- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Further hours of the miserable morning of reckoning. More entrapment, more insertion, and far more vivid.

Even though she had practically invited him to find his way into the warm, wet embrace between her legs, Vivianne did not make it easy for him. He hit the surface of her panties not really sure which way was up, and slammed hard against the bulk of her body when she let her waistband snap shut. It made it that much more disorienting, and he had no idea what was going on until at least a minute had passed, the steady, rhythmic rocking of her hips finally giving him some sense of direction.

He really thought that, this close to her body, it would be easy for him to find his way down into the crotch of her panties. But her flesh was firm and unrelenting, and the pressure of her panties at his back was brutal. If he really, really fought, he could pull his head far enough off her body to see one or two feet in any direction, or whatever that was at this size, and then his arms would give out in seconds, leaving his face crashing into the rough stubble of her freshly-shaved pubic hair.

In a sudden, deafening, chaotic motion, his entire world turned sideways, and then all motion abruptly ceased. It took a moment, but there was eventually a total stillness. The heat of the giantess' flesh still surrounded him, the stench still filled his lungs, her heartbeat still pulsed delicately against him through her skin, but it was finally still.
 
In the stillness, he finally figured out that he was facing down; so she was on her back. Without the vibration of her walking around, he could also figure out what part of his body was closest to her vulva. It was hard to describe exactly what keyed him into it, but he figured that he was more or less facing directly away from the hot junction between her legs; he just had to crawl backwards, and he would find himself sliding between her labia in short order.

His own heart raced in excitement. Straining with effort, he pushed himself downwards against the scratchy stubble of her pubic hair. It was like crawling along a sheet of sandpaper, and it was no more comfortable for his erect dick, either. But, after some effort, and aided by the pressure at his back of her skintight underwear, his body started to curve against hers. He felt a sudden spike of victory whne he could feel the warm, wet flesh of her pussy on his legs.

He kicked and squirmed, threading his tiny body betwen her labia as he continued to work his way downwards. The rough stubble of her crotch was not a comfortable bed, but it was a convenient source of leverage as he worked his way further and further down. After many, many long minutes of backbreaking effort, his entire lower body was enveloped with the slimy heat that she kept hidden from the world, and, soon, he found himself face-to-face with the giantess' clitoris.

The pink nub of hyper-sensitive flesh was fully exposed, a sign of the giantess' arousal. For all her protests while she had been using the bathroom, she seemed to be enjoying this. He licked the tight bulb uncertainly; he couldn't help it, but he wasn't sure how much he really wanted to stimulate her.

Fuck it. He was too powerful here. What could she really do to him?

He pulled his hands down and dug them into the dark-brown, wrinkled hood of flesh from which her clitoris had emerged. Then he started to rub, squeeze, and massage the delicate organ as violently as he could manage.

He heard the giantess' distant moan immediately, dripping with pleasure. He may have been so small that even his most fervent efforts were barely a tickle to her, but he could also reach places that nobody else could. With a woman like Vivianne, a tickle in the right spot was worth ten times as much as a sweaty pounding by some random fuckboy. And he was plying a skill that he had learned over a month of the most profoundly intimate existence any man could hope for.

The heat grew hotter, the stench grew stronger, the fluid seemed like it was spreading everywhere, the giantess' heartbeat pounded furiously through the flesh that was pressed against him. Still, breathing heavy from the effort, Francis kept at it, even daring to bite, if gently, at the sensitive button.

His teeth were apparently the last straw for the giantess. There was a sudden rush of fresh air, a glance of daylight, and he felt her fingers on his shoulders. Exactly like the night before, Vivianne pushed him bodily into her vagina with a single, effortless motion. It was a rapid, brutal transition, a blur of pink and brown that was impossible for him to track until it was finally over. The tight, pink walls had parted willingly for the bulk of her fingers, but closed hard around his body the moment they departed, leaving him enveloped in a cocoon of hot, wet flesh.

Panic and excitement. Eroticism and fear. He hadn't expected her to oblige so easily, and now he was terrified at what could happen.

He'd be fine, wouldn't he?




The shrunken's man writhing was getting harder and harder to ignore. Vivianne lay on her back, praying that he would stop, praying that her head would stop hurting and her body would stop aching so she could just go back to sleep. But none of that happened.

In fact, the little man seemed extra willful. She could feel acutely all of his struggles, and it was clear that they were not random. He had a focus, and she knew, based on her experience with the unusual little guy, exactly what his focus was.

She prayed that he would not, but, as time went on, and his struggles continued, she started to kind of hope that he would, despite her pounding headache. Maybe a little orgasm might help her go to sleep a little faster.

Or so she thought. She felt his insistent little hands close in on the most sensitive part of her body, and her every muscle tightened up at the sudden spike of pleasure as he went to work. In the wake of that moment, she was left clutching her head at the sudden surge of pain. She could practically feel her heart beating in her temples, and every pulse was pure agony.

Just stop, little guy. Let it lie. Let me sleep.

But, of course, he didn't. Her pelvic muscles squeezed at another sudden wave of pleasure, and her headache doubled in intensity. She grit her teeth and groaned.

Fine, you want to go inside me? You got it, little guy. With a grunt, she shoved her right hand into her panties, and guided him feetfirst into her vagina, leaving him buried as deep as she dared. It wasn't terribly comfortable, but it was better than enduring what he had been up to before that.

He was tucked away safely now, nothing that he could do to bother her, at least not seriously. She sniffed her fingers and rolled over onto her side. We're gonna waste a weekend together, little man.