- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello everyone! I hope youre enjoying the story thus far. 

 

 

 

 

“Alright well I’ve got class in like ten minutes so I better get going.” Amanda said, pulling her phone from her pocket and typing into the screen. “What’s your number? We should totally hook up for drinks.” Carley smiled and gave her cell number to the short redhead and the two of them left the coffee shop, no one but Carley being aware of all the suffering that had just occurred. 


Once again alone, Carley checked her phone for the time. While Amanda had been a great distraction, Carley still had some time to kill before she would eventually return home and relax. Looking around, Carley searched for something to catch her eye, whether it be a person, a sign, a building… it could be anything really. She was the sort of person who tended to just go with the flow, since she was capable of turning literally any scenario into something fun. Eventually Carley spotted an attractive looking couple walking hand in hand towards the door of the building. Carley shrugged her shoulders and began to follow the cute couple. 


Eventually they all made their way into the gym building with the pair of attractive students splitting up to go into their respective locker rooms to get changed into their exercise gear. Carley quickly followed the cute girl into the changing rooms and watched as she stripped down and got herself equipped with a tight pair of leggings and a cute green top that looked both breathable, but form fitting. “Mmmm, hot.” Carley thought to herself as she approached the woman, stopping with her crotch mere inches from the girl's face as she was sitting down to tie her shoes. 


The pretty girl with the short, blue hair looked up to see who’s crotch was well within her comfort zone. Craning her neck up, her eyes widened as she took in the sheer beauty of the woman before her. She was stunning, with beautiful, platinum blonde hair that cascaded down to her shoulders, sparkling green eyes, and plump colorful lips that looked just so inviting, this was easily the most attractive woman that she had ever laid eyes on. Stepping up from the bench, the cute athlete managed to get a full view of Carley, standing casually in front of her. “Holy fuck she’s gorgeous.” She thought to herself.


“Oh you’re so sweet. You’re quite the cutie yourself.” Carley replies, stepping forward and causing the confused woman to step back closer to the corner of the room. The witch continued her advance as the intimidated young woman tried to stammer out a response. “Shhhhhh sweetie, it’s okay. Come here.” Carley ordered, extending a hand to the other woman who tentatively reached her own arm out and took hold of the witch. Carley then pulled the girl in close, leaning forward and pressing her lips into the cutie’s lips. The blue haired beauty was stunned for a moment but quickly shut her eyes and melted into Carley’s embrace as she felt an unusual sensation flood throughout her body. As the pair finished their embrace, letting their lips separate from one another, Carley looked deeply into the other girl’s eyes. “Go get em Cutie!” She ordered with a wink.


Carley walked out of the locker room into the weight room, following her new cute friend to see where her boyfriend was already standing and waiting. “Alright babe, ready to-“ The large man was cut off when the blue haired suddenly stepped up on her tiptoes and threw her arms around his neck, kissing him several times around his neck and face. “Woah, Jeesh babe. I missed you too.” He said, taking her arms in his large hands and pulling them off of his neck. “Come on, let’s get started.”


Carley looked around the gym for a good place to sit and watch the show, eventually deciding to sit down where another muscle jacked behemoth was putting in some work at the bench press. Carley waited until he had hoisted the bar off of the rack before touching one of his exposed knees, causing him to freeze in place with the bar held above his head. Satisfied with her choice, the young witch stood in front of the petrified lifter before she squatted down and placed her ample rear down directly on his crotch. “Ahhh perfect. Now time for some action.” She said, rubbing her ass into her chair’s dick. 


Looking back over to where the cutie had followed her boyfriend, a man that Carley was now calling “beast.” Cutie stood a few feet away from the beast, watching him stretch as she bit her lip. “Babe c’mon, you’ve gotta stretch before we lift.” He said, not entirely sure what had gotten into her. 


“How about you just stretch me out instead.” The cutie replied, stepping forward and pushing her large boyfriend onto his back, before mounting the confused man. The blue haired woman let out a loud moan as she moved her hips back and forth on the crotch of the beast, his shorts riding higher and higher with each stroke of her wide hips. The large man looked from side to side, his cheeks red with embarrassment as his girlfriend suddenly decided to dry hump him in the middle of the weight room. 


“What the hell is wrong with you?” He said in a loud whisper. However his girlfriend simply ignored him as she continued to gyrate on his groin and run her hands up his shirt, her breathing becoming louder with each gasp. The buff, beast of a man looked up at another passing student who was walking past the sensual display, but oddly enough the passerby seemed to either not notice what was going on or he simply did not care. Looking around the room, he noticed a similar lack of concern on the faces of anyone else in the room. As more and more blood left his brain and traveled south, the beast decided to give up his resistance and enjoy his girlfriend’s sudden desire for carnal entanglement. 


Carley watched as her little plaything finally won her battle of attrition against the big lunk’s uptight sense of decency. The blue haired woman leaned down and pressed her lips down into his, her drive growing visibly stronger with each passing moment. “Oh god, fuck me. FUCK ME!” She began to shout as her boyfriend's massive hands began to grab and grope her ass and breasts, massaging as much of her supple flesh as he could get a hold of. Carley continued to wiggle her hips back and forth, much to the chagrin of the athlete trapped beneath her, who was growing painfully erect beneath this stranger’s ass, but far more focused on the 185 pound barbell that he was currently still struggling to move. 


The beast sucked in as much air as he could when his girlfriend finally sat back up. He reached down tucking his thumbs into the elastic waistband of his shorts, wiggling beneath his still aroused girlfriend. “Babe, hop up for a second.” He asked, struggling to get his shorts passed the cutie‘s thighs. “Babe stand up a second, I’m-“ His sentence is cut short as his girlfriend grabs him by the arm, causing a warm, tingling sensation to radiate through his body. His stomach began to turn in circles and his head started to feel as if he were about to pass out. “I don’t feel so hot.” He said, bucking his hips and causing the now ravenous, blue haired nymph to tumble to the side. Quickly climbing to his feet, the man tried desperately to make it to the bathroom before he vomited across the weight room floor. Unfortunately for him, he only made it two steps before he fell back to his knees and began to black out. 


Moments later, the beast opened his eyes and took a child’s pose position on the floor, letting his forehead rest against the cool floor tiles. As the nausea began to pass, the man took a deep breath before calling out to his girlfriend for some help. “Babe I don’t feel so good. I think I need to go back to the apartment.” He stayed still, waiting for a response from his partner, but was instead met with what felt like an earthquake beginning to shake the building. Sensing the tremors growing stronger, the protective boyfriend pushed his discomfort to the side and lept up, looking for his girlfriend to help keep her safe from the impending disaster. But before he could call out to her, a terrifying realization came to fruition. “Holy fucking shit.”


Carley was smiling like a madwoman as she watched the still bewitched woman approach her now doll sized boyfriend. The shrunken man slowly retreated backwards as his suddenly massive girlfriend continued towards him, kneeling down to scoop him up off of the dirty weight room floor. “Babe, what the fuck is going on?” He shouted from his position inside of the Cutie’s tightly coiled fist. The tiny man looked up into his girlfriend’s eyes and where at one time he saw a sweet and gentle woman, now he saw only the eyes of a wild animal. “Jesus Christ, help me-“ He tried to plead with his titanic gym partner, but was quickly silenced as she dipped her fist down into the waistband of her tight spandex shorts, only to remove it moments later without the little beast. 


“Ha, nice.” Carley said aloud, getting up off of the poor student who was struggling to maintain his grip on the bar. She looked back over her shoulder, watching the blue haired cutie as she slid down to the floor with her back against the wall. She chuckled as the young woman braced herself against the wall, clearly overwhelmed by the frantic struggling going on within her pants. Carley figured that the passion spell would wear off within a couple of days. However, even if the little man survived her ravenous sexual appetite for that long, he didn’t have a particularly glamorous life ahead of him at only a few inches tall. If he was lucky, he’d spend the rest of his days as a sex toy. If he was unlucky…. well…. Carley could think of a few worse ways to treat a tiny little toy of a man. 


Eventually the young witch’s interest in the couple began to fade and Carley decided to head out of the weight room, eager to see where she would be going next. As she exited the room, the athlete whom she had been sitting on as she watched the show, finally felt his muscles respond to him again. He threw the bar back into the rack as quickly as he could, rolling off of the bench, onto the floor and began gasping for breath. One second he had been starting with his first set and the next, his arms and chest felt as if they were on fire, his muscles screaming for respite. “What the fuck?” He asked no one in particular, searching the room for some sort of clue about what had just happened. Curiously however, everyone seemed to be completely unaware of his presence.

 

Deciding that it was better to take it easy, he decided to skip the gym today and was about to head out when he saw some chick sitting on the floor across from him. She was breathing heavily and letting out the occasional moan as it appeared she was masturbating in the middle of the gym. Again he searched for some sort of sign that other people were seeing what he was seeing and yet again, everyone in the area seemed completely unbothered by the woman who was close to cumming on the weight room floor. “I shouldn’t have fucking transferred.” He thought to himself as he went back to the locker room. 

Chapter End Notes:

Another chapter down and an indeterminate number to go! Thanks for reading!!!