- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Jason Smith sat quietly on the couch next to his daughter. He tried his best to keep his eyes fixed to the ground, but it was difficult. He could feel Carley’s gaze on the side of his head, it was almost as if she was trying to burn a hole into the side of his head. But he knew this wasn’t the case. And he knew that because the fact of the matter is that if Carley wanted to melt a hole in his skull, she could do so without much effort at all. However, experience would tell him that if his daughter finally decided to wipe out his existence, she wouldn’t be merciful enough to grant him a quick death. Suddenly Jason felt a familiar, but fairly unpleasant sensation begin to overtake his body. He looked around and eventually met Carley’s gaze. She was smiling a wide, sinister smile as her eyes locked in with his.


“Sweetheart…” He started to speak but found himself hesitating. Jason had learned to measure his words carefully when dealing with the absolute powder keg that was his daughter. Actually, perhaps powderkeg was the wrong word. She was more like an atom bomb; quick, temperamental, and absolutely devastating in raw power. 


“Wow Daddy, mom sure is taking her time.” Carley said. “I’m getting bored just sitting here.” As soon as she finished her sentence, Jason felt himself get several inches shorter. 


“I’m sure she’ll be right back sweetie.” He stammered, squirming uncomfortably in his seat. Suddenly he felt himself lurch downwards again. Now, sitting at eye level with Carley’s chest, the diminutive father’s heart began to race. “Nancy!” He shouted, begging his wife to pick up the pace. 


————————————


Nancy Smith had made her way into her bedroom and opened up the large hope chest that sat at the foot of her bed. Inside this chest is where she typically kept a large album of family photos, an artifact that Carley considered to be incredibly important. And so whenever her daughter showed up feeling nostalgic, Nancy would come into her room and retrieve the book. However, when she opened the chest this time, she was stunned to find the photo album was not where she had left it last. 


“Oh no.” She whispered quietly to herself as she began frantically digging through the chest. As she heard her husband call her name from the other room, Nancy realized the sort of mood that her daughter was in and she realized that she was on the clock. With no regard for the status of the room, Nancy began tearing through everything in search of the photo album. Dressers, drawers, under the bed and in the closet, Nancy desperately tried to locate the object before Carley imposed whatever punishment she had planned on poor Jason. Eventually Nancy was confident that the album was no longer inside her room and so she burst out of the room and began searching a nearby closet in the hallway.  


“Did you find it, Nance?” Jason’s voice called out from the living room. He was trying to keep his composure but Nancy knew he was getting more and more scared with each passing moment. She had to think quickly. Where could it be hidden? Nancy scanned the hallway and reached out to touch the doorknob that would lead her into Carley’s childhood bedroom. 


“My my my, feeling brave today, aren’t we?” Carley’s voice rang out inside of her head. Nancy froze at the warning and quickly went to find somewhere else to search. Suddenly, the distressed wife and mother remembered that there were a number of boxes in the garage that seemed like the perfect place to hide something. She bolted out of the hallway and only paused for a brief moment as she passed through by the living room on her way. She saw that her daughter was seated on the couch, but Jason was nowhere to be seen. It wasn’t until Carley uncrossed her legs that she saw a much smaller pair of legs poking out from underneath her. Carley smirked menacingly as she tapped a finger on her wrist, indicating that Nancy was quickly running out of time. But before she could pull her eyes away, Nancy saw her husband's legs grow even smaller. It wouldn’t be long until he was completely buried underneath Carley’s plump rear. 


——————————


“Carley, your mother will be right back.” Jason pleaded, praying that his daughter could be convinced to be merciful. But I’m the depths of his heart, he knew this was an impossibility. And so the terrified father continued to grow smaller and smaller, eventually forcing the insignificant man to have to try to peer around Carley’s impressive bosom just to be able to look her in the eyes. 


Carley started to shift around in her set, grinding her large rear end into the couch cushions. Jason could do nothing but sit and watch as the massive hips rocked back and forth in the seat and despite his best efforts, he found himself envisioning his rapidly shrinking body being ground to dust beneath her sweatpants covered bum. 

 

“Ugh, this seat is just so uncomfortable.” Carley said as she started to bounce gently in the seat. “I wish I had something to sit on that was a bit more comfortable.”


Jason sat quietly, knowing better than to take the bait on this. He stared forward at the blank screen on the TV, desperately trying to ignore the massive buttocks just a few inches away from him. Carley stared down at her tiny father. She absolutely loved the awkward tension that was building in the room. Jason knew better than most that if Carley wanted him to suffer under her, then he was going to suffer. But the fact that he was going to try to navigate this precarious social tightrope in the hopes of avoiding his fate made her laugh on the inside. 


“I mean I guess I could just take off these itchy sweatpants. Maybe they’re the problem.” She taunted, standing up off of the couch and hooking her thumbs into her waistband.


“Did you find it, Nance?” Jason shouted, now that he was eye to eye with Carley’s large round ass. 


“Oh I think she’s gonna need a minute.” Carley said, very matter of factly. She then began to shimmy her sweatpants down ever so slowly, revealing just the very top of her crack.


“Carley!” Jason said, causing the playful blonde to look back over her shoulder at him. “There’s no need to do that…” He hung his head in shame as he had no choice but to play her sick and twisted game. “You can come sit on my lap.”


“Oh daddy, you’re such a sweetie!” She cried happily as she jumped up and landed on top of her father with the weight of a Mac Truck. Jason gasped for air as his daughter’s ass forced a good deal of air from her lungs. However it was tricky to breath in, because even though he was large enough for his head to be trapped in the small of Carley’s back, she was sitting back so hard that he was forced deep into the cushion. But as long as he remained calm, he could get just enough air from his tiny pocket of space. Just as that thought crossed his mind, Jason felt himself shrink again.


“Fuck.” He thought to himself as he felt waves of laughter vibrate through Carley’s body. 


—————————


“Carley, sweetheart, please get off your father.” Nancy asked, trying to act as if she possessed even a shred of authority. Carley simply smiled and bounced up once, hard. There was an audible thud as her hefty ass forced its way down beyond the depth of the cushion and made impact with the solid base. 


“Time is just ticking away Nancy.” Carley taunted, crossing her ankles and relaxing backwards into the sofa. She let out a soft yelp as her smile got even wider. “I think he just got smaller. Better get a move on. I’d wager hers only got a few minutes before his head is all the way underneath.”


Nancy gritted her teeth as she jogged out of the living room and into the garage. Before her, several old cardboard boxes were stacked in a haphazard pile. Starting at the top, Nancy began quickly tearing through each box, searching for the missing photo album. She wanted to curse; curse at Carley, hell, even just let out a nice satisfying “fuck” under her breath. But she was too well trained to give in to her old habits. 


Nancy had found Carley to be an unusual daughter, obvious supernatural potential aside, the beautiful young woman’s fiery anger could be triggered by the most unusual of things. The frustrated mother recalled one such instance of the young witch’s fury. They had been on the road, traveling back from Sunday dinner with Jason’s parents. In the back seat, Carley was busy tormenting her brother Derrick as she usually did to occupy herself in the car. By that point, both Jason and Nancy had grown fairly accustomed to Derrick begging his sister for mercy as she continued to invent new ways to torment the poor boy, but no matter how often it happened, it was impossible for a mother to simply ignore the pain of one of her children. But just as she was about to turn around and accost Carley for her treatment of her brother, she felt a hand grab onto her thigh. She looked up to see the solemn face of her husband staring out at the road before them. Briefly he turned towards her, a look of fear and knowing frustration painted on his face as he shook his head. 


“I’m not going to just let her torture him. It’s fucking sadistic!” She whispered angrily. But a split second later, Nancy found herself standing in the palm of Carley’s gigantic hand, her massive face looming ominously above. 


“You said a swear. That’s not very nice of you.” Carley said, glaring down at her mother through narrowed eyes. And before Nancy could plead for mercy, the gigantic youth began lowering the car window, smiling the same sinister smile that had become infamous among her family. Nancy screamed as hurricane force winds rushed past, plastering her tightly against the palm of her daughter’s hand as she waved it up and down out the window. But as terrifying and painful as the wind was, Nancy knew that it was the only thing saving her from a horrifying drop down to the asphalt below.


“Thank Christ, finally!” Nancy shouted, ripping her consciousness back to the present as she pulled a large, leather bound photo album from one of the boxes. Quickly she scurried back into the house and brought the album into the living room where Carley was currently sitting on the couch, legs crossed and humming a simple melody. Nancy set the book down on the coffee table, and proceeded to stand before her daughter, arms crossed as she planned her response to the blonde witch. 


“Here you go sweetheart. Maybe we could all go through it together… as a family.” 


Carley smiled at her mother’s poorly veiled demand to free Jason from the stuffy confines of her ass. In the time it had taken Nancy to retrieve the hidden book, the diminutive Jason had become even smaller. In fact he had become small enough for his entire body to be buried beneath the gargantuan fleshy mounds of Carley’s rear end. The curvy goddess smiled as she leaned forward to pick up the album off of the coffee table, pretending not to notice Nancy stealing a glance towards her ass. 


“Oh that sounds great mom, but I think I’m going to take this home with me.” Carley stood up off the couch, causing Nancy to step towards the now vacant seat as she began frantically searching for her tiny husband. However, Jason was no longer on the couch, a fact that his wife discovered when she turned to see a tiny pair of legs sticking out from between Carley’s large cheeks. Both Jason and the witch’s tight cotton sweatpants were being swallowed up by the round, muscular ass. 


“Carley..” Nancy began to speak, but she was cut off as Carley herself threw open the door that led back to her own residence. Her heart dropped as she watched Carley cross the threshold with a tiny Jason unwillingly in tow. If Carley shut that door, then Nancy had no idea when, if ever, she would see her husband again.


“Bye mom! Let me know if you hear from Derrick!” Carley says with a wink, reaching behind her and grabbing one ass check in her hand. As she did so, Jason plummeted to the floor, landing with a hard, painful thud. Despite getting the wind knocked from his lungs, Jason was eternally grateful to be breathing fresh air rather than the musky scent of Carley’s massive ass. 


“See you later daddy!” Carley shouted from above, causing the tiny man to look up with horror as he watched the giantess reel back one foot. There was no time to scream before the massive leg shot forward like a bullet train and impacted with the shrunken father, sending him careening through the air. Nancy scrambled over to where he smashed into the wall, picking up his tiny body and gently cradling him in her hands. Battered and bruised, Jason would spend the remainder of the evening resting up, praying that he would start to regain some of his size.

Chapter End Notes:

Hello everyone! Back again with another chapter. Hopefully you're all enjoying the story thus far. Trying to add some context into who Carley is as a person. There are some more fetish content heavy chapters coming up. Thanks so much for reading!!