- Text Size +

“Trish, you messed up the numbers on these estimates again, if I didnt catch it, we would have lost a shit ton of money.” I said. Trish had been working here for about a year, and still had no idea what she was doing. I was almost certain she only got hired for her looks. Straight red hair, green eyes, plump lips, and a body like a battle axe. It would be surprising if she was less than a DD cup. “If this keeps up, I am going to have to report you.”

“Dont be such an asshole Brian, why are you always on my case?” She whined.

“Honestly Trish, you are awful at this job. You have no business even being here. Get your shit together or I am going to recommend you get fired. I cant trust you to handle things while I am gone.”

“Fuck you. Karma's gonna get you for talking to me like this. Just you wait.” She said as she stormed off. 


I sighed to myself as I  started wrapping up my work with the end of the day nearing. I felt a presence behind me and tensed, thinking it was Trish again, but was relieved to see Alice.  


"Hey Brian, got any plans for the weekend?" Alice said. 


Alice was a coworker that obviously had a crush on me. She was nice and all, above average face, brown hair and eyes, but while she wasn't fat, she was a bit pudgy, and pear shipped, with a virtually non-existent chest. Not my type.


"Didn't you hear? All the men in the office are being sent to work from home next week because of that virus."


"Oh yeah, that's crazy. It's hard to believe that people can shrink like that." She replied. 


"I'm not too worried, I haven't heard of anyone with it, so I'll just enjoy sleeping in and working at home until this all blows over." I said with a smile. 


"Haha well lucky you. Well if I don't hear from you next week, I'll come check up on you, and I'll bring my magnifying glass." She joked. 


"Very funny Alice" 


"But I actually wouldn't mind getting it myself, I wouldn't mind a boost up top." she said as she held her hands in front of her chest, cupping imaginary boobs. 


"Well that's my que to head out, this became a conversation I don't want HR to know I was a part of." I laughed as I grabbed my things. 


"Fair enough, well stay safe Brian, talk to ya soon!" 


I walked out of the office, but as I rounded the corner I bumped into someone, knocking them over. It was a girl I hadn't seen before, probably in a different department. But I wasn't paying attention to her face. She had a huge rack, and a healthy line of cleavage on display. 


Quickly catching myself from staring, I reached down to help her up. 


"Sorry about that, I didn't see you, are you ok?" 


"Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about it." She said as she took off again. 


"Damn, I need to visit other departments more." I mumbled to myself as I walked out. 


When I got home I noticed my neighbor Ms. Evans struggling with bringing in boxes from her car. She was a petite woman in her upper 40s, probably about 20 years older than my 28 years. She had two daughters, one a senior in highschool at 18, and the other a year older at 19. Her husband had passed away a while ago, so I often helped her out with stereotypical man jobs, like carrying heavy things for her. 


"Hey Ms. Evans, let me help you with that." I said as I ran over and grabbed the boxes out of her arms. 


"Oh thank you Brian. You're always so helpful. But you really shouldn't get too close to people with that virus going around. Not that I have it, obviously." She laughed as she gestured to her average bust. 


"I would never turn down an opportunity to help you, how else would I convince you to make me some of your delicious pies." I teased as we walked into her garage. 


"Oh that's right, I planned on making some apple pies tomorrow, Jessica just got back from college so I wanted to make something for her. Her and Jennifer are both doing online classes now. But I'll make an extra just for you and bring it over."


"That would be wonderful Ms. Evans. Feel free to just come in, I knew giving you a spare key was a good idea. Pie deliveries right to my kitchen."


"Anything for my borrowed muscle." She teased as I set down the boxes and we said our goodbyes. 


I went into my small ranch style house and warmed up some leftovers from the fridge. I typically ate in front of the TV like most bachelors and tonight was no different. The news was only talking about the virus and speculations on its origin and how long it would take to cure. Not wanting to obsess over it, I flipped channels until I found a marathon of the Lord of the rings series that was only a little bit into the first movie. I settled in and tried to make it through the entire thing but my eyes grew heavy near the end of the second movie and I soon fell asleep on the couch. 


_________


I woke up naked underneath a large sheet. 


"When did I take my clothes off?" I thought groggily, pulling the sheets off me. 


My head poked out from the sheet and I couldn't comprehend what I was seeing. 


"Why does everything look so weird?" I asked myself. 


It took a few moments before the sleep cleared from my mind and I understood what had happened. 


"Oh fuck. I shrunk." The virus that was all over the news got to me. I couldn't believe that it actually happened. How could I have gotten it? I thought it was overblown by the media. 


"What am I supposed to do now?" 


I climbed on top of the sheet, which I now realized was my clothes, and looked around. Everything looked so massive. It would take me hours to get anywhere. I racked my brain trying to think of what to do. There was no way I could pull my cell phone out of my pocket, but I had to get help somehow. 


"Ms. Evans!" I shouted. She was supposed to come by today and drop off that pie. She'd see the pile of clothes on the couch and notice me!

Judging by my surroundings, I had to be about an inch tall. I started to get nervous about Ms. Evans being able to see me. 


With nothing else I could do, I just sat down and waited. I had plenty to think about while I sat there. What would my life be like now? When would they find a cure? What would I do about work? 


After several hours, I heard a knock on the door. Since I obviously couldn't answer it, I just prayed that she would let herself in. 


Thankfully, a few moments later I heard the lock jingle and the door open. 


"Brian? Are you awake?" The voice of Ms. Evans echoed through the house. 


I heard the clicking of her shoes as she walked inside, but couldn't see her over the back of the coach. 


"Your car is still here, so I know you're home." She said as her feet continued to click through the house, presumably looking for me. 


The steps got closer and her massive form appeared in front of me. She was impossibly large. Like a moving skyscraper. I was stunned into silence for a moment, before I snapped out of it and started waving my arms and shouting. 


Her eyes scanned the room until they landed on the pile of clothes. 


"Boys. Always leaving laundry around the house " she joked to herself. Just as it looked like she was about to turn around, she did a double take and focused on me. 


"What is that?" She asked. She got closer and bent forward, bringing her billboard sized face close to me. 


"Ms. Evans! It's me! Brian!" I yelled. 


"Oh my gosh! Brian! You're so tiny!" She gasped. 


Her hand came forward and pinched me between two fingers, lifting me up in front of her face. It was an odd sensation to be flown through the air like that. Similar to a roller coaster. 


"You poor thing. You must have gotten that virus everyone's been talking about. What are we gonna do with you?" She asked. 


"I don't know, maybe take me to the doctor?" I replied. 


"They said on the news not to bring people into the hospitals unless it was life threatening." She said with concern. "But I can't leave you here. How about I take care of you until you get better?" 


"I really appreciate it, but I couldn't impose like that."


"Oh nonsense, it's not like you'll take up much room." She giggled. 


"Haha I guess that's true. Well then, thank you Ms. Evans, I really appreciate it. Before we go, can you grab my cellphone out of my pants pocket?" 


"Of course, and speaking of clothes, I'll find you something to wrap yourself up in before my daughters see you." 


She grabbed my phone and headed back towards her house. The journey outside my house was terrifying. I could hear birds chirping and cicadas buzzing. At my size, I was basically food for all sorts of things now. I was relieved when we got inside. 


Ms. Evans riffled through some drawers and pulled out some scissors and cloth, cutting it into a small square. 


"Here ya go, it's not much, but it should do for now until I can get some time to make something better." 


I took the cloth and wrapped it around my waist. It was pretty much a bath towel, but at least it concealed my privates. 


"Thanks! Wouldn't want to get arrested for indecent exposure." I joked. 


“Now, lets introduce the new you to the girls.” Ms.Evan said. She called up the stairs for her daughters, and a few moments later they both came down the stairs.

The two girls were complete opposites. The older sister, Jessica, was a typical ‘popular’ girl. Dyed blond hair, tan skin, an athletic body that she clearly worked on, and average C cup breasts. The younger sister, Jennifer, had a goth/emo look. Dark hair, pale skin, lots of piercings, and a body that was on the verge of being ‘too skinny’, and with breasts too small to even require a bra. 


“What's up mom?” Jessica asked.

“You both remember our neighbor Brian? Well hes going to be staying with us for a while.” Ms. Evans said.

“What? Why? That's kind of weird.” Jennifer said.

“You know that virus that has been going around? Well, see for yourself.” Ms. Evans pointed at me standing on the kitchen table.

