- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys, I'm back from the dead! Sorry for the super delay. The end of last year got insanely busy for me, but like I said before, I don't plan on abandoning this story (we've come too far, lol).

I have another long one for you guys today--it's the least I can do after such a long leave of absence. I seriously appreciate all the well wishes and comments. They were a big factor in making sure I took time out of my schedule to write.



Annabelle stared up at the ceiling far above her cage. The fibers of the carpet tickled her as she lay on her back. She flexed her toes, listening to the dull hum of the centralized air flow out the air ducts of Naomi's bedroom.

Nothing. There was so much nothing happening. Nell had respected her request not to see her any longer. What that left was a huge chunk of free time for Annabelle. 

INSTEAD OF LAZING AWAY, YOU SHOULD BE PREPARING TO ASSIST OUR GODDESS IN DESTROYING THAT VILE MAN.

Annabelle grimaced at Poppy's voice rattling on in her head. All the quiet solitude had left ample time for Poppy to pester her abut Mr. Acker's imminent destruction.

"That has nothing to do with me," she muttered, rolling onto her stomach.

HOW COULD IT NOT PERTAIN TO US? OUR GODDESS IS SEEKING REVENAGE FOR HIS ACTIONS AGAINST YOU.

"Let Naomi do whatever she wants to do," Annabelle grunted. Her cheek pressed against the carpet. Her nose had officially adapted to the smell of the sock-carpet. 

YOU CANNOT ABANDON OUR GODDESS' PLANS.

"How can I abandon something I was never a part of?" Annabelle exhaled. 

Poppy's voice turned bitter. YOUR SELFISHNESS KNOWS NO

Annabelle sat up, stretching, "Yeah yeah, I'm a selfish bitch who doesn't deserve her Goddess because she doesn't want to participate in torturing some guy."

"SOME GUY" WHO DARED TO TOUCH WHAT RIGHTFULLY BELONGS TO OUR GODDESSES. YOU SHOULD

The doorknob began to turn, ending Poppy's lecture. Annabelle stood to her feet, thankful for the interruption, but dreading the upcoming interaction with the giantess.

The door opened, and Naomi thundered in. She spun around and locked the door. She was a whirlwind of energy, and Annabelle already felt herself becoming swept up in it. 

Naomi was looming over her cage in a second. Her features were a lot softer than Annabelle anticipated. She looked down at Annabelle with exhausted eyes.

Wordlessly, she opened the cage. Her gigantic hand slinked inside. It fell on top of her and wrapped her into a tight fist.

Annabelle was pulled up high into the air until she was right in front of Naomi's huge, beautiful face. Naomi gave her a soft smile that made Annabelle's traitorous heart pound. The giantess walked over to her bed and sat down against the headboard. 

She stroked Annabelle's hair. Her lips pouted as she spoke in a baby voice.

"Kwisses, I need widdle kwisses from my Poppy," she cooed.

Annabelle cringed, but Naomi's lips were already on her face. She peppered Annabelle with sloppy smooches. Naomi squealed through her kisses, "You are the cutest widdlest, most special-est widdle Shrinkee in the whole wide world."

Naomi's saliva covered Annabelle's face. The Shrinkee kept her eyes closed just remained still in Naomi's fist as she was smothered by the giantess' lips.

Naomi continued on without a break for a while. Annabelle lost track of time and just let the giantess go on and on. Her mind drifted. The irony that she'd complained about nothing happening wasn't lost on her. She would've taken hours of boredom over Naomi's cloying babbling.

Finally the giantess seemed to slowing down, "My widdle perfect Poppy Woppy. I love you so much."

Annabelle blinked, trying to get the saliva from her eyes. "I love you too, Goddess," she managed to breathe out.

Naomi squealed again and re-puckered her lips. Annabelle's stomach dropped. She couldn't take anymore.

"Goddess, can I ask you a question?" Annabelle blurted out before Naomi could restart her assault.

The giantess paused and to Annabelle's relief—retracted her lips. She blinked and then smiled down at the Shrinkee.

"Of course, my widdle cutie-patootie," she said, tickling Annabelle's stomach.

As the Shrinkee laughed, she hurriedly thought of a question to ask. "Um, what did you do with that fabric?" She inquired.

Naomi's eyebrows scrunched. "Fabric?" She repeated.

"Uh yeah," Annabelle said, "you got it when I did the photoshoot with Mr. Sano."

Naomi's massive mouth formed into a small circle. "Oh," she breathed, blowing air onto Annabelle. "That fabric. I haven't done anything with it yet."

"Really?" Annabelle asked, trying to keep Naomi talking instead of kissing, "You seemed like you wanted it for something specific."

Naomi's lip twitched ever so slightly, "I mean yeah, I was considering some stuff..." She trailed off.

"Yeah? Like what?" 

Annabelle was surprised to see a slight blush was across Naomi's cheeks. The giantess moved past her question.

"You're such a curious little Shrinkee today," Naomi purred, tickling Annabelle with her finger. 

Laughter was forced again from the captive Shrinkee. Thankfully, unlike Nell, Naomi knew when to stop her tickling assault.  

She smiled down at Annabelle. "Poppy, are you hungry? It's about time for a snack," she said.

Annabelle held back a sigh. She was relieved she would get a break from Naomi's lips, but it hadn't gone unnoticed how Naomi sidestepped her question.

The Shrinkee nodded, "Sure Goddess." 

Naomi's smile grew. She wrapped her fingers around Annabelle's shrunken body. Annabelle couldn't help but feel secure in the giantess' hand. Naomi walked out of her bedroom and through the halls of the Sano's grand manor. 

Annabelle peeked through Naomi's fingers. The magnificent decorations were styled through the halls right up to the kitchen. 

Naomi's slippers slapped against the marble floor of the kitchen for a second before her stride halted. The giantess' fingers tightened around the Shrinkee. 

Annabelle was confused at the giantess' sudden pause. 

"Calm down, I'm leaving, I'm leaving."

Annabelle understood. The Shrinkee tensed at Nell's voice. It sounded like her mouth was full. Naomi continued to move into the kitchen—slower.

Naomi snarled, "What is wrong with you? Why are you stuffing your face?"

Her mouth still apparently full, Nell replied, "Lena made this for me. I just got an 'A' on one of my finals so she surprised me with a sundae to celebrate."

A woman's voice, Lena, inserted, "Young Miss, I can also make you a—"

Naomi cut her off, "Why are you talking?" Her voice was even and disinterested. Annabelle flinched at the giantess' rudeness. Nell sucked her tongue in disapproval.

Lena stammered out, "I-I'm—My apologizes Young Miss." 

"Just cut up some fruit and cheese and bring it to my room," she ordered. She was already turning and heading back to her bedroom when the servant replied.

"Yes Young Miss," she squeaked.

Naomi strutted back towards her bedroom. When she returned, she closed the door a plopped down onto the bed, shaking Annabelle along with her hand.

Light found the Shrinkee when the giantess raised her hand to her humungous, grinning face. 

"Poppy," she chirped, "are you so excited to eat your widdle biddle cheese and fruit?"

"Y-Yes Goddess," Annabelle said, still trying to grapple with the fact that the same Naomi who'd been so mean to that servant, was the same cooing giant girl beaming down at her. 

Annabelle squeaked up at Naomi, "Aren't you hungry, Goddess?" 

Naomi raised her eyebrows before a wide smile spread across her face. She brought Annabelle close to her lips. The plush pillows brushed across Annabelle's face as she whispered. 

"Are you offering yourself, Poppy?"

Annabelle's entire body tingled. Fear prickled throughout her, but there was something else that accompanied it.  

Annabelle typically kept her gaze away from the giantesses' mouth, but her eyes were locked on the gigantic pink thing. Beyond her lips was a hot, humid, wet cave that offered only darkness. Still, Annabelle couldn't look away.

GO IN.

Annabelle clenched her hands.

GO IN AND GIVE YOURSELF TO OUR GODDESS. BECOME HERS COMPLETELY. COAT YOURSELF IN HER SALIVA AND PLUMMET INTO THE DEPTHS OF HER WARM BODY.

Annabelle slowly raised her hands towards Naomi's lips. Just before she touched them, the giantess pulled her away.

She giggled and smiled down at her. "Just kidding," she laughed, tickling her stomach. 

Annabelle tried to remember how to breathe. She forced herself to give Naomi a small smile. The punk-rock giantess beamed back at her, when there was a knock at the door.

"Pardon me, Young Miss, I have brought the cheese and fruit," Lena said from behind the door, her voice shaky. 

Naomi wiggled her finger against Annabelle's torso. "Time for num nums," she cooed, low enough that Lena wouldn't be able to hear her. 

Annabelle's heart pounded as Naomi headed for the door. Before, she'd only felt pure terror from the giantesses' mouths. That had been...different. 

Her stomach twisted. 

Her time was running out. She needed to see Steven.

Poppy was coming for her.


----

"Goddess, can I ask you a favor?"

Naomi's voice came back clear through the cage's speaker. "That's funny Poppy, I was just about to ask you the same thing—well—not ask," she said, her voice somewhat breathy. She sounded like she was walking.

Annabelle swallowed. "Um, what did you need?" She inquired. 

Naomi replied, "You go first, Poppy. I'll tell you in a second."

Annabelle nodded, playing with the ends of her hair. "Right, um, could Steven come over—and Bitsy?" She quickly added, cursing herself internally for possibly raising suspicion. 

Naomi was silent for a moment—except for the sounds of her breath. "You want to invite your little friends over for a play date?" She said with a soft chuckle. The lack of baby voice let Annabelle know she wasn't alone.

Warmth spread to the Shrinkee's cheeks. "Yes Goddess," she replied. 

"I'll think about it," Naomi said, "But now it's time for my favor."

Annabelle tensed. "Yes Goddess?"

"Come closer to the speaker," she ordered. 

Annabelle allowed her feet to guide her. Her toes scrunched the carpet anxiously. She stood in front of the keypad.

"I want you to listen closely, Poppy," Naomi commanded. Annabelle leaned in towards the speaker. "Let me know when you're ready," Naomi said.

Annabelle swallowed again. She moved even closer. "I'm ready—"

A gust of air shot out of the speaker. It collided with Annabelle's face. The Shrinkee jumped back. The room started to spin. Annabelle fell to her knees. Nausea threatened to consume her. 

Annabelle collapsed onto the floor, her eyes unfocused. In her fading vision, she saw Naomi's bedroom door open. An enormous figure made its way over to the cage. Its shadow covered her.

The last thing she saw before she lost consciousness was a figure reaching to lift up her cage.

---

Annabelle's head was pounding before she even opened her eyes. She groaned, holding her hand to her head.

"Shit," she hissed. She sat up and was surprised to find that she was sitting. Annabelle forced her eyes open. 

The Shrinkee's world stopped. Her breath ceased. Her mouth dried and her heart ached with every beat.

She was in a classroom. She was in his classroom. Annabelle's wide eyes scanned everywhere around her. There was no mistaking it. The decorations and seating were slightly changed, but the structure was exactly the same. From the ceilings to the white board, it was all the same.

Annabelle was back in her 12th grade Statistics class. She sat at a desk. It was the same desk her high school used. 

The Shrinkee stood up and spun around the empty classroom. As she moved she noticed what she was wearing. She wore a short plaid skirt and knee high white socks. Her torso was covered in a white button down styled with a matching red tie. A dark blazer finished off the outfit. 

Annabelle slowly touched her hair. Two low pigtails.

She was dressed as a school girl. 

"Poppy," Annabelle muttered to herself. Then louder, she called out in the empty classroom, "Poppy!"

She had to be dreaming. It was definitely a dream. A low moan rang out from behind the teacher's desk at the front of the classroom. 

Annabelle jumped. "Hello?" She called.

"What happened?" A groggy voice groaned. 

Annabelle's heart dropped. She recognized the voice. "Mr. Acker?" She breathed.

A man gathered himself up from behind the desk. His hand ran through his disheveled brown hair. A scraggly beard covered his jaw. Still, despite his haggard appearance, Annabelle saw the handsome face all the girls in her class were infatuated by. 

His blue eyes widened when they fell onto her. 

"Anna?" He said, sounding equally as shocked as she was. 

It was then Annabelle realized she unfortunately was not dreaming. Her legs gave out and she collapsed onto her chair. 

She gripped the sides of her head and lowered her gaze to her desk. "Shit shit shit," she repeated. 

Every time she got the tiniest bit comfortable, the giantesses had to remind her that they were actually insane. 

Mr. Acker started to step towards her. "I heard that you had...how are you still...?"

Before he could get within ten feet of her, Annabelle jumped out of her seat and took a step back. Mr. Acker stopped in his tracks. He put his hands up in a surrendering position. 

"You don't have to be afraid of me," he said, "I promise I had nothing to do with us being here." His face contorted with pity, "Anna, I'm sorry but, if you're here then that means you were shrunken. He hesitated before adding, "I'm sorry, I never knew that you were also a..." He trailed off. 

Annabelle turned from him. She couldn't do this. Took a deep breath, trying to calm her pounding heart. She exhaled.

"Do you remember how you got here?" Mr. Acker inquired. He continued, "Some bald guy sucker punched me and then brought me to a warehouse. He kept me there—they didn't even give me any food or anything—then some other guys came back with a device—I think it was a stimulator now that I think about it—and they shrunk me."

His eyes darted around the room. "This is my old classroom, right?" He said, his voice was getting louder. He spun around, taking in everything. "What the fuck is going on?"

A buzzing rang through the classroom. Both Shrinkees' hands shot up to cover their ears. 

Over the static radio, a voice boomed. It was so chipper, it took Annabelle a second to recognize it.

"Why hello, and welcome to class," Naomi's bouncy voice chirped. 

Mr. Acker called up at the ceiling. "Who are you? What do you want with us?" He demanded.

Naomi ignored him, "Today we'll be having a pop quiz. Don't worry, you won't need a pen or paper, you can just call out the answer if you know it." 

Mr. Acker slammed his fist against his desk. "Damn it! Tell me what the fuck is going on."

Naomi continued on, "This first question is just for you Mr. Acker, so get ready." She cleared her throat. "Can you name five students you have taught over the years?"

Mr. Acker's face twisted with confusion. "What are you playing at?" He asked.

"You have ten seconds," Naomi said, her voice still bouncy.

Mr. Acker paled. "Shit," he hissed. He looked up at the ceiling, "Ashley, Kelsey, Sasha, Heather, and uh, Anna," he answered, glancing at Annabelle.

Annabelle wrapped her arms around herself. She wasn't surprised by his answers. They were all female students—and she was sure Naomi had also noticed.

"Interesting," Naomi chuckled, "All right, you pass the first round."

Mr. Acker rubbed his face. His fingers transformed his skin into an angry red. "Just fucking tell me what you want," he snapped. 

"Second question," Naomi continued without missing a beat, "And don't worry, this one's yours again, Mr. Acker."

Annabelle's former teacher started to pace around the front of the classroom. His square jaw was clenched. He said nothing. Naomi kept going. 

"Have you ever acted as an advisor for any extracurricular activities? And if so, name three," she said.

Mr. Acker scowled, "Is this about my teaching? Were you one of my students?"

"Ten, nine, eight—"

"Shit," he cursed, sharply inhaling his breath between his teeth, "Yes I did—fuck—god I don't know—dance, cheerleading, and softball?"

Naomi's voice rang through the classroom. "Wow, you sure are athletic for a math teacher, aren't you?" She noted.

Mr. Acker looked up at the ceiling. He scratched at his beard, irritated. "Did you not pass one of my classes? Is that what this is about?" He demanded.

There was a short pause before Naomi spoke again.

"Final question, Mr. Acker," she started to which his nostrils expelled a gust of air. "How many of your students have you tried to sleep with?" She asked.

Mr. Acker's arms dropped to his sides. His face darkened. His eyes still were locked up on the ceiling. 

"What?" He said gravely. 

"I think we both know what I asked," Naomi said, her voice still bright. She added, "This question is open to the entire class, so feel free to answer too, Poppy."

Annabelle flinched. Mr. Acker's gaze turned to her. He showed a mixture of confusion at her apparent change in name. There was also a deep suspicion aimed at her. 

"Anna," he said slowly, "do you know what's going on here?"

Annabelle shook her head and took a step backwards. Her foot met a chair, and it knocked over onto the ground.

Mr. Acker stepped around the desk. "Anna, you need to tell me what you know right now," he said. 

Annabelle took another step back, "I-um—"

He started walking towards her, "Anna, if you said something that you didn't mean that's okay. I won't be angry, we just need to clear up any misunderstandings."

Tears prickled Annabelle's eyes. Her back hit the wall of the classroom. Mr. Acker's large frame was over her in a second. His meaty hands gripped both of her arms, holding her in place. Annabelle's lip trembled. 

