- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Back again! This one has some unaware content and I hope you all enjoy!

------------------------------------

"Oh my god, who even gives homework on the first day?” Carley sighed, rapidly growing bored with just sitting around watching Amanda do her homework. 


“Ugh, I know. O-Chem is just the worst. You don’t have to stay here, I don’t want you to be bored!” Amanda replied, giving Carley a halfhearted smile and a pair of puppy-dog eyes. 


“No, no it’s fine. I’ll hang out for a bit. I don’t really have much going on.” The witch replied. She still wasn’t sure exactly what she was getting from this cute little human, but through her long history Carley had learned to trust her intuition when it came to strong gut feelings. She couldn’t be certain why she felt the way she did about Amanda, but she knew that the answer would reveal itself to her soon enough. However despite the fact that through her studies of the arcane Carley has experienced the equivalent of several lifetimes, she never did grow accustomed to the tedium of human life. 


She would simply need to find a way to entertain herself as she mindlessly engaged in endless small talk with Amanda whenever she managed to remove herself from her books. Looking around the room, Carley searched for a new victim to continue her game from earlier that morning. There was something extra sweet about the challenge of tricking an unaware giantess into tormenting a shrunken and helpless human. And she currently had the perfect  preoccupied giantess studying in front of her. Now all she needed was a victim.


Suddenly, Amanda’s face contoured into an unusual display, causing Carley to look curiously at her. The redhead’s face twitched briefly before she leaned forward and shrouded her face with her inner elbow.


Achooo


The sneeze was quiet and downright adorable. “God this girl is too cute.” Carley thought to herself, chuckling inwardly at just how sweet and pure this woman seemed to be.


“Gesundheit.” Carley replied bluntly. “Feeling sick?”


“No, no. Just some light seasonal allergies. I swear!” Amanda replied with a giggle and a sniffle. As Amanda returned to her book, Carley was struck with a flash of wicked inspiration and reached down into her bag, coming back up moments later with a small travel package of facial tissues. 


“Need one?” She asked, offering up the small package to her friend. Amanda smiled and graciously accepted. The pretty redhead reached her manicured fingernails into the tissue packet and removed a single white square of paper. She brought it up to her face and as discreetly as possible, blew her nose into the paper before standing up and discarding it into a nearby waste basket. 


“Thank you!” Amanda said, offering the package back to her friend, but Carley just waved her hand. 


“Don’t worry about it. Go ahead and keep that, I’ve got more at home.” Amanda smiled and went back to her work, but Carley was already subtly working her plan into action. Suddenly there was another slight tingle working its way through Amanda’s nostrils. In a preemptive effort to catch her sneeze, the redhead quickly reached back into the pack of tissues and pulled out yet another sheet. Carley was the only person in the library who happened to notice that at the exact moment when Amanda removed the soft paper from the package, another student who had been browsing through a selection of books on a nearby shelf, suddenly disappeared. Carley smirked as she watched the adorable redhead blast the inconspicuous tissue with a buckshot of mucus.


“Ugh, sorry. Sometimes my allergies just flare up like crazy. It’s gross I know.” She apologized profusely to her friend, completely unaware that there was someone else suffering terribly as she balled up the tissue and once again discarded it in the trash can.


“Seriously don’t worry about it. You’re only human. Besides you look cute when you sneeze.” 


“Cute? Ha I doubt it. I’m practically leaking snot at this point.” Amanda scoffs, pulling yet another tissue from the pack to dab her nose. Carley smiled again, scanning the room just in time to witness a young woman walking behind a small post just as Amanda pulled the tissue, only to never appear on the other side. 


“Oh please, you’re just one of those people who looks adorable no matter what you’re doing.” Carley commented, playfully flirting with the adorable redhead. “I mean, I bet you fifty bucks there’s a bunch of guys on this campus who would happily volunteer to be turned into your tissues.” 


Amanda looked up at Carley with a look of confusion painted on her face. She chuckled and shrugged off the blonde’s unusual comment as she tossed yet another snot rag into the garbage. “Eww that’s so gross! What does that even mean?” She said with a chuckle.


