- Text Size +

Chapter 28

Lucas hardly even acknowledged the strangeness of his apartment as he stumbled inside, closed the door, and locked it. A universe of desire, fulfillment, and transcendence had all flashed before his eyes that day, only to be taken away almost as soon as it had started. When he left his apartment less than 8 hours before, he had been decked out in a new suit that he had gotten from Lavender Drip Trends, in a spree of late-night shopping to find something to fit his diminished height, which at that time had been 5’0, a full foot taller than he was now. He hadn’t gotten good sleep that night…Brooke had been over 7 feet in her heels at that point, and she had basically been running the office, wrangling all the girls onto the volleyball team, solving complicated programming problems for Dave, making him cum into that ridiculous container, for her to slurp up in front of everyone as her playful eyes sparkled with pleasure, glancing down at him as she swallowed it down and grew…

And all that had been before THAT moment, when they went into the janitor’s closet, and everything changed forever. Lucas had seen the Goddess; she had branded herself onto his soul. There was no getting rid of that memory, ever. THAT Brooke owned him now, body and spirit, even though she technically didn’t exist anymore, as far as Lucas knew. Anything else in life was superficial and flat compared to her.

Lucas looked around at his kitchen and living room, which seemed to be suspended in an unnatural stillness in the afternoon sun, which emanated through his curtains and hung in the air, a dull blue. The faucet, the countertops, the fridge, the sofa…none of it seemed real. Lucas himself hardly felt real. All he could see when he closed his eyes was that impossibly, transportingly beautiful face, those burning eyes, that knowing smile…a smile that indicated a casual knowledge of the secrets of the universe never imagined by any human entity. And those breasts, those hips, the way her body smelled, and filled up his nose with ambrosial aroma…the way she had sounded, like a waterfall, like the ocean, like the voice of a feminine entity beyond the boundaries of space and time, who was swallowing his soul.

A pipe inside the living room wall creaked, the same way it always did from time to time. But the seemingly innocuous sound released a deluge of emotions for Lucas, and he felt his legs shaking as he backed up against his door, breathing heavily, trying to get his twitching mouth under control so he wouldn’t burst into tears. He had no idea why his apartment was giving him this reaction, but if he had possessed the mental stamina to scrutinize himself, he would have realized that the sheer normality of everything was mocking him, as if to say, ‘Yes, that’s right, come back to your little apartment…sink back into your ordinary life…try and forget what you’ve seen…you can’t…you can’t…you got a little taste, and you’ll never, ever taste it again.’

But Lucas felt the warm, smooth device in his baggy pants pocket, and he stepped back from the brink of a breakdown. He felt excitement. Hope. And, best of all, he knew he was doing something he shouldn’t. While Rick and Dr. Drayton had been rambling on to each other about how smart they were, he had snuck under their noses and snatched this thing…and he knew that he had pulled off an impressive feat indeed, because this device felt expensive. Taking it out, Lucas admired its sleek, metallic design, its gently flashing lights under the bottom keypad, and the central, shiny red button that almost seemed to glisten in the afternoon sunlight coming in through his curtains. Lucas couldn’t get over how the bottom of the device came with finger-holds that matched his exactly. He felt a surge of welcome warmth coursing through him, reversing the awful cold, clammy nausea he had been feeling just moments before.

Without really understanding why, Lucas proceeded to kick off his pants and bow out of his oversized t-shirt as he retreated to his bedroom. He turned the doorknob lock on his bedroom door too, and then went over to his window and completely shut the blinds, pulling the curtains closed for good measure. A moment later he was in his bed, snuggled up in the covers, holding the device in front of him as his heart beat faster and faster. He felt a strong desire to press the red button, but before he could, he felt it suddenly grow warmer in his hand. A gentle vibration followed, and a flashing hint of piercing red flickered before his eyes. Subconsciously, Lucas understood that this red flash was some sort of laser, but he had no idea that his face had just been scanned. Then, to his great surprise, a lovely female voice issued forth from some unknown region of the device, speaking directly to him:

“Welcome, Lucas Mineur. To begin, please adjust the flashing green dial for target acquisition.”

For a few seconds, Lucas wasn’t even able to do anything. He was just staring blankly at the device’s screen, which was still black. He looked around a little for the microphone where the woman’s voice was coming out of, but he couldn’t find anything. It wasn’t Brooke’s voice – it was just a pleasant, soft female voice, almost like it was computer-generated. But now Lucas was honing in on the little dial at the bottom of the device, below and slightly to the right of the red button. It was flashing green, in a series of little bulbs that gave the appearance of an arrowed trajectory from right to left. Lucas stared at the lights for a few moments, a bit confused, but then finally realized that he was supposed to turn the dial in the direction the lights were going. He reached down and did so, feeling the tiny dial click out pleasantly into the air. The sound seemed to gather the darkness around Lucas, and he felt delightfully cozy and secretive in his bed, with his blinds and curtains closed, and his doors locked.

As soon as he turned the dial, the device’s black screen immediately lit up with a 3D image of a person that seemed to come quickly at him out of the depths, like he had been traveling toward it at high speed before rapidly slowing down as it approached. It didn’t take him longer than a split second to realize who the image was: Brooke…the “normal” Brooke, as she had appeared a short time before in the tank. And, just like she was in the tank, her 3D image was completely naked.

For a few short moments, Lucas couldn’t help but admire the advanced graphics of the image. It looked almost too good to be real. The 3D Brooke had her arms slightly open to her sides, and was spinning slowly around in the black space, so that Lucas could get a good look at her body from all angles. The uncanniness of seeing her so reduced from her previous form almost made Lucas dizzy. Her small breasts, nonexistent ass, skinny limbs…it just didn’t seem possible that this was really her.

But Lucas didn’t stare at the 3D image for too long, because his eyes became attracted to a series of tiny red lights that had begun flashing gently on a panel below the image. They beckoned his gaze to another black rectangular screen that Lucas hadn’t noticed before. As soon as he was looking at it, a running series of white text appeared against the screen’s black backdrop. Lucas was breathless as he read – his heart started beating even faster. His eyes scanned quickly over what looked like a chart, which included a long list of what looked like Greek letters in one column, labeled “Τονίζει,” and in the adjacent column, labeled only “Setting,” each Greek letter appeared to be set to “0.”

“What the…?” Lucas muttered to himself, not understanding the meaning behind any of this. The red lights below continued blinking gently at him for a few more seconds, almost seeming to mock his bewilderment, but then they abruptly switched to a bright green, and the flashing cadence changed up, so that they were going on and off in an “arrow” formation. Lucas followed their trajectory with his eyes, and saw that the green lights were “pointing” at a small box on the screen he hadn’t seen before, which was simply labeled “Primary Settings.”

“Good, let’s start with the English ones first,” Lucas said to himself, a little annoyed that he had no idea what the first graph was all about, and then he held his finger up about an inch over the screen, hesitating for a moment. Was this…some kind of touch screen? Almost immediately, as if answering his unspoken question, the small box began glowing green, and growing and shrinking, growing and shrinking, making itself more prominent on the screen. The animation seemed to pipe out, ‘Tap me! Tap me!’

Lucas blinked and tapped the box. He wasn’t even taking the time to be amazed at how this device seemed to be anticipating his every move, even his every thought. He was too engrossed in his breathless exploration of what exactly the device did. But as soon as he tapped the box, he got his answer. An entirely new graph sprang up onto the screen, except this graph was all in English, and much easier to understand. Lucas’s heart was hammering away in his chest as he read down the boxes in the first column: “Frizzy Hair,” “Oily Skin,” “Yellow Teeth,” “Moles,” “Pimples,” “Requires Glasses,” “Clumsy,” and “Stuttering.” Next to all of these were checkboxes that were each marked with a white “X.”

Lucas felt his face get hot, and his breathing quickened. So this…this device…it was just like the last one! Way more advanced, obviously, but still…!! He could barely believe his luck, and how easily he had managed to swipe it out of Rick’s lab, right from under their noses! He felt himself inwardly swell with pride, just thinking about Rick and Dr. Drayton and Dave, and how they all looked down on him – especially Dave – talking down to him, disrespecting him, just because he had shrunk down a little bit, and just because, in their minds, he had let the first device get away from him. What the fuck did they know about what had happened between him and Brooke!? Nothing. None of them could even conceive of what he had seen, what he and Brooke had shared together, what they had become.

“Dave acting all high and mighty with me,” Lucas muttered to himself, with a self-satisfied grin on his face, as he went down the list and unchecked all the boxes for the negative physical attributes Brooke’s “original” body had before. “Basically threatening to fire me unless I keep tabs on Brooke…well how about this for keeping tabs on her, huh!?”

A fierce joy had started overtaking him, and the more he went down the list of negative characteristics, the more this joy increased. He was going to have Brooke back…not at first, though, not as she had been, of course, but maybe he would be able to somehow…somehow learn how to use this device to get her to…to…

But here, Lucas’s mind stopped wandering, because he had gotten past unchecking all the negative physical attributes (though he noticed, to his disappointment, that it seemed like he couldn’t change her height, or weight, or breasts), and had reached the final two rows. The first of these, labeled “Others Aware of Changes Made,” was glowing a deep blue, unlike the green of the previous columns, conveying to Lucas that this row was somehow different from the others. Lucas sat there in his bed, mouth pursed, trying to understand what it meant. The box next to it was checked, and after a minute or so of contemplation, Lucas had worked out that this option had to do with whether or not other people noticed when he made changes to Brooke’s body.

“Duh!” he muttered to himself, a little embarrassed that it had taken him that long to realize something so obvious. But he couldn’t feel too bad, because the more he absorbed the reality of what this option meant, the more he felt like he was holding onto something truly, truly special.

‘This is insane!” Lucas thought, turning the device carefully in his hands, admiring its pristine, sleek smoothness. He began to feel his skin prickling with excitement, and for a few minutes he actually had to put the device down on his bed and take a step back from it to collect himself. He didn’t want to hyperventilate or do something stupid or press the wrong button…but mainly, he was overcome by awe in the face of such advanced technology. He could never have imagined a piece of technology like this existing – something that was so powerful that it could actually regulate the reactions of those around its target!? It didn’t seem possible, and yet, from the events of the past few weeks, Lucas had learned to keep an open mind.

But even so, he didn’t stop to really think about who had invented this device…and built it. He was too excited imagining all the prospects for the office tomorrow. He was going to see Brooke again! His Brooke…vastly diminished, of course, but Brooke…and this time, he would have all the power over her.

He swallowed audibly and got back in his bed, picking up the device again, and unchecking the “Others Aware of Changes Made” label. There was only one label left, immediately down below, which was glowing a shy, teasing red:

“Intelligence: 81”

Lucas blinked at the number. So that’s how high Brooke’s IQ had originally been! He felt himself laughing, shaking his head – 81! Even in the midst of his strange laughter, Lucas saw Brooke at 7 feet tall, eating his cum from her yogurt cup…he saw her expounding on some complex point in that meeting…and then, of course, the vision of her that consumed all others…the way her eyes had shimmered and shone with the deepest wisdom, the most profound knowledge of the universe, as she grew uncontrollably in that closet. Had she…had she actually telepathically changed the shape of the room!?

Lucas felt his cock trembling, rock hard in between his legs. He was breathing hard, and his face was covered in a sheen of sweat. Not now…not this…he couldn’t handle it. He couldn’t make her smarter. Not like that. Not like she had been. He wanted to keep her, to make her his! He couldn’t lose control like that, and lose her like that again.

‘I’ll just leave that option alone,’ Lucas thought to himself. And then, suddenly, almost in direct response to his thoughts, the screen on the device dimmed, and a deep-blue “X” sign became apparent to him in the top left-hand corner. Sighing out, and feeling very tired, Lucas clicked the “X,” and the screen went completely dark.

“Thank you, Mr. Mineur,” cooed out the pleasant female voice. “Goodbye.”

Lucas chuckled sleepily to himself as he placed the device very carefully on his nightstand. But then, not satisfied that it was a safe place, he managed to lug himself out of bed and hide it in his underwear drawer, way at the back. No one breaking into his room would assume to look there, surely. And then, ignoring the fact that he had to jump up slightly to get into his bed, Lucas set his alarm and passed out into a dead, dreamless sleep.

The next morning, Lucas woke up early, and could barely contain his excitement as he stumbled around his condo, trying to get ready for his big morning back. He did his best to dress himself by folding up his oversized shirt and pants to match his shortened limbs, but no amount of folding could prevent him from looking ridiculous. He even had to cut an artificial hole in his belt so that it could hold his pants up around his dramatically-shrunken waist. Standing in front of the mirror, he couldn’t avoid the verdict: he looked like a clown. How on earth was anyone at the office going to take him seriously when he looked like this?

