- Text Size +

Chapter 24

For the next 30 minutes, Lucas somehow managed to maintain the semblance of productivity. He sat at his desk, his little legs dangling off his black leather chair, and tried to focus on answering some emails. Rick had sent him a message…something about wanting to catch up over lunch…needing to talk about something or other…Lucas wasn’t really sure. The thing was, he wasn’t really reading any of the emails. All he could do was stare hazily at his computer screen, his vision not even in focus, in between the increasingly desperate glances he was stealing at the irresistible spectacle of Brooke sitting there on the floor in the corner of his office, far too big to fit into the little secretary desk.

Her glorious spill of auburn hair glowed in the late-morning light that was cascading in through the office windows. Lucas couldn’t recall a time when the sunlight pouring in had seemed so warm, so bright, and so intense – the prospect of high noon within half an hour had never seemed so insistent. But Lucas wasn’t even sure if it was the sunlight, or the image of Brooke herself, that was illuminating his office.

Anyone else would have looked ridiculous, sitting there, back against the wall, and legs outspread. But Brooke didn’t have the capacity to look ridiculous anymore. She was so big and voluptuous, so alluringly sensual, that every slight movement she made seemed to emanate from some kind of fairy world, a world that made the present one seem a shadow by comparison. Lucas was trying to avoid looking into her face, but eventually he couldn’t resist, and Brooke’s visage rose up to meet his. The profound green of her eyes had deepened further still, and they flashed hungrily up at him, accompanied by the luscious upturn of her red lips in a knowing smirk. Lucas shivered. He had already cum so many times that morning, but he didn’t know how much longer he was going to be able to hold out.

Brooke’s royal blue top had lost a couple more buttons since she had slurped down her latest helping of cum, to the point where it was barely even containing her breasts anymore. Their creamy white flesh hung heavily down upon the hapless fabric, somehow held together by the remaining gold buttons that were mimicking the task of Atlas holding up the globe of the Earth…except, in this case, it was two globes. Brooke’s breast flesh had squished and pushed its way into every last crevice of that top, and had long since spilled over the top, the sides, and the bottom, making the top itself look increasingly irrelevant.

But it was what Brooke was doing that was particularly irksome, and intriguing, for Lucas. Once Lucas had gone back to his desk, she had taken a stack of blank printing paper and sat down against the wall with a clipboard and pen. For the last 30 minutes, in between lewd, enticing glances over at Lucas, she had been constantly scribbling things down on page after page after page. Lucas couldn’t tell what she was writing, and his pride didn’t allow him to ask her – but he could just barely make out what looked like graphs or…or charts of some sort, mixed in with what appeared to be long, complex equations. The space between and around Brooke’s huge, outspread legs had quickly filled with these pages covered in notes. Lucas could hardly believe what he was seeing.

‘It’s a joke,’ he thought to himself, ‘She’s putting me on. She’s just scribbling down nonsense to screw with me. She’s not that smart – we have the same IQ!’

But the longer Lucas just sat there at his desk, trying hard not to look over at the 7’6 goddess in the corner, the more he was unable to even pretend like he could ignore her. Gradually, he found himself turning away from his computer screen and leaning in against his desk, on one elbow, while his other arm snaked down to his crotch. Through his pants, his fingers found his rock-hard cock, and started, slowly, slowly, to jerk himself off. As he did this, Lucas felt his breath coming in short, pronounced inhales and exhales, with long seconds of nothing in between. It was like his entire mind and body…and his soul…were all in limbo, poised on the edge of a cliff, and staring far down into the abyss.

‘I’m not gonna cum for her,’ he thought to himself raggedly as he slowly jerked himself, his eyes drinking up the image of her divine aura over in the corner. ‘I’m just…looking at what I wanna look at. I’m in control…she can’t have my cum. The Office Manager can…enjoy looking at his…at his secretary…’

Brooke was still scribbling away on her papers, with a pile of them steadily growing all around her huge, long, shapely legs. There was something so girlish and playful about the casual way she was sitting against the wall, with her legs extended out like that, but this girlishness had the uncanny effect of increasing her allure. Lucas began to actually wonder whether she could be from a different world, somehow transported right here into his office to tease and torment him. She was making a point of keeping her head down as she wrote down her joke-equations or whatever the hell they were, but every once in a while, she held her head up high enough that Lucas was able to catch a glimpse of an upturned corner of her full, angelic lips. She was smiling…grinning…at his predicament, all without even having to look up and openly mock him. The sunlight was hitting every inch of her perfectly, radiating off her in sparkling luster as if she was an extension of the sun itself.

Lucas didn’t know how long he had been looking at her, but he was suddenly aware that she was now looking at him. Brooke had stopped jotting things down, and now had her head up, those brilliant, captivating green eyes fixed playfully on him from across the room. Lucas tried to swallow, but only managed a halting, choked kind of motion, since his throat was completely dry. His face was flushed a bright pink, and his cock, which was threatening to tear out of his pants, was as hard as it had ever been.

“Is there something I can help you with…Mr. Mineur?” asked Brooke innocently. But Lucas knew there was nothing innocent in the intention behind those words, behind that voice. Her dulcet tones came to him on the air like sweet nectar, and he audibly blew out a huffing exhale, without even meaning to. He sounded like an animal…an animal that was desperate for one thing.

Right on cue, with that same innocent expression on her face, Brooke leaned slightly forward and squeezed her upper arms together, so that they squished into the fleshy, creamy sides of her gigantic tits. The last remaining gold buttons on her royal blue blouse, the valiant ones that had held her top together despite all the odds, had finally met their match. With a series of staccato pops, the last three buttons came shooting off her blouse, going all the way across the room, before smacking into the wall and clattering to the floor. Brooke’s N-cups came springing out of her blue top, their white flesh spilling out on all sides as her black bra fought under impossible duress to contain them. Lucas’s eyes grew as big as saucers as he watched Brooke’s tits spring and jiggle in place…how was it even possible that such gigantic and fleshy tits could be so springy and…and perky!? They were too good to be true. Lucas’s mind wasn’t dry anymore; on its own accord, it had started to water. He could see those inch-long nipples pressing out into the overwhelmed bra. He could even see a good portion of the dark circular outline of her areola that the bra couldn’t cover.

Brooke just sat there for a few moments, pretending to be surprised about her button mishap, and then she looked up at Lucas, her mouth expressionaless, her eyelids drooping and heavy with sex, and she lightly bounced herself up and down in her sitting position sending her giant tits jiggling.

Lucas wasn’t even conscious of his decision to get out of his chair. All he knew was that the next thing he knew, he was storming over to Brooke, his face set and fiercely determined.

“You…me…supply closet,” he grunted. “By the elevator.” It was the only place that had popped into his mind that wasn’t the bathroom or his office.

“As you wish, Mr. Mineur,” replied Brooke agreeably, from her sitting position. Oddly, Lucas stuck out his hand towards her, wordlessly indicating that she should take it. It was absurd to even imagine that Brooke needed him to “help her up,” or that he could’ve managed such a thing, but Lucas was currently out of his mind with lust. The gesture had only been a manifestation of his determination to “stay in charge” the whole time.

Smiling a cherubic smile that sent Lucas’s entire body shaking, Brooke’s hand engulfed his, swallowing it up completely, as she slowly, deliberately, rose to her feet. The white, fleshy megaliths of her gargantuan breasts, freed from the ruins of her royal blue top, rose up above him, higher and higher…Lucas wondered how it could possibly be that the hopelessly outmatched black bra was even holding them up anymore. He was having to crane his neck up to see the middle of her stomach now, as she towered over him. Holding Brook’s hand, Lucas’s own hand was even with his forehead, his upper arm parallel to the floor; Brooke’s arm was completely extended downward, without even the slightest bend in her elbow. Her full, fleshy figure gave off an ambrosial smell, which wafted into Lucas’s nostrils and scrambled his brain. She couldn’t be human anymore…she was something more…something MUCH more…

“So…the supply closet? Mr. Mineur?” Brooke ventured, the profound timbre of her voice hitting Lucas in his core. Even her voice was otherworldly.

“R-right…” he grunted, “Uhm…this way, please…and…and if anyone, uhm, a-asks…you w-will do exactly as I say wh-when…when I…when I say it.”

Her warm, strong hand squeezed his reassuringly.

“Of course, Mr Mineur,” she purred.

Lucas mechanically began walking out of his office, hand-in-hand with Brooke, and she dutifully followed him. It went without saying that if she had remained in place, Lucas’s could not have budged her, but she was walking behind him softly, almost impossibly light on her bare feet, taking one stride for every three of his. Lucas wasn’t even planning on what would happen if they ran into Ryan…or Sophie, or god forbid Dave, or whoever else…he wasn’t thinking about any of that right now. The only thing on his mind was getting Brooke to the supply closet as soon as possible.

As luck would have it, no one was in the hallway, and Lucas and Brooke were able to enter the supply closet without anyone seeing them. Lucas shakily opened the door, and he smelled the musty scent of the dusty supplies inside.

“G-Go…go inside,” he ordered Brooke, not even daring to look up her stomach, past her breasts, into her piercing green eyes. He thought he detected the slight hint of a chuckle deep inside her as she sidled obediently past him, ducking her head to enter the closet.

“As you say, Mr. Mineur.”

The closet itself was quite cramped, with barely enough room to fit Brooke alone. Thankfully, Lucas was already short enough that the room could accommodate both of them with a little space to spare. Lucas shut the door from the inside, and they were shrouded in near-darkness, except for some dim light that came in through the grate above the door.

“L-Lie down,” Lucas croaked, pointing down to the dusty floor. “Get…get down there.”

He could just make out Brooke’s smirking face as she did exactly what she was told. Her green eyes seemed to penetrate a little through the dim, gloomy light, and her intoxicating, flowery scent had already replaced the drab smells that had been there before. With her back now on the floor, Brooke had been forced to pull up her legs, with her knees bent at 90-degree angles; there simply wasn’t enough room in the closet for her to stretch her legs out all the way. Lucas stood in between her bent legs, breathing hard. Her knees, even bent as they were, came up to his waist. For a moment he felt like he was hanging in the balance, suspended over an inscrutable chasm whose mysteries called him with a siren’s song from below.

“Spread…s-spread your legs,” Lucas mumbled in a grunt. He wasn’t even able to keep up the pretense of authority anymore, even though he was trying. He reached forward and pushed Brooke’s knees apart, and he shuddered internally at the touch of her skin – it was hot, almost like she was running a fever.

“Anything for you, Mr. Mineur,” Brooke replied quietly, and she obediently separated her knees, creating a butterfly pattern with her outspread legs in the vague, shadowy light. Lucas swallowed a big lump in his throat as he stared down in between her legs. Brooke was so huge now that he hadn’t even had to ask her to lift up her skirt – it was so small on her impossibly voluptuous body that it had lifted on its own accord when she spread her legs. He could make out her expansive white panties, stretched to their absolute limit, the only thing standing in between him and the prize of his uncontrollable lust.

“Take them…off,” Lucas forced out.

“My panties, Mr. Mineur?” inquired Brooke innocently.

“T-Take them off,” he repeated.

“Yes, Minuer,” Brooke replied. Her green eyes seemed to flash again through the gloom, glinting with coquettish pleasure, as she did as he asked. But Lucas had not been prepared for what came next. As Brooke slowly and deliberately peeled off her panties, pulling them up over her knees and down her legs, a luscious, heavenly scent filled the closet. Lucas had already been taken with how sweet Brooke had smelled before, but now that she had taken off her panties, the delectable smell coming from her pussy was absolutely ethereal. It didn’t seem possible that anything could smell so good. And right as Lucas felt his entire body seizing in arousal, Brooke’s panties lightly brushed his face, as she lifted them up over her raised feet. They were wet. Wet with her juices…already. Brooke wasn’t just doing what he told her to do – she was ready to go.

“Gggggguuuuaaaaaahhh!” cried Lucas, his voice absorbed by the immense, fleshy figure lying before him, as he fell awkwardly forward on top of Brooke, trying to point his bulging, pulsating cock where he needed it to go. He had intended on “taking her” in a commanding and dominant way, but the wet feel of her fragrant panties against his cheek had wiped away what was left of his mind, and driven him to unmanageable heights of desire. All that mattered to him now was to get inside Brooke, as fast as possible.

*Shhhhllloooop*

The sound of Brooke’s huge pussy absorbing Lucas’s cock squelched out into the closet. He felt her the fat, engorged, impossibly-soft lips of her snatch pressing into both sides of his lower abdomen, and instantly, a line of her pussy juices began running down his balls. But all of these were mere peripheral sensations that Lucas barely even noticed. He was too absorbed in the unbearably lush, liquid confines of Brooke’s pussy, and the overwhelming feeling of her hot interior squeezing around his cock. Lucas had not been ready for this degree of instant, searing stimulation, and he wasn’t able to avoid letting out an involuntary little whine as his cock sank all the way inside her.

“Mmmhmhm, does that feel good, Mr. Mineur?” Brooke whispered. She shifted her huge ass ever-so-slightly, wiggling his cock deeper inside her. Lucas felt his entire body moving side to side with the effortless force of Brooke’s simple movement, and, like a robot, he started thrusting into her, going as deep as he could. The implied flirtation of her rhetorical question had made him determined to fuck her into oblivion.

“No…talking,” he grimaced, breathing hard through his nose and gritted teeth as he thrust into her even harder. For a little while, Lucas didn’t know how long, Brooke obliged him by not saying anything. She simply lay there, her big arms stretched up behind her head, almost like she was lounging on a hammock, as Lucas continued to pound into her. His desperate thrusts seemed to have little effect on her, although they did send her perfect tits jiggling slightly, directly in front of Lucas’s face, teasing him with their slight movements. They seemed to be mocking him, as if they were saying ‘Come on…come on…is that really all you got?!’

Lucas started dripping sweat down from his face onto Brooke’s breasts. He felt the temperature rising in his body, as Brooke’s pussy encompassed his dick, hugging it, squeezing it, encouraging it to grow to even bigger proportions inside. He wasn’t going to last much longer.

And then, suddenly, Lucas felt Brooke clamp down even tighter on his cock. He seized up, about to cum.

“But why, Mr. Mineur?” she asked, rolling the words around in her lovely mouth like they were candy, “Why no talking? Don’t you want to hear me? Don’t you wanna hear my deeeeeep, sexy voice in your ears, as you push your sweet little cock deeper and deeper into my pussy. Mmmmm, do you feel how wet I am already? My pussy juices are running down your legs, haha…I can see it!”

“S-Stop…” grunted Lucas desperately, trying to hold in his load as he continued to thrust into her. He didn’t want the pleasure to end; he didn’t want this moment to be over almost as soon as it started. And Brooke’s voice was dangerously close to pushing him over the edge.

“Mmmm, alright, Mr. Mineur,” hummed Brooke obediently, “I’ll stop. Only because I’d hate to see you lose yourself inside me too quickly.”

As she spoke these words, Brooke did something that Lucas was not able to overcome. She had already clamped down her pussy muscles around his cock, but right after she finished speaking, she began to roll them against his engorged length, up and down, up and down, like she was trying to squeeze toothpaste out of a tube. It was such a surprising and unnaturally powerful sensation that Lucas could resist her no longer. With a strange, halting cry, he came inside her, rocketing his cum deep into her loins.

The change was instantaneous. Lucas felt himself diminishing against Brooke’s burgeoning flesh underneath him. He knew that he was shrinking, and that each and every spurt of cum that he shot inside her surrendered more of his size, but head reached the point of no return. Arching his head in intense pleasure, he spurted even more into her hot snatch.

But the change that was taking place on Brooke was even more pronounced, and, after arching his head once, Lucas couldn’t help but stare down at her, transfixed by the incredible metamorphosis that was happening to her already-angelic appearance. To begin with, her breasts were visibly swelling, directly in front of his face, their dark areolae widening, even as her nipples extended outward, growing longer and thicker with each passing moment, in proportion to the rest of her vast, creamy breast flesh. But that was only the beginning. Lucas could feel Brooke’s thick thighs growing and expanding on either side of him, which had the effect of hugging his body closer, and pulling his cock even deeper into the recesses of her fattening pussy lips. The telltale heavenly smell emerged from her cleavage, and intensified like a celestial cloud around his head.

It was the changes going on in Brooke’s face, though, that truly arrested Lucas. Her eyes had flashed an even more exuberant shade of green as she encouraged his cum to spurt forth into her, but it wasn’t just her eyes that were changing. Brooke’s entire face, already beautiful to an otherworldly degree, became even more beautiful still. Her perfectly-shaped chin, her cherubic, full, rosy cheeks, the divine swerve of her high cheekbones…everything just got even more gorgeous. Lucas’s mouth dropped open. He hadn’t stopped pumping into her, and seeing these changes happen in response to his cum, he felt still more beginning to spew from his captive cock.

“You like how my pussy milks your little cock?” Brooke asked, her deep, luscious voice seeming to issue forth from some divine source in her elegant, alabaster throat. “Haha, I know you like it, Lucas, but you can’t hide it anymore – you came because of the sound of my voice, the sound of me teasing you, mocking you…and I was right, wasn’t I? You came too quickly! You just couldn’t control yourself, and you lost your load deep inside me. And look what’s happening, Lucas! Look at the result – I’m getting bigger, taller, curvier…my breasts are swelling…I’m growing everywhere…and you…hahaha, look at you! You’re just getting smaller and smaller, punier and punier…because I’m taking it all from you, Lucas! I’m taking it from you, and you just want to give me more and more and MORE!”

“Uuuuuuuaaaghhh shut UP!” cried Lucas desperately, as he continued to pound away into her. There was nothing that he felt like he could do to stop; in the midst of his feverish thrusts, he became utterly transported by the sight of Brooke’s full, perfect lips forming her mocking words. With an animal growl, he thrust his head down and started making out with her, jerking his hand up to her head, grabbing her hair, and forcing her to kiss him back. The feel of those warm, heavy lips on his was almost too much to take…he was teetering on the edge of yet another orgasm. Her mouth was just so much bigger than his. As they kissed, squelching and moaning with lewd, lascivious noises, Lucas felt Brooke’s mouth encompass his on all sides, reaching down to his mid-chin, and up past his upper lip, almost to his nose. And her tongue…Lucas was doing his best to feverishly lick and lap inside her mouth with his own tongue, but Brooke was just lazily, sensually, moving her tongue up and down, left and right, easily batting his tongue to the side as she dominated him without effort.

“Mmmmmm you taste good, Lucas,” Brooke purred, in between their loud, smacking kisses. “Do you like how my mouth just totally engulfs yours? How much bigger my lips are? Hahaha I knowwww you love it, Lucas. Mrggghhh, did you feel how much I took from you just then? How much of your size my biggggggg, sexy body just took from you? I was already a giant compared to you, Lucas, but can you imagine what we’d look like standing next to each other now!? Your head would barely even come up to my waist! I bet I outweigh you by five or six times…and you know what, Lucas? Mrrrrrghhhhh, I can see it in your eyes. You don’t want it to stop. You don’t want me to stop growing. You want to shoot even more of your submissive cum deep inside me, and make me burgeon and grow EVEN MORE, to the point where you’ll cum just from LOOKING at me. You want me to be a GODDESS Lucas, I know you do. Don’t you know what’s gonna happen, Lucas, if you keep going? You don’t even care, do you? Hahaha well come on then, “Mr. Mineur!” Give it to me! Shoot! Squirt!! CUMMMMM!!!”

“Gaaauauuuuuugghhhhhhhaaaaahhhhhhh!!” yelledLucas, mewing pathetically into Brooke’s huge lips, as another orgasm rocked his body. He felt the exultant heat of her body increase around him, as her massive breasts grew huger still, squeezing and pressing against his shrinking body on both sides. His entire midsection was now wet with her fragrant juices. Brooke’s eyes flashed again, and her visage beautified to an even more extreme degree. Her wide, bright eyes held him, preventing him from looking away. Her face was beginning to literally radiate light. Lucas’s halting spurt of cum had become a steady stream, as he continued orgasming, over and over again.

“More…” murmured Brooke, her gorgeous mouth curling into a knowing smile, as her mellifluous voice washed over him like a sublime waterfall, “Give me more, Lucas…I know you have it…I know you want me bigger, taller, sexier. And I know you can’t resist. MORE!!!”


Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 27 on my Patreon.  Join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep