- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Next chapter's up! This one's all about bedtime prep with the giantesses. 


 

Leah turned to the other giantesses. "All right, I think it's time for bed."

"Wait," Naomi inserted, "I haven't even held her yet and you want to fuck off with her to your room?"

"I haven't held her either," Molly added.

"If you would let me finish," Leah snapped, "I was going to say we should all sleep in the living room since it's her first night." 

Molly's dropped her defensive tone, "Oh, that's actually a good idea."

"Slumber party!" Harper cheered. She skipped out of the kitchen to some unknown part of the house. Annabelle flinched at her erratic movements.

Suddenly, Annabelle was dropped into Naomi's hand, surprising both her and the giantess. "Here," Leah said. "Why don't you take her and go pick out something from your collection."

Naomi looked as confused as Annabelle felt, then realization washed over her face. Naomi looked down at Annabelle with a wide smile that gave the Shrinkee shivers. "Oh this will be fun," she muttered. She spoke more to herself than to Annabelle.

The kitchen turned into a blur as Naomi carried Annabelle away. Annabelle noticed Naomi's palms were slightly rougher than Leah's and Harper's. Her fingers were longer too. Annabelle hated that she was already noticing the usually unnoticeable differences between her captors' bodies. 

Naomi went down a hallway and turned to face a mountain of a staircase. Naomi brisked up the stairs and Annabelle was taken on a roller coaster of a ride. She desperately looked for something to hold onto, but being in the middle of Naomi's palm left little to steady herself. 

With each stair Naomi skipped up, Annabelle was tossed a couple of inches in the air. For Naomi it wasn't even a noticeable movement, but for Annabelle she would be airborne for several seconds, crash into the giantess' palm only to be lifted into the air again.

"S-Stop!" Annabelle yelled. 

Naomi looked down at her, startled. When she realized her plight, she chuckled. "Whoops, sorry Poppy. I forget how tiny you are."

Annabelle grimaced. How evil did you have to be to shrink someone and then forget that the world looks drastically different for them?

Naomi reached the top of the stairs, albeit at a much slower pace than usual. There were several open and closed doors that Annabelle quickly tried to count and take note of. Naomi was too fast and Annabelle realized she was too tired to remember anything of note.

Naomi opened a door and announced, "Welcome to my home within my home!" 

Annabelle looked around and was surprised at how normal the room was. It looked like an average college student's room. There was a blue rug on the floor and a night stand and desk lined up on opposite sides of the room. Her bed was pushed against the wall. It was just...normal. Though there were some posters on the wall of what looked like heavy metal bands. 

Naomi placed Annabelle onto the bed and kneeled down at the bedside in front of her. Annabelle couldn't help but be enthralled by the sheer size of her surroundings. It was as if she had stepped into a fun house. The bed was easily the size of a football field. 

It was also difficult to walk on. Naomi's comforter offered a less than stable terrain to navigate across.

Naomi leaned forward and rested her chin in her hand while looking down at Annabelle. Naomi created an indention from her elbow leaning into the bed. Annabelle squealed and tumbled into Naomi's elbow. The giantess laughed at the tiny girl.

Annabelle scrambled to her feet, but when she attempted to run, her legs gave out from under her. She had been running on adrenaline for the entire night. She was drained. Still, Annabelle tried to crawl away from Naomi. 

Her world blurred again as she was flipped onto her back. Naomi's giant face peered down at her from above. Her makeup heavy eyes narrowed and her lips curled into a smirk. She looked thoroughly entertained. 

Annabelle was surprised to see there was a hole in her nose. Her priority had been surviving through the night, so she hadn't noticed the giantess' nose piercing. Though there currently wasn't a piercing inside the hole.

A puff of warm air coated Annabelle as Naomi spoke. Her breath still smelled like whipped cream and something else—a meatier scent Annabelle attempted desperately not to think too deeply about . "Oh little Poppy where to begin first? To be completely honest, I don't even want to get my collection out. I think you're perfect just the way you are," she purred. Naomi stroked the Shrinkee's outer thigh.

Annabelle couldn't bring herself to pay attention to Naomi's concerning words. She was transfixed on her giant mouth. She had somehow missed another piercing—on her tongue. Images of the Shrinkees from the meeting being popped in her mouth like snacks, flashed in Annabelle's mind. How many of them had gotten caught on the stud piercing on her tongue? How many had held onto it for dear life? 