“I don’t know… there’s some really depraved weirdos out there. I mean on a campus of this size, there’s like a ninety five percent chance that there’s one or two guys who would jump at the opportunity to get turned into tissues and used by a pretty girl.” Carley pressed her point by removing a single sheet of tissue paper from the package on the table and dangling it between her fingers. “I mean just think about it. Find yourself a witch who can do the job and you’ll save a fortune on tissues.”


“Yea I don’t think so.” Amanda replied, returning to her books. “I don’t think I could ever do that to a human being. It’s just so mean. And besides, I’m pretty sure any witch who got caught turning people into tissues would get prosecuted in a heartbeat.”


Carley smirked and took out her phone. “Yea, you’re probably right. But I think about it sometimes. What it would be like turning people into useful stuff like that. Just seems kind of exciting to me.” The young witch then took the tissue in her hand and held it flat in her palm and began to hover her head directly over the small white square. She gave it a sly wink before she pursed her lips and allowed a large glob of saliva to begin pooling in her mouth. Then the bubble of spit was unceremoniously dropped down into the tissue where Carley then crumpled up the bit of paper and used spit soaked rag to wipe down the face of her phone before tossing it out with the rest of the tissues that Amanda had already used. 


“Really? You could really use somebody like that?” Amanda asked, genuinely curious. “Doesn’t it seem mean? I mean how much of a life could someone live when they’re a tissue? You couldn’t just throw them away, that’s like murder.”


“I mean it doesn’t have to be tissues. You could turn them into something more….. permanent.” Carley said, trying to maintain a good balance between coy and nonchalant.


“Like what?” The redhead asked quizzically, now fairly hooked into the conversation.


“I dunno. Like… like a pair of socks or something.”


“WHAT? Socks? Oh my god that’s so evil!” Amanda shouted, only lowering her voice as she recalled where she was. 


“What? I don’t think it would be that bad.” Carley replied innocently.


“Oh come on. That would be nasty. Feet stink! Like even if you’re not doing all that much, after a whole day of walking around and stuff… that would be sooooo smelly. I mean how does it even work? If your sock is a person can they even smell? Or see? Or taste?” Amanda felt a small shiver come down her spine. “Nope. Uh-uh. Couldn’t do it.”


“Well personally. I would want them to keep their senses.” Carley replied with a sly smile that caused Amanda’s jaw to drop. 


“That’s so mean! You wouldn’t actually do that to somebody?”


“Hmmmmm I think I would. And if I ever get myself a pair of human socks, I’ll let you borrow them!” The witch said playfully, eliciting a shake of the head from Amanda.


“No thank you!”


“Really? Not even just to try it? Like what if it was someone who just looooooooves feet? Or somebody who did something truly evil and this was your chance to punish them. You’re telling me you wouldn’t put them on for just a quick jog?” She asked with a chuckle. Amanda remained silent for a moment, almost as if she were weighing out the possibility of a scenario where she would subject another human being to suffering beneath her feet.


“Ugh I don’t know. It’s so weird to think about. But you seem to have thought about it quite a bit. Is there something I should know about you?” Amanda asked, still maintaining the levity of the conversation. 


“I don’t know… maybe I’m a secret witch!” Carley said, a wide smile on her face. “Maybe I’ve been keeping people inside my shoes for years and now I’m looking for my next victim!” There is a moment of tense silence between the pair before both girls begin giggling. Amanda then reached down and plucked another tissue out of the pack, far too enthralled in the conversation to notice the coincidental disappearance of the man washing a nearby window. 


“Oh then I guess this tissue must be a real person then.” Amanda’s said, in a voice of incredulity. “I better not cover him in snot. That would suck!” The beautiful redhead then brought the tissue up to her face and began blowing her nose into it, making a point to draw out the process and make multiple passes back and forth to each nostril. Carley let a gentle chuckle escape her lips, but on the inside she was alight with excitement. This was going exactly how she wanted it to go.


