- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long delay folks. It's been a crazy couple weeks. A wedding, an impromptu bachelor party and several days of work travel and I was just genuinely too exhausted to think about pretty much anything. Hope you enjoy!!!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Carley made her way out of the athletics building and back out onto the quad where hundreds of students were either strolling between buildings, shopping at cart vendors, or just relaxing in the shade of one of the many trees scattered across the quad. She walked out onto the large grassy field, waiting for someone else to catch her attention. There were countless students all gathered in their little groups and Carley considered just growing herself to a gargantuan scale and stomping everyone at once. She licked her lips as she thought about the time she wiped a small Irish villainess off the face of the planet. The experience was downright cathartic, she recalled, remembering how quickly the villagers began to beg for their lives as her massive form began to eclipse the sun. And while being a literal giantess was certainly fun, the young witch learned that the effort it took to hide the disappearance of such a large population of people wasn’t really worth it. Because while Carley had yet to encounter someone who could resist her mental manipulation, it was exponentially more tedious to erase bigger groups of people from the collective memories of their friends and families.


And so the young witch decided to continue on with her original plan, to find small groups of little humans to play with. She continued through the quad, waiting for someone to pique her interest. There were plenty of potential victims to choose from and she did practice a bit of drive by magic on a cute looking couple who were enjoying an early lunch in the shade of a tall oak tree. Carley barely slowed down to watch the hungry woman unknowingly scoop her suddenly microscopic friend up with her salad, only to banish him down the dark cavern of her throat. But oral play just wasn’t what Carley was looking for at the moment. Her tongue flicked over to where the poor, shrunken barista was still lodged between two of the goddess’ massive teeth. She battered the unfortunate man as if he were nothing more than an annoying popcorn kernel stuck in her teeth. Right now, she was in the mood for something different. 


“Oh, hello there.” Carley said softly to herself, upon seeing something interesting. Sitting with her back against a tree, there was a young woman, dressed in nearly all black. Carley looked the girl up and down with a smile. Oh how she loved to play with goths. Seeing humans tailor their whole aesthetic around worshiping some evil deity in the far fetched hope that they would be rewarded with the sort of power that Carley wielded on a daily basis. To her, this pathetic pandering to some imaginary horned lunatic down in hell was nothing short of insulting. If they thought that Carley was some sort of chosen one, a worshiper of a similar evil god, they were wrong. Carley didn’t owe her immense power to anyone. She was the world’s strongest witch in her own right and she wasn’t going to let this pale vixen think anything differently. 


Carley strolled towards where the goth was sitting, evidently enthralled by whatever book she was reading. A million different ideas began flowing into Carley’s mind as to what she should do with her new little toy. Perhaps she should crush her outright. She could squash her beneath her sneaker or just turn her into a little red smear under her ass cheek. No, that would be too easy. Why give the arrogant little insect a quick death, when she could stretch it out for a while? Maybe she should add her to the growing population of students suffering inside of her sneakers. 


“A toe ring? No, a freckle.” Carley thought, licking her lips. “Ooooh, maybe a freckle on my ass.” The young witch giggled as she thought about reducing this woman to nothing more than a permanent speck on one of her godly ass cheeks. For a human being to go from an autonomous member of society to an immobile, sentient speck of skin with nothing to break up the hellish boredom other than being crushed or farted on. Just the thought of it got Carley’s nipples excited. 


“Here Sarah!” A voice called out. Carley paused her stride as she watched a lanky little nerd run across the grass, up to the goth. He stood there awkwardly until the dark haired girl finally took her eyes off of her book and looked up at the thin man standing before her. Without a word she reached out a hand, causing the man to place a bottle of water in her grip. No Thank you’s were exchanged as Sarah cracked open the bottle and brought it to her lips. Carley watched, amused, as the nerdy man continued to stand awkwardly over the quiet goth. In fact, nearly three full minutes of silence passed before Sarah finally spoke up.


“How about a foot rub.” Sarah commanded, giving no indication that this was a question, rather than an order. But much to Carley’s surprise, the young man seemed thrilled to fall to his knees as his dark haired friend went back to her book, leaving him to start undoing the laces on her converse. Once both of the girl’s feet had been freed from their confinement, the thin man immediately got to work massaging the warm, damp soles. Carley cocked her head to one side, suddenly fascinated by the dynamic between these two. All around her, people were shooting weird looks at the pair, but neither of them appeared to be bothered by the judgement. 


“Interesting.” Carley said, allowing her presence to wash outward. Suddenly, none of the students passing by were looking over at the unusual pair, their presence being masked at Carley’s will. And although the nerd continued to diligently massage Sarah’s feet, the pale skinned woman lifted her eyes from the pages of her book as she felt the unusual sensation of Carley’s overwhelming presence. The two women met each other’s gaze, remaining silent as they studied one another.


“Do you need something?” Sarah asked, her voice loaded with irritation.


“Well, someone’s in a bad mood.” Carley said playfully, walking over to where the goth was sitting. The witch looked the girl up and down. And while it seemed initially apparent that this woman didn’t put that much effort into looking pretty, Carley could tell this wasn’t the case. It was a subtle distinction, but she knew that this young woman spent a lot of time cultivating the sort of look that would make people think that she didn’t care. 


“Oh, am I not smiling enough? Let me guess I’m much prettier when I smile, right? Well here’s a bit of advice. You’re a lot less annoying when you leave me the fuck alone.” Sarah barked back, eliciting a soft chuckle from Carley.


“You know, you were about two seconds from being turned into a freckle on my ass.” Carley took a seat by the tree next to Sarah. “So unless that sounds like something you want, maybe lose the attitude.”


“Oh yea? Is that it? Is the big bad witch gonna” 


Sarah’s comment was cut short as she noticed the man who was rubbing her feet appeared to be shrinking before her very eyes. She watched, amazed, as he continued getting smaller, a look of confusion and terror painted on his face. Finally the size change appeared to stop, but by that point the terrified man was standing no taller than Sarah’s actual foot. 


“Holy shit…” Sarah leaned forward, not paying anymore attention to the woman who had just threatened to turn her into an ass freckle. Instead she was fascinated by her admirer’s new stature. “He’s so fucking small.”


Carley felt a rush of endorphins as she waited for Sarah to start groveling for mercy. It was always so much fun showcasing her power to the mortals, letting their pathetic minds try to comprehend all of the horrible possibilities that she could open them up to. And although the begging never truly saved them from her twisted ambition, it could occasionally save them from a fate of spending ten thousand years inside of her colon. Carley was about to open her mouth when the girl did something that caught even her off guard.


“Hahahaha how’s this you little bitch.” Sarah taunted as she quickly slapped her feet together, catching the tiny man in between them. Carley recoiled at the unexpected flash of sadism from the pale skinned beauty. It was clear that the little creep was obsessively fascinated with Sarah, a relationship that clearly did not go both ways. 


“Wow. That’s-“ Carley began to speak, but Sarah cut her off once again. 


“I bet that fucking reeks.” Sarah exclaimed, laughing heartily. “I wore these socks Saturday, yesterday AND today. Haha” 


“Want me to make it worse for him?” Carley asked, causing Sarah to spin around and nod her head enthusiastically. Carley smiled and looked down at the tiny man writhing between Sarah’s damp socks. The witch then snaps her fingers (for dramatic effect, more than any practical magical reason) and the frantic wiggling became even more noticeable as the tiny man began desperately clawing at the grimey socks that held him in place.


“Wow, he didn’t like that at all. What’d you do?”


“I made him a lot more sensitive to everything around him. If the average human’s sense of smell is a one out of ten, I just cranked him up to a thirty six. Hahaha.”


Both girls laughed as they watched the nerdy little man struggle, his tiny pleas for mercy falling upon deaf, uncaring ears. Sarah continued to roll him between her two feet, slowly rotating the shrunken man towards her toes. The tiny man felt as if he was caught in a hellish riptide. Every inch he managed to gain over the rolling waves of sweaty cotton and flesh, was taken when the dark haired giantess repositioned her foot. Eventually he reached a point where he could no longer fight his pointless battle and he surrendered to Sarah’s twisted machinations. 


Once his head was caught in the putrid space in between the giantess’ toes, the raw stench emanating from the unwashed socks, amplified by Carley’s magic, caused something to snap within his mind. He began taking deep, rapid breaths, filling his lungs with the thick stink. Soon after, the broken man realized that he needed more from Sarah. The heinous miasma of BO that wafted out from between the goddess’ mighty toes wasn’t enough to satisfy his intense lust. And so he began to bite down on the coarse fabric, drawing large mouthfuls of sweat and grime into his mouth and choking as the pungent liquid filled both his stomach and lungs. The world soon became dark as the shrunken man drew his final breaths between his goddess’ feet, driven mad by the intense aroma.


“Oh whoops.” Carley said, feeling a sudden disappearance in the life force of the tiny man. 


“What?”


“Well, I think he might’ve drowned in your sweat.” Carley said with a light giggle, reaching down between the goth’s feet. She delicately plucked the tiny man off the ground and held him aloft. The witch noticed that Sarah’s gaze didn’t appear to one of regret or remorse, but rather one of curiosity. This goth was turning out to be a lot more fun than Carley could’ve hoped for. Then with no ceremony for the dead student, the blonde goddess brought the miniature corpse over her mouth and dropped him into her waiting maw. Sarah watched in awe as this mysterious woman swallowed the little weirdo with a single gulp.


“Holy shit.” She said, loving Carley’s cruel smile. “Wait… aren’t people going to like, I don’t know… come looking for him?”

 

“Oh don’t worry about that. No one is even going to remember he exists.” Carley said, looking around the quad. “Wanna find someone else to toy with?”

Chapter End Notes:

Leave me a review if you've enjoyed it so far!