But, despite facing the harsh reality in the mirror, Lucas didn’t actually feel that anxious or worried. He made eye contact with himself and grinned. How could he feel anything negative after discovering the true nature of what he had stolen yesterday? He glanced over his shoulder at his briefcase, where he had carefully stashed “The Device” at the bottom, under papers and notebooks. That device was his little secret, his way out…his trump card. He didn’t care how condescending Dave was going to be towards him; he didn’t care about what Sophia or Olivia were going to say; he didn’t care about all the odd looks he was sure to get. None of that mattered. All that really mattered was that he was about to see Brooke again…and that he once again had the power to change her according to his will.

‘And she has no idea,’ Lucas said to himself, turning back to give himself a grin in the mirror. ‘Nobody has any idea.’

The uber ride to his office seemed almost instantaneous; the city passed by like a dream in his vision. He hardly noticed anything distinct. All that he could think about was that each passing second brought him closer and closer to Brooke. He badly wanted to take the device out of his briefcase and hold it…feel it…but he didn’t dare. No one would know about it, not even Brooke.

During the elevator ride up to the 42nd floor, though, Lucas could feel the nerves starting to get to him. Everything looked so much bigger around him, bigger even than he remembered from the previous day. The “42” button was right at his eye-level, and he thanked his stars that no one else got on the elevator as it shot smoothly up. It dinged and he stepped out, looking anxiously down both hallways. He could hear indistinct chatter, but saw no one. He instantly took this as a good sign, and quickly shuffled straight for his office. If he could just get inside before anyone saw him…

The janitor’s closet passed on the left, and Lucas very nearly came to a dead stop. His hand went up for the latch, and he almost felt like, if he opened the door, that angelic otherworldly Brooke would be waiting for him, beaming her radiance down, as she beckoned him inside to show him the mysteries of the universe. But Lucas managed to shake off this vision and keep moving. The hallway rushed by in a surreal flash as he turned the corner. He was trying to seem casual and nonchalant, but the longer he walked down the hallway, the more exposed he felt. The last thing he wanted was for Olivia, or god forbid Sophia, to run into him.

His office door was open. Lucas felt his insides stir up uncomfortably. Dave was waiting for him in his office, for sure, gearing up to lecture him and give him the authoritarian rundown for the day. Lucas swallowed and stepped across the threshold and saw Brooke standing there next to his desk, smiling sheepishly. He stopped dead in his tracks, his mouth dropping open and his eyes going wide. His heart was pounding in his chest. For some reason he hadn’t taken into account how much taller she would be than he was, even though, at her original 5’5, she wasn’t really that tall. But since he stood at only 4’0, the top of his head only came up to the bottom of her small, B-cup breasts. He found himself staring straight forward into the middle of her stomach. She was wearing a business suit that Dave had given her, which looked to be a bit too big for her, and hung on her awkwardly, making her shoulders appear bigger than they were. Her brunette hair, which had been oily and unkempt before, now at least looked relatively cared-for, and her teeth were straight and white. The glasses she had been wearing originally were gone, and Lucas could see her large, dark eyes, which he now remembered as being one of the few redeeming qualities of her original appearance. It was incredible – the device had done its work. Everything he had checked off the previous night was gone. The conspicuous blemishes that marked her appearance before had vanished. Of course, Brooke wasn’t anything close to what she had been before, but…she wasn’t ugly. Maybe a 5 out of 10 already, or even a little more.

Lucas couldn’t move; he couldn’t breathe. All of these thoughts were rushing through his head so fast that he could barely even take note of them. What really mattered was that this was HER. This was BROOKE standing before him. What did it matter that her IQ was 81?

“Good…uhm…morning, mister…uhm…mister,” Brooke began. Lucas could already feel himself relaxing just a little, even though the inner thrill of being in the same room as her was still overwhelming.

“Mineur,” Lucas managed to help out. His voice sounded distant and strange to him, like someone else was speaking. “Mr. Mineur.”

“Mineur! Yes…that’s it,” Brooke nodded hurriedly, blushing slightly as she crossed her feet together. “I was trying to practice it before you came in, but then I got a little…heheh, a little nervous and forgot!”

“Y-you…you’re nervous?” Lucas asked. He finally managed to extricate his feet from the floor and walk mechanically over to his desk, where his big black leather chair was waiting for him, seeming to mock him with how big it was. He could hardly even look up to meet Brooke’s eyes. “Why’re you nervous?”

“Oh I’m just…heheh, sorry, I’m trying not to just laugh when I’m anxious…I’m just trying to, uhm…you know, understand what’s going on and everything.” Brooke stepped over to the other side of Lucas’s chair and put her hand on the top of it, leaning slightly against it as she talked. Lucas mentally registered that there was no way that he could reach that high. Brooke had lost a lot of her curves – especially her bust and hips – but she still looked and felt big next to him. He could see the fleshy hint of her wrist emerging out of her long-sleeve suit, and watched as her hand nervously tightened around the black leather top of his chair. He was already almost completely hard.

“So…uhm, so you don’t know what’s going on?” Lucas asked, and he tried to lug his briefcase up onto his chair. It was so heavy, though, that he was having trouble, and Brooke immediately bent down and grabbed it with one hand, placing it down in the seat with a warm smile on her face.

“Oh…thanks,” Lucas nodded, and then hopped up into the chair, sitting next to the briefcase. He wanted to find the quickest way to somehow open it up and get out the device; a helpless lust had taken hold of him already.

“Yeah, I…uhm, well, he…Dave, yeah, that’s right, Dave – the boss guy,” Brooke was saying, leaning in on Lucas’s desk, “He gave me a kind of a speech or, uhhh, I don’t know the word for it, something where he tells me what happened.”

“So…you, uhm…you don’t remember?” asked Lucas. He felt the heat rising up his neck and into his face. He was glad he had managed to sit down, because his erection could hide easier in his baggy pants this way.

“No,” replied Brooke, shaking her head, “I just remember waking up, and I didn’t have any clothes on, and there was this big empty tank thing. I was like in a warehouse or something, or a big office…”

“A lab?” Lucas offered, nodding as he clicked open his briefcase and began digging through the papers and notebooks.

“Yeah, a lab! One of those science-y places,” Brooke continued, “And Dave told me that there had been a kind of accident with some…uhm…I don’t know…project? A project that we had all been working on?”

“Mhm, yep…that’s…what happened,” Lucas responded, nodding again. His hand had found the device, and it seemed to respond instantly to his touch, vibrating slightly and growing noticeably warmer in his grasp. He was suddenly afraid that the artificial female voice would give it all away, but, peeking at the screen in the briefcase, he saw it illuminated with the words, ‘Silent Mode Enabled’ before it went to the default screen, which was Brooke’s body doing the same 3D rotation it had done the previous night. Lucas didn’t even have time to marvel at how the device seemed to understand the social situation, because Brooke was talking again.

“And then he told me that even though I was the new…ugh, what’s the title again…?” She got out a piece of paper from her pocket, rustling it around a bit as she unfolded it. “Office Manager! Yeah, that’s it. He said that even though I was the new Office Manager, that I should…or, I mean, that you should help me, since I’ll be confused, probably.”

“Wait…what!?” Lucas exclaimed, letting go of the device and pulling his hand out of his briefcase, “Dave said that you’re the new Office Manager??”

“Mhm…” nodded Brooke innocently, waving the piece of paper, “He wrote the job title down here for me, since I said I would probably forget it since, heheh, you know…my memory isn’t all that great.”

“But you…me…you can’t be…” Lucas stammered out helplessly. “I mean, how am I gonna…he said that I had to be responsible for…oh god…”

“Oh come on Lucas,” said a familiar voice from the doorway, “I think you can manage.”

Lucas started in his chair, nearly falling off, as he turned around. Sophia and Olivia were both standing in the doorway; their expressions were strange. At first glance, Lucas was sure that they were both (especially Sophia) just there to gawk at him and tease him, and it was true that there was some mild amusement in their faces. But there was also something else, something more intense…something searching. It was like they had dropped in to check on him and make sure he was alright. It hadn’t even occurred to Lucas that they had seen him and Brooke crashing through the janitor closet door.

“I…appreciate the, uh, confidence,” he replied to Sophia, the one who had spoken. “How’re you two doing?”

“Oh we’re fine,” Sophia answered, as she leaned slightly against the door frame and crossed her arms over her chest. Lucas again felt glad that he had taken a seat – like Brooke, both Sophia and Olivia looked huge to him, especially Olivia in those heels she always wore. What was she, almost 6 feet?

“We just thought we’d pop in to see how you and…Brooke were doing,” Sophia continued, giving Brooke a friendly smile.

“Yeah, just, you know, let us know if there’s anything we can do to help,” added Olivia. Lucas was trying to place her expression…and her tone. What was it? Was she…concerned? Intrigued? Were they gloating about something? He just couldn’t tell.

“Well thanks, I appreciate it,” he responded, and right away he realized that his voice sounded less appreciative than he had intended, so he added a softer, “I might have my hands full today, so, ehahaha…uhm…yeah…it’s been a long…a long couple days.”

“I bet it has” said Sophia meaningfully, and now Lucas realized that they were both totally serious. A few moments of silence passed by, and Lucas found himself wondering how much of his crazy experience with Brooke in the closet had been somehow witnessed by everyone else. But the door had been closed, right?? Or maybe they heard what was happening…his thoughts jumped back to the deep, profound sound of Brooke’s voice as she had spoken to him, and he had to cross his legs to hide the erection that was contending with his baggy pants.

“Well! Speaking of which,” came the “original” Brooke’s chipper voice, as she put both of her palms down on the desk, smiling at him, “I think we should…you know…get started on our to-do list, don’t you think, Lucas?”

“Oh…uhh…yeah, sure,” he mumbled, blinking up at her.

“Look at that,” Sophia remarked approvingly to Olivia, “Taking charge already – good on you, Brooke!”

“Yeah, like I said, let us know if you need any help,” added Olivia as the two turned to leave.

“Yeah, we heard you, ok?” Lucas replied brusquely. He was anxious and nervous and hopelessly aroused, and even though he knew that his co-workers were just there to help, he couldn’t help but feel like they were still gloating a little at the arrangement.

“Geeez, a bit touchy, Lucas,” Olivia replied, sharing a knowing glance with Sophia before giving Lucas a saucy look, “And you better watch your step, mister – you’re not my boss anymore, so you’ll be speaking to me with more respect from now on.”

She had turned in the doorway and was pointing directly down at him. How tall was she in those heels? 6 feet? Or a little taller!? Lucas couldn’t remember, but all he knew was that, from his perspective, she looked enormous. Olivia had a slight smile on her face, but there was a cutting edge to her words. Lucas was already beginning to regret his past dismissive and arrogant behavior, when he had been “in charge.”

“Yeah, I…ok, I’m sorry,” was the only response he could muster, mumbling at his feet dangling from the big leather chair. Olivia stared down at him for several moments, and then, apparently satisfied, she turned to leave with Sophia, giving Brooke a smile on the way out.

“Okay, so…I guess we’ll just open up the morning emails and take it from there,” Lucas started, trying to jostle the chair up closer to the desk so he could reach the keyboard. Brooke reached out her hand, though, stopping the movement of the chair. He swallowed and looked up to see her crooked smile down on him; she looked almost apologetic.

“I think you’re in my chair,” she declared, giggling a little at the end to diffuse the tension.

“Your chair!?” Lucas replied, totally brickwalled. “I…but the…” And his shoulders slumped as the reality crashed around him. There was no getting around it: Brooke was right. There was no use arguing. He slunk off the chair, but then he remembered his briefcase, and his spirits rose sharply again. He reached for it, but Brooke had already latched two of her fingers through the handle and lifted it up out of the chair and over his head. Lucas marveled at her strength – there was no way that he could do that, at his stature, since the briefcase was almost half his size.

“There you go,” Brooke said kindly, holding the briefcase out to him with a sweet smile, before glancing over to the black leather chair, “I think that chair’s way too big for you anyway, heheh…that desk over there in the corner is perfect for you though!”

She pointed over to the small desk on the other side of the office, and looking at it, Lucas immediately got flashbacks to Brooke laughing and stomping around the office, with the entire desk stuck to her gigantic ass.

“Lucas?” Brooke’s voice brought him back to the present.