“Hey girls, long time no see” I said casually up to them.

“O wow! Brian? You're so tiny!” Jessica said as she bent down to get a better look at me.

“He's like a bug,” Jennifer said.

“Don't call him that Jennifer, it's rude.” Her mom scolded. “He can't take care of himself at this size, so we are going to help him out until this all gets sorted out. He has always helped us out, like when he helped us move all of Jennifer's stuff when she moved to college, so it's time we returned the favor.”

“This is gonna be so fun, my roommates brother and father got shrunk, and the pictures she sends of them are so cute.” Jessica giggled. “And I can't wait to catch it myself” she winked down at me.

“Well, you two can have fun taking care of him, I am going back to my room.” Jennifer said as she went back upstairs.

“Don't worry about the mistress of darkness over there. It's gonna be so much fun.” Jessica said.


“I think we can set you up with a little in the family room. Is that ok with you?” Ms. Evans asked.

“That would be great, thank you so much.” I said.

The two giantesses moved around me like walking mountains as they looked for things to put together a makeshift bed. I was picked up and moved over to the coffee table and placed in front of a tiny (to them) pillow with a pink shirt over it.

“I know it's not much, but the pillow and shirt are both soft so it should be comfortable.” Ms. Evans said.

“And that's an old halter top of mine, but don't worry, it's been washed since I wore it.” Jessica said. 


I walked over and tested out the bed, it seemed nicer, and much bigger (proportionally) than my old bed. 


“This is great. It's like I am staying in a 5 star hotel.” I joked.

“Let's find a movie to watch, it'll be like a drive in theatre for you” Jessica said. She sat down on the couch and put her feet up on the table. The massive feet loomed over me and I tried not to stare. I didn't have a thing for feet, but the massive size of her perfectly manicured toes were hard to ignore. 


Ms. Evans went about her day doing household chores as Jessica and I watched a few movies. I wasn't paying much attention to the TV, as I was taking in my new surroundings. Everything seemed so massive now. It was hard to come to terms with just how small I was, and how quickly my life had changed. I was thankful for these massive women for taking me in. I couldn't imagine having to survive this alone, or god forbid, in the hands of a less caring person. 


I watched as the giant toes next to me wiggled around absentmindedly. The sheer power that they had was kind of terrifying. I wouldn't be able to let my guard down, it would be incredibly easy for something to happen to me in this giant world, even by accident.  


The rest of the day went by quickly, and the girls said their goodnights and went off to bed. I tucked myself into my new bed and drifted off to sleep.

____________________________________



I woke up to thundering footsteps coming down the stairs. One of the giantesses must be an early riser. The steps went into the kitchen and I heard a rustling around for dishes and food.

A moment later the steps approached and I saw Ms. Evans round the corner. The sight of her made my jaw drop. Her breasts had clearly grown. She looked to be about a DD, and they were very perky. Her shirt was stretched to its limits.

“Good morning Brian, as you can see, it turns out you are contagious.” She said as she gestured to her chest.

“I am so sorry Ms. Evans.” I said to her.

“Oh, don't be sorry, I rather enjoy the new look.” She laughed, giving her chest a little shake. She reached down and picked me up, holding me in front of her face.

“But you watch those wondering eyes mister. Lets get you some breakfast.”

I was carried into the kitchen and dropped on the table. She dropped a couple cheerios in front of me, and then settled down for her own breakfast.

Despite her warning, I couldn't help but stare at her new breasts. She was clearly not wearing a bra, and her nipples were poking through her shirt.

“I am going to have to go shopping for a new wardrobe today. I don't have much that will fit the twins.” Ms. Evans said. “The girls will be able to watch you while I am gone. We can't leave you alone at that size. Any number of things could happen.”

As if summoned by her words, another set of steps could be heard coming down the stairs.

“Holy shit, look at these!” Jessicas said as she walked into the kitchen. “And look at yours mom!”

Jessica was sporting an even larger pair of tits. Probably in the F cup range. Her shirt was pulled up, strained by her new figure, and exposing her stomach.

“Uh oh, seems like we both got infected. I'll have to take you with me to the mall today too.” Ms. Evans said.

“I knew having Brian stay here would be fun. This is amazing. Thanks Brian” Jessica said.

