- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello! I'm uploading a second chapter tonight because I want to let everyone know that I have a page over on DeviantArt! I've posted a short vore focused story over there that I never ended up posting over here. I'm still feeling it out and have not made any concrete decisions about what content will go on which site, but I may be posting some content exclusively over there. I'm also toying with the idea of doing commissioned stories, so if that is something that you may be interested in, let me know. Aside from that, this chapter is a pretty fun one if I do say so myself. Hope you enjoy!!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Wait, I want to change first. I hate this fucking uniform.” Sarah said, pulling uncomfortably on her heavy yellow shirt. Carley smirked and looked her up and down.


“Oh? But mustard yellow looks so good on you.” Carley said sarcastically. Sarah mimicked an obnoxious faux laugh. 


“Yea, yea, smartass. Well, c’mon, magic up some new clothes… chop chop.” Sarah ordered. For a single moment, Carley felt an intense desire to crush this bossy mortal underfoot for daring to give her orders. The lapse in emotional control was remarkably brief, but for that single moment, pure malice exuded from her. Instantly, Sarah felt a pit for me in her stomach. Almost as if she found herself locked in a room with a feral predator. Carley recognized her error and quickly set to work rectifying the issue, releasing an aura of confidence to help coax out Sarah’s dominant side. 


“Well, how about a little window shopping?” Carley suggested, walking over to the couple she had stolen some bacon from a few minutes earlier. Carley placed her hand on the shoulder of the young woman sitting beside her boyfriend, moments before she quickly disappeared from sight. However, as the stranger vanished, her clothing remained in place. Carley studied the outfit as it floated in the air and gave an approving nod.


“How about this? Looks pretty cute.” Carley said, flicking her wrist and sending the clothing flying through the air over to Sarah. In an instant the hideous waitress uniform was gone and replaced by a tight fitting maroon sweater and a pair of similarly form fitting jeans. Sarah gave herself a quick look over the shoulder, trying to determine how her ass looked in these pants. 


“Hmmmm, not really my style. But not bad.” Her attention then turned back to the stool where a now naked and tiny woman was now panicking on the seat. Sitting beside her, the poor woman’s boyfriend was still digging into his meal, blissfully unaware that his girlfriend was terrified and confused by a strange bout of magic. 


“Awww, poor thing. She couldn’t possibly please her man looking like that.” Sarah said playfully. “We should find him someone new.” Carley smirked at the suggestion and surveyed the diner. There were a few other groups populating the space diner, but the first one to catch her eye was a family of five sitting over in the corner booth. Three children were arguing loudly over who was going to hold the menu while an overwhelmed looking mother attempted to quell the argument and a distracted father focused entirely on his phone. 


“She looks like she could use a man who will appreciate her.” Carley said, focusing her mind on the older woman. Suddenly a wave of calm washed over the mother’s face as she quietly stepped away from her screaming children and walked over towards Carley, Sarah and the recently single man at the counter. The mom approached, but Sarah stopped her as she looked her up and down.


“I feel like she could use a better outfit.” Sarah commented. The mother was wearing a simple pair of jeans and a hooded sweatshirt sporting the brand of the middle school that her children must’ve attended. Carley nodded in agreement, giving a cruel smile down at the naked woman who was panicking on the seat of the stool. With another flick of her wrist, Carley transformed the mother’s outfit from her sensible nightly outfit into a cartoonishly slutty outfit that would’ve looked more in place at a dance club or in a rap music video. 


Sarah let out a hearty chuckle and smirked as this mother of three suddenly looked ready for a night on the town. Granted, the woman was getting on in years and the effects of birthing and raising three children had certainly left their mark on her body. However, she wouldn’t deny that the mother could clearly still pull if she wanted to. Sarah then stepped back and motioned for the mother to take the seat beside the young man. 


The naked woman let out a bloodcurdling scream as she watched the horror unfolding above her. Clearly two of the giantesses were aware of what was happening, as they kept looking down and laughing at her smugly. However, a third woman soon appeared within view looking completely unaffected by the madness that was happening in this diner. Somehow, between blinks, this strange giantess went from wearing jeans and a hoodie to suddenly wearing a black top with a mesh screen over the chest and an incredibly short black skirt.


“Jesus Christ, no!” The tiny woman screamed, as the mindless giantess approached the stool that she was trapped on and began to sit down. As the woman began to lower herself onto the already occupied chair, her skirt began to lift slightly, revealing a pair of simple white panties. Not wanting to be crushed beneath the gargantuan woman, the shrunken victim quickly sprinted towards the edge of the stool before brazenly flinging herself over the edge just before the enormous butt slammed onto the stool.


“Woah, careful there.” Sarah said, quickly reaching down to catch the terrified woman out of the air. She gently stroked the shrunken woman’s head with one finger as she smiled sweetly down at her. “Whew, that was a close one. You almost ended up a stain on this grimey fuckin floor. That woulda been gross huh?” She asked.


Sarah then looked up at Carley and nodded in the mother’s direction. The witch smirked and mentally commanded the older woman to raise her rear end off of the stool. Sarah smiled and gave her shrunken victim a large kiss on her face.


“There you go, nice and safe. Now don’t go running off again, I’d hate to have to do something unpleasant to you.” She ordered, placing the nude woman back onto the stool directly beneath the mother’s ass. Sarah then took notice of the woman’s underwear beneath the miniskirt she was wearing. 


“Panties? She’s on a first date, not going to church.” Sarah said suggestively to her witch friend. Carley immediately picked up on the idea and with a snap of her fingers, the shrunken woman found herself staring up directly at a stranger’s vagina and asshole. Satisfied that this poor woman was now in for a horrible evening, Sarah let go of her tiny body and stood up tall, watching intently as the mother lowered back down. 


“Ahhhh, romance is in the air.” Carley said, waving her hand, blanketing the new couple in a shroud of magical infatuation. The middle aged mother of three and the much younger stud looked at one another, both of their cheeks flushed with color as they began introducing themselves, completely unaware of those that they had originally entered the diner with. 


“Well, looks like we’ve done our good deed for the night.” Sarah said, her eyes still focused on the tiny pair of arms barely sticking out from under the ass of the mother of three. Just this one act of magical terror was getting her engine revved up. She absolutely wanted to keep riding this high. “So what’s the plan?” She asked, ready to take direction from her apparently all powerful associate.


Carley shook her head. “That’s up to you. I’ve done literally any and everything that you can think of. So tonight, I want to help you put a saddle on this pathetic little planet and take it for a spin.” Carley placed a hand on the small of Sarah’s back and pulled her close. “Think of me as your own, personal genie. At least for tonight. If you can think it, you can do it.”


Sarah smirked as her mind flooded with possibilities. She then looked down at the outfit that she stole from the shrunken woman. It was cute, certainly. But it wasn’t Sarah. “Okay, well first thing is to get me dressed in something a bit more my fashion.” 


Before Sarah even finished her sentence, she realized that she was already wearing the outfit that she had in mind. A tight black dress came halfway down her thigh, paired with a charcoal gray sweater cut off just above her midriff. She had a long metal chain that hung down from a black leather choker and formed a beautifully intricate necklace that laid over her chest. Below her skirt, only a few inches of fishnet stockings could be seen before the thigh high leather boots that covered the entirety of Sarah’s pale legs. 


“Wow, you look fucking hot.” Carley commented, more stating a fact that expressing any sort of attraction. 


“I know.” Sarah said, pulling her jet black hair back and tying it up in a pair of tight pigtails. “I could use a mirror though.” She commented, looking over to Carley to perform some magic and oblige her request. Carley smirked and shrugged.


“I’m already inside your head. Focus on what you want and make it happen.” 


Sarah nodded, letting out a heavy sigh and furrowing her brow as she imagined a large, Victorian mirror. True to her word, Carley’s magic caused a large crack to form in the floor of the diner and a massive, gilded mirror erupted from the ground. Sarah’s eyes went wide with awe as the exact mirror that she had been picturing in her mind was suddenly in front of her. Carley couldn’t help but enjoy the giddy smile that Sarah wore as she peered into the reflective glass, using her new magical prowess to apply her makeup perfectly and dye her hair so that she was now sporting an adorable half blonde, half black hairstyle. 


“Okay, I’m ready. Let’s go make this city our bitch.” Sarah said excitedly. It was all Carley could do to avoid licking her lips at the potential for mayhem that this evening held.