- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

Hello folks from non size-variant universes. This seems like kind of a fun project, so I signed up about a week ago. First of all, welcome to the multiverse. I realize it might be disconcerting, getting online messages from a place that you have no scientific evidence of yet, but I hope we can get off to a friendly start. We come in peace; we mean you no harm; yadda yadda yadda. Anyway, my name is Greg, and I’m about two of your miles tall I’m what I think you call a giga scale giant.

 

So what I’m going to do is give you a rundown of a typical day on the job.

 

Most workdays I leave home and walk to the site. If it’s very far away I’ll go to a public portal site and port in closer. Most of the time, though, you get assigned a spot at a walkable distance from your home. It’s kind of fun walking along through the neighborhoods along the paths specially laid out for us bigger folks. There’s usually a good view of all the tiny little vehicles zooming along on the tiny sized highways. As you walk along the buildings, structures and people get smaller and smaller, until you reach the smallest area at the center of the city. There you can see teeny tiny little buildings spreading out for miles and miles. You see the public safety officers each standing in their assigned sector scanning the ground for any signs of trouble that need to be stamped out if you know what I mean. Most of them are much smaller than me, more your Mega or Titan size specifications. I’ve gotten to be friends with quite a few of them when we happen to have the same break times, but I don’t usually wave or say hello if they’re on duty. They hate to be distracted and most of them take the job pretty seriously. I continued walking, circling at the edge of the city, and looking for the marker for that day’s job site. Today it didn’t take long to spot it at all. By my size, it was just a little pink flag stuck into the ground on a short stiff little piece of metal sticking up from the ground. From a tiny’s point of view it would have been hundreds of your feet tall towering above their little heads like a massive neon flag. I immediately started assessing the job. The flag was posted at the center of what looked to be a scene of total devastation. The crumbled ruins of little buildings littered the ground everywhere, their once immaculate structures were reduced to jagged broken concrete and twisted metal slag. The job details I’d received that morning said that a couple of Megas had had their honeymoon night on top of the neighborhood, rampaging and smashing to their hearts’ content. My job was to sift through the wreckage, sort rubble from any tinies still down amongst the ruins, and leave a nice flat empty plain where rebuilding could begin.

 

I put on a pair of gloves and got to work. Kneeling down, I surveyed the work before me, or rather, below me. I pulled a little metal device from one of my pockets, and started unfolding and adjusting it. It clicked together in all the right spots and I made some additional minor adjustments. When fully assembled it took the shape of a wide tubular metal ring inlayed with various bits of circuitry, and with little struts poking out of one side so it could be stood up with the ring parallel to the ground below. I set it up like that on the ground in front of me and flipped a switch on the ring. There came the characteristic crack and hum, as a swirl of luminescent blue energy formed within the ring. I leaned forward over the device and plunged my hand into the ground, underneath a patch of wrecked buildings like a big scooping machine. As I lifted the little patch of city up off the ground in my cupped hand, I could already see some tiny people flooding out of the miniscule buildings. Tinies all love a good rampage, and a lot of them tend to stick around afterward specifically for the clean up process. I can’t say I mind, given that the pleasant feeling and sight of all those little wriggling tinies cupped in my hand, like your world’s ants for some comparison, is really one of the major perks of this job. After enjoying the sight of all those little people at my mercy, I moved my hand so it was directly over the portal device.

 

 

“Goodbye, little folks,” I signed with my free hand, and then I tipped them out, down into the energy where they vanished along with the rubble. Scanner’s in the device, and the device on the other end would separate the building materials and dirt from the organic materials of the tiny people and send them each to the appropriate facilities for each. The people would have a chance to wash up, have a brief medical exam, and be sent back to their homes, or to new homes if theirs had been destroyed in the rampage.

 

I went along doing the same to each section of the city ruin. Scooping and dumping. I’ll admit it’s a pretty good feeling when you get a big pack of tinies crawling around on you. I can tell you that at least a couple of times every shift I’m very tempted to start devouring them along with some of the cityscape, or to strip off and enjoy the process au natural, maybe even take it a step forward and pleasure myself with all the little people and rubble. It’s a real conflict, but I’m a professional, and as a rule I try not to have too much fun when I’m on the clock.

 

After spending a couple of hours scooping and dumping, the alarm on my phone went off. I stood back up and turned it off. It was break time. I turned off the portal, and walked away from my assigned patch toward a multi-size café set up a little ways away from the densest part of the city, where I’d been working. There was a small counter, small to me anyway, set up under a canopy. Part of the counter was just the right height for me to sit at and get something to eat on my break. A pretty young woman of my magnitude was working at the register, and came over to take my order. I just ordered a sandwich and a soda. About two yards from where I sat, by my reckoning anyway, the counter dropped off and resumed again thousands of feet down. On that spot was another stool, another register, another cashier, all set up at the appropriate height for the next lowest height category, the set up continued like that, each section smaller, and smaller, so this café could serve patrons of all size categories more or less equally.

 

A couple of mega sized public safety officers sat at the next section, a man and a woman. I recognized them and waved. They waved back.

 

“Find anything good in the wreckage?” The man signed to me.

 

“Just tinies,” I signed back.

 

“Sure, hey do you want to hang out after work?” He signed.

 

“Maybe,” I signed.

 

“We found a great little bar over on the East section in the Titan zone, fun place, good atmosphere, totally accommodating to multi-size parties.”

 

“Sounds cool,” I signed, “What kind of drinks do they have?”

 

“We tried something call Brobdingbrew, pretty good, not too hoppy.” The woman signed.

 

“Sounds good,” I signed. “How are your shifts going?”

 

“Not bad,” the man signed. “Ellie here was able to stomp a two story building flat before a fire could hurt anyone.”

 

“That’s great Ellie,” I signed.

 

“It was just my duty,” Ellie singed. “Mitch here went beyond the call yesterday. Escorted a drunk titan sized man out of a tiny suburb and carried him to a facility where he could dry out, hopefully get some help.”

 

“Wow,” I signed, “that’s amazing.”

 

“Anyway,” Mitch signed, “It must be fun getting to feel all those tinies flowing through your fingers.”

 

“It is,” I admitted, “It gets a little too tempting sometimes though.”

 

“Plus thinking about how that part of the city got smashed in the first place.” Ellie added.

 

“I save it for after work, and the weekend.” I signed.

 

“Us too,” Mitch signed.

 

At that moment we were interrupted as my sandwich and soda arrived. I verbally thanked the cashier.

I looked back over at Mitch and Ellie. They were finishing up their meal and were settling the bill. I signed, “See you later. Let’s meet after our shifts.”

They gave the thumbs up, and waved goodbye as they got up and walked back toward their assigned posts above the city.

I ate my lunch and got back to work. After another hour of scooping and dumping, I had cleared all the debris and had a clean area of bare earth. It was time to finish the job. I took off my boots and began to walk around barefoot. With each step I could feel the earth shift under my immense weight. Occasionally I felt one of the tinies I missed get squished underfoot. It was a fun satisfying sensation each time. Giant feet are actually quite sensitive despite their toughness and power. I can feel even the smallest little person under my soles. As big as I am though, my aura of protection prevents any deaths from occurring as I manhandle and stomp all these little people. In fact most of them enjoy it, that’s why they go to rampages in the first place.

 

Once everything was reasonably flat and smooth, I walked back over to the portal generator. I lifted one foot above it and scraped it down with my hand. Any debris or people who are still stuck tumble off down into the energy portal. I do the same to the other foot, then put my boots back on, and turn the portal off. After folding the portal generator back up, sending a message to the central office, and pulling the pink flag marker out of the ground, my work was done.

 

As I walked away from the site, I get a text message from Mitch. He and Ellie are done with their shift and ready to go with me to their new after work spot. I walked over to meet them and follow my comparatively small friends. As I went along I wondered idly if they would be up for some fun with tinies afterward, and made a mental note to ask them. As for how that went, I am currently lying in bed naked typing this up. Mitch and Ellie are laying together down around my belly button pleasing each other with a few thousand tinies squished up between their bodies, and as soon as I’m done typing, I plan to go to work on pleasing myself, potentially coating all my smaller passengers in a thick sexy layer of spooge. Best wishes, readers, and I hope you enjoyed reading about my day.