- Text Size +

Chapter 10: Sharing

 

The kaiju-woman really did want to share all this with her, but she couldn’t exactly grow Yoshimi to her height. Even if she had the spare matter for that, Yoshimi’s body might not be able to handle it. Plus, she needed all her size for herself--at least for now.

 

That previous bit of tender trust had let Aoi forget, just for a moment, that she was at war with the entire nation of France. Though she could probably handle them at half her size, why risk things?

 

Aoi’s light-blue-green foot was still smack dab in the middle of that throng of military. The army by her toes was still alive, barely. They were fleeing, starting up their trucks and just routing overall and every which way. It was a common sight by now.

 

With a smirk, she addressed them.

 

“You almost my killed my girlfriend, you know? I can’t really forgive that.”

 

With the Eiffel tower collapsed in the background, Aoi lurched her throat. Guttural noises rumbled just under her chin. She swished something in her mouth.

 

If they got to shoot at her, only fair she could fire back, right?

 

Patoo, patoo, patoo

 

From those deep viridian-lips came a salvo of spit-like globs. Each and every dollop somehow managed to hold together in the air long enough to splat onto a tank or group of sprinting, screaming soldiers.

 

It was thick, constricting, and burning.

 

“I hope you enjoy that biochemical mix. I loaded it with almost every toxin I could think up. It’s what little fuckers like you deserve. You’re lucky you didn’t harm a single hair on her, or I’d give you much worse.”

 

Aoi wiped her lips clean and flicked the reminder off at building whose steel and glass exterior sizzled.

 

With satisfaction equal parts bully and hauteur, the viridian titaness stepped over them. Through watery and melting eyes, a few caught sight of her expansive foot passing overhead. All heard the slam as it landed across an array of squat short city residences.

 

Aoi couldn’t contain her smile. Yoshimi was back and soon to be something more than the bugs at her own feet. They confessed their love to one another, and Aoi was still an irrepressible, unassailable colossus on the path to to an even higher state of being.

 

Inside the organ Aoi made, Yoshimi’s metamorphosis was nearing completion. It’d just be a few more minutes. The other nuclear plant was visible now: with its enormous cooling towers and shining stainless steel constructions all around. Yet, she wanted Yoshimi awake for that. They’d share that moment, and hopefully a few others before hand.

 

So, she had some time to kill.

 

First thing Aoi did was turn around and stomp on what was left of the Eiffel Tower. The tower had since cracked in half and fallen down sideways, but smashing it was on her ‘list’ of stuff to do in the city nonetheless.

 

Aoi waltzed over and flattened its wrought iron exterior beneath the heft of her ped. It was like stepping on tin foil: hardly any resistance at all. She curled her toes, bending the myriad lattice-work and thick bars it possessed. Too easy, but it felt nice. One of the more novel buildings she had the pleasure of placing her foot on.

 

With a twist of that foot she shredded its center, and she dragged her leg back, pressing down still, to slowly flatten it under the ball of her foot. The motion was not unlike stomping out a tube of toothpaste from one end to another.

 

“Well, that was something. What next...”

 

She swayed her tail side to side as she got to thinking. Even with all those rubble-laden footprints of hers dotting the city, there was still so very much intact. Paris was big, and even though no building rivaled her height, a few came pretty close. She waded towards them.

 

The sprawl of skyscrapers that made up one of the newer, more economy-oriented districts seemed like a nice place to mess around in. The army was scattered, reforming, so it was just her and the buildings for a bit.

 

Stepping onto some smaller side properties first, the kaiju-gal ran into a building that just crested her waist. She moved to the side then slammed it down with the side of her hips. The explosion of steel and concrete against her thighs felt swell enough that Aoi hip-checked its neighboring tower as well.

 

She set her hand atop a navel-high corporate HQ and squeezed. It was all so brittle. The ornamented top of the tower pulped beneath her fingers. The very tip of her fingernails pierced the windows with the ease of a wrecking ball against a sand castle.

 

A swipe of her tail and everything that dodged her steps was leveled. She walked deeper into the city block. Aoi’s thick back tentacles reached to the sides and pierced through the very few skyscrapers that dared to try and eclipse her bosom in height.

