- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

We experience more of Phil and Jessica with some new faces joining the story.

Chapter 2: Meeting New People

 

----------------------------------------

Kyla

----------------------------------------

Kyla walked out of the recreational gym, one of many Gyms students could use outside of class to either keep fit or practice for sporting events. Kyla did both. She was top of her class in sporting events and constantly won the sporting events they held every year.

 

Being a second year, she had ranked tons of S Points for winning events and being top of her class. With this, she was used to 'buying' tinies.

 

As she walked out, she smelt her armpit, checking its stink level. As she did, she pulled her head back. "Gah! I need a shower fast. Trust the school to have the closest gym be the one lacking showers" she said. The black haired girl was wearing a skin tight workout suit which had visible sweat stains on it. A normal person would be embarrassed but Kyla loved showing it off, her sign of a successful work out. 

 

As she entered her room, she sat on her bed. She pulled her top off and throw it in a nearby basket. Her roommate was gone, so she did not feel weird to strip in the main area. He also hated the smell anyway, so best he was away.

 

As she ripped her top off, two bands around her armpits could be seen. She soon ripped them off and placed them on her lap. "Mindy, George. Another great workout!" she said.

 

Mindy and George were her arm-pit 'buddies', two tinies she wore to every workout, every event, every class and if she needed the boost in confidence, anywhere else.

 

They were placed in a strap that wrapped around her armpits and in a position that meant they not only were directly inside her armpits during the day, but soaked up all her sweat.

 

The two tinies were covered in sweat and just looked up at the giant girl in her lap. They faked smiles, terrified if they ever upset her. She then removed them from the restraints and threw the bands into the same basket. After which she took the tinies and placed them in a small box, where she placed all her 'buddies' when not in use. The box was made of glass, so they could see the outside world. And was separated in sections, depending on the task. The tinies were placed in the Armpit section. Small holes also were on the walls, allowing them to speak to each other to starve boredom. This is why they smiled...they had met the other 'buddies'.

 

Once placed, Kyla sat back on the bed and removed her sports bra. As before, inside both cups were two small males. Both looking about 21 years old. They looked tired and were like the others, covered in sweat. They again faked smiled as they were removed from the cups and placed in their section.

 

Lastly was the underwear. Kyla was having problems with her pair, the pocket kept ripping during practice lately and the tiny kept being shoved within her asshole. She pulled the panties down and saw she was missing. Annoyed, the girl 'buddie' was missing. She knew she felt something in her backdoor. Accepting defeat, she decided to dig her out during her shower, leaving the girl to her fate within her ass. She would have to visit the Ass Slave Club during lunch to tell them she needed a near Sports pair.

 

Lastly was her feet. Unlike the other 'buddies', these two occupants never left the shoes. At least not this pair. For her 'lucky' training shoes, she had two male tinies, one 19 (18 when she got him) and the other 21 (20 when she got him). She used this pair for all her training, events and more. And wore another pair during normal class.

 

Removing her shoes, she looked down at the two boys. Attached within the shoes. "Great job guys" she said, before kicking the pair below the bed. She was scared of ever taking them out, in the event the 'lucky streak' was lost. Plus she found handling such tinies within those shoes..kinda gross. 

 

Having now stripped, Kyla got off the bed and headed towards the shower, ready to find Alica, her panty 'buddie' who went missing. 

 

-----------------------------------------

Jessica

-----------------------------------------

 

Jessica looked down at the 3 shrunken boys. They were all looking at her, knowing she was about to pick one. "Go on, you get first pick" said Krystal. Jessica looked up at the brunette Krystal, her face in a giant smile. Jessica returned a fake smile back before looking again at the 3 small subjects.

 

One was a black haired boy, one was red haired, he was Bethy's choice if she did not choose him and the last one had blonde hair. Knowing almost nothing about any of them and knowing she would rarely see them again, she picked the blonde haired one, completely at random. "That one" she said, pointing to the blonde haired one. "Nice!" said Sarah. Krystal then grabbed the small boy in her hand. "What color panties you want?" she asked Jessica. Jessica just blurted out "Red", just to get it over with. Krystal shrugged and walked out with the boy. 

 

Several minutes later she returned, holding a pair of red underwear in her hand. Jessica watched as she approached the circle and gave the pair to her. "Here you go, he is ready. Go try him on" Krystal said. Jessica was terrified to look inside, but her curiosity beat her fear and she opened the pair. 

 

Inside she could see the small blonde haired boy attached inside the pocket. His arms and legs were bound inside the makeshift addition and even his mouth was covered in another materiel. "We gag the mouths so they work overtime" Krystal said. Jessica just looked at the boy, staring into his eyes. He looked terrified and was clearly trying to move, his body shaking the panties slightly.

 

"Go on, try him out!" Krystal again added. 

 

Jessica held the panties tight, got up from the ground and walked to the bathroom. 

 

------------------------------------------------

Phil

------------------------------------------------

"You..you brought a tiny?" he said, amazed the girl who just arrived already 'owned' a person.

 

"yeah, I think the whole thing is super fun! Aren't they so cute!" Jade said, lightly patting the girl in her hand with her index finger. The girl seemed annoyed at this, but her fear of the situation kept her still as she sat on the giant hand.

 

"Right..ok then" Phil said, kinda freaked out by the idea his roommate already had a tiny person. "You don't want to buy one?" she asked. "Not really. I would rather keep the points to avoid becoming one" he said. Jade just shrugged and sat on her bed, playing with her new tiny. Weirded out, Phil left the room.

 

As Phil walked the long hallways, door after door after door, he felt he had made a terrible decision. Why did he leave the room, he had nowhere to go nor anything to do. 

 

He decided to just sit and wait out the time before returning to his room, hoping Jade would be finished with whatever she planned to do with that poor girl. 

 

Shortly after he had sat down and played on his phone, a girl pulling a cart stopped infront of Phil. "Lost?" she asked him. Phil looked up.

 

The girl looked around 24, had long purple hair, was quite tall at around 6 ft and had an average to slim body. Phil rose to speak to her. "No, just chilling. Whats with the cart?" he asked.

 

"Oh, a special. I am selling 0 Star tinies to new students for only 5 points. Its an introductory sale only for today. Lets them see what their future is like if they..well, fuck up" she said, finding the topic quite amusing. "Oh..I see" Phil replied, seeming quite uncomfortable with the topic. The girl noticed this and gave him a look of interest.

 

"You one of those wimps who find the shinking process bad" she said, almost mocking him now. "No, just..find it kinda..strange. And would rather save to avoid becoming one, to be honest" he said. The girl smiled at this. "Oh I see, that's fair enough..hey look" she said, before reaching into her cart. She pulled out a small capsule, like the ones inside the vending machine earlier, and grabbed Phil's hand, placing it in it. "Take it, its yours, free. Get a feel for a tiny. They, are incredible!" the girl said, winking. Phil opened his hand, inside the capsule was a young girl, she looked 18. She had brown hair and a nice smile..even if it was due to her unable to change it. He could see her eyes dash left to right, almost in panic.

 

"I ah..thanks. What do you do with them?" he asked. "Anything you want. Some toy with them, some keep them for company. Some just stick them in places where the sun don't shine" she said, that freaked Phil out a little. "And then you can get custom ones, like this" she said, pocking her tongue out. Phil froze in shock, on her tongue was a small cage and inside was a much smaller tiny, she was sitting inside it, covered in saliva. Before Phil could see more, she brought her mouth back. "Those are expensive however, won't find them in vending machines. Gotta swap a tiny at the science lab and they will change the size THEN you gotta go to a club who will do a custom design like this" the girl said. Phil was in shock, what was going on. The girl just smiled. 

 

"You'll get used to it. Just try your tiny out, go nuts! Guys normal reaction is stuff them in there pants, I hear they pleasure you quite nicely there" she said winking. Phil blushed. "Anyway, I got more rooms to go to, nice to meet you.." she said, hanging on the last sentence. "Oh, ah Phil, names Phil" he replied. "Nice, names Tory, nice to meet you. Hope to see you around" she said before walking off. 

 

Phil looked down in his hand at the capsuled Tiny..what was he to do now...

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Ms Megan Oak

-----------------------------------------------------

 

Megan walked into her class room, half hungover and half pissed off. At 29, she was one of the young teachers teaching at the school and while she loved the tiny aspect, she found teaching dull and had hated the line of work she got into.

 

She walked to her desk and sat down, feeling her inserted buttplug move, shit! She forgot to take that out. 

 

She looked around the classroom, 40 odd students. Normal for a homeroom. This was the first day for them and she had to do role call and then the 'shrink' introduction.

 

"Welcome to homeroom, I am your teacher for homeroom Ms Oak. In front of you is a tablet embedded within the desk. Mark your name off. It has a camera, any person who marks another persons name or cheats the system is shrunk. So don't bother" she said. 

 

She saw some students panic over the mention of being shrunk and others very slowly check they were marking the right names. Technically every student had a one warning system if they marked someone elses name, and nobody ever was shrunk if the name was identical, outside it happening constantly. But she liked seeing the panic of first years avoiding being shrunk so soon.

 

Plus there was also an undo button for the first 20 seconds of marking..but she also failed to mention that.

 

Suddenly her tablet on her desk binged, all students accounted for. "Great, your all here. I am here to describe the shrink system in a little more detail. As you are aware, we have a STAR systems in place. These mean two things" Megan said.

 

"One, the higher the STAR point, the more costly. Second, your STAR point is determined by your rank in class. A 0 person is someone who fails alot, we get alot of those, so alot of them get shrunk. Thus why they end up at a cheap price. A 20 STAR is someone who is an ace student. Either they 'had' a ton of S Points before being shrunk or had exceptional high grade..or both. The higher you are, the less chance your are purchased. Thus the extreme high price" she remarked. A 20 Star student was worth 2000 points, a lot for someone to buy. 

 

"However, not all tinies are sold via vending machines. We have a custom shop that sells 'specific tiny items' and our cafeteria has Tinies in some food. COSMETIC ONLY!. I cannot stress that. If you eat the person inside your lollipop, the tiny will make you vomit it back out. Not a pretty sight in the cafeteria..yet someone always does it" she said, it was common for a new year student to always try it. But the shrink system was made to ensure nobody could swallow the specifically made food tinies..the others, not so much.

 

"And lastly, all tinies are indestructible. However do they feel pain, they smell everything like you and they hear everything. They can also talk." she said "And that's basically it. Any questions?" Megan added. She looked across the room, everyone was silent.

 

"Great! Now I am meant to show you a tiny in action. This is..I honestly have no idea, I just use him as a teeth cleaner during my lunch breaks. He lives inside my drawer..never leaves when not in use" Megan said, grabbing the tiny from her drawer and placing it on her desk, showing the class. After lunch when returning to her desk, she would place him inside her mouth and make him eat anything left. She threatened him if he failed or refused.

 

"As mentioned, once purchased, until you leave school, they are your property. That's great if you pay the fee every two weeks, but fail, and you can become like this guy...or worse" Megan said, moving her ass in her seat, feeling her buttplug that housed a tiny inside.

 

"So..dont fail my class or any others" she finished, smiling at the various shocked, excited and confused faces.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

I had an incredible first responce to the first chapter, so I was eager to continue it. So keep the reviews coming in! I love reading your reviews and how your enjoying the story!

I hope you enjoyed this new chapter and as always, apologizes for any mistakes or errors.