Annabelle crawled back from the giantess. "What's wrong, little Poppy?" Naomi trilled.

"G-Get away from me!" Annabelle stammered.

Naomi tickled Annabelle's foot and the Shrinkee kicked her away. "What's wrong?" Naomi asked again, "Are you scared of me?" she cooed.

"Y-You ate all of those people!" Annabelle cried. 

Naomi withdrew her finger from Annabelle's foot and sighed, blowing a few strands of Annabelle's red locks. "This again?" She rolled her eyes.

Annabelle glowered at the giant college student. She was outraged that she treated her repeated attempts to get the giantesses to acknowledge their murderous rampage as if it were some kind of a nuisance.  

"Oh don't look at me like that," Naomi pouted. She exhaled deeply, accidentally pushing Annabelle back slightly. "Listen, I could lie to you and say I'm sorry for eating the Shrinkees, but that wouldn't change anything."

"So you're just like Leah," Annabelle spat.

Naomi laughed, "That's the first time anyone's ever accused me of being like her." She paused, "I mean she's not wrong about Shrinkees. I don't get angry when I see a bear eat a fish, or a lion tear a gazelle apart. Hell, my little sister used to eat ants as a kid. As far as I'm concerned this is the same thing." 

Annabelle wanted to vomit. "Then you're just as insane as her too."

Naomi smiled down at Annabelle and patted her head with her finger. "Look, Leah may be an uptight princess, but she's smart. Do I think you are 'evolution's apology for Shrinkees' or whatever the hell she said? No. But I do think with your quick healing and tight little body, you'll make a fantastic little pet." 

Annabelle was at a loss for words. She felt like she had been transported into a parallel universe. A universe where everything was giant-sized and people only saw her as a toy.

As if to make her point, Naomi suddenly leaned back and clasped her hands together, "All right, how about you chill out, and let's go through my collection, okay?"

Annabelle watched with morbid curiosity as the giantess dug underneath her bed. "Ah ha!" Annabelle heard. The giantess shot back up to the side of the bed. Annabelle quivered at the sudden movement. 

Naomi grinned and looked at Annabelle with a mischievous expression. She was holding something behind her back. Whatever it was, it probably wasn't good. Annabelle searched for a possible escape, but she was trapped between a wall and a giantess.

Naomi revealed what she was hiding: a plastic storage bag. Before Annabelle could get a good look at its contents, Naomi lifted the bag over Annabelle and flipped it upside down.

Annabelle shrieked as a mountain of unknown items rained down on her. She curled into a ball and braced for the pain of being crushed. But only a light weight fell upon her. 

Annabelle uncurled herself and saw that she had been buried, but not crushed. She burrowed her way out of the pile and was finally able to see what Naomi had dumped on her.

A huge hill of clothes surrounded Annabelle—Shrinkee clothes. Annabelle looked around at the various items, amazed. She reached down next to her feet and picked out a red Letterman jacket. There were so many types of clothing. Anything from nurse scrubs to regular blue jeans. It was like a mix between a costume store and a clothing store clearance rack. 

Annabelle also noticed a disturbing amount of underwear. She avoided those and continued to wander through the sea of random clothing. She was more baffled than anything else. How did Naomi afford all of these things? 

Over the years, her family had purchased Shrinkee clothing for distant relatives, birthdays and events, so she knew Shrinkee clothing was insanely marked up. She remembered one Christmas season, her parents argued over whether to buy her cousin just one pair of pants or two. Curious, Nine year old Annabelle had sneakily looked up the price of the pants one of the Shrinkee fashion sites. The pants had been on sale—for $500. 

Annabelle stepped more tentatively, knowing that she was most likely walking through what was hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of clothes.

Annabelle glanced at Naomi, who was looking over her with giddy fixation. 

"Do you see anything you like?" Naomi inquired, excitedly. 

The sheer amount of Shrinkee clothes caused Annabelle to temporarily forget the severity of her situation. Annabelle spotted a pair of jeans that were her size. "This all has to be worth..." Annabelle trailed off. She noticed something strange about the jeans. It had an interesting design it almost looked like...She gasped and dropped the pants like hot lead. She quickly backed away, but tripped and landed on her behind.

"Yeah, some blood stains are impossible to get out," Naomi said, as if she were discussing a coffee spill.

Annabelle's face turned a deathly pale. When she spoke she was quiet, Naomi had to lean in to hear her. "These are all clothes from Shrinkees that you..." She couldn't bring herself to say the word.

"Of course not," Naomi laughed, "Only like a third of these I got from actual Shrinkees—I almost always forget to take off their clothes before I eat them. I've probably have digested twice the amount of clothes than I've actually saved," she chuckled.

Annabelle felt sick. Monster. She was a monster. They all were.

Naomi continued, "But most of these I buy from Shrinkee clothing sites. I just use the money from the weekly allowance my parents give me. But I do get most of them from my parents' company, Shrink-Wear, but sometimes smaller stores will have a rare outfit that I can't get from Shrink-Wear's collection."

Annabelle froze. Her parents' owned Shrink-Ware? It was easily a multi-millionaire dollar company. They basically had a monopoly on the Shrinkee clothing market. That wasn't all though, Shrink-Wear was only one of the many companies that belonged to the conglomerate Shrink-Life, which Annabelle's family had dubbed Shit-Life. They had cornered the Shrinkee market, creating products for every aspect of the Shrinkee lifestyle. Though, Annabelle's father had always believed they had an underground company, a more sinister agency where they did experiments on Shrinkees. Her mother used to laugh at him and call him a conspiracy nut. 

Naomi picked up a pair of panties between her fingers, "I just look at them and touch them and...you know. But now with you, I have someone to actually wear them!" She beamed.

Annabelle didn't respond to the giantess—she couldn't. What was she supposed to say to the idea of being the dress up doll for a college student?

"Hmm, I guess for now, we should look for something you can sleep in. Though I wouldn't mind you staying like this," she chuckled. She lifted a giant finger and squeezed her exposed chest.

When Annabelle didn't respond, Naomi poked her stomach. Annabelle was pushed back onto the bed. She rolled over to her side with her back facing Naomi. "Poppy?" Naomi prompted.

Annabelle refused to acknowledge the monster. The giantess sighed, "Fine. It's your first night so I'll let you sulk." She gently scratched her back and cooed, "But only because you're so cute when you're pouting."

From behind her, Annabelle heard Naomi sift through the clothing pile. "...No too long...not enough cleavage...too much blood...here!" She chirped.

Annabelle was swiftly grabbed by Naomi's giant hand. She draped a white nightgown on top of Annabelle's body. 

"This should work," she hummed. She placed her down back on the bed. "Go put it on," she insisted. Annabelle looked down at the gown in her hands. She was conflicted. On one hand, she had felt so vulnerable without clothes. On the other hand, if she put on the nightgown would this be a willing step into becoming their pet?

As Annabelle wrestled with her decision, asteroid-like blur whizzed by inches from her and collided against the wall. Annabelle struggled to remember how to breathe. She shakily looked behind her and saw that it was the top Naomi had been wearing. Annabelle craned her head up to see an unbothered Naomi, getting undressed, blissfully unaware that she had almost knocked out Annabelle with her shirt.

Naomi's unexpected stripping crashed through Annabelle's train of thought. The tiny girl was taken for a loop as the giantess thoughtlessly pulled off the rest of her clothes.  

Annabelle's eyes were cemented onto Naomi's naked form. She had never seen something so big and alive. She almost didn't believe the giantess was real.

"Like what you see?"

The giantess' words flinched Annabelle back to reality. She felt a deep blush wash over her face. She didn't want to give Naomi the satisfaction of seeing her dumbfounded expression, but she couldn't bring herself to tear her eyes away from the massive form.

"Aw, you are the cutest fucking little thing ever Poppy," Naomi laughed. She turned towards the tiny girl and jutted her chest out. "Just think, if you imprint on me, you can have this for the rest of your life."

As she bent down to put on her underwear, Annabelle found her willpower and turned her back away from the giantess before she was mooned by an ass almost as big as the actual moon. She suddenly felt weird about being naked around the massive girl and quickly slipped into the nightgown. 

She wasn't thrilled with the dress. It hugged her body a little more than it would have before she received her new curves. It had a lot of cleavage for a nightgown, and the actual gown ended around Annabelle's upper thigh. Annabelle pulled at the length, but the longer she tried to make the gown, the more cleavage she showed. 

"Oh wow." Naomi leaned over the bed in an over-sized band t-shirt and no bottoms. She picked up a surprised Annabelle and brought her close to her face. Annabelle winced at the massive smiling face, inches from hers.

"You are seriously adorable. I could just eat you up," she grinned, displaying all of her huge teeth. 

Annabelle let out a small yelp. Naomi pulled her away from her face and laughed. "Just kidding! Although you are basically indestructible. I wonder if you'd survive. Hmm something to think about..." Naomi hummed, mostly to herself. A fresh dosage of terror shot through Annabelle.

As Naomi led her down another shaky ride on the stairs, Annabelle continuously glanced at Naomi's pink lips. She wouldn't. Would she?

When Naomi strutted into the living room, Annabelle was greeted with a new change of scenery. The hardwood floor where she had ran for her life with the other Shrinkees was covered with a multitude of blankets and pillows. 

The other three giantesses were spread out in a circle on the floor in their pajamas. If Annabelle hadn't known they were all laying and giggling in the same room where they slaughtered dozens of Shrinkees, she would have thought this was an average slumber party.

But unfortunately, there were still blood stains on the walls that turned Annabelle's stomach. 

"Sorry to keep you waiting guys," Naomi grinned. She placed Annabelle in the middle of the circle. Annabelle felt like a virgin sacrifice being offered to the gods as she looked around at the giant co-eds  surrounding her.

The second her feet touched the soft blanket, the giantesses erupted into a cacophony of cooing.

"She looks like a fairy!" Harper trilled.

Just as Annabelle was trying to adjust to the nausea of being surrounded by four loud giantesses, she was scooped up by Molly.

Annabelle squeaked. She wondered if she would ever get used to the feeling of being picked up. The again, she hoped that she wouldn't have to.

The other giantesses protested Molly's apprehension of the tiny girl. "What the hell Molly? Keep her in the middle," Naomi snapped.

"No fucking way. You guys got to hold her. Now it's my turn. You can still see her just fine," Molly retorted.

Annabelle didn't even bother giving her opinion on the matter. In only a couple of hours she had gone from college student, to Shrinkee bug, to shiny new pet. She hadn't come close to accepting her new station in life, but she would be an idiot to not acknowledge it.  

Molly caressed Annabelle's hair with a thick finger as Annabelle laid in her squishy hand and stared up into the ceiling, trying to ignore everything that was happening around and to her. 

"Whatever," Leah said. Changing the subject, she let out out a laugh, "Shall we start our annual stats review meeting?"

"Oh my god, yes," Harper giggled. 

"I think I broke a new record. I ate like seven Shrinkees," Naomi laughed.

Annabelle closed her eyes and tried to control her breathing. She knew they didn't value the lives of people with HDD, but they were treating this like a sports tournament. 

"I bet they tasted great with the whipped cream," Harper sighed, dreamily. "I was having too much fun with them running up and down my chest."

"Wasn't that wild? The feeling of them all on your skin? God they tickled me like crazy," Molly chortled, inadvertently shaking Annabelle as she did so.

The bloody mashed up remains of the Shrinkee boy that had helped her invaded Annabelle's mind. To think she was being lovingly fondled by the same giantess who killed him. She was lucky her stomach was empty otherwise she would have dumped everything into Molly's hand. Although, maybe that would have made her feel better.

"Personally, I'm a fan of the indirect method. There's nothing like just standing in front of a Shrinkee to make you feel like a god," Leah said.

"You say that, but didn't you launch one of the Shrinkees into orbit?" Molly teased.

Naomi snickered, "Yeah, it's that red spot on the wall over there."

"What was I supposed to do? The disgusting shit peed on me," Leah laughed. 

Annabelle wished she could be anywhere but here. This wasn't supposed to have happened. She should have been back in her dorm, taking a shower in her normal-sized body.

"I like the straight forward stuff too," Harper added. 

"Yeah, I've noticed," Leah said, "Didn't you have the first kill of the night?"

Harper gave an affirmative hum. "Yup, she was super loud."

Leah gave out an annoyed grunt. "She was the head of the University's HDD Association. It took like three weeks to secure this meeting because of all the bullshit she had me do to 'ensure that this would be a safe space'. All of her emails were so fucking asinine and whiny. I'm actually jealous that you were the one to off her," Leah sighed.

Harper giggled, "She was super bossy. Maybe I should have played with her before I stepped on her. She would have looked so funny going bananas covered in whipped cream."

Naomi snorted, "And tasted even better."

"I wish I would've been able to taste them with whipped cream," Molly grumbled. "You guys couldn't have waited five seconds for me to change?"

"Molly, no one told you to put a shirt on—Harper didn't. Plus, we almost didn't get to shrink them at all thanks to you," Naomi snapped. 

"Wha-what the hell are you talking about?" Molly asked, taken aback. 

Naomi scoffed, "Earlier when the Shrinkees were going around with their sob stories—you asked that Shrinkee girl how her sister died. I mean, seriously? You were practically drooling." 

Annabelle's eyes reopened at the mention of the situation from earlier. 

"I was not, I was playing the part of the attentively listening ally," Molly defended herself. 

"Oh yes 'please tell me all the gory details of how your sister was stomped out of existence, I'm such a helpful ally'," Naomi mocked.

Annabelle ground her teeth. She didn't know how yet, but she promised herself that she would make the giantesses pay. 

"She's right," Leah joined. "If Harper hadn't calmed the Shrinkee down and brought her back to the circle, the entire meeting could have been derailed," Leah said.

"Whatever," Molly grumbled. "It turned out fine."

Naomi shook her head, "But remember right before Leah was going to activate the device, the same girl stopped her. She was definitely suspicious."

Annabelle's heart sped up. Did they not realize...? She shook her head, of course they didn't. Even before they shrank, Shrinkees weren't people to them.

Leah smirked, "That was almost cute—the panic in her eyes. She knew something was wrong, but not sure what. I guess some Shrinkees are smarter than others."

"Not too smart to not get shrunken," Molly snickered. 

"Um, you guys..." Harper finally inserted, "You know that was Poppy, right?" 

A silence fell upon the living room. Annabelle could feel their giant eyes on her, but refused to look anywhere but the ceiling. 

"Are you fucking serious, Harper?" Naomi snapped. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"I thought you knew," Harper insisted. "Why else would I have gone after her?"

"Because it was literally your job not to let any of the Shrinkees leave the house," Molly retorted. 

Leah interrupted their bickering, "You know, this makes sense. Apparently, Type 0 Shrinkees have better instincts than Type 1. It would also explain some other things."

Leah's giant fingers replaced Annabelle's view of the ceiling. Despite both the tiny girl and Molly's protests, Leah picked up Annabelle and dropped the Shrinkee into her own palm.

Annabelle turned onto her stomach, not wanting to give the giantess the satisfaction of forcing her attention to her. Still, it made her feel like a child throwing a tantrum. Based on Leah's laugh, she felt the same way.

The giantess easily flipped her onto her back with a swift motion. "Now my little Poppy, I just want to ask you some questions," she said with the baby-voice they all used when speaking to her. 

Annabelle didn't respond, but looked up at the giantess' face, waiting for her next words.

"Did you know we were planning on using the HDD stimulation device, hmm?" She asked while stroking Annabelle's leg. 

Annabelle paused before shaking her head. She saw no benefit in being uncooperative.

"Then why did you try to stop me from revealing the 'surprise'?" Leah asked, still cooing down at Annabelle.

Annabelle shrugged. As she did so, Leah increased the pressure she placed on her leg. It didn't hurt, but the threat was there.

"Come on, you can do better than that. Why did you try to stop me?" She said, her smile unfaltering. 

"B-Bad feeling!" Annabelle spat out.

"Bad feeling?" She heard Naomi say, confused. 

Leah turned her gaze to the other giantesses, allowing Annabelle to relax for a fleeting second.

"I told you, her instinct is stronger than the other Shrinkees," Leah explained. To Annabelle it sounded as though she was boasting. She lowered her gaze and continued to stroke Annabelle's body.

"Now, you were the Shrinkee who told the rest that I had hid only the pit on Molly's stomach, not the entire cherry." Leah said.

It was more of a statement, but Annabelle nodded anyway. She didn't know what case Leah was building, but it made the tiny girl uneasy.

"And the cherry jar, whose idea was it to hide in there?" Leah asked.

Annabelle's mouth dried up. Had Leah been watching more than she led on? 

"M-Mine," Annabelle admitted. 

Leah's smile grew and she patted Annabelle's head. "Good girl. Thank you for being so honest, little Poppy."

She looked up at the other giantesses with a completely different expression. Her face was serious, "Molly, there should be an empty flower vase in the bottom kitchen cabinet—go get it," she ordered. 

For a second, it looked like Molly wanted to snap back at being ordered around, but she took one look at Leah's face and backed down. Molly left briskly and returned just as quickly, though it was enough time to allow Annabelle's thoughts to run wild with nightmare scenarios Leah could be using the vase for.  

"Are you going to let us in on what's happening in your brain?" Naomi asked. 

Leah tickled Annabelle's feet, forcing the Shrinkee to laugh through her fear.

"She's smart," Leah said simply.

"...Okay?" Molly responded.

"She's smart and untrained. Until she's imprinted onto one of us, we need to take a lot of precautions. One of these precautions is ensuring that she doesn't escape while we sleep," Leah explained. 

"I see...good idea," Harper nodded.

Leah's tickling finger became a grabbing hand as she lifted Annabelle over the clear vase. Annabelle looked down below at the vase. She could smell the lingering scent of whatever flower had previously occupied the container. 

"W-Wait stop! I won't try to escape," Annabelle begged. 

Leah gave a fake small pout, "Sorry little Poppy, I don't believe you." With that, she dropped Annabelle into the vase. Annabelle screamed, the air whizzed past her and she desperately tried to grab onto anything to stop her fall, but there was noting but empty air. 

Annabelle landed onto the bottom of the vase with a dull thud. A twisting pain pulsed through her wrist. Instantly, she knew she had at the very least sprained it. 

Annabelle groaned in pain and cradled her hand. When she looked up she saw a sight that sent her backing up to the other side of the vase's wall: Harper had leaned in close to the vase, giving her a distorted appearance from Annabelle's perspective. 

Annabelle yelped and stared in horror at the giant face. 

"Wow, now she really looks like a fairy," Harper gasped. Her voice echoed around the vase, although it was altered—more muffled.

Between the thin fabric she wore and the cool glass, Annabelle began to shiver. Annabelle looked up at the vase's opening. Even if she wasn't exhausted from the night's events, it would be impossible to climb up to the vase's rim. 

Annabelle ran up to Harper's huge face. She pushed her fear down and banged on the glass with her non-hurt hand. 

"Please! Please! You can't keep me in here. I'm not some animal," she pleaded. 

Molly's giant face suddenly appeared next to Harper's. Annabelle squealed and fell back on her behind. With both giantesses pressed up against the glass, they occupied Annabelle's field of vision. 

"What is she saying? I can barely hear her," Molly stated. 

"I think she's upset. Maybe she's cold?" Harper suggested. 

Tears of frustration began to well up in Annabelle's eyes. "You assholes! You fuckin—" Pain shot through Annabelle's wrist. She screamed as she felt her bones reattaching. 

"Wow, she's going nuts," she heard Naomi say from somewhere beyond the vase. 

"This is all a part of her training. She'll calm down eventually. Just let her have her tantrum," Leah said evenly.

Tears prickled Annabelle's eyes. She considered her situation. Was she going crazy? They were treating her like a misbehaving puppy, instead of the kidnapping victim she was. Annabelle slumped onto the cold floor of the vase. She whimpered and sobbed. She hated what had happened to her in such a short amount of time. She hated how pathetic she felt.

"She's so sad..." Harper said sympathetically. 

Leah huffed, "Harper I swear to god if you even think about taking her out—"

"I'm not going to take her out! I'm just going to warm her up," Harper said.

Annabelle sniffed and looked through the vase's distorted walls. She couldn't see exactly what Harper was doing, but she saw her giant body moving around. 

