- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello all, back again with another chapter. We've got a long arc of fun between Carley and Sarah coming up. I hope you enjoy! Also, I've started a DeviantArt page under the same name. Go check it out and give me a follow, as I'm going to start posting some additional content over there as well. 


-------------------------------------------

“You’re in charge. After you.” Carley said, motioned towards the door. Sarah obliged, exiting the diner out into the cool autumn evening. Aside from the unfortunate woman who had her boyfriend stolen and wound up trapped beneath another woman’s asshole, the patrons in the restaurant were completely unaware of the witch’s meddling in their lives. 


Once out of the diner, Carley and Sarah began walking down the street, towards nowhere in particular. Sarah began asking Carley questions about her past, focusing more on some of the things she was most proud of doing. Carley was happy to oblige. Throughout the vast span of time she had been a practicing witch, she had never really had any sort of confidant to tell her stories to. 


Well, she had tried therapy once during the big mental health boom in the early 2010’s, but Carley found that her therapist was horrified by the recollection of some of her favorite stories. Granted, he had been an utter professional and never actually vocalized his abject horror over what Carley considered to be playful shenanigans. However, a person’s inner thoughts weren’t off limits to someone of Carley’s caliber and so she saw fit to turn the man into a piece of fruit and feed him to his own daughter. 


Thankfully though, it turned out that Carley wasn’t in need of someone to evaluate her mental well being. What she truly wanted was just someone to talk to. Having someone so eager to listen to her stories, especially someone who not only would refrain from judgment, but actually wanted to participate in similar fashion, was truly rejuvenating for Carley. 


“Well how about celebrities? Any fun stories about famous people?” Sarah asked.


“Hah, so many. Pick one.” Carley replied. Sarah pondered for a moment before settling on a name she was convinced might have a good story behind it.


“Hugh Hefner?”


Carley chuckled and nodded her head slightly, eliciting a delighted squeal from Sarah. The beautiful goth woman grabbed ahold of Carley’s arm and squeezed her tightly. “Oh my god. Tell me!”


“Honestly, not the most remarkable story.” Carley admitted. “I was there in the early seventies for a party right after they opened the mansion.”


“Woah, that’s awesome.” Sarah replied.


“Yeah, it was fun for sure. I mean, sex and coke is fun but it was pretty standard as far as magic goes.” Carley said, recalling a genuinely pleasant conversation she had with the playboy founder all those years ago. “Although, I did go and visit him right before he passed a little while back. I promised him that for every decade he lived past 50, I’d transfer part of his immortal soul into a homunculus.”


“What the hell’s a homunculus?” Sarah asked.


“Well, I guess technically it’s more like a constructed body for a mortal soul. But in Hugh’s case I used sex toys.” Carley let out a hearty chuckle. “Somewhere out there there are three dildos and a butt plug with the soul of the original playboy inside them.”


“Wow…” Sarah took a beat of silence before continuing. “So like, how old are you?”


Carley feigned offense, placing a hand on her chest and letting her mouth fall agape. Sarah saw this but laughed it off and pushed Carley gently. “Come on, you know what I mean.”


“Well, I was born ‘93. So I guess technically that makes me 27. But I’ve also spent tons of time in other time periods so it’s kind of hard to quantify. I don’t really age the same way that you do so it’s hard to say.” Carley said, as they rounded the corner. Just up the street, a bright neon sign beckoned the pair to approach, enticing them with a large crowd and the potential for fun.


“But couldn’t you just, like, count the hours that you’ve been alive or whatever?” Sarah asked, the intricacies of life as an immortal beyond the limits of her understanding.


“Could you?” Carley asked sarcastically.


“I mean, if you gave me enough time to do the math.” Sarah shot back.


“Well it doesn’t really work like that for me. It’s less like time traveling and more like……” The pretty blonde had to stop and ponder how to adequately describe things to her friend. “More like I’m stepping outside the flow of time. Sort of like, if there’s something that I’ve never done, but then I do it, then it’s always been done. Does that make sense?” Carley asked. 


“Uhhhhhhhh no.” Sarah admitted with a laugh. “But I guess I’ll just take your word for it.”


“Haha, now you’re starting to learn.” Carley said with a chuckle. She opened her mouth to speak again, but was suddenly interrupted by some shouting from across the street.


“Hey! Nice tits Elvira!” 


Both women snapped their heads to see a small gang of fratty looking college boys strolling down the opposite side of the road, heading in the same direction as Sarah and Carley. Immediately the witch could sense irritation and rage filling her friend. But there was also a certain amount of frustration and fear that lurked towards the back of her consciousness. Carley once again began to bolster Sarah’s confidence, reminding her that she was in possession of tremendous power tonight.


“Time for some fun.” Carley muttered, as Sarah confidently stepped into the street, not bothering to look in either direction as she began to bee-line towards the brazen men. Carley was a few strides back, allowing her to watch the events unfold before her.


As Sarah stepped into the lane nearest to the frat boys, the whole group erupted into shouts of panic as they saw that this woman was walking into the path of an oncoming car. The horn blared loudly as the driver of a large pickup truck tried fruitlessly to avoid striking this insane pedestrian. 


Without looking in the vehicle’s direction, Sarah raised a hand up towards the truck, subconsciously channeling Carley’s magic through her. The vehicle suddenly flipped over its front axle, instantly shrinking down to the size of a toy car as it did so before landing in Sarah’s open palm. The frat guys looked on in amazement as this stunning woman showcased incredible power, none of them able to speak a word.


“So, who do I have to thank for the compliment about my nice tits?” Sarah asked confidently, bringing her arms together to push her chest forward. The five pricks looked back and forth between each other, caught off guard by the first woman to physically confront them for their shitty attitudes toward women in general.


“Listen sweetheart-“ One of the men started. But before he could even finish his sentence, Sarah gave him a similar treatment to the truck, lifting a hand to magnetically pull him towards her as he shrunk to a few inches tall. 


“Sweetheart? Okay, you’re going in my asshole.” She said bluntly before returning her attention to the others. “Now, back to my question. Who said something about my tits?” She repeated.


The remaining four men all looked at each other nervously. Everyone had all heard stories of witches, and whether or not any of them had ever actually met a bonafide witch before, it was still common knowledge that it was illegal for them to use their powers on people like this.


“What the fuck is wrong with you? I’m going to call the cops you psycho bitch!” The tallest of the group said, stepping forward and puffing out his chest. This time Carley stepped forward from behind her friend, sensing a tiny amount of hesitation at the notion that she might actually face consequences for her actions. 


“Oh no. If you do that, we’ll probably have to go to prison.” Carley said in faux panic. “Well, if I’m going to prison, I’ll have to smuggle you up MY asshole!” She added playfully, shrinking the tall frat boy and telepathically pulling him into her own hand. She made sure to give the poor fool a toothy smile as he cowered in her hand before closing her fingers around her. 


Now, with only three of their number left, the remaining men were sufficiently terrified of these two gorgeous psychopaths. All three men simultaneously considered simply dashing out into the night, hoping that they would be the lucky one that slipped out of focus should a chase break out. However, Carley quickly stepped in to shut that idea down before anyone acted on it.


“Ah, I wouldn’t run. You’ve gotta know that you can’t get away before we shrink you.”  She said, hands on her hips as she let Sarah take the lead again.


“Now, one more time, before I lose my patience. Who decided to voice their fucking opinion about my fucking tits?” Sarah demanded, squeezing her fist so tight that she accidentally crushed the pickup that she had shrunken just moments earlier. Finally resigned to his fate, one of the men stepped forward, raising his hand.


“I’m sorry miss. It was me.” He hung his head in shame and fear. Sarah smirked and stepped forward to confirm the man.


“Well, that wasn’t so hard now was it?” She asked. “I’m glad you like them. I think they’re pretty great too.” All three men looked up at the strange woman, confused by this apparent change in demeanor. 


“In fact, if you wanna play with my titties, I’m more than happy to oblige.” Sarah raised her hand and gave the offending man the same shrinking treatment as the others. Once she had the catcalled in hand, Sarah continued talking to him, her warm breath washing over his tiny frame. 


“Okay so, I’m gonna tuck you between my big ol boobies and your two friends here are going into one of my boots. If you’re still conscious when I take you out later tonight, then you all get to go free.” Carley had to stifle a laugh as she watched the horror on the other two men’s faces upon learning that they would be entering Sarah’s sweaty boot. “But if you pass out, then all three of you are going to stay where you are and continue to shrink until you’re just germs. Sound good?” 


Sarah didn’t bother to wait for a response from any of the remaining men. Instantly her two shoe prisoners vanished and she could suddenly feel them squirming in her right boot between her toes. The giantess began wiggling her toes, helping to make sure that her new guests were sufficiently coated in the sweat and gunk from between her toes. She then turned her attention towards her last victim of the group. Without any further discussion, Sarah reached her hand up under her shirt and used one finger to press the offending man into her skin, directly between her breasts. Tight leather bonds began to form around the man’s wrists and ankles, before expanding out and wrapping around Sarah’s titanic frame. 


Once satisfied that he was fastened in her stuffy cleavage, Sarah removed her hand and let her breasts fall back into place. The small man realized that as soon as the giantess’ hand left her sweater he would be at risk of being smashed between the fleshy mountains. After only ten seconds of being squashed by the giant woman’s tits, the shrunken catcaller could tell that surviving the heat and pressure of this place was going to be remarkably difficult. And if he didn’t keep it together, Mark and Tim were going to die in this bitch’s dingy fucking boots. 


“Cool, now for our little ass prisoners.” Sarah said, revealing the man that she had shrunken first. Carley joined in the fun, putting her palm out with her soon to be anal passenger. 


“Well, first things first. I should probably vacate my butt’s current tenant.” Sarah said, reaching down to hike her dress up over her hips. Carley stole a good long look at her friend’s large, pale ass cheeks as she hooked a finger into her crack to fish the wedgie out of her butt. After a small amount of effort, Sarah was able to remove her ex boyfriend Tyler from the confines of her underwear.


“Here, hold this for me?” She said, handing Tyler over to Carley, who took him between two fingers with a look of disgust on her face. “Oh yea. Sorry about that. It gets pretty swampy back there when I’m working. Doesn’t it Tyler?” She asked cutely, as she began to stuff her ass’ new passenger between her stuffy cheeks. The tiny man’s screams could be heard clearly right up until Sarah forced his entire body through her sphincter. The busty goth let out a satisfied sigh once she had the small man safely inside of her body.


“Okay, now. What to do with you?” She asked, looking at her still shrunken ex boyfriend. “Would you like to come to the club with us?” She asked, a wry smile forming on her face. Carley nearly dropped the poor man as he immediately began to change in her hand. 


Tyler began to grow until he was about two feet tall. At the same time, all of the sweat and grime that he had accumulated between Sarah’s plump buttcheeks was instantly washed away. A glimmering pink sparkles grounded his body as his nude form was then covered with a pink and white spandex bodice, reminiscent of the suits worn by the playboy bunnies. 


“Awwwww how cute!” Carley marveled, as she clapped her hands together. She snapped her own fingers and formed a pair of large white rabbit ears that shot up from the top of Tyler’s head, only they weren’t a part of a costume, but instead were literal biological rabbit ears sprouting from his skull.


“Agreed, he’s an adorable little bunny.” Sarah said, turning her back towards the now two foot tall man and stuck her rear end out in his direction. “Kisses!” She cooed, causing the spiritually broken man to timidly step forward and plant a series of small kisses on the cheek of his goddess’ ass. Carley was overflowing with joy as she witnessed Sarah grabbing the back of Tyler’s head and pulling his face into her butt. The young witch was so thrilled by the fact that she had found a kindred soul that she almost didn’t feel the need to follow through with her own threat to anal vore one of the frat boys. 


“Almost” She thought to herself, as she wordlessly slipped a hand into the back of her leggings and gently tucked the small man between her own cheeks. As she pushed the unfortunate prick into her crack, she couldn’t help but notice that her own butt wasn’t as swampy and unpleasant as Sarah’s apparently was. The giantess furrowed her brow and began magically forming a bubble of gas within her bowels. In a few minutes her prisoner should be having just as bad of a time as the man stuck within Sarah.


“Well, on to the club?” Sarah asked, fixing her outfit. She began leading the pair of ladies down the street, with Tyler closely in tow with a cute pink leash around his neck. 

Chapter End Notes:

Now I know that the story is meant to be a good bit of fetish fun, but take this as a PSA; Don't fucking catcall people. You're not as funny as you think you are! 


I hope you're enjoying the arc between these two characters. There's a good bit more coming in the next several chapters. Let me know your thoughts with a review! Thanks for reading!!