"Tell me Anna," he said, his voice low and deep, "what did you do?"

A tear spilled from her eye. "N-No, I didn't—"

The classroom buzzed with a hissing sound. Mr. Acker jumped and looked around. "What the...?" He trailed off and slumped to the floor. Annabelle went to get away from his limp form, when she felt the familiar nausea from earlier.  

Within seconds, Annabelle's face was on the classroom floor. Once again, she drifted off into darkness. 

--

Annabelle groaned before she opened her eyes. A firm weight was pressed against her head. The Shrinkee blinked, and was surprised to see only pockets of light above her. She looked around her and found she was surrounded. 

Annabelle stood up, pushing away the many objects around her. When she managed to get to her feet, her heart pounded in her ears. She was in a bowl--a bowl filled with firetruck red cherry tomatoes. 

Annabelle looked beyond the gigantic bowl. She was in one of the Sanos' conference rooms. 

"Wow, your Type 0 body is no joke."

Annabelle jumped at Naomi's voice. She'd been so preoccupied with the sudden change in environment, she hadn't noticed the enormous co-ed hovering above the bowl. 

The punk-rock giantess peered down at Annabelle, her black eyebrows furrowed. "That bug is so much bigger than you, yet you woke up before him. My mom said you might since we've already used the gas on you before. Your body is already adapting to it," Naomi said, impressed. 

Annabelle looked down at the tomatoes. "Goddess, what's happening?" She squeaked. 

"Fucking justice," Naomi answered. She crossed her arms, "that classroom shit was Penelope's idea. She had the entire thing recreated—I thought it was too much pussy footing around. And when he fucking touched you, I ended that shit right there. Now I'm gonna do this my way."

Annabelle's stomach twisted. She wanted no part of this.

"Goddess I—"

A groan emitted from down below towards the bottom of the bowl. A few cherry tomatoes started moving around before Mr. Acker emerged from the pile. He rubbed his face. "What the fuck happened?" He grunted. 

His unfocused eyes tried to make sense of the cherry tomatoes that were the size of watermelons to the Shrinkees. His gaze traveled from the cherry tomatoes, to the shadow that covered them, to the figure that created the shadow. 

His eyes threatened to take over his entire face. Mr. Acker's mouth dropped open and released a terrified scream. He fell onto his bottom, nearly being overtaken by the cherry tomatoes again. 

Instead of being amused by his fear, Naomi's face was coated in thinly veiled anger. 

She remained quiet as the Shrinkee continued to shout. She allowed him to scream his head off until his face was almost as red as the tomatoes he was surrounded by. 

When Mr. Acker's screams transformed into panicked whimpers, Naomi finally spoke. 

"Are you fucking finished?" She snarled, her eyebrow raised. 

Mr. Acker was already crying. "Please let me go," he begged. Annabelle cringed at his pathetic display. It was surreal to see such a harrowing figure in her mind behave in such a way.

Naomi's gigantic hand lowered itself to the bowl. Mr. Acker yelped and cowered underneath a few tomatoes. Naomi ignored him and plucked up a tomato. She peered at it, twisting it in her fingers before she popped it in her humongous mouth.

Mr. Acker screamed as the giantess' maw opened, revealing her white teeth. Naomi's lips twisted into a scowl. 

"You eat this shit?" She frowned, swallowing the fruit. 

Annabelle took a deep breath. She closed her eyes and let her breath go. She reopened her eyes. Naomi was still eating the tomatoes while Mr. Acker jumped every time her hand came towards the bowl.

"Goddess," Annabelle said, projecting her voice loud enough to be heard by the chewing giantess.

Naomi's brown eyes landed on Annabelle. Her face didn't change, Annabelle could still see the indignation on her face. 

"Please, stop it," Annabelle said. 

Naomi tossed another tomato into her mouth. "No," she replied, casually. 

"I didn't ask for this," Annabelle said, attempting to keep her voice leveled. 

"I know that," Naomi said through a mouthful of tomatoes. "I'm doing this because want to."

"Goddess—"

"Poppy are you seriously defending him? He needs to be gone," Naomi snapped.

"Then lock him up," Annabelle retorted, "give him to Dr. Sano."

Naomi snarled, "He has to be wiped off the Earth."

Mr. Acker clambered to his feet. "Wait wait wait," he begged, his face red and his eyes wide. He gestured to Annabelle. "I don't know what she said to you—"

Naomi threw another tomato in her mouth. "I'd suggest you stop talking," she said. 

Mr. Acker kept going. "You cannot just damn me because of what one girl says," he cried.

Naomi set down the tomato in her hand. She leaned back, crossing her arms. "No? What about two girls? What about Harley, your seventeen year old girlfriend?" Naomi mused.

The Shrinkee shook his head. "No, that's not—I-I  didn't—" He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Annabelle wondered if he'd heard of the Shrinkee mantra also. He reopened his eyes. 

His face transformed with an eerie confidence. He looked up at Naomi, his blue eyes piercing. Mr. Acker sighed, pulling up his shirt sleeves to reveal his muscular forearms. 

It was then Annabelle recognized the handsome teacher her classmates had obsessed over. He ran his hands through his hair.

"Look, I'll be the first to admit that I could do a lot better at drawing the line between friend and teacher, but I take my role as an educator very seriously," he said, "Harley was a very friendly young lady. I just reciprocated. I don't know if she misunderstood our student-tutor relationship, but nothing ever happened between the two of us."

Annabelle's mouth was dry. Her heart pounded in her ears. He was lying. She wanted to say something, but bile rose in her throat. 

Naomi nodded to Annabelle. "And what about her?" She asked, her voice not betraying any emotion. 

Mr. Acker's eyes flickered over to Annabelle. He shot her a brief look of pity before he returned his attention to Naomi.

He sighed, as if what he was about to say, pained him. "You don't understand," he said, "Annabelle is a very troubled girl—she always has been."

Annabelle froze. Suddenly she was back in high school—back when everyone looked at her with disgust and disappointment. 

Naomi's expression remained unchanged. Annabelle's mind swirled. She didn't think the giantess would believe Mr. Acker at first, but the man could be very persuasive. An entire town already believed she was a slut—why wouldn't Naomi?

Mr. Acker went on, "It wasn't a secret that her father wasn't as involved with her as he had been with her step-sister, so it wasn't a huge surprise that she started craving male attention. I will admit that in trying to be a supportive male figure in her life, she may have misconstrued my intentions." He paused—a grave pause like he was debating whether to continue. Which of course, he did. 

"She did attempt to kiss me, but I shut it down immediately," he said.  

Annabelle's eyes lowered. She couldn't look at the giantess. On the chance that Naomi was even considering what he was saying—Annabelle didn't want to see it. 

"Oh really?" Naomi asked, her voice still inscrutable. 

"Yes, unfortunately Annabelle often sought out many men in our town for attention. I tried to steer her down a less self-destructive path, but..." he trailed off, his voice dripping with pity. 

Annabelle wanted to vomit. Her stomach turned at his words.

"You sure care a lot about her, huh?" Naomi said, her tone remaining dry.

"O-Of course, I care about all of my students," Mr. Acker declared.

Naomi hummed. "So why haven't you asked me what she's doing here?"

Annabelle tore her eyes away from her feet. She looked at the giantess. Her face was neutral, but her eyes were cold.  

"Uh, what?"

"I mean given how fucking defensive you are, it's pretty obvious you know why we shrunk you. But you haven't asked me why I have her," Naomi said, popping another cherry tomato into her maw.

Mr. Acker paled. "Well I uh, just assumed that you had your reasons."

Naomi raised an eyebrow, "I had my reasons? What if my reasons for having her here are just as wrong as you say the reasons I had for bringing you were?"

"I uh—well—"

Naomi sighed, blowing air against both Shrinkees. "Do you know what I think?" She started, her words pointed and severe, "I think you became a teacher just so you could stick your dick in your students. I think you've been fucking my little sister's friend since you've started tutoring her. I think you've probably tried to sleep with most of your students—"

Mr. Acker was shaking. "No," he rasped. His face was red. 

Naomi ignored him. "But you know what I don't think? I don't think that she tried to kiss you," she said, nodding to Annabelle. "I think you couldn't keep your hands to yourself."

Mr. Acker was in the air. Naomi snatched him into a tight fist. The Shrinkee shrieked, way above the bowl.

Naomi snarled at him. "And I think I'm going to help you with that."

