- Text Size +

Chapter 25

Lucas’s body felt like it was tightening more and more with each desperate thrust into Brooke’s drenched pussy. She was expanding all around him – her hips were widening out to even more astonishing proportions, even as her full, fleshy thighs beneath him filled out perfectly in tandem, along with the impossibly huge and weighty behemoths of her fleshy breasts, which squeezed insistently ito the sides of his head as he pumped himself into her. Even in the midst of his mad thrusting, Lucas was somehow able to appreciate how Brooke’s body was burgeoning in perfect proportion. Whenever he looked down at her voluptuous figure, he saw something that had shattered the ceiling of perfection that had previously existed in his brain. There was no way that she could keep getting hotter, more curvy, more perfect – there was just no way. She was already a 20…30 out of 10. But with each passing moment, she proved him wrong. Perfection was beginning to seem like a meaningless term…how could it mean anything, if Brooke kept busting through it into new territory!?

“If only you could see your face right now,” came Brooke’s deep, rich voice, positively dripping with sensuous suggestion, “Hmmhmm, I didn’t think it was possible for someone to look so confused, so helpless, and so turned-on…all at the same time.”

Lucas couldn’t really think of a way of responding to this, especially since Brooke had said it so easily, so casually, like she was mocking him. Implied in her words, beyond what they actually said, was the sheer power of her being able to speak at all. Lucas was positively drilling into her, going faster and faster every minute, and yet there she was, throwing out mocking little observations, like they were hanging out in the break room.

He felt a warm, strong force encompass the upper part of his back, and it took Lucas a few seconds to realize that it was Brooke’s huge, powerful hand. She was so big now that he hadn’t even seen her reach around him. He felt her beginning to press into him, urging his cock to go even deeper into her hot hungry snatch.

“Here…let me help you a little,” she purred, her flesh jiggling and shaking, not so much from Lucas’s pounding as from her own laughter, “Let me help you go a little deeper inside me, Lucas, since you apparently can’t go that deep on your own.”

Lucas ground his teeth together as he felt Brooke’s gigantic hand pushing into him, pressing his cock even farther into her. He uttered a little cry and shot off another huge load deep into her…but again, this all barely registered with Brooke, especially considering that he was cumming almost constantly at this point. Brooke uttered a sudden, sexy snarl, and Lucas felt her pussy muscles squeezing around his cock, and, with an entirely new electrifying, shocking sensation, he felt them literally beginning to knead his cock, like they were hands encompassing him, milking him, willing every last drop to erupt from his balls.

“Feel that?” breathed Brooke, peering down at Lucas over her swelling tits. “Heheh…I know you feel that…your body’s completely shaking now, totally overwhelmed. That’s not an accident, Lucas – that’s my ischiocavernosus muscles, kneading your cock…milking it dry. Ever heard of those, Lucas?”

He could only grunt in response, as his exhaled breath sputtered out, and he came again.

“Yeah, most girls don’t know how to control them,” Brooke cooed. “But you’d be surprised what your brain can will the body to do…when it knows how.”

As if to prove her point, Brooke groaned out sexily, and Lucas felt an entirely different type of force against his cock…a new set of muscles, pulling and kneading him from the sides.

“Mmmm, those are my bulbospongiosus muscles you’re feeling now,” purred Brooke. “You didn’t even know those muscle groups existed before, did you, Lucas? Of course not. Haha, what else don’t you know?”

Teasing him mercilessly, Brooke alternated in between the two different muscles, kneading and tugging on Lucas’s cock like it was a toy.

“Which do you prefer?” she chuckled, “ischiocavernosus?” and here she threw her muscles into a smooth current of milking motions that had Lucas howl with helpless pleasure, “Or bulbospongiosus?” and here she switched it up, causing Lucas’s head to tumble forward pathetically into Brooke’s left breast as he blasted off a fresh torrent of cum deep inside her.

“Ischiocavernosus…or bulbospongiosus? Ischiocavernosus…or bulbospongiosus….ischiocavernosusbulbospongiosusischiocavernosusbulbospongiosusischiocavernosusbulbospongiosusischiocavernosusbulbospongiosus!? Hahahahahahaha!!”

Brooke sped up the transition, back and forth, back and forth, until it seemed like her entire pelvic region was vibrating impossibly between the two. It was unnatural, impossible, for someone to have this much control over their muscles. Lucas felt his eyes rolling back in his head as he leaned back and screamed out, cumming harder than he had cum yet, spreading his arms wide like he was in the middle of a seizure.

“Oh pssssh, who am I kidding?” laughed Brooke, her full, gorgeous voice easily overpowering his paltry cries, “You can’t even pronounce them.”

Lucas was desperately trying to catch his breath, even as he was in the midst of non-stop piston-pumping himself as deep into this goddess of a woman as he could go. He had shut his eyes after his most recent mind-splitting orgasm, and he was afraid to open them up again now. Brooke had been impossibly beautiful before, but now, after that most recent dose of his cum…

“Oh my…oh…oh WOW…” came the rushing, sea-like current of Brooke’s full, deep, feminine voice in his ears. Lucas’s entire body spasmed yet again, this time purely in response to the mellifluous voice, and his eyes responded on their own accord and opened. Brooke had propped her head up against the wall, so that she was staring straight up into his face, with him haplessly humping away in between her burgeoning, swelling spread of her perfect legs. All it took was one look down into Brooke’s preternaturally gorgeous face, and Lucas was mewing out again in a whine, cumming even harder. It was like his cum was continuously rushing out of him now; his essence was all going into her, fuelling her growth, her otherworldly beauty, and her mental superiority. Brooke’s eyes had gone wide, and it became clear that her previous words were not a reaction to Lucas’s thrusting – rather, something unseen was going on in her head.

“I…haha, wow, that’s incredible!” laughed Brooke, and she put her arms behind her head, showing off how full, fleshy, and perfect their contours were, as she continued to think out loud. “I just…I’m getting this whole rush of…of memories! All these things I had forgotten…all that stuff I had known before – haha, it’s still a bit hazy, but…but it’s coming back – I can feel it!”

Still thrusting into her, like his body was on a helpless, ceaseless loop, Lucas managed to look down and study Brooke’s face. She was looking thoughtfully up to the ceiling, like she was straining to remember.

“What was that…that thing…that thing I was writing about…in my journal?” Brooke murmured to herself. “Oh damn – haha, it was there in my head for a second, but then I lost it…haha, it’s like my mind’s a telescope, trying to get into focus to see the cosmic expanse of the Milky Way – Sagittarius A, 5.6 degrees south of the ecliptic…close to M6…heh, nah I’m getting carried away…what was it again? The inferred orbits of 5 stars – no, no 6 stars, close to the Galactic Center – psssssshhh whaaaaat am I thinking about, hahahaha!? THAT’S not what I was writing about…no, no, no, it was about the approximation of certain Jones polynomials – yeeeeah, yeah, quantum computing! THAT was it…it’s getting a little clearer now…with quantum algorithms giving super-polynomial speedups and are BQP-complete…mmmmm yessss, yes, on the right track!”

Brooke suddenly stopped talking out loud to herself and returned her focus to Lucas, breathlessly humping away at her. An irresistibly lascivious grin crept across her face, and she issued her long tongue, licking her lips back and forth, back and forth, as she stared at him.

“Mmmmmm, I think my thighs are thicker than your little torso now, Lucas,” she began. She deliberately glanced back and forth, in between her burgeoning thighs, and Lucas’s diminishing little legs, and her smile widened.

“Definitely thicker,” she giggled, arching a knowing eyebrow at him as her shimmering eyes returned to his face. “And it’s aaaaaall because you’re just feeding me, Lucas…just giving me more and more and MORE every second you’re inside me, shooting off again and again.” Brooke arched her back in an impossibly-sexy arc, mashing her wet pussy up against Lucas’s pistoning little body, as she moaned out with deliberate exaggeration. Moments later, she was laughing again, and Lucas, already out of breath from the sheer intensity of his thrusting, felt his chest completely seize up in response to Brooke’s laughter. It seemed to come from another world, from some kind of crazy celestial realm far beyond his comprehension – the very rhythm, the cadence, the timbre of her laughter felt like it was squirming its way in between the atoms of his flesh…his mind…shocking him into helpless submission. His mouth had already been hanging open, but now his head drooped helplessly to one side, a sign of his utterly dissolved resistance to her power. And still, second by second, her beauty grew.

“You know,” teased Brooke, as she threw her torso into an alluringly fluid back-and-forth gyration, milking his spewing cock even more, “You should probably stop feeding me your cum if you want me to stop growing, Lucas. If you want me to keep my mind at bay, where it is now – haha, I mean, I’d already have your job…hell, I’d run the company at this point. Those problems we were having with combinatorial optimization a few days ago? Hahaha, it’s a piece of cake! It’s so clear to me now – haha, and it’s hilarious how none of you were even close with what you were proposing. You weren’t even considering employing basic neuroinformatic principles within a neural network paradigm, accounting for protein and amino codings, of course…hahaha, but look at your little face. I know I’m already talking WAY over your head now.”

Lucas grimaced and kept going. He could feel the searing heat of Brooke’s heavenly pussy squeezing around his cock, now switching seamlessly between muscle groups as she drew his seed into her. It was impossible to look away from her face now, and he actually began to feel a kind of shadow alight on his soul as he took in her transcendent appearance – her beauty was actually beginning to frighten him now.

“Wait…” Brooke said, furrowing her brow slightly as she seemed to pause in her enjoyment, “Wait…it’s…it’s even simpler than that…heheh, wow – yeah, it’s even clearer now! Screw the neuroinformatics! That’s only the START of the real solution!”

From Lucas’s perspective, he thought he heard the sound of faraway music, music that was getting closer and closer, until it seemed to be bubbling up from underneath his constant thrusts. He was only half-conscious of his surroundings now, as he was rapidly becoming consumed, mind, body, and soul, by the sheer heat and stimulation of Brooke’s pussy. His poor, exhausted body didn’t seem to be able to manufacture the cum quick enough, before he rocketed it deep inside her. She was insatiable…taking more and more and MORE from him, seemingly without the possibility of having enough. There was no such thing as “enough” for her. Lucas’s mind seemed to deteriorate and dwindle down into this single point: that he must keep going, that he must pump as much cum into her as he possibly could. And the harder he went, the more unfocused his eyes became, the more his mouth sagged and gaped, and the more his dwindling body shook and trembled.

But right before he was about to pass out and plant himself face-first into her warm, fleshy lower-torso, Brooke clamped her pussy muscles down hard on his cock and, reaching out with a long, authoritative index finger, she pressed down with meaningful, targeted pressure right on the top of his head. Instantly, Lucas’s eyes refocused and his mouth snapped closed. It was like she had just wrenched him up from the depths – and it was at this moment that he realized that the “faraway music” was Brooke’s mocking, euphonic laughter.

“Hahahaha ohhhhh no, I don’t think so!” she burst out, her voluptuous flesh shaking and jiggling beneath him, above him, and all around him, “You’re the one who pulled me into this little closet here, and now you’re gonna pass out on me!? Hahaha noooooo sir! Nothing like a little stimulation of the epicranial aponeurosis to keep you alert! You knew that, didn’t you, Lucas? About that nerve responding instantly to applied pressure and how it merges directly with the occipitofrontalis muscle in the face? Pssssh, who am I kidding – it’s kinda like I’m talking to a little kid right now. You know a tiiiiiiiiiny little fraction of computer science, Lucas, and that’s it. That’s it! Haha, and comparing the REAL depths of knowledge to what you think you know…it’s like comparing a borehole into the earth’s mantle to a little hole a child digs in the dirt.”

Lucas couldn’t believe what he was hearing, even though he knew that everything Brooke said was absolutely right. She was so far beyond him now that it seemed incredible that she was even speaking to him. And still his cum shot into her, over and over, in increasing amounts…and her beauty, impossibly, grew even more.

“That’s a scale of 1 to 196,416, by the way” Brooke chuckled, “If I’m being generous.” the smile momentarily fell from her face as she blinked at Lucas, almost like she was seeing him for the first time.

“I can’t believe I’m even speaking English to you,” she muttered, almost to herself, laughing a little at the thought. “I can…heheh…I can still actually communicate with you…that’s crazy!”

A burbling, pathetic-sounding mew escaped from Lucas’s lips as his body shook and shuddered under Brooke’s merciless mental and physical onslaught. Her voracious pussy was milking his cock in ways that he had never even conceived of before, but it was what Brooke was saying that was really turning up the heat. And when her relentless words were combined with the impossibly, surpassingly stunning visage of her face, Lucas was less than powerless – he was utterly transported by lust.

Through his ceaseless thrusting, in the midst of his mews and cries, he looked at her face again…and a fresh howl escaped his lips as his body bucked and shivered out in a series of fresh and powerful orgasms. Brooke only laughed in response. She had him totally wrapped around her little finger; she could make him cum just by looking at him now – Lucas was stunned, taken, dragged down into utter submission by her impossible beauty. Each time he looked away from her face, when he looked back, it was 5…no, 10 times as beautiful as it had been before. How could it be possible!?

“Your face just spasmed its way through about nine or ten emotions just now,” Brooke chuckled, and she shook her curvy, meaty thighs back and forth on either side of Lucas, taunting him with their size. Each thigh was now easily thicker and wider than his entire torso, and by shaking her flesh at him, Brooke was wordlessly letting him know that she could easily, casually, move more weight when she moved her thighs than he could with his whole body.

“And STILL you keep going,” Brooke murmured, her eyes sparkling at his redoubled efforts, “Even though you KNOW that you’re just widening the gulf between us, in EVERY way. Haha, Lucas, this feels wrong – for someone like ME to be having sex with someone like YOU…it’s just not right. It shouldn’t happen. It’s like…cross-species breeding, haha.”

Her mocking, musical laughter drove Lucas to still new heights of lust, and he just kept at it, helpless in the onslaught of lust that was melting his brain, and burning like fiery acid through his dwindling muscles. And in the midst of the continuous, spewing evacuation of his cum that felt like it was roaring in his ears, Lucas saw Brooke tilt her head to the side, as her eyes seemed to penetrate through his skull.

“You’ve always been like this,” she muttered, half to herself and half to him, “Always…all the macho bluster and sesquipedalian little diatribes…your supposed knowledge of wolf fence algorithms…hahaha, it’s all surface-level, Lucas…you don’t really know anything at all. Your “knowledge” would wither away in a second under my cross-examination. And you LOVE it, Lucas, you LOVE it because you’ve been sexually aroused by female power your entire life…power that you can never, ever hope to attain. And that’s the key, Lucas – I can see it in your face. It’s not just the power that excites you – it’s the power DOMINATING you. It’s the woman being, in every conceivable sense of the word, MORE than you, GREATER than you…bigger…taller…stronger…smarter…in every way more ambitious, more brave, more vivacious, more of EVERYTHING humans desire. Well feast your eyes, Lucas – your ultimate dream has come true, and, true to form, FAR, far beyond anything you could have imagined before.”

Lucas was weeping now, and he was trying to shake his head “no,” out of pure, protective, terrified instinct. But he had no more power to stop his endless thrusting, or Brooke’s ceaseless put-downs, than he had to stop a moving train with his bare hands. He was impotent to stop what was happening, even as an endless outpouring of cum fed Brooke’s hungry pussy, burgeoning and augmenting every facet of her otherworldly size and beauty, and wasting himself away in the process.

“Ooooooh and I can see that little glint in your eye – don’t think you can hide that from me!” she snapped playfully, fluttering her tongue at him with inhuman speed in between her sentences. “Deep down, there’s still a part of you, that recalcitrant little boy, that says, ‘I’ve done this! I’ve made her like this! It’s just the nanobots, that’s all!’ That’s what you’re telling yourself, Lucas, to save face with your pathetic existence. I can see it in your face. You’re trying to pretend like this isn’t REAL.”

At the word “real,” Brooke snarled sexily and squeezed her thick thighs together around Lucas’s hapless body, drawing him still further into her hot, dripping snatch. At the same time, she started doing something new with her pussy muscles – she wasn’t just squeezing and milking his cock now – somehow, in a ridiculous show of power and control over her own body, Brooke was using her vaginal muscles to tightly grip Lucas’s cock right at the base, and then slowly, mercilessly, determinedly squeeze it upward, like she was trying to get the last bit of toothpaste out of a tube. This wasn’t just “milking” anymore – it was “extraction,” and Lucas looked into Brooke’s face in a panic, wordlessly begging her to stop before he had a heart attack. Brooke responded with a fierce, wide-eyed grin as she threw her tongue back and forth between her teeth again, until it was a blur. Lucas screamed out and fell forward into her firm, cushiony torso, humping away at her like a rabid animal.

“But it IS real, Lucas,” Brooke breathed out, “ALL of it. Do you know what the nanobots are doing inside me now? Hahaha, you don’t have the first clue. Not even Rick does, haha – but you, Lucas…you can’t even BEGIN to appreciate the protein domain dynamics going on right now. I could try explaining it to you, but what’s the use? Actually, come to think of it…”

Brooke suddenly broke off, and she seemed distracted again. Lucas didn’t notice any of this, as he was continuing to hump away with abandoned lust. He didn’t even realize it when Brooke reached her hand down and plucked one of his hairs, holding it up to her eye closely, even as she continued to work her pussy on his cock.

“But of course!” she murmured to herself, examining the hair, “Why didn’t I…haha, why didn’t I think of that before?! The chain of protein monomers is indistinguishable from the polymers of tubulin that make up…duh! Haha jeez I was moving slow before – it’s all so clear now! It can mirror the movement of kinesin across a microtubule, the hydrolysis of adenosine triphosphate a given, of course…so that would mean…that would mean…ohhhhh MAN I’m so close – I can’t quite get there, but I know I’m close!”

Brooke paused in her thoughts and turned back down to Lucas. He was buried headfirst into her cushy body, thrusting away, as the helpless tears continued to flow from his eyes. How it was possible for him to cum so much, and so continuously, he had no idea. He had no idea about much of anything now – his mind had been totally wiped blank.

“Look at me, Lucas,” breathed Brooke softly. Her words seemed to fill the air with a trembling, perfumed energy that drove Lucas even wilder. He felt for sure that he was about to stroke out at any moment.

“LOOK at me!” came the order again, this time more willfully. It was impossible for Lucas to disobey, and he raised his head. Time seemed to stop as he beheld her face, smiling down at him from in between the perfect, fleshy behemoths of her tits. In this moment, Lucas felt existentially frozen, his entire existence put on hold by the beauty of that face. When they had started having sex, he had been staring down at Brooke, but now, she was so big that SHE was staring down at HIM. Her voluptuous, powerful body extended far out beyond him on all sides, encompassing him, owning him, dominating him. He could feel the mighty rhythm of her heart pulsating like an incessant bass drum beneath his body, pounding through every atom of his pitiful form with each unflagging beat. The dazzling sparkle in her eyes was beyond control now, beyond dominance, beyond triumph – its true designs were inscrutable to Lucas. He did not possess the mental capacity to analyze that expression. But what he could understand from her expression was true: she was hungry.

“Each time you think you’ve reached the end,” Brooke smiled, her voice washing over him like an ambrosial mist, “I show you another way, Lucas. Every time your body begs you to stop, I get bigger, stronger, more beautiful. Every time your mind cries out for you to pass out, for you to end the torment…I ZAP it awake again. Because you don’t know where we’re headed, Lucas. You’re a tiny man floating in an ocean that you don’t understand…and you don’t know how deep it goes. But I DO, Lucas. I DO know how deep it goes, and I’m taking you with me!”

She growled out in a long, lubricious drawl, tightening her pussy even more around Lucas’s cock as she drew him into her even further, into her body, into her spirit, into the whirling, cyclonic vortex of her mind as she wrapped him up with her powerful legs, dragging him under.


Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 28 on my Patreon.  Join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep