- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone, I've had some momentum writing again and I've been working on this story for the last couple days. I've also got a more "gentle/nice giantess" story that I'm working on, but its pretty early in the process right now so you probably won't see any of that for a little while. If you've got any content you'd like to see or see more of in this story, please leave me a review and I'll see what I can do. Or, leave a review to just let me know your thoughts on the story so far. Either way, I hope you enjoy!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Holy shit that was fucking amazing.” Carley said between exasperated breaths. A thin sheen of sweat coated her entire body, caused by one of the most intense masturbation sessions she had ever had. As the final waves of pleasure faded, Carley carelessly fished a couple of fingers into her vagina and grabbed onto the leg of the woman who had just spent approximately fourty minutes thrashing about inside the vagina of the crazy giantess. She would have been long dead if not for the fact that she had somehow become immortal, a fact that only made her torment worse as she spent countless minutes drowning in Carley’s bodily fluids. 


“Just let me die. Please.” The woman croaked weakly. Carley rolled her eyes at the woman’s pleas. She hated it when they begged. Except for when she loved it. 


“Oh relax, I’ll kill you soon enough.” Carley sighed as she waltzed into the bathroom. She set the tiny woman down on the counter, but before she even felt her body hit the cool marble countertop, the woman had been transformed back into a sheet of tissue paper. Carley leaned down and gently lifted the lid on her toilet bow. She raised a hand up to her forehead in a sarcastic salute as she peered down into the clean, white porcelain bowl. 


“Good evening captains. Better buckle down. Big storm coming tonight.” The giantess said, taunting the litany of ships that were hopelessly piloting their way around inside of her toilet bowl. With a chuckle Carley spun around and dropped her naked ass down onto the seat. She let out a sharp yelp as the cold plastic of the seat shocked her warm skin. “Jesus H Fuck, that’s cold. I gotta get a self-warming seat.” She said to herself as she relaxed and allowed her bladder to begin emptying into the occupied basin below. She hummed quietly to herself as she peed, more concerned with making a mental note to turn someone into a toilet seat than she was with raining hot, acrid urine down on the hundreds of unfortunate souls who were lost to the Bermuda Triangle. 


Once the torrent of pee finally came to a slow dripping stop, Carley picked up the sentient piece of paper off of the counter and brought it up to her face. “Well, have a nice life I guess. You made me cum, like, super hard. So as a reward, I won’t make you soak up my piss forever.” The cruel goddess then brought the square of paper down to her lips and began to slowly dab up the remaining droplets of waste before dropping it down into the yellow ocean below. “Just for the rest of your life.” She said as she pressed the lever and watched as the powerful vortex began to wash away her urine, along with an entire fleet of long lost ships.


Satisfied, Carley stood up and lowered the seat before she walked to the sink and began washing her hands. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled at her reflection. “God I make bed head look fucking good.” She said confidently, taking a breast in each hand and gently bouncing them in the mirror. Once the young beauty got bored of admiring herself, she realized just how hungry she was.


“Ooooh Victor, I’m coming for you.” She cooed, walking out of her room and into a large kitchen that connected to an incredibly spacious living room. The witch walked up to the stainless steel refrigerator and opened up the doors. As she peered inside she spoke out loud in thought. “What to eat tonight?”


But inside of the large fridge was only one thing, a small, naked man who was bound to a single wooden chair. “Did you miss me?” Carley asked rhetorically as she pulled the small man out of the fridge and placed him on the countertop. The man screamed for mercy as Carley set him down. “What’s the matter Victor? Not excited for dinner time?”


“Please! Please just put an end to my torment. I have suffered enough for ten lifetimes. Please just release me to the lord.” The man begged, tears rolling down his face. 


“Awww, poor little Victor. Why would you want to die? I thought you had important work to do. A vessel of the Lord’s divine judgment, wasn’t it?” Carley asked sarcastically as she snapped her fingers, causing the chair and binds to disappear. Victor dropped to the floor, slow to get up due to his muscles tightening up after being immobile for so long. 


“I have begged for forgiveness. How much longer must I atone for my sins?” The man begged, falling to his knees before the goddess.


“Have you considered that there’s no more time to atone Victor? Maybe this is hell. Maybe I crawled down to hell, shoved the devil up my ass and am now dedicating all of eternity to punishing you. What do you think about that?” Carley was now shouting  at the terrified man. Little droplets of spit plastered his tiny body. 


“Please…”


“How many?” Carley asked, not wanting to hear his begging anymore. 


“Goddess please…” He begged.


“How many?” She reiterated, reaching up to press a button on their oven, causing the digital interface to light up. 


“Forty three, my goddess.” He replied, hanging his head in shame.


“Forty three young witches. Snuffed out in the prime of their lives. And to what end?” Carley asked, staring daggers down at the little man. But she received no answer.


“All because some little prick thought he was God’s fucking chosen one and considered witches to be an abomination…”


“Please.”


“How much time did you steal from them? How many years of life did you selfishly rob from your superiors, from my sisters?” Carley asked, slamming her fist down on the table. 


“Six thousand, one hundred and eighty seven years.” He replied somberly. That number was burned into his mind.


“Right, and how long have we been playing this little game?” 


“Fourteen years my goddess.”


“Okay then, we’ll discuss the terms of your release in another six thousand, one hundred and seventy three years.” Carley replied with a smile before quickly snatching the man up, bringing him up to her mouth and swiftly biting him in half. She felt Victor’s torso struggle in her mouth, for much longer than would’ve been typically possible, but Carley was quick to prolong his suffering. She tossed his body around her mouth for a while before she swallowed him, damning him to suffer in her stomach acids for the remainder of the evening. Unfortunately for the witch, Victor always left a foul taste in her mouth if she didn’t prepare him properly. 


“Ugh, fine.” She said to herself pulling a clear drinking glass down from a kitchen cabinet. Tossing his legs into the glass, Carley began to swirl the glass around, watching as the bloody remains of the witch killer began to melt into a dark black ooze. Quickly the ooze started to fill the glass and once it was full, the dark color of the ooze began to dissipate, leaving behind a crystal clear, bubbly beverage. The young witch brought the glass up to her lips and began to drink deeply. “Ahhhhhhh.” She smacked her lips and carried the quickly refilling glass into the living room with her where she took a seat on the couch. 


“You know what? Talking with Amanda kinda got me thinking about the family. I should go see them.” She said to herself. The petite blonde then stood up off of her couch and walked over to the front door of her apartment. She then threw open the door, but instead of leading to the outside world,  Carley stepped through the entryway and found herself inside the foyer of her childhood home. 


“Mom. Dad. I’m home!” She called out into the cozy three bedroom condo. She listened for the sound of footsteps as her parents quietly entered the room. Standing nervously before her, were two typical, middle aged suburban residents. Jason and Nancy stood quietly, waiting for Carley to make her first move. 


“Well, aren’t you going to give me a hug?” Carley asked, spreading her arms wide and tapping her foot impatiently. The Smith parents looked nervously at one another before turning back to their daughter.


“Uhh sweetie… you’re um… a bit underdressed.” Jason stammered, treading delicately around his godlike daughter. Carley looked down at herself and laughed. 


“Oh daddy, you’re such a prude.” She replied, snapping her fingers. As she did, a simple outfit began to materialize around her. She was now dressed in a pair of fairly tight gray sweatpants and a simple cotton tee shirt that rode up just a bit, exposing her belly ever so slightly. Carley then began to stride confidently into the house, chuckling to herself at it’s relative size compared to her own living arrangement. “So? No Derrick still?” She asked coldly. The Smith’s once again nervously looked at one another, trying to find the right words to appease their daughter. 


“I’m afraid not dear.” Nancy replied, causing Carley to take a sharp inhale. The sudden noise from the angry witch caused both parents to wince.


“Ahh well. He’ll turn up eventually. He should know better than to think he can keep hiding from me like this.” Carley said with a cheery smile before turning to face her parents again. “Now, one of you go get the book… I’m feeling nostalgic.”

Chapter End Notes:

Plenty more giantess content coming down the pipeline. I hope you enjoyed! Let me know with a review and thanks for reading!!