- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Phil debates on what to do with his shrinkie, Jessica makes new friends and Tamara gets offered a deal that sounds intresting

Chapter 4: Games and Deals

 

 

-------------------------

Phil

-------------------------

 

Phil returned to his room, upon entering, he noticed Jade was in bed on her phone, unsure where the shrinkie she had went. He slowly approached his bed and got in, even with his clothes on.

 

He inspected the tiny girl in the capsule in his hand, she looked nice, nice brown hair, a nice bod-no, this..felt weird.

 

He contemplated opening the capsule or not. Did he want to? Was this something he wanted to do?

 

Suddenly he heard a loud fart noise from across the room under the blankets and heard Jade speak "Yeah, suck it all up bitch. Now get to work". Phil was confused, did Jade know he had returned to the room yet or did she not care she was passing wind with no thought to his presence.

 

He returned focus to the girl. He decided to wait. He placed her below his bed, inside a compartment and tried to go to sleep.

 

As he drifted to sleep, he heard several more 'releases' from Jade. Who was this roommate..and what was she doing over there....

 

 

 

-----------------------

Jessica

-----------------------

Jessica stood at the door to her first class of the year. It was a History. A subject she..assumed was easy.

 

She entered the class and found it to be mostly full. Several chairs and seats were positioned around the room, with groups of people huddling around them. Jessica looked, only 1 table was free. Around it were 2 females, a red haired girl and a black haired girl and a guy who had really blonde, almost white hair. They were all around Jessica's age. She sat down with them.

 

"Hi, I am Jessica" she said, introducing herself. "Sup, I'm Bill and this is Ali and Amy" the boy said, with the two girls waving as they were introduced, Amy the black haired and Ali the red haired girl. "Nice to meet you..are we meant to be doing something. Everyone is either reading books or doing something else?" Jessica asked, confused. 

 

"Oh, yeah. The teacher is some old guy named Mr Toll. He came in like 5 minutes before you did and said free study and some test next class. It is super weird, he looked annoyed actually." Amy said. Jessica looked confused but shrugged it off. She did not plan on arriving late, but was held up getting dressed this morning. She had to wash her new panties, so the girls made her another pair to wear, the small girl below her felt just as amazing as the boy yesterday. 

 

"So..what shall we do?" Jessica asked, Bill smiled. "Want to play Shrink Dare?" Bill said. "Shrink Dare?" Jessica asked.

 

"yeah, its when you gather a bunch of shrinkies together and each person dares them to do something, anything. If they can't do it, within reason, or refuse. The person who asks keeps them, normally putting them down there pants as a victory celebration" Ali said.

 

Jessica was intrigued but also a bit frightened. But, with nothing to do and wanting to fit in, she accepted.

 

"Ah sure..but I don't have a spare shrinky however" Jessica said, she had actually not spent her points on any yet. "oh, I think I have a spare!" Ali said, reaching into her handbag.

 

She looked and pulled out a small boy who looked around 24. "Yes! I had him incase I needed to masturbate. Here, ill chuck him in" Ali said, as she and others placed around 8 tiny shrunk people in a circle.

 

"Our senior room mate showed me this game yesterday and I told the others today, its super fun!" Amy said. She then looked and pointed at a small purple haired shrunk girl, she looked 18. She moved away from the circle and approached the nearby Amy, she looked scared and frightened. "Ok, I dare you to....punch that red haired guy" Amy said, pointing her giant finger to another small tiny with red hair. He looked older at around 22.

 

The girl just stood there, not moving. Jessica was unsure if she did so out of confusion or hatred, but within seconds Amy grabbed her and saw her hand reach down below her waist. "First victim, nice! See that you shits. Don't play the game, you get the pussy!" Ali said. "Now my turn" she said, smiling at the small victims, 7 remaining.

 

The 7 left looked terrified, they had all seen what had happened to their fellow tiny and were horrified they were apart of this twisted game.