She leaned in towards me and her massive lips planted a wet kiss on my entire body, leaving behind traces of spit.

“Uh, you're welcome?” I said hesitantly. Jessica was always very attractive, but this new upgrade turned her into a perfect 10. His mind wandered just as much as his eyes did over her body. Luckily he could get away with a lot more at his new size. Her breasts bounced wildly as she moved around and spoke to her mother about their new developments. I was hypnotized by them and didn't hear Jennifer come down the stairs until she spoke.

“This is terrible. Look at me, I’m a freak” Her voice boomed from above. I looked up at her and fell back at the sight. She had grown the most by far. She must have been a G cup. WIth her tiny frame, and lack of breasts before, the change was startling. Her shirt looked comically small on her now.

“Oh honey, we all got infected, but it seems like it affected you more than us. I guess we all have to go shopping now.” Ms. Evans said.

“Wow, you are so lucky Jen, I would love to have tits that big!” Jessica said with envy in her voice.

“Lucky? This is awful. I look like some dumb bimbo now. And my back is already hurting. This is all your fault.” She said glaring down at me.

“Now Jenn, don't go blaming Brian. It was just a matter of time before one of us got it. And besides he clearly has it worse than you, so don't you go talking to him like that.”

“I’m sorry Jen, I didn't mean to do any of this.” I apologized.

Jennifer continued to glare at me and she mumbled something under her breath, that almost sounded like ‘you'll be sorry’, but I couldn't be sure. I was starting to get nervous when her mom spoke up.

“Well, everyone go put on some clothes that fit, and we will head to the mall for some new clothes. Brian, you're gonna have to come with us, we will take turns holding you.” The girls got up and started getting ready to go out.

“You can just leave me here, I'll be fine.” I said, but my voice did not reach any of them as they went about their day. I settled down and waited for them, not that I had any other option. 


A few minutes later, the girls came down dressed in the largest shirts they owned. Jennifer was only able to fit into a sweatshirt. 


"Jessica, can you carry Brian? My purse is too cluttered for him, and I don't have any pockets." Ms. Evans said. 


"Sure mom" she replied. "Going up"


Jessica picked me up and held me in the palm of her hand, level with her chest. I faced away from them, but I could feel their massive presence looking behind me. 


We all headed into the car, and Jessica sat up front next to her mother. The mall wasn't far, but it seemed like an eternity to me. It took all my willpower not to turn around and oogle the mountains as they bounced around after each bump in the road. 


Once we got there, I was carried inside and the first stop was to victoria's secret. The place looked very busy. It seems like the Evans girls weren't the only one needing a new size.

Jennifer rushed ahead and immediately grabbed a size that would fit her, not caring about appearance, and went to the dressing room.

“Damn, she must really be hurting without any support.” Jessica said. Ms. Evans and her took their time looking for bras that looked good.

“What do you think about this one, Brian?” Jessica asked as she set me down inside a green bra cup. “Haha, you look so funny there.”

“Well, it looks good to me. Fill it up with water and I could go for a swim.” I joked.

“I dont think Ill be filling them with water, but they'll definitely be full.” She laughed as she bounced her boobs. 


Just in time to save me from trying to figure out a response, Jennifer and Ms. Evans walked over. Jennifer was now wearing a bra, and looked much more comfortable.

“Ok Jessica, lets go try these on, a line is starting to form for the changing room.” Ms. Evans said. “Can you watch Brian Jennifer?”

“I guess, but I am going to head to some other stores and pick up some shirts. I will meet you both when I am done.” She replied.

“Ok, text me when you're done.”


Jennifer picked me up as Jessica and Ms. Evans walked off. I was a little bit nervous to be alone with Jennifer as she glared down at me.

“Ok you little bug, first you ruin my body, and now I have to babysit you. How about you get a taste of what its like to hold these up?” Jennifer pulled down the neck of her shirt and pulled back a bra cup, dangling me over it.

“No, Jennifer, its not my fault!” I pleaded. Those tits had to weigh as much as a house.

“Have fun” She dropped me and I plummeted towards her building sized tits. I bounced off her boob and hit the bra, just as she let it go and I was slammed into her breast. I was smothered by her massive breast.

She began walking and her breasts began bouncing wildly. The bra apparently could do little to prevent that. It was like the most violent rollercoaster I had ever been on.

It wasn't long before a thin layer of sweat started to form on her skin. It soaked me and the tiny piece of cloth I had for clothing slipped off and disappeared somewhere in her massive bra. Soon I followed my clothes and began to also slip down her breast until I collided with her nipple. The pink areola was much larger than my entire body, and the nipple was about half the length of my body. I grabbed her nipple in order to prevent myself from slipping even further.

I couldn't help but get turned on by the situation. The feeling of her soft breasts bouncing against my body was too much for me to resist. Just before I thought I wouldnt be able to hold it in any longer, the bouncing stopped and light flooded me.

“What the fuck? Why are you on my nipple, you little pervert?” Jennifer's voice boomed from above. She pinched me between her fingers and held me in front of her face. Her massive eyes locked onto my erection.

“Oh my god, that is disgusting.” She scowled.

“Im sorry Jenn, I couldn't help it, its just a natural reaction.” I pleaded.

“I'm going to put you where you belong, perverted bug.” I quickly descended to the ground, below me I could see her slipping off her shoe. I was dropped in the empty shoe, it was bigger than a car to me. The smell was overwhelming. I nearly gagged on it.

“You get to stay there, under my feet, like the pathetic bug you are.” She said, as her foot came towards me.

I ran away from her massive toes, to the tip of the shoe. They approached slowly, wiggling as they got closer. Soon I was pressed up against the tip, her toes just barely grazing me.

Jennifer began walking, and the violent steps were much worse than what I had experienced in her bra. There was no soft boob to cushion me here. I was thrown around, and quickly found myself in the clutches of her toes. They held me in place, and would scrunch my body periodically. They were damp and musty, and I was soon coated in the dank toe sweat.

I was stuck in there for hours as she continued shopping. Eventually she must have met back up with her sister and mother, because I could hear their distant voices above me.

“Where's Brian?” Ms. Evans asked.

“Oh, I put him in my pocket because he was tired and wanted to nap. Must be boring spending the whole day shopping.” Jennifer lied.

“That's so cute.” Jessica said. “Better let him sleep then.”

I swore as I heard my hope of getting out of here disappear. They continued to chat as they went back home. A few minutes after they got home, the toe prison released me and retreated from her shoe. I could feel the shoe get picked up and turned over, throwing me out into a waiting palm.

“Ok you little bug, if you tell them anything about what happened, I'm going to eat you. Got it?” She nashed her teeth threateningly.

“Yes, of course. I won't tell. Please just leave me alone.” I begged.

“Pathetic.” She said. Jennifer carried me over to her mother and handed me over.

The rest of the night went by without incident, as Ms. Evans and Jessica chatted, occasionally asking me questions. I was dazed from the earlier events and didn't pay much attention to them.

“I have to get out of here.” I said, realizing I wasn't as lucky as I first thought. 


____________


The next morning, I asked Ms. Evans to bring me my phone so I could text Alice. I figured that she would take me in, and it had to be better than risking being with Jennifer. 


My phone was so large that I had to run back and forth slapping the keypad on the screen to text. 


'Hey Alice, how are you?' I said as an opener. It only took a few minutes before she responded. 


'Hey, things have been… strange. There was an outbreak at work. Good thing you got out of here just in time.' she responded. 


'Actually, I have it too. I'm shrunk.' 


'What? How small? Where are you? Are you ok?' 


'Im about an inch tall, and I'm staying at my neighbor's'


'oh my God. Can I come get you? I can leave during my lunch break and pick you up.' 


'That would be awesome, I think I've overstayed my welcome here'


'Dont worry, I'll take care of you' 


With that taken care of, I felt much better. 


The Evans girls were all sitting at the breakfast table so I decided to break the news to them. 


"Hey, I really appreciate you all helping me, but my friend from work is going to come pick me up in a few hours." I said up to them. 


"Aww, you sure you can't stay?" Jessica said. 


"I don't want to be a freeloader forever. My coworker will be able to take me back to work, and at least I'll be able to help with reports and stuff." I explained, not wanting to let them know the real reason. 

 

"Well you are always welcome here if you change your mind." Ms. Evans said.