- Text Size +

Chapter 13: Bonding

 

The ‘egg’ was hatching. The next stage of metamorphosis completed. Blue-greenish fingers poked through that crack. The shell shook and split. More thin fissures crept along its surface. One arm pushed itself free, dripping thin cocoon slime down to the ruined city beneath. The limb was miles in length, and stretched out across the expanse of the now-obsolete nutrient tubes that helped turn Paris into a slimy mess.

 

Then another arm burst forth from the other side, and then... a third? The shell shuddered with audible cracking till at last Aoi burst fully free, ginormous, and changed.

 

That viridian skin tone remained on the titanic woman, a light, pleasing shade of bluish-green or greenish-blue depending on matter of opinion. Gone now were the tentacles that wriggled from Aoi’s back. The new form substituted them for an extra set of human arms extending from just below the existing ones.

 

The build was still Aoi’s: that sort of thin-fit physique fitting a track athlete. Her hair had shifted from viridian tentacles to thinner filaments of the same shade. Now, they had a soft glow to them, though the wiggling the ‘strands’ did made it clear they were as prehensile as before.

 

The face, too, was Aoi’s but with another new addition. The green-irised eyes of hers blinked open, their sclera now pure white. Above them opened a new set of eyes with light blue irises. These new peepers shimmered much as the green ones did.

 

The four-eyed, four-armed being gazed down at her toes and the mess beneath. Upon her emergence, all the fluid coating Aoi sloughed off to inundate the slimy rubbish that now made up the city’s remains. Her self-cleaning was as efficient as always.

 

The kaiju-woman loomed bigger than the city was tall, and if lying on her side she’d be almost as wide. A good 8 miles (12km) in height, she was visible from space now. It was from those satellite cams that nations watched the situation.

 

Aoi took Yoshimi into consideration with this new body. Yoshimi at last had means of her own to interact on a large scale physically. Both she and Aoi clenched their new arms, and Yoshimi, her mind bursting with excitement, stared out from her new blue eyes at the grey squares in the distance.

 

They spoke to one another, privately through their link.

 

“Amazing! Simply incredible Aoi.”

“Like I said, my body has a way of responding to wants and desires.”

 

“We’re beyond compare. We’re gods to them! Look at at your feet, the forests are patches of moss to us. Step on one for me, step on a city. I want to feel the country crumble.”

 

Aoi grinned. The metamorphosis was intense, but well worth it to her. Her foot now dwarfed her old size several times over and, at her lovers request, she set her sensitive sole down across a great sprawl of trees and townships.

 

Yoshimi coo’d into Aoi’s mind. The lower set of arms rubbed themselves across the main body’s taut stomach. Though Aoi still controlled all but the new arms and eyes, the senses elsewhere were still shared.

 

“Such power. We are divine!”, said Yoshimi.

 

“To them, perhaps” said Aoi.

 

Her cool attitude aside, Aoi loved this. The feeling of the land bending to her feet was like walking on a sponge with how much her weight mashed and crumbled the Earth beneath. Her and Yoshimi set their eyes on Reims: the nearest city from Paris to the Northeast.

 

Some military was stationed there, as in all cities by now. They were to help handle any Parisian evacuees. They weren’t prepared to get trod upon by a gigantic, godlike woman--or women? Theories abounded, but only the couple knew the nature of their interesting union here. The soldiers and the rest of Reims gazed upwards at every wrinkle of the titaness’s sole before it came down.

 

Teeming with marvelous architecture of steepled roofs and polished stone, the city was another historical treasure. From the vantage point of the cataclysmic being above, it was just a patch of grey and brown smaller than a floor tile in area.

 

“It’s all so pathetic from up here.” said Yoshimi to Aoi’s mind.

 

“It always was, but now it’s just easier for us to see.”

 

Aoi stomped upon it. Her foot filled the sky and flattened everything beneath to the thickness of paper. Billows of dust traveled with the intense shockwaves of air to level hundreds of yards around the step. Aoi wiggled her toes, purring as the two drank in their power.

 

“More” goaded Yoshimi.

 

Aoi shoved her other foot into the city. Her toes slammed into and over mobs of people and scores of buildings. She was at the point were any movie monster would cower before a single toe of hers, and the city did much the same.

 

Yoshimi, feeling it all herself, continued.

 

“More~”

 

“There’s only a little left~” teased Aoi. She leveled it all the same. Lifting her right foot up, she hovered its big toe above the last smatterings of civilization that still stood. It crashed down like a meteor and dug into the foundation. She doodled scribbles with it. The path of destruction she drew with just that single toe left furrows hundreds of feet deep.

 

Aoi had destroyed Reims with just two feet. Such was her power now; such was their power now. It was intoxicating to them both, but Yoshimi especially.


“More~” she requested, and Aoi was all too happy to oblige.