 

She kicked, stomped, and slammed the block to ruin. Just before wrapping up with the last few structures, she sensed something inside her.

 

Yoshimi awoke.

 

Much like Aoi when she recovered consciousness in the crater, Yoshimi was covered in goo. Unlike Aoi, she wasn’t also that same green-tinted-white goop. For Yoshimi, all that slime really was just to help her body move along.

 

She felt new: reborn. Also, bigger. Her legs and arms were clenched tightly to her chest in the cocoon. When Yoshimi stretched them out after her ‘rest’, they pushed against the fleshy encasement of her evolutionary pod. A curious thing: she felt that. Of course she felt herself pushing against it, but she also felt it being pushed against.

 

With a thought she tried to dissolve it. Success: the softly glowing flesh spread apart before melting into the wall around her.

She felt that too.

 

Without that cocoon of flesh about her, the slime surrounding Yoshimi slid off her body to pool by her feet. Stepping out of it, she began to take in the new changes. Her skin was a light green in tone; rubbing her fingers against it, she marveled at its new splendid softness. Any defects were smoothed out.

 

She went to squeeze some slime out of her hair and the ‘strands’ bent right into her grasp to make it easier. Her long head of black hair turned into green hair-tendrils of the same style: much like Aoi’s own had done. Her own sclera was black now; her own irises blue.

 

Reaching behind her back, she felt the thin tentacles from before along with some new ones. Instead of just piercing her, she had melded with them completely. Touching them, she felt them touched. Like wires, they connected her to the wall of the chamber: a chamber which seemed a little smaller and greener than it was blue now. She looked down at her toes and wiggled them. Something was definitely off with her scale, even though her petite physique seemed to still be in place.

 

“Aoi, you didn’t shrink, did you?”, she thought through the mental connection the two shared.

 

“No of course not. As if I’d give the humans such a gift. You’re just bigger now. Probably 16ft tall or so--4 meters.”

 

Yoshimi smirked at the thought. Being more than three times her old height had appeal, even without much to compare it too.

 

Yoshimi took a few steps deeper into the chamber, feeling the weight she now carried against the floor. Once again, she felt the floor as well as herself, and began to figure more out.

 

“Aoi, is this... are you sharing this organ with me?”, she continued.

“No it’s yours. Well, I suppose its still inside me, but I let you have control over it. As a show of trust.” said Aoi.

 

Yoshimi was speechless. This was all so overwhelming. The chamber moved on its own of course, like most organs did. However, focusing, the nascent kaiju-woman found she could indeed control it. She made a wall ripple here and there, then turned to the array of tentacles on her back.

 

Like her fingers, she could move and wiggle them. She tried tugging herself towards the wall and succeeded. Getting creative, she sprouted a tentacle from the ceiling and touched her back with it. It melded instantly into her main flesh: no piercing or pain needed. She tugged with that one while shifting the bases of the other tentacles up to ‘wall’, allowing her to hang in the ‘air’. The tentacles were the strings of a puppet, and she was the puppeteer of herself. It was a curious sensation.

 

“This... is neat. Gross, but neat. Are you seeing this Aoi?”

“No I wanted to give you privacy. I figured you’d need some time adjusting an-”

 

“Wait, how were you seeing earlier?”

 

“I wasn’t exactly. It’s hard to explain, It was more like I was sensing you, better than I am now. I did debate making an eye in there though, but I thought you had enough weird stuff to deal with as is.”

 

“I see. Well, let’s share our senses already, like you said.”

 

“Wait... are you sure?”

“Yes Aoi, wasn’t that the whole point? When you shared the feeling of stomping that army, I, well... that power... I want to feel that again. I want to feel more.”

 

“...plus, it’s a bit more entertaining then just watching all this flesh warble about.”

 

She waved her hand, shaking the fleshy chamber about some.

 

In addition to those mental words Aoi felt another, ineffable message. Yoshimi’s mind requested access to her senses, and offered her own in turn.

 

“Eager huh? You are getting into this faster than I expected. But of course! Like I said, we’ll be in this together.” said Aoi.

 

Aoi bridged the connection.

 

With a flood of awareness, Yoshimi felt, heard, smelled, and tasted everything Aoi did. The reverse was also true.

 

Yoshimi shared the sensation of hanging in the air with Aoi. Aoi could do a lot of things, but she couldn’t yet ‘fly’. It was a fun treat.

 

Aoi slid her foot through a nearby ankle-high apartment complex. She worked her toes into it, sliding the foot left and right to slowly grind down the concrete and steel into dust.

 

Yoshimi coo’d.

 

“Wait.” began Yoshimi. “We probably don’t want to fully share all our thoughts though.”

“No that would be, a too intrusive.”

 

“Yeah... ditto. Plus it’s important you are your own person too, you know.”

 

Both of them paused before erupting in laughter.

 

“Look at us and our healthy relationship.” quipped Aoi.

 

They each smiled, and felt each other’s lips curl up at the corners. A whistle echoed in the air. Smiles widened at what it was.

 

“Jets~” thought Aoi.

 

“Just for us.” thought Yoshimi.

 

“Seems the military is back. Now that you’re here, we can finally reach that massive nuclear plant you’re always geeking about. I’m sure you’re in no rush though.” said Aoi

“No.”

 

“Good, neither am I.”

 

Sleek black jets swooped down towards the 1100ft tall kaiju-woman. The outside world was thus far unaware of her relationship with Yoshimi, so from their perspective Aoi just stood in place for a bit, idly swishing her tail into rubble. The two lovers could mind-speak faster than they could talk, but not by that much. They stuck to words rather than beaming concepts to each other. It felt more ‘lively’ that way.

 

The crafts had some experimental weaponry. Fire rounds, spark shots. A few missiles. Nothing too crazy and certainly nothing that hurt. It was just another one of the army’s weak, though warm, massages.

 

Aoi readied her back tentacles to strike at them. A green-blue limb swatted one straight into a nearby luxury apartment, and another managed to snatch one up. A flex of its omni-directional muscles and the caught plane crunched.

 

Yoshimi purred. Their sensations of pleasure were linked too, and Aoi felt herself shiver right back, which fed Yoshimi’s adoration of her lover’s bigness, causing her to shiver again, which fed Aoi’s ego and so and so on in a spiral of titillation.

 

Aoi broke it with a thought.

 

“Yoshimi, why don’t you try.”

“Are you sure? I don’t want to try to control you, you know.”

“No it’s fine. It’ll be all yours for a moment. See if you can nab one of the jets out of the sky. You can see through my eyes, you should be able to land a snatch. They move so slow don’t they?”

 

Yoshimi found herself in control of one of Aoi’s back-limbs: the tentacle in the upper left. Three jets hurtled towards Aoi this time, and Yoshimi figured she could snatch up one.

 

“Move closer” she thought. “About a step or two.”

Aoi chuckled, then obliged. Her foot landed through more smatterings of human architecture. The jet in question got closer, launched its innocuous volley and then-

 

“Gotcha!” Yoshimi beamed. The tentacle lunged like a snake at a rat. The tip coiled around the vessel and held it steady. With a most minute flex, Yoshimi’s proxy tentacle crushed the engines so it wouldn’t get away.

 

The woman inside Aoi giggled. She had an idea of her own.

 

“Open wide~”

 

As the pilot lurched in her crumbled cockpit, his view shifted with the movement of that monstrous limb. Soon he was face to face with Aoi’s gaping maw and stuffed in. A heartfelt treat, one lover feeding another.

 

Aoi passed him around, cheek to cheek. The aircraft melted in her saliva, but he was safe. He survived long enough to ride the bumpy slope of her tilted down right down her throat.

 

Yoshimi rested against a slick wall of her chamber.

 

Aoi grinned. “Now you can understand why I eat them right? It’s not so bad is it.”

 

The smaller kaiju-woman giggled. Aoi reclaimed control of that limb.

 

“Let’s get some more on the way over.”, she suggested.

 

“Agreed~”