- Text Size +

“Do you wanna go grab us a table? I’ll put our orders in.” Amanda asked, stepping into the line leading up to the coffee counter. Carley agreed and walked out into the fairly bustling lounge area where students would frequently stop between classes to get their caffeine fix while they caught up on class work or just chatted with friends. Scattered throughout the cozy room were numerous tables, chairs, couches, all of them fully occupied with students already. Additionally there were clusters of students standing around, all subtly watching for a seat to become available. Carley ignored the students who were patiently waiting their turn for a chance to sit and get comfortable, and she walked over to a small table in the corner of the room where a young couple were currently sitting close to one another, sipping coffee and watching something on a laptop. Carley smiled as she approached the adorable couple and placed a hand on the shoulder of the confused looking man, who seemed as though he was trying to determine if this stranger was someone he should know or possibly a friend of his girlfriend. 


“Pack your shit and get out of here.” Carley barked softly, but with an intense authority audibly apparent in her voice. For a moment it appeared as though both students were going to protest her out of nowhere demand, but before either of them could speak, their eyes began to gloss over and the look of rebellious anger was washed from their faces. Then silently, the young woman stood up from her seat, collected her things and walked out of the coffee shop. The young man however, stayed put, anchored down by the weight of Carley’s grasp. “You’re going to stay put.” She commented coldly as a steady flow of energy radiated from her fingertips into the muscular body of her latest victim. As soon as the witch removed her hand from his shoulder, the poor student began to disappear into himself, growing smaller and smaller until his body could barely be seen upon the soft leather seat that was being commandeered by this mysterious woman. 


By the time that the man had stopped shrinking, his mind was freed from the hazy miasma that had infected him when the witch first spoke. One minute he was watching videos with his girlfriend and the next he was standing on some vast, foreign landscape. Confused and panicked, the man searched for something or someone who might be able to help him, or at least figure out where the fuck he was. Suddenly, he felt his feet begin to sink into the ground beneath him. “What the fuck is this? Quicksand?” He thought to himself as he began descending even more rapidly into the strange, black substance. He tried his best to struggle out of the thick muck, but found it nearly impossible to wrestle his limbs back to freedom. Then, almost as if the substance had a mind of its own, a large bubble of the stuff shot up out of the ground and cooled itself around his arm, pulling him backwards so that he was now lying on his back in this apparently cursed swamp. The man continued to trash about, desperately trying to free himself, as to avoid drowning in this horrible mud, when suddenly the sinking stopped and the ground seemed to return to its normal, solid state, only now he was frozen in place by the hardened earth. 


Now that he was no longer in immediate danger of sinking into the abyss, the man felt his heart rate lower enough for him to collect his thoughts and look around at his surroundings. It was at that moment that he came upon the shocking realization that he recognized the sky beyond the horizon of this new world. It was the coffee shop. He looked over as best he could at the ground in which he was trapped and realized that he was in fact, still sitting in his same chair. Only now he was microscopic in size and somehow molded into the leather seat. “What the fuck is going on?” He thought, trying to speak the words but somehow he was unable to do so. None of this made any sense. Where was Leah? She could help him. If she could just manage to see him here she could help pry him out of the seat and they could go from there. She just needed to find him before…


And just as the thought crossed his mind, almost as if his terrified mind had somehow managed to conjure his fears into reality, he saw it. Looming high above him, he watched as a gargantuan woman stepped in front of the chair, bending over slightly as she appears to place something onto the table in front of her. He watched in awe as the planetary sized ass before him, bulged outwards, the generous curves of her form being contained just barely by the dark blue jeans that she was wearing. The tiny man stared up in awe at the incredible sight before him, only being reminded of the peril he was in as the gargantuan globes rapidly began to descend towards him. “Jesus Christ No!” He tried to scream as the intergalactic woman smashed her equally scaled rear end into the chair, burying him beneath a mountain from which he could never be recovered.


“Hey, sorry for the wait. The guy fucked up my coffee and then wanted me to wait in line again to order a new one. Ugh, such a pain in the ass.” Amanda complained, setting both cups onto the table in front of her before plopping down in the empty seat across from her friend. Carley watched with delight as the grumpy redhead smashed her ass down on top of the poor soul who happened to have made the mistake of being in Carley’s warpath this morning. She even giggled as Amanda tried to scotch herself closer to the table, using nothing but her shapely rear to drag the chair across the floor. 


“Oh, no worries. I hope they didn’t screw your order up too badly.” Carley commented, sipping from her latte and looking over to the service counter where she spotted the culprit who had provided her friend with bad service.


“Well there’s blueberry in here… I mean who the hell even likes blueberry in their coffee? I wouldn’t even be that irritated if the guys weren't a douche about it.” Amanda sighed with defeat. She wasn’t really the confrontational type and she certainly didn’t want to wait in line all over again, especially if it meant keeping her friend waiting. Carley’s eyes narrowed as she caught a split second of eye contact with the errant douche in question. The man looked confused by Carley’s death glare, but only for a second because in the blink of an eye he was no longer standing behind the counter. 


“I’ll trade you if you want, I don’t mind blueberry.” Carley offered, sliding her own drink towards Amanda who quickly denied the swap. 


“Oh, no need to lie on my behalf. No one likes blueberry coffee. I’ll suck it up, it’s not that bad.” Amanda chuckled, bringing her drink up to her lips and taking a small sip, working hard to hide her slight grimace. Carly chuckled as well, picking her own cup back into the air and hoisting it to her lips. As the blonde tilted the vessel, allowing its contents to quickly pour into her waiting mouth. She felt something tiny and solid bump into her lips. She set the cup back down, denying the intrusion entry into her maw, instead choosing to let it bask in the coffee for a while longer.


“Wow, that is scorching hot.” Carley said, smacking her lips and looking down at the small hole that allowed the caffeinated deliciousness to enter her body. And although she couldn’t see him, she knew he was there. Down in the ocean of nearly boiling brown liquid was a tiny barista who had been nearing the end of his grueling opening shift. After several long hours of conplicated coffee orders, he had been feeling run down and eager to go home and get in a quick nap to recharge his batteries. He felt bad because he had actually managed to screw up two back to back orders and was more than ready to let someone else take the reins. As he handed the last customer of his shift their order, the young man happened to catch a sideways glance from one of the customers in the lounge. She was sitting with the timid little redhead whose order he had just screwed up. He felt even worse. He hated when people were mad at him. 


Then as he turned around to head to the kitchen, the barista then opened his eyes to find that he was no longer standing behind the counter at work, but instead he was in a strange dark room that smelled incredibly strongly of coffee. His mind was then alerted to the fact that she wasn’t standing in this dark room, but he was in fact floating. Looking down at his feet, far below him he could see a dark pool sloshing back and forth. Before the young man could even consider what was going on, it appeared that gravity had remembered him, pulling him quickly down into the dark lake. The man plunged into the water below and was instantly met with the searing pain of being submerged in a boiling lake. He tried to scream as his head broke the surface once more, but no sound escaped his throat, only more liquid seeped in. “Jesus H. Fuck??! Is this coffee?” He thought, as his mind struggled to comprehend the intense pain he was being subjected to. 


Suddenly, amongst the various intense sensations being imposed upon the tiny coffee shop employee, he then felt himself being pulled into a large wave as the room around him shifted and pulled the coffee towards what was the only source of light inside the container. Once again he was pulled beneath the surface of the intensely hot ocean, his skin, eyes, ears, and even his lungs being scorched by the horrible liquid. He thought that he would surely black out from the pain and drown in this lake if something didn’t save him soon. Just then he felt his body come into contact with a strange wall that was sturdy, yet soft at the same time. Desperately the man tried to cling to the wall as best as he could as he felt the torrent of liquid begin to pull back beyond him, receding just as quickly as the first wave came in. Unfortunately his fingers were shaking from the burning pain and he lost his grip, sending the barista back into the hellish lake below. 


Carley continued to listen to Amanda’s story about her long summer road trip that she had taken with her sorority sisters last month. She periodically took sips from her coffee, being sure not to allow the tiny barista to pass beyond the barrier of her lips. At least not yet. Carley let her eyes stray downwards from her friend’s face, not yet ready to forget about the insignificant speck of a man buried beneath Amanda’s tight, jean-clad ass. She could still vaguely hear the poor thing struggle beneath the immense weight of the petite little redhead. Still she wasn’t content to just let him suffer under her sheer weight alone. The witch smirked as she narrowed her eyes and set in motion a fun chain of events for her unfortunate victim. 


Amanda paused in the middle of her story about one of her sorority sisters going topless into a pizza place late at night while a couple other sisters stole a few pizzas off of the counter. Suddenly she felt a gurgling sensation falling from her gut down into her intestines. As her cheeks began to flush, Amanda continued her story, shifting around in her seat trying to settle her suddenly upset stomach. Carley continued the conversation, but studied the girl as she began to squirm uncomfortably in her seat. She didn’t necessarily want Amanda to be uncomfortable, but the payoff would be well worth it. The witch watched intently as her friend shifted around in her seat, acting oblivious to the fact that Amanda’s colon was rapidly filling with gas, ready to escape and pool on top of the helpless little man trapped beneath her heavy cheeks. 


“Excuse me for a minute, I’ve got to go to the bathroom. Keep an eye on my stuff for me?” Amanda quickly rose from her seat and retreated to the privacy of the bathroom, relieved to not have to pass gas in front of someone she had just ment. Carley sighed as she watched Amanda rush off, giving a sideways frown towards the now empty seat.


“Lucky little prick.” She scoffed, turning her attention back towards her cup of coffee. As she focused, the young witch could feel the torment that was being inflicted on the tiny barista and such raw emotion made her feel incredible. Bringing the cup up to her lips, Carley gave her coffee one last gulp, this time collecting the unfortunate man inside of her mouth. In order to pass the boredom in the absence of her friend, Carley began to push the tiny barista around her mouth.


The barista cried with relief as he felt himself get pinned against the wall, feeling the ocean of boiling liquid pass by his body and disappear down the large tunnel nearby. He still couldn’t see through the intense veil of darkness but he could certainly hear the sound as the coffee was washed away. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out what was happening, however he couldn’t even begin to determine how in the hell he wound up in a giant cup of coffee, only to get slurped into someone’s mouth. Finally some light flooded into the area and the miniscule employee was able to confirm his suspicions. He was currently being pinned to the roof of the large wet cavern by a gigantic tongue. 


“Please, just let me go!” He tried to scream, finding himself still unable to speak. Suddenly the gigantic tongue pushed even harder against the roof of the mouth and the tiny man began to fear that his guts were going to come exploding out of his mouth. But instead, he realized that as the massive, slimy organ pushed into him, he began to get even smaller. By the time that the oral assault finally ended the tiny man looked up at the gigantic white obelisks that lined his captor’s mouth and thought, “Jesus Christ, I could fit between those teeth.” And then, almost as if to spite the insignificant man even further, Carley’s tongue began to position her toy in between two of her teeth, towards the back of her throat. 

 

Satisfied with her handiwork, Carley crossed her arms and sat back in her chair. Being in perfect control of her body, the young blonde felt a large gurgle coming from her stomach. The tiny barista struggled against the two massive, pearly stones that held him in place as he heard the ominous gurgling coming from the back of his tormentor’s throat. Finally the noise culminated in a burst of hot, thick air flooding into the cavern and worming its way into the small man’s nostrils. The cute blonde giggled at her unladylike burp. “Ha, almost as bad as my coffee breath,” she said softly, allowing only the captive barista to hear her taunt. As Carley watched Amanda return from the bathroom, she felt another belch rising up in her throat, only this time she kept the thick miasma of rank, breakfast laden air trapped within her mouth, not wanting her tiny plaything to miss out on a single breath of her foul gift.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!