 

Suburbs and towns dotted the land. They’d be hard to see were their senses normal, but they were sublime now. Yoshimi was all too happy to point out any settlements during Aoi’s wander across the country. If close enough, Aoi would go out of her way to step on them personally. Many a town ended beneath her heel. Too far, and she’d just spit some corrosive saliva in their direction. The main lobs would inundate and entirely melt entire villages, though any roadways or nature along its arc would have to contend with the caustic rain it brought. Bits of the substance sprinkled off as it flew, after all.

 

Shortly into the stroll they decided their next target was Dijon: a small city a bit south. The chaos, the power: it was too much for Yoshimi. She wasn’t nearly as used to this as Aoi was. Along the way, Yoshimi took her own initiative. Her arms, the lower set on the titaness body, gesticulated like a conductor. Yet, it was Yoshimi’s mind that she actually reached out with.

 

Suburbs, towns, even houses in the middle of nowhere were uprooted with her mental might. The psychokinetic force took them and their foundations miles high into the sky.

 

Yoshimi didn’t need to speak for Aoi to know her plan. The titanic maw opened wide to take in the treats which her lover so kindly levitated inwards. All the humans on their floating cities held on tightly as the roof of Aoi’s mouth usurped the view of their sky. Saliva constricted them to the crumbling buildings and terrain at their feet. Together, Aoi and Yoshimi savored their taste and relished every gulp.

 

They were truly superior. The body they shared was a force of nature. Yoshimi could contain herself no longer. She crept her hands towards Aoi’s snatch, sharing in the sense of touch all the while.

 

The body shuddered.

 

“Here, really?” said Aoi.

 

“Please, you’re the one who fucked a skyscraper.”

“Touche”

 

The last trek of their short stroll was filled with the thundering moans and coos of Aoi. Every step of her clenched legs was a full body shiver as Yoshimi’s fingers toyed with her folds. Her pussy’s fluids fell to the earth and corroded anything they flooded over. Villages unnoticed by the distracted titaness found themselves melting in the fruits of their passion.

 

Yoshimi cupped Aoi’s breast with the right hand and continued fingering with the left. Aoi just walking, getting slower and trembling more with every step. She occupied her arms hugging herself tight or stroking the two limbs of Yoshimi: the only part of the body she could touch that belonged to her love.

 

So occupied were the duo’s minds that Aoi hardly noticed when she stepped onto the city of Dijon. The sensual barrage was building to a climax. Aoi could no longer stand. Her knees buckled as she straddled what was intact of the city. The feminine aura of her sex enveloped the city, and its people looked up in horror, running and flailing to dodge the beads of corrosive nectar that rained from above. Bits of it even diffused into the increasingly humid air to irritate their skin.

 

Yoshimi didn’t need to do anything but work her hands, and work they did. Aoi’s nethers twitched. Her moans intensified well past the point of rupturing eardrums and shattering glass. Her nipples, clit, folds: all pampered and pleasured by Yoshimi’s eager fingers. Too much ecstasy; too much love.

 

With a tremendous roar Aoi proclaimed her bliss to the entire nation. Her voice shook the surrounding forests. Her toes dug into the city they rested on. Above the city, Aoi’s womanhood quivered as its muscles clenched. The bounty of her climax was shared with the city. No normal nectar, the corrosive tide presented fanned out over the city’s center. Buildings sunk into it. The strongest stone eroded and dissolved in the fluid. People, of course, didn’t stand a chance. They melted, bones last. All writhed in its burning sting till naught was left.

 

The rich, held up in solid concrete evacuation shelters, found that even those structures stood no chance. The thick exteriors only delayed the tide. Soon, holes were corroded open and Aoi’s liquid love filled in to melt them down too.

 

The two were basking in the aftershocks now. A bit more nectar dripped down with the residual pulses of their climax. Yoshimi was eager to squeeze out every drop of sensation. Her mind mashed the city together in localized telekinetic crunches. The very idea of destruction appealed to her and accentuated each residual pulse of pleasure. When Aoi’s breathing returned to its normal rhythm, Yoshimi at last slid her fingers out. A thin rope of Aoi’s bliss was brought towards her lips to sample.

 

To their senses, it was sweet.

 

“That was amazing Aoi.”

“It was good, but it could be better.”

 

“What do you mean?”

“Through all that, I had nothing of yours to touch. You did most of the work down there Yoshimi; I didn’t even have a target.”

“Wait, are you saying...”


“Yes, I want you to have your own body. I mean, we can’t even kiss like this.”


“Are you sure?”

“Of course. We’re in this together now, but that doesn’t mean you have to be stuck inside me.”

 

“That sounds like a big change?”

“It will be, we’ll need more radiation. More matter. We’ll need everything the planet has to offer, and I have an idea how to get it.”