- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A somewhat darker tale than my usual, so reader's be warned! Watch what happens when Ashton eats a mysterious Halloween treat and then struggles not to become one! 

Inspired by Asta on Discord. 

Enjoy another dark and spooky installment! 

Two: The Caught-in-Candy Conundrum


Ashton finally finished putting the last touches on his Halloween porch decorations. He had gone all out this year, decking out his front lawn with dozens of cliché props from the witch crashed into his tree to mannequin zombies crawling out of a row of cardboard graves. He was even in costume, having donned a scarecrow getup that nearly matched the actual scarecrows he had arranged on his porch bench. He planned to place the bowl in the lap of one of the dummies and sit between them, blending in, that way, he could get a few good scares in while unsuspecting kids wandered up to him unawares.


Satisfied with all of his work, he went inside and retrieved the candy bowl and the bags of chocolates he had bought. He always handed out mini Hershey bars, electing to steer clear of anything too fancy or controversial. Everybody always smiled when they got chocolate. He dumped two bags worth of bars into the massive bowl and noticed that one of them looked a little peculiar in that it wasn’t wrapped like the rest of them. It was covered in unmarked, golden foil instead of the typical brown, branded plastic.


“Huh,” Ashton said. “Must’ve been a sorting mistake at the factory. This doesn’t even feel like a Hershey bar.” He removed it from the bunch and held it in his mouth while holding the bowl in one hand and getting the door with the other. He made his way back outside, closed his front door, and, setting the bowl down in the lap of the scarecrow to his right, he assumed his position and got comfortable, trying to look natural.


He waited while signs of the first trick-or-treaters finally began to trickle by. Even with his porch light on and all of the decorations about, the first couple clusters of children actually passed him by. ‘Maybe I look too inconspicuous,’ he contemplated, but finally, a couple of kids accompanied by their parents turned onto his walkway. The parents spotted him immediately and began to grin at the setup. The children weren’t quite so sharp-eyed.


“Where’s the owner?” A little boy dressed up like Spider-Man asked.


“Can we just grab a piece from the bowl,” a little girl dressed up like Elsa from Frozen chimed in.


“Go on ahead,” their mother replied. “Just be sure only to grab one piece each!” The kids casually approached the scarecrow with the bowl in its lap. As soon as their little hands reached within, however, Ashton sprung into action.


“Baaaaah!” He shouted menacingly. The children shrieked with shock and terror, bolting back. The little girl ran behind her parents. The little superhero fell on his butt and screamed with the fear of god. Ashton began to laugh.


“It’s okay, honey! It’s just the man who lives here,” the mom said. The little boy, feeling foolish, got up and rubbed his eyes.


“I wasn’t scared!” He said. Ashton continued to chuckle.


“Oh? I bet you weren’t. Here, take an extra Hershey bar for being so brave, and one for your sister, too.”


“Thank you, sir. Good setup,” the woman said to Ashton.


“Thank you, miss. And happy Halloween! Be safe out there!”


As the hour went by, Ashton managed to frighten a few more kids, though he got tired of doing it, eventually electing to sit forward on the bench with the bowl between his legs, making himself look much more obviously alive. There weren’t many more trick-or-treaters about, and his supply of chocolate was low. He passed the time by idly munching on chocolates himself. Suddenly, he remembered that lone, oddly wrapped chocolate from before. He had dropped it when he first got outside, and it had slipped underneath the scarecrow to his left. He fished it out and brushed some loose straw off of it, appraising it again. ‘Can’t hurt,’ he thought with a shrug, and he quickly unwrapped it. He finished it in a few bites. Didn’t taste any different from the rest of the milk chocolate. He crumbled the wrapper up and tossed it into the plant pot next to his bench, quickly forgetting about the oddity.


He handed out a couple more candies to the last-minute stragglers and was about to head inside when he suddenly felt very strange and lightheaded. He attempted to stand, but lost his balance, stumbling forward and losing his footing completely. He fell blindly, throwing his hands up to protect his face, but when he expected to hit the ground, he just kept falling. He braced himself for the worst in his disorientation, but when he finally did make impact with the ground, his fall was broken by what initially reminded him of one of those plastic ball-pits he’d played in as a kid.


It was a relatively painless landing. Not only did he land in a bunch of crisp, plastic-like objects, but he just didn’t hit the ground with the amount of force he’d have expected to after falling for so long. Ashton shook his head and attempted to assess his surroundings. He was submerged what appeared to be about a foot deep in a bunch of… realization dawned on him. ‘These are the mini Hershey bars… what the hell?’ He struggled to the surface and poked his head out of the pile of what he now knew to be candies. Looking around, everything appeared to be in order; everything except for him. He was tiny! He had somehow shrunken, and in the process, dropped the bowl of chocolates to the ground, and then landed in it!


“Okay, well this is freaky.” He said. He tried not to panic. So, he was small. That was fine. He’d figure that out. It would do him no good to lose his head. People in cartoons and movies got shrunken all the time, right? And it usually turned out okay. He realized that there was a distinct difference between cartoons and real life, but if a man could suddenly shrink and fall in a candy bowl, he wasn’t so sure. A cool gust of wind blew by and made him shiver in the late October air. He ducked back down into the candies, silently wishing that whatever magic had caused this also applied to clothing.


A moment later, he heard the sound of a child squealing with joy. He poked his head back above the chocolates to see that his neighbor, a single mother named Jamie, and her daughter were just arriving back from their own rounds of trick-or-treating. He watched them as they were about to turn into their own walkway, but then, the little girl, Becka, cried out.


“One more house, mom? Please?”


“Okay, honey. It looks like Ashton is still set up,” Jamie said, glancing at the two scarecrows perched on the bench. Ashton had told his neighbor of his scare-tactic earlier, so when she saw two scarecrows at a distant glance, she’d mistakenly assumed he was one of them.


“This could be my chance to get saved!” Ashton said aloud. But his heart sank, and he began to panic as Jamie hung back while her daughter ran up to his porch. “Shit,” he cursed quietly. He didn’t want a kid to see his shame. He burrowed back down into the chocolates to hide.


“Trick or treat!” He heard Becky shout happily. She waited a few seconds, used to Ashton’s antics, and when neither of the scarecrows jumped to life, she grew restless and uncertain. “Mommy, where’s Ashton?” Jamie walked up behind her daughter and inspected the scene. She deduced that the two scarecrows on the bench were, in fact, simply straw and flannels, and there appeared to be a ‘disassembled third’ strewn about on the ground.


“Huh. He must’ve gone inside,” she said with an air of slight disappointment. She had been looking forward to seeing her neighbor. She was always amused with his antics, and he was pretty easy on the eyes. His unwitting charm always gave her butterflies.


“Can I still take some chocolates?” Becky asked pleadingly.


“Sure, honey. Grab a few. We’re the last people out anyway.”


“Yay!” Becky exclaimed, digging into the pile of Hershey’s with both hands.


‘Shit! Greedy kid!’ Ashton thought as his little nest of chocolates was hoisted up in a big clump and he was caught along for the ride. Becky dumped her spoils unceremoniously into her bag of candy and spun it around as she skipped along to rejoin her mother. ‘Hell. Okay. Stay calm. Maybe this will work out to your advantage,’ Ashton thought to himself.


In a few minutes, they were all within his neighbor’s house. He was jolted violently as Becky dropped her bag of goodies to the ground.


“Can I eat some now?” She asked excitedly.


“You can pick out five pieces. Then, the rest is coming with mommy, and you can pick out some more tomorrow.” Ashton chuckled. He knew that Jamie ran a tight ship, but he’d never taken her as one of the dreaded Halloween candy confiscators. His parents had always charged him the loathsome ‘candy tithe,’ relieving him of some of the best candies, but they’d always let him have free reign of the rest and he’d stuff himself silly till he was sick. He realized that her method was probably better parenting, but still. At least that might mean Jamie would discover him instead of Becky. He hurried to burrow to the bottom of the bag so as not to he noticed when Becky picked her measly five pieces.


In a minute flat, Becky had selected five items of sugary goodness that would be her sole winnings for the evening and surrendered the bag to her mother.


“Okay, you enjoy those. I’m just going to put these away for now,” Jamie said. Now was Ashton’s chance. He scrambled back to the surface to get Jaime’s attention, but to his horror, the second his head broke the surface, he realized he had been far too slow. He was greeted with a split-second view of her lovely face framed in sandy blonde hair before the loud noice of wood-against-wood resounded deafeningly, and he was ensconced in total darkness. It only took him a moment to realize what had happened. He was shut in a dresser drawer.


“Well… fuck,” he muttered.



 



 


It had been many hours since Ashton had been shut up in his drawer-prison. He had initially spent his time looking for a way out, but the darkness combined with his meager size had made him abandon the endeavor, though in the process, he had discovered with a certain degree of humor just what drawer it was inside which he was trapped. He laughed at himself. Here he was, naked, perhaps two inches tall, and stuck with a bag of candies in his milf-neighbor’s underwear drawer. In other circumstances, this might have been kinky, albeit in a hormonal, teenaged ‘American Pie’ sort of manner— with the added twist of his tiny size.


He managed to peel back the wrapper of one of his own Hershey bars and munched on it idly, as he hadn’t eaten much since lunch. He wondered how long he would be stuck in there. ‘Surely Jamie will need to get in here for fresh underwear in the morning, if not after her shower before bed?’ Ashton reasoned. ‘Or… at least tomorrow night when Becky demands more candy.’ Ashton hoped it wouldn’t be too long. He eventually dozed off in the candy pile as he kept waiting and nothing happened.



 



 


Jamie had gotten her daughter off to bed within an hour of arriving home from trick-or-treating. She had then hastily changed into her own, risqué costume, a sexy witch affair. She welcomed the babysitter, and then went out with some of her friends to the bar. It wasn’t every year Halloween occurred on a Saturday, and she was very eager to capitalize on the opportunity. Jamie didn’t get out much. Being a single, working mother claimed the vast majority of her time, so she didn’t feel bad when she occasionally treated herself with a night out with her girls.


After a good night of much drinking, much laughter, more drinking, and just a little more laughing while drinking, she bid her friends ‘fare well,’ and caught herself an Uber home. She got in at just about one in the morning. Her babysitter had fallen asleep on the couch watching television. She woke her up, paid her a hundred bucks due to a combination of drunken generosity and miscounting twenties, and sent her home. She only lived down the road, so she wasn’t too worried about the teen. Then, Jamie’s brain was suddenly focused on one thing alone. ‘Gonna get me some of that fucking candy!’ She thought. She smiled giddily at the idea of stuffing her drunk face with a few of those extra chocolates her daughter had so greedily snatched from her neighbor, Ashton. As she stumbled down the hallway, her drunken mind turned to her neighbor.


“Cute little hunk… ‘hic!’ Ashton… always… fuckin… looking so hot doin ‘hic!’ yard work!” Jaime slurred through hiccups as she barged through her bedroom door. Truthfully, she had a guilty crush on the young man, but understood that someone his age probably wasn’t interested in a single mother nearly ten years his senior. He’d want to settle down with some ‘younger girl’ and start his own family. So, she had never expressed her interest in him. But drunk Jamie was of a different mind. She was tired, hungry, lonely, and horny. This was a frustrating combination, as it had no single solution. If she’d seen Ashton on her way up her walkway, she probably would have said something to embarrass herself.


Jaime flopped on her bed and began fussing with her clothing. The task was always complicated by a few too many cocktails. She was halfway through with sliding off her pants before she remembered her shoes. Eventually, she was down to her bra and underwear, and remembered the candy.


“Oh, yeah,” she said with a somewhat overly enthusiastic flare. “Momma wants to collect her candy tithe.” She attempted to step towards the dresser but learned that she had not actually freed herself of her pants all the way. She stumbled and fell like a log to the floor. She lied there giggling at herself for a moment. At least drunk-falling usually didn’t hurt. She squirmed out of her pants the rest of the way, and crawled over to the dresser, using it to assist with righting herself, climbing up it to stand. She was thankful that she had left the bar when she did. Those last few rapid-fire shots of ‘one-fifty-fun’ were catching up with her fast and making her lose her sense of short-term memory and her surroundings.



 



 


Ashton was startled awake by a sudden and violent ‘thud!’ He gasped and sat up sharply.


“What the hell?” He cried. It took him a moment to remember where it was he had fallen asleep. As soon as he pieced it back together, the whole dresser began to shake, and he could hear muffled giggling. Before he could make sense of it. His drawer was being jostled open clumsily, and he fell backwards into the pile of candy. Once everything settled, Ashton looked back up to see the very obviously inebriated face of his neighbor, Jamie, smiling sluggishly in the faint light of the bedroom. Her eyelids were heavy, and her stance was wobbly.


“Oh, man. She’s tied one too many on.” Ashton said. She wasn’t a frequent drinker, he knew, and had no idea how to pace herself anymore. He’d had to help her friends carry her inside on a couple of occasions over the two years they’d lived next to each other. Then, he’d considered it silly, and almost charming. Now, he considered her intoxicated state rather intimidating. He shrunk back from her, but he was too slow.


“Gimmie those ‘hic’ fucking chocolates!” She mumbled, reaching into the drawer with both hands. She gathered a handful of four or five Hershey’s, along with several other random hard candies, a dum-dum lollipop, and a very disoriented Ashton. She took the candies and the flabbergasted tiny man back to her bed and flopped into it roughly. Ashton was bounced hard against her bare belly and slipped out of the pile, flopping onto the mattress next to her midriff. She then let go of the rest of the candy, and the cascade of sweets rained down upon Ashton, knocking him over and pinning him down.


Jaime took the first little Hershey bar and unwrapped it hastily, shoving it into her mouth. ‘Just what the doctor ordered,’ she thought. She’d had many drinks and no dinner. She finished with the chocolate in seconds and quickly snatched up another. Ashton, meanwhile, was struggling to free himself from the oppressive pile. He finally managed to push a heavy chocolate bar off of him just in time to see Jamie’s messy, saliva and chocolate covered fingers coming for him. Before he could do anything to resist, he was grabbed, hoisted swiftly into the air, and held a few inches in front of Jamie’s hazy eyes for inspection.


Her head wobbled unsteadily as she attempted to make sense of what she was seeing. One of her candies looked like a little man. She squinted to focus her blurry vision, but was unable to steady the image as the spins had begun to set in. Somewhere in the back of her booze-addled brain, the image of her sexy, young neighbor, Ashton, manifested, and she was suddenly taken by two clashing urges that were struggling to find a way to reconcile with one another. She let out a low, sultry laugh.


Ashton stared back at his neighbor with trepidation. He looked around and noticed that she was stripped down to her undergarments and breathing heavily. He briefly took note that she was in marvelous shape and tried to ignore the fact that he was more naked than she was. He looked back at her face. Her eyes were fluttering as she blinked back sleepiness and attempted to focus her weary eyes on him, but it looked more like she was staring past him than at him, her pupils never really fixating on him properly. She began to laugh in a way that unsettled him. He cleared his throat to speak, but all that came out was a brief ‘yelp,’ as he was brought suddenly and roughly forward.


Jamie was no longer processing anything she was doing, essentially acting unconsciously with only occasional, fleeting flashes of lucidity. The last thing her mind had registered was that she was eating candy when suddenly she had started thinking of her neighbor and became overwhelmed with arousal. The two modes of thought merged into one and she began acting on sheer, physical impulse, taking out her desires on the strange candy in her hand. She brought it to her lips and licked it sloppily, covering it in a mixture of saliva and chocolate which still thickly coated the inside of her mouth and tongue. Confusedly, the object in her hand began to taste like the source of the chocolaty flavor, and she licked it more enthusiastically.


Ashton was assaulted by Jamie’s tongue with such surprising force that his face was completely coated in her thick, sticky, chocolaty saliva before he could even effectively cry out. His mouth was filled with a glob of it and he began to choke and sputter, fighting just to breathe. He tried to fight back with his hands, but he was helpless to resist the onslaught of her voracious affection. He managed to clear some of it from his eyes just in time to see her open mouth taking up his entire field of vision. Her long, sugar-stained tongue stretching out below as the pitch blackness of her throat came rushing forth. Time slowed down in that instant, and the view of her teeth, lips, and the very faint outline of her uvula were etched into his desperate mind. He managed a shout of terror that rang out for a fraction of a second before Jamie’s lips closed around his waist and her middle and index fingers that she used to slide him further into the back of her mouth, smushing him harshly against her slick tongue until he was entirely inside.


Jamie’s eyelids had slid shut, her mind blanking. She was barely conscious as she almost automatically sucked on this particularly delicious candy. In fact, she really couldn’t taste much, the fog in her brain making everything run together. But she thought it was delicious, and she was physically relishing it in the same way that, in a half-dream, she was relishing the idea of fucking her neighbor. She just couldn’t take her mind off him. He was dominating her drunken, fugue-state brain. As she slid the candy towards the back of her throat and retracted her fingers from her mouth, leaving a string of sticky saliva connecting them to her lips, she was already reaching for another piece of candy. She swished this one around a bit, savoring it. It was of a most delightful texture… not a hard candy, but not a gummy… soft yet sturdy…


Ashton coughed and cried out repeatedly as he was tossed and tasted by his neighbor’s cruel mouth muscle. He thought the battering bombardment would never end. How could she have been so dense as to stuff him inside her mouth? He knew the worst was yet to come, however, unless he managed to fight his way out. He did everything he could to resist the irresistible, win the impossible, delay the inevitable. Ashton managed to turn himself around and squirm back to the threshold of Jamie’s lips. Her teeth were parted, so he squeezed a single hand through their soft seal and splayed his fingers out, desperately reaching for anything.


Jamie!” He screamed. Everything ceased to move. Had he done it? Had he gotten her attention?


Jamie paused in her act of savoring. Her eyes opened. She thought she heard her name. She felt the candy protruding from her lips. Quickly, she slurped it back inside and gulped it down, a sigh escaping from her now-cleared throat after the lump passed down and out of sight. If her mind ever came close to making the connection, it was in that moment, when her ears detected another faint cry growing distant inside her own head at the instant of swallowing. A strange possibility briefly occurred to Jamie. But it was too strange to process, and she wouldn’t remember it in the morning. She began eating another piece of chocolate, then another, and another. Her hands searched for more, but she found only hard candies. She popped one into her mouth and began to suck on it while her hands seemed to remember her arousal, and they slid down the skin of her body, setting to work.


“Oh, Ash-h-h-h-ton,” she moaned, subconsciously preoccupied with the mere idea of her neighbor as she began to touch herself, blissfully unaware of just how close to reality her desire to have him ‘penetrate her’ actually was. Her voice managed to permeate through the boundary of her own skin, flesh, and sloshing fluids, reaching the ears of a man almost too bewildered to comprehend them. Ashton’s mind had drawn a total blank as everything around him had turned into complete chaos. He went from feeling a fleeting glimmer of hope to feeling things he couldn’t have imagined. For a moment, he had believed he was simply being tossed around inside Jamie’s mouth again, but as he felt silky smooth and slimy flesh continue to race past him while his heart leapt into his throat, a more dire realization of his newfound circumstances finally registered where shock had previously prohibited clear thoughts.


Now settling inside the thick, almost acridly sweet-smelling puddle of chocolate muck mixed with the sterile scent of booze, Ashton was sloshed and swirled around, colliding gently with both the front and back walls of the actively undulating stomach while its owner seemed to be rocking back and forth in a steady rhythm. As he tried to get a mental grip while his ears were assaulted by the mixed sounds of gurgling, thumping, and roaring, Ashton realized that, over the cacophony of natural bodily noises, he faintly heard his own name. This brought him back to reality. He was trapped inside a belly; Jamie’s belly. He had to do something about that. He couldn’t very well just accept his fate while being digested among a bunch of candy, could he? He struggled to stay close to the front wall of her stomach and began to bang on it with his fists, pressing against her folds with his feet. He would get her attention if it was the last thing he did, even if he had to keep up the effort all night! But his skin just beginning to tingle made him worry that time was not on his side, and the levels of sugary muck around him began to rise as a seemingly endless stream of candy continued to join the celebration.


Ten minutes, a half-dozen hard candies, a lollipop, and a head-spinning orgasm later, Jamie fell fast asleep to a slight, pleasant tingling sensation from within, like butterflies in her candy-filled stomach.


The End

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks so much for reading! I hope you all enjoyed! I decided to branch out into some tags beyond my usual preference with this one. Let me know how I did, and please feel free to make any suggestions regarding either this short story or future ones in the form of a review!

Feedback is the life-blood of creative energy!