- Text Size +

As soon as she entered her room, Anna stripped Matt’s suit off and stuck him between her breasts. Throwing Matt’s clothes on the floor, she started to squeeze her boobs together.

“Nowhere to run Dexy,” she teased.

“There better not be,” Matt replied. The giantess started to take her dress off as Matt watched from her cleavage. Soon she was wearing nothing but a black bra and panties. Matt’s erection started to grow.

“Let’s turn up the heat,” she said, squishing her breasts and heading towards her bed. She then lay on her bed with her back against the wall.

“Each boob is as big as you Dexy,” she said, “Each boob can swallow you whole.” Matt felt himself get harder. Feeling this, Anna then pulled him out from her cleavage and started to lower him.

“You’ve only met this one once,” she said, starting to stroke her vagina from outside her underwear, “And you didn’t even politely greet her.” She then slowly started to take her panties off, revealing her womanhood at its full glory to Matt.

“My pussy is the hungriest girl I’ve ever met,” the giantess said, bringing Matt closer to it. He could smell her hormones from this distance. She then pinned him against her vagina, and he felt its wet and rubbery surface. Anna squeezed her thighs together, trapping Matt between them and her womanhood. Matt’s erection grew even harder, and his penis entered Anna’s vagina. Although his penis was tiny compared to her, Anna still felt a tiny movement and realized how hard he was. She then let go of her thighs but pinned him back with her fingers, and started to move him up and down against her vagina. Matt could feel his penis being rubbed against the vaginal walls. He closed his eyes and let out a small moan.

“It seems like you’re having too much fun,” Anna smiled, “After you’re done, it’s my turn.” Anna started to rub him faster and faster, until Mat finally came. Then she wrapped her fingers around him and grabbed him up. She pointed his head straight at her vagina hole.

“Bon appetite,” she said, and she shoved Matt inside. Matt saw the world disappear and turn dark. Inside her vagina was moist, and the walls tightly clamped around him. Anna grabbed hold of Matt’s legs and started to move him in and out. She started to moan, moving Matt faster and faster. Matt felt the tight vagina walls rub against his entire body, including his penis. The movement became faster until Anna finally came. Matt came as well, for the second time. The two were left panting, with Matt stuck headfirst in Anna’s vagina.


“Dexy,” Anna said as she stroked Matt’s head. He was now back between her breasts, and she was lying down on her bed. Both of them were tired from their sexual activities.

“Yes Ms. McLean?” he asked.

“I’m glad you came to Chestnut.”
“Not a surprise after your thank you speech at the dance,” Matt nodded.

“I’m being serious you know?” Anna said, squeezing her breasts together, then letting go.

“I’m glad you’re here,” she continued, “I don’t know how I’ll run this school without you.” Matt’s expression suddenly turned serious.

“What?” Anna said, noticing this. Matt sighed.

“Ms. McLean,” he said, “I don’t plan to stay.” The redhead giantess sat up.

“What?!” she said, looking down at Matt.

“I’m not here to be a student,” he explained, “And my job here is done. It’s time for me to leave.” Anna took Matt out from her cleavage and placed him on a pillow in front of him.

“What the hell are you talking about,” she said, crossing her legs. Her expression was a little upset.

“I should’ve told you this long ago,” Matt sighed, sitting down on the surface of the giant pillow, “But I feared my methods would be ineffective if everyone knew I was temporary.”

“You’re not a student, then what are you doing in Chestnut?” the giantess asked, sounding a little accusatory.

“Initially,” Matt explained, “I was under the assumption that you were an unworthy ruler, so I came to take you out of the throne and put someone else there. Perhaps Ella Ester would’ve been a good candidate.” Anna slowly nodded.
“However,” Matt continued, “I realized that you were already a great leader, therefore all I needed to do was to sway you the right way.”
“I can’t believe…why?”
“To make a world a better place, Ms. McLean.”
“Don’t leave!” Anna suddenly begged, tears forming in her eyes.

“Ms. McLean-“
“No don’t ‘Ms. McLean’ me Dexy. You don’t understand how I feel.”
“How could I? You never told me.” Matt’s expression stayed neutral. Anna shook her head, still with tears.

“I love you Dexy,” she admitted, “How did you not figure that out you stupid tiny man?” Matt nodded, understanding.

“I cannot return those feelings,” Matt replied, “Believe me when I say this. Out of everyone I have met in my entire life, you have fascinated me the most. If it were up to me, I would admit my love for you and stay here.”
“But it’s not…up to you?” Anna asked, still crying a little.

“Chestnut is not my responsibility,” Matt said, “It’s yours.” Anna sighed and leaned back.

“So you came to Chestnut,” she said, “To find someone to be a leader.”
“Precisely.”
“When are you leaving?”
“Tomorrow if possible.” Anna sighed, looking up at the ceiling.

“I apologize for not telling you this earlier,” Matt said, “Perhaps you regret putting me inside you.” Anna suddenly turned her gaze on Matt, lunged forward, and grabbed him, swooping him off the pillow. She leaned in to his ear.

“I don’t regret anything, Dexy,” she whispered. She then placed him back in between her breasts, and got under the covers.

“I assume you are going going to sleep?” Matt asked.

“Yeah so shut up,” Anna stated.