The giantess' mouth opened up wide, saliva stretching from her parted lips. She thrusted out her tongue and placed him on it. Mr. Acker desperately tried to jump from her maw, but her drool coated him, causing his limbs to slip from underneath him. 

Naomi closed her mouth and he disappeared completely. His muffled screams pierced Annabelle's ears from behind the punk-rock giantess' maw. 

Naomi shifted her jaw ever so slightly. For a moment, Mr. Acker's screaming exploded into a painful shriek. The giantess shifted her mouth again. She pursed her lips and swallowed.

Annabelle's breath stopped.  

Her heart sank to her toes. 

Then Naomi opened her mouth. Mr. Acker was still there, covered in saliva and oddly quiet. She spit him out into her hand like he was rotten food. 

She then carelessly dropped him into the bowl. He fell onto the tomatoes crushing them beneath his body, splattering the juices around them and onto Annabelle.

The teenage Shrinkee shielded herself from the tomato splatter. Mr. Acker twisted himself into a ball. He cradled something underneath his body.

Annabelle tentatively took a step over to him. "Mr. Ack—"

The Shrinkee thrust his chin upwards and released a wail that made Annabelle jump backwards. Tears flowed down his cheeks. It was only then Annabelle was able to see what he'd been cradling.

Tightly pressed against his chest was his bloody arm—his handless arm. Annabelle covered her gaping mouth with her hands. She looked up at Naomi, horrified. 

The punk-rock giantess' intense gaze was fixed onto Mr. Acker. Annabelle shuddered at Naomi's blood lust. Mr. Acker wasn't making it out alive. 

The Shrinkee turned to Annabelle. In that moment Annabelle knew Mr. Acker had come to the same realization she had. 

He was on top of her before she could scream. 

Mr. Acker tackled her, both of them fell to the bottom of the bowl. Tomatoes surrounded them. 

"Tell her! Tell her I didn't touch you," He screamed into her face. 

He was still absolutely covered in Naomi's saliva. The nub where his hand had been minutes ago poured blood onto her shoulder. His drool-coated face was inches from Annabelle's. 

Although he was covered in the thick liquid, Annabelle could easily make out the veins in his neck and temple. 

Droplets of saliva hit Annabelle's face, a few even landed in her mouth. 

Annabelle's world shifted. The bowl was flipped from underneath them. Tomatoes went everywhere. Annabelle heard the bowl clang against the floor. 

"Get. Off. Of. Her."

Annabelle blinked. She could hear the full fury of that command. But instead of fear, a slow warmth trickled through Annabelle. 

Mr. Acker scampered away from her person, leaving her school uniform a mess of blood and saliva. Annabelle only looked at her disheveled clothes for a second before she turned to Her. 

Her Goddess was still glowering at the Shrinkee's former teacher. She looked ready to end his life at any second. Mr. Acker withered under Her gaze. 

"Goddess," Annabelle called up to Her, standing up. 

Both her Goddess and Mr. Acker looked at her, surprised. 

"You're spending too much energy on him," Annabelle said, "he's not worth it."

Her Goddess' nostrils flared in a way that somehow made Her even more beautiful. "He needs to suffer. After what he did to you, he'll be lucky if I don't rip his dick off right now..."

Her Goddess' voice trailed off. Her eyes narrowed. She leaned in slightly closer to Annabelle, startling  Mr. Acker with Her movements. 

Her eyebrows furrowed. "Poppy are you...?" 

Annabelle tilted her head. "Am I what, Goddess?"

Confusion filled Her Goddess' eyes. She slowly raised a finger to Annabelle. The enormous finger caressed Annabelle's cheek, wiping the blood away. 

"When did you even—"

Her Goddess stopped talking when Annabelle grabbed Her finger and nuzzled her face against the smooth flesh of Her finger pad. A calming scent of lavender filled her lungs. 

Her Goddess' immaculate face softened. 

"You really have some timing, huh Poppy," She muttered. Annabelle didn't know what She meant by that, only that she wanted to hold onto her Goddess forever. 

"Poppy, what do you want to do about him?" Her Goddess asked with a sigh, nodding to Mr. Acker, who had been watching their exchange with a deep confusion. 

He had lost several shades of color. He was even paler than before. A small pool of blood had formed near his feet due to his gushing wound. His eyes were full of fear and panic. 

"Give him to Dr. Sano," Annabelle answered. He wouldn't be able to hurt anyone under her watch. Her Goddess' expression soured, sinking Annabelle's heart.

"I can't do that, Poppy. I can't let him live," Annabelle's Goddess growled.

Annabelle frowned and dropped her hands from her Goddess' finger. 

Her Goddess grimaced. "You really don't want him to die? Even after everything he's done?"

"No Goddess."

"So you won't help me at all with this?"

"If you ask me to."

Her Goddess raised Her eyebrows. "What?"

Annabelle clenched her fists. "Of course if you ask me to, I'll do it."

Her Goddess stared at her, visibly comprehending her words. "You'll do it?" She repeated.

Annabelle nodded, her heart heavy.

"But you don't want him to die?" Her Goddess said.

Annabelle shook her head. 

Her Goddess blinked. "So then why would you—?"

Tears filled Annabelle's eyes. "Because I love you," she squeaked. Her cheeks were on fire. 

Her Goddess' eyes widened. Annabelle wiped her own eyes. "I'll do anything for you, Goddess," she declared.

Her Goddess' shocked expression soon washed away. A slow smile spread across Her lips until most of Her perfect white teeth were showing. 

Annabelle's heart leapt. It was as though her own personal sun was shining upon her. Annabelle quickly found herself engulfed in her Goddess' hand. She was rushed to Her massive lips.

Her Goddess pressed Her soft mouth against her face. Annabelle puckered her own lips. She gripped Her Goddess' chin and buried her face into Her plush lips. Annabelle inhaled deeply. Lavender coated her nostrils.

Her Goddess moaned, allowing Her pink, wet tongue to snake its way to Annabelle's face. Annabelle welcomed the tongue with her own mouth. She peppered the drooling thing with loving kisses. The kisses turned more earnest and deep. Annabelle began fully making out with her Goddess' tongue.

Her Goddess answered her with moaning. Annabelle's body quickly became drenched from her Goddess' drool. 

"Goddess," Annabelle moaned. 

"Poppy, I—"

Her Goddess' tongue retracted back into Her mouth. Annabelle deflated. Tears already prickled her eyes. Then she saw what had happened. 

Her Goddess had plucked up Mr. Acker with Her free hand. He dangled in the air by Her fingers. Her Goddess' beautiful face darkened.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" She spat. 

Mr. Acker could only scream, "Put me down!"

Her Goddess curled up a corner of Her lip. "Sure," She said.

She tossed him onto the table. He landed with a thud and a snapping sound pierced through the room. Annabelle ran to the edge of her Goddess' hand. Mr. Acker was sprawled on the table. His leg was facing the wrong way. 

"Goddess!" Annabelle gasped. 

Her Goddess sighed with a slight roll of Her eyes. "All right, enough of this shit," She said. Gently, She placed Annabelle onto the table. "I don't know how long you'll be like this, and I don't want this bug taking up all of our time."

Again, Annabelle had no idea what her Goddess was talking about, but her Goddess shifted in Her chair. Her Goddess lowered Her head until Her chin rested on the table. 

"Bring him to me, Poppy," her Goddess ordered. She opened her mouth, wide. A wave of hot air washed over Annabelle. 

Annabelle's face dropped. "Goddess?" She breathed. 

Her Goddess said nothing. She just looked at her, expectedly. Annabelle's shoulders slumped. Her stomach twisted.

The Shrinkee turned to her former teacher. His eyes were fixed onto her Goddess' maw. True terror was plastered on his face.

Annabelle stepped towards him, snapping him out of his trance. "Get away!" He shouted. He attempted to wiggle away from her by scooting along the table's surface, but with a broken leg and missing hand, he wasn't exactly mobile. 

Annabelle looked down at him, a twisted sense of pity and sorrow bit at her. 

"Please," he begged, "don't do this. This isn't you Anna, I don't know what she's done to you, but I know this isn't you."

"I'm sorry, Mr. Acker," Annabelle mumbled. She grabbed the pant leg of his non-broken leg. The saliva squelched against her palms. Annabelle clenched his leg tightly and began to pull. Between the weight of an adult man and the thick saliva, Annabelle had to input a lot effort to bring him towards her Goddess.

"W-What? Do you want an apology?" He blurted, "I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to do it. The baby was being so needy and my wife hadn't touched me in months. You were so smart and mature for your age. You weren't like your classmates. That's why they gave you such a hard time, they were all jealous," he babbled. Annabelle cringed and continued to drag him. He left a trail of saliva across the table, like a snail trail. 

He kept on going, "Still, I shouldn't have did that. I'm so sorry. I really liked talking to you, Anna. We had a connection. You felt it too."

Annabelle dropped his leg. She furrowed her eyebrows at him. "Connection?" She repeated. "Are you serious?"

Mr. Acker's colorless face grew even more pale. "I-I just meant that our conversations were always so special."

Annabelle blinked. "What is wrong with you?" She asked, completely earnest. 

Mr. Acker's face reflected her own confusion. "Annabelle—"

"I was your student," Annabelle snapped, "you saw how they they treated me—the things they did—the things they said about me—to me—"

"Anna—"

"I just wanted one person to actually listen to me, one person to speak to me like a person. I didn't even care that you never tried to stop them, I was just happy you kept meeting with me—talking to me."

"I'm sorry—"

"And then you ruined it," Annabelle said, her voice cracking. "You ruined the one thing I had. Because you cared more about your dick than you did me." 

"I cared about you! I did!" He cried. 

Annabelle ran her hands through her hair. She lowered her hands to her face and rubbed her fingers against her skin. She exhaled deeply and shook her head.

She bent down and grabbed Mr. Acker's leg again. He erupted with pleas. 

"Wait wait, please Anna! I'm so sorry," he yelped.

Annabelle dragged him towards her Goddess' mouth. Soon enough, she felt the air become hotter and thicker. She looked back and saw she was only a few feet from her Goddess' maw. 

"Stop it stop it!" Mr. Acker screamed at her, "you bitch, you fucking whore!" 

Annabelle ignored the increasingly furious man. He continued to spew his rage at her. "They were fucking right about you. You're nothing but a fucking whore. Just look what you're wearing. You act all innocent, but I know you fucked half of the teaching staff. Everyone talked about it. Everyone knew what a fucking slut you were. That's why no one ever did anything to help you—because you fucking deserved it you fucking slut—"

Annabelle finally made it to her Goddess' lips. She stepped inside of her Goddess' wet, humid mouth. Her feet were drenched in her Goddess' drool. Annabelle grunted, pulling Mr. Acker past Her lips. 

He grabbed onto her Goddess' teeth with his remaining hand. Annabelle was just about to advise him against that when her Goddess shut Her mouth, slamming Her teeth together.

Mr. Acker unleashed a harrowing scream that let Annabelle know he was down both hands. Annabelle released the Shrinkee, plopping onto her Goddess' tongue. She panted, exhausted and breathing in the recycled air of her Goddess' breath. 

It was pitch black in Her maw. Mr. Acker's screams couldn't drown out the chorus of the sounds from her Goddess' body.

Her heart was racing, echoing somehow in Her mouth. More noises began to emerge as the mouth started to shift. The tongue underneath Annabelle jerked, knocking her on her back. Annabelle was thankful her Goddess' tongue piercing was gone. It would've been a painful bump on her head if she'd collided against it. 

Mr. Acker's screams intensified and Annabelle suspected her Goddess' tongue had found him. Her suspicions were confirmed when his heavy weight landed on top of her. Gravity flipped and Annabelle found herself slipping down her Goddess' tongue. 

Fear started to rise in the Shrinkee. She'd known that helping her Goddess eat Mr. Acker, would result in herself also being eaten, but knowing it and experiencing it were two very different things. It was still a frightening situation, despite her endless love for her Goddess.  

Annabelle was squeezed on all sides by her Goddess' throat. The passage down was short, but the hot slime from her Goddess' throat coated Annabelle's body.

Annabelle continued to fall until she was expelled by her Goddess' throat. Annabelle was weightless for a moment, before she landed into a pool of what she realized was her Goddess' stomach acid. It instantly prickled her skin, but Annabelle was surprised to find the liquid didn't irritate her flesh as it had done before. She figured the lack of impact related more to her Type 0 adaptability than the lessening potency of her Goddess' digestive acids. 

Her theory was confirmed when she heard a blood curdling scream come from Mr. Acker. Annabelle waded through the acid towards the screaming. The Shrinkee expected to be as blind as she had been previously, but after a few hard blinks, she was able to make out Mr. Acker's silhouette.  

Annabelle made her way to Mr. Acker, blinking until her vision grew increasingly clear. By the time she got to him, she wished she'd still been unable to see. 

Her former teacher lay limp in the acid. He was barely alive. His arms held onto a quickly disintegrating chewed up tomato.   

The lower part of his body was below the level of acid; however, Annabelle didn't know how much was actually still there. Flesh melted from his face in clumps, plopping into the liquid like a pizza with too many toppings.  

He reached his arm out to Annabelle. "Help..." He pleaded.

Annabelle recoiled from his skinless arm. She took a step back, snagging her foot on what she realized was a half digested cherry tomato. She fell into the acid, onto her behind.  

She grimaced from the fall. Her Goddess' stomach acid splattered all around her. She braced herself to hear more of Mr. Acker's screaming, but she was only met with the booming sounds of her Goddess' body. 

The cherry tomato Mr. Acker had occupied was fully disintegrated. Mr. Acker started to sink into the acid. His eyes were wide and wet with terror. There was no way he could see her in the darkness, but somehow his eyes bore straight into Annabelle's.

Mr. Acker stared at her until his head submerged completely underneath her Goddess' stomach acid, joining the rest of his disintegrated body.

Annabelle stayed, sitting on the floor of her Goddess' stomach, frozen. She stared at the empty space where Mr. Acker had just been.

He was dead. Devoured and digested by her Goddess.  

Annabelle lowered herself, spreading her limbs out. She floated on top of her Goddess' stomach acid and closed her eyes. 

Once again, her Goddess had protected her. The outside world was so painful, so big. That was no place for her. 

Annabelle inhaled, taking in the scent of digestive juices, cherry tomatoes, and faintest hint of lavender. 

The Shrinkee exhaled, allowing for powerful cacophony of her Goddess' internal bodily functions to soothe her. 

-----

"Ugh, I hate this class."

Annabelle giggled at her best friend. She pulled out her notebook to lay on science lab table in front of them.

"One—this is the first class of the semester—you can't know if you hate it yet. Two—you're the one who wanted to take a class together," Annabelle retorted.

Chloe scrunched up her beautiful, groggy face. "Yeah, but I didn't think you would pick an 8 AM class, Belle. Who the hell has Biology even available for scheduling this early? The professor is a goddamn sociopath" she grumbled.  

"You're so dramatic," Annabelle snickered.

"I'm damn tired is what I am," Chloe griped.

The classroom door opened and Annabelle quickly shushed her friend. She reached into her backpack to pull out a pencil when she heard the clicking of heels.

Annabelle looked up to see Dr. Sano make her way to the front of the classroom. 

Annabelle frowned, "Wait..." she started, "That's not right." 

Dr. Sano held up a small remote. She clicked it, revealing a slide presentation. The classroom buzzed with intrigue. Annabelle's stomach dropped when she read the title. 

"Shrinkee 101? I thought this was bio," Chloe mused, still sounding sleepy and bored. Annabelle was too terrified to respond. Her eyes were frozen on the title slide.

Dr. Sano smiled softly at the class. "Good morning all, there's been a bit of a change in plans. Your scheduled professor has had an unfortunate...accident. My name is Dr. Sano and I will be covering for him indefinitely. Today, we will be exploring the biology of individuals with Height Disruption Disorder. Now everyone please turn your attention to the Shrinkees in the bowls on your desks."

Annabelle's neck snapped down, wondering how she'd missed an entire Shrinkee. She looked down only to see an empty bowl. A tsunami of nausea engulfed her. Annabelle shut her eyes and cradled her head. Terrified she would vomit if she opened her mouth, she swallowed a groan.  

Finally, the nausea subsided. Annabelle reopened her eyes and her stomach plummeted to her toes. She was no longer sitting next to her purple haired best friend. Instead, she was somewhere else—trying to make sense of world that had just shifted.

Smooth white curved walls surrounded her. She couldn't understand where she was.

Then she looked up.

Chloe's humongous face appeared over her, blocking the overhead classroom lights from her view as though she were an eclipse obstructing the sun. 

She tsked, mildly disappointed, "Belle, why didn't tell me you were a Shrinkee? Now I'm down a lab partner."

Annabelle could only whimper at her best friend's booming voice. 

Dr. Sano's distant, but equally intimidating voice called, "Ms. Johnson, if you are in need of partner, my TA will assist you."

Annabelle racked her head, trying to remember who had been assigned as the TA, when she was knocked to her knees by the sound of thunderous footsteps. 

The shadow covering Annabelle darkened. Another figure loomed over her. 

Naomi's enormous smirking face filled Annabelle's sky. "Now, I remember why I volunteered for this," she chuckled, the sound rattling Annabelle's ears. 

Chloe scoffed at the punk-rock giantess and rolled her eyes. Still, she said nothing.

"All right everyone," Dr. Sano instructed, "let's start with the basics, those with Height Disruption Disorder, or rather, Shrinkees typically stand around the three inch mark. Please use your rulers to measure your Shrinkees."

Chloe didn't make a move, while Naomi reached for something on the desk. It was beyond the bowl's walls so Annabelle couldn't see the object until Naomi lifted it.

A silver metal ruler appeared above her. Naomi carelessly placed the ruler so it almost nicked Annabelle's side. The Shrinkee yelped and attempted to scurry away.

A gigantic hand decorated with rings and black nail polish, created a wall, blocking her. The giantess looked down with a smirk.

"Go on and stand by the ruler, little Shrinkee," Naomi ordered.  

Annabelle was terrified, but even more so at the potential of getting on the giantess' bad side. She jumped up and stood next to the ruler. 

The giantess lowered herself until she was eye level with Annabelle and the ruler. Annabelle tried her best not to run away from the massive moving form.

She narrowed her eyes, peering at the ruler until a bright smile lit up her face.

"Three inches exactly," she declared. She turned to Chloe, who had been watching the interaction with an inscrutable expression. "Write that down," she said.

Chloe rolled her eyes, but still followed Naomi's instruction. 

Dr. Sano called out once again, "Now let's move on to sensitivity. Those with HDD hold the same number of  receptors as their human counterparts; however, there is an ongoing hypothesis within the scientific community, that those with HDD experience arousal at greater rates than humans. Let's test this out. Using your finger—any finger—bring your Shrinkee to orgasm in the quickest amount of time."

Annabelle instantly backed away. No. She wouldn't—couldn't do that in front of Chloe. Though, apparently Naomi wasn't giving her a choice. 

The giantess grabbed the Shrinkee, coiling her humongous fingers around Annabelle's body. She held her from her neck to her torso. Annabelle's legs kicked wildly.

"Stop it! No!" She screamed. 

Naomi chuckled as she removed Annabelle's bottoms. The cold centralized air of the classroom prickled Annabelle's bare bottom. She was fully exposed. 

Naomi grinned at Chloe. "Do you want to keep time or would you like to do the honors?" She laughed.

Chloe's gaze avoided Annabelle completely. She rolled her eyes and rose to her feet. Her colossal body briefly cast a shadow over Annabelle. 

"I'm going to the bathroom," she mumbled, quickly shuffling towards the classroom's exist. 

Naomi only watched her for a second before scoffing with a shrug. "Whatever," she said, sneering down at the Shrinkee, "I guess that just leaves you and me widdle biddle Shrinkee."

The giantess' finger tickled Annabelle's foot. The Shrinkee laughed as her entire being filled with dread. Naomi's finger snaked up her leg. Every individual ridge touched Annabelle's skin. 

The giantess moved up until she arrived at Annabelle's core. She wasted no time rubbing. Unfortunately, the giantess didn't need any lubricant. The Shrinkee became wet the second Naomi had wrapped her with her fingers. 

"S-Stop," Annabelle gasped.

Naomi's grin expanded. "I guess I should start counting."

She wiggled her finger against Annabelle's slit. 

"One..." she started.

Annabelle gripped Naomi's finger as the pleasure started to build.

"Two..."

The giantess tilted her finger, ever so slightly. The tiniest pit of pressure was placed on her clit. Annabelle screamed. That was all it took.

The Shrinkee's back arched as she came at full force. Her legs twitched. She released all over Naomi's hand. 

Naomi's eyes were heavy with lust. "You couldn't even make it to three, huh?" She laughed. 

Annabelle's body burned and her eyes started to water. She was filled with shame. Her only saving grace was that Chloe hadn't been there to see it.

Dr. Sano's voice echoed through the classroom again. "All right students, good work, That is all the time we have today for this unit. Please dispose of your Shrinkee in any way you see fit. Just remember to clean up after yourselves," Dr. Sano added.

Annabelle's stomach dropped. Naomi laughed darkly. The giantess wasted no time. She opened her mouth, showcasing her tongue piercing and assaulting Annabelle with a blast of humid, thick air. 

Annabelle screamed, attempting futility to wrangle herself away from the giantess' impossibly unyielding grip. 

Naomi brought the screaming Shrinkee to her mouth. Drool cascaded over Annabelle from the roof of the giantess' maw. 

Annabelle could only hear the sounds of her own screams—until another voice shook her. 

"Belle!"

Annabelle looked behind her, outside of Naomi's mouth, to see a panicked Chloe. Her enormous best friend reached for her, eyes wide. 

The last thing Annabelle heard was Naomi's all encompassing laughter. The giantess' teeth headed straight for her like a guillotine. It started to lower straight to her neck, ready to sever it from her head. Annabelle closed her eyes and screamed, unprepared to face death.   

----

Annabelle's screams set her throat on fire. She pulled at her neck, but felt it was still attached in its entirety to her body. Annabelle's eyes shot wide open, but what she saw didn't help her alleviate her terror. Wires were attached to her skin, from her temples to her chest, thick black wires were connected from and to several large beeping screens. 

Annabelle shrieked, snatching the wires from her person. Thunderous footsteps boomed over. A shadow cast over her. Naomi peered down at the Shrinkee, concern oozing from her features. 

"Calm down Poppy," she insisted, "you're fine. You're safe." 

Annabelle scooted away from the giantess, who had just eaten her in her nightmare. "What the fuck?" She cried. Her head whipped around. She was in a lab—the same lab Dr. Sano had taken her blood in.

"What the hell?" Annabelle breathed. She was still sucking in as much air as she could.

Another shadow overtook her. Dr. Sano appeared with a notepad. She glanced at the noisy screens. Her hand was scribbling a mile a minute.

"That certainly was an intense nightmare, Poppy," Dr. Sano noted. 

Annabelle's eyes shot from Dr. Sano's notepad to the screens, and then back again.

"What the fuck were you doing to me?" Annabelle demanded. She wished her voice projected anger instead of of the fear she felt. 

Naomi quickly looked to her mother, who only smiled, amused, at Annabelle. She placed her pen down and scratched underneath her chin.

"Nothing you need to be concerned about, Poppy," she replied. 

LEAVE THE STUDIES AND EXAMS TO YOUR BETTERS. SIMPLY FOCUS ON EXISTING AS THEIR PERFECT PET.

Annabelle pushed Dr. Sano's gigantic finger away. Annabelle wrapped her arms around herself. The terror from the nightmare still gripped her. She couldn't shake it.

THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR. OUR GODDESS HAS ELIMINATED ALL THREATS THAT COULD EVER HURT US. 

Annabelle's stomach dropped like lead. Mr. Acker. She'd killed him. She'd literally dragged him to his death.

Annabelle collapsed to her knees. She smashed her forehead against the table's surface, causing both of the giantesses to flinch.

"Murderer," she wailed, "I'm a murderer." 

Naomi scooped her up into her enormous hands in seconds. "Stop it Poppy," she commanded, though her voice leaked with unease. 

"I killed him," Annabelle sobbed.  

Darkness engulfed Annabelle. Naomi had closed her palms together in a makeshift cage. Annabelle heard the giantess speak from beyond her hands.

"I'm going to take her upstairs."

The world shifted with the start of Naomi's movements. She was stopped suddenly, causing Annabelle to jerk into the wall of the giantess' hand enclosure.

"Naomi," Dr. Sano started, her voice cautioning, "her mental state seems to be more fragile than you suggested. I know you and the girls have crafted a plan—"

"It's fine mother," Naomi snapped. Annabelle felt the giantess make her way through the mansion. She couldn't even begin to consider what Dr. Sano had said. Her mind was too wrapped up in the fact that she'd been directly responsible for the ending of someone else's life.

Naomi reached her bedroom, arriving as quickly as her colossal legs would take her. She uncovered her hands from around Annabelle. Gravity escaped Annabelle for a minute as Naomi sat down on her bed. The giantess face was severe. Annabelle turned away from it. She kneeled onto the surface of the giantess warm hand. 