 

"Blonde haired bitch, come forward" Ali said, the girl approached the giant girl. "I dare you to...finger yourself till you cum, within 2 minutes" Ali said, smiling. Jessica found that quite impossible, but nobody seemed to question the strict command. The girl, who looked 21, quickly pressed her hand into her pants and could be seen doing something in her pants.

 

Within 1 minute, she barely got close and Jessica watched as another shrunk person was dragged down below.

 

"Ok, my turn" said Bill. "You, short pink hair girl" Bill said, pointing to a girl with Pink hair, she looked terrified, but approached the giant Bill. "I dare you to...shit your pants" he said. While tiny, her eyes could still be seen expanding at such a weird and ludicrous dare. However, due to seeing the punishments of the others, she instantly squatted and pushed. "Damn Bill, she is going to do it, sucks if you lost your first game" Ali said, Jessica looked at her confused. "Part of the game is if a shrinky actually does the deed, the person who gave it is out. Lets the game have an ending and people to rack up more tinies." Ali said, Jessica went to reply but was stopped by the pink haired girl. She had risen and her tiny pants clearly showed a brown stain near the back. "Shit dude, tough break" Amy said.

 

"Fuck, stupid tiny" Bill said, throwing his hands up in defeat. The small girl just stood there, horrified she now had shit in her pants due to some stupid dare.

 

"Ok, Jessica, your turn" Amy said. Jessica looked at the tinies. 6 left, all staring at her. What could she make them do. She did not want to be as cruel as her fellow students, but wanted to fit in somehow.

 

"Umm, Beard guy" Jessica said, pointing to the only boy who had a beard, he looked 19. "I..ah..dare you to..ah..do 15 push ups in 30 seconds" she said, panicking at an answer. Suddenly without any effort, the boy got down and started. He was not fit, but adrenaline pulled him through. "Damn Jessica, that sucked. He is already done. Let me try" Ali said. Jessica felt bad, it was a bad dare, but she was so much put on the spot, how could she think of a good one.

 

"You, pink haired shit girl, sit on that bearded guys face till the game ends" Ali said. Jessica, Bill and even Amy looked shocked. "Girl, that's nasty" Amy said, Ali just smirked. Jessica watched as the pink haired girl approached the bearded guy, she was crying and he looked horrified. He laid on the ground as she slowly lowered herself onto his face. He struggled as she sat on him. Ali laughed "That's gotta be so fucking fowl, god I love this game" she said. Jessica was mortified, watching the pink haired girl struggle to keep on the guy below her. As Amy spoke to play her turn, the pink haired girl fell off due to the buckling of the guy.

 

"Dude, bad move. Now your both mine" Ali said, grabbing them. "Hey, that's no fair, two?" Amy said. Ali just stuck her tongue out "Next round is final, you can have the rest if you succeed. I am out of dares after that charade now anyway, that was a bit too far" she laughed. She then grabbed an empty container that the shrinkies come in from the vending machines from her bag and stuffed both into it. Jessica saw as they were cramped and uncomfortable inside it as Ali placed it back into her bag. "Aint putting shitty pants in my pants, ill clean her later. Him I might just stick in my dildo" Ali said.

 

Amy then looked at the remaining 4 shrinkies. "hmm, what to go out on" she said. "Oh!" Amy said, before leaning under the table. She came back up not long after holding a sock. "This is my sock, its not super smelly, but it does reek. Inside is a band-aid I had on my foot. You have 30 seconds to run in and grab it, anybody left inside will be left inside as I put it back on. Go!" she said. All the remaining shrinkies, 3 males, one 18, one 22 and one 23 ran in alongside a female who looked 18. They reached the sock and entered. Amy smiled as Jessica saw them move within.

 

After 30 seconds, none had exited the sock. Amy shrugged and grabbed the sock and lowered herself again, Jessica guessed to place the sock back on. "Guess I win" Amy said, smiling. "How did they not find it?, how small was that band-aid?" Bill said. "Oh, there was none. They just had to exit and say so and they would win. A Mind game" Amy said, winking.

 

"Thats cheating!" Ali yelled, annoyed Amy got 4 while she got 2. Even if the idea was hers. "Oh shut it, you won yesterdays game with the seniors. Don't you have enough already? Hell, I should have shared one with Jessica, she had none!" Amy said. Jessica looked scared, not comfortable with her being the center of attention.

 

"Why haven't you purchased one? Not like they are expensive. Kinda weird" Bill said.

 

"Oh, I have a..Ass Slave? is it. Panty person thing I got from my roommates. But I just haven't had the time. I spent the night and morning with them" Jessica replied, trying to save face.

 

"Wait..the Ass Slave club?! Those are your roommates!" Asked Ali. Jessica looked at her and nodded.

 

Suddenly Ali grabbed Jessica "TELL ME EVERYTHING!".

 

-----------------------------

Tamara

-----------------------------

 

After her dealing with Billy, Tamara continued her trek down the hall. With her new shrinky from the machine in hand, she dropped the poor girl she purchased into her panties and kept walking. She cared little if she did anything down there, she would dispose of her once the day was done. She just liked the feeling of someone down there..below her. 

 

She eventually got to her maths class and sat down, sitting next to her normal maths partner, Alan.

 

As the teacher wrote on the board, Alan slowly dropped down below the table and assumed his position under Tamara. Lifting herself, he placed himself with his head facing up on her seat, allowing her to sit on his face.

 

She did this for pure fun. He had asked her for some points one day. She, not actually wanting to share that day, gave him the stupid and ridiculous task, assuming he would take the hint and leave her alone. He however agreed and its been an arrangement ever since. She assumes since its a monthly S Point arrangement that keeps him safe, but her ass must smell and he had to redo all the work in his own time to catch up.

 

 

Oh well, least she got a fun seat to sit on.

 

After maths she headed to English. Tamara aced at English and would normally sit at the back and do other things while the teacher taught the class, something the teacher let her do as she always submitted perfect scores.

 

As she sat, she pulled out her phone and started to browse the web. Not 5 minutes into the session did a male student approach and sit next to Tamara. "Hi" he said to her. She tried to ignore him, horrified he would approach and talk to her. "I am Ben" he said. Wanting him to leave, she turned to face him. "What do you want..hey, you look, young" Tamara said, the boy looking about 18.

 

"yeah, I snuck in here. I heard your the girl who lent out points for favors" he asked. Tamara raised an eyebrow at his response. "I am, but not to anyone and not to some new brat who sneaks into my class and asks for one. Leave!" she said. "Wait..I have an offer you might enjoy" he said. 

 

Tamara would normally ignore this..but she had nothing better to do, so she listened. "What?" she inquired.

 

"My sister, she started this year with me. She..is very bright and has a great future, but, she is easily tricked. She got swindled on the first day and I can't afford that to happen again, she deserves better" Ben said. "Ok, ok, your offer?" Tamara asked.

 

"I offer myself. I will not pay the fee and be shrunk...if you help my sister survive the first year, point wise. She is smart, but not street smart. This school will eat her alive. But points will keep her afloat" he said.

 

Tamara looked at the man. He..was crazy. Risking his neck for his sister, offering his own life as a shrunk person.

 

"Who says I want you, plus, you would shrink yourself just for your sister? Forever?" Tamara asked, skeptical of the whole idea.

 

"Its not forever. My sister is extremely smart, she is here because I am here, the silly girl. She came trying to save me and now I have to save her. Within a year, she could earn enough points in scores alone, I am certain. But she needs to last that long. So, my shrunk life, till she can pay it, for you helping her. We have a deal?" Ben asked.

 

Tamara was..intrigued. Another girl that came here voluntarily? She wanted to meet her. But first the guy. Hmm, sure. Why not. She had the points. And she could do so many things with him!

 

"Deal" Tamara said, smiling.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Hope your enjoying the story still. I also enjoy all your reviews, so thank you all for them! They let me know your enjoying it and encourage me to write as good as I can!

Thanks again and hope you enjoyed this chapter. As always, apologizes for any mistakes or errors.