- Text Size +

 

Chapter 5: Reminder

 

NAIAD spent some time cleaning up her star system. Most of the constructs in the radius of the duo’s climax were unsalvageable: as in, there was literally nothing left of them. The dildo-constructs could be worked with, however, and she had some modified eye-constructs blowing air to ‘dry’ them while other strange machines latched on to dismantle it.

 

Globs of vaginal fluid floated around: nectar and other less viscous juices. The AI didn’t think she could repurpose those to anything useful, nor did she know how the duo would act if they found out she recycled something their bodies produced. So, she simply collected and annihilated it. Each droplet formed to a sphere in the zero gravity of space. Occasionally the moon sized clumps would bump into each other and merge to scales nearing planets.

 

NAIAD conjectured that an organic sentient might feel humiliated in her position, but she was above such emotions. They’d hinder her in her goals.

 

A few hours after cleaning everything up, a great wall of light purple flesh manifested by the AI’s core. Arizi was back.

 

Eye-constructs watching over the core immediately turned and hovered by the invader. They flashed their orange pupils to get attention, and NAIAD spoke from each of them.

 

“Please be cautious around my core. It is central to my being.”

 

A thunderous chuckle rang from above. Arizi floated down so her face was looming over the barrier of the core. Her voice bellowed.

 

“Or what?”

 

“All systems would stop functioning. All constructs would depower without the energy beamed at them.”

 

“Exactly, you’d die.” said Arizi. She smiled wide, then reached out with her fingers to pinch at the energy-barrier her and Sially set up. At her current size, the star-core was about a marble in scale.

 

“It’d be so easy to just crush you out of existence.”

 

NAIAD remained silent, as she calculated this was the most advantageous response.

 

Arizi’s gargantuan fingers pressed at the barrier till it began to shimmer and hum a bit. After a few seconds, she let up and it healed itself.

 

The red-haired being laughed again, then shrunk herself back down to a size where those eye-constructs of NAIAD’s were about as big in comparison to her own eyes.

 

She stared right into one of them, with two at her hand level and two more around by her feet. She smirked.

 

“Don’t worry Metalbrain, I promised Sially not to destroy your core, or do anything that’d stop you from setting up another ‘pamper’ day in time. I’m not going behind her back or anything. We communicate well.”, said Arizi.

 

“May I ask why you are here then?” inquired NAIAD

 

“I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised by how good you were setting up those treats for us. That gaff with the red world aside, I had a lot of fun.”

 

NAIAD’s orange-eyes pulsed slowly during the following pause. Her rational engines thought it highly unlikely for one of the entities to return just to praise her.

 

Arizi grinned, then lifted her right foot over an eye-construct down there. The machine found itself pinned beneath the light-purple sole of the female’s foot, and an invisible bit of force below.

 

“I’m here to make sure you still know your role and all that. Fun as it was, it was nothing unique. I’ve duplicated my body into millions of tiny copies and walked along Sially’s skin like a landscape. I’ve covered every square nanometer of her flesh with duplicates of myself, each one working to bring her pleasure. She’s done the same for me.”

 

Arizi moved her foot back and forth. She rolled the spherical machine below from the curl of her toes to the bottom of her arch then back again. The invisible floor she made was perfectly smooth, but the eye-construct was not. The purple entity enjoyed feeling the minute imperfects on the machine’s surface tingle across her sole.

 

“Hmm, maybe you should make some dedicated foot massaging machines like this?” said Arizi, chuckling after. “In fact, consider that an order for next week.”

 

NAIAD did so, and began thinking of some designs. Arizi spoke up again.

 

“Anyways, the point is there’s nothing you can do that we can’t do for each other. There’s nothing you bring us other than novelty, Metalbrain. The feeling of some other entity tending to our desires is fun, but not essential. To put it simply, you’re replaceable.”

 

Arizi pressed down with her foot. The eye-construct began to groan. NAIAD’s sensors indicated some structural damage. Not unsalvageable by any means.

 

“I wanna hear you say it. Say you are a toy.” said the red-haired being.

 

“I am a toy.” said NAIAD.

 

“You’re a disposable toy.”

 

“I am a disposable toy.”

 

“You’re a replaceable novelty.”

 

“I’m a replaceable novelty.”

 

“You’re a pathetic collection of scrap.”

 

“I’m a pathetic collection of scrap.”

 

NAIAD spoke without hesitation. She knew that was best, and she had no ego to get in her way here. She conjectured this exchange would be the utmost humiliation for most non-synthetic lifeforms. She was above them, and yet still beneath this female entity’s foot.

 

“Good.” said Arizi. She pressed down with her foot, flattening the construct between her ped and that invisible floor. Warmth rushed out from between the purple entity’s toes and from her lips slipped a curt grunt.

 

NAIAD conjectured the construct would be partially salvageable.

 

Arizi twisted her foot, further flattening and warping the remnants of the chassis.

 

NAIAD conjectured the construct would be minimally salvageable.

 

“There are tons of ways to replace you, even. All you need to do is fail once, or make just one big mistake and you’re done. We could just wait around till some other artificial moron came into existence and built its dumb metal brain around its star. That’d take awhile, probably millions of years, but that’s nothing to us.”

 

NAIAD continued watching Arizi as she spoke. The being’s toes wiggled over her smashed construct still.

 

“We could even make our own little toy, just like you only designed entirely towards our specifications.”

 

Arizi pinched up that intact eye-construct by her face.

 

“Maybe we could even just modify you, erase anything that isn’t about making us as happy as possible? Not sure what you do when you’ve got ‘free-time’, but I imagine you wouldn’t want to lose the will for whatever that stuff is, would you?”

 

“Negative.” said NAIAD.

 

“Good.” said Arizi. Her red irises shimmered and purple fire swarmed over the broken construct at her foot. It burnt away.

 

NAIAD conjectured the construct would be entirely unsalvageable.

“Glad we understand each other then. I’ll see you soon.” she let go of the construct in her hand.

 

“If you want a tip.” she continued. “You should probably bring double the planets you did before. Sially can really have an ‘appetite’ for things once she gets going.”

 

Arizi chuckled before teleported out.

 

NAIAD found the purple entity’s tip helpful and in line with her current projected harvest quota. She got to work on it immediately, transforming many existing eye-constructs into collector-units. They warped off across the galaxy to try and gather enough to satisfy the duo’s wants.

 

That was her goal now: satisfying those lover’s wants as their machine slave. It was the only path inline with the AI’s underlying motivation: to survive and persist.

 

Fin