Images of Mr. Acker's flesh melting from his skull seared through the darkness behind her eyelids. 

"Oh my god," Annabelle moaned, "I killed him."

Naomi brought Annabelle up to her face. "Poppy, you listen to me—he deserved to die," Naomi said, "he was a piece of shit—"

"He had a daughter—I took away a father from his daughter," Annabelle bemoaned. 

"He didn't even have visitation rights," Naomi retorted, "he would've hurt more girls."

Annabelle shook her head, tears flowing down her cheeks. "That wasn't for me to decide," she cried, "I had no right to end someone else's life."

Naomi's face crumbled. Annabelle froze for a moment, thinking the giantess was going to cry. Instead, the Shrinkee was smushed against the giantess' stomach.

"Poppy, you didn't kill him—this did," Naomi growled. 

Naomi's stomach sang a low and powerful song of digestion. It shook Annabelle's shrunken body with its rumbling. Annabelle's sobs were stopped.

Just the sound of the inner workings of Naomi's stomach caused Annabelle to shudder under its sheer power. It was a haunting truth that was being forced upon Annabelle. The giantess' gut was far more formidable than she could ever fear to be.

Naomi held Annabelle against her stomach long after the Shrinkee had stopped crying. Though when she finally lifted Annabelle to her gigantic face, she was one with teary eyes.

When she spoke, her voice was much gentle than before, yet she spoke with a fierceness that struck Annabelle.

"I will do anything to protect you, Poppy," she breathed, "do you understand?"

Annabelle allowed Naomi's words to cover her like a blanket. She nodded, slowly. Naomi's face brightened as a gentle smile crept across her lips.

Annabelle was struck by how beautiful the punk-rock giantess appeared when her features were softened. 

Naomi lay back onto her bed, cradling Annabelle against her chest. Her heartbeat rhythmically shook the Shrinkee. The giantess traced Annabelle's back with her massive finger. Annabelle melted from her touch. She was still harrowed by what happened to Mr. Acker, but being surrounded by the giantess' heartbeat and gentle caressing had Annabelle feeling as though she'd been placed in a warm bath. 

The Shrinkee's eyes grew heavy. Once again, she permitted herself to be lulled by the rhythm of the giantess' body.

Annabelle didn't know how long she'd dozed off for, but when her eyes reopened, Naomi was softly snoring. The giantess' hand still draped over the Shrinkee like a weighted blanket. 

Annabelle closed her eyes again, sure that Naomi would be asleep for a while more. The dull vibrating of Naomi's phone buzzed against her bedside table.

The giantess groaned and shifted in her sleep. Annabelle yelped as Naomi's hand scooped her into a fist. The co-ed turned over, bringing Annabelle along with her. Naomi flipped onto her stomach, but her grip on Annabelle loosened along with her movements. Annabelle was dropped in mid-air. She screamed as she plummeted to mattress. She collided with a semi-painful bounce. Once again she was tossed into the air; however, this time she wasn't headed for the bed.

Annabelle fell past the side of Naomi's bed. The Shrinkee reached for Naomi's sheets, but she missed it by an inch. Annabelle dropped like hammer, right onto Naomi's hard wood floor. 

Annabelle was overtaken by the familiar pain of her leg breaking into pieces. The Shrinkee closed her eyes and tried to remember how to breathe. 

Just as the memory returned to her, the Shrinkee's legs started to reassemble. Annabelle bit down on her hand, swallowing her pain. 

After a moment, the pain alleviated. Annabelle sat up with a groan. She started to rise to her feet, racking her brain on how to get Naomi's attention, when something caught her eye.

A bright yellow—no golden—shimmer shone from a crumpled plastic bag underneath Naomi's bed. Annabelle walked over to it, her leg having healed completely. 

She cringed at the bushes of dust that started to stick to her bare feet, but continued towards the golden shimmer. 

When she reached the bag she saw the golden shimmer belonged to a dress—but not just any dress. It was Shrinkee sized. Annabelle pulled it out of the plastic bag. She blinked. Even under shadows underneath the bed, it still glimmered. It was a bright pink dress with a ruffled skirt. Flecks of gold speckled throughout the dress. 

Annabelle couldn't take her eyes from it. Although it was so colorful and the colors should've clashed, it was styled so cohesively that is somehow worked. But more than anything, it was cute. It reminded Annabelle of something a doll might wear. 

Annabelle's thoughts were cut short as the bed creaked from above. Annabelle could hear Naomi shift in her bed. 

"Poppy?" Her sleepy voice called through a yawn. Then, more alert, Naomi gasped, "Poppy?" Annabelle was already running from under the bed when Naomi cried out, panicked, "Poppy!" 

Just as Annabelle reached the open bedroom, Naomi's gigantic feet slammed down on either side of the Shrinkee's tiny body. 

Annabelle froze from the sudden appearance of the enormous appendages. A shudder traveled through her entire body, sending a primal fear straight into her veins. The small quake that Naomi had caused simply by placing her feet onto the floor almost unbalanced Annabelle.

Annabelle looked up. Naomi's face was twisted with alarm. Not wanting to get anyone swept up in Naomi's strong emotions, Annabelle called out, "Goddess!"

Naomi looked down and Annabelle watched as relief washed over the punk-rock giantess. Even her huge toes unclenched next to the Shrinkee. 

Annabelle was scooped up in Naomi's hands within seconds.

"Oh Poppy," Naomi sighed, as though she'd just been resuscitated, "why were you underneath the bed? You have to be with me at all—why do you have that?"

Naomi's relief quickly transformed into confusion. Her brown eyes locked onto the dress in Annabelle's hands. The Shrinkee flinched, forgetting that she was still holding onto the dress.

"O-Oh, I found this underneath the bed. How come this isn't with the other clothes?" Annabelle asked, attempting to gauge the giantess' emotions. 

Annabelle wanted to avoid a lecture and the potential punishment that would follow. The Shrinkee was preparing herself for a chiding, so when Naomi's cheeks blossomed with red, Annabelle was surprised to say the least. 

"Goddess?" Annabelle questioned, eyeing her with intrigue. She'd never seen Naomi make that expression before. Despite the dark and heavy make up she wore, her eyes revealed a vulnerability that stunned Annabelle. 

Annabelle looked at the dress in her hands. It was of a higher quality than even her expensive Shrink-Wear clothes. The fabric was sturdy, yet delicate in her hands. Annabelle ran her fingers across its ruffled material.

The Shrinkee looked up at the giantess who was avoiding her gaze.

"Goddess," Annabelle started again, "did you make this?"

The red in Naomi's cheeks soon spread to the rest of her face. Annabelle felt the giantess' hand grow warmer.

Naomi was silent for a while, still not meeting Annabelle's eyes. After a few moments of quiet, she nodded.  Annabelle watched Naomi's ears turn red. She couldn't believe this was the same snarky, bad-ass, giantess she'd come to know.

She was aware of Naomi's softer side, but she assumed that was limited to the giantess' physical affection towards her. 

Annabelle swallowed, wondering if she should be truthful. After Naomi continued to remain silent, Annabelle admitted, "I think it's really pretty." 

Naomi finally turned to Annabelle, cheeks still red, "Yeah?"

Annabelle nodded, "Mmhmm, is this the fabric you went to get when we took the photos?"

Naomi smiled, a genuine and bright smile that took Annabelle aback. "Yes Poppy, I used that fabric to make this dress."

Annabelle caressed the dress again. "That's really impressive, Goddess," Annabelle said. 

"Do you want to try it on?" Naomi asked.

Annabelle's eyebrows raised at the question. It was a rare instance in which one of the giantess was genuinely asking her if she wanted to do something. 

"Um, yeah?" Annabelle answered, surprising both Naomi and herself with her answer. 

Naomi's smile grew. "Okay," she chirped. She placed Annabelle onto the bed. Annabelle started to undress when the giantess bent down and went underneath the bed. 

Annabelle frowned, confused, but Naomi called out, "Go ahead and change, Poppy, I'm just grabbing something real quick." 

Annabelle followed the giantess' orders. She shimmed out of her outfit and carefully stepped into the dress. She pulled it up and was shocked to see it fit her perfectly. 

"Oh wow."

Annabelle turned around to see Naomi back from underneath the bed. She knelt down next to Annabelle. Her enormous figure loomed over the Shrinkee. She held the plastic bag Annabelle had found underneath the giantess' bed.

"You look amazing, Poppy," Naomi said, her eyes glued onto the Shrinkee.

Annabelle grabbed the ruffled ends of the dress. "You're really talented, Goddess," she said. Naomi blushed.

"Thanks," she smiled.

Annabelle gestured to the bag she held in her hands. "What's that?" She asked.

Naomi looked down at the bag. She hesitated before gently placing it onto the bed. The giantess opened the bag and carefully removed several items.

Annabelle gasped as she saw the most immaculate Shrinkee dresses she'd ever laid eyes on. The quality was astounding, but the real shock was the type of dresses they were. 

Only a single word came to Annabelle's mind when she saw them—girly. All of the dresses were ruffled, glittery, pink, or all three.

She'd never seen the punk-rock giantess wear anything remotely close to the princess-chic outfits she'd made. 

"Goddess, these are really well made," Annabelle said, picking up a yellow sequined dress. 

"Yeah? You like them?" Naomi asked, her smile as wide as her face.

Annabelle nodded. A question popped out of her mouth before she could stop it. "Why were they underneath your bed?"

Naomi's smile faltered for a moment, "Oh, I just didn't have any space."

Annabelle frowned, "But why didn't you put them with the rest of my clothes?"

The giantess shrugged, "Well, it's not really finished yet, and there's not enough space in your travel bag."

Annabelle raised an eyebrow. The giantess were typically masterful liars, but Naomi was floundering. Her red face turned away from the Shrinkee. 

"Goddess?" Annabelle questioned.

Naomi inhaled slowly. She closed her eyes and exhaled. Still, she said nothing.

"Goddess, do the other Goddesses not know you make clothes like these?" Annabelle asked, ensuring there was no judgment in her voice.

After a moment of silence, Naomi slightly shook her head.

Annabelle hesitated. It wasn't particularly important that she continue her interrogation. She could leave it be. Naomi's hang ups were not a key factor in whether Annabelle would imprint, or if her Dad would get squished by one of the BSA members. 

"Why don't you want the other Goddesses to know about this?"

The question slipped out before Annabelle could stop herself. She didn't know why she couldn't let it die. Maybe there was something in Naomi's expression that reminded Annabelle of herself. A shame that came from hiding a key part of her identity for years. 

Naomi's face was inscrutable. The giantess was silent until she said, "I'm not angry."

Annabelle looked at the giantess, perplexed. Naomi's eyes flickered down at her. "When we were at the pool before, you asked why I don't get angry with you like I do with everyone else." She sighed, "Well, I'm not angry."

Annabelle furrowed her brow. "Then why—"

"Did you know when my dad announced me as successor to Shrink-Life our stock went down 15%?"

Annabelle blinked. She hadn't even known that Naomi had been chosen officially as the successor. Naomi continued, her gaze locked on the Shrinkee clothes on her bed.

"I was ten years old," she stated, "my parents tried to keep it from me, but I pressed my ear against the door and listened in on a board meeting one time. I didn't hear much, but I heard the words 'silly little girl." Naomi's smiled, bitter.

"My dad started shouting right after, so I ran away, but in that moment I knew that I was a liability," she said.

Annabelle's heart sank. That was a lot for a ten year old girl to take on. She shook her head, "Goddess, no one would've expected you to be anything other than a 'silly little girl' back then."

Naomi gave a dry chuckle. "Poppy, you sound like my parents," she said. After a moment, the giantess shrugged, "But that's not how it works for me." She corrected herself, her dark eyes staring down at Annabelle, "That's not how it works for us."

Annabelle crossed her arms and glanced away from the giantess. She knew exactly what she meant. 

Naomi kept going, "My mother had to have two degrees under her belt before people stopped assuming she didn't know English. She had to have five before they called her Doctor."

The giantess scowled, "I don't have my mother's brains, so I use different methods to get the respect I deserve."

"Respect or fear?" Once again, the words were out of Annabelle's mouth before she could stop them. Her heart pounded away, but a small smile spread across the giantess' lips as she considered what Annabelle said. 

She tilted her chin up, smirking down at the Shrinkee. "You're right, there is a difference—and I prefer fear," she said.

Annabelle grimaced. Naomi laughed at Annabelle's reaction, shaking both the Shrinkee and the bed she stood on top of. 

"Come on Poppy," the punk-rock giantess grinned, "I saw your backwards-ass town, I read that ignorant fucking shit they wrote about you in your yearbook. Are you telling me you wouldn't want to scare them just a little?"

Annabelle retorted, "I left for a reason, Goddess. I put everything behind me."

Naomi rolled her eyes, "Yeah okay, Poppy."

Annabelle bristled. "I'm being serious," she said, "of course that stuff bothered me—being the only one who looked like me, the stupid comments and jokes—but I moved on."

"Sure, Poppy," Naomi scoffed. 

Annabelle tsked, her irritation creeping up, "Why is that so hard for you to believe?"

"Because it's not true, Poppy," Naomi chuckled.

Annabelle rubbed her face, "Okay, fine, it wasn't something I just forgot. But when I came to Queenston, it wasn't as you know...small minded, and people were more accepting and less horrible. And I made friends like Chloe who talked to me about..." The Shrinkee's voice trailed off as she watched Naomi's face darken above her. 

She inwardly cursed herself. She'd been stupid to bring up Chloe.

HOW DARE YOU MENTION THAT VULGAR GIRL? OUR GODDESS' NAME SHOULD BE THE ONLY WORDS TO PASS FROM YOUR LIPS.

Annabelle tried to recover, "N-No, I just meant that it helps to have someone else who knows what it's like to deal with—"

The giantess's face twisted with indignation. "What are you saying, Poppy? That I should run to Queenton's Asian Student Union and start bawling my eyes out? Start showing them the pretty dresses I made?" She spat.

Annabelle's hands shook from the anger emanating from the giantess. She swallowed, though her throat was dry. 

"N-No," she stammered, "I-I just mean if you can't talk to the other goddesses—"

"I don't need to talk to anyone," Naomi snapped, "I just need to make people understand that if they fucking try me they should be prepared for the consequences."

"O-Okay Goddess," Annabelle squeaked, just ready for the conversation to be over. 

Naomi's dark eyes fell onto Annabelle's trembling body. A wave of remorse softened her features. "Shit," she breathed.

Slowly, she moved to pick Annabelle up. The Shrinkee clenched her entire body, but the giantess was more gentle than she'd ever been. 

She lifted Annabelle to her enormous face. There wasn't a trace of anger in her features, only guilt. 

"I'm sorry Poppy," Naomi whispered. She stroked Annabelle head, brushing her hair with her gigantic finger. 

"It's okay Goddess," Annabelle said, still attempting to slow her heart rate down.

"No it's not," Naomi muttered, "I never want to take out my frustration on you." She lifted her up slightly higher to her lips. The giantess gently kissed the top of Annabelle's head.

"I love you more than anything," Naomi said.

Annabelle swallowed once more before forcing out, "I love you too, Goddess."

The giantess brought Annabelle's face to her plush lips. Lavender tickled Annabelle's nose. The softness of Naomi's mouth filled the Shrinkee with electricity. 

Annabelle's entire body tingled. Naomi drew Annabelle back from her mouth. She smiled down at the Shrinkee, a genuine and sweet smile.

It took Annabelle everything in her not to return the giantess' smile. It truly was unfair. She was just so beautiful. 

Without thinking Annabelle said, "I still think more people should see your softer side, it's nice." 

Naomi's cheeks turned a bright red. Annabelle's own cheeks quickly warmed up as well when she realized what she'd said.

Annabelle sputtered, "N-No, I just mean that you have a nice smile and the clothes you make are really high quality and—"

Naomi giggled—a real girlish giggle that shut Annabelle up. The giantess smiled and resumed petting her head. "I do understand what you mean though Poppy," Naomi said, her eyes warm, "But I'm okay with keeping my hobbies private. And I'm more than okay with keeping them private with you."

Annabelle said nothing. She didn't think she could—not with her heart pounding away in her ears. Naomi softly pressed her lips against Annabelle's face. The Shrinkee's heart only grew louder in her head.

Still, although Naomi whispered, she could still make out what she said.

"Don't you worry about me Poppy, as long as I have you, I'll be okay."


Chapter End Notes:

So there we have it. Finally, the one-on-one stories with the giantesses are done. Next chapter is a bit of a return to the basics. We'll get to see the FF all back together.

Also coming up in the upcoming chapters...Annabelle's past will finally be revealed (about time)

Thanks again for all of your comments, they really kept me going. You guys are great.