- Text Size +

Chapter 26

The hot, encompassing pressure of a huge hand wrapped around the back of Lucas’s diminishing ass. He was barely even aware of the sensation, since Brooke had just shattered his mind into a thousand pieces, but the next thing he knew, he was being hoisted up into the air, with his little legs dangling far off the ground, and his face full of the huge, weighty fleshiness of two gigantic tits. Brooke had just stood up from her reclining position, hoisting Lucas up in the process, as she held his tiny body to hers, with her warm, smooth flesh expanding bigger and bigger around him with each passing moment. Her massive hand spanned the entire length of Lucas’s buttcheeks, and somewhere within his broken brain, he was able to register that she was pulling his midsection into hers, pressing his tormented cock even deeper into herself, encouraging him to shoot off even more of his helpless, neverending load.

Brooke peered down at him intently, her eyes radiating up above her enormous breasts. Even in the midst of his convulsive and continuous orgasm, Lucas could not bear to look anywhere but her face…her face…her face…he simply could not believe how stunning the august, frightening visage was that was staring back down at him. It was the face of someone…something…beyond human now. If Brooke hadn’t been holding him up against her pussy, he would have collapsed down on the floor in abject, submissive adoration.

“Ohhh I know that look, Lucas,” breathed Brooke down at him, her wide, fierce eyes drinking in the sight of his helpless submission, “That look of total helplessness, of complete and utter weakness…you’re almost sobbing from just looking into my face. It reminds me of something, a time not too long ago when…well, don’t you remember?”

Lucas was having difficulty focusing on anything in particular other than Brooke’s preternatural face, and the feeling of her huge breasts expanding around him on either side of his head, but her teasing words had managed to jolt his mind back to a time that seemed ages ago. He was standing in the parking lot of a restaurant at night, and Brooke was looming over him, her green eyes sparkling with delicious, lascivious intent, as she bent down toward him with luscious, puckered lips to give him a goodnight kiss.

“You DO remember!” Brooke laughed, cheerfully shaking both of his buttcheeks with her single hand. “But of course you’ve been so terrified of what I became that night that you’ve blocked it out, and even when the memory has managed to squirm its way back into your conscious thought, you dismiss it by trying to tell yourself that it was all YOUR making…that I was your creation. Remember reading that journal entry I wrote that night? The one that seemed like it was gibberish to you? It wasn’t gibberish, Lucas.”

Lucas was stunned, even as his cock continued to throb and spasm deep in Brooke’s hot, searing pussy. On top of being reminded of something he had tried so hard to repress, he had now learned that Brooke somehow knew things he had no clue she had known before. But that wasn’t even the half of it – he was beginning to have the most uncanny, disconcerting sense that Brooke could literally read his mind. Of course this was impossible…wasn’t it!?

Her huge hand vibrated his buttcheeks, clenching into them and shoving his cock further into her hot snatch. She was completely manhandling him, dominating every aspect of him, mind and body. And again, Lucas started to feel like she was –

“Welllll I’m so sorry, little guy,” came Brooke’s mellifluous laugh, “But I’m not even close to getting started yet! Ahhh! Whaaaaaat? Did I just say what you were thinking? Right as you thought it? Awwwwwww…”

Hoisting him roughly up in between her huge, expanding breasts, Brooke arched her elegant neck down, pursing her lush lips in an indication of a kiss. Out of sheer instinct, Lucas opened his mouth and struggled to meet her lips, but his cock was still caught in the sweltering vice of her pussy, and he wasn’t able to reach her mouth. For long seconds Brooke just hung her head over him, her perfect lips pursed, and her eyes burning into his. She was teasing him, mocking him, showing him how small and helpless he was. And then, right as Lucas was about to muster up a titanic effort to strain up to kiss her, Brooke’s lips broke back into a knowing smile, and her pussy muscles resumed their powerful, rolling pumping action. Lucas’s eyes went up into his head and he fell backward into the huge, pillowy recesses of her breasts, totally overcome.

“It’s sooooo funny that you still think you can make plans around me, Lucas!” Brooke laughed. The vibrations of her voice echoed in Lucas’s ears, and reverberated through the flesh of her tits, which continued to slowly grow and expand around him. Somehow, even in the midst of his impossible, devastating pleasure, her voice had the effect of calling his attention back into the moment, to her words, while wrenching it away from the oblivion of her pussy. Lucas gasped up at her as his eyes refocused.

