- Text Size +

"You have to do as I say" said Carol arrogantly as she lay on her bed, legs bent slightly so her feet were flat on the duvet. It had been an hour since she had got home with what used to be her husband, but now may as well be a bug or snail or something. She had stripped to her underwear and ensured that John was naked at her feet.

 

"You have to do as I say" she said again, "because if you hesitate for half a second, I will swallow you alive" she said gleefully. John kneeled silently, head down not far from her gigantic toes.

 

"Look at me!" She commanded. John's head snapped up, and he looked along her stretched out legs, over her round belly and chest up to her face. She was smiling.

 

"You are food, you got that. You are nothing. If I wanted to I could swallow you alive right now, in 5 seconds you could be in my stomach, you know that?"

 

"You think the branding was painful? What do you think it feels like to be digested alive?" She laughed and took a gulp of white wine from the side table.

 

"Do you understand? I could turn you into my shit on a whim, do you realize the difference between me and you?"

 

John mumbled "... Yes Carol".

 

"Fuck you bug boy," she spat, "to you I'm 'Goddess'. Now I want you to kiss my toes".

 

It wasn't the first time John had been commanded to grovel and worship at Carol's feet, but this time felt different. This time wasn't just a temporary bullying, something really had changed, he really was a lesser animal than this goddess in front of him. He shuffled on his knees over to her big toe resting near him. God it was gigantic, taller than his head when he was kneeling like this. There was a salty sweat smell from her down here, it wasn't too unpleasant but it was a musk that invaded and owned him at her feet. He tenderly leaned forward and kissed, and again, and kept rhythmically placing kisses upon her toe, never twice in the same spot.

 

She looked down, another swig of wine, and said "My lunch... is kissing my toes" and burst out in a giggle... "and if he stops for one second, I'm going to eat his arms haha!" She laughed at her gruesome domination of him. He continued to kiss.

 

"You don't need arms to kiss my feet do you loser?" She sneered. "I could bite off those arms and gulp them down if I wanted to, and there is nothing that you could do to stop me, you're a bug, and I'm a goddess. How does that make you feel?"

 

John didn't answer.

 

"Bug?" She questioned, and shifted her foot forward, pushing him back onto his back and moving her big toe over his chest, she pressed down lightly stopping him from breathing.

 

"I asked you a question, how does that make you feel? That you're my lunch, and until I eat you, which I will, you're kissing my toes?"

 

"Answer me!" She raised her voice threateningly.

 

"I feel... insignificant... I want to make you happy goddess" croaked John from under her toe, he desperately wanted to please her, to help her warm to him and stop this cruelty.

 

"You ARE insignificant!" She laughed. "Now continue kissing my toe under there"

 

While John struggled to continue kissing while under such pressure from Carol's god-like toe, Carol called up a friend.

 

"Oh hey Stacey girl, how are you doing?" She asked over the phone in a bright tone. "I am doing GREAT! We had our court thing this morning, and it went very well." She smirked, looking at him.

 

"Haha, yeah" she replied to an unheard question, "well let's just say - my lunch is currently kissing my feet and begging me not to turn him into shit". She burst out laughing. "I know! Such a loser!" She replied over the phone.

 

"Listen I just wanted to check in with you, I gotta go finish this off, TTYL!"

 

"Stacey thinks you should be thanking me for giving you a chance to really worship me little bug". She said, putting the phone down.

 

"I think she's right... but also, this is making me fucking wet." She licked her lips and relaxed, as John desperately snatched short, painful breaths in between kisses on the weighty painted toe on top of his body.