- Text Size +

 

Chapter 16: Frolic

 

They sighed into sides of each other’s necks.

 

“It’s nice to finally be able to hold you like this.” said Aoi

 

“Not that I minded the old setup that much but, I suppose it’s nice being able to move my legs again.” said Yoshimi. She brushed her foot against Aoi’s ankles and kissed at her cheek.

 

Aoi kissed back, then they turned to face the sun.

 

“We could eat that you know~” said Yoshimi.

 

“What would be the point, we’re already at the apex.” said Aoi.

 

“Size, mass, energy are mere playthings that is true.” said Yoshimi. She waggled a finger and space-time warbled, tugging the moon into her hand. A poke of her finger and it turned into a blue crystal sphere. Her eyes stared at it for but a moment till, bored, she shrunk it down till it collapsed in on itself, shattering into atoms.

 

“But, why not play around a bit? Our power, our senses, our awareness... Even when in this 4-dimensional trifle of a universe, we can still feel one another... love one another~”, she continued.

 

Yoshimi nibbled at Aoi’s ear. Aoi, the slightly sturdier built of the two divine-beings, grunted.

 

“Mf, I suppose you’re right. Still, let’s leave the sun where it is. I kind of like it there.” said Aoi.

 

“If you like it there, I like it there.” said Yoshimi, smiling.

 

“Please, you don’t need to flatter me. You can state your own opinions.” She slide her hand down the slim curvature of Yoshimi’s side. The green flesh shivered in response.

 

“I think you have a point though, just letting it stay there... A testament to our burning love~”

 

Aoi snorted. “Pfft. Corny. Besides, it’s not bright enough for that.”

 

Deep blue lips met deep green ones in a tender smooch.

 

“Where to then Aoi? You pick.”

 

The entire universe was spread out before them. Every atom was within their purview of knowledge. To the ascended lovers, it was like looking down at a sheet of paper, or a string, or a dot. Their perceptions exceeded mortal comprehension. In a span of time so short as to elude measurement, the two mentally conversed about a spot Aoi selected. Sagittarius A*, the very center of the Milky Way galaxy, and home to a supermassive black-hole. They jaunted there faster than a human could blink one’s eye--and with considerably less effort.

 

When they arrived they towered far bigger than the celestial body in question. Millions of miles in diameter, the black-hole seemed to be about grapefruit in size for the duo.

 

Yoshimi leaned in to look at it. Normally, getting close to a black-hole would suck one in. Not even light could escape such a thing’s event horizon. The pair, however, was unbound by the rules of this universe. ‘Rules’ seemed so trivial a concept now. Time trying to affect them was like a rain drop trying to stick to light. The very notion made no sense.

 

The other way around, however, was as easy as it was fun. Yoshimi’s nose brushed against the thing’s accretion disk, disturbing the swirl of stellar dust and warbling the mass’s integrity.

 

She giggled. “It tickles.”

 

Aoi grinned. “I can imagine. You can eat if you want.”

“Are you sure? We should share it.”

Aoi shrugged her shoulders. “I can have a bite I suppose, but it wont do anything for us. Even with all that radiation, that mass, it’s nothing.” She reached in with her light blue fingers and grabbed a lump of the super-dense space-object. To a naked eye it’d look like a mass of void, but the two of them could see the myriad energies and heat and radiations that made up its form. It could hide from human instruments and senses, but not theirs.

 

Aoi slid it into her mouth and swallowed. She chuckled “It’s not bad.”

 

Yoshimi was finishing slurping up her portion: namely, the rest of it. The space-time distortion vanished with the black-blob into the light-green gal’s gob.

 

“Mmm, see, you’re too goal-driven.” She swallowed. “I guess that’s what got us here, but now we can finally relax.”

 

She floated into Aoi’s arms again. The other divine hugged her close.

 

“I know.” said Yoshimi. “Let’s grace some lesser beings with our presence. There’s a galaxy only a few billion light years away. One empire controls a whole arm of it. Their home system has three stars.”

 

Yoshimi dragged her finger down Aoi’s naked stomach. Green fingers drummed her fingers against the taut blue tummy.

 

“We could show them just how insignificant they really are.” said Yoshimi.

 

Aoi purred at the thought.

 

“That’s what’s missing isn’t it? What’s the fun in power if we don’t lord it over others huh~” teased Yoshimi.

 

“As if you aren’t thinking the same thing~”

 

The two of them shared a giggle, and then they were off. If the universe were made of strings, then the pair were the world’s best violinists when it came to working them. The reality they deigned to swim in was so trivial to manipulate. The two god-like lovers appeared smack dab in the middle of the Gevvid home system.

 

A plethora of planets surrounded them and filled up the entire star system. They shrunk themselves down so that the average world here would be marble sized. It seemed like a fun start.

 

Between their faces were three lush planets, orbiting close together thanks to the advanced alien tech that propelled the Gevvids to interstellar dominance.

 

“Gevvids huh? To think they’re the ones that rule so much of this galaxy.” quipped Aoi via telepathy.

 

“It’s strange, they look so much like humans. The no hair is a bit odd, but the shape is so similar. What a lovely shade of gold their skin is too.”

 

“Curious things.”

 

They decided to share some thoughts with this alien race. They beamed their voices to every mind spanning the arm of the massive galaxy. The arm alone stretched for tens of thousands of light years, and the galaxy itself was on the order of hundreds.

 

“Hi!” said a cheery Yoshimi. “I hope you don’t mind if my girlfriend and I play around a bit with you all. We heard you’re kind of a big deal around this galaxy and all. Surely you’d be able to handle a couple of gals poking around~”

 

Aoi chuckled. “Let’s smash them.”

“Good start~” said Yoshimi.

 

The two slammed into each other, exploding the cluster of planets between them in a second of tingling bliss.

 

A second to them at least.

 

Yoshimi’s and Aoi’s perceptions spanned the universe along with numerous things outside its bounds. As such, they were easily able to see, from the Gevvid eyes, how their towering green and blue bosoms appeared in their skies. For those speck-scale aliens, a second was far, far longer.

 

The two were absolutely massive. Their bodies warped space and time, dilating it. A second stretched to far longer to lesser Gevvid minds. The two deities noticed and were delighted!

 

“What a treat, to experience time from two different perspectives.” said Aoi, still broadcasting their thoughts, though now to the entire galaxy. Why not? Not as though they anyone could do anything to them at this point.

 

“A paradoxical present only we’re able to unwrap.” said Yoshimi.

 

“We could fix it for them, let them see us in our time.” teased Aoi.

 

“Ah, but they should consider it a boon to gaze upon us for as long as they can. You are so beautiful after all.”

 

“As are you~”

 

They kissed, then turned to face the remaining planets. There were dozens, plenty for each of them. They silently agreed to handle a few on their own.

 

Aoi floated towards a clump of 20 planets, destroying a few Gevvid space fleets against her body. The space army had spread out vertically, not horizontally, so some crashed against her toes while others were blinked to dust by eyelashes hundreds of miles long.

 

Aoi pursed her deep blue lips to the side. Her green gaze shifted from planet to planet as she thought of ideas.

 

“Hmmmmm I’ll eat you, that seems fun. I think Yoshimi is onto something with this whole ‘try things’ business of hers.”

 

Aoi chuckled, then opened wide. The planets were drawn into her maw with telekinetic ease. They didn’t crumble or freeze or melt from the sudden disturbance: Aoi saw to that. She wanted them inside her.

 

Trillions and trillions of alien lives huddled together, gazing at their skies which switched from stars to deep blue mouth flesh. Once past her lips, time slowed to an agonizing crawl. It seemed as though it took forever for those lips to seal them in to their softly glowing doom.

 

Aoi swished them around a bit, battering the planets with her tongue. She could only get 8 of them in at once: the rest levitated outside her face, as though waiting their turn. A blue tongue coated with saliva drenched the worlds. For nostalgia, she made that saliva corrosive, just to feel planets melt in her mouth like chocolate. The taste was scrumptious, and she swallowed them down.

 

“Delicious little fuckers aren’t you.” she chuckled then sucked the rest in, gulping them whole. They went to a star-sized gut. The rippling walls of dark cerulean stomach-flesh ever so slowly writhed and shifted. Acids dropped. To Aoi, it was mere seconds till they dissolved, but they’d be there much longer, gazing up at a glowing glob of stomach fluid which took forever to plop upon them.

 

Yoshimi had two dozen or so planets of her own. She smiled wide at them, showing off those perfect white teeth of hers.

 

“You know, back when I was on my home planet, I never got to feel what it was like to step on something just by myself.”

 

The slighter divine snapper her fingers and one of the planets moved by her toes. She curled the digits around the life-teeming orb and squeezed, crushing it into dust that flew away from her perfect mint-green skin.

 

She projected her purring coo into their minds. “Hmm, fun, but I think I should get more of you in one go. Also, I need a surface to walk on. That should make the experience more authentic~”

 

Yoshimi placed her feet down on the floor she just made. Another snap of her fingers--for show, not need--and all those marble-like planets found gravity affecting them. They dropped to the invisible floor and bounced. Normally, they’d fracture into atoms from such a force, but Yoshimi kept them safe and intact. Not a single building was out of place: though all those quadrillions of Gevvids got a bit disoriented.

 

She giggled, waiting for them to settle down. Once they did, she waved her hand to spread them out much like the cities and forests of Earth were.

 

“Perfect~” she beamed.

 

As a human, Yoshimi was slim, meek. Certainly healthy, she was nevertheless short and lightweight enough to not make much of a sound walking around. Since on the path to divinity, however, her shyness faded as her power grew. It was good to feel invincible, untouchable. Her thoughts could shatter stars now, and her feet could snuff out planets.

 

She would prove as much just now.

 

A soft, light-green, wrinkled sole loomed above the sky of 5 planets at once. Her smile widened, delighted at what they saw.

 

“Ah, my foot looks so cute from down there. I hope you enjoy it.”

 

She giggled. Sadism fit her like a glove: who knew!

 

Yoshimi stepped down, savoring it. The crust broke and rumbled. She went oh so slowly. Entire countries slipped into the wrinkles and whorls near the front of her foot. Just a bit more pressure and the foot broke through. The planets were squashed flat between an incomprehensible weight of foot and an impossibly strong telekinetic floor. When an unstoppable force met an immovable object, it seems whatever between them was done for.

 

Yoshimi bit her lower lip and let out a muffled, galaxy spanning coo.

 

“Such fun~”

 

Laughing, she finished the other planets off: stomp by stomp. She didn’t savor them nearly as much. If anything, each annihilation beneath her soles only made her want more and faster. Her steps quaked their ears: a special touch she added with her powers. She felt like a real giant: bigger even. Immense. This ancient, advanced civilization could do nothing against the lowest part of her body.

 

One planet left. Grinning down from above, she set her big toe upon it and twitched it. An instant later and the world was but dust. Though she went fast, the space-time her bulk warped made it so each and every one of those poor souls got plenty of time with her foot: comparatively speaking of course.

 

The two reconvened in the middle of the star system, bumping into each other and landing their hands to each others hips.

 

“Well you certainly finished them up fast.” said Yoshimi, smiling.

 

“You’re one to talk. It was like you were stamping out a fire over there.” said Aoi, grinning in turn.

 

Yoshimi nested her head in Aoi’s chest. Aoi was still the taller of the two here, albeit just a tad.

 

“Mmmf I just can’t help it. We’re so amazing. You’re so amazing.”

 

Aoi smooched Yoshimi’s forehead.


“Let’s finish this place up, then share a snack again. Maybe something more?~” said Aoi.

 

Yoshimi turned to face the three stars of this system. Each one was wrapped in a most impressive looking shell of metal and plasma-filled crystals.

 

“Oh I forgot to mention, but those are Dyson spheres as you know. This is a very advanced empire.” Said Yoshimi.

 

“Pfft, I’m sure they feel real advanced in my stomach juices. C’mon.” said Aoi.

 

A moment later and they were next to the three Dyson spheres, having grown tall enough that these captured stars were but grapes in scale.

 

Each grabbed one and fed it to the other. They each looked at the third sphere, and debated to themselves how to deal with it.

 

Why they’d both eat it of course. With a single thought, Yoshimi duplicated it. Every atom of it was cloned and repositioned tens of thousands miles to the side. The two laughed with one another, then engulfed their treats.

 

This second time around, they chomped on it. The advanced technology coating the stars shattered, filling their mouth with warm, energizing star-stuff. They let plasma simmered over their taste-buds a few seconds before swallowing in tandem.

 

“Once again, not bad.” said Aoi.

 

“A fun appetizer, but let’s get to the entree.”

 

Aoi nodded and a second later the two were gone.