- Text Size +

Chapter 7: Fun

 

At her size, she was upon the stadium within half-a-minute. Her steps were catastrophic as usual, and the city bore the brunt of them. Clover deliberately stepped over her expanding gardens of course, which meant her feet had to fall somewhere and that was usually on the trappings of humanity.

 

Clover set her naked peds hundreds of feet away from the stadium yet straddled it all the same. The structure was pathetic and about half the size of a tea-plate to her. Hands clapped over her waist, she bent over to get a closer look, and some green petals fell from the flowers in her bright red hair. They were the most delicate things, but each loomed as tall as a house. The wind spared the evacuees from all but one.

 

That single petal--a trifle to Clover--crushed dozens of citizens. They could see it coming: it was aerodynamic and fell slowly as any petal would. That didn’t matter when every human being inside was packed likes sardines. They trampled one another to get out of the way and to buy a little more time. The dynamic in there was as a fluid. When someone moved, someone had to take their place, and those that did were crushed under countless tons of plant-matter if panicked feet didn’t get them first.

 

The mob trampled trying to get out too, but Clover put a stop to that. A vine from her ankle dug a deep hole into the parking lot. Clover was being delicate, oh so delicate. Even still, the surrounding structures crumbled to the underground movements. Petals sprouted from the earth to surround the stadium. They folded over the building in a reverse bloom of sorts, though not so much that a ceiling formed.

 

With that, Clover had her next experiment subjects secured.

 

“Salutations~” she said. “I hope you don’t mind helping me out with something. As a reward, you’ll get to live a bit longer. You’ll also be helping advance the most important field of biology...”

 

The green titaness carefully sat down. A bit of destruction was inevitable, of course, but she didn’t want to break this neo-coliseum of hers. Her red petal skirt fell over more than one dozen blocks, and even her petite rump had enough mass behind it, at this size, to smash everything beneath it to a crater.

 

“...my biology, that is.” Clover covered her mouth for a dainty giggle.

 

She started scooting forward with her palms and shifts of her heels. At this point, she fortified the foundation of the stadium with her vines below the city. It wasn’t going to collapse anymore, though every deep tremor of her movements had all the poor souls trapped inside thinking elsewise.

 

Their fear had an odor to it. Sweet and alluring. Clover found it useful for what she had in store.

 

Her shadow was upon them. Her lithe legs were thicker than the building was tall. Soon, the masses saw the green of her thighs tower over the edges of the stadium. A powerful, sweet floral scent hit their nostrils. The plant-witch had the minuscule little coliseum positioned directly below her crotch. The warmth of her sex washed over them.

 

“I hope you don’t think this improper.” began Clover.

 

The petals of her skimpy flower skirt folded upwards before dissolving into her body entirely. Her lower body was naked now sans a few vines wrapped about her waist and legs.

 

“I’ve learned so much from your souls. Your culture is... interesting. I’m not from this time, you know. I do applaud your open approach to sexuality. Back in my London...”

 

she cleared her throat and talked in a low voice, as though it were the utmost scandal.

 

“...masturbation was very taboo. They called it onanism for men and for us gals, well, they could hardly stand to think it existed.” she chuckled. “I admire this new world where lascivious cogitations are treated so openly. I mean, those ‘TV’ ads you have are more scandalous than much of the drawn pornography I’ve ever seen.”

 

People figured what she had in mind. More trampling occurred. All exits were blocked by the walls of petals or vines. There was no escape.

 

“Anyways, you’ll all be helping me test the effects of my vaginal fluids on organic tissue. Rejoice!”

 

Clover had another chuckle at their expense before getting to work. She slid green fingers past green folds. Being 5 miles tall, Clover’s crotch easily loomed over the stadium as a monster in its own right. The densely packed mob of thousands sweltered in its heat, bathed in its scent and heard every echoing schlicking of its flesh. The organ was deeper than they could see: a great, unending cave. Its walls shimmered with some amber fluid.

 

Clover grunted in frustration. The ground shook as she idly shifted her posture, hoping that would help. Her titanic finger teased at her clit to no avail.

 

“Ah, this is embarrassing. It seems my mood isn’t high enough yet.” She sighed. “Now, you may not have guessed it, it’s very improper for a lady but, I’m something of a sadist; it’s true. Oh the things I used to do to the courtesans I hired...” she giggled, reminiscing.

 

“I thought smelling your fear and having you all penned up like this would be enough, but it seems otherwise. I hope you don’t mind being a more active party here do you? It’ll reduce your crowding, that’s for sure.”

 

Their screams picked up. Nice, but not enough for her libido to jump start. The vines by the entrance crept inwards. These were the thinnest offshoots from that building-thick one she had attached to her ankle: the one keeping the petal prison walls up around the stadium. Minute to Clover, these vines were thick as pythons and easily wrapped around whatever bits of the crowd they brushed against. Ironic that those closest to the exits would be dying first.

 

The red-green appendages grabbed their prizes and squeezed. Like pythons, they coiled about the arms and legs and neck of their victim. Unlike a snake, they sprouted tiny thorny bristles on their surface. From these, Clover sampled their delicious blood.

 

“Mmm~” she purred. Though it wasn’t too refreshing at her size, the taste was lovely. Her hand got back to work again as those vines did their thing. She had enraptured at least one hundred of the poor fools. As her mood steadily rose, she started cracking bones with the strength of the appendages.

 

“Amf, so helpless. So fragile. I feel every bit of your joints pop~”

 

Tremors increased with the shifting of her thighs. She worked more digits into her sex, and rubbed the shaft of her index finger against her sensitive clit.

 

“Ah, all this exertion is getting me a tad peckish~” she teased.

 

One more vine slipped in. This one was bigger, the thickness of a human. From its tip sprouted a flower of Clover’s own design. It was symmetrical and shaped vaguely like a coffin. There was even a spot for a man’s head at the top. The petals were a dark red and black, and they parted to reveal something more akin to a maw than a flower. Some people figured out that this horrid plant-flesh was based on an iron-maiden: a rumored torture device of the middle ages.

 

Sharp spikes of teeth extended from just one of the two petal folds. The pointed things dripped acidic nectar that sizzled to the turf of the stadium field. Many were singed by its droplets as it fanned through the crowds as a great serpent. She was hunting for the perfect meal, and found him soon enough. A nice, buff, bodybuilder of a man. The stem lashed at him with little tongue-vines and roped him in. His screams grew muffled when the petal snapped over him.

 

Those sharp teeth pierced his body from chest to waist. The acidic nectar ate at his insides. The petal coverings on the head area were thin enough that the entire crowd could make out his pained expressions.

 

Fear was reaching a crescendo. She hated to admit it, but the scent of it was more enticing than even the sweetest flower of her old garden. She couldn’t resist snapping those vined up evacuees like twigs. The sound of their shattered spines sent pleasant shivers down her own.

 

The souls flooded in: blue outlines of humanity, visible to all. Reaching their cages in that great fleshy soul-gut of hers, she assimilated all they knew. They hid no secrets, and she now had the perspective from her victims of her masturbatory session. Oh how her sex loomed. Oh the pain they felt: the raw agony that thrummed through their minds. Thoughts of lose and envy and impotent hate. They writhed like worms as souls now, lamenting this eternity before them.

 

Clover moaned. She ground her thighs into the earth. The quakes of her ecstasy ravaged the bits of city on the other side of the River Thames. She dissolved her top as well. The spaghetti-strapped petal-construct melted away. Vines on her arms uncoiled to squeeze at her breasts and titillate her dark-green areolae.

 

She was near climax. One more bit of cruelty should do it. One more vine, thin as a rope, slithered into the stadium. With its needle-like tip, it jabbed into some unfortunate sod and injected him with a pernicious toxin. His skin sloughed off like snow from a windshield and he fell to the ground screaming.

 

That did it.

 

Clover’s pussy twitched. Her lustful cry burst eardrums. Out from her quivering loins gushed a spurt of golden, cloying liquid. It wasn’t much, but at her scale it was enough to slather the entire stadium and its surroundings.

 

She fanned herself with her hand, panting. “Oh my what fun. Time to see the results now~”

 

The titaness leaned in to get a closer look. Alas, even with her senses the resolution wasn’t quite enough. She wiggled in some more vines into the stadium from above. They coiled around the high seats and sprouted not flowers, but extra eyes: green and pretty as hers. Now she had the perfect view.

 

What a sight it was. Her femfluid was merely sticky at first, but then it began to settle. All the people caught in its tide found themselves swimming slower and slower till their limbs couldn’t move. The consistency shifted from liquid to jelly to a solidified substance in the span of 20 or so seconds.

 

Clover’s myriad eyes widened. “Impressive. Seems my fluids there are some sort of resin.” She laughed. “Just look at you, like bugs stuck in amber.”

 

She watched till the last trapped fool expired. Their souls filled up more of the flesh-cages for spirits deep in her body. Their memories of being washed in her tides of bliss made her after-glow all the more exquisite.

 

“Fun and informative. Delightful, but I think it’s time to be done with this city. I’ll leave your solidified corpses here as a monument to my ecstasy--for now.”

 

The towering plant-witch rose up, still stark naked. It was time to fully destroy this city and take all it had to offer. She just had to think of how. She mused aloud to herself.

 

“I could grow again, but that’s a bit boring. I could spread my gardens a bit faster: also boring and they’ll get all the city along with the world on their own with enough time. Hmmm.”

 

She tapped her foot as she spoke, kicking up small earthquakes throughout the metropolis. Buildings crumbled to them, and it gave her an idea.

 

“Ah of course, a nice bit of witchcraft should do the trick. I keep forgetting the dark arts at my disposal, what with how destructive my mere body has become.”

 

Clover snapped her fingers and a ferocious spell cascaded from her nude form. This was visible: a crackling red energy over a hemispherical shockwave of shimmering sorcery. The energy past through buildings and her gardens without harm, yet any human caught in the explosion had their very blood roil to a boil.

 

To boil blood was one of the more advanced forms of witchcraft. She had only done it once before: on one of her guards who caught her with her tomes. It was a bit of a panic, and the energy the spell commanded had her bedridden for a day after. Now? Washing the entire city with its effects was a literal snap.

 

Souls flew to her from the vast radius of inner and outer London. The already blue sky shined bluer as they sifted towards her. The tug of her body was inescapable. Indulged by their power, she felt an immense infusion of vigor and power.

 

“Not enough.” she said. “Still not enough.” She couldn’t yet rip apart the veil to Hudraloth’s realm. Must she really visit another world? This task seemed so far. She wondered if it were possible even with the billions of souls offered on this Earth. She’d take them nonetheless in time, but was it worth waiting to get them all now?

 

“I suppose I must travel to a new world. Very well.” She took one last look around before scrying out her next stop. The solidified humans in her femfluid caught her eye again.


She had an idea.

 

All this time, she left her imprisoned souls within a bubble-like cage of flesh within her form. There, she felt the souls move about and fidget. From her knowledge in physics, she knew those movements meant something though: wasted energy.

 

So, she’d freeze them in place. Just like her climax did those pitiful humans earlier.

 

Within her soul gut, a golden fluid began to fill all those millions and millions of spirit containers. The souls worked themselves up in a frenzy. They felt violated before, their knowledge and history exposed, but this was another level. This fluid wasn’t just physical, but ethereal. A design of Clover’s own and soon as a single bit of their ghostly bodies touched the stuff, they was stuck.

 

They pounded on the impenetrable, clear walls of their cells. They flew far from the undulating walls of flesh this syrupy substance poured from. All in vain. They couldn’t get out of that bubble, and the soul resin hardened till they could no longer move.

 

They were awake though--alert and conscious. Clover got more out of them that way: and she liked the idea of it. All those souls, expressions frozen in horror, trapped within her as batteries for her powers.

 

What she drew from them doubled from this optimization. She cackled aloud in a dead city with no one around to hear her. The nation’s government had given the city up to fight the expanding gardens in their other settlements.

 

“Such energy. Let’s see.” she closed her eyes and focused on that veil of reality.

 

Not enough.

 

She’d have to find another world to plunder. She was sick of waiting. Clover didn’t want to be some universal tourist. She wanted that power: the power to bridge the primordial chaos into ordered reality. The power to bend all of reality to her whims.

 

Hudraloth was waiting after all. She reached out with her mind to peer at connected universes and found she could see them clearer than ever. While this planet and her home planet expired, she would finish off a super-dense Earth herself.

 

It was much easier to sift through all these choices compared to before. Clover found the perfect one. This newer London seemed shiny and chrome and much like the visions of a future Earth. It’d be lush with humans.

 

She opened a miles wide rift and stepped through.