“Oh no, guess you're practically a super villain now. You just doomed some guy to spending the rest of his life drowning in boogers.” Carley said.


“Ha! Just wait, maybe I’ll keep this thing on me in case I find a bathroom stall without any toilet paper!” As the words left Amanda’s lips, Carley felt a rush of endorphins flow through her body. Just the very idea that she could possibly have manipulated this sweet, innocent, kind hearted college girl into unwittingly using a random person as toilet paper was a high that she could ride for a long time. Amanda quickly laughed off the ridiculous notion and returned her attention to her books. “So why are you so obsessed with sock torture?”


“Oh I don’t know. I knew a girl in highschool who could do magic and I heard one time she shrank her brother and sat on him for an entire road trip across the country. I just thought it was funny.” Carley said, only partially lying. She did in fact know a girl in highschool who could do magic. In fact she knew plenty, since she had attended an educational program with the BSA. And one time she did in fact shrink her brother down and fuse him into the driver's seat of her parents car when she stole it and went on a nice little joyride across the nation. But she would need far too much time to fully discuss the numerous situations in which Carley had left her helpless brother to suffer beneath her ass, so for now she would relegate her magic stories to the third person perspective. 


“Wow, that’s kinda messed up.” Amanda admitted, this time keeping her focus on the book. 


“I don’t know. Siblings pick on each other. It’s natural.” 


“Really? Crushing him with her butt for a whole road trip? That doesn’t seem over the top to you?” She asked, finally looking up to meet Carley’s gaze.


“Nah. My brother was super annoying growing up. Do you have any brothers? Cuz it’s pretty typical for young boys to think it’s hilarious to fart on people. Sometimes it’s good to give them a taste of their own medicine.” Carley replied with a wink, eliciting yet another shocked chuckle from Amanda. 


“Oh my god you would not!” Amanda cried, her face painted with faux horror. 


“Oh please. If I was a witch, my brother would NEVER give him a break.” Carley replied again, her smile growing more and more sinister.


“But would you actually…. ya know…”


“What? Fart on him? Oh my god, you have no idea.” This time Amanda laughed uproariously. She didn’t quite believe Carley would actually do that to anyone, let alone her own brother. But the very notion was admittedly sort of funny. She imagined herself standing over top of a tiny person, sitting helplessly in a chair. She pictured flopping herself down cartoonishly on top of her victim and sitting back, allowing herself to relax on top of the tiny person. Amanda felt her cheeks flush red as she imagines allowing herself to let out a quiet toot while someone was helplessly stuck under her. 


“Jesus I can’t even imagine!” Amanda said, looking back down at her book.


“Oh I think you can.” Carley replied playfully, reaching down and pulling yet another tissue out of the pack. Amanda watched as another sheet of tissue paper was pulled out and tossed carelessly onto her side of the table. She looked up at Carley who was staring deep into her eyes. Amanda shook her head and gave her pretty blonde friend a large eye roll, before picking up the tissue like a matador’s cloak. She gave the tissue a quick flourish before standing up from her chair and gently placing the tissue down into the seat that she had just risen from. Carley’s heart began to race as Amanda turned back around and gave a showy wave of her arm over the chair before stepping in front of the chair. 


“I sentence you to my ass!” Amanda said in a pompous British accent before slowly squatting down over the cushion. She paused for a split second before dropping down heavily into her seat. Carley’s nipples began to get hard as she watched this sweet angel unwittingly play the part of judge, jury and executioner to this unfortunate human turned tissue paper. 


“Well what a lucky piece of tissue paper.” Carley flirted playfully. Amanda shook her head and rolled her eyes, wiggling her hips back and forth in the seat. 


“Shut up you weirdo.” Amanda chuckled as she returned to her homework. “You wouldn’t want to be my next tissue.” Both girls laughed loudly before returning to a more normal conversation. Eventually Amanda finished her homework and both girls got up to walk out of the library. 


“Thanks so much for staying with me that whole time. It was nice not having to just sit quietly doing homework and be bored the whole time.” Amanda said packing the last of her belongings into her bag.


“Don’t worry about it. I had nothing else going on so it was fun to just hang out for a bit ya know?” Carley paused as the pair began to walk away from the table. She looked down at the crumpled piece of tissue paper that had just spent the better part of two hours being squashed by Amanda’s impressively shapely rear. “Wait, what about your little buddy here? Do you want to take him home, keep the punishment going?” The blonde asked playfully.


“Nah just throw him away. Besides, he’s covered in farts now.” Amanda replied laughing off the whole thing as a joke. Carley returned the laughter and threw the sentient tissue down into the trashcan. The girls left the library and walked out to the parking lot where they exchanged a quick hug before agreeing to meet up at some point the next day between classes. Carley waved from the front seat of her car as she watched Amanda drive off and as soon as her car was out of sight, Carley closed her eyes. And as soon as she opened them, she was back in her own bedroom, sitting on the bed with a single piece of tissue paper in her lap. 


With a simple snap of her finger, the tissue was gone and in its place sat a tiny woman, no more than a few inches tall. The tiny being looked back and forth, pure terror streaming through her veins. She looked upwards at the face of the gargantuan woman who was currently towering over her like some sort of monster. When her terrified body finally allowed her to speak, she began to raise her voice to pose a question to this undeniable goddess.


“Excuse me..”


“Tell me something.” The giantess’s voice shook the tiny woman to her very core. “Did she actually fart on you?”


The woman was incredibly confused. What was happening? Did this woman not find it weird just how ridiculously tiny she was? And what kind of question was that? Why the hell did she want to know that?


“I don’t…”


“If the next words out of your mouth aren’t an answer to my question, then I swear to fucking god, I will smear you on the floor like a fucking bug.” The giantess’ sudden change in demeanor terrified the woman even more than the generally confusing situation that she found herself in. “My friend Amanda, did she, or did she not… Fart on you when she put you down on her chair?” 


“Wait, her friend? The redhead with the enormous ass? So all of that was real? Jesus Christ!” The tiny woman thought to herself. She recalled being incredibly disoriented after she blacked out in the library. When she finally got herself together she found herself unable to move and being held up by a very pretty looking redheaded girl. She recalled how sweet the girl’s face looked with her cute dimples and fair complexion. But then she realized that it seemed as if the girl was enormous. She had tried to scream as the redhead lowered her down onto her back before bringing the largest ass that she had ever seen down on top of her. The weight was crushing, and at one point it felt as if her body was being twisted up beneath the impossibly large cheeks that surrounded her. And then it happened. She wasn’t certain how long she had been trapped beneath the pretty redhead, but it had been long enough for her to give up trying to call for help. Suddenly there was a very soft sound of a breeze blowing past her. At first the tiny woman hadn’t thought much of it, but as soon as the scent wormed its way into her nostrils, she knew what had happened. She had just been farted on by a goddess.


“Yes, yes. Please just let me go. I don’t know what you want but your friend farted on me while I was trapped under there. Please just let me.”


“Oh my god…” Carley interrupted, shutting the woman up instantly. “That is fucking amazing!” The giantess let out a soft moan and the tiny woman’s spirit sank. In that moment she knew that her torment was far from over. Carley then rose up off the bed and began peeling off her outfit, letting her hefty breasts fall perfectly from her chest as she casually tossed her bra onto the floor. She then peeled her cute purple striped panties from her increasingly soaked nethers flexed her cheeks a few times for good measure. Once she was in only her birthday suit, she threw herself back onto her bed and plucked the tiny woman off of the bed and brought her up to her face. With a wicked smile, Carley snapped her fingers, causing a large vibrating wand to appear in her other hand, before looking down at the terrified woman. 


“Good fucking luck. I’ve never had a toy survive when I’m this fucking horny.” Carley taunted the shrunken thing as she brought her down to her already lubricated lips. It was going to be an incredible night…. for one of them, at least. 

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think, the reviews help to keep me writing. Thanks for reading!