“Uhh…sorry…” he muttered, and accepted his briefcase. A minute later he was sitting at his “assistant” desk, his feet still dangling in the air, and feeling all the empty spaces of the chair around him – his little butt barely even covered a third of the seat. Brooke had just told him to give her a list of priorities for the day, and he was pretending to work on that…but what he was really doing was stealing covert glances at her, switching his attention between her and the device which he was looking at in his briefcase. The screen had turned on again, and he had flipped through to the settings page for the 3D Brooke again. But just then, he noticed something that set his heart beating even faster than it already was. Next to the “Intelligence” were two new options, each of them glowing in an inviting shade of red, options that had not been there the night before:

“Height: 5’5”

“Breast Size: B-cup”

What was going on?? Had he actually missed those two options before!? There was just no way…no…no, it was impossible – he distinctly remembered feeling disappointed that he hadn’t been able to alter her breast size! But there it was, next to both categories: a “+” and “–” sign, both of them also backlit by that cheery red glow. He could do it…he could actually do it now. He could “grow” Brooke back to the goddess she had been! A drop of sweat dripped from Lucas’s forehead onto the papers in his briefcase, and he had to swallow a few times and take deep breaths. He shot a furtive glance up at Brooke, who was on the phone with someone, with her brow knitted up in confusion, saying, “But I thought we were using curly brackets to delimit blocks…uhh…oh…oh Python doesn’t use those…oh god, you’re right that had totally slipped my mind…yeah…yeah okay, sure, I’ll tell him…”

Lucas wasn’t really listening to what she had been saying. He had just stolen a glance over at her because he was obsessed. What he felt for the memory of what she had been – and what she could be again – was so intense that it burned like a fiery, lustful flame in his brain. He reminded himself that he had to be calm, that he had to be smart about everything…otherwise he could lose it all in a flash. He clamped his briefcase shut and stashed it under his desk, by his dangling feet. Wrenching himself away from the device was incredibly difficult, but Lucas felt proud of himself for doing so. He had to at least pretend to work while he thought about how he wanted to experiment with the new device.

‘Now playing around with her IQ at first…no, no…’ he thought to himself, staring blankly at his open laptop. ‘Not yet. I like her this way at first…I can…I can mold her…I can –’

“Lucas!” Brooke’s voice interrupted his daydreams with a start, and he nearly jumped in his seat.

“Oh! Uhhh…what?” he asked, trying to sound casual.

“You were, like…drifting off there for a second,” Brooke said, peering at him from across the room with something like concern on her face. “Are you ok?”

“Yeah! Yeah fine,” he replied. Unconsciously, he was swinging his feet in midair to try and show her that everything was all good.

“Well ok…that was, uhm…that was Ryan on the phone,” Brooke continued, referring to one of the Braden employees that Lucas had almost completely forgotten about these past few weeks, “And he says that he needs an alternative Python implementation before lunch…says it’s to provide support for the…uhm…” – she glanced closely at her notepad – “execution of a special program he’s writing.”

“All right, uhm…what kind of implementation?” Lucas asked, pretending to type on his laptop.

Brooke paused, unsure. “Uhhh…what type?” she asked. “You mean…”

“Yeah, like is it Python running on .NET, or the Java Virtual Machine, or micro beads, or, you know, does it have a JIT compiler?” He loved how he could just rattle all that off, and receive that blank look from Brooke. He remembered, back in her initial interview, that she hadn’t shown Python proficiency on her resume.

“I–I’ll call Ryan back and ask him,” Brooke said, halfway smiling, with a bit of sheepish apology in her voice. “I’m sorry Lucas…heheh, you know, just trying to keep my head above water here a little.”

“No, no, you’re doing fine!” Lucas replied earnestly. He felt a deep desire to reassure her, even as he was trying to somehow re-insert himself into her mind, her life, again. Right now, it seemed like her mind was, in many ways, a kind of “blank slate.” She remembered a number of basic things, like presumably her past life before coming to Braden, as well as the rudimentary programming knowledge she had possessed previously. But her memory of the past few months appeared to be totally gone.

Lucas suddenly felt an idea growing rapidly in his mind. He couldn’t quite put his finger on it yet, but he could understand it enough to act on it. He needed to fill Brooke’s head with first impressions of himself…good first impressions…he needed to take the lead in establishing what kind of a relationship they were going to have.

“You know,” he heard himself say, “You look really cute when you’re on the phone.”

Brooke looked up from her computer and stared at him, totally taken aback. Her big dark eyes blinked a few times as her mouth dropped open, then closed, then opened again as she tried to form words.

“I w–...I…uhhh…thhhank you!” she managed to force out after a few seconds of nothing. Her cheeks had gone crimson.

“Oh you don’t need to thank me!” Lucas continued, now actually slipping out of his desk and walking towards her. He was just going on instinct now; his plan was gradually materializing into reality with each word that came out of his mouth. “I don’t know if you remember, but…well…let’s just say that I’m in the habit of complimenting you.”

He had reached her desk and was leaning close into it. A pall of intimidation passed over his face when he saw that, even sitting down, Brooke towered over him. The top of his head barely even reached her shoulders, which, from his perspective, looked quite wide and solid, especially in that professional suit she had on. His eyes were staring directly into her B-cup breasts. Her breasts…yes…of course…

In a split second, Lucas had made up his mind which part of Brooke he was going to use the device on first.

“Mr. M-Mineur…Lucas…!” Brooke protested, clearly getting uncomfortable. “I don’t know what, uhm…what you’re talking about, but…you know I really, uhhh, I really need to call back Ryan to ask him about that Python implementat–”

“Brooke,” Lucas breathed out, throwing everything he could into his delivery. It had all become so clear to him now, what he was going to do. He relished the sound of her name on his tongue, and he said it again. “Brooke…I’m…I’m sorry, I don’t mean to make you feel uncomfortable, of course. My plan was just to, you know, ease you back into it, with your memory being wiped and everything, but then I caught a look at you across the room, looking gorgeous, as always, and I just thought, no…no, I can’t do this to myself…or to you either!”

Brooke was looking down at him, her brow creased, her eyes wide and searching desperately for an answer, for grounding. And the next moment, Lucas gave it to her. Taking a deep breath, he reached out and took her hand in both of his. A bolt of electric arousal shot through his body. He was touching her again…Brooke…his Brooke…he was making her HIS again…her skin felt soft and warm...and her hand was enormous compared to his, dwarfing it entirely. She looked too stunned to react as Lucas brought her hand up to his lips and kissed it.

“I just can’t keep it from you anymore,” Lucas whispered in a low voice, “But Brooke…before the accident, you and I…we were boyfriend and girlfriend.”

Now Brooke’s mouth was really hanging open. Lucas stood there like a little statue, holding her hand inches away from his lips. He realized the craziness of what he was doing; she could reject him…or Sophia could walk into the room…or Dave…and his whole plan would be dashed. But he possessed the crazy calm of someone totally obsessed…addicted…and trying to pursue their fix.

“Oh my goodness!” Brooke finally choked out, her eyes blinking rapidly. “I’m so sorry, Lucas! I…don’t remember…I’ve been trying to think back to regain everything, but it’s just so hard and I –”

“Shhhh, shhhh, it’s okay, Brooke, it’s okay,” Lucas reassured her, squeezing her hand harder with both of his. “Don’t stress out because you can’t remember it. It’s totally not your fault! I was going to try and, you know, like I said…ease you into it, but I just realized that doing that just wouldn’t be fair to you.” He straightened up as much as he could, looking her dead in the eye as his heart hammered away. “You…you deserve to know the truth, Brooke.”

More silence passed between them. Brooke just kept staring down at him, her eyes going down to their clasped hands, and then back up to Lucas’s face. For his part, though, Lucas’s gaze didn’t waver for an instant from her eyes. He had gambled his hand; he had gone all in, and now, all he could do was wait and see if it would pay off or not. The seconds passed by, and he felt himself growing more hopeful. She had not tried to pry her hand out of his; she didn’t look scandalized or disgusted, or even worse, disappointed. She just looked…confused, like she was playing catch-up. To try and coax her along, Lucas began gently massaging her hand and fingers with his, and he took it as another good sign that Brooke didn’t seem to mind.

“Wow…okay then…” she said finally, and she inched her black leather chair closer to him. To Lucas she seemed even huger now that she was so close to him. He could smell the scent of her skin…unlike her “original” form, it was a light and pleasant scent, although of course nothing like the aromatic grandeur of heavenly lilacs that she had smelled like before.

‘Give it time, give it time,’ Luca thought lustfully, staring at her B-cups, which just barely seemed to jut out from her business top.

“So…you’re my boyfriend, then,” Brooke declared, and then she did something that set Lucas’s heart on fire: she took her free hand and gently, lovingly clasped it around Lucas’s, forming a ball with their hands.

“Yes…” he intoned back, trying to keep his breathing under control as he looked up at her big dark eyes. She was “normal” Brooke…”plain” Brooke…but really, she wasn’t that plain after all…he had thought a 5 out of 10, but maybe she was actually a 6…

“That’s…uhm…eheh, wow, I…that’s amazing!” she stammered out, laughing a little as she squeezed his hands tightly.

“Yeah! Yeah, it is!” Lucas agreed, nodding joyfully.

“But so you didn’t have a problem with…uhm…you know…” Brooke ventured, almost apologetically.

“With what?” Lucas felt totally in control now – triumphant.

“Well with…how much bigger I am than you,” Brooke finished. She blinked down at him, suddenly concerned and uncertain.

Lucas laughed out loud. He even threw his head back a little, so taken was he with the ironic mirth he felt in the situation. She really didn’t know; she had no memory…no idea…of how things had been before.

“Ohoo…ohahahahahaha ohhh Brooke…Brooke…” laughed Lucas, shaking his head as he looked back up at her, squeezing her hands just as she was squeezing his, “That’s…that’s just NOT an issue…at ALL…and I want you to, hey, look at me…I really want you to hear this. Are you listening?”

“Mhmm,” Brooke nodded, looking down at him seriously.

“You’re my girlfriend,” Lucas declared with a solemn smile, “For a reason. Well, for lots of reasons, really. And one of them is that I LOVE your body, just as it is. I don’t want you to be any smaller, Brooke, any different than you are. I wouldn’t change you for the world.”

“Oh Lucas!” Brooke burst out, and the next moment, Lucas found himself caught up in her emotional, clumsy embrace. She might not have been as ungainly as her “original” form, but she still had an awkward sense of spatial relationships, and Lucas had to contend with a slight shoulder to the face as she bent down to hug him tightly.

“You’re so sweet!” she continued, her voice slightly thick with emotion, “For accepting me for who I am…even if I’m all clumsy and get into accidents, and…and can’t remember things, and –”

“It’s okay, Brooke, really, it’s okay,” grunted Lucas. His lungs were compressed by Brooke’s tight embrace, and her relatively flat chest. All he could think about now was making those knockers bigger. She finally freed him and sat there, towering over him in her chair, smiling down at him with glad eyes. Lucas grinned back up at her, hardly believing that he had managed to pull that off. But then he remembered a crucial detail.

“Oh! And, uhm…one other thing,” he added in a low voice, and glanced aside to the slightly open door, and then back up at her, “Our relationship was…is…kind of a secret in the office. No one else really knows about it. We didn’t want to have everyone talking about us, and management trying to butt in on our business, you know…”

“Mhmm, oh okay, I see…yes,” nodded Brooke. She appeared to be processing all of this just fine, although it took her a few seconds longer than what might have been expected for someone a little quicker on the uptake.

“So when we’re here at the office,” Lucas continued, “We’ll just keep acting like…co-workers, you know. At least, when other people are around.”

“Right, okay…” Brooke agreed. “So even though you’re my boyfriend, I’m still your boss…and I won’t give you any special treatment, or else other people will start to think we’re dating, maybe!”

“Uhm…well, eheh…yeah…yes,” Lucas chuckled. The thought of Brooke, in her current form, as his “boss,” was a little silly…ridiculous, even. She hardly knew anything about Python, she probably didn’t know anything about MIME or WSGI implementation, or…but he stopped that train of thought. It didn’t matter – none of it mattered. All that really mattered was that he now had Brooke wrapped around his finger.

“All right, well…get back to work, then!” Brooke giggled, straightening up in her chair, looming over Lucas as she pointed to his desk in the corner. Lucas stared up at her, a little stunned by her sudden assumption of power over him; her fingers looked long and strong…and he saw that her nails were neatly trimmed, though nothing like the sharp, manicured, feminine claws they had been before.

“I…eh…haha, okay then!” he laughed, shrugging his shoulders as he turned to do as she asked. But then, as he turned, he felt her big hand close over his shoulder. She was turning his entire body back around, and Lucas felt the reality of her overwhelming strength. She wasn’t even that strong for a 5’5 woman, but even still, he was so small that she easily manipulated his little body without having to try. She had whipped him back around, and now all Lucas could see was her close-up face as Brooke descended down upon him, eyes closed, and kissed him on the mouth. Lucas fell back slightly, and Brooke managed to catch him with a swoop of her arm as she fell forward a little in her chair, kissing him the whole time. Lucas immediately registered that Brooke didn’t really know how to kiss all that well, as her tongue was a bit cumbersome as it explored his mouth, but this was just a fleeting thought that was comparing Brooke now with Brooke had she had been before. The overwhelming reaction Lucas had was ecstasy, and he brought his little arms up around Brooke’s neck, hugging her to him, as she hugged him even tighter and kept him locked in the kissing embrace for a long, passionate moment.

“Okay, okay…” she said breathlessly, pushing him off her lips with an audible smack, so that he staggered back a few paces, “Enough, enough! We’re a secret, we’re a secret! Get to work!”

She gave him a parting little smack on his butt as he retreated back to his desk. Both of them were flustered and aroused, and for the next several minutes, they kept looking up at each other, making eye contact and grinning. Before long, though, Brooke was deluged with phone calls, and she had delved completely back into the business side of things.

Lucas, though, was getting nothing done…at least, of the work he was supposed to be doing. He had found a way to sneak the device out of his briefcase and transfer it to the long rectangular drawer in his desk, the one directly in front of him. This enabled him to open the drawer very slightly and look at the device’s screen, all while he appeared to be working. He had already dialed up Brooke’s breast settings, and was about to commence making them bigger when Brooke’s voice cut through his reveries.

“Lucas, hey! Uhm…so did you send me a copy of the Python Package Index?” she asked. Gone were all her amorous giggles – she was back to all business now, and evidently flustered by the speed of the job.

“Oh…the index…right…” he muttered, barely even looking up from the device. “I’ll get that to you, uh…yeah, soon…”

Just then, Trent stuck his head around the door.

“Uh, hey, Brooke?” he began, obviously a little on edge but trying to sound friendly, “ Hey…haha, nice to see you again…so any chance you’ve got those test suites for me yet?”

“I’m…oh yes, yes I’ll get right on that!” Brooke replied, moving papers around on her desk as she nodded quickly. “I just need Lucas to…get me a few things first and then I’ll have those coming right up!”

“Okay, great…great,” said Trent, “Because, you know…Dave’s expecting a full test scenario from me by the end of the day, so…sooner is better than later, haha.”

He ducked out of the room, and Brooke shot Lucas an anxious, slightly-desperate look, as if to say, ‘Come onnnn, come on! Don’t leave me hanging here!’

“Yeah, sorry Brooke, I’ll just get right on that,” he apologized. A minute later he had sent her the bare minimum, and was again sitting with his finger poised over the “+” button next to the “Breast Size” option, which again was glowing a deep, enticing red. Heart drumming in his chest, and not wanting another interruption, he just went for it, pressing the button quickly three times, as he stared across the office at her. She was on the phone again, looking overwrought, but all Lucas was focused on was her chest.

And there it was. It was happening! He could actually SEE her chest expanding in real time!! The white top of Brooke’s work suit was pushing up and outward…the line of buttons grew tense and taut, and Lucas could already see spaces emerging between the two buttoned sides of her top. That’s how tight her shirt already was. Breathing heavily, rock-hard between his legs, he pushed the button again…and again…and again. Brooke’s breasts ballooned even bigger, pressing even harder into her white top, and stretching the top buttons to their limit. With a hot, electric thrill, Lucas caught a glimpse of Brooke’s black bra underneath, peeking through the open spaces between her tight buttons.

‘No…no I can’t…I can’t keep going,’ he thought to himself. ‘I have to stop now.’

He pressed the button again. The sound of stretching fabric danced in his ears. He pressed the “+” one more time, and this time, he was actually able to steal a glance at the cream-colored flesh of her breasts as they grew and pressed and expanded bigger and bigger, outward…past the boundary of her desk, getting closer and closer to her keyboard.

‘One more time…’ he thought lustily, ‘Just one more time…’

He pressed the button once more, and this time, the top button on Brooke’s white top was strained to the limit. It came popping straight off, smacking into her computer monitor screen before coming to rest on her desk next to her keyboard. The top of her breasts were freed, and a few seconds later, under their added weight, her second button came rocketing off her computer screen as well, this one rolling down her desk onto the floor. The full, thrilling line of entire cleavage was now exposed, and her breasts filled out into their newly-acquired space, richly expanding their fleshy volume to the fullest extent her bra and top would allow. Even the black suit overcoat she was wearing became pried open wider by the sheer size of Brooke’s huge breasts. Her white top hung wide open at the top, displaying a pair of the most luscious, fleshy, weighty E-cups Lucas had ever seen, and her black bra, now quite conspicuous underneath, was stretched to the limits, looking like it was a size or so away from snapping in two.

“I know, I’m…I’m sorry, Dave!” Brooke was speaking into the phone, her voice flustered and anxious, “I know Trent needs those test suites, I’m just waiting on…on a lot of different things. I’m doing…mhm, yes…I’m doing my best, just a lot to…mhm, yes, I will…I’ll make sure, yes.”

She hung up the phone and stared directly across the office at Lucas, who was ogling her E-cups, practically drooling.

“So Lucas…” she began, her voice on edge, “I really don’t mean to nag, but…those test suites, I really need you to get me that PPI first, and then..” she rifled through another stack of papers, looking for something specific, “I need those design verifications for the other test case for Ryan…ugh, I know I’m still learning all this…oh, and as far as the LTD goes, for, uhm…for Rick, did you have any info for me on…Lucas! Are you even listening to me!?”

Lucas was shaken out of his lustful stupor by the last exclamation in her voice. She sounded…angry. He looked at her blankly.

“Huh…? S-Sorry, what were you saying?” was all he could say. Brooke stared at him hard, her dark eyes boring in on him, an incredulous and outraged expression on her face. For the first time, in her present form, Lucas actually felt truly intimidated by her.

“I can’t believe this!” Brooke shouted, slamming her hands down hard on her desk. “Lucas! Do you have any idea how much pressure I’m under right now!? Trent, Ryan, Olivia…DAVE, for god sakes! They all need me to…to produce for them, and I’m…I feel like I’m working by myself here! You’re not helping me at all! I don’t know what you’re doing over there, but…but whatever it is, it isn’t doing any good, because nothing I’ve asked for…you…you haven’t given me anything I’ve asked for! I don’t know what to do!”

Lucas couldn’t believe the energy of Brooke’s reaction. She was actually…well, pissed…and deep down, he knew that she had every right to be. He had done zero work all morning, and had spent all his time stealing glances at her, or growing her breasts, which, he noted internally, bounced and jiggled with noticeable weight and vigor with the put-out gesticulations Brooke was making. Her huge breasts made her seem even more authoritative, even more angry, even more powerful. But worst of all, Lucas felt suddenly besieged by the crushing realization of what was actually happening. Here he was, a little 4-foot-tall shrimp, demoted to Brooke’s assistant, and not just that, but a diminished Brooke’s assistant, one who, despite her recent breast enlargement, was still nothing more than a pale shadow of a comparison to what she had been before, and not even that. Lucas felt the pressing, constricting weight of this realization, squeezing him tighter and tighter, and the more he tried to fight it, the more it enveloped him completely, crushing the life out of him, not letting go.

And the next moment, before he could hope to get a hold on these emotions, he reacted in a way that surprised even himself: he started to cry. Hot tears pooled at the corners of his eyes, and he blanked them down his cheeks, shaking with the shame of his current position, still completely erect, in love with her E-cups but humiliated by them at the same time.

“Oh…oh wait! Lucas…!” exclaimed Brooke, in quite a different voice. “I didn’t mean to…awwww, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry, here…”

She had abruptly gotten out of her chair and walked hurriedly across the room. Arriving at Lucas’s desk, she threw her arm around him and pulled his face in close to her breast, cradling him with her other hand as she pet his back, whispering soothing words into his ear.

“Shhh, shhh, don’t cry Lucas,” she cooed, “Please don’t cry…I’m sorry, I was too harsh on you, I shouldn’t have raised my voice like that. I’m sorry…shhhhh, shhhh…”

Lucas felt his cheek pressing into the warm, soft flesh of Brooke’s E-cups, and he blinked away his tears, getting a clear view of her large cleavage that was pressing up out of her white top. It was incredible how soft and fleshy her breast felt against his face; he literally felt himself sinking into it. The black straps of her bra were visible under her white top, which was already pulled so tight that there were small, open pockets of breast flesh pressing through the spaces between the button holes. Lucas’s cock surged in his pants, and he nearly came right then and there. But then, with the same crazy calm as before, he opened his desk drawer slightly, glancing sideyed down at the device’s screen. The “+” button next to the “Breast Size” option was right there, still glowing that same deep red, as if urging him to continue where he left off. Lucas whimpered a little, but this time it was from an arousal that was so deep and intense that the sound escaping his lips was involuntary. Sneaking his hand unseen into the drawer, he pressed the button.

“Awww, baby…Lucas…shhhh, shhh, don’t worry, don’t worry,” purred Brooke, mistaking his whimper for another reaction to her getting angry, “I’m not mad at you. Really, I’m not. Just got stressed out…I shouldn’t take it out on you, baby…not on you, especially…that’s no way for me to treat my boyfriend…I was out of line. Don’t worry, Lucas, it’s all right, it’s all gonna be okay.”

Lucas had already felt Brooke’s breasts expand beneath his face when he pressed the button, and so he kept pressing it. Again and again…and again…and again…he kept on pressing it, and the more he pressed, the bigger Brooke’s tits became. Her white top was now audibly stretching again, more insistently this time, as the cream-colored flesh of her swelling breasts expanded and grew beneath his cheek. Another button strained out and came popping off onto the floor, and then another…and then another. Lucas felt his head actually rising up from the sheer expanding weight and size of Brooke’s breast, and eventually he had to find a new position to prevent his neck from getting bent back the wrong way. He found a place right at her nipple, which was now completely visible, pressing its wide, distinct imprint through her black bra and white top. It didn’t matter that two articles of clothing separated her nipple from his mouth – Lucas could clearly see the dotted imprint of her areolae, all surrounding the swelling plateau of her nipple as it grew and grew outward, stretching through everything to get to his mouth. Lucas was pressing down on the button every few seconds now, without ceasing. He began to whimper again.

“Shhhh, shhhhh…” consoled Brooke, holding him even closer to her breast. Her creamy white tit flesh was beginning to spill out of the sides of her bra now, which was so tightly pressed into her chest now that her breasts were also beginning to spill over top of them. Lucas’s lips found the thick, expanding nipple through her clothing, and he began to suckle on it, latching his lips around it and suctioning it desperately.

“Oh! Uhm…Lucas?” Brooke’s voice was surprised…uncertain. She had realized what he was doing.

“This is…what we do,” he whispered up to her in a raspy voice. “Totally normal…all couples do it…comforting…” That was all he could manage, but apparently, it was all he needed to say to sway the gullible Brooke.

“Oh…okay! Sorry, I couldn’t remember,” she said softly down to him, and the next moment, she had bared her breast for him completely, unbuttoning her top and lifting up her bra, so that her tit literally spilled out like a waterfall onto Lucas’s face. He was thrust into a paradise of warm darkness at first, and, in an instant, he was sure that he could feel Brooke’s heartbeat through her flesh. Brooke then quickly adjusted, so that his face came back up into view, and she held his face close to her freed breast, presenting her bare nipple for him to suck. The dotted areolae all around filled his vision, and the caramel-brown flesh of her nipple seemed to call to him, beckoning him closer.

Lucas immediately latched his mouth onto it, and sucked for all he was worth, whimpering a few more times in complete ecstasy.

“There…theeeeere…” Brooke cooed down to him, patting his head with her hand, covering the top of his head completely with her big hand, “It’s okayyyy…I’ve got you…”

Lucas was still pressing the button over and over as he sucked. Her nipple was already large, and each time he pressed the button, Lucas felt it grow slightly in his mouth. Every growth spurt was noticeable. Brooke’s breasts were H-cups now…totally huge…eye-poppingly massive, and her white top and bra were stretched to their last fiber, both of them hanging on by mere threads.

And then, Lucas was seized by a tidal wave of lust, and he did what he had been waiting to do the whole time. He pressed down on the button hard with his index finger, and he didn’t let up; he didn’t take it off. He just held the button down, totally abandoning himself to his desires. Brooke’s breasts had been growing noticeably before, but now their growth accelerated to an unprecedented level. They expanded dramatically in a delectable, fleshy flourish, and Lucas felt the breast at his mouth grow so huge that the nipple was almost touching the back of his throat, as the areolae pressed hard into his face, and the warm, creamy weight of the rest of her tits enveloped his head. Brooke’s white top and bra didn’t stand a chance. In a rapid series of pops, rips, and snaps, the entire top half of her buttons came flying off, as the white fibers tore her top open from the shoulders all the way down to the middle of her stomach. Her black bra snapped in two, and came whipping off onto the floor. And the whole time, Lucas’s face was buried deep in Brooke’s breast, his mouth suckling hard on her nipple, as he surrendered to her completely and came again and again in his pants.

When Brooke finally pulled him up off her tit a few minutes later, she was smiling down at him sweetly, sporting a pair of the creamiest K-cup breasts Lucas had ever seen.

“Okay, so…you feel a little better?” she asked, arching her eyebrow down at him.

He nodded wordlessly up at her.

“Mmmm, okay good,” she smiled tenderly. “Now let’s get back to work.” She suddenly looked confused again. “Huh…why’d it get so cold in here all of a sudden?”


Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 29 on my Patreon.  Join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep