- Text Size +

 

 

This seems like a cool little inter-dimensional good will project, and I always liked writing, so I figured I’d sign up to tell you folks a little something about what life in my universe is like.

 

My name is Julie and I’m going to tell you all about my husband, Rob, and mine’s honeymoon. After a lovely wedding attended by friends of many different sizes (We rented out an accommodating venue out on the edge of the city.) we ported to the lobby of the hotel we’d be staying at. After checking in and unpacking our things, we decided we should get outside and see some of the sights. We stepped outside hand in hand and looked out toward the horizon. Above all the other hotels and shops the dark sky sparkled with more stars than I could have ever imagined. We stepped out from the entrance area and onto the soft tan ground. It was a bit more wobbly than what we were used to at home, but the pleasure of knowing exactly what it was we were walking on more than made up for it.

 

As we approached the first row of shops we saw a young man wearing a t-shirt with the words “Kelly Expert” printed on it in big friendly letters. He greeted us with a wide professional smile.

 

“Welcome to Kelly’s resort, would you like a pamphlet on all the sights we have to offer?”

 

“No thanks,” I said, “we looked through the full package on the website. I do have a question though.”

 

“Fire away.”

 

“When exactly are we breaking orbit? I’d hate to miss it when we start on our journey.”

 

“No fear.” He said. “We always send all our guests alerts when it’s time. We’re still bringing people up and sending down folks who have finished the circuit with us.”

 

“Doesn’t it get boring doing the same loop for months at a time?”

 

“A little, they’ll transfer you to someone else if you put in a request, though it can take some time.”

 

“Doesn’t Kelly get bored of it?”

 

“He just likes feeling all of us little folks walking and playing around on his body, plus he gets a vacation every six months or so. Then he goes off into deep space just floating around and exploring. He says it’s very relaxing out there; very restful. Supposedly has a girlfriend he flies around smashing asteroids and planets with.”

 

I looked up the thoroughfare between the shops and off in the distance I could see people of all various sizes walking around, taking in the sights. Most in casual vacation clothes, like me and Rob, but many others were striding about fully nude. A few were obviously playing with smaller folks for fun and pleasure. I couldn’t help but think how novel it must be for those folks who are thousands of feet, or even miles tall to be walking around on a body that dwarfed their own by so much. Maybe a nice change of pace for some of them.

 

The Kelly Expert smiled and laughed a little. “Being on someone so huge, people get a bit frisky of course. When someone is Kelly’s size, their auras gets very powerful; after awhile people have some trouble containing their feelings. That’s why size orgies are so common here, and why space fairing giants like Kelly are such a popular resort destination for mature vacations. The staff all take aura suppressing medications when were not on our breaks.”

 

“I can imagine.” I said. A giddy feeling rose through my stomach. It spread and became like warm thick gel flowing up into my tits and neck and around the back of my ears, and down into my pussy and toes. I looked into Rob’s eyes, and he looked into mine. I could tell he felt the same force flowing through his body. We were definitely feeling the effects of Kelly’s aura.

 

“Want to go see what some of those bigger folks are up to?” I asked.

 

“Absolutely, babe, maybe we could take a shot at the mile high club?”

 

“Mmm,” I replied, “yes. Let’s go for it.” I’d always wanted to try the aforementioned mile high club. For you folks in non size-varient universes it refers to getting swallowed, orally or otherwise, by a giant many miles tall and having sex in their stomach, or mouth, or any other body part. It’s supposed to be quite a thrill and we intentionally decided to save such an encounter until after we’d tied the knot.

 

We bid the Kelly Expert farewell, linked arms, and walked on, heading toward most active and horniest looking crowd off in the distance. He called after us.

 

“Have a lovely afternoon!” He shouted. “About two hours from now you folks might want to get belly-side! That’s generally when he has his first wank of the trip!”

 

We shouted our thanks back to him. We were on our way to some wonderful late morning fun, but I, for one, couldn’t wait to see a cosmic scale blast of jizz.

 

Anyway it was a real blast of a honeymoon, and we even kept in touch with Kelly after it was all over. He still sends us Anniversary messages, and if you all are interested, maybe next time I’ll tell you how we got so close with him.