- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter more or less marks the end of the beginning. 

There's no better way to describe the caravan's thoughts on their giantess prisoner than EXTREMELY WARY. Because of this, half of everyone comes running when they hear her, and almost immediately the tent is filled with people, most of them unarmed and having just woken up. They surround her (at a safe distance) as they flow into the tent; she watches, sitting calmly on the ground, and lets it happen. 


It's Reggual who speaks to her first, being one of the first to arrive. "There's someone here after all? Where is he?"


"Oh you know," the prisoner speaks back. "Around. There has to be someone stealing something here, right?"


"After all? What does that mean?" Droki growls, rubbing his eyes as he enters. "Is there something you need to report, Reggual?!?!"


"Right, um, no sir. Nothing in particular," Reggual stammers. "Just a pony I found. Nothing to worry about at the time."


There's light murmuring in the crowd about this. Whispers of Reggual not doing his job circulate unchecked, and he's clearly embarrassed.


"More importantly!" He cries, trying to redirect the discourse. "What's this about someone being here? There's a robber? Speak!"


"Yes well," she begins. "There are quite a few people here, and not everyone is part of the same merchant's association. I would imagine that there's a good deal of stealing to be done. So someone's probably doing it, right? I mean, it's not unlikely that you rob from each other all the time."


She walks her fingers along her thick thigh as she speaks. Reggual is bright red. 


"You woke us all up for that?!"


"I'm not lying." She smirks, clearly toying with him at this point. "It's probably true. All I said was that there's a man stealing stuff. I didn't say now. Or even where. I'm sure someone is stealing something. Somewhere."


Her fingers walk their way up her torso and onto her left breast. They stop to sit on her nipple, the chain hanging from her wrist making a curved bridge to the pole.


"And that's it?" Reggual asks, his voice shaking with anger and embarrassment.


"That's it," she grins back.


"Why you..." he points his spear up at her. "I'll make you pay for this! You'll regret what you did!"


He charges her, and she calmly watches him take a stab for her foot, the closest part of her to him; he doesn't want to get within reach of her arms, after all. At the last second, and with amazing speed for her size, she swings her leg out of the way, and he flies forward to be right up against her torso, his face colliding with her left breast. her left hand darts up to grab his head, pushing it into her boob.


"You'll make me regret it now, will you?" She whispers in his ear as she leans over him, her tits just below his head even though she's sitting down. His eyes fill with terror as her fingers jump down and grab his spear from his hands.


She stands up, shaking the spear from his hands and the chains from her arms. It's only now that everyone can see that her hands are free, the shackles unlocked but left in place until now. The onlookers back away as she rises to her full height, glaring at all of them with a sadistic smile on her lips.


"How about I make you regret what YOU did to ME?"


*


She doesn't need to fight all of them. By the time she stands up and the situation can be seen from my perspective, half of them have already gone running and the rest scatter like bowling pins as she steps towards them. I'm actually left laying on my back next to a very confused Reggual, who is struggling to cope with the change in reality that comes with me. I can imagine the thoughts going through his head as he sees me appear from under her ass. There actually is a robber? He thinks. How is he so small?


I grind my teeth into a reluctant grin. Despite being tricked myself, the real suckers here were all these guys. That's right, bastards. Let's do this.


Now that she's standing I can take my knife from the ground she was sitting on. I waste no time going for Reggual while he's still sitting, but my swing goes short (predictably) as he crawls backward, only cutting a little into his knee. He goes to stand up. Oh no you don't.


I make another lunge but it's too late and he gets to his feet. Although he's still unarmed, there's no way I can catch him now, and he goes running away from me. I turn to see the giantess woman stomping away the rest of everyone here, bloody spear in hand. There are three scattered bodies at her feet. Despite having driven everyone away, things aren't looking good here. We've lost the element of surprise, my horse is still far away, and the camp in arming itself as we speak. My giantess partner (or maybe my enemy) was effective in winning the battle, but she had let most everyone escape the field to come back later. 


I briefly contemplate running off into the desert, but there was a reason I didn't do that in the first place. Without the speed and supplies of my horse, I'll be dead in a day far from any outlying town, if they didn't catch me first. No, I have one option now: try and turn this desperate situation around and take over this camp, with just the two of us. Uggggggghhhhhhh.


The giantess doesn't waste any time, picking up another discarded spear and stepping out of the tent.


"I hate to be a downer, but I think this is the worst situation for both of us!" I pant as I run after her.


"Wrong, sweetie," she glances down at me, her eyes barely acknowledging my existence. "I don't know about you, but I'm getting my necklace and heading out into the desert. You can fend for yourself here."


What. Does she have some way to survive out there? I wouldn't know it. But I also wouldn't be surprised.


A sudden panic washes over me as I realize what this means. "Take me with you! I'll die here alone!"


She waves a dismissive hand at me, turning away. "Says the double-crossing bastard. I'll pass; go ahead and die without me."


She rushes to the rock I put the necklace bag on (I have no idea how she knew it was there), and reaching up, she fumbles for the bag at the top. While she has her back turned, a man with a bow ducks out next to me from behind a wagon. I watch as he aims his arrow, ignoring (or perhaps not even noticing) me. I stand in a daze, looking at him. Even if I stab him now, he'll get his shot off at her. Well, let him. She's not on my side of this anymore; she might as well die here for all I care. Maybe I can steal my pony or a different house (if I'm lucky), and make it out of here while she's fighting them.


Yeah, I don't care if she gets shot. She deserves an arrow to the back at this point.


I lunge forward, and with one clean swipe slice through the bowstring with a twang, rendering the weapon useless. The giantess hears the string snap and glances over her shoulder at us. The man looks down at me in confusion, and I look back equally confused. Why did I do that? I don't care about her!


"What are you doing, man?" He turns around and kicks me in the ankle; I tumble to the ground, feeling the sharp pain burst from where he hit. 


"Are you insane, helping her?" He screams, kicking at me again.


He doesn't get to say anything more, as I see a shadow looming over him; the giantess has already crossed the ten meters between her and us. She kicks him hard, and he goes flying to the ground, leaving behind his broken bow at her feet. She stares at it for a second, then looks at me. 


"Did you just..." She begins, and then stops, somewhat mystified.


It takes a second for her to compose herself, but she soon speaks again in a lighter tone. "So, you want to come with me, boy? Promise me now to never try to rob from me again."


"I promise!" I'm in no position to try and bargain for that necklace now. If she can get me out of here, I'm going.


"Right, let's go." 


She grabs me by my outstretched arm and throws me over her shoulder, before turning and running. I wrap my arms around her neck, but I can't get my legs even around the side of her torso. Instead, I find footholds in her tangled hair, which flows down longer than I am tall. She lets me hold on myself, and sprints faster; I can see the ground streaking below me. Suddenly we're momentarily airborne, before crashing to the ground in a shallow ravine; we must have fallen around four meters, and she didn't even stop to breathe. She runs along the base of the ravine, still at hurtling speeds, increasing the distance between us and the camp almost as fast as a house could. At this speed, we'll be out of their tracking range before they manage to organize a search for us. And with that, we're away. My life in the desert with this giantess has begun.

 

I wonder what I'll eat and drink?

Chapter End Notes:

What indeed, little guy? It's truly a mystery!

As I said, this is the end of the beginning. The next few chapters get progressively more erotic, so stay tuned for that, if you want.