- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I think I've got two or three more chapters until I wrap up this little portion of the story where I'll likely take some time to work on a new story for a few weeks. Hope you enjoy! Also, I'm opening up commissions for giantess fetish stories. More details are on my DeviantArt page. Whether you're interested in commissioning a story or not, go take a look as I have uploaded a couple of stories there that are not on my giantessworld page. 

-----------------------------------------------

Sarah and Carley made their way through the dimly lit club, proceeding towards the bar that sat near the extremely crowded dance floor. Sarah was no stranger to attracting attention, having developed fairly large breasts pretty early on, however she had never considered herself to ever be the prettiest girl in the room. While she never really had an issue with finding a date when she wanted one, there was no doubt that she suffered from the same sort of inferiority complex that plagued the majority of people in her age demographic. The prickly demeanor she typically wore was something she developed in an effort to try to hide from the fact that she had never felt like anyone's first choice.


Tonight was different.


Tonight, aided by Carley’s magic empowering her inner confidence, Sarah could feel the tangible aura that she was exuding. Subconsciously people began to move out of her way, as she strode towards the bar. Every head turned in her direction as she passed, but Sarah didn’t feel the need to return their gazes. She knew she looked good and so her focus was on her destination. 


“Tequila sunrise double.” Sarah said softly as a space was cleared for her at the bar. The bartender nodded his head, immediately dumping out the drink he had already been halfway through pouring. Sarah turned her attention back to her friend. “What do you want to drink?”


Carley shrugged and began to eyeball a nearby couple who were still shooting long glances in Sarah’s direction. The platinum blonde brushed her hair behind her ear and gave the admittedly attractive man a warm smile as she reached over his shoulder and took the bottle of light beer he had been sipping on. 


“Nah, I’m good.” She said, keeping her gaze fixed on the younger man, daring him to protest. Luckily for him, he was far too surprised by this strange pair of women to bother defending a two and half dollar beer. However, his girlfriend was not quite as fortunate or well tempered.


“Don’t touch his fucking drink.” The woman snapped, reaching out to grab ahold of the bottle in order to prevent Carley from making off with it. The man, Troy, attempted to raise his hand to stop his girlfriend in an attempt to avoid outright confrontation, however, Carley was already pouncing upon her unfortunate victim. The tall brunette nearly disappeared from vision as she came into contact with Carley’s arm. The witch was grinning wildly as she watched the now shrunken woman dangling precariously from her wrist, her tiny squeals completely inaudible to anyone over the thumping music in the club.


“Hey, what the fuck are you doing!” Troy began to shout, turning around to face Carley as she began to position the shrunken woman at the mouth of the beer bottle. He looked around to the other patrons at the bar, hoping that he would gain some support from the crowd as they witnessed the insanity that he was watching unfold. However, no one met his gaze as he searched for aid. Everyone else appeared to be staring straight through him, as if he was completely invisible to everyone but the blonde witch before him.


“What? I’m thirsty.” Carley said through a cruel smile as she brought the bottle up to her lips. The shrunken woman was screaming at the top of her lungs as she clung desperately to the slippery rim of the glass bottle as the giantess brought her closer to her mouth. She could smell the distinctive smell of the ocean of beer beneath her as well as the slightly minty breath that wafted out of the enormous maw before her. Never in a million years could she have ever predicted this fate befalling her and as the bottle began to ascend higher into the air, she could only pray that her boyfriend would somehow intervene in her demise.


“Please, just… take the beer. But let her go. Please.” He began to plead. Carley smirked and wrapped her lips around the bottle, despite his continued protests. She took a long swig from the bottle, pressing her tongue against the small woman’s torso to prevent her from sliding further into her mouth as the bubbly beverage rushed forward, down her throat. 


“Ahhhhhh.” The witch held the bottle aloft, smacking her lips as she finished with her show of dominance. The man could now see that his date was still stuck at the mouth of the bottle, although he could tell that she was now struggling to avoid falling inside of the bottle. 


“I don’t know, I think she makes the beer taste better.” Carley said, gently placing her finger on top of the woman’s head. Troy began to clench his fists tightly, knowing that this witch would shrink him before he could ever manage to land a punch in her smug looking face. 


“Please, I’ll do anything.” He said through gritted teeth, hoping to find some way to appeal to this woman’s humanity. All he needed to do was to get Heather safely out of the bar and then they could go to the police. His mind drifted back to a time in highschool, when he had a friend whose sister was a witch who had accidentally transformed her boyfriend into a pig during an argument. He figured that if the government could turn a pig back into a guy then they should be able to give his girlfriend her height back.


“Oh, anything?” Carley asked playfully. “Would you… swap places with her?” Troy began to panic internally. At 6’3” and 195 lbs of lean muscle, he had always considered himself to be a protector for those he cared about in his life. But now facing down a petite, young coed, he couldn’t stop his heart from racing. Aside from the fact that the notion of volunteering to be likely consumed by this psychopath was complete insanity, he also wasn’t sure that it would remedy their situation.


“I… I think-“ He began to reply, the witch’s piercing green eyes. However, before he could speak, another figure stepped in to interrupt him. Sarah raised a hand and grabbed Troy by his shirt. Seconds after she made contact, the helpless man found himself shrunken down on the palm of her hand.


“Boooooring!” Sarah announced loudly as she casually tossed the small man into her open mouth. Carley stared at her with a look of shock at her brazen theft of what was clearly going to be her own victim.


“Ugh, you bitch I was still playing with that!” Carley announced with a chuckle. Down in her beer bottle, Heather was not sharing in the enjoyment of the situation. She had just witnessed her boyfriend disappear down a stranger’s throat. A hoarse scream escaped her throat as she began to succumb to true despair. 


Sarah shrugged her shoulders and let out a soft belch. “Whatever, tonight isn’t about toying with these fuckers. We’re here to let off some steam. Have some fun!” Sarah ordered, spinning on her heels to face the crowd of people out on the dance floor, absentmindedly yanking on Tyler’s leash as she did so. Carley shrugged and lifted the beer bottle back to her lips. With no further reason to taunt the small woman, Carley allowed her to be washed towards her throat with the wave of beer and with a single swallow, banished her into her stomach. 


Carley and Sarah proceeded away from the bar, with Tyler in tow and walked out onto the dance floor. The pair of ladies began dancing along rhythmically with the electronic tunes blasting through the many speakers around the room. The pint sized man dressed in a latex bunny suit did his best to dance alongside his mistress, gently rocking back and forth and pumping his arms from side to side as he tried to take his cues from his giantess former girlfriend. At one point, Sarah bent over and began shaking her ass aggressively with the song, bringing the hem of her dress up just below the curve of her large round asscheeks. Loving her friend’s display of sexuality, Carly leveled several sharp but gentle slaps on Sarah’s ass. She then noticed tiny Tyler ogling the ass that he had spent the greater part of the day worshiping and decided to have a little more fun at his expense. 


Moving behind the shrunken man, Carley gently took hold of his adorable little head and pulled him backwards toward her body. Tyler found himself standing directly in front of Carley, the back of his head lined up directly with her crotch. With every sway of her hips, Tyler’s head was shifted from side to side, almost as if she were wearing his face like a belt buckle. As the titanic blonde took both of her hands off of his head, his head continued to sway back and forth with her hips, unable to separate himself from her crotch. With her hands now freed, Carley reached forward and took hold of Sarah by the hips before slowly pulling the beautiful goth’s bum closer to her. Tyler’s breathing became more rapid as his goddess’ ass began backing into his face. 


Sarah didn’t even need to look back over her shoulder to know what was going on, as the two women’s minds were so perfectly intertwined. With a hard final push, Sarah threw her ass back, not stopping until she felt her cheeks slam into Carley’s hips, nearly engulfing Tyler’s entire head as she did so. The fabric of Sarah’s dress did little to shield him from the atmosphere between her cheeks as she backed into him. She had been sweating non-stop as she worked and the short amount of time they had been dancing didn’t do anything to improve the stink of sweat and earthy body odor that wafted up into his nostrils. The pungent stink of sweating ass caused Tyler’s stomach to turn in revulsion as Sarah began grinding backwards into Carley’s crotch. However, he couldn’t ignore the painfully throbbing erection trapped down in his latex suit. Despite how horribly disgusting the smell was, he knew that he wanted nothing more than to grab ahold of his dick and ram his tongue deep into her shithole. 


Carley was able to sense both Tyler’s utter disgust as well as his desperate attraction of Sarah’s ass and the complicated mix of emotions was filling her with her own sense of twisted arousal. She dug her fingers into Sarah’s hips, pulling the goth’s ass even closer to her, threatening to crush Tyler’s head like a grape in the throes of her passion. In response to the energy that Carley was subconsciously passing into her, Sarah felt herself growing remarkably aroused. She didn’t fully follow the path of logic at play here, however she was by this point well enough attuned to Carley’s magic that she could tell that their pleasure was being derived directly from the tiny man’s combined suffering and bliss.

Suddenly a long, hot stream of flatulence came ripping out of Sarah’s anus, blowing directly up into Tyler’s nose. The thick, potent smog assaulted the defenseless man’s senses, poisoning his airways and lungs with the rotten stench of the giantess’ gas. As every neuron in his brain began to fire at once, Tyler erratically began clawing at the groin of his bunny suit. He desperately wanted to begin stroking his cock in order to maximize the pleasure to be wrought from this geyser of noxious flatulence. However before he could get his dick in hand, Tyler began spurting his load into the latex bunny suit.


“Oh, fuck!” Carley hissed as she tapped into the erratic sensations bouncing around in Tyler’s mind. Powerful waves of lust and humiliation collide within the shrunken man's psyche, translating into potent endorphins that kick her own arousal into overdrive. In a moment of pure passion, Carley let her guard down for just a moment, allowing her aura of lust to wash out into the crowded dance floor. Immediately, the humans in the crowd found themselves helpless to resist getting wrapped up in Carley’s potent passion. Everyone caught within the radius of her aura began grabbing and groping one another, kissing as they fell into the amorous piles on the floor. 


Sarah, while currently bolstered by the power of Carley’s magic, was still not completely immune to the sudden burst of arousal. The busty goth spun around, allowing Tyler to finally get a breath not soaked in her horrendous fart and faced Carley, staring into her eyes. Both women were breathing heavily as a moment of tense silence radiated between them.


“My place or yours?” Sarah asked. Carley smiled and took Sarah’s hand in her own and quickly began leading her towards the door. Sarah giggled as she was rushed across the bar, dragging Tyler behind her as they did. Carley was very intently focused on getting herself and Sarah to their destination, but knowing where the night was headed, Sarah began rapidly shrinking and scooping up as many club goers as she could before they stepped through the front door of the club. 

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you're thinking of the story thus far with a review. Hope you're enjoying an thanks for reading! Give my deviantart page a look (https://www.deviantart.com/omanahan88)