- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone, I'm back for a bit! I know I've been super spacey with positing anything on this site and I want to apologize. It's simply hard to focus on writing anymore. Not sure if I'm just in a funk or if I'm just lacking creatively. Hopefully I can get back into this, but I'm unsure how often I'll be posting. Thanks to those of you who take the time to read and leave reviews. It's very nice to hear from the community. Hope you enjoy!

 

 

 

Carley let out a heavy sigh as she watched her other new friend scurry out of the room. “Great.” She thought to herself. Back to being bored. The young witch scanned the room, looking for something else to distract her for a while. Pulling out her phone, Carley checked the time to notice that a couple hours have passed since she and Amanda had parted ways. She sends out a text, offering to meet up with her friend to hang out once she’s out of class. 


“Hey let’s meet up after class.”


She got up from the table and strode out of the cafeteria. As she wandered around campus, Carley continued to mindlessly assault the unfortunate barista who was trapped between her teeth. She giggled as she battered the tiny man’s face with her tongue. Thankfully, she had kept the pathetic man alive, as he provided just enough entertainment to keep her satisfied while she searched for her next victim. 


Inside her cavernous mouth, the tiny barista silently wept as the massive, slimy muscle continued to crash into his face. He was thankful that she wasn’t eating any longer. The experience of being trapped between the giantess’ teeth as she chewed her sandwich into a disgusting pulp of meat, bread and saliva was one of the most horrifying and disgusting things he had ever been through. 


“Ha, that’s not even close to as gross as things could get for you.” A voice called out in the back of his mind.


“What the fuck?” He thought to himself. He was still unable to actually vocalize his thoughts. So how was it that someone was responding to his thoughts?


“So I can shrink you down and make it so you can’t burn to death in my coffee, but mind reading is just too ridiculous? Jesus Christ you humans are just a special kind of stupid.” The voice called out again as the massive tongue rose up and smashed into his face. The realization dawned on the tiny man, he was currently having some sort of telepathic conversation with his captor. 


“Hello? What is happening? Why are you doing this to me?” His thoughts began to race. Did he do something to offend this person? He wasn’t the sort of person to make enemies so why was all of this happening to him. Not to mention the fact that this whole thing was fucking insane! None of this should be possible, and yet he was being tortured all the same.


“Hey, hey, hey. Slow down. Jeesh. Your thoughts are like, super whiney and annoying.” The voice responded. Despite the voice being projected directly into his head, the small barista was able to determine that there was a feminine tone to it. So his tormentor was a woman? That was something, at least. “Oh, so you’re okay with this now that you know I’m a woman? Goddamn what a fucking perv.”


“What? No! I didn’t…” The barista felt embarrassment well up inside him, before quickly recalling his current circumstances. “Wait... No, this is fucked up. Let me fucking go!” The large tongue once again cooked up and began slowly caressing his face.


“Stupid little man. You don’t make the decisions around here. You’re nothing to me. To anyone, really. I mean, you’re like a little popcorn kernel stuck between my teeth.” 


“Please, why are you doing this to me? I just want to go home!” He begged.


“Home? Don’t be stupid. You are home.” The giantess’ voice boomed inside his mind. 


“Please, you can’t do this!” He continued to plead. However his last statement brought about a change to the woman’s currently casual demeanor.


“Can’t? Are you telling me what I can’t do? Do you have any fucking idea how fucking miserable I can make your life? Do you think this is bad? This is a goddamn walk in the park compared to the things I’ve done to people.” Suddenly, light began to pour into the cavernous maw where the tiny barista was trapped. An overwhelming sense of dread washed over him as he watched a single, manicured finger reach into the mouth before digging it’s sharp nail into his shoulder. The pain was excruciating as the malevolent goddess pried the tiny man out from between her teeth, leaving him partially skewered on her index fingernail. Cries of pure agony bounced around his skull as he found himself once again unable to die, but perfectly able to feel pain. 


Left immobilized by a miserable combination of fear, pain, and a mutilated arm and upper torso, the tiny man could only sit and watch as he was brought before the gargantuan face of his cruel captor. He was shocked to see that she was surprisingly beautiful. Her hair was blonde and had an unmissable sheen to it. It fell down to her shoulders and framed her gorgeous face perfectly. In fact for a single, solitary moment, the helpless barista almost forgot that this adorable woman was the architect of his current hell.


“Let me give you a little advice.” She said, her voice cold and terrifying. “You’re going to learn your place in this world and the faster you learn it, the better off you’ll be. So, I’ll talk to you again in like, a few months maybe and see if you’re interested in going back in between my teeth.” Too hurt to even mentally protest, the tiny man was left discombobulated as Carley brought him around behind her back, reaching down into her pants. Once again surrounded by darkness, the exhausted tiny resigned to his fate, as the gigantic fingers pressed him into a firm wall of what he could only imagine was the pretty blonde’s ass cheek. 


“Very perceptive dipshit.” The voice returned to his mind, continuing to taunt him as he felt a peculiar sensation take over his body. Eventually the searing pain from having his arm nearly ripped off began to subside, but the relief was quickly marred by the realization that he could no longer move. “Let’s see how spending a few months as an ass freckle changes your opinions on what I can and can’t do.”


“Please…” 


“Do it. I fucking dare you to try me here.” Her voice was dripping with venom. “One more fucking word, and I swear to Christ I’ll keep you immortal and teleport you into a fucking volcano.” And as terrified and uncomfortable as he was, the tiny man did his absolute best to keep any negative thoughts out of his mind. He recalled the agony of being boiled alive in an ocean of coffee and was terrified of the hurt that this devil woman could inflict upon him.


Finally satisfied with his torment, Carley tuned out of the man’s head and removed her hand from her ass. She flexed her glutes a few times, taunting her victim before she reached back into her pocket to take out her phone. She opened up a text message from Amanda and smiled. 


Wanna meet me in the library? I’ve gotta work on some stuff before my last class.


Carley replied and began making her way towards the massive building that housed the only library on campus. She was certain that she would make it to the library before Amanda did, so she could spare a few minutes to torment a couple more innocent victims. 


The pretty blonde witch pushed open the heavy wooden door that separated the library’s interior from the warm autumn afternoon. It was understandably quiet inside the building as Carley walked past the front desk and entered the large study area. There were more than a dozen fairly sizable tables, all of which had at least a few students working on their early semester work. Wandering over to an open space, Carley tosses her bag up onto the table, claiming a small portion of the table for herself and her friend. She pulled out her phone and sent a message to Amanda, letting her know that she had a spot saved.


Not the type of woman to allow herself to be bored, Carley began looking around the room, waiting for someone to catch her attention. However, the young witch was disappointed to find that everyone here was completely enveloped in their own studies and conversations. “Oh well.” She thought to herself, as that was a problem that could be easily rectified. She closed her eyes for a moment and let her presence radiate outward. It didn’t take more than a few moments before heads began to turn in her direction. Despite their best efforts, the other students couldn’t overcome the urge to steal glances towards the beautiful blonde. Occasionally Carley’s eyes would dart around to meet the gaze of one of her oglers, frequently causing her victims to quickly avert their eyes, lest they be caught staring.


The attractive young witch felt her lips curl up into a gentle smile. She absolutely loved feeling like everyone in the room was focused on her. Regular women were always envious of her, and there wasn’t a man she had met who didn’t find himself hopelessly desperate for her attention. And she didn’t even mind the horde of arrogant dumbasses who would inevitably come up and try their luck with her. She couldn’t be mad at them. They had no way of knowing just how truly out of their league she was and besides, it was always twice as fun to take a future away from someone who thought so highly of themselves. Carley laughed inwardly as she thought briefly of the time at spring break when she once tried to count the number of men she turned into vodka shots after they hit on her. Despite her inhuman resistance to alcohol, she lost count after a few hundred shots. 


Suddenly, the young witch’s smile disappears from her face as she catches something peculiar in her peripheral vision. At a nearby table, Carley noticed the three women who were trying their best not to cast envious glances in her direction. But what she found unusual was the single man sitting quietly, almost as if he was completely unaware of her. As her brow furrowed, Carley began to push more of her aura outwards in the direction of this irritating student, but still she could sense that his attention was caught elsewhere. 


Carley’s overwhelming presence quickly drained out of the room as she became singularly focused on the only person in the building who seemed not to even notice her. The witch looked him up and down. There wasn’t anything impressive about him. In fact, Carley couldn’t help but think he seemed downright invisible and the irony of this realization only proceeded to fuel her rapidly growing rage. Finally, Carley had her fill of trying to reason through what was happening and simply stood up, before walking over to the table where the plain man sat. 


“What is your deal?” She asked, slapping her hands down onto the table and staring angrily into the confused face of the man who had somehow resisted her. 


“Ummmm excuse me…” A voice called out from Carley’s left, causing the young witch to briefly turn to look at the source of the interruption. Sitting across from the plain looking man was another woman, clearly irritated by Carley’s sudden appearance at the table.


“Quiet.” She commanded, causing everyone at the table to fall deathly silent, before turning back to the man sitting to her right. “What are you?”


“Uhhhh, I don’t really…” He began to stammer, confused by this apparently insane woman before him. His eyes darted across the table, a subtle movement that Carley was too perceptive to miss. The powerful mystic narrowed her eyes and looked deeply into the poor, terrified student’s soul.


“What, her?” She asked incredulously, looking back over her shoulder at the woman who tried to interrupt her before. She looked the woman up and down and took account of every little detail about her, stifling an irritated chuckle. Nina was her name, as Carley had discerned as much from a cursory glance into the man’s memories and he was helplessly, hopelessly obsessed with her. She had long dark hair and a small, thin frame that did nothing to benefit the gothic, intimidating image that she was trying to cultivate. 


“What is it with these goddamn goths?” Carley muttered to no one in particular. She turned back to the man and glared down into his confused and slightly terrified face. “Alright listen up…” 


“David.” He muttered quietly during the slight pause in Carley’s tirade. 


“Yeah I don’t give a fuck what your name is. In fact I don’t give a single fuck about you. Do you have any fucking idea just how goddamn insignificant you are? You’re nothing, I’m a fucking goddess and you’re just a piece of goddamn lint to get ground up between my toes.” She slammed her hand down on the table. But just before she could render her perception of David into a reality, she heard a familiar voice call out from over her shoulder. 


“Hey Carley, I’m gonna grab a seat over here!” 


The blonde turned to see Amanda waving as she tossed her bag down onto the empty table and began pulling out her things in order to prepare for her studies. Carley smiled and waved before she turned back to David who was frozen in fear in her shadow. “Alright you fucking creep, new deal. You want to spend your whole goddamn pathetic life worshiping your little friend here? Fine. Have a nice fucking life.” Carley spat in a hushed whisper before turning on her heels and returning to her table to sit with Amanda.


“Jesus Christ!” David exclaimed as he finally released his held breath. He looked around at the other students at his table, curious to see their reactions to the bizarre interaction that had just unfolded. Oddly, it seemed as if everyone was still zoned out, fixed in an almost robotic blank stare out into the void. Except for Nina, that is. David stared nervously at his crush as she looked at him with a curious intensity behind her eyes.


“Uhhhh, Nina?” He asked, confused. However, she did not respond. Instead she reached her hand over towards him, silently compelling him to take her hand in his. Immediately he gave in to her will, far too excited by the prospect of sharing a moment of intimacy with the woman he had admired so much, to continue thinking about how strange this whole situation was. But no sooner did David touch Nina’s delicate fingers, did he find himself instantly transported to a terrifying landscape. Instantly he recognized where he was, although his mind would not allow him to understand how it was even possible. He looked up at the titanic visage of Nina’s gargantuan face as she smiled cutely down at him. 


“Are you ready?” She asked, her voice rattling David’s tiny frame as he was perched helplessly on her finger. 


“Nina?” He shouted up at the impossibly large face looming over him. But no response came from her lips, curled up into a thin smile that sent chills down the tiny man’s spine. The subtle movement of the giantess’ massive hand, while all but unnoticeable by the students in the library, felt like earthquakes to David. From across the room, Carley watched the thin woman bring one of her feet up onto her lap. She shook her head as she watched her undo the long zipper on the side of her tall, black boots. It took a bit of effort not to laugh as the young witch saw Nina remove her pale, bare foot out of the undoubtedly stuffy confines of her footwear.


“Have fun douchebag.” She taunted inwardly as she watched Nina carelessly rub her index finger inside the crevice between her big and second toe. As the pale woman wiggled her toes and placed her boot back on her foot, Carley turned her attention back to Amanda, forever pushing Donald out of her mind. “Donald? Damien? Ah, who fucking cares.”


David had to grab onto the ridges of Nina’s gigantic fingertip as he felt himself being carried through the air to an unknown destination. Eventually he felt the terrifying momentum come to a halt as the giantess’ massive finger slammed his tiny body into the ground. The pain was unimaginable and David felt as if his bones were going shatter beneath the colossal strength of just one of Nina’s fingers. 


“Nina…” He gasped weakly as the finger pulled away from his body. Light flooded into his field of vision as the shadow of the giantess’ digit disappeared and after a few moments of agonizing pain, David was able to piece together where he was. He couldn’t be certain of his exact size, but he couldn’t imagine that he was any larger than a single grain of sand and he was planted firmly between Nina’s colossal, sweaty toes. He looked over to his left to see that his arm was somehow fused into the skin of Nina’s foot. His right arm had suffered a similar fate, leaving David immobilized in his wretched prison. 


He closed his eyes and tried to get himself acclimated to his new fate. Desperately he began to breathe in through his nose, graciously sampling the acrid stench of Nina’s feet. Never in a million years could he have imagined that this is how his day was going to go. All those years of sitting around, hanging out with Nina, stealing quick glances at her feet. He dreamt of the day that she would pull her feet, ripe with sweat out of those well worn boots and place them against his face. Christ it wasn’t the way he had planned on sampling the sour taste of her feet, but he had been granted a gift all the same and he wasn’t going to let it go to waste. He only stopped lapping his tongue against the salty crevice when he noticed another looming shadow encroaching over him. His eyes turned skyward as the all too familiar black leather boot was brought back up towards Nina’s foot. “Thank you…” He whispered quietly, hoping his dark angel could hear his prayers of gratitude as his new prison was placed back inside the dark universe within Nina’s leather boot. 


Up above, Nina shook her head, rousing herself out of an unusual fugue state. She looked around the table to her friends who all seemed to have suffered a similar ailment. “Weird.” She said, laughing it off as nothing more than a little brain lapse. She then went back to chatting with friends, paying no mind to the empty seat across from her.

Chapter End Notes:

As I reread this, it dawned on me that the second half of this chapter was remarkably similar to an earlier chapter. Hopefully that's not a bummer for anyone. I didn't want to trash the whole second half of the chapter as I'm trying to get back into the story. Hope you enjoyed!