- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the delay everyone. I'm taking a crack at commissions and I've been working on one for the past couple weeks. The commissioner requested a small side story in the Carley universe so that will likely wind up here in the next couple weeks or so. After this, I'm going to be putting the carley story on a short hiatus as I work out what the next arc will be. In the meantime, I'll be working on a new story that I'm very excited about.  

If you'd like to request a commission of your own, head over to my DeviantArt page (https://www.deviantart.com/omanahan88) and send me a DM. 


---------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking through the city, Sarah managed to catch three miniature humans before she reached the point that people began instinctively fleeing as soon as they saw her. She let out a soft chortle as she began to hear a growing panic erupting from the streets before her. Turning her attention to her newest victims, Sarah had a look of frustration painted on her face. Currently she wanted to swallow all three of these unfortunate people whole, eager to feel them try and claw their way out of her body. However, unlike the people that she had already shrunken earlier, these miserable souls were still about a foot and a half tall relative to her. 


“Hmmmm, still too big. Let’s fix that.” She said, giving them a look of sinister cruelty as she attempted to shrink them. However, it seemed that while she had received the ability to grow from Carley, she had lost access to the rest of her magical prowess. The giantess frowned as she discovered that her rampage through the city wasn't going to be quite as easy as she initially imagined. “Okay, no problem. We’ll figure this out.”


Sarah pulled off the now enormous sweater that covered her chest and shoulders, discarding the massive garment over a nearby apartment building. Now with her chest uncovered, Sarah stuffed all three squirming people into her cleavage, preparing to hold them hostage until she was appropriately sized to consume them properly. But in order to reach that size, she was going to need to do some serious damage. Just then a pair of police cars came screeching around the corner, stopping in the street just before the grinning amazon. 


“Perfect timing.” She muttered, increasing her gait to a light jog as she got closer and closer to the confused officers. A total of four officers emerged from their vehicles, drawing their weapons as they did so, but each one hesitated to fire at the gargantuan woman. 


“Trust fall!” She shouted gleefully as she spun on her heels, just before reaching the line of cars. The cops looked up in horror as a pair of massive, pale asscheeks peeked out from under Sarah’s tight dress as she transitioned into a sitting position. At her current size, Sarah managed to catch three of the offending officers beneath her posterior as she landed with a heavy thud that cracked the asphalt beneath her. All three men were instantly reduced to greasy red smears upon her ass, causing a rush of pleasure to wash over her once again. “Oh, fuck!” she moaned as she began to grow once again. 


The final officer watched in horror as her squad mates were assassinated beneath some gigantic woman’s ass. Slowly she began walking backwards, keeping her weapon trained on the massive creature, when suddenly the titanic goth began growing even larger. The normal sized woman couldn’t stifle her scream any longer, alerting the giantess to her survival. 


“Oh, shit. Missed one!” Sarah said, rotating around to scoop up the final tiny person. Now at her new scale Sarah found the shrunken woman to still be a bit too large to swallow whole. The giantess shrugged her shoulders as she brought the shrunken woman back around to her rear end, lifting one ass cheek off of the pavement as she positioned her perfectly beneath one cheek. Without any further ceremony, Sarah brought her ass back down until she felt the pathetic creature squirming beneath her, increasing the pressure slowly until she felt a pop and another wave of arousal. 


“Fuck me, this is insane!” Sarah shouted, slipping a hand down into her panties and massaging two fingers around her crotch. The mounting arousal that she was getting from crushing these helpless tinies was unlike any other sensation she had ever felt before. It was almost as if she constantly felt as if she was on the edge of orgasm until her next victim manages to somehow push her even farther without throwing her over the precipice. Her chest heaves with each heavy breath as Sarah refocuses on her mission, peering one eye into the window of the building that she used to lift herself off of the ground. Beyond the window Sarah could see another tiny human holding up a phone, likely recording her as she crushed four lives to dust with her ass. The giantess grinned as she smashed her fist through the window, grabbing a hold of the tiny onlooker and tearing a massive hole in the side of the building. 


As Sarah slowly opened her palm, she was glad to find that the tiny man she had snatched up wasn't killed as she pulled him from the building and gently blew away the debris, leaving only her next victim. Now standing at just over 30 feet tall, Sarah hiked up her dress high enough to drop the man into the front of her panties. “Try not to drown.” Sarah says sarcastically, knowing full well that his air supply was going to be extremely limited where he was going. The shrunken man let out a bone chilling scream as he bounced against Sarah’s soft underwear before she released her grip on the waistband. The fabric at his back catapulted him forward into the giantess’s glistening sex, forcing a large portion of his body between her swollen lips. Instinctively he began to thrash about, desperate to free his head from the lubricating juices. However, his erratic movements only served to feed the massive woman’s sex drive and caused her to force his body deeper inside. 


By this point, Sarah was large enough to be quantified as some sort of monster by the insignificant people living in this city. As she proceeded through the streets towards downtown, several more law enforcement units drove into her path, drawing and firing weapons before the giantess had a chance to obliterate them. Sarah had to stifle a laugh when she first felt the tickle of their bullets bouncing off of her skin, grinning like a madman as she dashed forward and began crushing the insignificant humans beneath her feet and fists. Leaping up and flopping her entire body onto the ground, Sarah smashed countless lives to dust under her breasts and stomach. With each and every life that she snuffed out, the giantess surged in size, until she finally reached an immense sixty feet tall. 


Sarah looked at the rest of the city with a voracious cruelty in her eyes. Now able to see over most rooftops, Sarah began plucking curious onlookers off of the rooftops and mercilessly tossing them into her mouth. Finally the giantess was large enough to live out her twisted fantasy of dooming hordes of shrunken men and women into her body to be nothing more than a snack for her glorious titanic form. 


“I AM A FUCKING GOD!” The giantess’ voice boomed as she continued rising into the sky, now scooping up entire buildings and shaking their residents into her maw. As the titaness unfathomable frame blocked out the sun across the entire vast city, Carley appeared before her, now comparable in size and fully nude, aside from the phallic prosthetic hanging from her hips. 


“Well then how about I show you how it feels to be worshiped.” The witch said softly, hands on her hips as she gazed at the ravenous horny giantess before her. Sarah turned to face her friend, not saying a word as she tore at her own dress. Thanks to the witch’s magic, her clothing disintegrated from her body, leaving two naked giantesses sprinting at each other, crushing entire buildings underfoot. Sarah and Carley collided in a mass of arousal and destruction, the sheer impact of their bodies generating a shockwave that decimated three city blocks. 


The massive women quickly began kissing and groping one another, their embrace rapidly devolving into heavy petting as their pent up arousal was finally let loose. Sarah stumbled backward as Carley pushed her lips forward, and the largest building in the city found itself helplessly caught in the crack of the goth woman’s ass as she fell. The building snapped beneath the pressure of the giantess’ descent, instantly vaporizing between her cheeks as she landed on the ground. Carley and Sarah were so large now that those unfortunate souls who were not crushed to death between her cheeks, were swept upwards directly into the massive woman’s asshole. Their lives were no more consequential to the giantess than pieces of lint getting stuck to her anus, but their deaths served to bring both women closer to orgasm as the proceeded to fuck each other wildly in the ruins of this city. 


Carley fell upon Sarah, showering her body with licks and kisses, paying plenty of attention to her ears and neck before descending down to play with her nipples. Sarah twisted her hips and clawed at the ground, tearing up the earth beneath her. And while she appreciated foreplay and a lover who was attentive to it, Sarah had been edging for so goddamn long that she felt like she could drown this entire city in the blink of an eye. 


“YOU NEED TO FUCK ME!” She shouted, spreading her legs out to allow Carley access to her swollen and flushed lips. The witch needed no further convincing as she collapsed forward and lined up Tyler’s body with his ex-girlfriend’s hungry cunt. And while he could not speak, he could see, smell, taste and hear every second of carnal connection as he was repeatedly thrust within. As Carley repeatedly thrust the transformed man into Sarah, he quickly became overwhelmed as he started to drown in her juices while being simultaneously crushed by the muscular walls of her vagina. All of his discomfort was magically turned to arousal for both giantesses as they proceeded to fuck for the next twelve and a half minutes until Sarah could contain it no longer. 


“Oh fuck!” Both women shouted in unison, their minds and very souls becoming perfectly intertwined as they achieved climax together. Carley fell to the side into the dirt, all the miniscule buildings having already been obliterated and snuggled up behind Sarah. The colossal pair laid together for another few minutes, riding out the waves of pleasure as Carley’s magic maintained the post-coital bliss between the two of them. 


“Holy shit, that was something.” Sarah said, rolling over to look her lover in the eyes. As the giantess rolled, she noticed a miniature bus come untangled from her hair and fall across her brow. This brought her attention to the devastation that she had caused over the last hour or so. Some semblance of sanity returned as the magically induced desire faded from her mind and Sarah couldn't help but start to consider the consequences of her lust. 


“Hey, where the hell are we?” She asked, suddenly concerned about the fact that she just wiped an entire city off the face of the map. Not to mention that any surviving video recording of this affair would be ruinous. However, Carley simply waved her off.


“Nah, don’t worry about it.” She said casually, sitting up and removing her sentient strap on. “As fun as it might be, I learned a long time ago that romping around as an actual giantess brings more attention than it’s worth.” She admitted. 


“Not that there’s anyone out there who could stop me if I wanted to, it’s just a whole big hassle. Much easier to synthesize a new city filled with anyone and everyone who has ever crossed my path.” Carley shot Sarah a sinister look as the dark haired giantess registered what she was saying.


“Like… literally everyone?” She asked incredulously. Carley nodded her head.


“Yup. The longer I live, the bigger this city gets. Next time I bring somebody here to fuck their brains out, there's gonna be a tiny little Sarah running around, trying not to get squished.” Carley said playfully, flicking one finger against the other woman’s nose. Sarah simply rolled her eyes. It’s not like she was going to worry about being one of the unfortunate bastards down in the city, but it was certainly something that would stay in her mind for some time. 


“Alright, enough fucking around. Let’s get back. After a night like this, I'm probably gonna sleep for a couple days.” Carley said, standing up above the city. Sarah nodded and took the witch’s hand. She was pulled up off of the ground and by the time that she was standing they were both standing in Carley’s bedroom once more. The petite blonde threw herself onto her bed and quickly began snuggling into the many pillows on her bed. She let out a yawn as Sarah was standing awkwardly near the door, holding a still transformed Tyler in her hand. Carley didn’t even open her eyes as she addressed the other woman. 


“I’ll be knocked out for a day or two so probably best if you head out tonight.” She mumbled. “My magic should stay in your body for another ten hours or so. Think of where you want to go while you open any door and you’ll be there. All your shit’s in the bag there. Beyond that, do whatever you want, just don’t make any messes that I’m going to have to deal with when I wake up. You won’t like my reaction.” She said bluntly. Sarah felt a tiny bit of whiplash from Carley’s suddenly subdued demeanor, however she had just been given another ten hours of free reign with witch’s magic and she wasn't about to waste it. 


“Cool, thanks for the good lay. Talk to you later.” Sarah said, collecting her things and headed for her apartment.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter as Carley finally gets what she was needed from Sarah. Leave me a review and let me know your thoughts about the story so far. Thanks for reading!!