- Text Size +

 

 

Crushed in Time

 

Here’s a quick story from my life in my home dimension. I hope that you poor folks who live in dimensions and worlds without giant and tiny people will get some enjoyment out of it.

 

I was just driving home from work, taking my usual route through the city. Soon I would hit the freeway, and be at my apartment complex out in the ‘burbs in less than thirty minutes. It was a bright sunny spring afternoon, and the smell of fresh cut grass pervaded the air on the side streets I took as a short cut to the on ramp. I turned left onto a major thoroughfare, then went straight ahead. In a stroke of luck, I just made the green light at the next intersection. I just put my foot to the gas pedal when I heard screeching tires and someone started to scream off in the distance.

 

     Then the sky came down on top of us all. Before I could even react, the roof of my car collapsed almost instantly down around my body, driving me down into the seat. Though the metal and the force behind it came down directly onto my body, should have crushed my skull instantly in fact, I felt no pain, no injury, only immense pressure squishing down on me from above. It was a very pleasant somewhat familiar feeling, in fact. I was in total darkness, total silence. The only clue to what had happened was a distinctive smell.

 

     Tickling my nose was a light slightly musky, slightly salty scent that I recognized very well, as would almost any person my size on my world. It was smell of a giant’s foot. Many believe that you can tell the difference between a male or female giant this way. That a giant man’s foot has a heavier funkier smell and a giant woman’s a lighter more airy smell. I can tell you that it’s all a lot of nonsense. Any difference in smell is down to the individual, as well as what kind of hygiene products they use.

 

     Like most of the smaller people on my world, I find giant folks very attractive and playing with them is one of the great pleasures of our existence. I know most of them feel the same way about us. As a result this situation, being just a speck beneath some gigantic person’s foot was a very stimulating experience. If only the twisted metal of my wrecked car wasn’t in the way I would have immediately begun caressing and worshiping the sizable sole the spread for hundreds of thousands of square feet around me. Kissing, caressing, and probably even humping it with great pleasure. As it stood I could only sit stuck there with a stiff annoying hard-on I couldn’t do anything with.

 

Just as I noticed my arousal, the weight lifted. Light flooded back into my world. A safety crew was at my side in moments cutting me loose from the debris. Once I was reasonably free they helped me step out of the wreckage.

 

“You alright?” A shortish woman in a bright orange safety vest and hardhat asked me.

 

     “Sure, just a totaled vehicle.” I reassured her.

 

     “Alright, just hang tight and we’ll get you a claims form for the car and any other valuable possessions that may have been in it.”

 

     “What exactly happened?” I asked.

 

     “That tanker trailer had an accident, and started to jackknife. Luckily Officer Taylor caught what was going on in time, and stopped the situation.” She pointed upward and I followed her finger, gazing up far above the rooftops, and even our tallest skyscrapers, at the more than a mile tall fit peach skinned giantess with light brown hair tied back in a professional bun. She wore a uniform similar to that of the rest of the safety crew, except for her feet, which were bare. I actually found her quite pretty with an interesting slightly beaky nose and friendly eyes. She looked down at me, surely seeing me clearly with the enhanced vision her kind possess. I waved and gestured thank you in sign language.

 

     “Don’t mention it,” she signed back.

 

     “There must be some way I can repay you.” I signed.

 

     “Tell you what, you’re kind of cute. How about a date this weekend? Saturday night?”

 

     “Sounds good,” I signed.

 

     “Cool. Well I have to get back to work. Potential fatal accidents aren’t going to squish themselves.” With that she blew me a kiss more than two hundred feet wide.

 

     She turned away to get back to her duty, scanning the cityscape for potential trouble, if there was any, she would safely smash it flat using her protective aura to keep everybody safe and alive. I looked around. Other men and women were being extracted from their vehicle. Some looked at me knowing that it was specifically my life being threatened that had resulted in everybody getting an enjoyable squishing. A few of them had clear jealousy in their eyes over the date I had just scored with our giantess protector. The tanker sat on the asphalt just a dozen yards from my vehicle looking very much like a soda can that had been stomped flat.

 

     The driver of the tanker approached me. He was a broad shouldered white man with slightly shaggy red hair wearing a pair of aviator sunglasses. “I’m so sorry. There was some sort of problem with my brakes. I really thought we were both goners.”

 

     “Sure, I accept, besides thanks to your brake problem, I’ve got a date this weekend. It’s no biggie.”

 

     “Cool. I should probably try and make it up to these other folks too.”

 

     “Tell you what, when I go out with Officer Taylor, I could see if she would be interested in having some fun with the rest of the people who got their vehicles smashed today.”

 

     “You think she’d go for it?”

 

     “They like playing with us as much as we like playing with them. I’ve yet to meet a giant or giantess who’d turn down a chance to have masses of us little folk running around, and on, and in them.”

 

     As I spoke a long deep shadow fell over me.

 

     “Dude,” the trucker said, “I think she wants you attention.”

 

     I looked back up at my mile high savior. She wore a bashful grin and quickly signed down at me.

 

     “Hey, I forgot to get your name.”

 

     “Oh, right, I’m Anik Dumas.”

 

     “I’m Max Taylor, see you Saturday on our big date, well, your big date anyway.” She grinned more widely and confidently at her wordplay, gave me a little, for her, wave goodbye, and went back to her work.

 

     I looked at my completely scrapped car. I thought I could almost make out the lines and furrows of the lovely foot that had crushed it into slag to save its owner’s life. I thought of that same level of force being applied directly onto my entire body. It seemed like a fair trade.