“But I know exactly what you’re thinking right now, Lucas,” Brooke cooed, nodding her magnificent head slowly up and down as she stared at him. “Mmmmmm, that’s how superior I’ve become – you wouldn’t understand how, but from just looking at you, gauging your movements, your scents, the little sounds you’re making that you don’t even hear, I can discern everything in that little mind of yours.”

Lucas felt like his heart was about to go off throbbing in a runaway rhythm until it burst out of his chest. She surrounded him, encompassed him, consumed him…there was no escape for him. He couldn’t even try and entertain the thought that she didn’t know what was happening in his mind – even as he had this thought, she was shaking her head slowly back and forth, grinning at him, and Lucas knew that she was saying ‘Uh-uh! Nooooooope!’ In one last exhausted attempt at mental sovereignty, he tried desperately to focus on anything other than her face, on those beautiful, frightening eyes that were an open door into his soul. The swelling behemoths of her breasts were pressing into his neck, his shoulders, his upper torso, growing bigger and bigger against him with each passing moment. He couldn’t think – he couldn’t get away…

“Nice try, Lucas” Brooke chuckled, sticking her tongue out at him and drinking in his desperation, “But you know it now, don’t you? You can’t get away – there’s nothing you can do. NOTHING…to escape my breasts.”

“H-Huuuhhhhhh!” moaned Lucas helplessly. His voice sounded like a tiny animal’s compared to the vigorous rush and thunder of her voice, even when she was speaking down softly to him as she was doing now.

“Ohhhhhh yesssss,” whispered Brooke, “My biggggggg, big breasts, Lucas. You’re totally enslaved and transfixed by me, by my body, my mind, everything about me…but my BREASTS, Lucas…ohhhh, now they’re an entirely unique obsession of yours, aren’t they? Mhm, and they have been for a loooong, long time. Take them in Lucas. Feel them…smell them…experience them growing…bigger and bigger and BIGGER…all around you. That’s what does it for you, isn’t it, Lucas? Knowing that they’re both already SO much bigger than your little head…and just getting bigger. And all because you just can’t help yourself, shooting and PUMPING that hot cum deeeeep, deep into my huge body, feeding it, making me grow more and more with each pathetic, submissive spurt of your cock. It’s not even your cock anymore, Lucas. It’s MY cock. And I know what it wants. I know what it’s always wanted.”

Lucas felt his thoughts straining out into the abyss, stretching for something, anything, that could somehow rescue him from the voluptuous prison of Brooke’s burgeoning breasts around him. He felt her giant hand tighten around his ass, urging him still deeper into her steaming pussy that was pumping, pumping, pumping his cum out with every rolling, draining gyration of those impossibly skillful muscles. His skinny, pitiful little legs were dangling high off the floor as she continued to effortlessly, relentlessly dominate his shrinking body. He was giving everything to her; he was becoming nothing more than the slavish, slavering husk of a man – and she was becoming like a goddess…or something even more.

And even still, Brooke wasn’t done with him.

“I know what you’re thinking, Lucas,” teased Brooke, lightly twirling her tongue around her lips once in a graceful, suggestive circle before continuing, “You’re desperate for ANY way out of this. It’s your subconscious ego’s last stand against total annihilation. You’re trying to prove to yourself that there’s a way out. But there isn’t, Lucas. There ISN’T a way out. I’m right there with you, and I know exactly what you are.”

Lucas felt his muscles loosening, even as the muscle of his cock remained rock-hard and spasming away without respite. The totality of Brooke was simply too much to bear. He knew she was right – there was nothing he could do to stop her. She had all the power over him…more than he could even know. She had reached the point now where she could literally read his mind. There was nothing more for him…nothing more for him to do than to –

“Uh-uh!” laughed Brooke, shaking her head down at him knowingly, as she waved the long, manicured finger of her free hand back and forth, “No, no, no! I know what comes next. You’ve given up, surrendered, abdicated your soul like any little sub would. But I know better. Giving up isn’t the same thing as embracing and worshiping your new ruler. It’s another cop-out, Lucas! It’s another way for you to deny reality! But I understand how tough a tiny nut can be to crack. So instead of slackening yourself into the stupor of sub-space, you are going to FEAST on the twin objects of your lust. Say hi to the girls, Lucas!”

Lucas wasn’t even sure what was happening anymore. The dizzying speed that Brooke was dissecting his thoughts…before he even had them…was enough to thrust him into a fresh whirlwind of panic. She wasn’t even letting him drift away into unconsciousness, or at least into an oblivious stupor. With every delectable syllable that danced and darted from her lips, with every point of pressure from her strong fingers against his ass cheeks, with every deliberate sway and motion of her glorious body as her pussy continued to mercilessly drain him, she was controlling his mind and body alike, keeping him awake and conscious, focused on her. It was unimaginable bliss and pleasure, and yet unbearable torment and agony at the same time. Lucas felt like he was surely about to burst into a thousand pieces from the sheer, unsparing intensity of it all.

But then, more than ever before, he became aware of Brooke’s breasts. Was she naked now!? Had she been naked before?? He couldn’t even tell…or remember. All that he knew now was that he was being accosted, on both sides of his body, by the largest, heaviest, creamiest, and most irresistible breasts he had ever seen in his life. He felt their warm, firm pressure squeezing and pressing into his body, from the bottom of his face all the way down to his lower stomach. They seemed to enfold him in their smooth, fleshy embrace, pulling him farther and farther in between them as they continued to grow and expand. And, perhaps even most conspicuously, Lucas became aware of the tickling, teasing little bumps of her broadening areolae, which framed the flourishing ziggurats of her nipples that popped out on either side of his body at the same time.

“Whoop! I think my nipples are already ahead of you, Lucas!” teased Brooke, steadily and purposefully gyrating her body side to side as her thick, engorged nipples quivered and danced on both sides of Lucas’s head. “They didn’t even wait for you to beg and plead for me to let you suck them!”

At this point, Lucas hadn’t even been aware of the trajectory his thoughts would have taken him, but he took her word for it. And he didn’t waste any time, either. A desperate, gnawing hunger had seized him, and the next thing he knew, he was digging his little hands as far into the firm, fleshy recesses of breast flesh as he could. He didn’t even know what he was doing; there was no point or purpose that guided his actions, other than the pure, unadulterated lust of totally giving himself up to those two fleshy behemoths. He dug his hands so deeply into them that they disappeared completely…he was up to his forearms in her breasts. He kneaded them as hard as he could, groping and pressing himself into them with total abandon.

Gone was any shred, any speck of self-respect. All that mattered was feeling as much of those breasts as he could. His shaking mouth feverishly sought out one of those fat, engorged nipples, but he couldn’t quite reach them yet. They were so close…but so far again, all of a sudden! Was Brooke doing something!? Flexing and un-flexing her chest to tease him!? Lucas had no idea, and all he could do was whine out piteously as his shaking, diminishing body rubbed itself up against her ever-expanding tit flesh, which was now growing up to crowd his face. A heavenly, freshly-ambrosial scent suddenly infused the air around him, and Lucas suddenly saw little thick droplets of the thickest, whitest, creamiest milk appear on the perfect, dark-red plateaus of Brooke’s fleshy nipples.

“Remember how small my breasts were before?” came Brooke’s sultry voice, “Before we came in here? I wonder how much they’ve grown since then…and imagine how much bigger they’re going to be soon. Bigger and bigger and BIGGER, Lucas…mmmmmmmmmmm!”

Right as Brooke started moaning, Lucas finally managed to wrap his trembling lips around one of her fat nipples. He sucked as hard as he could, with a mad desperation that caved in both sides of his cheeks as he grappled pitifully at her breast flesh with his little hands. The first taste of her milk sent a fiery heat all through his body – it was so much sweeter, creamier, and tastier than he could have ever imagined. It was a miracle…and yet…he had only just started tasting before it was suddenly all gone. He had sucked off the droplets that had appeared, but there didn’t seem to be any more left. He whined out and sucked harder and harder, desperate for more.

The magnificent aura of Brooke’s face descended down into his vision. She had arched her head forward and was bending it sideways, drinking up his struggles with her eyes.

“Come on, Lucas,” Brooke laughed, “Suck! Suck harder! You have to reeeeeally WANT it! I KNOW how much you want it…so SHOW me!”

“Aaauuuughhhrrrrlglll!!” mewed Lucas, losing all pretense of self-respect as he sucked on her nipple like a madman. Finally, after a few seconds, he could feel the milk beginning to burble forward into his mouth. He eagerly flexed his throat over and over, swallowing down as much of it as he could as it continued to slowly dribble into his mouth. The taste was beyond any description he could imagine, and he lost himself completely, spewing a fresh torrent of cum deep into Brooke’s pussy.

All of a sudden, Brooke blinked her eyes and glanced sideways, then up at the ceiling. Lucas was completely transported by the orgy of her breasts, which had noticeably expanded into his body as he shot more cum into her, and so he didn’t notice the words that Brooke had murmured to herself:

“Why did I not…uhhh…oh my god…how could I have missed that before!? It’s so simple – a free particle, Hamiltonian only of kinetic energy, H equals one over two m times p squared, which equals h squared over two…and on and on. The uncertainty in momentum stays constant, of course…which means…it can’t mean that, though, can it!?”

She blinked again and broke away from her thoughts to enjoy the sight of Lucas gulping down as much of her milk as he could suck out of her giant nipples, which had now gotten so big that they were beginning to fill up his mouth. Her areolae had gotten bigger and bigger all around him, pressing into his body, as her breasts continued to slowly burgeon around his body, enveloping him more and more in a warm, overpowering embrace. He found himself wondering, in a rare moment of clarity in the midst of his wantonness, how on earth it could be possible that the nanobots could be this far advanced, to the point where they were making him doubt the very laws of physics.

“Those “very laws of physics” are the extent of your little cerebral cortex, Lucas,” chuckled Brooke, her eyebrows going up and down at him. “They’re the boundary separating your mind from the true reality. You wonder, in your thoughts, ‘how on earth it’s possible?’ You could never understand Lucas, never.”

Brooke’s eyebrows creased together, and she looked to the side, away from Lucas. Once again, she seemed to be suddenly preoccupied with something.

“And yet…it seems like my eyes are just starting to open,” she murmured to herself. “Harmonic oscillator…then…yes…yes! It should be possible if the…the eigenstates with disturbed angular momentum…”

She slowly turned her eyes back to Lucas, and her face, which had been bent forward in concentration, suddenly bloomed again into a bright smile. Lucas was already stunned and overwhelmed by the fact that she could now literally know the sentences he was forming in his mind, but the fierce joy in her goddess-like face managed to take him to new heights of worshipful desire. He felt the beautiful, fearful penetration of her eyes into his spirit, his soul. And then, he heard her voice in his head, as clear and direct as if she had spoken it to him aloud.

“Cum again, Lucas,” ordered her voice in his head. “But this time, you won’t hold back. CUM.”

His body was wracked by fresh spasms of a new and entirely different league of orgasm. It was total, full-body, all-encompassing, and he was rocketing more cum deep into her than he ever had before. The shards of his mind all split again into more pieces, and Lucas’s head jerked back in abandoned shock. For a few moments he went completely blind, and all he could hear was Brooke’s smooth, dominant voice in his head, telepathically speaking to him:

“That’s it, Lucas. Thaaaaat’s it! THAT’S the REAL orgasm I’ve been looking for! Come on Lucas, don’t stop now. Keep giving me more…MORE. I know how much you want to be by breast bitch, my tiny pet, my suckling, miniature little milk slave. Every shot of cum you give to me only makes it more real, Lucas. And this is all you really want. To be my slave. To be owned by my huuuuuge, giant breasts. To mew and suckle like the pathetic little baby you are, sucking on my nipple all day long as I fill your belly with my milk, infusing your entire body with it, until every cell in your body will come from me. I own you, Lucas. I can hear your thoughts. I can see your neurons firing off before you’re even aware of the electricity – I know what you’re going to think before you think it!”

Lucas’s mouth was suddenly gushing with Brooke’s thick, hot milk, and he choked and burbled and cried out in desperate pleasure as he tried to swallow as much of it as he could. Only a few seconds later did it occur to him that he had been about to think, ‘If only she could lactate more.’ She could, and she HAD.

He saw Brooke’s eyebrows go up knowingly, like she was saying to him ‘See? I’m already three steps ahead of you.’ And then, quite suddenly, her eyebrows went quickly up and down once and Lucas felt his prostate throb within him…and his whole body shook as he exploded in another shattering orgasm. Once again, his head lolled back, his mouth popping off the nipple for a moment as it hung open in a trembling sag.

“Look at me, Lucas!” came Brooke’s commanding voice in his head, and, not knowing how, he found the strength to obey her and wrench his head forward again so he could see that transporting face staring down at him from between those ever-expanding fleshy behemoths framing it. Brooke’s eyes were flashing triumphantly now, and she bounced her eyebrows up and down again at him…and once more, he felt his prostate throb uncontrollably as he let loose another searing torrent of cum deep into her ravenous pussy. Even as Lucas felt his eyes roll back into his head as some strange, bizarre animal cry jostled forth from between his shaking lips, he understood – Brooke was making him cum, not by pumping him with her pussy muscles or by dirty talking to him or by the other methods she had been using on him. No…now, she was literally manipulating his prostate with the surpassing power of her mind, forcing him to cum and cum and cum at will. She was bouncing her eyebrows just so he could connect the dots for himself. He didn’t even have the physical or mental capacity to be terrified of her now. All he could do was fight desperately to breathe in between the bouncing throbs in his prostate, which were happening now every ten seconds or so.

“What’s wrong, Lucas?” Brooke’s voice echoed in his head, as she licked her lips down at him, still speaking telepathically, “I know you’re not full – don’t you want some more of…this?”

Right at the word “this,” her huge, protruding nipples stiffened up and rocketed thick streams of creamy white milk down, directly into his face. Lucas coughed, wheezed, and choked as the divine substance went down his throat, and got in his nose and eyes. He wanted to gulp down as much of it as he could, but Brooke’s breasts had grown so massive around him that he couldn’t even reach her nipple any more. He reached and strained for it, whining and uttering unintelligible, begging words. He felt something like a huge hand palm the back of his head, guiding his shrinking, shriveling body upward, until his mouth was finally high enough for him to latch his lips around the fat nipple, which now totally filled his mouth.

Subconsciously, even as he was crying in relief for finally reaching his destination, he registered that both of Brooke’s hands had been on her hips when she had “pulled” him upward. But…hadn’t she been cupping his little ass in her hand the whole time, though!? What was happening?? These frenzied thoughts, though, had no room to build up to the conscious threshold in his brain, because he was now solely focused on sucking as hard on that gigantic nipple as he possibly could.

“Theeeeere,” purred Brooke’s voice in his head as she stared down at him dominatingly, her perfectly plush lips closed to emphasize the power of her telepathy, “Right back where you belong. My perfect, suckling little milk slave. Mmmmm, you’re totally devoted to being my slave now, aren’t you, Lucas? My tiny, skinny, helpless, utterly submissive little suck-boy who lives only to fuel your body with as much of my milk as you can gulp down, just so you can turn it into that hot, sticky cum that you’re spewing constantly into my hot, hungry pussy. Hahaha, if you didn’t gulp down my milk, your little body would be a formless husk by now! I’d have milked you dry, so hard that your soul would have left your body.”

Lucas felt his prostate beginning to throb uncontrollably without stopping, just as the torrents of milk rocketing down his throat began picking up in earnest. Brooke was making it all happen, of course, just like she was controlling everything else. Lucas’s mind was starting to fade out of consciousness, over and over, but each time the haze began to overtake him, he felt himself snapping back. He knew Brooke was doing that too…somehow manipulating his neurons to keep him conscious, to keep him focused on her…on giving her more and more.

Her face was so close to his now, and for Lucas, it was like he was staring directly into the sun.

“But I wouldn’t have even let your soul get away, Lucas,” Brooke’s voice whispered in his head, “Oh no…I would’ve taken that too. Captured it. Eaten it. Made it part of me forever…just like I’m doing now.”

A terrifying, gorgeous fire was now building in Brooke’s eyes, and she spread her huge arms out wide, holding them open, as if welcoming Lucas forever into the confines of her colossal breasts, which each now weighed many times more than his entire body. Lucas could tell now that Brooke wasn’t holding him up anymore…and yet, somehow he was still in midair. With Brooke’s huge nipple still in his mouth, Lucas looked down towards the floor, and saw his little legs and feet dangling. It wasn’t…it..it couldn’t be possible! He was…literally floating in midair! His eyes shot back up to Brooke’s, and her mouth spread open in the most beautiful, fearsome smile he had ever seen. She was making him float. She had somehow managed to attain telekinetic powers, and she was showing him just how much control she had.

Lucas felt a sudden surge of fear shoot through his mind, a reaction to the sheer unnaturalness of everything, but then he felt an equally-sudden sense of calm and warmth. Brooke’s eyes blinked down at him lusciously. She was comforting him, telling him not to be afraid, even as he could feel himself becoming absorbed, mind and body, by her power.

But it wasn’t even over yet. Brooke’s eyes suddenly went wide, and she looked up towards the ceiling. At the same time, her mouth dropped open, and even though her beauty and commanding visage far surpassed anything that Lucas had believed possible, he could still somehow read that she had been surprised by something. She looked back down at him, her mouth still open. Her dazzling eyes bore the sign of something new, like a sheen had been pulled back.

“I was staring at a corner,” came her voice, now spoken aloud. It sounded like the onrushing of a waterfall, like there were ten Brooke’s…twenty…fifty…all speaking the same words at once, in different tones, in varying frequencies, and throughout multiple dimensions through time. The effect on Lucas was devastating, and he was only able to remain conscious because of Brooke’s control over his mind.

“A corner of the picture…thinking the extent of that part was the whole!” came the deluge of many-voiced sound from her mouth. Lucas somehow understood that what he was hearing as words wasn’t actually what Brooke was saying – it was her translation of her thoughts into words that he could understand and comprehend. She was only letting him know to emphasize the totality of her power over him now, the extent of her ownership and control over every iota of his existence.

“But now I step back,” continued Brooke, looking back up at the ceiling, “And I see the whole picture for what it is, frame and all, and where it’s hanging on the wall, and where that wall is in the house, and where the house is in the yard, and where the yard is on the street…you get the picture, Lucas. Serve me. WORSHIP me. GIVE YOURSELF to me, as I command all reality around me.”

She was stretching her huge arms high up over her head now, and Lucas saw that the supply closet they were in was no longer the tiny room it had been before. The ceiling and walls were expanding, growing out on all sides. The floor had dropped out. Brooke was manipulating the physical reality around them, so that everything was growing larger and larger, to accommodate her giant body, which was still growing bigger and bigger all around him. Lucas felt her nipple grow and expand out of his mouth, even as it continued to shower him with milk, coating him, completely covering him in its hot, white creaminess. His prostate had been vibrating crazily…seemingly forever…and a continuous flood of cum was spewing out of his cock into Brooke’s magisterial body. He could barely see up to Brooke’s head now from in between her massive breasts, but he could still see that her face was upturned toward the heavens, arms outstretched, as the walls and ceiling continued to warp and expand in the wake of her power.

And then, right when Lucas felt like he must be on the brink of vanishing forever as a sentient entity, he felt Brooke stumble in place. Immediately, Lucas passed out cold. If he had been conscious, he would have seen, a few seconds later, Brooke’s head lolling down, a look of confusion suddenly etched across her face. But then, as she stumbled again into the wall, or whatever it could be called now, another smile flowered across her face, an entirely different one from before. She was laughing this time…at herself…amused. And then she too collapsed down onto the floor in a dead faint, at just the right angle for Lucas’s body not to be crushed by hers.

A minute later, Dave was hurrying down the hallway. He had been a floor above when he heard a sudden loud bang, and, almost instantly, he had felt his phone buzz in his pocket. Whipping it out, he saw, as expected, a text from Rick:

“Uh-oh…”

That was all it said, but it was all the text needed to say. Dave broke away from the meeting he was in and ran down the stairs, not even bothering with the elevator, and was now jogging down the hallway after he had come through the stairwell door. As he expected, a small crowd had already gathered around something lying on the floor in the hallway. He had hoped that Rick would have gotten there first, to disperse everyone, but oh well…he would do it.

“Dave! Dave, it’s…Brooke and Lucas!” cried Sophie, turning around and running up to him. “She…they…!!” And she gestured down in alarm toward the open supply closet door, where Trent, Ryan, Olivia, and a few other coworkers were crowded around something on the floor. They all looked up at Dave, shock, confusion, and worry etched across their faces.

“All right, all right,” replied Dave quickly, nodding and holding his hand up, as he strode forward, “It’s ok…it’s aaaaall okay. Let me just…let me just see what’s…ah…aha, yes…”

The crowd had moved aside, and Dave saw clearly now what everyone was upset about. The supply room closet door had been busted clean through, and was now nothing more than demolished fragments of wood hanging off some hinges. Completely filling the doorway was the gigantic, naked form of Brooke, turned sideways so that her body actually fit through the doorway itself. She was only visible from the torso-up, and yet Dave could obviously tell, from the gargantuan size of her breasts and the overall weight and shape of her body, that she was enormous. He didn’t quite know the measurement just from looking but he would not have been at all surprised to hear the truth that she was a full 18 feet tall now. Her black hair was all disheveled, and partially obscuring her face, but Dave saw, with a shivering chill down his spine, the elegant, curved beauty of her jawline…and (he shivered again) the hint of a smile etched across her closed lips. She looked almost…peaceful.

And then, almost as an afterthought, Dave’s eyes traveled up the curved beginning of Brooke’s hips, and he saw a naked little figure draped across it, face-down, arms outstretched, totally motionless. He knew it was Lucas, and he could also see how small and skinny Lucas was now. Dave estimated three-and-a-half feet, though his guess was manipulated by the curve of Lucas’s body draped around Brooke’s hips (which didn’t even go halfway around her). In reality, he had shrunk down to 4 feet. A quick check of their bodies also confirmed that they were both breathing.

Dave took all this in in a matter of moments, and then, pushing down his thoughts, he began externally reacting.

“Okay so everyone,” he announced in a clear, calm voice, gesturing earnestly with his hands, “Please don’t be alarmed. There’s been a…a slight mishap with some of the, uhm…the nanobots.”

“A mishap!?” exclaimed Sophie, clearly upset, channeling the feelings of the group.

“A mishap, yes,” replied Dave reassuringly, nodding. “I know it looks bad…like everything got out of control. And it…it did, apparently.”

“You think!?” cried Olivia, staring in horror at the incredible sight. “We should call an ambulance! We need to get them to a hosp–”

“No, no,” interrupted Dave, shaking his head and laughing a little, “Olivia, Sophie, everyone…I need you all to trust me here. There’s been some excess size transfer here, more than expected, way faster too…but we’ve planned for this, actually…Brooke included. Just the other day she and I were talking about this possibility. I know it looks crazy, but you all have to take my word for it that they’re fine…okay…and that Rick and I are going to get right to work setting this right.”

“But…why are they…why are they naked?” Ryan asked, and a few other people looked up at Dave expectantly. The sound of quick, heavy footsteps echoed behind Dave, and he sighed inwardly a little in relief.

“Sorry I…sorry, came as quick as I could!” came Rick’s voice behind Dave. He stopped and surveyed the whole scene. Everyone watched as his eyebrows went up and he uttered a low whistle.

“Whoooo…yeeeeeahh…” was all Rick said, chuckling a little afterward.

“Now, everyone,” cut in Dave, feeling like he had an opening now that Rick was here for backup, “I know it’s hard, but I really need everyone to go back to their offices now and leave this to me and Rick, alright? Trust us to deal with all this, ok?”

Sophie opened her mouth to start speaking, but Dave cut her off before she could start.

“Please?” he asked her pointedly, letting just the slightest edge bleed into his voice. “I really need you all to give us a little space on this one. I’ll let you all know exactly what’s going on once we’ve…once we’ve fixed all this, okay?”

One by one, everyone slowly obeyed, walking back to their offices, glancing over their shoulders as they went. Finally, about half a minute later, Dave and Rick were alone at the scene.

“See!?” Rick exclaimed in a voice barely above a whisper, “I told you something like this would happen!”

“You did…you did…” nodded Dave thoughtfully, then pointed to Brooke. “She did too, you know. Just the other day, she…heh, I’m not even kidding, she literally predicted it would happen today.”

“Yeah, well, can’t say I’m surprised,” Rick replied, shrugging, “Considering that she was one of the main ones who…you know…built the Cube.”

Dave glanced quickly down both sides of the hallway to make extra-sure there was no one there. Satisfied that they were alone, he stepped in a little closer, staring down at Brooke and Lucas and turning his head slightly sideways to analyze them.

“You know those pinhole cameras in Lucas’s office?” came Rick’s voice behind him, “The ones without sound that we installed before this whole thing started?”

“Let me guess,” cut in Dave, still staring down at the unconscious bodies, “We wouldn’t need sound to figure out what’s been going on.”

“Oh…you knew, then?” Rick replied. He sounded a little disappointed that his punchline had been prematurely punctured.

“I had my suspicions,” Dave sighed, thinking back to earlier in the day and his encounter with Lucas in the bathroom. “I was gonna actually ask you for the tapes this afternoon, but…well, there’s really no need now.”

A long silence passed between them both as they stared down at Brooke and Lucas.

“We’ve gotta use it, Dave,” Rick said behind him eventually, breaking the quiet. “Bill said we’d need it eventually…” – he pointed at Brooke – “She said we’d need it…now’s the time. Otherwise…”

“Yeah,” nodded Dave, turning back around and facing Rick, “You’re right. We have no choice.”


Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 29 on my Patreon.  Join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep