- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Finally get some background on the giantesses and general answers in this one. Hope you guys are still enjoying this story!


After jogging past the fourth flower memorial for the bus crash HDD students, Isabella decided to return to her dorm room. Not that she would be able to escape Anna there either. At the request of Anna's father, two of Anna's friends had come yesterday and taken some of her things—old clothes, jewelry, her keyboard piano. 

Still, there was a lot left of her. For the last few days, Isabella would stare at the empty bed and close her eyes, hoping that when she opened them Anna would be there hunched over, studying or writing songs in her "secret" journal. 

Isabella began to make her way back to her dorm. For the first time since she had been accepted into Queenston, she wished the prestigious University wasn't so small and exclusive. It seemed as she walked back to her dorm, almost everyone she came across gave her sad smiles and pitying glances. She missed her public high school where people she had gone to school with since kindergarten didn't know her name. 

She blasted her music and ran the rest of the way to her dorm. As Isabella neared her dorm room, she noticed the pile of flowers outside of her door had grown since she had left. She ignored it, not having the mental fortitude to deal with it.

She just needed to nap in her aggressively quiet and empty room. But when she opened the door, instead of an empty room, she found four people sifting through her room—really Anna's side of the room.

Isabella yanked her earbuds out so quickly one of the plastic tips flew off. 

"What the fuck are you doing?" Isabella barked. Her run had tired her out, but the shock from seeing her small dorm room suddenly full had energized her. 

A beautiful girl with long brown hair stepped in front of her. She was chubby and wore a smile that inexplicably bothered Isabella. She couldn't place her face, but she looked familiar.

"Hi, sorry to surprise you like this. I'm Molly Gates, we were sent here to retrieve some things for the candlelight vigil on Friday," she explained. 

Isabella paused before it dawned on her. "Gates...as in—"

Molly nodded, her smile unwavering, "Yeah, Dean Gates is my father—well former Dean Gates—he's on the Board of Trustees now." 

Isabella became even more flustered. If she was Molly Gates then that meant...Isabella glanced at the other people in her room. All but one had stopped to look at her. Even though she was only a freshman, Isabella instantly recognized them: The Formidable Four.

It was a name given to them by the student body, due to their appearance and wealth. Isabella hadn't put much stock in the rumors, but she had heard that they were all seriously connected. 

She'd also have to be blind to ignore the fact that they all were extremely attractive. But it wasn't just their looks that made Isabella uneasy. Although Molly was smiling, there was something still intimidating about her.  

Still, she didn't care who they were. To be rummaging through Anna's stuff like that...

"What the hell could you be looking for that you would use in a vigil?" Isabella snapped. 

The stunning dark haired girl who had been sitting on Anna's bed answered. She wore a large green crystal necklace that she twirled between her fingers. Isabella recognized her as Leah Windsor—the Governor's kid. 

"Just things that show her personality—any artwork or poetry she created," Leah said.

Isabella looked at the girl who hadn't paid stopped searching through Anna's things. Her back was turned, but based on her blonde hair, Isabella guessed that was Harper Abbot. She couldn't remember exactly who her parents were, but she thought they had something to do with security or law enforcement. The upperclassman was rummaging through Anna's highest drawer in her dresser. If Isabella remembered correctly, that  drawer had Anna's...

"And what kind of artwork do you hope to find in her panty drawer?" Isabella retorted. 

Harper turned around with a bright smile across her face, as if Isabella hadn't called her out, red handed. "Sometimes people hide, like, private things in private places, like a love letter or a family heirloom. I just wanna make sure everything important is given back to Po—Annabelle's family," Harper explained.

Isabella called bullshit, but didn't feel comfortable outright accusing the busty blonde of being a pervert. 

"Well there's not much left of her personal stuff. Just books and clothes. They took all of her other things yesterday," Isabella said, crossing her arms.

The cool-looking punk rock chick who had been leaning against her wall, spoke up. Naomi Sano. Her family owned and ran Shrink-Life, that company that sold all of the Shrinkee stuff. She didn't look it, but she was probably worth millions.  

"Who took all of her stuff yesterday?" She asked. 

Isabella looked her over. She had a bad feeling about all of them. Why would four rich college students be in charge of retrieving a single dead student's belongings? 

Isabella sighed. What was she doing? She was thinking too hard about this. She was just stressed with everything that had happened. She walked over to her bed and sat on it. It was strange to be facing these four rich upperclassman rather than Anna.

"Her friends came over and took her instruments, laptop, and some clothes she always wore," Isabella said. "There's not much left here."

Isabella could've sworn she saw the blonde's smile waver for a second. "Who were these 'friends' that took her stuff?" She asked.

Isabelle grabbed a bottle of water from her bag and took a swig. The eyes of the Formidable Four never left her. "Other freshman, they play music together," she answered. 

"Right," Harper said. She sounded dejected. The room filled with an awkward pause.

"We should get out of your way," Molly finally said. They made their move to leave when guilt struck Isabella.

"Wait," said. She exhaled and reached behind her pillow and pulled out a pink rabbit. "This is...was Anna's. She didn't know I knew she had it. Her friends forgot to take it with them yesterday. I was going to keep it so I could...well it's better if you guys use it for the vigil." 

Their faces all lit up. Harper took the bunny and smothered it against her huge chest. "Thanks," she smiled. 

Even Naomi, who hadn't done anything but scowl since Isabella had entered the room, was wearing a small grin. She nodded towards the stuffed animal. "Annabelle does—I mean didn't—seem like the type to have something like this," she said. 

Isabella thought back to when she had first seen Anna sleeping, curled up with the rabbit. A wistful smile spread across her face, "I only saw it out during thunderstorms. I think she was afraid of loud noises," Isabella replied. She dragged herself out of the memory and turned her attention back to the Formidable Four. 

"Sorry for being so hostile earlier. It's been a rough week," Isabella said. 

"No worries," Molly said. "It's been hard for the entire Queenston community. I can't even imagine how you feel."

Isabella lowered her head to the ground, "I only knew Anna for a couple of weeks, but she was special. I'm not just saying that because she's dead, I mean it. She was a good person. Most nights we would stay up talking about anything. She was so funny, but not mean funny. She was just..." Isabella trailed off. She glanced up at the Formidable Four, embarrassed at her sudden emotional vomit.

"You should come to the vigil, it might help," Leah suggested.

"Yeah," Isabella said, halfheartedly. Her eyes caught a glare from her crystal necklace. They really must've been rich, that crystal was huge.

Isabella realized she was gawking and quickly looked away. 

Leah took a step closer. "It's okay, do you like it? It was delivered this morning," she said.

Molly and Naomi suddenly looked uncomfortable. Harper was still preoccupied with the rabbit. 

"We should get going. There's still other rooms to visit, right Leah?" Molly said. 

Leah turned to them with an easy smile, "Just a second." She faced Isabella. "Look, it has an adjustable strap. I can wear it way down to my stomach or right up against my neck. But I really like wearing it against my chest, right next to my heartbeat."

Isabella was getting that uneasy feeling again. 

"It was from one of those websites that claim their items have mystic properties. When I bought it, the store said that it was good luck to kiss it...do you want to try?" Leah asked. 

Isabella threw a questioning look to the other Formidable Four members, who avoided eye contact with her. Leah stared at her with the most intense green eyes she had ever seen. Isabella sighed, there was no way she could say no to someone that pretty. 

"Why not," Isabella shrugged. 

Leah stepped closer to the bed and pulled the necklace lower. Isabella looked up at Leah for reassurance and the upperclassman nodded. Isabella gently grabbed the crystal and pressed her lips against it. She pulled it away and observed the jewelry. It definitely was eye catching. 

The slightest of vibrations reached Isabella's fingertips as she held the crystal. It almost felt like...

"We seriously have to go," Molly said, pulling Leah and the necklace away. "Thank you for the rabbit. Remember, the vigil is tomorrow night," Molly called as the Formidable Four scurried out the door.

Isabella was once again left in the quiet dorm room. The girls had been a strange, but ultimately welcome distraction from the silence of her room. 

Isabella collapsed onto her bed. Those girls were as glamorous as they were weird. Isabelle felt good about giving them Anna's bunny. They just wanted to help, didn't they?

Still, Leah's crystal kept coming back to her mind. For a second it felt like it was vibrating...from the inside. Isabella shook off her concern. 

It was just a fancy jewel, nothing more. 

Though there was one thing Isabella decided after speaking to the Formidable Four: Rich people were weird.

 

Annabelle struggled to keep the nail polish brush straight as Leah wiggled her toes while she bickered with the other giantesses.

"How many times do I have to explain this to you?" Leah snapped. "I did it for Poppy's sake. So she could have closure."

Naomi scoffed, "Right, be fucking real Leah, you got off on that. Knowing Poppy was literally so close to that chick, but she had no idea. I'm surprised you didn't cum right there."

Molly plopped down on one of the living room chairs with a bowl of chips. "That was risky. What if the lid had somehow come off? Or she heard Poppy scream?" She chided.

Although Annabelle was miles below it's trajectory, she still ducked as Naomi threw a pillow at Molly. 

"Watch the chips!" Molly said, dodging the pillow.

"Shrink-Life Labs made that necklace for me on special order. It's Shrinkee-proof," Naomi assured.

Unfortunately for Annabelle, she was right. She had spent the better time in the necklace just banging and attacking the thing from every angle. The only thing that cracked had been one of the bones in her right hand.

When Izzy had picked up the necklace, Annabelle had screamed and pounded against the crystal until her body collapsed. For a split second she thought she had gotten through to her, but her hope dashed as she was snatched away from Izzy.

"Still, Leah what would you have done if she had realized something was weird?" Molly insisted. "I just think you're being really reckless."

Naomi nodded in agreement, "Usually you're a lot smarter than this."

Annabelle didn't look up to see Leah's reaction, but her toes had clenched. Ground shaking footsteps interrupted Annabelle's work. Harper came barreling into the room. Before she knew what was happening, a huge figure landed in front of Annabelle. 

The Shrinkee screamed and scrambled away from the figure. It cast a large shadow over her. But when she looked up she saw a gigantic version of her childhood stuffed animal, Mr. Bun Bun. Annabelle had never done hard drugs before, but she assumed this is what "trippin" would be like.

Harper's light voice gained a cartoony tone as she spoke for Mr. Bun Bun. "Hiya there Poppy, do you want to play?"

Though she couldn't have possibly known the ramifications for giving these psychopaths anything from before she shrank, Annabelle still blamed Izzy. She remembered how shocked she was when her now gigantic roommate had pulled Mr. Bun Bun out from under her pillow. Annabelle didn't even think her own dad knew she still had him. 

Annabelle's stomach lurched as she was whisked high into the air by Leah's slender fingers. 

"H-Hey!" Harper whined.

"We still need to talk about this," Molly protested. 

Leah cupped another hand on top of Annabelle, diminishing most of the light from her view. "I'm taking a bath. And since it's my time with Poppy, I'm taking her with me," Leah declared.

Annabelle remained still in Leah's hand. After Monday's news of the bus crash had hit campus, the university decided to cancel classes for the rest of the week. Which meant Annabelle had been trapped in the house with the giantesses for more than 72 hours straight. 

They behaved like normal college girls. They scrolled through their socials, watched movies, and gossiped about their classmates. But, they always made sure Annabelle was never out of their sight. The tiny girl often found herself gripped in someone's curious fingers or underneath a giantess' foot. They started giving her "chores" to do, like painting their nails or rubbing their feet. 

Annabelle was too exhausted to fight back. Her days were filled with booming giantesses and their demands and cooing, while when she did finally pass out from exhaustion at night, her sleep was plagued with nightmares that were really just vivid recounts of what the day had brought. 

Her mind was also fried from the paranoia that "Poppy" might return. She didn't know what had caused the perverted persona to appear before, so she was constantly on the alert for any sign or feeling that she might reemerge.

Her mind being occupied with these concerns left her little room to predict the giantesses' behavior.  Mostly they all stayed in the living room together. But sometimes—usually when one of them got jealous—a giantess would snatch her away and declare that it was their "time" with her. 

It hadn't taken Harper much time to brag about her sexual rendezvous with Annabelle. The other giantesses reacted swiftly, not wanting to lose to the blonde. As Annabelle had predicted, she was unable to fight against the giantesses' desires. They used her whenever and however they saw fit. During their alone time, she often found herself smushed against gigantic plump lips, pressed into their massive chest fat, and inserted into their gushing pussies. She now knew each giantesses inside and out—literally. She knew their scents, their snores...their tastes. 

Their barrage of attention had left Annabelle depleted—both physically and mentally. Although she wouldn't stop looking for ways to escape, right now she knew she would find no paths to freedom in the state she was in.

Annabelle sunk into Leah's palm. Like everything they made her wear, the "sexy nurse" costume had left her cold, but the warmth from Leah's hand made it bearable. As Leah took her upstairs, Annabelle considered how fucked up her life had become. She was lying in a college student's palm like it was a couch—and so far it was the most relaxing part of her day. 

Leah reached the bathroom and light once again found Annabelle as the giantess closed the door behind her. Annabelle was surprised to see Leah release a deep sigh. She must've been more annoyed by the other giantesses than she had led on.

She placed Annabelle onto the sink's counter. From this angle Annabelle could really see just how big everything was, or rather, how small she had become. The sink only reached Leah's upper thigh. 

"Get undressed, Poppy," Leah ordered, her already booming voice reverberated around the bathroom.

Annabelle winced. She hated the baby-talk the giantesses used with her, but it never meant good things when they stopped. Annabelle followed the giantess' orders. She shimmed out of her sweaty costume. The ever present Shrinkee coldness was a lot harsher in the nude. 

She covered herself and tried to look anywhere else while Leah undressed. It was impossible though. Watching her was like watching a mountain shed its snow. She really was beautiful—they all were. Which made their monstrous actions all the more horrible. 

Leah's eyes met Annabelle's and she smirked. Annabelle turned away, her cheeks flushed. 

"You know, you're going to have to get used to my body. It's okay to look. Soon you'll be worshiping it anyway," Leah's voice echoed. 

Annabelle ignored her, but glanced at her from her peripheral. The giantess was bending over to turn on the bath. Annabelle was transfixed by her smooth skin. Her ass was inexplicably round and perky. She hadn't seen the giantess workout once since she had shrunken.

Annabelle continued to stare at the gigantic butt. Rich, beautiful, and a great body. Some people had all the luck.

Leah turned on the faucet. Annabelle's ears filled with the sound of the roaring water. She could barely hear herself think. An idea blossomed within Annabelle. The idea soon became an urge. She had to do it. She needed a release or she would implode. Annabelle checked on Leah. Her back was turned from Annabelle as she fiddled with the water's temperature. 

Annabelle knew she had to do it now. She uncovered herself and took a deep breath. 

She focused on the back of Leah's head and unleashed some of what she had been holding back. "I hate you! I hate all of you! I hope you all die! I don't wanna be shrunk! I miss my Dad! I don't want to turn into Poppy! Izzy should've heard me in the necklace! This isn't fair! This isn't fucking fair! This isn't fair!" Annabelle screeched. 

She collapsed onto the cold sink counter. She felt better, but in a sprained foot instead of a broken leg sort of way. Annabelle sat up and watched the bath fill up in silence. 

Leah turned off the faucet and swiveled around to Annabelle. She rose to her full height and walked over to the tiny girl, casting a large shadow over her. Annabelle flinched as Leah suddenly lowered herself. Instead of getting eye level with Annabelle, she reached inside the sink's bottom cabinet. 

She rose again, this time carrying a small bowl. She reached over the Shrinkee and filled the bowl with water from the sink. 

After she was finished, Annabelle was carried over to the tub. She set down Annabelle next to the bowl. Annabelle wondered why she hadn't just set her inside, when she got her answer. Leah raised one leg and stepped over the side of the tub and Annabelle. The Shrinkee was gifted an under-head view of Leah's enormous pussy as she stepped into the tub. The giantess lowered herself into the tub with a sigh. 

Wordlessly, she picked up Annabelle and set her in the small bowl. To her surprise, Annabelle's muscles relaxed when she hit the warm water. 

Annabelle didn't think any part of her still knew how to relax. 

"Poppy?"

And just like that, she tensed back up.

"Y-Yes?" Annabelle answered. 

"Is there anything you want?" 

Annabelle hesitated. Just because she couldn't tell what the trap Leah was leading her into was, didn't mean that it didn't exist.

"No?"

"Is that a question?"

Annabelle fiddled with her hands in the water. "I-I don't—"

Leah sat up and Annabelle heard an ocean of water shift as the giantess moved. She stared down intensely at the Shrinkee. "I can get you anything you want, Poppy."

Annabelle tried to quell the frustration that sparked at Leah's offer. "No thank you," she responded.

Leah leaned in closer, her large chest dangerously nearing Annabelle's bowl. "I'm serious Poppy. Anything you could ever want. I could get it for you," she insisted.   

"A cure," Annabelle blurted. She knew it was a stupid thing to say as soon as she said it. 

Leah furrowed her eyebrows, "What?"

Annabelle took a deep breath and lifted her head to meet Leah's eyes. It was too late to back down now. "A cure. For HDD. You all have the funds—and I know Naomi's family deals with Shrinkee marketing. They have to know some research facilities that specialize in HDD research. We only make up a fraction of the population so I know HDD isn't a priority, but with your father being the Governor and all, I think you can influence enough...what?" Annabelle stopped her proposal after watching Leah's smirk only grow as she spoke.

Leah poorly tried to stifle her giggles. "It's just you're so cute," she laughed.

Annabelle clenched her fists and sank into the bowl until she was chin deep. 

"I didn't know you had been paying that much attention to us, but apparently you even know about our parents' professions," Leah said. 

Annabelle bit back a retort. It still amazed her to find that none of the giantesses couldn't grasp the simple concept: They were huge to her

Everything they did, everything they said, forced her attention. She didn't have a choice. 

Leah returned to Annabelle's proposal, "You know Poppy, unregistered Shrinkees go for about thirty million each."

Annabelle sat up, eyes wide. "What?"

Leah nodded, her smile still on her lips. "It's illegal to buy a Shrinkee of course, you have to be related or extremely lucky and find a recently shrunken one that hasn't been registered yet. Those odds are laughably low, so some people find people who are good at retrieving Shrinkees who haven't been shrunken yet—for a price of course."

Annabelle felt sick. She had heard rumors of that kind of stuff happening, but she just thought they were campfire stories meant to scare Shrinkee kids. 

Leah continued, "I'm telling you this because you need to know just how unpopular a HDD cure or even vaccine would be. So unpopular that it could result in someone getting seriously hurt...or worse."

Annabelle grimaced. It sounded like a billion dollar underground industry, with the most powerful members of society preying on the most vulnerable. 

Annabelle was jolted from her thoughts as the giantess grabbed a loofah and began to wash her arm. Although her movements were massive, they were elegant. She looked like a gigantic princess.

"So you can see why you're extremely valuable to us, Poppy," Leah said as she lathered her slender arms with soap. "Some of our parents even offered us hundreds of millions for you."

Annabelle's head shot up. Leah smirked at her apparent shock. "There are less than 200 Type 0 Shrinkees on this planet—and as far as I know, you're currently the only unimprinted Shrinkee among them. If anything, they should be offering billions."

A million thoughts bounced around in Annabelle's head. She twirled the ends of hair between her fingers, trying to make sense of everything she had been told. 

"Don't worry, Poppy. We would never sell you. You belong to us—well hopefully me in the long run," Leah patted Annabelle's head with a damp finger. With every pat she inadvertently pushed her lower into the water.

Annabelle suddenly stood up and grabbed Leah's finger. She looked the giantess in the eye. "Answers," she said.

Leah tilted her head, "Hmm?"

"You said I could ask for anything. I want answers," Annabelle declared.

Leah pulled her finger away and leaned back into the tub with an exhale and a frown. "Poppy, you really are a strange little Shrinkee. When I said that, I meant something like a dessert from France or a doll house to live in."

Annabelle held the giantess' gaze, unwavering. 

"Fine, go ahead," Leah waved, splashing Annabelle as she did so.

Annabelle wiped the water from her face and asked, "How do you know how many Type 0 Shrinkees there are? And if there are around 200 then why haven't they done any analysis for more research?"

Leah visibly hesitated and looked up at the ceiling. After a few moments of silence, she finally spoke. "The night you shrank, I called my father and he put me into contact with some people who were...informed about Type 0 Shrinkees," Leah answered.

"Who?" Annabelle demanded. 

Leah's smirk returned. "I didn't say that my answers would be detailed," she laughed. "As for the research, well not all of those Shrinkees and their owners even live on the same continent. Plus, not a lot of people want to disrupt their entire lives for the sake of science," Leah added.

Annabelle moved on to her next question. "How often do you murder people?"

Leah lifted a leg and Annabelle watched as a waterfall of water cascaded down her smooth skin. The giantess began to drag the loofah along her leg.

"I've never killed a single person in my life," Leah answered evenly. "If you're asking how often do I exterminate Shrinkees, then the answer is twice a year. Once with the girls and another time with my family during the holidays." 

Annabelle swallowed her disgust and pushed forward. "How do you find peop—Shrinkees to shrink?" Annabelle asked.

Leah continued to wash her leg. "We have a person who cases Shrinkee communities, support groups, family reunions, weddings, etc. Then we set up a gathering as helpers and service people and then the fun starts. There's an extremely dedicated and intense cleaning agency that takes care of suspicious PIs, witnesses, or really any type of loose end," Leah explained.

Annabelle's disgust deepened. She had suspected they operated like that. Was there really no way to stop them? How many people had lost their lives to these sadistic monsters? Annabelle closed her eyes and tried to collect herself. 

"What's wrong widdle Poppy? Come on, I've already told you that you're not like those other Shrinkees. You're practically a different species," Leah said.

Annabelle shook her head. She wasn't going to argue about this again. She couldn't change their minds even if she begged them. 

"What will you do if you lose? If I imprint on one of the others?" Annabelle asked.

The smile faded from Leah's lips. She slowly shook her head. "That won't happen," she said, matter of fact.

"But if it does—"

"—If it does happen, then I move on," Leah said unconvincingly. "We have all agreed that whoever you imprint on gets to register you as theirs."

"And you'll just get on with your life?" Annabelle persisted. She knew what she was doing was dangerous but she didn't care. "You'll give up?"

Leah raised her foot and began scrubbing it, hard. "What are you getting at, Poppy?" 

Annabelle decided to poke the bear. "I think no matter who I imprint on, the other three won't back off without a fight. I think you'll tear each other apart before anyone even gets to the registrar's office."

Annabelle knew what coming, but she still released a frustratingly pathetic sounding yelp when Leah lifted her in the air in a firm fist. It wasn't tight enough to hurt her, but firm enough to remind her of the difference in power.

"Counter argument—" Leah said with a smile, "I think you'll imprint on me and every moment for your life will center around my happiness. I think you will sing for me and beg for kisses. I think you'll cry if I don't let you get me off at least twice a day. And I think you'll be devastated if I don't let you curl up to these every night," Leah said. 

She raised her foot and lowered it onto her hand—and Annabelle. Annabelle squirmed under the huge wet foot as the giantess wiggled her toes against her face. Thankfully Leah removed the foot as quickly as she had subjected them to Annabelle. 

Annabelle shuddered, disgusted by the feeling of Leah's sole on her naked body. She was shifted as Leah raised her by lifting her underneath her arms. Annabelle's legs instinctively kicked the empty air. 

Leah brought her close, until Annabelle's line of sight was filled with Leah's gigantic face. 

"You get one more question," she said, tickling Annabelle's feet with her free hand. 

It was difficult for Annabelle to think underneath these conditions. She could feel her strength fleeting by the second.

"W-Why did you let Izz—my roommate hold the necklace even though you knew there was a chance she could notice me?" 

Annabelle cursed inwardly. She already knew the answer to that—the height had made her panic.

Leah was silent for a second as a thoughtful look cast over her face. Annabelle gripped her fingers tighter. Her arms were starting to scream.

"I guess Molly and Naomi were right—well half right. I'd be lying if I said I don't enjoy the thrill of someone having something they're looking for and not even knowing it. I mean, there she was close to tears from her roommate dying while she was literally holding your life in her hands. That feeling is just..."

Annabelle was in too much pain to hide her disdainful expression.

"It's also your fault, Poppy. You're cute doing anything, but the faces you make when you're scared or uncomfortable are indescribably adorable. Ask the other girls, and they'll tell you the same thing. Honestly, if you could see how cute you are when we're stepping on you or just standing over you, I don't think you'd blame us."

Annabelle wanted to bark back. She wanted to curse her out, but she could feel herself beginning to slip.

Leah continued, either unaware of Annabelle's predicament or uncaring. "Anyway, the main reason I did it was for hope—or rather to give you some and take it away. I've checked the limited Type 0 studies, and they all come to the same conclusion: hopeless Shrinkees imprint. I just have to get you to stop fighting me over everything. And I don't mean massaging my feet because you're afraid I'm going to swallow you. I mean I need you to worship me because you understand that is your purpose, because there is no other place in this world for you. Once you understand that your place is as my pet, then we can finally start our life together."

Annabelle had a lot to say to Leah's rant, but the last of her strength had run out. She screamed, and braced herself to submerge in water. Instead she landed in Leah's soft palm. The giantess smiled as if to say "See? You need me."

Annabelle was placed onto the squishy surface that was Leah's chest. Her arms prickled with pain. Annabelle raised her head so she could see the smirking giantess. Through gritted teeth she sneered at her.

"I am not giving up. I may be a Shrinkee, but I'll never be your Shrinkee," Annabelle spat. 

Leah said nothing and Annabelle watched as the giantess grabbed a bottle of liquid soap and spurted a dollop on each of her boobs. 

Leah smiled at Annabelle, showing all of her teeth.  

"Get to work."