- Text Size +

Chapter 20

Lucas reached up and took the piece of paper from Brooke, noticing that he was lifting his hand way up to his shoulder height, while Brooke’s extending arm was straight…her elbows were even with his shoulders. Something as simple as accepting the day’s agenda was an out-of-body experience for Lucas — it didn’t really seem like he was moving his own body, because he was far, far too busy staring at the nearly 6’9 amazonian behemoth standing before him. Brooke’s beautiful deep blue dress was in tatters now; her full, fleshy thighs and hips had caused it to expand and tear in several places, but it had been Brooke’s enormous, heavy, J-cup breasts that truly wrecked the dress. 

The surreal, out-of-body sensations that Lucas was having mostly had to do with the fact that he was staring into these naked, liberated breasts head-on, with her hard, erect nipples poking out into the air only slightly below his mouth. All he had to do was walk forward a pace or two, incline his head, and then he could suck on those huge, fat nipples again…rub his face all up in that hot sea of breast flesh once more, as Brooke cooed him on, encouraging him to suck. He felt himself lean forward toward those gigantic bare mammaries, and he extended out afoot to walk towards them.

But wait…no! What was he thinking?! He was still mad at Brooke for overstepping her position, for trying to show him up in front of the whole company. He was still the boss here, and he wasn’t going to let Brooke’s amazonian stature get in the way of him reestablishing his authority. He blinked his eyes, shook his head a little (in an effort to chase away the image of those perky, inviting nipples, pointed straight at him), and looked up at her. He was going to keep up his tough facade; he was going to order her to do more things for him…

Brooke’s deep green eyes sparkled down curiously at him, first grazing over the top of his head, and then going up and down his body slowly, like she was taking stock of how small he looked to her now. Lucas saw the slightest hint of a smile on her full lips, which were turned up just a tad at the corners. Had she…opened back up to him? Was she shedding that cold, distant professionalism that she had been punishing him with ever since he rejected her advances before? His eyes found hers, and there it was — an unmistakable smile danced out across her face. He couldn’t be mad at her now…and anyway, even if he still was, she was far too huge and intimidating for him to keep up even the pretense of domination. 

“Uhh…so…your dress,” began Lucas, suddenly feeling clearly rational in the moment. “We’re gonna need to, um…to do something about that, aren’t we?” 

“Oh really?” came Brooke’s reply, looking down at her bare breasts as she gently jostled herself from side to side, making her huge breasts bob and weave, “I was thinking that it’d be just fine walking around like this.”

“Ummm,” began Lucas, but Brooke laughed and cut him off. 

“I’m just kidding, Lucas, gosh,” she chuckled. “It’s not like you’d actually let me go out into the hallway like this.”

She gave him another once-over from her lofty position 11 inches above him, and Lucas saw her nostrils slightly flare. 

“Although,” she added, in a bit of a different voice that hinted at the racy Brooke of old, “It’s not as if you could do much to stop me if I were so inclined, huh?” 

“I…I’m not sure…uh,” stammered Lucas, feeling the firm reality of his lack of control, “I’m not sure what you mean.”

“Oh drop it Lucas, come on,” teased Brooke, taking a step towards him and waving her immense tits in his face, “You don’t have the physical ability to stop me from doing anything anymore.”

“Y-you’re…you’re wearing heels,” he forced out weakly. 

“Yeah? And without them I’m still over 5 whole inches taller than you,” persisted Brooke, bending down so that she was looking at him straight in the face. “And I easily outweigh you now too. Look at my legs, Lucas…haha, I don’t think I could even fit into your pants now…the pants that are looking pretty loose on you, by the way.”

She straightened up and spread her arms out, admiring how firm, full, and strong they looked. From Lucas’s perspective, Brooke spreading her arms out like that made her look even bigger; he felt like he was about to be consumed by her body, wrapped up, never to be seen again.

“Those nanobots work wonders, don’t they?” murmured Brooke, looking herself over again before turning her glad green eyes back down on Lucas. “But anyway, yes, you’re right — something needs to be done about this dress here. Fortunately — ”

And here, Brooke stepped around Lucas to her desk and opened up her briefcase, and a moment later she was holding up a noticeably larger professional-looking business suit.

“I planned ahead.”

Lucas stared at her dumbly, having to process the implications of what Brooke had said. She wasn’t wasting any time, though, and a few seconds later she had torn away the remnants of her blue dress and was already halfway through re-dressing herself in her suit…it didn’t give Lucas much time to admire her incredible body, even though he did glimpse the toned fleshiness of her stomach, and the feminine, curvy volume of her bare hips. 

“S-so,” he began, trying to piece together Brooke’s innuendos, “So you…knew that you were going to grow this much today?!” 

“I knew?” asked Brooke wryly, redressing herself as she talked, ““Knew” is a pretty strong word, Lucas. I had my suspicions, though.”

“That…that I was saving my cum!?” Lucas was having a hard time believing that Brooke had thought that far ahead, even if she was technically just a little bit smarter than he was…‘And besides,’ he thought to himself, ‘That was a made-up number I gave for my last IQ test. I’m probably still just as smart as she is now, anyway.’ 

“Like I said,” laughed Brooke, pulling on a snazzy-looking black professional jacket, “I had my suspicions. I haven’t forgotten how crazy you went when you actually had direct control over my growth spurts. Remember that, Lucas? When you couldn’t help turning me into a gigantic sex goddess who made you cum over and over in the restaurant as you sucked on my biiigggg, fat nipple?” 

“I…remember, yes,” Lucas was forced to say. 

“So yes,” continued Brooke, putting her hands on the wide hips of her stylish, long black pants that hugged her thighs alluringly, “I hadn’t dismissed the possibility that you might do something to mimic the high of that experience for you. And when we both learned what your cum does to me when I” — and here, Brooke swallowed down at him, making her throat undulate — “Drink it…haha, well…it didn’t seem like too much of a stretch to imagine you doing something like exactly what just happened.” 

“You knew I was going to force you to — ”

“Force?” interrupted Brooke, her eyes going wide with humor as she shook her head. “You’re a precious little man, Lucas…though I have to say…whew! Haha, those heels were totally killing my feet.” 

Brooke had just kicked off her 6-inch heels, and now, once again, Lucas found himself staring straight forward into the bottom of her impressively-formed neck. Brooke’s J-cups were shoulder height to him now, but strangely, they seemed even huger on her now that Brooke had gotten rid of her heels. She was nearly 6’3, true, but even for that size, her breasts looked absolutely mighty. 

“You brought some flats with you?” Lucas asked hopefully, pushing away Brooke’s implication that everything he had “made” her do had all just been part of her larger plan, or at the very least, foreseen. 

“Sure did,” she answered, producing a pair of upscale black dress shoes from her briefcase.

“Ok, uhh…good,” he said, watching her heavy breasts sway back and forth in her tight white blouse as she bent down to put on her shoes. “I just…um, you know…I think it’d be a good idea for you to wear flats around the office, just so that you, uh, don’t — ”

“Arouse suspicion?” offered Brooke, looking up from her crouched position as her eyebrow went up playfully. “Or arouse you, perhaps?” 

“Uhh…so that you don’t arouse suspicion, yes,” said Lucas, trying to ignore her second question, which was more of a statement anyway. “Everyone at the office, uh, knows that you have a little growth spurt every morning, but…well — ”

“But something’s clearly going on,” chuckled Brooke, nodding her head down at him. “And if I wore heels, especially heels like that, everyone would be on to us, no?”

“Those…are my thoughts exactly, yes,” agreed Lucas. He had felt a strange sense of warmth wash over him when he heard Brooke refer to the two of them as “us.” 

“Plus, of course, if I wore 6-inch heels, you’d never be able to get anything done,” giggled Brooke, giving Lucas a playful little shove on the shoulder, causing him to stumble back a pace. “You can barely string two words together when I tower over you like that.” 

“I…s-so, anyway, uh…yeah, let’s…let’s try to keep to flats for the time being, ok?” said Lucas, feeling weak in the knees from Brooke’s relentless teasing. 

“Whatever you say…boss,” smiled Brooke, winking down at him. She allowed a few seconds of awkward silence to pass between them before adding: “So? What’s next on the agenda?”

“The…agenda?” asked Lucas blankly. He had been lost in her eyes. 

“Yeah, that piece of paper in your hand that I gave to you,” laughed Brooke. 

“Oh! Uh…ok,” muttered Lucas, looking down at it for a moment, before looking back up at her. “IQ test.” 

“Oooo, the IQ test!” Brooke repeated with wide eyes, mocking lightly. “I can’t wait to take it…again!” 

“All part of…of protocol,” said Lucas, going over to his desk and getting out the tests. “For the study, you know?” 

“Of course,” said Brooke, accepting the test and going over to sit at her desk, which looked positively tiny now as she sat behind it. She barely even managed to fit her ass into her chair now. 

“So,” added Brooke, as Lucas went around to his own desk to sit down, “You’re gonna take it this time, Lucas?”

“What?” he asked, feeling his heart catch a little. 

“The IQ test,” said Brooke simply, eying him from across the room. “You’re gonna take it with me this time, right?”

“I…took it with you last time,” lied Lucas, feeling himself start to sweat.

“Haha, ok,” said Brooke, nodding, lowering herself to her work. “Just making sure.” 

Lucas stared down at his test. Was she just playing with him more!? Or did she really know that he had faked his last score? He suddenly became determined to try as hard as he possibly could on this test, just to show Brooke that he could still hang with her, at least mentally. 

“Ok, ready?” he called out, his voice projecting confidence. “Begin!” 

A little while later, the tests were complete, and Lucas was tallying up their scores. He had to pause and get his bearings a few times, since he was so mentally exhausted from the test itself, let alone everything else that had happened that morning. He had decided to score his own test first, since he was quite proud of his own effort, and desperate to see how well he had done. Brooke waited patiently, her head bent forward in concentration on something; Lucas realized that she was working on one of her crosswords again…but moments later, right as he began to settle back into scoring his own test, he heard Brooke chuckle as she tossed the crossword towards his desk, making a perfect basket as it sailed into the waist bin next to his desk. 

“Tah!” she laughed. “So much for that one, I guess.”

“Couldn’t get them all?” ventured Lucas. 

“Haha, no! I got em’ all, easy!” exclaimed Brooke, leaning back in her chair and putting her hands behind her head. “See for yourself!” 

Lucas leaned down and fished the crossword out of his trash can. He felt an uncomfortable tingle go down his spine as he realized that the puzzle was on one end of a folded-up piece of newspaper…the Wall Street Journal. Those puzzles were definitely no walk in the park.

“The…Wall Street Journal, huh?” he said lightly, surveying the puzzle. 

“Yeah I thought the Journal’s puzzle might be a bit of a challenge,” said Brooke, looking steadily at Lucas from her relaxed pose. “Maybe it was before…but now?” She shook her head. “Guess I’ll need to take it up another notch.” 

Lucas was reading the clues, just to see if he could get a few to make himself feel better: “Big Bustle”…three letters…he had nothing, but he saw that Brooke had scrawled down “ado.” He kept reading: “A global thawing of sorts”…seven letters…he thought a moment, but again came up with nothing. Brooke had scratched “detente” into the spaces. Lucas felt his heart quickening a little. Was she actually this smart!? He glanced over at her; she was typing in her computer journal. He looked back to the puzzle one last time, to see if he could get just one. He searched for another short one…“Norse goddess of death”…three letters…how on earth had Brooke known this one?? Lucas sure didn’t know this one, but he saw Brooke’s unmistakable, messy handwriting: “Hel.” 

So she really was that smart…

‘But these are just crosswords!’ Lucas told himself desperately, returning the puzzle to the trash can. ‘They only measure random knowledge! An official IQ test is a different story!’

Lucas hunched himself over his own test, ignoring the looseness of his clothes, as he scored his answers, feeling an expectant, excited rise as he scored more and more of his answers correct. When he was finally done, he saw that he had scored a 120, his personal best by far. He sat up straight in his chair and inflated his chest a little, glancing over at Brooke, who was still apparently busy, typing away. 

“Ok…so,” he said out loud after a few moments, wanting to casually hint at his own excellent score, “I just scored mine…and now…onto yours, Brooke.”

“Mmhmm,” she said absently, not looking away from her screen. Lucas was a little disappointed, but turned back to Brooke’s test, not wanting to give himself away. Minutes passed, and he felt a sinking feeling. She was getting so many right…so many…

His cock twitched, and Lucas huffed at himself, put out. What, was he seriously getting turned on by Brooke being smarter than him!? It wasn’t enough to be aroused by her knockout body?? He didn’t understand these feelings in himself, and his ignorance as to their origins combined with the helplessness he was already feeling to direct his anger inward. After a while, though, his anger was replaced by sheer awe. She was practically scoring off the charts at this point.

“Uhh…ok, done,” he said in a slightly croaky voice a few minutes later. Brooke promptly closed her laptop and looked up. 

“Oh?” she asked inquiringly. “How did I do?”

Lucas detected something like soft mockery in her voice, but he couldn’t tell if he was imagining it or not. 

“You…scored a 125,” he said hollowly. 

“A 125, huh?” came Brooke’s response, nodding slightly. “That’s quite a bit higher than before, isn’t it?” 

“It’s…a lot higher, yeah,” admitted Lucas. 

“Well that’s excellent,” sighed out Brooke, reaching up to the ceiling from her sitting position and stretching her lovely arms. When she stretched like this, her breasts became even more accentuated than they already were, and despite the fact that she was wearing a much larger white blouse, Lucas could see her ample flesh stretching the fabric, to the point where he could see her flesh peeking through the space between the strained buttons down the middle of her bust and torso. 

“That means the bots…and a few other things, are working!” said Brooke brightly, licking her lips slightly with obvious innuendo. 

“Yeah…” said Lucas lamely, having no idea what to say in response to her. 

“What’d you get?” asked Brooke, tilting her head a little to the side. “Just…you know…out of curiosity.” 

“I…got a 120,” answered Lucas, having quickly decided that Brooke would discover if he was lying. 

“A 120!” she said, nodding her head impressively. “That’s really good, Lucas! Quite a bit higher than average!” 

“Heheh…um, I…I guess it is, yeah,” he chuckled, feeling his face get red. 

“Aww, look at you,” cooed Brooke, suddenly standing up and sauntering over to his desk. Lucas felt himself dissolve back into his chair, intimidated beyond measure by the sight of the oncoming amazon. It didn’t matter that she was wearing flats now; she still looked huge…Lucas could see the mass of her firm, healthy flesh shaking and trembling slightly through her clothes as she approached. 

“Getting all nervous around the big tall secretary who’s smarter than you?” teased Brooke, leaning forward on the desk, treating Lucas to a front-row seat of her swaying J-cup rack. “That’s ok, Lucas…I understand. It must be difficult for that python in your pants, huh? I mean, you’re the Office Manager! You can’t be seen to have a helpless erection around your secretary, now, can you?” 

“B-Brooke, I —”

“Now I know you can’t give me a delicious present like you gave me this morning…every morning,” continued Brooke, undeterred by Lucas’s stuttering attempts to stop her. “Mmmmm, that was soooo much cum, Lucas…sooooo much cum…if I expected that from you every morning, there wouldn’t be anything left of you before too long, now, would there?” 

“N-no,” he managed to squeak out. 

“But I also know what effect I have on you,” purred Brooke, swaying her colossal tits ever so slightly to prove her point, “And I want you to feel comfortable at work. I want you to feel comfortable at home. I want you to feel like whenever you just can’t take it anymore, Lucas, that you have the confidence to let yourself go…to set yourself free.” 

“Y-you mean?” asked Lucas, and Brooke closed her beautiful green eyes and nodded, almost whispering her answer. 

“Yes Lucas…mmhmm…yes. I want you to jerk off for me. It makes me so hot to think of you by yourself, surrendering to thoughts of me…all because you just can’t help it. It’ll be our little secret, Lucas. People will notice you getting smaller eventually, oh yes…but no one else will be watching you like me. I’ll know, Lucas.”

“Oh…my g-god,” Lucas breathed, his erection fighting to get out of his pants. 

“That’s right,” whispered Brooke, leaning in even more, so that Lucas got another whiff of that intoxicating floral scent emanating from her breasts. “I’m gonna go stop by a few offices right now…gotta get a couple things squared away…but when I get back…I want you a quarter-inch shorter.”

“Brooke, please,” begged Lucas, having no idea what he was begging for. For mercy? Or for her to suck him off again? 

“Oh and one more thing,” she added, straightening up and smiling down at him. “That cum jar this morning was delicious Lucas…delicious…but I can’t help but imagine how much nicer it would have been if there had been TWICE as much cum in it. Or maybe even THREE TIMES as much?? Haha, can you imagine!?”

“I…d-don’t know,” gasped Lucas. He was having to tighten up his sphincter to keep from cumming again right then and there. 

“Well just try and picture it, why don’t you?” she chuckled. “Something to shoot for in the future…when I get too hungry to wait any longer.”

With that, Brooke turned on her heel and left the office, her big ass bouncing goodbye on its way out the door. Lucas sat there for a few long moments, heaving in and out, totally transported by lust. The idea of Brooke hungrily downing a huge container of his saved-up cum, three times the size as the jar he had kept before, was enough to drive him mad. How much would she grow in one spurt then!? An entire foot!?? 

Lucas dashed his eyes around his office, looking for something to cum in. There was nothing immediately available, and there was no way he was going to try the break room with this erection. He finally decided to pick up the old container and use it at first, store it in his fridge, and then transfer his cum to a larger container once he had filled this one up. He knew he was thinking crazy…losing his mind. But he just didn’t care right now. He had Brooke back. 

Less than a minute later, he was groaning out into his office, shooting cum into the container. It was his fourth orgasm that morning, but surprisingly, he was still managing to cum in large amounts. He barely even noticed the tingly feeling, a harbinger of his shrinking. 

‘Something to do with her nanobots,’ he mused to himself in the post-orgasm reverie. He knew that he should be researching what was happening, and maybe even finding roundabout ways to tell Rick about what was going on. But for the moment, all that mattered was giving Brooke what she wanted. His resistance had broken down; when she had been cold and aloof, he had responded with rage and anger. But now that she was back, those negative emotions melted away. 

He had hidden the jar away by the time Brooke returned. 

“Stand up!” she chirped playfully, closing the door behind her. Lucas did as he was told, and Brooke walked right up to him, so close that her breasts were pressing into his collarbones. 

“Mmhmm!” she remarked, apparently satisfied. “Your head doesn’t even reach my eyes now. I guess you enjoyed yourself, huh Lucas?”

“I…I did,” he admitted, sinking back into his chair with a strange sense of relief. 

“Where is it?” asked Brooke, sticking her tongue into the inside of her cheek. 

“You…don’t get to know that,” replied Lucas, surprising himself with his confidence as he felt himself starting to smile. 

“Oh is that how it’s gonna be?” growled Brooke suddenly, and she collapsed down on her knees in between Lucas’s legs, yanked his loose pants down, and slurped up his exhausted cock into her mouth. 

“Haaaahh!” Lucas cried. The stimulation of Brooke’s mouth was extremely intense, if only because he had recently cum. But it wasn’t just because of that — Brooke was being aggressive. 

“Rrrrraaauughh!!” she growled with his cock in between her lips, shaking her head back and forth quickly like an animal. “Rrraughh!! Rrraaaaaugghhh!!” 

Lucas was rock-hard in no time. He could feel Brooke’s eager tongue slithering up and down his pulsating length, squeezing it and massaging it with hungry speed as she continued to bob her head up and down and shake it back and forth rapidly. After about half a minute of this treatment, Brooke suddenly stopped at the mushroom head of his tip, made wide eyes at him, took a deep breath, and screwed her head down on his length, deepthroating the whole thing. 

“Ohhhggaaaahhhh!” cried Lucas, shooting a load down her throat. 

*GulpGulpGulp*

Brooke swallowed him greedily, not taking her eyes from his face for an instant. Lucas saw the slight changes…fuller, fresher, bigger…greener…smarter…everything about her was just a bit “more” than before. 

Brooke came off his dick with a loud popping slurp. She palmed his balls and gave them a little shake as she grinned at him. 

“I always know where I can get some…if I really want it.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 21 on my Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep