- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for a delayed post again all. Extreme weather conditions have cost me a great deal of my free time lately, but I'm still writing whenever I get the opportunity. I've also been working on a commissioned story that will be going up on my DeviantArt page before eventually getting posted here. So go give my DeviantArt page a look (same name) and if you'd like to commission a story of your own, feel free to send me a message through the DeviantArt site. 


---------------------------------------------------------------------

Carley pulled Sarah by the wrist towards the front door of the club, aggressively clearing the crowds of people who stood between her and her objective. Sarah giggled as she was led out of the building. She was fully aware of where this evening was now headed, and if she were in a normal headspace, she likely would’ve put some thought into the fact that she had only met this person a few hours ago. However, with everything that had transpired between them so far, Sarah felt as though she knew Carley like an old friend. 


Carley placed her hand on the front door, mentally creating a gateway to her own apartment on the other side. Pushing open the door, Carley spun on her heels and gave Sarah a playful smile as they walked into her living room. Tyler marveled at what he saw. Instead of the same cold city street where they had entered the building from, they were now inside a cozy, quaint looking home. 


“Come on, we’re just getting started.” Carley said, pulling off her top and tossing it carelessly onto the floor. Sarah did as she was bid, following Carley farther into her home. At one point she stopped and looked down at Tyler who was now standing just behind her, gripping the hem of her dress in one hand and looking back up at his overbearing goddess. 


Without giving him any indication as to what her plan was, Sarah shot Tyler a wicked smile as she focused on channeling more of Carley’s magic. Tyler barely had time to let out a pathetic whimper as he felt himself begin to change once more. The latex material of his tight fitting bunny suit began to grow and fuse with his skin, turning his body into a strange rubbery material. Outside of his control, his arms and legs snapped together before they began to fuse with his torso into one solid shape. After a few agonizing seconds of transformation, Sarah reached down to pick up the large plastic dildo that she had crafted out of her anal slave. 


“Alright, I brought some toys to play with.” Sarah said, holding up the sentient Tyler cock along with seven terrified shrunken people that she managed to grab before leaving the club. Carley smirked as she took the dildo out of Sarah’s hands. She was thrilled to be sharing the evening with someone who operated on the same wavelength as her. 


“Let me take them. You’ll have your hands full with what I’m planning.” Carley said, waving her hand over top of the small pile of confused club goers, causing their bodies to become elastic and pliable. Then with an impressive level of dexterity, Carley used four of the stretchy humans to create a strap that would wrap around her waist. She attached both ends of the strap to Tyler’s base. Now with the waist strap done and three shrunken people left, Carley took an immense amount of pleasure in creating an additional strap that would weave in between her legs. She took at least an additional minute ensuring that one of the tiny women would be placed appropriately so that her tiny face would be buried in her asshole once she took the new toy for a test drive.


Carley led Sarah into her bedroom where she then pulled her in close and planted a long, passionate kiss on her lips. Sarah reciprocated the advance, her heart racing as things appeared to be rapidly approaching a fever pitch. However, Carley’s plans for the evening were not so pedestrian to jump right into things without enjoying a little bit of foreplay. 


“Close your eyes.” Carley ordered, pulling back from the kiss. Sarah obliged, her breathing sharp and excited as she waited for what was to come next. Carley stepped back, shimmying her way out of her pants before ditching her bra and panties as well. Once she was fully nude, the magical goddess put her strap on in place, making sure the sentient strap running through her asscrack was struggling pleasantly before grabbing ahold of the shaft and sending more of her magic through it. 


Turning her attention back to Sarah, Carley closed her eyes and peered inside the mind of her friend. It only took a few moments for her to race through the young goth’s subconscious and piece together a fantasy tailored specifically to Sarah’s tastes. Once her preparations were finished Carley cast a much more powerful spell, changing the very fabric of reality around them.


When Sarah opened her eyes again, she found herself standing in the middle of a dingy, dirty alleyway. Immediately she began to grimace at her surroundings until Carley suddenly sprang up behind her and wrapped her arms around in a surprise hug. The blonde haired beauty nuzzled her face into the nape of Sarah’s neck, giving her several kisses as she did so. 


“Ummmm, why are we in a gross alley? If we’re going to fuck, I’m not doing it here.” Sarah said disappointedly as her arousal began to wane. Carley chuckled as she spun Sarah around, showing her where a tiny shrunken man was cowering near a muddy puddle on the ground. 


“Oh don’t you worry. I made this place specifically for you. Here, you can live out your ultimate goddess fantasy.” Carley walked over the small man and raised her bare foot into the air, before bringing it down on the tiny man with a sickening squelch. Carley let out a subtle shiver as the man perished under her foot. Sarah watched in awe as Carley grew nearly four feet in height, her bright pink strap on growing in size with her as she did.


“See? It’s the ultimate power fantasy. With every person you squish, eat, drown or stuff into your body, you’ll grow even bigger.” Carley said, stroking her false dick as she approached a now very short Sarah. The taller witch then crouched down, backing her friend into a corner of the alley as she reached behind herself and plunged two fingers into the depths of her ass crack. When she pulled her hand back out, Carley was holding the small man that she had placed there before entering the club. The nine and half foot blonde carelessly tossed the man onto the floor in front of Sarah. “First one’s free. The rest is up to you.” 


Sarah stared down at the tiny man cowering on the ground before her. She thought about what Carley had said and considered how she wanted to dispose of the insignificant little creature. She may have preferred to eat him just to get herself going again, but not after coming out of Carley’s ass and rolling around on the filthy ground. 


Sarah raised her black leather boot into the air and slowly brought it down on top of the screaming man. She closed her eyes as she felt her boot press down and finally make contact with the grimy asphalt. As the bones of the stranger cracked underfoot, Sarah felt a near euphoric rush of endorphins surge through her body as she surged in size. She let a soft moan escape her lips as her arousal ramped up once again. 


“Yea, nice right?” Carley said as she watched Sarah struggle to acclimate to the sudden sexual bliss that was coursing through her body. “Every time you do it, you’re gonna get a little bit bigger and a little bit hotter.” 


“Oh, fuck.” Sarah gasped, bracing herself against the wall of the building behind her. She gave Carley a wicked smile and quickly reached into her cleavage, repositioning the shrunken catcaller from earlier in the evening. She moved him from the relative safety of being pressed against her sternum and moved him directly between her now massive breasts. While her bust appeared the same size relative to her overall figure, in comparison to her tiny passenger, Sarah’s tits were now the size of buildings. Without warning, Sarah then pressed her gargantuan boobs together and began massaging them together. She grinned sadistically as she felt the tiny, frantic squirming pick up speed before ending with a final satisfying pop.


Once again, Sarah felt the intense rush of pleasure as another person was sacrificed to her sexual appetite. However, she had forgotten all about the other two men that she had placed inside her sweaty boot who ended up being no match for her now massive toes. In response to the intense arousal, Sarah’s toes unconsciously curled in pleasure, burying the two helpless men in a large pile of sweat and grime that had accumulated during the day. The intense pressure quickly entombed both men in a single stinking ball of rancid toe jam, suffocating them as the muck forced its way into their mouths and lungs.


Suddenly Sarah found herself standing at an impressive twenty feet tall. She braced herself against the fire escape that ascended up the side of the building as she quickly became acclimated to her new body. Yet another wave of sexual bliss coursed through her body as more sacrifices perished to her voluptuous body. 


“Oh fuck yes. Give me more!” Sarah shouted, her panties now drenched in her arousal. She did a quick scan around the alleyway, but found herself completely alone, aside from Carley. For just a moment, the massive brunette let her gaze linger on her magical friend, unable to completely prevent her hormone addled mind from entertaining a series of playful thoughts involving her own enlarged frame and the petite witch. 


“Careful now. You’d need to be a whole lot bigger to even stand a chance.” Carley stated, motioning out towards the city beyond this alleyway. “Go ahead, there's a whole playground out there for you to roll around in. When you’re ready to finish, we’ll fuck this place into the ground.”


Sarah smirked and walked out into the street. Part of her now desperately wanted to use Carley as her own personal toy, to lorde this power over the woman who granted it to her in the first place. However, she wasnt stupid enough to consider that a possibility and so she turned her attention towards the city. She looked back over her shoulder and gave Carley one last look before proceeding down the street in search of her next target. 


Carley smirked as she watched Sarah took the first steps on her rampage through this synthetic city. As she did so, her hand mindlessly reached down to begin stroking the strap-on that used to be Tyler. With a minimal amount of magic the witch made it so that Tyler’s new form served the same pleasurable function that it would if it were a biological cock.


“What, what’s happening?” A shrill, raspy voice rang into Carley’s head. The young witch chuckled as a random passerby nearly bumped into her, partially distracted by the twenty foot woman storming down the street. Carley instantly shrunk the confused woman, scooping her off of the ground and cupping her in her palm as she simultaneously jerked herself and Tyler off.


“Well I figured if I’m gonna use you to fuck the shit out of Sarah, I might as well let you enjoy it too.” Carley said, thinking of how she wanted to dispose of her most recent victim. Suddenly a wonderfully malicious idea entered her mind. “But, I don’t want you to think I'm going soft or anything. So you’re gonna get the whole glorious experience of being my cock.”


Carley then walked a short way back into the alley where she ditched the shrunken woman that she had just collected onto the ground. Then, she used her magic to create a small urethra down the length of Tyler’s new body. Carley braced herself against the wall and took hold of her new living dick, keeping it held against her actual crotch. 


“Hope you both enjoy this as much as I’m going to!” Carley said as she started to relieve herself. Much to his horror, Tyler could feel the torrent of acrid, hot piss entering his strange body at the base before it began to travel through his body. The feeling was strange and remarkably unpleasant as he served to rid the bratty witch of her pent up urine. He could feel, smell and taste the horrendous liquid as it raced through him and was ejected out the tip. Carley laughed menacingly as she experienced immeasurable pleasure born of Tyler’s suffering. She was also having a tremendous amount of fun as she hosed down the shrunken woman with a high pressure barrage of piss. 


“Ahhhhh, that feels so good.” Carley said, watching the tiny woman struggle to escape. However, Carley easily kept the stream trained on the drowning woman. Eventually the pressure began to wane and the tiny woman managed to survive long enough to try to catch her breath again. Carley smirked and shook her head disappointedly as she raised her foot over the pathetic creature. With little fanfare, Carley brought her foot down and crushed the horrified woman into the puddle of piss. “Sorry, but I’m not going to miss this shit.” She said, growing another four feet as another person fell victim to her warpath.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Next chapter should be the big climax (pun intended) for Sarah and Carley. Thanks for reading!!