. 

She attempted to answer, "W-Welcome Inn...Hometown Suites...Gates Luxury Resorts...um...uh—"

Olga shot her with the spray. Question after question, Annabelle was bombarded with painful bursts of water. 

Again. And Again.

And Again.


----


"Sit up!" Mrs. Gates' barked. 

Annabelle was on auto-pilot. Her brain was beyond a muddled mess. Her actions were completely determined by the adult Gates' orders and commands. Annabelle's eyes were constantly fighting to stay open, but whenever she looked around it was as though the world was spinning. 

"Yes Ma'am!" Annabelle squeaked back. Her body straightened itself into a perfect alignment. She glanced down at her food bowl. It was empty. Annabelle figured she must've eaten her dinner at some point. 

Annabelle saw Mr. Gates' lips curl up from across the dining table. He seemed to derive amusement from his wife's scolding. 

"I've heard that you've only memorized half of the history," Mr. Gates noted to Annabelle. 

The Shrinkee stifled a yawn, "I apologize, Mr. Gates. I will try harder."

Mr. Gates looked at Annabelle with a raised eyebrow as he cut his meat. He scoffed, "You seem to be pretty fond of those words, huh?"

Annabelle clenched her fists so tightly that it pinched her skin. She focused on the pain while the Gates continued to berate her. It was difficult to ignore their cutting words when their booming voices echoed through both the dining room and her ears. Annabelle swallowed every one of their biting remarks about her intelligence and skill. 

The Shrinkee wondered how long she would be forced to endure their cruel comments when a pair of loud, heavy footsteps echoed into the dining room.

Annabelle could barely lift her head up to see Molly storm into the room as though she were on a mission. She carried a massive blinder in her hands. It was overflowing with papers and folders. It looked as if it could barely close.

Molly wordlessly set the binder down on the table. Annabelle's droopy eyes wandered over the giant co-ed. Annabelle hadn't seen Molly since the night Mr. and Mrs. Gates had first taken her. Although Annabelle had struggled over the past days, it didn't look as though Molly had faired any better. The giantess had deep bags under her eyes, and her usually neat was hair disheveled. 

Mrs. Gates' raised an eyebrow, "Margret, where are your manners? We are eating right now."

Molly winced, but she continued on. She took a deep breath and gestured to the binder. "This is the complete itinerary and organized notes for the holiday party all in accordance with the budget," she explained, "I've contacted the caterers and valet company. I selected the theme of Royal Festivities—students and staff will be required to dress in royal attire in the university's colors. I also hired a pyrotechnic company to set off fireworks. I have three different venue options and four different layout options for each venue. The decorations are ordered, the menu is set, and the band is booked. The party is planned."

Annabelle's eyebrows were raised to her hairline. In no world did she suspect that all this time Molly had been tirelessly planning the holiday party. The Shrinkee was certain she'd been abandoned. She couldn't believe how much work Molly had done—the Shrinkee was stunned. 

By contrast, Molly's parents appeared wholly underwhelmed. With an even expression, Mr. Gates snapped and nodded to the binder. Quickly, a servant rushed from the dinning room's wall to retrieve the binder and hand it to Mr. Gates.

The giant casually flipped through the binder. Molly's entire body was ridged as she watched her father review her work. Mrs. Gates continued to eat her food, apparently disinterested. 

Mr. Gates hummed as he read through the binder. "This is pretty good, dear," he noted with a nod. 

Annabelle thought that was a lackluster response, but Molly brightened up. 

Mr. Gates closed the binder. He chided, "See what happens when you apply yourself?" 

Molly ignored the dig and turned her bright blue eyes over to Annabelle. The Shrinkee was overwhelmed by the desperation she saw in the giantess' gaze. 

"I've finished every task. May I have Poppy back...please," Molly asked, her desperation seeping out into the last word. 

Annabelle was surprised by her own intense desire to return to Molly. She never thought that she would ever be longing for one of the giantess of her own volition, but all the Shrinkee wanted was to be comforted by her soft, warm hands. 

Yet when Mr. and Mrs. Gates exchanged amused glances, Annabelle's heart sank. Molly's face darkened as she watched her parents expressions. 

Mrs. Gates spoke up, placing her fork down onto her plate. "No," she said simply, returning Molly's desperate gaze with her own steely one.

Molly's face fell, "Why?" She demanded, "I did everything you both asked."

Mrs. Gates sighed, "Notice how you were able to organize the party in several days? Suddenly you're efficient and diligent. Why did it require the leveraging of the Type 0 in order for you to perform your duties in a timely manner?" 

"I just wanted to spend time with Poppy," Molly said. It sounded like she was holding back tears.

Mr. Gates frowned, "We're just saying dear, that maybe if you showed that same initiative all the time, you could accomplish so much more. You've been lacking lately."

"What does that have to do with Poppy?" Molly cried.

Mrs. Gates scoffed, "Do you truly not see the relation? Your work ethic has suffered ever since you discovered the Type 0. Your focus should be on your other responsibilities."

"But Poppy—"

Mrs. Gates cut her off sharply, "The Type 0 is far too valuable to be ruined by your measly attempts to train her while you fulfill your other duties. You've never been good at multitasking, Margret. You should focus your energy into taking care of your body. If you place the same focus and drive into your health as you did into planning the holiday party, I'm sure you could lose weight by the time you graduate. If we're being honest, the Type 0 is much better off under my supervision. These past few days have really highlighted your failures, Margret. The Type 0 is lazy, stubborn, and frankly spoiled. If you hadn't spent the last few weeks indulging her at every turn, maybe I would not be forced to train her. But you've never been good at handling things with a great deal of responsibility attached. Really, I can only imagine how the Type 0 would turn out if I left her to your selfish devices. As unintelligent as—"

"Will you back off!" 

"Don't talk about Poppy like that!"

The room fell absolutely silent. Annabelle was so furious, she couldn't feel her surprise at Molly speaking also speaking up. The giantess had spoken at the same time as Annabelle. Based on the adult Gates' stunned expressions, they had heard them both. The servants around the room were more stiff than usual. Their faces were neutral, but Annabelle could see how tense they were from across the room.

Annabelle didn't care. She figured her sleep deprivation had killed her sense of self-preservation, because she only felt rage. Annabelle had seen Molly's angry expression turn shocked when the Shrinkee had spoken up. Annabelle wanted to take advantage of the room's stunned silence.

The Shrinkee stood up and glowered at Mrs. Gates. She still appeared shocked. Her eyebrows were raised and her blue eyes were wide. 

Annabelle pointed aggressively to Molly. "She is your daughter. She is trying her best. All she cares about is getting your approval, even though you say the most heinous shit to her. She planned a massive party for thousands of students in like an week. She's impressive. She works so hard every day, all day. She's always studying and covering for the other giantesses, because they actually do whatever the hell they want. They actually are selfish. She's not! She can't be, because you two—" Annabelle glared between Molly's parents, "Are expecting her to be perfect."

The Shrinkee turned her full attention back to Mrs. Gates, "And another thing," she spat, "She's beautiful. Literally it's distracting how pretty she is. I don't know why you're saying all of that shit to her, but fucking stop it. And don't say it's about her health, because you wouldn't be working her to the bone if you actually cared about her body. Also, this may come as a shock to you, but you can be fat and pretty at the same time. She's beautiful, and everyone in the entire world seems to know it except you—fucking get over yourself."

The room was silent once again, yet the air was pricklier. Annabelle watched as Mrs. Gates' face contorted from shock into pure fury. A vein bulged along her temple. 

The Shrinkee was far too tired to be afraid, but she braced herself as the giant woman lifted her enormous hand. 

She hissed down at Annabelle, moving to strike her, "How dare you speak to me like that you little—"

Annabelle prepared herself to be hit with the force of the giant woman's hand. She made an "X" with her arms to defend herself. 

It never reached her.

Faster than Annabelle had ever seen her move, Molly ran to the other side of the table, and grabbed her mother's wrist.

Mrs. Gates' anger melted from her face, as surprise replaced it. Her mouth was open as she looked up at her giant daughter. 

Molly's eyes narrowed at her mother. "Don't touch Poppy," she spat. 

Mr. Gates shot up from his chair. He slammed his hands down on the table, shaking Annabelle. "Margret!" He shouted, affronted. 

Molly, still grasping her mother's wrist, turned her glare towards him. He blanched, apparently surprised by his daughter's sudden boldness. 

"I don't care what you say about me, but I'm not going to let you hurt Poppy," Molly declared. Molly set her free hand onto the table. Her blue eyes shone with desire as they landed on Annabelle.

"Poppy, come on," she said with a confidence that stirred something within the Shrinkee.

GO. GO TO OUR GODDESS. 

Annabelle didn't need to be told thrice. She ran up to Molly's hand and climbed in. The second she made contact with her squishy palm, Annabelle was enveloped in an impossible warmness. The Shrinkees' entire body tingled. Her head buzzed with what felt like pure light. She felt like she'd come home. 

Her Goddess lifted her up as She released Her hold on Her mother. Her Goddess wordlessly began to walk out the dinning room. She looked down at Annabelle with a mixture of guilt and concern. Her Goddess looked as though She wanted to say something, but Annabelle heard the sound of something slamming onto the floor. Her Goddess stopped in Her tracks and turned around. 

Mrs. Gates was standing, her chair was turned sideways onto the floor. The giant woman glowered at Annabelle's Goddess. The rage she displayed would've typically sent Annabelle trembling, but the Shrinkee was with her Goddess. She knew nothing would hurt her. 

"You will not disrespect me in my own home! Return the Type 0 to me now," Mrs. Gates shouted. 

Annabelle's Goddess returned Her mother's glower with Her own. "Poppy is mine," Her Goddess declared, "If you want to talk about my duties or responsibilities to Gates International, fine, but Poppy is not your concern—not anymore."

Annabelle watched in awe as her magnificent Goddess walked out of the room as Her parents sputtered out protests and threats. Her Goddess' face was neutral and Her steps were even, but Annabelle could feel Her hand shaking. 

That only heightened Annabelle's adulation for her Goddess. She was still fearful of Her parents, yet She protected her. 

Annabelle pulled her knees up to her chest and lowered her head against her knees to hide the face-splitting smile she was wearing. Annabelle could tell her Goddess was still anxious, so she thought it would be inappropriate to show her glee. 

Her Goddess reached Her bedroom and locked the door behind Her. She leaned Her head back against the door and closed Her eyes. A deep breath released from her Goddess. It was apparent to the Shrinkee that her Goddess was attempting to calm Herself down.

After a few moments of silence, Her Goddess finally reopened Her eyes and turned Her attention to Annabelle. She moved away from the door and sat on Her bed. 

"Poppy," Her Goddess' voice cracked, "I'm so sorry." Annabelle's heart shattered at hearing her Goddess' sorrow.

Annabelle raised her head from her knees, her smile fading away. She looked up at her Goddess' perfect face. 

"Goddess, please don't be upset," Annabelle squeaked. 

Her Goddess sniffed as She tried to hold back Her tears. "How can I not be, Poppy?" She cried, "I let them have you—I-I just gave you up."

Annabelle crawled over to her Goddess' thumb and began caressing it. "But you came back for me! Even if you were going to leave me with them, you still changed your mind," Annabelle protested. 

Her Goddess' stupendous eyes widened in horror. "Poppy, did you think—oh my god, no Poppy—I was never going to let them keep you. I just thought that if I finished everything they asked me to do, they would give you back to me." Her face darkened, "I should've known better."

"But we're together now," Annabelle said.

Her Goddess looked down at her, doubtfully, "Are you really okay, Poppy? It's okay if you're angry with me. I'd completely understand."

Annabelle furrowed her brow. Angry? She considered what her Goddess was asking. The feeling of anger was a familiar one. She remembered being angry with her Goddess a few days ago—or maybe it was a few hours ago—the concept of time was still uncertain due to her lack of sleep. Either way, the notion of her being angry with her Goddess at that moment was inconceivable. She'd protected her.

"I'm not angry, Goddess," Annabelle said honestly. She sighed and crossed her arms, "I mean, I guess I was earlier, I think, but you came back for me and that's all that matters. And you stood up to your parents, Goddess. That couldn't have been easy."

Her Goddess shook Her head, "I couldn't let my mother hurt you—and the things she was calling you earlier—Poppy, I didn't know she was talking to you like that. I just figured she would be strict like she always is. Was she like that all week?" 

Annabelle gave her Goddess a small smile. Before, that question would've sent her down a dark spiral of self-loathing, and Mrs. Gates' cruel words would've echoed in her head. But as Annabelle gazed up into the beautiful face of her Goddess, those words that had once caused her to crumple and wither, were now just annoying taunts that she easily brushed away. 

Annabelle shrugged with an exhale, "Goddess, I don't want to talk about that. I just want to..." Annabelle's thoughts were cut off with a loud yawn that crept up from her throat. She finished, "Spend time with you."

Her Goddess' eyebrows slightly raised, "Are you tired Poppy? My parents must've worked you hard, huh?"

Annabelle preferred not to go into the details of her torment, so she only nodded. Any further talk about what exactly her Goddess' parents had done to her would only cause her Goddess to experience enormous guilt. 

Her Goddess frowned, "I guess I should get you to bed." Annabelle watched Her eyes land onto the cage on Her bedside table. 

Panic and dread rose in Annabelle. She didn't want to be separated from her Goddess when they had only just been reunited. 

With wide pleading eyes, Annabelle begged, "Goddess, can I please stay with you?"

Her Goddess looked down at her, startled. "What? "

Annabelle giggled at her Goddess' surprised expression. Annabelle didn't know why Her Goddess didn't understand that she wanted to spend every second together.

"Just until I fall asleep," Annabelle pleaded. 

Her Goddess was looking at her with a strange expression. Her fantastic blue eyes were boring into Annabelle. 

"Poppy are you okay?...You seem...Are you afraid of my parents, because I promise you that I'll protect—"

"Goddess, no!" Annabelle protested. She didn't know why her Goddess was being so obtuse. She needed to show Her that she was serious. Heat rushed to the Shrinkee's cheeks once an idea crept into her mind. She swallowed a mouthful of nervous spit. She blurted out the words before she would be too afraid to say them out loud.

"Goddess I want to lay on your belly!" she squeaked. As soon as the words left her mouth, she felt the heat in her cheeks spread to the rest of her face.

Her Goddess' jaw dropped slightly. Her own cheeks gained a red shade. "P-Poppy what are you talking about?" She stammered. 

Annabelle buried her head in her hands. She groaned, "Goddess, please don't make me say it again." 

Her Goddess was quiet for a while, and Annabelle wondered if She was freaked out by her weird request. Suddenly, Annabelle felt her Goddess shifting for a few moments. It wasn't long before the Shrinkee found herself on a soft and squishy surface. Annabelle lifted her head from her hands and saw she was indeed kneeling on her Goddess' stomach. 

Somehow, her Goddess had removed Her top in mere moments. Her Goddess lay on the bed with Her head propped up by pillows, watching Annabelle from above. 

Annabelle's heart was pounding as she looked across her Goddess' expansive smooth tummy. The Shrinkee could feel the inner workings of her Goddess' stomach directly below her. Surprisingly, it made her feel safe. 

Annabelle's gaze shifted upwards to her Goddess' immaculate face. Her Goddess' cheeks were still a faint shade of red. Annabelle thought it was the cutest thing in the world. 

The Shrinkee stifled a giggle and collapsed onto her back with her limbs spread out. Her tiny body sank into her Goddess' soft flesh. She was so exhausted, and her Goddess was so comfortable. Her eyelids began to close when her Goddess abruptly asked, "Poppy, did you mean what you said when you were talking to my mom?"

Annabelle's eyes shot open and she quickly sat up. She looked up at her Goddess, surprised. "Of course, Goddess. I think you're amazing," Annabelle insisted. 

Her Goddess looked away, apparently embarrassed. Annabelle grinned at Her cuteness. Her eyes flickered back to Annabelle. She frowned, sending a sharp sadness into Annabelle's heart.

"It's just," She started, "You always seem uncomfortable whenever you're on my stomach. Like you're usually stiff when you're massaging me."

Annabelle felt like she was stabbed in the heart. She never wanted to be the cause of her Goddess' insecurities. She had to be honest with Her.

The Shrinkee sighed. She was quiet as she felt the rumblings of her Goddess' belly beneath her. 

She explained, "I guess I was sad because a lot of Shrinkees were hurt and terrorized up here. It's hard to forget that." Annabelle traced a hand across her Goddess' skin.

Her Goddess stared at her with confusion. "What are you talking about, Poppy?"

"The cherry game," Annabelle clarified. She watched her Goddess's features shift with realization. There was a time when her Goddess forgetting that detail would have incited some kind of negative emotion from Annabelle, but as she looked up at her Goddess, there was only contentment in her heart. 

Her Goddess didn't remember the cherry game, because it wasn't important to Her in the grand scheme of things—and that was okay. They had different priorities. 

At that moment, Annabelle's priority was making sure her Goddess knew she valued Her above any bad experience.  

"Goddess," Annabelle called out, grabbing Her attention, "That doesn't mean I think this part of you is bad. In fact..."

Annabelle shifted until she was in a kneeling position again. What she was about to do was going to be embarrassing, but she'd do anything for her Goddess.

The Shrinkee slowly bent down and pressed her lips against her Goddess' chubby flesh. 

"I think your belly is powerful—" She moved over to another area of her Goddess' stomach. She kissed it again. Its softness threatened to sink Annabelle's entire mouth into its flesh.

"I think its cute," she added. She kissed her again. She breathed in deeply as she did so. Annabelle's nostrils filled with the scent of peppermint. "I think its perfect."

"Poppy."

Annabelle raised her head from her Goddess' belly. The Shrinkee's heart pounded when she saw how flushed her Goddess' face was. Her chest was rising and falling intensely, and Her eyes were slightly lowered. 

"Y-Yes, Goddess?" Annabelle squeaked. 

"Do you love me?"

"More than anything," Annabelle answered without hesitation. A gorgeous wide smile spread across her Goddess' lips. 

"And you love my stomach?"

"I love every part of you, Goddess," Annabelle answered earnestly.

"Then worship me Poppy," Her Goddess ordered. Annabelle swallowed a moan. She loved the reemergence of her Goddess' confidence. 

The Shrinkee wasted no time. She grabbed a handful of her Goddess' belly and buried her face into her soft flesh. Annabelle puckered her lips, but instead of the tiny pecks she'd been giving before, the Shrinkee sensually began to make out with her Goddess' folds. 

She began to shake as her Goddess moaned enthusiastically. That only spurred Annabelle on. She opened her mouth and started to drag her tongue across her Goddess' smooth skin. A coating of sweet sweat engulfed her tongue. 

Annabelle alternated between licking and kissing her Goddess' sweet stomach. As her Goddess' moans grew louder, Annabelle felt herself become wet. The Shrinkee traveled all across her Goddess' stomach, kissing and worshiping every inch of Her. 

"Goddess," she moaned. She was in heaven. If her Goddess allowed it, she would gladly live on Her stomach for all of eternity. 

"Poppy," her Goddess panted. She raised Annabelle's head by lifting her chin with Her gigantic finger. Annabelle stared deeply into her Goddess' marvelous eyes. 

Her Goddess uttered, "I love you. I promise I'll always protect you from now on. Just stay with me. Please, I need you."

Annabelle kissed Her again, but she was more gentle and kept her Goddess' gaze. "I need you too, Goddess," Annabelle said. 

Somehow, Annabelle found her head resting on top of her Goddess' cushioned stomach. She wanted to worship her Goddess more, but she was so tired. She fought to keep her eyes open, but her Goddess' finger began stroking her back and she soon found it impossible to stay awake. 

The Shrinkee nuzzled into the softness of her Goddess' belly. This was all she wanted. This was all she would ever want.


--


Annabelle glanced along the beach. It was crowded, but she was sitting alone. The Shrinkee blinked. She could've sworn that she was there with someone. She'd been talking to someone...talking about song about a girl on a beach. And then they had...

Annabelle slowly lifted her fingers to her mouth. She traced them across her lips. She was lost in thought when the beach began to shake with powerful thumps. Annabelle snapped her head to the direction of the booming. 

Her heart sank when she saw two colossal figures along the far side of the beach. Her stomach twisted when she recognized them. 

Molly stood miles high in a yellow two piece swim suit. For someone so massive, she looked painfully insecure as she wrapped her arms around herself. Annabelle had a difficult time keeping her eyes on the second figure. Every time she looked at her, she wanted her eyes to go anywhere else. 

Annabelle tried to force her gaze to the gigantic version of herself. Although she was only half the size of Molly, she was still huge in her own right. In lieu of a swimsuit, her gigantic self had gone commando. Her vast breasts defied the laws of gravity, as they stood perky. 

Her massive self turned to Molly with a concerned frown. When she spoke, the entire beach shook from her thunderous voice.

"Goddess, I told you that you look perfect," Her gigantic self boomed. 

Molly looked down at the gigantic version of Annabelle with an uneasy smile. "I know Poppy, it's just I don't normally wear bathing suits like this," she said. Her shy demeanor was a stark contrast to her deafening voice.

"I'm telling you, you look beautiful," Poppy insisted. She nodded towards the beach. "Why don't you show yourself off, Goddess?" she suggested.

Annabelle's stomach dropped. The people on the beach must've felt similarly, because they began to scream. 

Molly gave Poppy an uncertain look. "Are you sure, Poppy? I know you get sad when I step on bugs," she said.

Poppy moved closer towards Molly, until she was right in front of her bulging belly. She slowly moved Molly's hands down to her sides. Annabelle watched in disgust as her gigantic doppelganger planted a gentle kiss next to Molly's belly button. 

"You're more important," she boomed. 

Molly gazed down at her with an adoring smile. She patted Poppy's head lovingly. "Okay, Poppy, you win," she relented with a giggle that threatened to deafen Annabelle's ears.

Poppy moved out of Molly's way, as the enormous co-ed stood up straighter with a newfound confidence. She peered over the beach with a dominant glint in her eyes. Even Annabelle couldn't deny Molly's resemblance to a deity. 

Molly took a single step forward onto the beach, but the impact was instantly devastating. Although she was on the other side of the beach, Annabelle could hear the screams of terror from the people closest to the two colossal women. Molly continued to walk down the beach with Poppy trailing behind her. 

Annabelle could see huge waves of sand being tossed around as Molly simply walked along the beach. People were being thrown in each and every direction. They ran or were flattened completely under Molly's wide feet. 

The giant figures were still a ways away from Annabelle. She had a chance to run, but for some reason her legs weren't moving. She was forced to watch the massive women torment the people below them. Annabelle received a generous showing of Molly's vast cleavage as the enormous woman bent down to scoop up the people along the beach. 

The screams intensified as Molly lifted the people to her chubby face. A wide grin spread across her lips as she hungrily gazed at her palm. Ignoring the screams, Molly slowly opened her huge maw. Strings of saliva stretched across her mouth. Molly allowed her prodigious tongue to plop from her maw. She dragged the pink monster across her palm, either crushing or licking up the damned people along the way. 

When she reached the end of her palm, she retracted her tongue and closed her mouth. A large gulp echoed through the beach as the giant co-ed swallowed the people. 

Molly made a face of disgust that apparently worried Poppy. 

"What's wrong, Goddess?" Poppy cried, rushing over to her side.

Although she was terrified, Annabelle couldn't help but roll her eyes at the ridiculous tinier giant and her annoying affection. 

Molly answered her pet, "Nothing Poppy, it's just sandier than I'd thought it be." 

Annabelle hoped the giantess would choke on it.

People around her screamed and ran as the giantesses continued their devastating walk. Molly began to sweat, her skin glistening in a frustratingly beautiful way. She wiped sweat from her brow. Annabelle watched in horror as the salty liquid crashed onto the beach below the giantesses. It absolutely obliterated a couple that was running away from the giant women.

"It's so hot," Molly complained, fanning herself.

Poppy glanced down at the beach, more specifically at the people on the beach. She appeared conflicted for less than a second. 

"Why don't you sit down, Goddess?" She said.

The shrieks coming from around them signified that Poppy's words were understood. Molly, almost panting, nodded and made her move to sit.

Annabelle was far away enough that she wasn't at risk for being sat on, but the giantesses were so large that she could still see Molly's humongous bottom from where she stood. Molly turned around, revealing the largest ass Annabelle had ever seen. Her yellow bikini was stretched across each of Molly's gelatinous cheeks.

Annabelle could barely hear herself think as the screams of terror pierced through the beach as Molly began to sit down. Annabelle knew she had to run, but her eyes were glued onto the incomprehensibly sized ass.

As it descended, Annabelle saw it cast a dark shadow over its future victims. With a huge quake, Molly's butt met with the sand of the beach. Annabelle didn't know how many people had been squished underneath her, but she wouldn't have been surprised if the number was revealed to have been in the triple digits.  

Molly wiggled her hips, seemingly attempting to get comfortable. She leaned back and spread her limbs out, only crushing more people as she did so. Molly's legs were long enough that her feet went far into the ocean. 

Poppy kneeled down next to her, no doubt crushing more people under her knees and thighs. She gently stroked Molly's sweaty forehead. 

"Are you feeling better, Goddess?" She asked. Rage emerged within Annabelle. The chubby giantess had just killed countless people, and yet Poppy was tending to her.

Molly raised a massive hand to Poppy's cheek. She lovingly caressed it with her thick thumb. "Yes, thank you my sweet Poppy," she smiled. She booped Poppy's nose and let her hand fall to her side. The impact of her hand colliding onto the beach shook Annabelle and the other beach-goers. 

Molly's eyes traveled down to the sandy beach. She casually plucked a man from the sand. Annabelle winced as she watched the giantess leisurely poke and prod him with her oversized finger against her palm. 

With a bored expression, Molly casually tightened her fists, splattering the man into a tiny red splotch on her palm. She turned to Poppy, sighing. 

"Poppy, let's have some fun," she declared abruptly. 

Poppy's face brightened, but Annabelle's fell. Was crushing hundreds of people not exciting enough?

Poppy crawled over one of Molly's legs, and settled in-between her thighs. 

"Shit," Annabelle hissed, knowing what was coming—or rather whom. Annabelle truly felt for those who had managed to survive Molly's ass by running far enough to be between her thighs. They were about to experience a fresh kind of hell.

Poppy lowered her nude body onto the sand. She pulled herself closer to Molly's nether regions. Annabelle was sure she'd just decimated the people underneath her with her massive breasts.

If the smaller giantess noticed, she didn't say anything. Instead, Poppy began pressing her lips along Molly's large thighs. Molly moaned, shaking the beach as she did so. Annabelle felt bile rise in her throat when Poppy moved in even closer until her face was against Molly's bikini covered crotch. 

The smaller giantess inhaled deeply, causing Molly to throw her head back and clench her thighs against Poppy's head.

"You smell amazing, Goddess," Poppy sighed. 

That was enough for Annabelle. Her brain finally found the switch to make her feet move. She spun around and forced her legs to run as quickly as they could. Sand was kicked around her and she easily passed people by as she ran, but she still felt as though she were running in slow motion. 

It didn't matter how fast or slow she ran—as long as she was going in the direction away from them everything would be okay. 

She glanced back as she ran and saw she was getting far away from them, but then something changed. When looked forward once again, she found herself staring at a massive beige wall of flesh. Annabelle screamed and jumped back.

Her heart flew to her throat when she took in the scene in front of her. Poppy was vigorously going down on a withering and squealing Molly.

Somehow she'd been placed right next to the giant woman, despite all of her running. A dense and terrified crowed surrounded her, making it difficult to move through, let alone escape. 

Disgusting, revolting wet sounds thundered around them. Annabelle could hear Poppy's noisy efforts to please Molly as she gobbled up every ounce of liquid that squirted out of Molly's gigantic gushing pussy. They were so loud that it made it difficult for Annabelle to hear her own thoughts. 

Finally Molly's body clenched. She slammed her hands onto the ground and clenched her hands into fists, instantly killing the unfortunate people near her. The giant woman squealed as she came tremendously. Annabelle saw the liquid Poppy failed to consume became a running river of cum that ran down Molly's thigh. The people near the giantess' thigh were getting stuck in the thick river. Annabelle watched them struggle to stay above the liquid. She couldn't imagine a worse way to die. 

From above, Poppy finally removed her lips from Molly's lower ones. Her face was absolutely drenched in Molly's juices. She wasted no time in immediately lifting her head higher and bringing her lips to Molly's belly. 

The chubby giantess patted her head. "Oh Poppy, you're such a good girl," she giggled breathlessly. Annabelle could only watch with revulsion as Poppy gave Molly kisses all over her bulbous stomach. With each wet kiss she plopped onto her, she left a string of residue cum that cascaded from her colossal lips.

Annabelle was so disgustingly entranced with what she was seeing, she didn't notice Molly's enormous hand heading straight for the crowd until it was too late. Suddenly she was lifted high into the air before she was unceremoniously dropped onto Molly's gut along with dozens of other people. 

Annabelle landed on her back. She felt warm, thick, sticky liquid coat the entirety of her back. A shadow covered her. Poppy's gigantic face hovered from above. Screams rose from all around her.   

Molly's booming voice easily thundered over everyone's screams. "Poppy, worship me," she ordered. 

Poppy's eyes lit up at hearing Molly's command. Annabelle joined the crowd's screaming as Poppy descended onto Molly's stomach. 

Annabelle shrieked as her massive doppelganger's lips puckered and lowered towards her. Darkness overcame her until it was all she could see.



"Stop it! Stop it!" She screamed.

A firm, but gentle pressure wrapped around her. Molly's voice called out to her. It was much softer than before. 

"Poppy, shh, it's okay. Poppy, calm down," she soothed. 

The primal survival instinct in Annabelle was still pumping her body full of adrenaline. She wiggled and screamed, trying to attack anything that came near her.

"Poppy it's just a bad dream. It's not real," Molly's voice lulled. 

No. She was going to get crushed. Or eaten. She needed to escape. She needed to get away. 

Molly's voice returned, but it was more forceful. "Poppy, listen to me," she commanded. Annabelle froze at the sound of her powerful voice. 

Molly ordered, "Breathe in."

Annabelle was unsure whether to follow her orders. She still felt as though she was in danger. The dream had felt so real.

"Breathe in, Poppy," Molly demanded. 

Annabelle instinctively listened to her. She inhaled deeply. 

"Now breathe out," Molly ordered. Annabelle exhaled until all the air was expelled from her body,

"Again. Breathe in, then out," Molly commanded. 

Annabelle followed her instructions. Her heart was still pounding, but Annabelle no longer felt like she was being attacked. 

"Okay good," Molly said. After a moment she ordered, "Poppy, open your eyes."

Annabelle winced. Her skin prickled from her embarrassment. She hadn't even realized that her eyes were closed. The Shrinkee tentatively opened them. 

She was surprised to see the early light of the sunrise illuminate Molly's bedroom. She'd figured it was the middle of the night. 

Molly's large face looked down at her with concern filling her features. Annabelle glanced down. The giantess was firmly holding her body within her chubby fist. Annabelle felt strangely secure.

Still, her heart would not stop pounding as though she were in danger. The Shrinkee didn't know what was wrong. She wanted to vomit and burst into tears at the same time. 

Molly opened her fist and ordered Annabelle to breathe in and out, as she did before. Annabelle listened to her, but found herself still on the verge of a breakdown.  

"What's wrong with me?" Annabelle whimpered. 

Molly frowned. Annabelle's stomach jumped as Molly abruptly stood up. She looked down at Annabelle with sympathy in her eyes. 

"Nothing's wrong with you, Poppy, you're just having a panic attack," she said. She made her way towards her lavish bathroom that was connected to her bedroom. 

Annabelle blinked. That's what was happening? But the danger felt so real. Molly stepped into the bathroom. She gently placed Annabelle onto the sink's counter. 

The Shrinkee immediately curled into the fetal position. She watched as Molly fiddled with some of the shower's settings. 

Annabelle couldn't believe this was happening. She was no stranger to panic attacks. Living with Zoey had made anxiety a constant in her life. But she truly felt like she was dying. 

She couldn't cry, because she was certain that she would run out of air if she so much as sniffled. 

Molly appeared in front of her. She was naked. Annabelle trembled, she felt like she was still dreaming. The giantess tenderly picked her up from the sink and slowly began to undress her. Annabelle whimpered.

"Shh, it's okay Poppy, it's okay," Molly soothed her. 

Annabelle quieted down and allowed the giantess to strip her down. When she was finished, Molly stepped into the shower, holding Annabelle to her chest. Annabelle prepared herself to be pelted with huge water droplets, but she was pleasantly surprised when a gentle sprinkle of water cascaded over her. 

The water brought a calming warmth over Annabelle that coated her like a blanket. Annabelle nuzzled into Molly's large bosom. The giantess' heartbeat was a rhythmic and powerful constant, that somehow made her feel safe and protected.

"We can stay here as long as you need," Molly said softly.

Annabelle's heart no longer felt as though it was going to explode. She closed her eyes and simply allowed herself to be comforted by the giantess. Guilt and reason could come later.


--

"How did you know to do that?"

Molly looked down at Annabelle with a raised eyebrow as she cut up a banana into tiny pieces. The kitchen was empty except for the two of them. 

"What do you mean, Poppy?" She asked.

Annabelle fiddled with her fingers awkwardly. She clarified, "The shower thing."

"Oh, well I used to get panic attacks a lot when I was younger. Showers used to help," Molly explained.

Annabelle was surprised to hear that. Molly always seemed so composed. But Annabelle supposed that living with her parents' high expectations would more than likely induce some kind of panic disorder. 

Molly pinched a small piece of banana and held it to Annabelle's face. "Open up," the giantess cooed. 

Annabelle held back a groan and bit into the banana. Although they were the incorrect size, Annabelle missed using the utensils. It'd made her feel more human.

Molly stroked Annabelle's hair as she chewed. "I think you freaked out like that because you're afraid of facing your true feelings, Poppy," Molly suddenly noted.

With a mouthful of banana, Annabelle couldn't respond. Molly continued, "You've had nightmares before, but not like that. I really think that was a response to you suddenly indulging in your honest feelings for me."

Annabelle swallowed and shook her head. "You're wrong. That's not—I wasn't—I was just tired," Annabelle refuted. 

Molly looked down at her with sad eyes. "So you're saying that you don't think I'm impressive or beautiful?"

Annabelle felt her cheeks grow warm. "No, I'm not talking about what I said to your parents, I mean what I did to your—on your stoma—" Annabelle stopped herself. She groaned and shook her head as her entire face burned with embarrassment. 

Molly continued to caress Annabelle's hair. Her face was bright with amusement. "That's okay Poppy, one day you'll be able to accept how you really feel about me," she beamed. 

Annabelle didn't say anything to that. She just wanted to talk to Steven. She needed to up her anti-imprinting game. As it stood, Poppy was winning the fight for her psyche. 

Molly continued feeding Annabelle the banana until a set of gigantic footsteps began to echo through the kitchen. 

Annabelle winced when she saw Olga enter the kitchen. She looked as formidable as ever. If the giant woman noticed her, she didn't show it. Her eyes were focused onto Molly. The giant co-ed seemed completely uninterested in the large servant. She merely glanced at her, before turning her attention back to Annabelle. 

She held another piece of banana in front of Annabelle. The Shrinkee ate it, but her eyes were shifting between Olga and Molly.

Finally, Olga spoke. "Young Mistress, Mistress and Master need to see you in office," she said.

Molly rolled her eyes. "Of course they do," she scoffed. 

Annabelle had to admit, she was impressed by Molly's unbothered demeanor. The giantess turned to Olga. "I'll meet them after I put Poppy in her room," she declared. 

Olga nodded and quickly turned to leave the kitchen, but not before giving Annabelle a tiny nod of recognition. Annabelle blinked. She hadn't expected to be acknowledged by any of the BSA's servants, let alone a woman who must've sprayed her with water over a hundred times. 

Annabelle hid a smile. Somehow she felt slightly more human. 

Molly picked her up and returned her to her bedroom. Before she locked her inside the cage she declared, "This shouldn't take long Poppy. If this is not about school or work, then I'm walking out. Just color for a while and wait for me, okay?"

Annabelle nodded. She was lifted up towards Molly's face as the giantess puckered her lips. She pressed her soft lips against Annabelle's head. Annabelle inwardly cringed, but stayed quiet. The giantess set the Shrinkee down in the cage and locked its door. 

Annabelle watched Molly leave out the bedroom door. Her steps were determined and her gaze was resolute as she exited the bedroom.

Annabelle had hope that Molly would stand her ground, but she was still terrified that Molly's parents would somehow get their claws into her again. The Shrinkee shuddered at the thought. 

She pushed down an anxiety spiral that she felt was coming and headed for the bed. Although sleeping on Molly's stomach had been disgustingly comfortable, the nightmare had really drained Annabelle. The sleep she received the night before had not been nearly enough to make up for the countless nights she'd been forced awake. 

The Shrinkee jumped into her bed and quickly drifted off to sleep.

After what felt like seconds later, a loud buzzing blared around the cage, startling Annabelle awake. It took Annabelle a moment to realize the noise was coming from the cage's key panel. The Shrinkee stumbled out of bed, rubbing her eyes. 

She plodded over to the key panel and saw the red light over the number 2 key was blinking. Annabelle sighed. 

Harper.

Annabelle mentally prepared herself before selecting the button. 

"Hello—"

"Poppy? Omg are you okay? It's been so long! Where have you been? Why haven't you been sleeping in your room? Molly keeps responding to the group chat with like only one word texts. Are you okay? Why hasn't Molly been joining the group video chats? What's going o—"

"Goddess I'm fine!" Annabelle exclaimed. If she didn't interrupt her, then Harper was going to go on forever. 

"Are you sure? Where's Molly? Why hasn't she, like, been replying to us?" Harper demanded.

Annabelle glanced at the camera. She pictured Harper's intense blue eyes boring into her. She wasn't exactly sure how to answer her questions. She figured the other giantesses knew about Molly's parents and their relationship with their daughter, but Annabelle didn't want to say anything that might lead to more issues.

"She's been really busy, Goddess. Right now she's talking to her parents," Annabelle said.

She heard Harper sigh. For the first time she was quiet. After a moment she said, "Okay, it like makes sense now. I'll tell the girls."

Annabelle frowned, "What do you mean it makes sense, Goddess?" 

Harper sighed again. "It's like impossible for Molly to say no to her parents. I mean we all have things our parents make us do, but Molly's parents are like on a different level. They've always been like that," she explained. 

"Oh."

"Is that why you were gone all this time? Because Molly was keeping you away from them?" Harper asked.

Annabelle shook her head, "No Goddess." Annabelle hesitated. She didn't know how much to say. "I, uh, I was with Mr. and Mrs. Gates," she revealed.

"What?" Harper shouted, startling Annabelle. "Poppy are you okay? What did they make you do? Shit, I knew I should've kept you. This is why you need to stay with me at all—" Harper suddenly stopped herself, before asking, "Wait. Where are you right now? Like where's your room?"

Annabelle glanced behind her. She turned back to the camera, confused, "I'm in Goddess Molly's room."

"Wha—How are you in her bedroom, Poppy? Why aren't you with her parents?" 

"Goddess Molly took me back," Annabelle explained. 

The other line was silent for a few moments. "Poppy are you, like, confused right now? You said you were with Mr. and Mrs. Gates, right? So how did Molly take you back? Did her parents just return you or something?" She asked.

"No," Annabelle said, "Goddess Molly took me back. She asked me to come with her, and I did. I think that's what she's talking to her parents about right now."

"Oh my god," Harper breathed. "That's like...oh my god."

"Yeah so..."

"I mean I get it, love can make you do things you like normally wouldn't. Like I'd burn down the whole world for you, Poppy. Still, I never thought Molly would ever actually like stand up against her parents," Harper noted.

"Why don't you and the others defend her?" Annabelle blurted out. She'd been wondering that for a while. Annabelle hated Molly, yet after only a few days of listening to her mother bitch at her, the Shrinkee ended up saying something in her defense. 

The giantesses were supposed to be essentially sisters, and yet they allowed Molly's parents to chip away at her self-esteem for years. 

"We tried, Poppy," Harper said, her voice had a tone of surprise. She obviously didn't expect to hear that question from Annabelle. She explained, "It just made everything worse. Our parents got mad, and Molly asked us to stop, so we did. Our families are close, but we don't, like, get involved in each other's family drama. We just, like, ignore it now."

Annabelle didn't consider verbal abuse to be "family drama" but she kept her mouth shut. 

"But it sounds like Molly's sticking up for herself—or probably just sticking up for you, really. Either way, like, I think it's great!" Harper chirped. 

Annabelle was about to respond when Molly's bedroom door suddenly opened. The giantess closed the door behind her and looked up at the ceiling. She took in a deep breath and exhaled deeply. 

Annabelle searched her face for any indication of what was to come.

"Poppy what's wrong? Is Molly back?" Harper asked.

Molly must've heard Harper's voice, because she flinched and quickly made her way over to the cage. Annabelle kept herself steady as Molly shook the cage as she knelt down in front of it. Her huge face appeared in front of Annabelle. 

"Harper?' Molly called, creating wind for Annabelle with her breath.

"Hi!" Harper squealed, "Poppy told me what happened with your parents. Are you, like, okay?" 

Annabelle sat down next to Snooty the bear. It wasn't that she was uninterested in the conversation, it was just being physically in the middle of a conversation spoken by two giantess was a dizzying experience. They were so damn loud. 

"I'm okay, thanks. We spoke and they agreed to leave Poppy alone—at least for now. They gave me a bunch of other things to do, but I told them I'll do them when Poppy leaves," Molly said.

"That's amazing! You're, like, a bad bitch now," Harper noted.

Molly laughed and Annabelle held herself back from rolling her eyes. 

"Not really," Molly giggled, "I basically still have to do whatever they want—they just don't have a say in anything relating to Poppy." 

"Literally like how it should be," Harper said proudly. She added, "Don't worry about the others, I'll tell them what happened and that Poppy's okay."

Molly's face flashed with guilt. "Right, I'm sorry I've been avoiding you guys. I just wanted to handle the situation by myself, and then it kind of spiraled," she explained.

"Next time just tell us and we'll help you. We know how our parents can be," Harper said.

Molly smiled, "Yeah thanks, I will."

"Okay, I guess I'll go, even though I want to keep talking to Poppy...Poppy I miss you so much, I love you," Harper's words devolved into baby talk and infantile cooing, until she ended the call. 

Annabelle didn't have a second to enjoy the quiet. Molly unlocked the cage's doors and retrieved Annabelle in her possessive fist, bringing her closer to her.

Molly's beautiful face took up Annabelle's entire field of vision. Annabelle internally cringed at the lust in the giantess' piercing blue eyes. 

She could never get a break.

Molly grinned down at the Shrinkee. Her perfect white teeth were on fully display.

"Finally, it's just the two of us, Poppy. I think we should have some fun."


---

Annabelle stretched her limbs out, trying to loosen the tension in her joints. She shook when Molly began to giggle. 

"Poppy you're tickling me," she chuckled. 

Annabelle stopped moving. "Sorry Goddess," she said. 

The baths the giantesses gave Annabelle after they used her helped with the general soreness, but sometimes after a particularly enthusiastic session, her joints would become tight. 

Annabelle couldn't help but notice that the giantesses' masturbation sessions had become less of a terrifying and debilitating occurrence of trauma in which she would go on a downward spiral full of shame and despair, and were becoming more of an irritating and humiliating experience in which the strongest emotion she felt afterwards was indignation. 

The Shrinkee didn't know if it was due to her becoming increasingly numb, or if Poppy was influencing her perception of just how horrible the situation was. Either way, Annabelle suspected that her increasing apathy wasn't a good sign. 

Annabelle shoved the worrying thoughts from her head, and returned her attention back to the Shakespearean play Molly was reading. The giantess had plopped herself onto her bed, placed Annabelle onto her chest, and begun reading with the play propped up on her stomach. Annabelle was pleased that Molly had abandoned her plan to read a summary of The Tempest, and was instead reading the play in full, as was intended. 

Molly had started from the middle of the play, but Annabelle had been able to follow along. With the general knowledge she'd known about the play, and the information she'd picked up from Molly's assignments, she'd been able to easily grasp the plot. 

Technically Annabelle wasn't supposed to be reading at all, but Molly hadn't said anything, and Annabelle wasn't going to bring it up. 

A loud rumble from Molly's stomach interrupted her reading. The giantess set the play down with a giggle.

"I guess we should take a snack break," she said. She placed her open hand under against her chest, and Annabelle climbed into it. 

"How about some baby carrots?" Molly suggested.

Annabelle didn't understand Molly's change in diet. When she stayed with Harper, Annabelle noticed that the blonde didn't change her eating habits at all, yet Molly was suddenly eating like a rabbit. The Shrinkee had told herself that she wouldn't involve herself with the giantesses' personal lives, but it frustrated Annabelle to see Molly change herself for people as evil has her parents. 

Her disgust must've shown on her face, because Molly had yet to stand up from her bed. She looked down at Annabelle with a frown.

"What's wrong Poppy?" She inquired.

Annabelle knew she should keep her mouth shut. It didn't concern her—she didn't care about the giantesses. She didn't care. 

"Why are you eating like this? You keep just having just a little bit of vegetables and fruit. You didn't even have breakfast this morning," Annabelle blurted. 

She inwardly cursed herself. Why was she involving herself?

BECAUSE YOU UNDERSTAND OUR PURPOSE IS TO SERVE OUR GODDESS WITH ALL OF HER NEEDSEVEN THE ONES OF WHICH SHE IS UNAWARE.

"Fuck," Annabelle hissed under her breath. Hearing Poppy's voice let her know she'd made the wrong decision. 

It didn't matter. She fully expected Molly to brush her off with an excuse. 

"H-How did you..."

Annabelle looked up at the giantess, and was surprised to see she looked taken aback. Molly shook her head in disbelief, "I keep forgetting that you're watching me as much as I'm watching you, Poppy."

Annabelle didn't appreciate that sentiment, but she moved past it. Her face twisted with confusion, "Goddess, why are you doing this?"

Molly sighed, blowing air over Annabelle. "It's just easier," she said, "If my mother sees me eating anything other than food from her 'approved diet' then she just goes on this whole rant about how I'm abusing my body. It's exhausting. I can just eat what I want when I move out."

Annabelle pursed her lips, "That's too long, Goddess. You shouldn't be afraid of eating in your own house."

Annabelle knew she was being a hypocrite. Half of her time living with Zoey was spent making sure that the Amazonian athlete had enough food available to avoid violent outbursts caused by her hangry moods. 

"It's not that big of a deal, Poppy. I'm used to it," Molly shrugged.

As Annabelle looked up at Molly's defeated expression, the Shrinkee grew angry. She saw herself in Molly, meekly waiting for Zoey to pass out so she could scavenge through the kitchen for scraps.  

"No!" Annabelle snapped, startling Molly, "You work too hard not to be able to eat a damn chocolate bar when you want to."

Molly gazed down at Annabelle curiously. After a second, her face adopted an amused smile. She chuckled softly, "Okay Poppy, fair enough."

Annabelle, still tingling with irritation, demanded "So are you going to eat something you want for once?"

Molly opened her mouth to answer, but she suddenly stopped herself. She glanced at The Tempest on her bed and back at Annabelle. 

The Shrinkee truly had no idea what the giantess was thinking. 

Molly's smile widened, "Actually, I think I have a better idea."

Annabelle saw the delight in Molly's eyes, but for the first time since she could remember, she wasn't scared by the giantess' excitement. 



--

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Annabelle muttered under her breath. 

She was experiencing what was most likely the coolest thing to ever happen to her. The Shrinkee couldn't stop looking around at her grand surroundings. Velvet curtains and red carpeted walls decorated the elegant room. Annabelle eyes, however, were glued onto the massive projector screen that displayed a limited edition recording of an elusive performance of The Tempest from several decades ago. 

They had already watched it already once, and were watching it again with the director's commentary. Annabelle knew she was in trouble. She was unironically having the best time of her life. 

Annabelle was once again on Molly's stomach, but she was surrounded by candy and snacks that were giant-sized to her. The giantess chewed a licorice stick above her while the director spoke about how casting Miranda had been the most difficult part of the pre-production process. 

Annabelle was acutely aware how fucked the situation was—particularly the intense amount of enjoyment she was receiving from the experience.

BASK IN THE WARMTH OF OUR GODDESS' COMAPNY. HER PRESENCE IS THE SOLE REASON YOU ARE GAINING SO MUCH ENJOYMENT FROM THIS.

Annabelle hated how right Poppy was. 

To put it simply: Molly was a delight. 

She made observations that Annabelle hadn't considered, and gave context for the parts of the play Annabelle hadn't read. Other than the occasional stroking of her back, the giantess treated Annabelle like an equal. 

BUT YOU ARE NOT EQUAL. DO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR GODDESS' GRACIOUS TREATMENT. 

Annabelle pinched her hand, hoping that the pain would distract her from Poppy's nonsense. It turned out that she didn't need to produce her own distraction.

The giantess suddenly scoffed, slightly shaking Annabelle. 

