- Text Size +

 

 

 

Hi readers out there in the Greater Omniverse. My name is Sidney. I’m an average, relatively tall, for my size category, young black woman living what I would consider the fairly normal average life of a young attractive single professional woman in my world. Like lots of young people though I do enjoy some recreation on my days off, and that’s what I’m going to be telling you about.

 

I emerged from the portal gate onto a huge wooden platform of some sort. The grain of the wood made it look as though it must have been built from massive trees, redwoods and sequoias perhaps. I was as naked as I had been when I had entered the portal on the other end, as were dozens and dozens of other women who stood around chatting and otherwise killing time as if waiting for something. There were a number of other dark skinned ladies such as myself, but also many white women and East and South Asian looking women. Really, the whole spectrum of natural human skin colors was well represented. We were also in many different shapes and sizes. Tall, fat, short, skinny, all were apparently welcome at this gathering. Looking around, what I couldn’t see was a single male. I was a little disappointed to be honest, I usually prefer these sorts of experiences to be a co-ed affair, though all girls could be fun in its own way too. I joined in the group as more women came though the portal gate behind me.

 

     “Alright ladies,” a voice came down from on high.

 

     I looked up and saw its source, a handsome man’s face as dark as my own. His eyes were a beautiful almost amber brown. They set might heart thumping away, anticipating the fun of having this enormous cutie play with me and the now hundreds of other women milling about on his nightstand. His hair was expertly carved into a neat high top fade. I understand that in many other worlds this is a style of decades past, but in ours it is currently the height of male fashion. His face was smooth without a hint of stubble. I hadn’t played with him before, but just looking at him I had a serious urge to add him onto my preferred partner’s list when I got home.

 

     “Did you all make it through comfortable?”

 

     We all nodded in agreement. Even though he appeared miles tall compared to us, he was obviously using macro-acoustic adjustment technology to render his speech understandable to us little folks. One time I played with a young giant who didn’t have things set up right. He accidentally blew us all off the table just trying to say hello to us, then had to spend about a half hour gathering us all back up as he apologized, not that we could understand his speech without the translators, but the sentiment was obvious. We little folks tried not to make him feel too embarrassed, and by the end of the night we’d all had a good time getting squished and munched and bring inserted into various places.

 

     Our current playmate, however, knew exactly what he was doing. He bent over holding something just beneath the edge of the table and encouraged us all to get into it. Coming up to the edge, I looked down. My heart started dancing with joy as I saw what was waiting for me. It was a still rolled condom. I gleefully jumped down plummeting through space with my fellow ladies. As I hit the latex safely, I rolled to the side and crawled over to find a space at the ring of the condom, which from our perspective was like a tall rubbery castle wall. When we were all contained within it, our host, ever so carefully lay down, placing the condom, and us within it onto his flat dark stomach.

 

     We watched as, seemingly thousands of feet away, and enormous hand stroked a great big dick. To my eyes the giant veins and wrinkles were exquisitely carved. I couldn’t wait to get squished up against that enormous cock. As he stroked it got bigger and harder until it stood like a glorious tower. He took the condom in hand and, again ever so carefully, moved it down and over his cock. We could see down the enormous urethra that sat underneath us like a great deep well in his beautiful cock head. Some of the luckier ladies would probably get shoved right down into that gargantuan well. An enviable position to be sure. My nipples grew stiff with arousal, and I couldn’t help playing around a little with my pussy lips and clit anticipating what would come next. Neither could many of the other ladies, and soon we broke out into a little group masturbation party, as turned on as we all were by the situation.

 

     That’s when he flipped the condom over. Special gripping static in the material kept most of us from falling, a few still did though. I could see about a dozen women plummeting down toward his big brown cock. I imagine it was quite a thrill. Then he lowered the condom and began rolling it down over his cock. Within seconds myself, and all the other women found ourselves squeezed tight between a wall of latex and the flesh of a cock hundreds of feet long. I was in a good position with my face and front smashed right into the musky cock flesh. The skin was soft and cushy in its way, but with solid swollen tissue underneath. It was like a steel fist in a velvet glove. I managed to reach one hand down to my clitoris and started rubbing with the rhythm I enjoyed the most. Other women were doing the same. I couldn’t see them from my position of course, but I could hear soft feminine moaning surrounding me just like the aura of protection that kept us from all becoming blood smears.

 

     Apparently our host felt the same as we did, because those gigantic fingers clenched around us rubbing up and down against the turgid cock, and against our pretty little bodies. I felt the solid squishing against my back and along with my own self pleasuring, had a very satisfying orgasm with the ragged vocalizations and everything. Our host wasn’t done of course. He stroked and stroked, rhythmically squishing all us little ladies into his delicious warm skin over and over. This virtual steamrolling got faster and faster. Before long I felt a telltale twitch through the flesh I was pressed up against.

 

     All the other women started shouting and cheering. There was a booming “Spletch!” throughout the condom. Our host had ejaculated. I waited with great anticipation, and was rewarded as soon, the musky sweet salty goo started to dribble down over my body. I luxuriated in it, loving the feel of that mess surrounding me, becoming my entire existence. I writhed against the giant cock, rubbing and humping with abandon as the pheromones and energies in the cum affected me. It started getting into my mouth and nose. Without hesitation I inhaled it into my being. As the creamy semen got into my lungs and stomach, I felt like I was drowning in bliss. I took handfuls of the goo, and rubbed it vigorously into my labia, my clit, and up into my pussy. Slathering it over my aroused sex felt so good, so fulfilling. I thought that the waves of pleasure from without and within would never end. My mind went blank as everything dissolved into warm sticky deliciousness.

 

     I came to as my little black body hit a hard white surface. Our host was dumping his condom out into the bathtub. Being a good and decent host, he started spritzing us all down with a special solvent, harmless and floral scented, dissolving the remaining cum off of our bodies. My mind was still half clouded with pleasure, and I stumbled around in a delightful haze as the cool refreshing mist hit my body. He wished us all fair well and we all made our way toward the drain to jump down into the home-finding portal underneath.

 

     When I was home and had decompressed a bit, I sat down at my computer and opened the Infonet browser. It was still open on the Sizefuck Friendfinder page that had facilitated the play date. I saw that our host’s name was James Canter, and clicked the little heart designating him as a favored play partner. I looked though my other tabs just to remind myself what else I had been up to before my fun time. One, the one that had me craving some sizefuck fun in the first place, was video of a miles tall absurdly handsome black giant playing around and crushing things in a major metropolis. I clicked back over to the sizeplay meet up site and clicked on James’s profile. I started composing a message, and when it was just right I sent it, and crossed my fingers. It read:

 

Hey Baby. I had a great time with you and the other ladies. Being your little jerk off toy got me off super hard. What do you say next time you come over and play in my hood?