- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter we meet one of my favorite characters! Also, I really appreciate the reviews! You guys are making some excellent observations. 


"Come on Poppy, get in," Molly said, obviously irritated that her morning schedule was being delayed.

Eyes wide with terror, Annabelle shook her head and backed away from the giant knee high plaid sock. "Y-Your pocket! I could go in your pocket—or your bag!" Annabelle desperately suggested. 

Molly sighed and gestured to her clothes—a blue skirt and low cut blouse. "I'm not wearing pockets and even if I were, I wouldn't trust you not to runaway—same goes with my bag," Molly frowned.

Annabelle grimaced. She was right of course. The weekend had ended and the giantesses were going about their lives as students as though nothing had changed. Today would be the first time she'd leave this damned house since she'd shrunken. The tiny girl was looking for any opportunity to escape, but the giantesses weren't giving her any.

Annabelle glanced at the sock's entrance. Just those few minutes underneath Naomi's foot had been unbearable. For her to be repeatedly stepped on for the entire school day was unfathomable to the shrunken girl. 

Another pair of feet thundered over to them. Annabelle struggled to stay standing as Naomi's black combat boots approached her. Annabelle craned her neck up to see the giantess was dressed in her usual punk rock-lite style and make up. She beamed down at the tiny girl.

"Good morning, Poppy," she sang. She looked over at Molly and took in the scene. She snickered and Molly gave her a glare. Naomi turned back to Poppy, "You know Poppy, my shoes have a lot more room if you want to come with me today."

Annabelle looked at Naomi's massive boots and shuddered. Molly butted in, "You already know the schedule Naomi, back off." 

Naomi put her hands up in a defensive gesture and laughed, "Just checking. Leah's taking us today. We're leaving in five," Naomi said.

Annabelle watched as the giantess left the living room, presumably heading outside to whatever fancy car Leah drove.

Molly sighed, "Fine, you want to do this the hard way I guess." She grabbed Annabelle and the tiny girl tried to mentally prepare herself to be thrown in the sock. To her surprise, Molly lifted her high above, beyond the sock. She carried her to the kitchen where she turned on the faucet.

Annabelle, not understanding where this was going, began to panic. She yelped as the giantess quickly removed all of the tiny girl's clothing. Annabelle frantically covered herself with her arms. After her night with Harper, she didn't want the giantess to get any ideas.

The giantess looked down at Annabelle with furrowed eyebrows, "I'm going to ask you again, will you get in the sock?"

Annabelle looked up at Molly, fearfully, "Wha-what are you—"

Molly sighed, and reached into a kitchen cabinet. She retrieved a glass, confusing Annabelle even more. She walked over to the ice dispenser and collected four large ice cubes into the glass. Annabelle covered her ears from the loud purring of the machine. 

Molly went back to the sink and filled the cup to the brim with water. Annabelle, feeling a flood of dread rise up in her whimpered, "M-Molly?"

The giantess ignored her and placed the glass on the kitchen island. Wordlessly, she dropped Annabelle into the ice water.

Annabelle screamed and grabbed onto the rim of the glass. Her body convulsed as her body temperature was lowered to a near fatal degree. She opened her mouth to call out to the giantess who looked over her with a grin, but her teeth were chattering too much to speak.

Molly neared the tiny girl with her giant hand and Annabelle felt relief wash over her. That relief was quickly dashed. Instead of picking the shivering girl out of the ice drink, she used her chubby finger to swirl its contents around. Annabelle tried to hold on to the glass' edge, but was swept up in the whirlpool the giantess created. Her world spun as she sunk lower in lower in the whirlpool, colliding with huge cubes of ice as she spun. Soon she was submerged completely into the ice water. 

She struggled to swim back up through the cool liquid, but an ice cube blocked her. A huge hand broke through the water's surface and collected the tiny girl. Annabelle collapsed onto her back after throwing up a stomach full of ice water.

Since she had shrunken, Annabelle had grown accustomed to always being somewhat cold if she wasn't being held by one of the giantesses. It was just a fact of being a Shrinkee. But the cold she felt this time was painful and sharp. She had never experienced anything like it before.

Annabelle wrapped an arm around herself and shivered as Molly moved. The air hit her as she was carried, and the cold breezes created painful whips across her skin.

An irritated Leah appeared in the hallway, cutting Molly off. As always, she was dressed in clothing Annabelle could never afford. She was sure just her sunglasses were probably worth more than Annabelle's entire wardrobe. Leah wore heels that made the already gigantic college student even more massive to Annabelle.  

"What are you doing? I have class in ten," Leah griped.  

"Wait a second, I'll be out soon," Molly replied.

Leah frowned and went to turn away when her eyes caught Annabelle's drenched and shivering form. Leah swung back around, creating another painful gust of wind for the tiny girl.

"What the hell did you do to her?" She asked, amazed. She pulled her sunglasses down and peered at Annabelle.  

As the giantess' mouth opened in shock, Annabelle closed her eyes and tried to focus on the warmth from her breath. 

"Don't worry about it. It's not your turn to have her yet," Molly teased. Annabelle was disappointed as Molly moved her away from Leah's warm breath and returned her towards her shoes and sock. She set Annabelle down on the cold floor. Annabelle watched as Molly lifted the sock towards her, but this time she raised her foot right next to it.

"Now Poppy, I'm sure you're very cold right now. The best way for me to help you is for you to get in my sock. Do you want to get inside my sock?" Molly asked sweetly.

Annabelle looked up at the smiling giantess and then the sock. She whimpered. It was bad enough she was doing this, but to make it seem like she wanted this was on an entirely different level of evil.

Annabelle slowly nodded and moved towards the sock. Molly's fat foot suddenly lurched in front of her. "Ah, ah, ah," Molly chided. "What do we say?"

Annabelle didn't know whether to curse her out or start sobbing. But she was too cold for both of those options, so instead she said through her chattering teeth, "C-Can I-I g-go i-in your s-s-sock?" Annabelle said, shivering. 

Molly looked down at her expectantly. Annabelle took a deep breath, "P-Please M-M-Mistress?" 

Molly's face broke out into a huge grin, "Of course my little Poppy. Anything to help—but first—why don't you give my toe a kiss?"

Annabelle looked up, shocked. Molly was pressing her luck. She thought that since Annabelle was nearing hypothermia, she would be more receptive to the more hideously demeaning asks.

She was right of course.

But Annabelle didn't feel any better about letting her win. The small girl leaned forward and puckered her lips. She pressed them against Molly's big toe. Annabelle was slightly relived. One positive thing about being nearly frozen was not feeling her lips connect with Molly's foot.

The foot twitched and Molly yelped, "Jesus that's cold, Poppy." 

"W-Whose f-fucking fault i-is that?" Annabelle stammered underneath her breath.

Molly, not able to hear the tiny girl's mutterings, blissfully moved her foot out of the way. "Okay, make sure to give my toes big hugs and kisses if you want to warm up," Molly giggled.

Annabelle climbed into the sock. It was a seemingly never-ending tunnel of fabric. She was reminded of the indoor jungle gyms they would have in fast food places when she and Beth were kids. Suddenly she tumbled forward as gravity shifted. She landed at what she predicted was the toe section of the sock with a thud. She wrapped her arms around herself and leaned into the warm cotton fabric of the sock.

Annabelle didn't have much of a reprieve. Molly's eager toes descended down the sock. They wiggled with anticipation. Annabelle screamed, but there was nothing else she could do. The toes landed on her then wrapped around her body possessively. 

Still, Annabelle knew the worst had yet to come. Her body was weightless for a moment before gravity took over and she felt the space around her falling. The sock's ceiling and walls compressed together and she was squeezed closer to the toes. Molly was putting her shoe on.

It brought a new kind of shame for Annabelle to admit to herself that she didn't mind being curled up to the toes. They were by far the warmest things in the area.

Annabelle's world was thrown high up in the air, and then suddenly crashed back to the ground. In the dark, the constant shifting of heights made everything worse. Annabelle learned of another level of dizziness as she was raised and lowered with each of Molly's footsteps. 

With every footfall, Molly's toes squished into Annabelle's body. Any other Shrinkee would have been splattered, or at least crippled, but Annabelle only felt a dull pain that accompanied the immense pressure she was put under as Molly walked.

The roller coaster from hell stopped and Annabelle began to gently shake. Molly must've been in the car. Annabelle took the calm moment to curl up even closer to Molly's toes. She was still freezing and Molly's foot offered so much warmth. 

Of course Annabelle found the smell horrible, but she figured freezing to death would be worse. The irony of her tormentor being the same person she clung to and relied on for survival was not lost on Annabelle. 

Before she knew it, Molly was walking again. Annabelle realized she must be on campus. Her heart pounded. Only a few days ago, she had just begun to feel like this place was home. Annabelle's heart ached. She was one sock and a shoe away from freedom. Yet, there was no way out. 

After what felt like hours of walking, Molly finally was still—or really her legs were. Her toes on the other hand were molesting and wiggling on top of Annabelle's shrunken body. The tiny girl screamed, but immediately had to stop. A new wave of dizziness overcame her. She was getting woozy from the lack of air. The fact that the air was being tainted by Molly's foot musk also wasn't helping.

Annabelle tried to fight against the toes, but was too weak. She grimaced as Molly's big toe rubbed itself along her face—similar to how Naomi tortured her. Though Molly's toes were larger and had more fat underneath its skin. Molly's second and third toe mercilessly attacked and groped her breasts and stomach. Annabelle didn't know if Molly had insanely amazing control over her toes, or she if the tiny girl was just that unlucky. Molly's other toes wiggled on top of Annabelle's thighs, legs, and feet. 

Annabelle tried to wrap her head around the fact that Molly's pinky toe was larger than her entire foot. 

Eventually Molly grew bored of teasing her. That or she was distracted with whatever normal-sized person activity she was forced to do. If Annabelle had to guess, she would say Molly was in her first course of the day. 

How many people were out there? Just listening to the professor and taking notes, not knowing that there was a shrunken prisoner in their classmate's shoe?  

Thinking about that just made Annabelle feel insignificant. She pushed it far from her mind. She focused maintaining her current oxygen intake and staying conscious. Though it was not like she would know if she lost consciousness. It was so dark and she couldn't hear anything outside of the shoe. It was so quiet.

Realization struck Annabelle.

This was the first time she had been alone since she had shrunken. Not counting her first failed escape attempt on the kitchen island of course. She hadn't had time to really process what had happened to her. She considered that was a good thing. Mentally, she should have broken down multiple times before. 

Growing up she had heard horror stories of Shrinkees getting kidnapped from their families. In the stories it would always take the authorities a couple of hours to activate the GPS chip all Shrinkees get when they first shrink and are registered to their caretaker. Then they would find the kidnapper and the Shrinkee would be free in less than a day.

Those stories used to terrify Annabelle and Beth, but the story she was living was much worse. The things these giantesses had done to other Shrinkees...the things they had done to her...

In protection of her own sanity, Annabelle hadn't thought about what had happened with Harper. Though even if she had wanted to, she hadn't been given the opportunity.  

After the...event transpired, she had passed out. When she awoke she was clean and laying on Molly's dresser. 

Thinking of what happened with Harper filled Annabelle with a deep sense of shame and an overwhelming feeling of dread. The shame, of course, was from the embarrassing amount of pleasure Annabelle felt at the beginning of the interaction.

The dread came from not knowing when it would happen again—or with which giantess. They could use her anytime they got the craving for it, and there was nothing she could do to stop them. That was the real terror of her current situation.

She was so fucking weak.

Annabelle sat in the dark shoe for a while and struggled not to cry. If she did, she would definitely lose air. She also needed to be prepared at anytime. There was no telling what a giantess might do, so it was in her best interest to never be too emotionally vulnerable. 

As if to prove her point, Molly began to walk again. Annabelle braced herself as Molly's toes once again slammed into Annabelle's tiny body. 

Thankfully, Molly's next class was apparently close. Annabelle wished she could hear through the shoe. At least that way she could learn something. God she missed school. 

Was she being marked absent in her class right now? Did anyone know she or the other Shrinkees were missing? Her dad or friends must've called the police by now. Annabelle wondered what the authorities would even do. 

It shouldn't be difficult to find out the final location of thirty or so college students. Still, the way the giantesses had been discussing "loose ends" earlier, really disturbed her. 

Actually, a lot of things about the giantesses disturbed Annabelle. Putting aside the mass murder and kidnapping, they had a certain...quality to them. It was like they thought they were untouchable. They obviously got off on manipulating and controlling people, which is why they so quickly claimed Annabelle as theirs. 

Annabelle knew that in order to escape them, she would have to exploit their weaknesses, but if she was being honest with herself, she was deeply terrified of the gigantic college girls. Even if she were normal-sized, socially, these girls would've been of a higher standing then her. They were powerful, even without the advantage of being a million times larger than Annabelle.

Of course she wanted to escape, but dreaded any possible fallout. 

A drop of liquid splashed onto Annabelle's face, effectively pulling her out of her thoughts. She wiped it away, but some it got into her mouth, the saltiness revealed it to be Molly's foot sweat. 

Annabelle paused. She hadn't even noticed, but she had stopped shivering. In fact, she had produced a bit of her own sweat. 

The air had gotten thicker and the scent was heavy with Molly's foot funk. Annabelle began to panic. Molly had only just started class. She didn't know if she could take five more minutes of this, let alone another ninety. 

Annabelle panted, trying to grab a bit of moisture onto her tongue. She wasn't expecting Molly's toe to tap against her face at that exact moment. 

Her mouth received a blast of salty toe flesh. The Shrinkee's entire body cringed. Molly's toe was absolutely soaked in sweat. Molly's toe twitched, obviously surprised to feel Annabelle's tongue. It wiggled against Annabelle's face, as if it were a dog begging for more treats.

Annabelle tried to back away, but the sock offered no room. The toe continued to twist against her face. All of its movement was beginning to make it difficult to breathe. Annabelle coughed. The rapid movement of the toes had not only caused the temperature to shoot up, but the stench was suffocating Annabelle. 

She punched into the dark, but missed the big toe, instead hitting one of Molly's smaller toes. A fresh, more intense wave of dizziness overtook Annabelle. She wouldn't make it if she kept fighting against the foot.

Annabelle whimpered as she once again pushed her dignity to the side. She pressed her lips onto the tip of Molly's big toe. The toe responded by rubbing against Annabelle's face, seemingly unsatisfied with just a kiss. 

Annabelle felt as though she could blackout at any second. She didn't have time for the luxury of pride. Annabelle wrapped her arms around the toe like it was a long-lost lover. She leaned into its flesh and kissed it, this time with an open mouth. 

Molly's foot finally stopped moving as Annabelle made out with the toe. The Shrinkee swallowed what tasted like a bucket of saltwater as she alternated between kissing and licking the toe. The gigantic college student's foot trembled. Annabelle froze as one of Molly's smaller toes brushed against her exposed crotch. 

She didn't know how, but Molly's foot seemed to sense her apprehension. The big toe returned to her lips, but the smaller toe also wiggled on top of Annabelle's nether region. 

Annabelle released a moan, then instantly became disgusted with herself. What was happening to her? Annabelle struggled to push the foot away to no avail. It easily over powered her. It rubbed against her face and body, again, and again.  

"No! G-Get away," Annabelle panted. Who was she even yelling at? The foot was just an extension of an even greater adversary. God, Annabelle was getting hot. She didn't know if she was drenched in her own seat or the foot's. The air was impossibly thick and Molly's big toe just kept rubbing and rubbing and...

 

 

Annabelle gasped. She was laying down, staring the bluest sky she had ever seen. She was somewhere else—somewhere with sunlight. She sat up and realized she was clothed. She wore a white sundress. She looked around and saw she was in a field of red and orange flowers. Annabelle had never smelled something so sweet and fresh.

Another figure suddenly appeared beside her, standing and carrying a bouquet of the citrus colored flowers. Annabelle stared at the figure's bare feet. Her eyes lifted higher until she was staring at into a pair of enchanting grey eyes. 

The same grey eyes she saw whenever she looked into a mirror. She was looking at herself. It was a surreal thing to experience, something she hadn't felt since...

"Beth?" Annabelle breathed. 

The figure giggled. It was a light and carefree laugh. The figure shook her head, "No, silly. I'm Poppy!" She chirped.

Annabelle stared at her replica in silence. Was she hallucinating? Was she dead? 

The replica ignored Annabelle's silent freak out and stepped closer. She stood in front of the sun, which made her face become engulfed in shadows. 

"What is happening?" Annabelle said more to herself.

Poppy threw the bouquet high in the air and the flowers rained down over Annabelle. "I'm here to help you ascend," Poppy announced. 

Annabelle grimaced at how high-pitched her voice was. She sounded like a cartoon character. 

"What are you?" Annabelle asked, unnerved. 

Poppy bent down in front of Annabelle and grinned. "I'm you!" She poked Annabelle's forehead, "But I'm stuck in here."

Annabelle swiped her finger away, "What are you talking about?"

Poppy sighed, as if she was frustrated with Annabelle's denseness. "What do you think your true purpose is?" Poppy asked.

Annabelle blinked. She had not been expecting that kind of question from a girl who acted like an animated fairy. 

"What? I-I don't—"

Poppy leaned in close and yelled, "Wrong!" 

Annabelle flinched as Poppy giggled. 

Poppy beamed, "Your purpose is to find that special person and worship them like they deserve." Her eyes glazed over as she spoke.

Annabelle cringed at Poppy's obsessive antics. "You're fucking nuts."

Poppy frowned, but it was gone as soon as it appeared, replaced by a huge grin. "Don't worry, you'll come around."

"What is this place? Why am I here?" Annabelle demanded. 

Poppy's grin remained on her face, "This is my home...for now. And I brought you here to help you."

"Help me?" 

Annabelle winced as Poppy suddenly flicked her forehead. "Stop rejecting our goddesses' love!" Poppy chastised. 

Annabelle rubbed her forehead, "Goddesses? What the hell are you—" Annabelle stopped herself as she began to understand what was happening. 

Annabelle groaned, "Are you fucking kidding me? This?" She gestured to the beautiful field of flowers. "Even this is about them? I can't even escape them in my own psychotic breakdowns," she laughed bitterly. 

Poppy pouted, "You shouldn't be trying to escape them! You should be running full speed into their giant embraces," Poppy smiled. She wrapped her arms around herself.

She continued blathering on about Annabelle's gigantic tormentors. "Eventually you will be drawn to only one of them. But which one? God they're all so amazing!"

Annabelle silently stood up and began to look for an exit. Poppy followed her from not far behind, still yapping on. "There's Naomi who has the most amazing collection of Shrinkee clothes. I could play dress up with her all day. And her mouth—just wow. You know, we could probably survive being eaten by her. Though if we didn't, that'd be okay too. Just imagine that, she and us would be together forever, living on in our goddess. Remember when she had her foot on top of us and told us to kiss her toe—which by the way why didn't you immediately to it?—and then you did and she didn't even feel it? She almost suffocated us without even trying. God, that's power."

Annabelle changed direction, the field seemed to span on endlessly. She wondered which way was north as she walked on.

"Of course there's Harper. You know, she almost loves us as much as I worship her," Poppy said. "If it were up to me, I would make her boobs our new permanent bed," Poppy giggled. "And her tongue? I didn't know our body could feel that way."

"Molly's fantastic too. Of course you already know that, given where our body currently is. I don't know why you don't just go for it. I mean her toes are right there. What's stopping you? We're already naked. Plus all of that extra cushion just means there's more of her to worship."

Annabelle suddenly broke out into a sprint. There had to be a way out.

Poppy didn't falter. She ran after Annabelle, not even slowing down to catch her breath. "Oh god and then there's Leah. Even if we didn't belong to her, she would still be our goddess. What a magnificent creature. She sees right through us. You'll never outsmart her, you know. All of them are so amazing. Do you know how many people would kill do be in your shoes? So instead of being sad about the past, why don't you look towards the future? Because the future is full of our goddesses and—"

Annabelle slid to a stop and in one fluid motion, she slapped the hell out of Poppy. "Shut. The. Fuck. Up," Annabelle seethed.  

Poppy looked at Annabelle in shock. Then her face became flushed and her breathing grew heavy. A pang of guilt pierced Annabelle, and she started to fumble out a apology when Poppy grabbed her own breast and caressed the red spot on her cheek where Annabelle had hit her.

"Harder," she moaned.

Annabelle went through a plethora of emotions in under three seconds. First her eyes widened in shock. Then her face cringed in disgust. Finally, anger surged in her. She screamed as she tackled Poppy onto the flower covered ground.

She lowered her face near Poppy's, and screamed as loudly as she could, "What is wrong with you?"

Poppy looked up at Annabelle, her smile still on her face as if nothing had happened. "You're the one repressing your true nature. You should be honest, like me."

"No, I'm not repressing shit. And I'm nothing like you! You're just a chemical imbalance in my head—a hallucination," Annabelle spat.

Poppy giggled, that annoying giggle of hers. "Don't you get it? You are me! I don't know why you're so upset. You got an upgrade! You don't seem to mind the stronger bones and bigger boobs. You can't pick and choose which Type 0 qualities you want."

"I don't want any!" Annabelle yelled.

"I'm sorry to hear that, but you don't get a choice. So just embrace your true nature. It'll be so much easier for you," Poppy's voice became lower and slower.

She grabbed Annabelle's arms and effortlessly switched positions, rolling on top of her. She lowered her body on top of Annabelle's wiggling form. Annabelle struggled to get away from her, but she was impossibly strong.

Annabelle cringed as Poppy showered her cleavage with kisses. She worked her way up her neck. "Come on, you know you want it. Submit to your true nature. Let me in," Poppy whispered, her breath tickling Annabelle as she spoke.

Annabelle turned her head away from her replica, but the girl cupped her chin and forced her face towards her. Annabelle closed her eyes and the last thing she saw was Poppy's wet, open lips heading for her own.

 

Annabelle was in pain—particularity between her legs. Her entire body felt sore. She opened her eyes and was met with an intense sight. She was at the giantesses' house in the living room, propped up on a gigantic fat foot—or more specifically, on a gigantic toe.

Annabelle looked down in horror to see she was mid-hump on the massive toe. She followed the toe to a very thick and massive leg, which led her eyes to the couch where the four giantesses watched, astounded. Including Molly, whose toe she had been humping.  

Annabelle shrieked and clambered from the toe. She fell hard onto the glass coffee table. But pain was the last thing on her mind. Her thighs were dripping with liquid—and it definitely wasn't urine. 

The giantesses moved closer and surrounded her. They all looked like they were trying to process something. 

Annabelle scooted away from their immense figures. She was mortified when she saw a trail of her cum as she backed away. 

Annabelle hugged her body into an upright fetal position. "W-What did you do to me?" She demanded. She tried to sound angry, but it just came out as a scared plea. 

Naomi was the first to speak. She gave a humorless laugh. "We didn't do a fucking thing. That was all you." She looked like she was still in shock.

Annabelle racked her brain. She couldn't have done this. She'd never. She had so many questions. 

"W-What happened? How did I get here? What happened to class?" Annabelle panicked.

Leah narrowed her eyes at Annabelle. She looked at the tiny girl like she was a math problem she was trying to figure out.

"You don't remember." It was a statement not a question. 

Annabelle shook her head. "T-The shoe...I was in Molly's shoe during her second class and..." Memories shot through Annabelle's mind. Flowers, pervert clone, kissing. Annabelle's face turned red.

Poppy.

Was she real? Was she her? Why didn't she remember anything?

"And...?" Leah prompted.

Annabelle knew there was no way she could tell them about her vivid hallucination. There was no telling what they would do with that information. 

"And that's it," Annabelle lied. 

Molly spoke up. She was the only one in the room who was smiling. "You missed a lot. You were licking and kissing my foot all day. You never let up. After class, I called everyone else back home so they could see it for themselves—because I barely believed it."

Her smile got bigger as she continued explaining, "So I take my shoes off to show everyone and we can even see you going at it through the sock. You were so wild. So I take the sock off and you didn't miss a beat. I'd thought you'd at least be tired, but you were so cute and full of energy. You were screaming 'Goddess I love your foot! Please let me keep worshiping your toes!' over and over again. So of course I said yes, because who can say no to that widdle face," Molly cooed.

Annabelle almost physically burned from the heat of her embarrassment coming from her face. She buried her head in between her knees.  

"So I lift my legs on the coffee table and I thought you were just going to start kissing my toes again, but you climb on top and start fucking them like your life depended on it. Honestly, it was the best thing I've ever seen," Molly grinned.

Molly's recounting of events seemed like she was describing something from a porno. The Shrinkee began to rock back and forth, "What's happening to me? I don't remember doing that. I wouldn't have done that," Annabelle whimpered.

"Is she imprinting?" Naomi asked.

The question sent a chill directly down Annabelle's spine. Is that what that Poppy hallucination was? Or was it not a hallucination at all? She hadn't fully bought into the imprinting theory before, but after having met "Poppy", she was beginning to change her mind. 

"Wait? Does that mean I win?" Molly blurted out with a huge smile on her face. 

Annabelle's head shot up from her knees. She was ready to unleash a tirade of insults onto the giantess, but the Shrinkee was interrupted by another giant girl.

Harper burst into tears, and the sudden booming sobs made Annabelle jump back. The blonde giantess, who had been silent before, was fully sobbing, with tears streaming down her cheeks and snot dripping down her nose. Annabelle was transfixed by the sight. Her tears hit the table, creating puddles of water. Her snot acted similarly, but instead of a small clear puddles, it formed pools of thick liquid. 

Harper lowered her head and leaned forward, inches away from Annabelle's tiny form. Annabelle was forced to take in the crying girl as she filled her vision. 

"P-Poppy! W-Why didn't y-you imprint on me? I-I thought we w-were going to make e-each other happy," Harper sniffed.

Annabelle stammered, not knowing how to deal with such intense and gigantic emotion, "I-I didn't—"

Naomi's massive hand pushed Harper's head back. Annabelle unclenched her body, relieved. 

"Will you calm down? Obviously we're all a little bummed, but we don't know for a fact that this means Poppy has chosen Molly," Naomi said, trying comfort Harper in her own awkward way.

Annabelle was teeming with anger. This was her life, not a fucking game. Plus they continued to act like she had an active decision in choosing who would be her permanent tormentor. 

Leah added, "She's right, Harper. I think it's entirely too early to say Poppy's imprinted on someone. It's only been a couple of days. In the study I found, the earliest a Shrinkee had imprinted was six months."

"You're all just jealous," Molly sniped. 

Annabelle's heart sunk. Six months? She wrapped herself up in the fetal position again. Every moment was hell, being the pet of these insane college students—and it had barely been 48 hours. 

God, she missed her dad. She missed her friends. She missed her old life. 

Old life? 

No. Not old life. Current life. What was happening to her? She had to remember this—being held captive—was not living.

Leah's question jolted her out of her mental spiral, "Poppy, what do you think of Molly? Do you love her more than any of us?"

Annabelle looked up the giantess with an incredulous expression. "No I do not 'love her more than any of you'. In fact, I hate all of you equally. When everything you've done, everyone you've killed catches up with you, I'll be front row watching all of you get dragged off in cuffs," Annabelle spat. 

Leah only looked down at Annabelle with an amused smirk for a second before turning to Harper. "See? If she had imprinted on Molly, it would be permanent. Her little show from before may have been the chemicals that lead to imprinting finally releasing. Cute, but not permanent."

Harper sniffed and wiped tears away from her eyes. "O-Okay, I feel better now," she smiled. 

Molly shrugged, trying not to seem upset, "Doesn't matter, she'll be mine eventually."

"Don't count on it," Naomi retorted. Her face softened and she placed her chin in her hand as she rested her elbow on the coffee table, shaking Annabelle with her movements. "Though I won't lie, I am kind of jealous. Poppy was so fucking cute and sexy going to town on your foot like that."

Harper pouted, "I want Poppy to do that to me too! How do I get those chemicals in her head to release again?"

Annabelle recoiled at the thought. She couldn't turn into that...perverted slave Shrinkee again. She wouldn't lose herself while trapped in this nightmare. She was Annabelle Cooper. Musician. Friend. Daughter. 

"You could shove her in your sock like Molly did," Naomi cheekily suggested.

Annabelle shot up to her feet. She stomped her foot, "No!" She shouted. The giantess exchanged amused glances, only adding to Annabelle's frustration. 

"What's wrong widdle Poppy?" Naomi cooed.

Annabelle bristled. Poppy was the sex-crazed deviant who lived in her head and begged to be owned by the giantesses. She had let her take over once—it wouldn't happen a second time.

"I am not Poppy! I am Annabelle Cooper and I will not be your pet," Annabelle declared. 

Molly raised her foot and wiggled her toes. "That's not what you were saying earlier," she teased. The other giantesses laughed.

Annabelle's face turned red as she shook her head. "That wasn't me...that was Poppy!"

Leah raised her eyebrow, "But you are Poppy."

"Poppy is a chemical imbalance. I am Annabelle Cooper," Annabelle said indignantly. They could call her anything they wanted, but it wouldn't change who Annabelle Cooper was. Annabelle would never lose herself. 

Naomi stared at Annabelle with a contemplative expression, before she turned to Harper, seemingly ignoring the tiny girl, "Harp what time was the report supposed to air?"

Annabelle folded her arms and sat back onto the cold coffee table. If they would ignore her, then she would gladly treat them as if they didn't exist.

Harper glanced at her phone, "Ah shoot! We missed it. Sorry, I was distracted by Poppy's imprinting episode." 

Leah smiled, "That's fine, I recorded it. Why don't you get the wine and snacks."

Harper, seemingly fully recovered from her sob fest, cheerfully ran out the room. Annabelle watched as the giantesses got into a more comfortable position on the couch. Annabelle was scooped up by Naomi. She sat in the middle of the couch between Leah and Molly. Annabelle unsuccessfully tried to block the giantess' finger from petting her naked back.

For someone whose family owned a Shrinkee clothing company, Annabelle noticed Naomi didn't mind keeping her in the nude. 

Harper returned with a large bowl of popcorn and a bottle of wine. The buttery smell spurred Annabelle's ever evasive appetite. 

"You forgot the wine glasses," Molly tsked at Harper. She got up and went to retrieve them.

Annabelle saw a sly smirk spread across Harper's face as she took the opportunity to plop herself into Molly's vacated spot on the couch next to Naomi and Annabelle. 

Annabelle couldn't help but stare at the enormous bowl of popcorn on Harper's lap. Her stomach growled and her mouth watered at the golden treat. 

Harper must've noticed Annabelle's hungry gaze on the popcorn because she cooed, "Do you want some popcorn, Poppy?"

Before Annabelle could respond, Naomi took a handful of popcorn and shoved it in her gigantic mouth. She shook her head, "Hold off on that for a second, Harp. I want her to see the report before we do anything else," Naomi said.

A pit of dread landed firmly in Annabelle's stomach. She had been doing an excellent job of ignoring the "accident report" musings the giantesses had been discussing since the cleaners showed up. The same feeling Annabelle got right before she had shrunken, always emerged when the giant girls talked about "the report."

She had her suspicions on what it was, but none of her theories boded well for her. 

Molly returned with four wine glasses and a frown when she saw Harper in her spot. She begrudgingly sat on the other side of Leah. A large shadow cast over Annabelle as Harper passed the popcorn bowl over to her in an act of truce. Molly accepted it, greedily. 

Leah opened the bottle of wine and began to pour it into each of the giantesses' glasses. Annabelle knew next to nothing about wine, but even she could tell it was fancy. 

"Come on, start it already," Harper said, giddily. 

Leah smiled and turned on the television, which was the size of a drive in-movie theater projector to Annabelle. After fiddling around with the DVR, the screen turned black and then reappeared, this time with a reporter on the side of a road. Her face was twisted as if she had swallowed something spoiled and her eyes were red.

The woman began to speak. Her voice cracked before she evened out her tone. Her sad brown eyes pierced Annabelle's heart as she spoke, "The Queenston community is reeling after a horrific bus accident took the lives of thirty-one students from Queenston University."

Annabelle froze. 

"Found by a cyclist in early this morning, a Queenston University bus crashed off road on Readmill Avenue. We spoke to Police Commissioner Beverly Abbot about the tragic incident."

Annabelle forced herself to pay attention to the television, but it was difficult to hear anything over the beating of her own heart. She felt as though she was watching from outside of her body. Her brain had shaded in all of the dots, but her heart wasn't letting it connect them just yet. 

Another woman appeared on the screen. Her blonde hair flowed freely down her shoulders, but was held in place by a police hat. She looked more like a model than a Police Commissioner. 

Annabelle heard Harper groan next to her. "She's wearing my lipstick. I told her not to wear that shade," she sighed. 

Another horrible feeling rose in Annabelle. Abbot. She had heard that name for the past couple of weeks in her STATS class. Harper Abbot.

Harper's mother stared at the camera, stone faced. Another one of the giantesses' parents was right in the middle of this fucked up mess. She had never been a conspiracy nut, but everything about the Shrinkee meeting was looking more like a well developed ploy with each new detail Annabelle discovered.

She really had miscalculated just how elaborate the massacre was.

"She looks great," Molly said with a mouthful of popcorn. "At least you guys can share make up. Whenever I wear make up, my mother just says I look like a whore," Molly said bitterly.

"Shush," Leah hissed, "It's coming up."

Annabelle's tongue itched in her dry mouth. All the moisture had dried off, and she was left with cotton mouth and a loud heartbeat. 

Harper's mother spoke in an even and blunt tone. Annabelle looked for any sign of guilt or even glee and found none. If the police chief was feeling anything, she was hiding it extremely well. 

"We received a call around dawn this morning, reporting the crash. Officers arrived at the scene shortly after, but unfortunately all occupants of the bus were found dead on arrival. The deceased were identified as Queenston students affiliated with the campus' Height Disruption Disorder Support Group. Records from the school indicate that the bus had been signed out for a weekend field trip to the Height Disruption Disorder Memorial Center. Unfortunately, the bus crashed on Saturday evening, but due to the remote location of the road, it was not located until early this morning. The students' families have all been notified."

Annabelle's vision turned blurry. She hadn't noticed before, but she had started crying. She had never felt such despair before. She didn't know she could. Somewhere out there in the gigantic world, her father thought she was dead. 

No one was looking for her.

Annabelle collapsed onto Naomi's palm, her body racking itself with sobs. A finger gently caressed her back. 

Naomi shifted her hand and Annabelle was placed onto her chest. The tiny girl felt the strong, rhythmic beating of the giantess' heart right below her. 

"Shh," Naomi whispered softly, "That's what I wanted to show you. Annabelle Cooper is dead." Her voice was strong, but she didn't sound like she was trying to be cruel. She said it factually.

Annabelle cried harder as her words hit her. They had effectively erased her. 

Harper's voice broke through Annabelle's sobs. "But, like, that's okay if there's no Annabelle! Because you'll always have a place as my—"

"—Our," Molly swiftly corrected.

"Our Poppy," Harper finished. 

Molly smiled from the end of the couch, "I mean what would you rather be? A dead teenager or an adorable widdle Shrinkee that one of us will spoil and love forever?" 

Annabelle continued to sob into Naomi's soft flesh. Although she was nearing a mental and emotional breakdown, Annabelle couldn't help but take in Naomi's lavender scent. Like Harper's, it was overwhelming but frustratingly enticing. 

"Give Poppy some space," Annabelle heard Leah say. "She needs time to adjust. But why don't we toast to another successful extermination? Thirty-one parasites are now out of our campus' population—well thirty parasites," she corrected herself.

She stroked a giant, slender finger down Annabelle's back. "And one adorable widdle pet," she finished.

Annabelle tried to ignore her, but she couldn't. The giantess was louder than her sobs of despair. 

"I'll definitely toast to Poppy," Annabelle heard Harper chirp.   

The clanging of wine glasses rang above her as the giantesses toasted. Their laughter easily dwarfed her weeping. 

"Wow, another year and it's over just like that. I can't believe we still have an entire boring school year to finish," Molly sighed. She paused, "Although we do have Poppy now."

Annabelle heard Harper moan, "She's the only thing keeping me from dropping out before midterms."

The tiny girl shook as Naomi spoke, "Are you sure it's not the massive trust fund your parents are lording over you?"

"That too," Harper said bitterly. "But none of that matters since Poppy is here. There's so much I want to do with her now that the report is out!"

Annabelle grimaced and closed her eyes. Her fear was beginning to overtake her sorrow. 

"Remember, we're not out of the woods yet," Leah chastised the blonde. "The cleaners may have gotten rid of any loose ends, but we have to do our part."

"I know, I know," Harper pouted, "But people usually stop caring about the Shrinkees after, like, a couple of weeks."

Molly inserted, "My Dad said he wants me to take charge for this thing, you know. The vigil, the memorial, all of it. That means we'll be front and center leading the condolence parade."

Naomi grunted, vibrating Annabelle's body, "Ugh, I don't feel like it. All the whining and blubbering—'my poor son, my dead brother, she was so young'—give me a fucking break," Naomi snapped. 

Annabelle was more nauseated than she had been in Molly's shoe. Somehow the giantesses still found ways to shock her with their causal cruelty.

"You know what they say," Molly said, "Work hard, play hard—and now that we have Poppy we're going to play really hard."

Even with her eyes closed, Annabelle could hear the giantess' smirk.

The continued to talk around her, their words swirling in the air like fireworks demanding her attention. Annabelle pressed her body against Naomi's chest. The slight movement caused the giantess' heart to beat faster. 

Annabelle leaned her head against the soft skin and allowed herself to become absorbed in the giant heartbeat.

Ba-dum. Ba-dum. Ba-dum. 

The pounding didn't drown out the giantesses that surrounded her, but Annabelle found herself being drawn to the powerful beating. 

Her world had turned upside down and was threating to fall apart. Everyone outside of this damned house thought Annabelle Cooper was dead. 

Annabelle wondered if she actually was dead. If this entire ordeal was taking place in her own personalized hell, and she had actually splattered underneath Leah's foot with Carrie two nights ago. 

But Naomi's heartbeat made her think otherwise. It was the most alive thing she had ever experienced. Annabelle knew that for better or worse, she was alive too. 

What that meant? 

Ba-dum. Ba-dum. Ba-dum. 

The Shrinkee had no idea.