[Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

The shrinking virus has seized our entire world, destroying families, crashing markets, and throwing our entire way of life into chaos. Some people shrink, and some people don't. This is a short story of a handful of strangers whose lives have been defined by this novel disease.


Rated: X
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Entrapment, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Insertion, Lesbians, New World Order, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 18543 Read: 104972
Published: October 13 2020 Updated: August 04 2023
Story Notes:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. The Titular Chapter by tallie [Reviews - 6] (2839 words)

An introduction to the characters. The slightest intimation of panty entrapment and little more.

2. It's the Weekend, Baby by tallie [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2432 words)

Rated PG-13 for portrayals of excessive alcohol use. A bit more panty entrapment, masturbation, and vaginal insertion.

3. Hungover by tallie [Reviews - 0] (1977 words)

The morning after. Moderate insertion and entrapment, all from GTS perspective.

4. Party Spoiler by tallie [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1197 words)

Further hours of the miserable morning of reckoning. More entrapment, more insertion, and far more vivid.

5. Close Contact by tallie [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2202 words)

Becoming a statistic. Almost no real sexual content at all.

6. The Unnecessary Chapter by tallie [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2502 words)

I meant to have a short story. This chapter could disappear and change nothing. Insertion, mouth play, and giantess masturbation.

7. Dwindling Away by tallie [Reviews - 0] (1880 words)

Vivianne gets closer and closer to her final size. Small size-difference domination, F/m and M/f.

8. The Final Chapter by tallie [Reviews - 1] (3514 words)

Vivianne settles on her final size. More M/f size-difference domination, and cock vore.