- Text Size +

“Holy shit can you do that?” Sarah asked excitedly.


“No it was a one time thing. I drowned that guy in your foot sweat and now I can’t do magic anymore.” Carley replies sarcastically. The excitement on Sarah’s face was replaced by a look of playful annoyance. 


“Oh okay. You’re a smart ass, I got it.” 


The two women then set about the campus, looking for people to toy with. Once Carley assured her that she could pick literally anyone, Sarah began choosing victims at random. The first three were a group of girls that happened to cross their path at just the right time. Those three all met the same fate in the depths of Sarah’s stomach. Next, there was a single man who was sitting near the entrance to the dining hall. Sarah had Carley shrink him down to only a few inches tall, leaving him stranded on the bench where he had just been sitting. Then Sarah approaches the bench, pretending not to notice the miniscule man jumping up and down to get her attention. She continued to feign ignorance as she lifted her shoe up into the air only to bring it back down, directly on top of the terrified man, acting as though she were tying her shoe. It was only once she finally finished securing her laces, did Sarah finally make eye contact with the upper half of the shrunken man who could still be seen beneath her shoe. She gave him a single wink as she forced her foot downwards and dragged it off of the bench, leaving only half a man and a small trail of red behind. 


“Wow, you’re fucking sadistic.” Carley complimented as she and her new friend made their way into the dining hall. The unusual pair walked past the check in counter and found a table with a nice view of the rest of the cafeteria. They sat at the table and chatted for a while before someone came and dropped off two trays of food in front of them. 


“Wow, that’s pretty amazing.” Sarah said, impressed by the meal that her new friend had managed to conjure up for them. 


“I’ve been shrinking down people for you to murder and this is what you find amazing?” Carley said with a chuckle. 


“You know what I mean! I was surprised by the shrinking too, it’s just. I mean I love chicken salad with mustard. How did you manage to get everything exactly right?” 


“So, me erasing someone from existence is an easy pill to swallow. But ordering a sandwich is pure cosmic madness?” Carley replied sarcastically. Sarah just rolled her eyes and began working on her sandwich. The pair continued to chat, discussing Sarah’s collegiate ambitions before delving into the much more complicated origins of Carley’s unusual powers. 


“So is there anything you, like, can’t do?”


“Not really. I mean, I can’t really bring anyone back from the dead. But I can make anyone pretty much immortal so the only time someone dies is if I let them. Other than that. If I can think it, I can do it.” 


Sarah listens intently as Carley retells some of her favorite memories from her past. The young witch recalled the story of one of her earlier relationships. During the period in which she was first learning to project her strength, Carley had decided to make an attempt at interacting with regular humans. She made some friends and even started dating a young man named Thomas. Tom was the first person that Carley had really confided in since she had left her family to learn about herself. But eventually he let her down, like all humans eventually would. 


“Yea, Tom was the first time I ever made someone else immortal. Initially, I thought he and I were gonna spend all of time together.” She chuckled, embarrassed by how naive she had been. “I know, I know. But I was young and dumb and trusting.”


“So what’d you do to him?” Sarah asked.


“Well I realized that immortality is not inherently good or bad. In reality it’s simply a matter of endless amplifying your circumstances. So I took the blessing I gave him and turned it into a curse.” 


“Jesus Christ, details woman!”


“Well, Tom’s been many things. He spent years just being tiny. I crushed him nonstop. Then I just got kinda bored of him so I started turning him into stuff. Socks, sneakers, pants, shirts, you name it. Ha, he spent like eight years as nothing but a thong.” Sarah burst out laughing at Carley’s revelation. 


“Yea and eventually I just kind of forgot what and where he was. I mean in the grand scheme of things, what’s the life of one person.” Carley said, finishing off her salad. Sarah listened intently, but Carley could tell that something was off. “What’s wrong? Don’t tell me you’ve gone soft? I mean you’ve killed five people this morning alone.”


“No, no. It’s not that. I’ve just got a bit of a request.”


“Oh? Do tell.” Carley smiled as Sarah leaned in closer. This human was turning out to be more like her than she ever could’ve thought.


“Well it’s… it’s weird.” Sarah admitted.


“Weird? Please? Do you have any idea what happens to all the ships that get lost in the Bermuda Triangle? They’re floating around in my toilet. Every time I flush they just pop out of the tank again.” Carley laughed. It was nice to finally have someone to share all of her creative ideas with. She used to brag to her brother every time she did something new and exciting with someone, but he never really appreciated her creative genius. Sarah on the other hand, was struggling to control her laughter, having just learned the truth behind one of the planet’s greatest mysteries. 


“Alright fine. I don’t think I can top lost ships in my fucking toilet bowl, but here goes. I had this boyfriend in highschool. Young love, blah, blah, blah.” Sarah mimicked Carley’s synopsis of her own early life relationship. “Basically the piece of shit talked me into letting him fuck me up the ass and when I did, he fucking dumped me for Aleisha Carmichael. That fucking cunt.” 


Carley chuckled at Sarah’s slightly frustrated recollection of events past. “I like where this is going.” She said, grinning from ear to ear. 


“I want to fucking break him. I want him small enough to keep in my ass for the rest of his life. I want him to hate it. Hate it more than anything else he has ever experienced. But I also want him to need it. He needs to beg me to lick my fucking asshole and then he’ll cry himself to sleep as he does it. I want to own everything that he is. I’m going to-“


Sarah’s tirade fell off as she noticed that Carley had already fulfilled her wish. Standing in the middle of their table was Sarah’s ex-boyfriend, shrunken down to no more than an inch tall. The tiny naked man was frozen in place, both he and Sarah stared at one another for several long seconds. And it was the shrunken former lover of the goth giantess who finally broke the silence.


“S-Sarah…”


“Oh my fucking god…” Sarah’s voice boomed, shaking the tiny man to his core. She leaned down, bringing her head down to his level. “You’re totally fucked.” 


Sarah looked back up to Carley, whose smile appeared to be getting wider with each passing minute. 


“Is it done? I mean, like… is he…”


“Yep. Feel free to start stuffing. As much as he hates it, he won’t be able to resist your… natural perfume.” Carley chuckled at her coy wordplay. Typically she would’ve explained in excruciating detail what was going to happen. The look on a person’s face as they were told that their life would no longer consist of anything other than worshiping an asshole that could easily swallow them whole, it was one of life’s greatest pleasures. 


“Ohhh this is so fucking perfect. Tyler, sweetie… I don’t know how to tell you this, but I’m gonna shove you in my fucking ass now.” She plucked the tiny man off of the table, ignoring his incomprehensible squeaks. Carley had already assured Sarah that no one would be paying any attention to them and so the pale brunette leaned over the table, undoing the black denim pants that she was wearing and pulling them down past her large, round bottom. Carley let out a loud, obnoxious laugh upon seeing her new friend’s rear being draped in adorable, pink panties. Sarah shot an angry glare in the witch’s direction before retiring her attention to her tiny ex-boyfriend. 


Tyler kicked and screamed while he was trapped in the vice like grip of his somehow enormous ex from highschool. Not five minutes ago he had been in the middle of class, when suddenly he blinked and found himself standing in the middle of some gigantic room. And looming far above him was Sarah, one of the girls he dated back in highschool. “Why the fuck is she so huge?” He thought to himself as he looked around the room. Now, as he was whisked through the air by Sarah’s tremendous fingers, he was left to contend with the fact that she had just threatened to put him inside her ass. A threat that became even more horrifying when he was carried around, face to face with the massive bum. 


“You’re fucking crazy!” He screamed, not entirely sure if his voice would carry beyond the large curves of the giantess’ hips. However, whether Sarah couldn’t hear him or simply didn’t care, Tyler was quickly rushed towards the hem of the massive cotton underwear. As Sarah pulled back the waistband of her panties, Tyler became more and more frantic. “Jesus fucking Christ. You can’t be serious! Sarah, please!”


The giantess closed her eyes as she gently pressed Tyler’s miniscule body up against her anus. She shuddered as she slowly rubbed his shrunken body around the rubbery orifice. “Oh fuck that’s awesome.” She said in a hushed breathy voice,loving every single moment. Her tiny victim however, was not enjoying the process. As he continued to squirm beneath the immense pressure of Sarah’s finger, it was impossible to prevent the sour scent of her ass from taking over his senses. With every ounce of his remaining strength, Tyler pushed as hard as he could, trying to free himself from the giantess’ grip. However, as he continued to struggle, a single indescribable desire began to take hold of his mind. Suddenly, without thinking,Tyler stuck out his tongue and leaned forward.


“What the fuck?” He said to himself, shaking his head and trying to free his mind from the urge to lick the gigantic, rubbery orifice. But just as soon as he shoved the disgusting inclination out of his mind, it came rushing back into the forefront of his psyche with overwhelming force. “Jesus, no!” He shouted, planting his tongue against the sweaty ring. His stomach began to turn in circles as his taste buds cried out in agony. It was truly the most vile, disgusting flavor that Tyler ever had the displeasure of tasting. Despite this fact, Tyler found himself wanting to lick it again. 


“No, what’s happening to me!” He screamed, dragging his tongue once more across his ex-girlfriend’s wretched sphincter. 


“Oh my god, he’s licking my ass. That’s fucking amazing!” Sarah exclaimed, pulling her underwear and jeans back up and falling back into her chair. There were a few moments of silence as Sarah began grinding her ass into the hard plastic seat. But the jovial silence was broken as a loud, trumpeting fart echoed off of the seat and reverberated throughout the cafeteria, causing both girls to lose it in a fit of laughter. 


“Ahahahahaha what a little fucking freak. I hope he liked that, it’s probably pretty swampy back there.” Sarah joked, relaxing in her chair and pulling up her phone. “Oh shit, I’m gonna be late!” She cried, standing up from the table and grabbing her bag. Carley simply smiled and waved as her new friend rushed towards the door.


“I’ll bring him back after class!”


“Oh don’t bother. He’s all yours now!” Carley replied. Sarah squealed with delight as she hurried out of the room towards her next class. A soft puff of gas escaped her rear end as she jogged. She laughed quietly. So quietly in fact, that one could almost hear the tiny scream coming from inside her jeans.