- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter contains some transformation and humiliation. I hope you enjoy!

 

__________________________________________________________________

Carley finished placing her left shoe back onto her foot, stomping her foot aggressively on the floor in order to get her heel to slide in properly. She stifled a chuckle as she thought about the poor unsuspecting man currently being pummeled mercilessly by her foot. Sure, she could have made him immune to pain and left only his sense of taste and smell. However she had decided long ago that it really wasn’t worth the effort, as minimal as it would be, to turn off her victim’s ability to feel pain. She figured the physical sensation of touch would provide a sort of distraction from the mental anguish being inflicted on those that the witch had decided to toy with. And while on the surface she may have considered this act to be some form of twisted compassion, she held no confused notions that she was a saint. She was a witch. A cruel, sadistic witch and a powerful one at that.


Carley began to look around to see if there was someone else who caught her eye, wanting to take another swing at making her first friend for the semester. She saw that people were still flowing into the lecture hall and so the platinum blonde senior slouched back in her chair and waited for someone to come and introduce themselves to her. She smiled as she relaxed and thought back to the earlier days of her life as an all powerful superbeing. As far back as she could remember, things just seemed to go her way. Her parents had found it impossible to oppose her desires, educators who tried to impose their will upon her found themselves in impossible situations as her developing mind began to establish the connection between the ideas that populated her mind and the reality that unfolded around her. It didn’t take too long for Carley to be diagnosed as a witch and have herself placed under the watchful eye of the Bureau of Supernatural Affairs. 


For years Carley was placed into special classrooms with other “occult sensitive” individuals, where she learned about the strict code of ethics that came along with being a witch. She learned that since she had now been identified as a being with the ability to manipulate the world around her, she would be constantly monitored and safeguards would be taken that would allow any sort of authority figure in her life to be granted immunity to her influence, both physically and mentally. Because of this, Carley was granted admission into the BSA’s curriculum of Occult Education, a program that would help the young witch grow and develop her powers so she could one day use her special skills to benefit the world. 


However as Carley continued to practice and get stronger, it became evident that she was not among the same ordinary breed of witch who spent their lives laboring for the government. It disgusted her to think that there existed people who were so powerful, those who worked the ability to alter the very fabric of reality and yet they allowed themselves to be collared and used by pathetic bureaucrats. No, Carley did not allow herself to fall into that same category as the glorified power tools who liked to call themselves witches. 


It had been several years since her training at the Bureau began, when the young witch found herself becoming incredibly irritated by her younger brother Derrick. Typically it was forbidden for Carley to utilize her supernatural strength on anyone, especially not in the vein of sibling revenge. However, she soon became frustrated by her brother’s brazen disrespect. He should fear her and yet here he was antagonizing her without any thought of the repercussions that she could inflict upon him. Finally the young woman snapped, focusing all of her energy on her annoying little brother, watching his body quickly shift and change until she was left with nothing but a small stuffed teddy bear lying on the floor where he had been standing. With a sinister smile Carley walked over to the helpless little toy and picked him up by the head, taking no special care not to pinch or squish the plush fabric of her little brother’s body. The giddy sorceress then carelessly tossed the toy onto her bed and proceeded to slowly walk over to where it was now lying helplessly. The immobile but still fully aware Derrick had no choice but to watch as his massive sister slowly approached the bed and leapt up into the air, inflicting the most devastating belly flop on top of his tiny form.


Several hours had passed and while Carley relished every moment of crushing and toying with her annoying insect of a brother, she soon began to grow nervous as the realization set in that her parents would soon become aware of her brother's disappearance if she didn’t return him to normal. Begrudgingly the witch transformed the battered teddy bear back into his human form, blocking the doorway to lay down the ground rules before she would permit him to leave. 


“Listen up you little runt. If you so much as breathe a word about this to mom and dad, I’ll turn you into a pair of socks and leave you like that for the rest of your stupid life.” She recalled the sensation of power that she felt, laying down the law to someone whom she deemed to be inferior. But of course she should have know that her threat wouldn’t be enough to keep Derrick’s stupid mouth shut, and so it wasn’t long until her parents bathed into her room, seething with rage over her sudden and callous disregard for the rules. She remembered feeling terrified when they threatened to turn her in to the BSA, having heard the horror stories about what the government does to witches who won’t comply. Carley had become overrun with emotions of fear and anger and in an explosion of pure spiritual release, the young goddess screamed, commanding her parents to keep their silence, to never betray her or her secrets to anyone. 


Now, Carley had at one time been able to influence the minds of those around her, but once the BSA learned of her nature, they imbued her parents with a sort of mystics nullification that protected them from being manipulated by their child and allowed them to regain their status as leaders of the household. This sort of nullification had become fairly commonplace amongst anyone in any sort of authority position or those who interacted with witches on a frequent basis. And no witch had ever been powerful enough to circumvent these safeguards, that is, until Carley did. She watched as the anger washed away from both of their faces and in that moment she knew that she would never be beholden to anyone else. She only lived to serve her own desires and she would work tirelessly to make sure that no one could ever stop her. As the years went on, Carly continued to exercise her abilities, using her parents to practice her mental manipulation and her brother to test out more…. “practical” magical applications. Eventually Carley grew confident enough in her abilities to withdraw from the recollection of everyone that she knew at the BSA, dropping out of her courses to spend her time exploring her powers on her own. It wasn’t until a few years ago that she decided it was time to try out some normal person things and so she enrolled in her first semester at Florida State University.


“Hi, is this seat taken?” 


Carley was snapped back to reality by the sound of a woman’s voice. She looked up to see the smiling face of a young, sweet looking girl with her hand resting on the chair right next to the one that Carley was in. The witch returned the smile and shook her head, quickly inviting the girl to sit and make herself comfortable. 


“No, no go right ahead.” The blonde gestures politely for the woman to sit and quickly introduced herself. “Hey, I’m Carley.” She said sweetly, extending her hand to her newfound friend. 


“Amanda.” The redhead replied, sitting down in her seat and pulling a textbook and a notepad, while continuing to rummage through her bag for something. Something that she was evidently having trouble locating. 


“Looking for something?” Carley asked. Amanda looked up from her own bag with a slight look of embarrassment painted on her face.


“You wouldn’t happen to have an extra pen would you? It looks like I forgot one.” Carley laughed as she pulled her own bag up from the floor and began rummaging through her own belongings. 


“Wow, unprepared on the first day. That doesn’t look good.” She joked, opening a small zippered pocket from within the interior of the bag. As her nimble fingers reached into the small pocket, she grabbed a hold of the tiny, shrunken man who must’ve been stashed away in that pocket ever since Carley first abducted him before the end of her last spring semester. The tiny man tried to struggle against his massive captor, but as soon as she touched his tiny naked body, he felt himself beginning to change. By the time her hand emerged from her bag, Carley was holding a simple blue pen in her hand, which she proceeded to offer up to her new friend. Amanda happily took the writing utensil, thanking Carley profusely as she unwittingly wrapped her delicate fingers around the former human being. 


The tiny man tried to scream as his seclusion came to an abrupt end, unfortunately when Carley first deposited him here so long ago, she had relieved him of the ability to speak. He kicked and punched at the massive fingers as they quickly came pushing into his prison. He knew in his heart that it was futile to defy the titanic digits but he had been along in this pocket so long, his instincts were calling the shots now. As soon as the giantess made contact with him, he felt a familiar, uncomfortable sensation as his body began to shift and change into something completely different. After only a few seconds had passed he found himself no longer able to see or hear, despite the fact that he was still somehow aware of what was going on around him. However, his analysis of the situation was quickly interrupted by the unmistakable realization that someone had a grip on his cock. As the giantess ran her fingers along the shaft of the pen, the helpless man felt more stimulation than he had felt in weeks, or months. Maybe years. He wasn’t even sure how long he had been left to rot in that tiny cell, with absolutely nothing to stimulate his mind. But now, understimulation wasn’t the issue. Now his mind was screaming for release as his member was being passed off from one gigantic college student to another.


Amanda happily took the pen from Carley, thanking her profusely and using it to jot down notes in her notebook. Carley watched through sideways glances as Amanda absentmindedly stroked her thumb up and down the shaft of the pen, mindlessly fidgeting as she processed everything the professor was saying. The blonde witch cackled inwardly as Amanda periodically brought the pen to her mouth, innocently rolling it between her lips as she considered how to convert the new information into written format. Carley had been kind enough to greatly increase the tiny man’s body with an abnormal sensitivity to touch, however such a luxury had to come with a price. As such, Carley ensured that it would be impossible for the conscious pen-dick to find release. No matter how far his new handler pushed him towards the precipice, he would never be able to take the leap into sweet, orgasmic bliss. 


Finally the class came to an end and as the students all packed their belongings into their bags and began flowing out of the lecture hall, Amanda reached out and offered the pen back to Carley. “Thanks for lending me the pen! Sorry if I slobbered on it a little bit haha. I’ve got a bit of an oral fixation.” She admitted, tucking her books into her bag and slinging it over her shoulder. “Hey do you wanna go grab a coffee after this? I don’t have class for another forty minutes.”

 

Carley took the pen from her new friend and brought it between her lips, sneakily battering the tip with her tongue as she collected up her own supplies. “Sure I’d love to.” And so the girls made their way out into the hallway, chatting the entire way. In fact, Amanda was so engrossed in the conversation that she didn’t even notice when Carley pulled the pen from her lips and let it fall carelessly to the floor. And although she didn’t bother looking down to see where the pen had fallen, Carley did let a small smile cross her lips as she brought her heel down onto the pen, shattering its plastic frame and letting the ink slowly spill out onto the floor.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you liked it! Let me know what you think with a review and thanks for reading!!!