- Text Size +

 

Chapter 4: Lewd

 

NAIAD warped in the two cylindrical constructs. These also had strict specifications, coming from the pink one mostly. The shape of the top and shaft were given, as well as some important functions. Not even a second after bringing them before the pair did the pink entity snatch up one for herself. The purple one grabbed her own soon after.

 

Like most things about the two females, their genitalia were based on those ‘humans’ of Earth. Vulvae, slightly puffed from arousal, eagerly accepted their new toys. The rounded tips of the shafts slipped past those lower lips. Each dildo-construct had numerous marble-scaled worlds stuck within its transparent shaft. All those lifeforms gazed out to their orange-tinted skies. Once at least starry, the views were replaced with that of light blue or red flesh--depending on which pussy their phallic prison was stuffed into.

 

The duo’s hands were busy elsewhere. Thankfully, NAIAD had the ability to move these constructs as needed, and she slid them in and out as the quivering erogenous flesh around them secreted its natural lubricant.

 

Sially’s hands found Arizi’s chest and began fondling. Arizi rubbed her hands at the small of Sially’s back. In between coos and grunts, Sially spoke out.

 

“Let’s see those other functions NAIAD.”

 

“Acknowledged.” said the AI.

 

The dildo-constructs began to vibrate. This was a bit disorienting to the lifeforms within to save the least, but the machines’ modulators kept gravity and all that life-essential stuff intact. More moans rang out from above, louder to those alien lifeforms than even the whirrings of the machine they were stuck in.

 

“Mmf” grunted Arizi into Sially’s chest now. She pulled her head up. “Is that really the only texture Metalbrain can do?”

 

“Adjusting texture.” said NAIAD, being ever responsive to their desires. The metal on the shaft and towards the rounded tip shifted to project a few little stubby nubs. The resulting cries of passion indicated the pair were pleased by this.

 

Sially’s lips were on Arizi’s. The two traded saliva by the moon-full. She pulled away a moment to talk. “Do the lube I asked for. Oh, and get those planets over here.”

 

NAIAD preferred they wouldn’t request the lube, but her prediction algorithms predicted this as well. The dildo-constructs vibrated faster. At the top of the shaft, inside it, some metal parted to reveal a bright orange light. The sentient life on that top-most planet couldn’t see what was inside, but the sounds of clanging and whirring didn’t engender hope. They passed into the light and the planet, with all its people, got processed.

 

Just like with the massage, a warm fluid was produced. This new liquid was thin, orange-tinted, and not at all viscous. Like the massaging gel, it also kept the lifeforms within restrained, safe, and alive until the bodies of the duo took care of them. The watery lube squirted out through the rounded tip of the constructs. Its warmth filled their cunts, which greedily absorbed the billions of lives just ejected.

All those aliens melted into the pussy flesh alongside their liquefied worlds.

 

“More.” Sially said, her normal dulcet tone having a bit of a furor to it now.

 

“Just keep going, for both of us.”, she said.

 

The plate of planets had arrived by the pair and Sially scooped a handful off at once. She stuffed three in her mouth and locked lips with her love, then mashed the rest of the handful into her own tits. They each swished the morsels around with their tongues. Sially’s blue one wrapped around two of them and gulped them down, leaving Arizi with the one.

 

Sially spoke to Arizi, her words interspersed with a grunt or two.

 

“Read their minds. Tell me how much their suffering in there.”

 

“You don’t wanna do it yourself?” said Arizi. She had a teasing tone.

 

“Just do it, I wanna hear it from someone else and let my imagination fill in the blanks.”

 

Arizi swallowed her world then did what her love asked.

 

“Oh they’re in agony. Your juices are pooling over them. Blue-skinned bipedals on a yellow planet seem to be suffering the most. Their skin is just melting off in the air. Fragile little fucks they are.”


Sially moaned.

 

“There’s so much going on. A green world hit your stomach wall and their capital city was the first to liquefy. That species has heightened senses: pain included. The agony is immense. Many are jumping off roofs to try and end it faster.”

 

“Did you let them?” ask Sially.

 

“Of course not, they landed safe and sound to dissolve like the others.”

 

“Ah, I love you so much~” said Sially.

 

“And I you.” said Arizi.

 

They went back to smooching. They peppered each other in compliments as much as kisses for a bit. Soon more grunts rung out.

 

“Faster, harder.” barked Sially. Arizi also shared the sentiment aloud.

 

There were only a couple planets left in each dildo-construct, NAIAD hoped they would last. The duo’s contractions and thigh clenchings pushed the integrity of the machines to the limit. The AI’s goal was to have her core preserved at the end of this, though not having to remake all her constructs once they finished would be a nice boon as well.

 

The two broke contact once more to yank the plate of planets between them. Arizi dumped them out, having the worlds levitate between their naked bodies. Sially telekinetically tugged them against her neck and chest. Arizi leaned down, the dildo-construct still moving and working between her legs, to lick them up.

 

Soon the plate was clear. NAIAD processed the last planet in each of the cylindrical constructs. The ‘appetites’ of their cunts were just as voracious as their normal ones. The lifeforms ejected out in the construct-fluid barely lasted a few seconds before slick, pulsing flesh took them in and broke them down. Juices the sex organs produced dripped down their folds to plop at the construct’s wider bases.

 

“More planets.” said Sially.

 

NAIAD brought over some of the extra collection units. In this moment, the AI was glad she harvested a few extra worlds. There was some concern that she didn’t put them on a disc-construct first--she didn’t have the time--but the two entities didn’t seem to care. With a thought, Sially ripped one construct open and hovered its planetary contents by their chests.

 

In between bawdy pants, Sially’s eyes glowed and the worlds struck up in pink flames. She nudged Arizi, who’s pace of breathing was just as fast. Arizi’s lambent gaze shimmered and purple flames joined the pink.

 

All those worlds burnt away before their eyes, sacrificed on pyres to their libidos. Dozens of planets each with billions of lives, burnt up to further arouse the duo. They weren’t even consumed. NAIAD compared the consideration she had towards such waste akin to sentient expressions of ‘dread’ and ‘disgust’.


The duo repeated the gesture for the two other containers and surrounded their naked, embracing bodies in burning worlds. The suffering of those lifeforms was an aphrodisiac, as were their expressions of raw power.

 

The moans grew in frequency and volume. NAIAD worked her dildo-constructs with all her might to please them. She was out of planets to make more lube, but they didn’t seem to care. With her eye-constructs, ever vigilant for ways to better serve, she noticed the strands of their hair moving. Many of Sially’s blue strands reached out to lash with Arizi’s red. They braided with one another, intertwined. Crackling blue and red electricity danced between the connections, and the two shivered in an absolute rapture of ecstasy.

 

“More.” they both said, in unison.

 

NAIAD had no more planets left. They must’ve realized this, as they instead took some of the massaging constructs. About half of those prolate spheroids and hand-constructs warped between their celestial chests. The breasts mashed together right after.

 

NAIAD, of course, did not protest to such wanton destruction of her creations. They were made to serve, after all. In fact, the AI even moved a few more in. She was desperate to keep them pleased and not think to work her core into this messy lovemaking ritual of theirs.

 

The two entities started vibrating. The crackling of energy in their hair glowed bright. Their eyes glowed to outshine the details of their irises and pupils. Their bodies burst alight in pink and purple illumination.

 

The moans they let out were raw and unfettered. Not only was NAIAD unable to process the climatic cries with all her auditory sensors, but the mere attempt to do so fried most of them.

 

Vaginal contractions smashed the dildo-constructs to nothing as each female’s nethers squeezed and clenched every bit of sensation they could. The duo’s thighs each slammed tight together with their celestial might behind them.

 

Their bodies unleashed a wave of light, numerous miles in radius. The pink and purple illuminations mixed together to a middle shade. It expanded outwards and obliterated all the external constructs nearby with its sheer luminescence.

 

NAIAD conjectured they orgasmed. She warped more eye-constructs by the duo. She wanted to be atop the situation of course, but she also didn’t want the pair moving to talk to her by her core in case they had a whim to break anything there.

 

The heat signatures from their forms were immense. The duo’s breathing slowed back down. Their hair unbraided with one another, and they were no longer connected as such. They giggled, kissing softly and rubbing at each others forms with tender gentleness. More compliments and praise to one another rung out: “I love you”’s and “your so great”’s.

 

Their hands reached out to pull the dildo-constructs from their sopping cunts. Protected from the light wave somehow, they were nevertheless destroyed, crushed and covered with nectar and other sexual secretions. The constructs were kicked aside at their clean bases and sent hurtling in the void.

 

The pair draped their arm’s around each other.

 

“See, that was quite the pleasure wasn’t it?” said Sially, kissing at one of Arizi’s dark-purple areola.

 

Arizi rubbed at one of Sially’s dark-pink nipples in turn.

“It was fun, I admit.” said Arizi.

 

“NAIAD.” said Sially. The eye-constructs stared at the pink one.

 

“I think we’ll do this every week from now on. Prepare what you did again, though maybe snag a few more planets next time around.”

 

“Acknowledged. Acquiring the day’s quantity of sentient-inhabited worlds took many resources. It’s entirely possible th-” said NAIAD.

 

Arizi furrowed her brow. It looked as though she would chastise NAIAD for saying anything other than ‘Yes, of course.’ However, Sially spoke before she could.

 

“I’m sure you’ll find a way.” said the pink entity with a smile.

 

“Say, Arizi let’s wash ourselves off with a galaxy bath. That sounds like fun, doesn’t it? A few megaparsecs out there’s a nice galactic swirl we could dip in.”

 

The red-headed entity smiled. “That does sound like a nice idea. Sure.”

 

“Toodles for now my little AI friend, see you next week!” beamed Sially.

 

“Affirmative” beeped the AI.

 

The duo disappeared from her sensors.