"What?" Annabelle asked, turning around to look up at the gigantic co-ed.

"The director just said that she thinks that her interpretation of Caliban makes him more empathetic," she answered, biting into a chocolate bar. 

"You don't think they did that?" Annabelle asked.

Molly shook her head, "No, it's just you can't make him likeable or whatever she's going for. He's like the worst character in the play, he betrays Prospero!" 

Annabelle frowned, "Well, Prospero enslaved him. He treated him horribly."

Molly shrugged, "Did he really? He taught him so much. Caliban just comes off as ungrateful."

Annabelle bristled. Just like that, Molly reminded Annabelle that she would always be a product of the BSA. The Shrinkee stayed quiet, but silently fumed. 

Molly continued on with her opinion, "Even if he did treat him so badly, it doesn't matter, Prospero is his master. Where is his loyalty?" 

Annabelle retorted, "So he should just obey Prospero just because he claimed himself to be his master?"

Molly put down the chocolate bar. "It's not just about declaring himself his master, it's about making Caliban his slave. If Prospero didn't have his powers and Ariel, then he wouldn't have been able to make him his. If Caliban wasn't meant to be a slave then he wouldn't have become one. But Prospero is powerful and Caliban isn't," Molly explained. 

Annabelle clenched her fists, "So that just gives Prospero the right to treat Caliban like that—because he thinks he owns him?"

Molly countered, "Poppy, you saw what happened when Prospero took his eyes off of Caliban for a second. He was instantly betrayed. Sometimes, if you want to train something, then you have to be strict—so strict that the only way they know how to live is by your words."

"Is that what your mother taught you?" Annabelle spat. 

Molly flinched from Annabelle's harsh words. The Shrinkee didn't care. She was so sick of the giantesses' bullshit reasons they used to subjugate every Shrinkee they came across.  

The giantess scowled and narrowed her eyes down at Annabelle. The Shrinkee was undeterred. She glared right back. 

Molly quickly paused the movie and returned her irate gaze to Annabelle.

"That isn't fair, Poppy," she said. 

"Isn't it? Honestly, when you really think about it, what's the difference between you two?" Annabelle snapped. She knew it was a shitty thing to say, but Molly's beliefs were shitty. 

"I'm not mean, Poppy. And I'm willing to grow and change," Molly rebutted. 

Annabelle scoffed, "How have you changed?"

"For one thing, you're not under my foot right now, even though you're being disrespectful," Molly said. "A few weeks ago, I would've kept you in my sock for hours if you'd spoken to me like this. But because I've grown, I'm taking into consideration that you've had a rough week with my parents, and are probably still tired from your nightmare."

Annabelle's angry demeanor cracked at the images Molly was conjuring up of the Shrinkee underneath her foot. Annabelle, of course, was aware of the giantesses' much gentler treatment of her compared to when she'd first been shrunken. 

YOU HAVE GOTTEN COMPLACENT. ENTITLED. THEY CAN CRUSH YOU WITH ENDLESS WEIGHT AT A MOMENT'S NOTICE. DO NOT FORGET YOUR PLACE.

Annabelle gulped. Poppy was right. She had forgotten her place. Just because they weren't actively stepping on her or breaking her bones to prove a point, didn't mean that they were equals.

They still dangled her father's life over her. 

She couldn't forget that. No matter how much candy she was given, or the private screenings she was shown, she was still a pet. And as long as her father was alive, she would be a perfect one.

Annabelle unclenched her fists. She forced her face to soften. 

She raised her head to meet the gaze of the still irritated-looking giantess.

"Y-You're right Goddess, I'm sorry," Annabelle relented. 

Molly's scowl instantly dropped. Her thick finger patted Annabelle's head, "Aw Poppy, it's okay, I forgive you. Like I said, I know you're probably cranky." Annabelle said nothing and allowed the giantess to get her fill of petting her. 

Molly stroked Annabelle's hair for a while before adding, "You know I really am proud of you, Poppy. You've come so far. Not only were you able to withstand my parents for an entire week, you also stood up to them. I know you said all of those nice things about me, but I truly think you're the amazing one."

"Thank you Goddess," Annabelle replied. 

"I mean it, Poppy, I think you're making me a better person," Molly said. "I would've never thought I would be able to talk to my parents like I did."

There was a lull when Molly suddenly asked, "Poppy, do you want to know something?"

Annabelle would have preferred to spend the rest of day in silence, but instead she squeaked, "What?"

"You were right about the whole strict thing," Molly admitted. She peered down at Annabelle for a response, but the Shrinkee truly didn't know what she was supposed to say to that. It felt like a trap.

Molly continued, "When I first got you, I thought being strict was the way to go. Honestly, that was the advice my mother gave me—big shock, I know. That's actually why I let my mother have you for so long—I thought you were improving under her watch. I mean your walk was amazing, and I had used the same methods before: the eating cereal with my mouth open, the dumping you in ice water—all of that was me trying to put you in your place by using fear tactics."

Annabelle flinched. She spoke before she was able to remind herself of her perfect pet position. "You ate like that because you were trying to scare me? That was only one day after you shrunk me! I was already terrified!" Annabelle cried.

Molly cringed, "I know, I know, but I thought I was doing the right thing at the time. You were being so stubborn."

Annabelle had to physically bite down on her tongue to keep from exploding. 

"But really I'm just saying, look how much you've grown—no pun intended. You're sweeter, you learn quicker, and you follow instructions perfectly. I mean it when I say you're really a good girl. I couldn't ask for a better Shrinkee," Molly said earnestly. Her blue eyes shone with powerful pride.

Annabelle's throat was dry. She was uncomfortable, but for a reason that stunned her. She gave Molly a quiet, "Thank you" and turned around to resume the play. 

Although the climax began to unfold on the screen, Annabelle didn't hear a second of it. The only thing she could hear was the pounding of her own heart in her ears. It had begun when Molly had complimented her, and had not stopped since. 

She made sure to face toward the screen, because her entire face was burning. 

She didn't get it. She truly didn't get it. Molly had praised her how someone would praise a puppy in training. 

And yet, Annabelle was reacting in the exact same way as she had when Oliver had told her that he liked her singing.

Annabelle clasped her hand over her chest, willing it to stop betraying her. Still, it pounded on as Molly's words echoed in her head. 

Annabelle closed her eyes. She needed to see Steven. Now

Molly's stomach shook Annabelle as it gurgled from underneath her. 

FEEL THE POWER OF OUR GODDESS. SHE IS IMMENSE. SHE IS ALL-ENCOMPASSING. SHE IS ALL WE NEED.

Annabelle squeezed her eyes tighter and tried to push everything from her mind.

Though it was difficult to ignore both Poppy's voice and the wetness between her legs.

Annabelle curled into herself.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck."



Chapter End Notes:

I'm going to be honest. This chapter took so long because I changed the ending like five times. Molly is such an interesting character to write, and she and Annabelle's relationship is so complicated. That balance of insecure young woman, and fierce owner is a difficult line to walk. 

ANYWAY.

Tell me what you guys are thinking! Who's next? Leah or Naomi...or maybe someone else🤪? (I'm joking...or am I?)  Did you notice anything interesting in this chapter? What did you think of the dream sequence? 

Comment away!