Harper's massive form hovered over the vase for second. Annabelle looked up at the vase's top and saw that Harper was peering down at her. Annabelle watched curiously, but felt uneasy. Harper gave her a wink and dropped a large object down the vase.

Annabelle ran to the vase's wall. The object landed in the center of the vase. It blew a gust of air as it hit the vase's bottom.

Annabelle smelled it before she saw what it was. The tiny girl slammed a hand over her nose, but the smell had already invaded her nostrils. 

In the middle of the vase was a pink sock that gave off a smell that choked Annabelle. 

"To keep warm," the peppy giant girl clarified from above. 

Annabelle was too shocked to respond. The sock definitely offered warmth—the inside of the vase began to fog due to the sock's humidity. 

Then there was just the sheer size of the thing. Length wise, it didn't fit completely in the vase, so the bottom of the sock had somewhat folded over the top. It was way bigger than the bed in which Annabelle slept, in her dorm. Annabelle didn't want to consider her own size compared to the sock—other than the general embarrassment she felt of being smaller than a sock—it led her to think about the foot that wore the sock and how that would seem in relation to her current size. 

But most the humiliating part was how welcoming the sock was to Annabelle. She had been cold ever since she shrunk, and the cool glass of the vase hadn't helped. And she was tired—so tired.

She could feel the giantesses eyes watching her through the vase. But she couldn't worry about them.

Annabelle swallowed her pride and stepped on the sock. It was soft—like a cushy couch. She looked at the sock's hole. She couldn't believe she was considering this.

No. She wouldn't go inside the sock—she couldn't bring herself to do that. Instead she laid on top of the sock. She grabbed the ends of the sock to use as a blanket and shuddered when she felt the dampness of the toe section. 

Annabelle breathed in through her mouth and draped the sock over herself. She was almost suffocated by the smell, but at least she was warm.

A loud tapping ripped Annabelle from any comfort she might have started to feel. Annabelle saw Leah's massive finger rapping against the glass.

"What do we say to Harper for allowing you to sleep on her sock?" Leah prompted. 

Annabelle couldn't believe her. She actually wanted her to give her gratitude for giving her a sweaty sock to sleep on after she had shrunken her.

Maybe it was the glass between them, but Annabelle felt bold. She flipped Leah off while she laid on the sock. 

"Go to hell you bitc—"

Annabelle's world literally turned upside down as Leah did exactly that to the vase. Annabelle screamed as she was thrown every each way. Leah shook the vase like a tambourine. Annabelle's body was smashed repeatedly against the walls of the vase. Thankfully it was over as soon as it started and Annabelle landed back onto the vase's bottom, this time with the sock on top of her.

She couldn't see it, but she knew her left leg was broken. Annabelle sobbed as her face was pressed against the bottom of the vase.

"What do we say?" Leah asked again. 

"Y-You're a monster," Annabelle choked out through tears. 

Gravity disappeared for a moment. Leah began to lift the vase again. Annabelle slid into the vase's wall.

"W-Wait! P-Please," Annabelle begged.

Leah closed in on the vase, her green eyes narrowed in front of Annabelle. She repeated the question, this time she emphasized each word.

"What do we say when our mistress gives us a sock to sleep on?" 

Annabelle winced at the word "mistress". She tried to breathe through her sobs, but her voice still came out haggard. "T-Thank you!" She cried.

"Good girl," Leah praised. The vase moved again as she handed it to Harper.

Harper's face replaced Leah's. She puckered her huge lips and pressed them against the wall where Annabelle was. Annabelle was too weak to back away, so Harper's smushed lips were all she could see.

"Muwah!" Harper kissed, leaving her lip print on the glass. "You're so welcome little Poppy. Sleep tight."

Annabelle leaned back away from the giant faces and dragged herself to the sock. 

"Damn Leah, you're really good at this training thing," Annabelle heard Naomi say.

"You just have to remind her who has all the power," Leah explained. 

Molly agreed, "You're right. There was this one Shrinkee who..." 

Annabelle let the giantesses words pass over her. She buried her head into the sock and sobbed. She would get out of this—she had to. She knew she would be free again. But for now she was stuck in vase with a sock for a bed, as she waited for her leg to mend itself.

She swore to herself that this would be her first and last night as their pet.